Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

What is OUINO?

- OUINO Guide - The OUINO Calendar (and other cool stuff)

When you open the OUINO program, you'll see a button here on the bottom right with a little

trophy on it.

This is the Progress and Achievements module.

This module will provide different tools to help you track your progress within the program.

If you click on the first button at the top, you will see interesting statistics about

your use of the program so far.

Everything is automatically updated every time an action is performed inside the program.

Take a look at these fun facts every now and then to see how far you've come since you

started learning, this will increase your motivation.

You will also see an overview of everything you have accomplished and what you still need

to work on.

If you click on the second button, you will have access to the OUINO calendar.

The calendar will help you identify everything you do in order to learn your target language;

whether it is inside the program or with external sources.

Every day you practice with OUINO, a badge will automatically be added to your calendar.

Every time you practice the language in the real world (by speaking, writing, watching,

listening, or reading), you can manually add a badge in your calendar.

The more badges you obtain at the end of each month, the more progress you will have made.

By using the OUINO calendar, you will be able to visually see the areas you need to work

on.

For example, if you have 20 listening badges at the end of the month, but only 1 speaking

badge, you may want to try and increase your speaking activities in the next month.

You certainly don't need to do every learning activity each day (unless you're superhuman),

but you should try to find a nice balance in your language-learning schedule and tweak

your goals if you want get the most out of your learning time.

Let's take a look at Julia's calendar.

Julia is very dedicated and she is making great progress.

As you can see she has A LOT of badges of all kinds.

She tries to include the language in her life in many ways.

If she keeps this up, she will be conversational in no time.

As time goes by however, Julia may want to tweak her schedule a little to increase the

occurrence of writing and speaking activities.

Now let's take a look at Tom's calendar.

Tom loves languages, but he works full time and loves to spend nights and weekend with

his friends.

Tom doesn't have as many badges.

From this observation, it is easy to see that Tom will have made much less progress than

Julia, but Tom is okay with that.

It all depends on your goals and reasons to learn the language.

There is nothing wrong with learning the language more slowly, but at least it's easy to understand

why Julia made more progress.

The calendar is a very good representation of how long it will take someone to learn

the language.

It can take anywhere from a few months to several years to learn a language to fluency.

It all depends on what you accomplish every day, and you can track it all within the OUINO

program.

Finally, if you click on the third button, you will see the trophies you have acquired

in the program.

The trophies are a fun and visual way to see what you've accomplished and getting all of

them is a real challenge.

You will unlock most of them within the program, but some of them are unlocked by completing

some external activities and logging them on your calendar.

There is a total of 20 trophies to unlock.

Try to discover them all.

A user who unlocks all trophies with a golden frame should be fluent (or very close to it).

Using a combination of all the tools included in the program will allow you to track your

progress effectively and it will let you know exactly what you need to work on if you are

not satisfied with the progress you are making.

It's a tool you can use to make constant progress throughout the entire language learning process.

In the next video, we will talk about the pronunciation module of OUINO and how to use

it to achieve the great pronunciation you are striving for.

Stay tuned!

For more infomation >> Learning a Language with OUINO™ - Part 4 - The OUINO™ Calendar (and other cool stuff) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Sen Anlat Karadeniz 39. Bölüm Fragmanı - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Sen Anlat Karadeniz 39. Bölüm Fragmanı - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

"Специалист". 6 серия - Duration: 48:47.

For more infomation >> "Специалист". 6 серия - Duration: 48:47.

-------------------------------------------

Homekeepers - Mohamad A. Faridi, Former Muslim, Now Believer in Jesus! - Duration: 28:32.

For more infomation >> Homekeepers - Mohamad A. Faridi, Former Muslim, Now Believer in Jesus! - Duration: 28:32.

-------------------------------------------

MY BIGGEST SECRET TO SUCCESS // MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO - Duration: 9:56.

if you take anything at all from this video I want you to know ONE thing and

ONE thing only... What's up guys good morning, good afternoon

and maybe even good evening BUT wherever you're at in the world welcome to my

very first ever YouTube video. Let's get one very potent question out of the way:

what is my name? Well my name is Marissa and I'm here because I have a story to

tell you guys and I'm hoping that my story will touch your guys's heart in

the way that it has touched other people's hearts that I've met throughout my life

and touched my heart as well. Let's see, when I first got into school I was 5

years old like everyone else and I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life

I went to wanting to be an astronaut, wanting to be the president wanting to be

a dancer, an actor, a singer everything you could possibly name that a little

kid would want to be that was me right there and there was this piece of me

that thought that when I got into college that eventually I would figure

it out and I would know what I wanted to do with my life and to be completely

honest with you I don't know what I want to do with my life and that's terrifying

and I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way about that but I'm here to tell you

that that's okay and here's the truth of why that's okay. I watch every single day

as people give up on their dreams. I can see it in that person that's sitting

behind the counter working at McDonald's and their eyes are lifeless but they're

sitting there drawing and you can see that that's actually their passion or

when you go out and you just like look at somebody that's working a job and you

can tell that they absolutely hate their life and it breaks my heart to see

people give up on their dreams and I do not want you guys to give up on your

dreams and that's why we're here. I want you to know that that passion that you

feel when you're out there in the world and you completely lose track of time

and you absolutely love what you're doing you're just consumed by it is the

reason that you're here so don't ever let anybody tell you that you can't do

something because it's NOT true. You were put on this earth to follow

your passion and it would be a disgrace to your destiny not to go pursue it and

tell everyone to suck a fat one because you are going to do what you love and I

can promise you that if you put your mind to it. And what absolutely breaks my

heart is there's people out there that accept jobs that they absolutely hate

without even thinking about it they stay with people who don't treat them right

because they're afraid to go on to anything else and they

accept societal standards without really taking the moment to sit there and ask

themselves: does this really REALLY make me happy? Make me happy in the way that

it catches my soul on fire and makes me dance in my room and sing with my deodorant

because that's the kind of happy that I want people to be in their life and when

I see somebody settling for anything less than they deserve it absolutely

breaks my heart and that's why we're here today. But it's important for you to

know that as you're chasing your dreams it's not going to be easy nothing is

easy even if you aren't chasing your dreams

that's not going to be easy either

nothing in this life worth having is an easy way to get there and that's okay

because the growth that you experience along the way is going to shape you into

the person that you were destined to become. I have gone through some pretty

heart-wrenching things in my life and I wouldn't mind going into detail into

those later on in different videos but in the moment it sucked it sucked so bad

but once I actually got through that and saw the light and the other side I saw

this person that I grew into and I was so proud of who I'd become and all those

struggles that I went through to chase my dreams really just gave me so much

more compassion not only for the world but appreciation for what I had and what

I was working towards as well. If you take anything at all from this video I

want you to know one thing and one thing only you are enough let that sink in for

a minute you are enough and don't let anyone ever tell you anything different

because it's not true and then if you keep listening the second thing I want

you to know is to never give up on your dreams because people say that it's

unrealistic because that's also not sure either and I am living proof of that and

I would love to go into further detail with you guys in future videos but just

know that you can do anything that you set your mind to and anything that you

open up your heart to if you are willing to put in the work and if you show up

every single day I can promise you that whatever your little heart desires that

you ARE capable of it you just have to know it first. A year ago I needed a

stranger to help me and I needed strangers to inspire me and they did and

I feel like I owe it to not only you guys and to the world but to the universe to

show people that they can do anything they set

their mind - and does this mean that I'm completely content with where I'm at in

my life? Absolutely not. I don't believe in be content, I think that everyone always

needs to grow and as you grow you become the person that you're supposed to be

If this topic is something that gets your heart pumping and sets your soul on fire

I encourage you to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe for some more

weekly videos. Before we go I am gonna give you guys a little sneak peek of what this

channel is gonna be all about sooo question number one: What is the most

valuable important asset that I have that has rendered success in my life? And

I'll tell you what it is choosing kindness. I know it sounds so

simple but it's true. When I was in a very, very dark place I was horrible to

myself. I told myself that I was nothing, that it didn't matter and that I wasn't

good enough and all this crap that everyone gets to at some point in their

life. And eventually when I got into a different mindset I chose to be kind to

not only myself which has helped me tremendously but also to others. So I

changed the vibe that I had in my head and the vibe that I put out in the world

and that has helped me immensely, in ways that I'm not sure you'll ever ever be

able to understand so I encourage you to implement that into your life. And the

word, "choosing kindness" is such a strange phrase/word because what does that

even mean? That can mean so many different things to so many different

people. But in my mind I think that "choosing kindness" is factored around a

couple things the first thing is kindness to yourself, kindness to your

soul, kindness to your body and kindness to other. And choosing kindness is so

much more than just being nice to somebody or to yourself too. Choosing

kindness is choosing to be optimistic instead of pessimist. And choosing

kindness is choosing to believe that you're worth more when you question

whether you are not. And most importantly choosing kindness is just being

determined and not defeated because when you're in the right mindset and when you

believe that you can do anything that you set your mind to I can promise you

that you will be unstoppable. And that is the most powerful asset that

you can have. Guess what guys?! Newsflash: and I'm sure you already know this but

you cannot give out healthy love if you do not have

healthy love in your heart which is why it's so important for you to learn how

to not only love yourself and choose to be kind to yourself but take that energy

that you have and put it out into the world because when you know how to love

yourself and you know how to love others guess what that means? It's a whole

freakin' domino effect of a life that you deserve to live and a life that you will

live as soon as you open up your mind to it. Anyways I'm sure you're probably

wondering what my passions are. Well, I'm a very indecisive person and I can't

just pick one but the things that I really just absolutely love is I love

fitness. I went on a fitness journey this past year I'd love to make a video about

that and share with you guys I lost a ton of weight I got super toned and it

was really fun and my dad calls me the "crazy workout lady" and I totally love

that because I worked hard for that name so he can call me the "crazy workout lady"

all that he wants because I am living for it. But anyways, I want you to know

that my passion may be fitness and I'm gonna encourage you guys to chase your

dreams through my fitness passion and my other passions that I have but just know

that just because your passion isn't the same as mine doesn't mean that you*

aren't going to take something from the advice that I have to pursue and chase

your dreams as well. And being healthy for me isn't just about fitness it's

about taking care of your mind and your body and your soul and really just

giving the best positive vibe that you can out there and that's one thing that

I really want to strive with this channel is to encourage you guys to give

out good vibes because I'm a firm believer that the vibes that you put out

attract your tribe and I think that if you put it out good vibes that's gonna

take you one step closer to your dream. Other passions that I really enjoy is

interior design. I love real estate I'm actually currently studying real estate

right now I just graduated with my degree but that's what I'm currently pursuing

in terms of like a real estate license. And I also love being outdoors that's

another one of my passions. But in terms of this channel I'm gonna focus a lot on

being healthy with your mind and your body such as fitness but I also would

love to get into further depth about umm like fashion and interior design and

home decor and all that stuff I am excited about. If you're interested in being

a part of the community that strives to be the best version of themselves

every single day I encourage you to subscribe like I said before because I

can promise you that we ARE going to create one heck of a community and I'm

super excited to help you guys and show you guys how to lay the foundation of a

successful happy thriving life and I'm so excited to see where I can take this

channel to. But in the meantime before you go, one thing that I really wanted to

do that I thought would be really fun and interesting is to 1. put an

inspirational quote at the end of every single video just to help you guys feel

good and get those good vibes out there and 2. I wanted you guys to comment

below if you don't mind a good deed that you've done today this week big or small

it does not matter I just want to hear the efforts that you guys are making to

make this world a better place. So don't forget to leave a comment below of a

deed that you've done and I hope you enjoyed this video and I'm excited to

make new videos for you guys so don't forget to subscribe and I hope you have

an* awesome rest of your day Thanks, bye!

For more infomation >> MY BIGGEST SECRET TO SUCCESS // MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

Office 2016 İndirme ve Etkinleştirme Uygulamalı Anlatım / 2019 - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Office 2016 İndirme ve Etkinleştirme Uygulamalı Anlatım / 2019 - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

PlayStation Careers | Internship Program - Duration: 2:54.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

My favorite in terms of being a PlayStation intern

is the impact.

Turning on the PlayStation at home,

and literally when I turn it on,

there's this thing that I look at, and I can say I built that.

It feels like an actual job.

I get to work on actual studio assets.

I get to work on actual games.

Every morning when I get up, I feel exited about going to work

because I know the work that I'll do will matter.

You're not treated as an intern. You're treated as one of the

full-time staff which means that your ideas are actually taken

seriously, and they're taken with the same detail

and scrutiny as every full-time employee here.

There's so much more than gaming

that Sony PlayStation has to offer.

So many different fields, be it in game development,

virtual reality,

big data, data science,

every field that people are working on.

People of all kinds of personalities and backgrounds

tend to thrive here.

There's usually a space for you here.

I've never been to a baseball game before.

It was so fun to be there and represent PlayStation.

The people that you get surrounded with,

and you get to see everybody so passionate about what they do

and what that love.

Instantly having this energy of back and forth,

and everyone was so enthusiastic.

I feel like, man, these are my people.

It's really exciting to be here today.

I've been waiting for this for a very long time.

So we have the intern speaker series.

We actually have one-on-one time with different executives

talking about what they really do and their functional areas.

John Kodera talked to us about his journey at Sony.

He started the talk saying, "I used to be you,

and 20 years later, now I'm the CEO."

I didn't expect for me to be sitting inside a room with the

head of the studio and actually having the opportunity to talk

to her and ask her questions, so it's really cool.

My experiences at school, they prepared me a little bit for the

internship, but I feel like the internship in particular has

really prepared me for the working world.

This job has been so different from all the others,

and it makes me realize what I want to do.

I've been a long-time PlayStation fan,

and it was great to get the opportunity this summer to help

make PlayStation the best place to play.

If you really think that you have an idea or you're creative

and you have some innovation that you want to come up with,

this is your place to shine.

You're gonna come in to work everyday,

and you're gonna have this big smile on your face.

You're just gonna be like, "This is PlayStation

and this is my life,

and it's going to be amazing."

For more infomation >> PlayStation Careers | Internship Program - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Learn About The ATM Business Here - Duration: 2:29.

so you're into passive income and recently to learn that people can

actually own ATMs so you want to learn a little bit more about the ATM business

and you found your way here awesome I'm excited because my name is

Carey Buck and I have been an independent ATM business owner since

2009 and I've been teaching people just like you since 2011 how to start their

own profitable successful ATM business here on my channel I talk about the ATM

business a lot so what are the main things I talk about right I teach you

the good the bad the ugly expenses when it comes to the ATM business income

potential when it comes to the gates young business put in ATMs and locations

put in ATMs at festivals and fairs what are good locations order bad locations

what do you say to business owners what do you say to a bank they get in to

counter everything you can think of when it comes to the ATM business I talk

about on this channel here's one thing that I'll never do that on this channel

and this is really really important and this is my promise to you I mean we're

gonna pinky swear I will never lie to you

BS you or blow smoke up your rear end about this business for anything else

why two reasons number one it's just that may that's just a high roll right

I'm a very upfront and honest person second reason the ATM business is so

awesome the more you learn about you're gonna realize this but it's still

awesome by itself you don't need to inflate things you don't need fabricate

things it's amazing as is it's awesome so I'm gonna promise you I will never be

yes right you get my word on that what I want you to do now though it's only

subscribe to my channel right so you make sure you get all the videos

whenever I post them so click that right there click that little ATM right there

subscribe and also like a video where you watching video and you like it hit

the like button let me know give a question comment ask your question

I'm very active at responding back and giving you answers alright another

things really important is if you have an idea for what you'd like my next

video to be about let me know put in the comments who knows the next time I make

a video it might be the video that you wanted me to make and if you want me to

make a video cheat sar other people want me to make it to

so hang around and learn about the ATM business and I will talk to you soon

may you live happily off of passive income

For more infomation >> Learn About The ATM Business Here - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Take me home, Epic Games (FALLOUT 76 FORNITE PARODY SONG) - Duration: 3:33.

Almost heaven, Battle Royale Haunted hills and loooooooooooot lake

Life is young there, younger than PUBG Younger than save the world, blowing like

Zoey Country roads, take me home

To the place I belong paradise Palms, racing circuit

Take me home, country roads All my memories gather round her

Zenith's lady, stranger to air balloons It's dark in dusty and it's dangerous there

too Just saw Lynx die, teardrop in my eye

Epic games, take me home To the launcher, I belong

Not origin, Not GOG Take me home, Epic games

I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls me

Her screams reminds me of my games far away And driving down the road I get a feeling

That I should have been playing them yesterday, yesterday

Epic games, show me the way To the games, I wanna play

Gears of War 3, not fricking Fortnite Take me home, Epic games

Epic games, take me home To the place I belong

Gears of War 3, not this shitfest Take me home, Epic games

Take me home, Epic games Take me home, Epic games

For more infomation >> Take me home, Epic Games (FALLOUT 76 FORNITE PARODY SONG) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Making a beat from ice/water sounds - Duration: 4:57.

hey guys welcome back to another episode of I don't know what to say in the

second hunter time all right well I better that's where

Alexia wants

hey I'm your host Weaver beets welcome back to another episode of beat bug Iver

I was thinking the other day I really like the way ice and water sound and I

was thinking man I really want to make a beat out of that I just want to see what

happens and what it sounds like so I'm gonna try to see if I could make beat

using only those sounds so let's get started first things first I'm gonna

record some sounds that be careful not give Michael Knight's any old raincoat

from a microphone if someone walks in the room right now I've no idea how I'm

gonna explain what I'm doing yeah I'm just like doing my microphone a drink of

water all right all right then I'll just make the beat so like maybe I should try

to make the melody first with it I felt like that would be the smart move

because that's a probably the hard part I think I've liked making drums of this

is like gonna be cake I'm making like synth and bass sound oh that probably

won't be a TV I kind of don't like that the phrase shoot a video and it just

sounds violent now we're actually making a waveform now sick so I opened up

sampler and I'm making a waveform out of

nice we got like a little square waveform it sounds like a square right

maybe a triangle okay sounds decent that's um I'm gonna

duplicate this to see if I can find or make something better that's a decent

starting point though sorry about that my camera died then I had a funeral for

it and it came back brought a chord progression and I found out my camera

had a twin brother and he was the one shooting the video now so back to the

video he likes a sort of kick it's like I'm making myself clear

I turned on I didn't really like that corporation so I sat down wrote another

corporation I still don't like it sped it up a little bit and then I just said

fuck it so here's the beat okay wow that was very weird I'm starting to learn I'm

not very good at writing core progressions I am a little bit proud of

the sound design I did on this beat though she would call it BL Oh what the

fuck this thing is yeah everything was made from ice or water sounds it made

waveforms and I use percussion turn it into percussion so that's it for this

video I hope you guys enjoyed it check out my twitch if you guys haven't I do

gaming streams every Monday Wednesday Friday and I do production streams every

Friday as well on YouTube and yeah at least new music on something on YouTube

I'll come check it out we'll make my discord down in the

description join that if you haven't I'm gonna sue

your beats tune in next time while I rollin up and smoke a fatty I'm a child

I'm a child I'm a joke I'm a Cho I'm a chode I'm a child I'm a

choke I'm a choke I'm a child I'm a child that

you already know I'm a child

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét