Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

- Hi everyone! I`m a player or outside hitter of Zenit-Kazan? - You are an outside hitterfirst of all!

Hi everyone! I`m Andrey Surmachevskiy an outside hitter of Zenit-Kazan, and today I will anSHwer....

Take two!

Let`s go!

Yah you!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

No!

So I will think we will fight against Kemerovo! Who will be favourites?

- WE! - We? Or Kemerovo?

Usually it`s team who won 16 games in a row!

We will flight there to fight!

Let`s go!

For a little bit more accuracy!

Do you like kebab?

awawawawwa

You are leading right now!

Do not choke!

So Do you like kebab? What`s yout tactics?

This is a huge experience of eating kebabs in my students years!

Why kebab is so small? It`s just a 1\3 of regular size!

It`s sponsor of volleyball club Zenit-Kazan! There could be your advertisement! DO-DO PIZZA!

About Rybinsk. Where is the question about my first coach?

- Coach who gave you a chance? - Yes yes yes!

- Are you done? - Subscribe first of all! And then I will finished!

For more infomation >> ZFun | January 2019 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Jump Force Where Are the 2000s Representatives!? | Jump Force Discussion - Duration: 6:47.

ayo guys is your favorite kage, enigma kaga here, bringing you yet another jump force

related video. In this video I'll speak on the timeline of the series that are

already in the game and predict which era is likely to appear as the last five

Yonkou 12 and how I'm gonna see the DLC going if you're new to the channel

welcome if you are a returning member thanks for coming back

don't forget to drop a like for your boy! As you know the oldest series as of

today and jump for it is Hokuto no Ken Hokuto no Ken debuted in 1983, which

means the 80s is as far back as we're going in the timeline. the 80 so far has

six series being Hokuto no Ken, Dragon Quest, Dragonball, Saint Seiya, City Hunter

and now air quote confirmed "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders" which

debuted in 1989 the reps are an astonishing 12 individual guys. The 90s come

crashing in with one piece, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter hunter, YuGiOh and

Ruroni Kenshin that's a count of 20 reps Yu Yu Hakuso is getting the cheap and

the stick only having Yusuke and Toguro is really weird to me I'm thinking it I

find it pretty odd that Togashi other work gets four representatives why

Yu Yu Hakusho only get two hmm I know a certain two people that would love to

join the fight. As we move, we get three new generation series that being

my hero academia, black clover, and boruto...that's three reps and it use a few

more if you ask me. You notice how I skipped over 2000s right? That's because the

only 2000 series right now we have is Bleach which I find to be completely

insane. Bleach drops us like four reps, the 80s get 12 ,the 90s get 20, and 2000s get 1!?

well the way is looking the last 5 Yonkou reps got to be 2000s in my

opinion so Yonkou, PS360HD and Rhymestyles been hinting at characters such

as JoJo's, Medaka and of course Tsuna. Jojos has already been leaked that leaves

us two reps from the 2000 series that hasn't appeared yet out of the ones that

been you know hinted towards those being Tsuna and Medaka before I get

this sooner I want to speak a little bit about medaka now the funny thing about

when I think about Medaka, I'm thinking about a female protagonist of

her own series that was really popular in Shonen Jump, now people will go back

and forth and be like "oh, well it's not really that known" No, maybe not to you it's

not that known and that's [..] very unfortunate for you sir

but do not try to spread that lie on other people that they don't know medaka

okay. so, when I got into an argument on Twitter they telling me that if Menaka

miss the game it does no harm. it does a lot of harm because we need a

female lead that has her own manga series but you're gonna leave her out

for whatever reason I'm a big Toriko fan okay and toriko getting left out already

pisses me off too much think about that but the way is looking he might just be

one of the DLC but if there was me he would be one of the Yonkou's five the one

I'm air quoting guys I'm sorry one of the Yonkou's five that everybody keeps

talking about it's only five left I think that Toriko, Medaka, Tsuna, Allen

Walker, GinToki, and Lala those are two thousand series that should definitely

be in a game now can go a little further than that and say it like Train

Hartnett but I'm not gonna go that far you know because ahh the way the game is

looking we the big... you know the real fans (not the casual), the real fans that's

been waiting on shonen jump to be represented as a whole has already been

besmirch okay we we just need to get out of our minds it is a 50th

anniversary game but it's not an anniversary game

but anyway about Tsuna, I want to give Tsuna... I'm gonna say Tsuna is soft

confirmed in my opinion Yonkou & PS360HD both said they saw him and they both

confirmed him being in within their livestreams toss in Toriko, Alan Walker,

and Lala that's an easy five right there korosensei has been hinted towards as

well so that's why I'm killing all that five reps bs going on as a community I

really think we should leave these numbers alone, no one knows the full

roster maybe just Yonkou. Yonkou probably knows the full roster and the dev team

but we all keep throw around 5, 12, 22, now everybody saying it's just 40

because in her Cyrus said 40 but, no, that doesn't mean anything so if you add a

Jojo characters along with Kane and Galena that's 40 right there that does

not mean it's only gonna be 40 that's it I doubt that, if Yonkou said there's gonna be

12 then it's gonna be 12 he hasn't really been wrong guys I mean he hasn't

been as accurate like you thought it's gonna be that night but he's never been

wrong so if I was to pick generations for DLC, right, what I'll do is I would

have three more from the big three I'm gonna say I want to say teen gohan for

Cell but let's go Adult Gohan, Nami and Sakura. I picked those three cuz i really

don't think they're gonna be one of the five if we're going through yonkou's

twelve. three from the 2000 series, I'm not guessing who those three are but just

to say because the two thousand needs to catch up a little bit so three two

thousand series reps and three from the new generation to me that would be bakugou

Yuno and Sarada and if they don't want to do that they can always just

give us three new generation series hmm... anyway guys the 2000s are getting

them last reps in my opinion but sound off on the comments below though, the

2000 deserve the last five or do you have someone else in mind such as bakugou

within those five and I'll holla at you this enigma signing off ~ peace!

For more infomation >> Jump Force Where Are the 2000s Representatives!? | Jump Force Discussion - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

CREATING A PEACEFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR KIDS - Duration: 6:13.

You guys, one of my favorite questions that we get asked is, How we are so calm a patient

with our kids.

I wanted to share with you guys the secret to a good relationship with your kids.

Ok, it's not the only secret and it's not the secret to a perfect relationship with

your kids.

It's something that's helped me communicate better with our daughters and understand each

other better.

And just handle conflict resolution a little more easily for both of us.

So let me start by saying that I am not a saint of a parent.

My kids will be the first to tell you that, I yell...sometimes.

Probably daily.

Kids are not really known for their angelic behaviors.

Like let's be honest, 2, 3, and 4 year olds, enough to make you lose your mind.

And then they get to be like 5 and 6 and 7 and they learn how to talk back.

They know how to push your crazy buttons.

Your patience capacity can be maxed out and then when it keeps going past that, boom,

explosion.

I know, I've been there.

And I'm pretty sure that 99.999999 percent of you parents have also.

I'm not going to pretend that I have all of it together.

I'm not going to pretend that I don't yell at my kids, because I do.

But, I do know a couple things.

Yelling, losing your cool, disciplining out of frustration and anger those things are

damaging.

Not just to your child, but also to you and to your relationship.

So what can you do in those situations to create healing and to foster a stronger relationship

with your child.

So the key to all of this and what it all boils down to is apologizing.

Ok I know that's really simple and might even sound a little silly.

But apologizing.

It's easy to do when you're telling your child "no" for something.

No, I'm sorry you can't have ice cream for breakfast, sweetie.

No, I'm sorry you can't go to your friends house at 6 o' clock in the morning.

No, I'm sorry we're not going to buy you a pony for Christmas.

Whatever it is.

Those kinds of things are easy to say you're sorry for.

What's not easy to say sorry for is when WE'VE done something wrong.

Especially if we feel like it's warranted because our children are acting like maniacs.

Because they're talking back to us.

Because they threw something at our head.

Because they're screaming like banshies.

Whatever it is, those are the moments where we lose it and it's real hard to come back

and apologize.

Here is where the freedom and joy comes in.

When you change your perspective and understand that it doesn't matter if you just had your

first baby or you just had your sixth baby.

You are a new parent to each one of those children because they all have different personalities,

they all learn at different rates.

They all have different things that bring them joy and different things that set them

off.

You have to learn over and over every time you have a child how to parent THAT child.

And not only that, every stage of that child's life you're a new parent.

So, I'm a new parent to my oldest, Tyler, when she was born.

The very first time being a caretaker for a tiny human.

And then Elena was born and it was my first time being a parent to her.

Then Tyler turned two and it was my first time being a parent to a two year old.

And then she turned three and it was my first time being a parent to a three year old.

And it was my first time parenting Elena as a two year.

Do you see?

Each stage brings different things, different challenges because - oh, my word, I thought

twos and threes were bad..

Hello six and seven!

This is NOT my sweet spot.

This is the part where they have their own opinions and they are capable of doing so

much more than I even realize.

And a lot of times I might limit them on what they can do because I'm like "no, you're not

big enough to do that on your own."

Yes.

They are.

Sometimes they try to do the things on their own and I get mad at them for it because they've

made a mess or destroyed something.

There are so many frustrating things that can happen in a day.

Where I have found the joy in those chaotic moments and the moments that I want to yell

or have yelled.

Where I find redemption and healing and where I can use those things to build my relationship

with my children - is in sitting down and explaining to them.

"I'm sorry, mommy lost it.You've got to understand that this is the first time that I've been

a mom to a seven year old.

It's hard for me too.You're making mistakes when you're trying to learn new things.

I'm making mistakes too.

You know, it really made me upset when you went into my office and took a bunch of my

supplies and taped your sister's door locked so she couldn't get out (that really happened

the other day).

Um, whatever it is that she's done..

I say "that made me really upset and I'm forgiving you for that - I want you to know that.I forgive

you, it's okay.

Because you're learning, it was a mistake.

And mommy yelled at you and that was a mistake, so can you forgive me to?"

And that apology and explaining to her that "Hey, it's okay to make mistakes.

Did you know that you're going to make them your whole life?

Even when you're a mom?

Because here I am.. owning up to my mistake" And as much as it sucks to do - to apologize

to your child.

For her - it gives her grace for me and understanding "oh, hey my mom's not perfect.

But that means it's okay that I'm not perfect."

And it just creates understanding where I've noticed that stepping up and apologizing like

that is me giving grace to myself.

In saying "you know what, you're not a pro at this and that's okay - go say sorry because

you messed up."

That gives me grace to make mistakes and then I'm able to extend grace to my children when

they make mistakes and then they're able to extend grace back to me because I've been

honest about making mistakes.

It kind of creates this like circle.

It just fosters this attitude of forgiveness and gratitude and understanding.

I don't know, I just feel like it gives us all a little bit of freedom to continue to

learn and to love each other as deeply as we possibly can.

I hope that this video has helped you or at least made you feel understood.

And that it gives you hope for your relationship with your kids.

In those moments when it's especially hard to go and apologize to your kids or in those

moments where you still don't feel like you're good enough - rest in God.

Because His grace is enough to cover all of you.

You and your children.

You know this probably works on your husbands too, just saying.

We love you guys so much.

We're glad that you're with us.

Jesus loves you and we will see you next time!

For more infomation >> CREATING A PEACEFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR KIDS - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Explicación: FUSION KEFLA VS. FUSION ZAMASU | Super Dragon Ball Heroes - Duration: 12:04.

For more infomation >> Explicación: FUSION KEFLA VS. FUSION ZAMASU | Super Dragon Ball Heroes - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

TANTO FAZ (DAY) - Cover acústico por Ju Ribeiro e Marianna Eis - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> TANTO FAZ (DAY) - Cover acústico por Ju Ribeiro e Marianna Eis - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Scariest Easter Eggs You Missed In Resident Evil 2 - Part 2 - Duration: 5:13.

Welcome back to Top 10 Gaming.

Im your host Johnny Rogers.

If you happen to be new here make sure you hit that subscribe button that way you never

miss a moment on all things gaming.

Plus comment down below with which Resident Evil game is your favorite.

I must mention as well that this will be a mix of the original Resident Evil 2 game combined

with some brand new easter eggs from the one shot demo that was recently released.

With that out of the way lets get to the Top 10 Scariest Easter Eggs you missed in Resident

Evil 2 - Part 2

#10 Jill Sandwich In the one shot demo found in the RPD operations

room there is a scribbled note that some fans have deciphered to say Jills Sandwiches.

This is a reference to the classic Resident Evil 1 line where Jill was nearly crushed

Its also a reference to this sandwich shop in Dead Rising Although not as scary as nearly

being crushed, its still pretty cool

#9 Darkroom Music In the one shot demo if you go to the film

development save room right under the dark room sign is a switch.

If you happen to flick on the light switch youll hear some creepy music play one time

and one time only.

Kinda fitting for the one shot demo.

The tune that plays is actually the same music you will hear while in the save room

#8 Shooting the screen This is an easter egg from the original game

that hardcore fans know and love.

Hopefully it will make its way into the remake for all of the newbies to find out as well.

In the original if you angle Leon in a certain way he will face the screen.

When you point your shotgun to a specific spot and fire off a few rounds it will actually

inflict bullet hole damage to your viewing screen.

#7 Creepy Notes When you finally make it to the end screen

of the demo you will be met with your finishing time Now if you take a closer look at this

board youll notice some harmless post it notes and some that are seriously scary.

This one says - Hey can somebody cover my shift tonight?

My wifes come down with some sort of weird skin rash and I need to go home and take care

of her - Pointing to the start of an outbreak.

Then another scary one that seems to be written by a zombie, it reads - I gotta know what

it tastes like, just one bite of delicious meaty flesh.

Sinking my teeth into the skin like a juicy apple would taste like heaven.

#6 Welcome Leon In the part one video Lucy mentioned an easter

egg in the RPD office pointing to the game Resident Evil Outbreak.

However there is another easter egg missed in that office.

She mentioned the welcome sign, but did you know that in the original version of the game

that welcome sign is also there.

The cops are throwing Leon a party, but they misspelled the word welcome, using 2 Ls instead

of one.

In the remake they managed to fix the spelling error, but left a letter L on a nearby desk.

Spelling mistakes are scary especially when you make that mistake twice.

Shoutout to Wheres Barry for finding this easter egg.

#5 Dead Hunter In the original resident evil 2 there are

no hunters found in the game as characters just yet However if you play the N64 version

of the game you can actually find a dead hunter hidden within the game.

Once you get to the second scenario and enter both Leon and Claires fingerprints into the

laboratory security door you can find a dead hunter.

Its an easter egg throwback for sure, but still amazing that they were able to implement

such easter eggs to showcase future monsters

#4 The Front Gate In the one shot demo when it starts you can

actually turn around and venture outside.

There you will find a call back to the original game where we see a fence holding back some

zombies.

In the original it was believed this barricade was supposed to lead to another area, but

was blocked off due to time constraints.

However in the demo they leave an easter egg that reminds of the secret camera angle from

the original game.

#3 Mass Graves Since youre outside already why not check

out this additional scary easter egg in the one shot demo.

If you turn to your right from those gates and peer through the crack in the boarded

up walkway youll spot something very disturbing.

There is a ton of freshly buried bodies in what appears to be a mass grave yard just

beyond the barricades.

With the light it looks as though there is more than ten bodies buried outside.

So creepy.

#2 Capcom Zombies Did you know that those scary zombies you

come across in the game are actually capcom employees.

In a recent twitch stream with the developers they mentioned that there are a number of

employees that were scanned into the game engine.

#1 Falling Head In the RPD youll see a pipe eating zombie

hanging from the ceiling.

In the original game your character finds a zombie with its head missing and a brilliant

hacker named J007 found a head that was hidden in the code for that original game.

Apparently it was supposed to fall from the ceiling, but was taken out last minute.

For the one shot demo that pipe eating zombie falls from the ceiling just like the head

was originally planned to in the original.

And that has been the Top 10 Scariest Easter Eggs You Missed in Resident Evil 2 - Part

2.

Thank you for watching and if you enjoyed this video hit that thumbs up button.

Plus comment down below with what you thought about this list.

Also if you want more videos like this one just click that playlist on the screen.

From Top 10 Gaming, Im Johnny Rogers and until next time take care.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Scariest Easter Eggs You Missed In Resident Evil 2 - Part 2 - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Dark Heart of Katamari Damacy - Duration: 8:51.

Katamari Damacy is the friendly face of video game power fantasies.

It's a game where you roll up a bunch of stuff to make a weird ball thing bigger that

simultaneously makes you feel utterly unstoppable, and it does so while avoiding the trappings

many games fall into when attempting to elevate the player to some kind of god-like status.

It realises that immediately placing players in a position of power can trivialise an experience;

Katamari starts you off small, unable to roll up much more than pins and stamps and gradually

sees you progress through obstacles of all shapes and sizes until you are, quite literally,

on top of the world.

As Malindy Hetfeld writes for Eurogamer, it's the fulfilment of a power fantasy that requires

no violence at all.

In a word, it's wholesome; proving that games can give us that pure feeling of satisfaction

without sacrificing the childlike wonder its aesthetic invokes.

So why can't I shake the feeling that, the more I read into the game, it isn't the

wholly feel-good experience it might seem from the outside?

It's likely to do with the notion that, while the game is definitely a different take

on the idea of a power fantasy, as much as it makes us feel good, it arguably draws on

some of our less desirable traits as human beings as well—perhaps deliberately so.

See, there may not be the gore or explosions we typically associate with being a violent

powerhouse in a video game, but there is a violent undercurrent to Katamari as I see

it, however abstract.

Its shifts in tone are violent—part of its charm, a good deal of its humour lies in the

fact that it presents itself as this outburst of colour and joy which gives way to sheer

darkness as the king mercilessly berates you at the first sign of failure, or when what

you may see as impressive is shrugged off as not good enough.

It's hilarious to hear this infectiously chirpy, aggressively upbeat soundtrack ring

dissonantly against the blood-curdling screams of the hapless individuals you casually roll

into your pile of rubbish like it was nothing.

The challenge of Katamari is not only to consume as much as you can, but to navigate those

objects, those animals, those people bigger than you; these things not only stop you in

your tracks, forcing you to reorient yourself with the game's somewhat unwieldy controls,

but they knock objects off of your Katamari, costing you valuable progress, all while the

offending party remains totally unphased.

In that sense, perhaps there's an aspect of spite to the way Katamari handles progression.

We've all been pushed around in our lives in one way or another and what Katamari represents

is a means of pushing back; your former prodding tormentors, halting your progression and literally

belittling your achievements, now cower in fear at the sheer size of this absolute mad

lad coming to merge them with the cosmos.

What's more, if you could still call it a fantasy, the game's narrative makes clear

that your desire to overcome is born of frustration.

The king messes up, and subsequently, nonchalantly tasks you with cleaning up the mess of the

entire universe, with controls that remind you you're not inhabiting the weird ball

thing directly but instead the tiny little guy trying desperately to wrangle said weird

ball thing in the face of overwhelmingly large obstacles, all in order to get the job done

that, need I remind you, was not your fault to begin with, whose somewhat challenging

time limits only exist because… the king can't be bothered waiting around for you

to roll up the entire goddamn world.

Far from being a joyous, childlike escape from reality, the game is hitting us dead

in the face with a borderline existential crisis.

It's the reality of daily life for most people—the feeling that you're working

immensely hard under systems that exist to belittle you, just to get through the day.

Just like we've all been pushed around, we've all dealt with unpleasant bosses who

task you with impossible feats then try to act all pally which in turn just ends up distracting

you from what you need to do, and then when you do get it done the reward is… more of

the same.

It's like what Keith Stuart in The Guardian describes as the function of video games not

to elevate us to the level of superheroes, but simply to give us a control that's perhaps

lacking in our day-to-day lives.

Series creator Keita Takahashi has stated that he intended Katamari, with the never-ending

desire of your soon-to-be star to devour more and more meaningless objects, to be a comment

on consumerist culture and what's interesting is how that idea can be extended to the ways

in which the systems driving it – the need to work a terrible job, the financial struggles

people face, etc. - instil a sense of powerlessness in us—the ball never stops rolling, and

we're never allowed to stop pushing it.

It might sound like I'm reaching here but after reading and watching interviews with

the man behind the game, the idea of outward joy and exuberance belying a more cynical

core gradually begins to sound less and less alien.

Takahashi seems to exist at the perimeter of video games.

He jokes about the fact that he doesn't have many friends in the industry and that

the people he worked with on past releases were angered by his methods.

Katamari's origins suggest a genuine desire to change the world of games for the better,

expanding our horizons in terms of what they can say, while future projects seem to bear

a great frustration, a more jaded desire to burn it all down, stemming from his perceived

lack of success in that endeavour.

While clearly driven, he seems to lack the fervour or confidence we associate with quote-unquote

auteurs, that they could only be doing the precise thing they're doing at any given

moment.

Takahashi seemed to fall into video game development and has a tendency to wander.

By his own admission he is disillusioned, but you get the feeling that said malaise

might extend to whatever profit-driven industry he found himself a part of.

I guess it's possible to read Takahashi as the Prince, desperately excited to create

something new by throwing together whatever he can—fashioning something as bright as

a star out of the rubbish we throw on the ground, only for his hopes to be dashed as

the big publisher deems it…

OK, something they could release but nothing world-altering; always wanting to be bigger

no matter the cost to the original vision.

It's a fairly harrowing outlook for a game with one of the most energising intros ever

committed to a video game.

It's strange, though.

I went into this piece fully intending to write about how joyous a game Katamari is;

how the game barges in with its colours and upbeat soundtrack and wacky sense of humour

to show that you can have that power fantasy driven by something other than violent machismo.

As I delved further into my thoughts on the game and the background of its development,

however, it became clear the catharsis of that fantasy being fulfilled might not stem

from such positive emotions.

As the credits roll we're told "the blue planet spins so peacefully, but the sadness

never goes away."

But despite all that, I can't deny that, well, Katamari makes me unbearably happy every

time I play it.

It does act as an escape of sorts; it's as pure a set of mechanics as one can get.

If the overarching narrative is one of thankless toil in service of fixing someone else's

mess, it's a narrative shrouded in such glorious oddity that its darker themes fall

to the wayside in favour of the beautifully simple story told by its gameplay—of controlling

a thing to make said thing bigger, which in turn allows you to overcome previously unconquerable things.

That said, I see it as a testament to the artistry of Takahashi's work that, whether

intended or otherwise and despite appearing so simplistic and cartoonish, there's this

much to read into it.

There's an argument to be made that the chaos of Katamari represents the chaos of

Takahashi's life as an artist as he sees it, and the frustration that he can't quite

control any aspect of his existence.

In other words, he's human, with all the humour, joy, anxiety, anger and irrationality

that entails, and his work, however strange, reflects that.

Rather than merely allowing us to feel power without violence, then, perhaps Katamari makes

a much more universal point about the nature of games and art in general—that rather

than shying away from it, it's often when we lean into absurdity, with all the messiness

and potential darkness that comes with it, that our stories end up tapping more directly

into the heart of what it means to be human.

Well, I didn't expect this piece to go the places it went but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!

If you like my work and want to support it directly feel free to check out the Patreon

like these wonderful folks currently on screen, without whose immensely generous pledges this

show simply wouldn't be possible.

Thank you all so much.

Special thanks go to Mark B. Writing, Rob, Nico Bleackley, Michael Wolf, Artjom Vitsjuk,

Ali Almuhanna, Timothy Jones, Spike Jones, TheNamlessGuy, Chris Wright, Ham Migas, Travis

Bennett, Zach Casserly, Samuel Pickens, Tom Nash, Shardfire, Ana Pimentel, Jessie Rine,

Brandon Robinson, Justins Holderness, Christian Konemann, Mathieu Nachury, Nicolas Ross and

Charlie Yang.

And with that this has been another episode of Writing on Games.

Thank you very much for watching and I will see you next time.

For more infomation >> The Dark Heart of Katamari Damacy - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

"Специалист". 7 серия - Duration: 49:57.

For more infomation >> "Специалист". 7 серия - Duration: 49:57.

-------------------------------------------

I Donated Castro $1000 If He Gets A 192 FUT Draft - FIFA 19 - Duration: 12:28.

For more infomation >> I Donated Castro $1000 If He Gets A 192 FUT Draft - FIFA 19 - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Sisena - Encantat (Videoclip Oficial) - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Sisena - Encantat (Videoclip Oficial) - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use YouTube's Audio Library - Duration: 5:38.

YouTube has an audio library where you can get free music and sound effects to use in

your videos.

In this tutorial, I'll show you how to access this library and how to attach an audio track

to your YouTube video

[music]

First, let's look at the library and how to find a track to use in your video.

Go to the Creator Studio, Create, and then Audio Library.

Look at the top of the page and select either free music or sound effects.

We'll look at music first.

The name of the track is in the left most column.

Click the play button to preview the track.

[music]

To help you narrow the selection down to fewer choices, use the filters listed to the right.

For example, let's select a genre, perhaps ambient.

The second most useful filter is duration.

Perhaps you have a video that is a little over a minute in length and you are looking

for a track to play for the full video.

Use the drop-down menus under duration to select one to one and a half minutes.

Now, you have a number of choices within that time frame.

Let's say your video is one minute thirteen seconds in duration.

You can select a music track that exactly matches or is a few seconds shorter such as

this one.

Destination Unknown.

All you need do is note the attribution requirements, which in this case asks you to add the provided

text and links to your video description.

That's easy to do.

Just copy and paste.

Some artists don't require attribution.

You can find these by using the attribution filter.

Now there are seven selections that are in the preferred genre, about the right duration

to match our video, and don't require attribution.

To get all attribution options again, just select all licenses.

You can do the same with sound effects.

Use the dropdown menus to select a category or the search feature.

For example, let's search for crickets or the sound of crickets.

Now we have several selections with cricket chirping sounds.

Once you've made your selection, you can download the audio file by clicking the download button

to the far right.

You would then import the file into your movie editing project and key it to your video.

An alternative way to use a music or sound effects file is to use your video manager

for your YouTube channel to add the audio track to a video already uploaded.

Here is my Video Manager page and I've selected this video to edit.

This is an interactive graphic with no sound.

At the top, select Audio.

Now scroll down to Add or Replace Audio and locate the track you want.

We previously identified a track of the correct duration called Destination Unknown.

I'll type that into the search box

and there it is.

Next we click the Add to Video button.

Now we can preview the audio track playing alongside the video.

[music]

You can also trim the audio track by tapping and dragging the end bars.

What if your video has sound that you want to be heard above the music track?

Use this scroll bar to raise or lower the sound from the music track.

This will let you play only the music, only the original audio, or a mixture of the two.

Once you are happy with it, save the changes.

If you change your mind later, you can revert to the original audio using this button.

Well, that's how easy it is to add music to your video using YouTube's Audio Library.

Thanks for watching and if you found this tutorial useful, please don't forget to like

my video.

And if you have a question, please leave a comment.

[music]

For more infomation >> How to Use YouTube's Audio Library - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

「新オーバーレイかっこいい」トリオで戦闘力高める練習! - Duration: 2:57:14.

For more infomation >> 「新オーバーレイかっこいい」トリオで戦闘力高める練習! - Duration: 2:57:14.

-------------------------------------------

বাবা মায়ের রিন কখনো শোধ করা যায়না এই মেয়েটি আবারও প্রমাণ করলো | New Life | নতুন বউ | Documentary - Duration: 2:16.

NewWife

For more infomation >> বাবা মায়ের রিন কখনো শোধ করা যায়না এই মেয়েটি আবারও প্রমাণ করলো | New Life | নতুন বউ | Documentary - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

😲 ROOKIE REALTOR CLOSES 11 DEALS IN 4 MONTHS!! - Duration: 19:51.

What's up guys, my name is Jason Wardrop and I'm here with Terrell. Terrell. What's up, man? Hey, let's go on Jason

Nice - grateful that you're able to join us here and trails a fairly new agent

You've only been in the game for like what two years now, I am on my second year

Yes, sir second year and he is in the Vegas area and he has been crushing it

You just telling me he had such a great year this past year

He just took the whole month of December off with jhana. See guys that that's awesome

It's always nice to be able to take a step back

reflect on your successes your

accomplishments and like you're saying spend some time with your family with your kids and

Hang out and enjoy the holiday season a little bit. So

With that said man, tell us a little bit about like your, you know, you're brand new to the real estate space

tell us a little bit on that journey getting into it and

Yeah, some of your successes so far

alright, well everyone like to say, my name is Terrell Lancaster a

Real estate agent in my second year out in the Vegas market prior military. I was in the Army for about ten years and

Now I sell houses I don't know how I got here I just woke up one day it was like I

Could sell a house. Why not?

And I think most people most agents have that idea and it doesn't quite work out that way and it's in it's tough

It's really tough but at the end of the day as long as you

Stick it out. You know you just give it your best foot forward

Honestly, what works best is just showing up every day, you know

If when you get up and you show up what weather if you got a deal lead anything, you know

But when you're sitting at home moping around about cake, you can't get a deal. You can't do this can't do that

That's where that's where we start to fail, you know

But when you get out there and you actually show up you'll start to see results, you know, is what I believe

100% man so so yeah, so you've been

How long have you been on like the Arsenal system and into the six-figure agent program? It's been a few months, right?

Yeah, I want to say about six months my first year of real estate. I really didn't do much

Because I didn't know anything

You don't really learn as much as you expect to let you Brokerage because

Let's face. It brokers are busy. You know, they're they're running a business and you're trying to run a business as well

but in real estate is not the place to

Where you have to have your hand held the entire way

And so for me it was really tough because I was from the military. I'm used to being told what to do

Hey

You know here you do this go to this country and do this come back jump out of this airplane

And when that goes away, you're like, huh?

You know, you got to really figure it out. And I know you see, you know, those programs those systems that come up

Oh by this this will help you. This will help you and I found Arsenal

and it just it just made sense and

you know I started about I want to say June of 2000 of last year about June and

Between June and November I closed 11 transactions

Just because and and that's pretty good and those were all organic leads people that I've never met

And

So that was good to me because let's face it

You know

We could have a giant sphere of influence but you're always the last person they think about when it comes to that kind of stuff

Totally man, otally. Well, that's awesome

I mean 11 transactions and what like five months they're not honestly not even five. I'll make more close to four

Like that close my first three back to back in what October?

another three or September October November

And I think two in July

So yeah, and like every month it was just it was just batting Tibet Lhasa and I was tired. Don't get me wrong

yeah, you know because from closing no transactions to having three deals in my first month light it I

was I was beat so

But it definitely worked out me. Oh, that's awesome. So tell us a little bit about

One question I get a lot as I was telling you is like a lot of agents were like, okay

You know, you're having a lot of success what what like campaign were you running? What Facebook ad were you running?

You know, we've got a lot of the different templates in the system. But which one were you going with you get that?

leads the the

the what I did was I tweaked it to

Instead of having like a particular listing or anything

I had multiple listings, you know their actual case multiple pictures of homes

Because what I've noticed is that

You show you can show them one home all day one listing. Yeah, but truly you're only really appealing to a small group of people

Showing multiple homes in a neighborhood, you know what I mean?

And I move there now

You become a source of information

They open that up and there and you know, wherever it takes them to it gets you their information

Then I reach out to them a column or a text message

I get a response I say hey, let me set you up on you know MLS search that will come to you automatically

what areas would you like but I've noticed when I try just the single homes it didn't it wasn't as

Good as when I did an entire neighborhood, you know, that's genius

You know, there's seven homes or you know

Here are seven different homes out in the Summerlin area

Instead of just shoving one home in Summerlin because now I limited my audience to only people who are looking for a 3-bed 2bath

Single-story. Yeah, totally

So these are these all are these all your listings are these listings from your brokerage or someone someone else on your team or these?

Things these things it throughout the entire MLS

Here's the deal this how I see it. I'm a real estate agent. Yeah, unless is my inventory

Yes lies in home sales, you know what? I mean? Yeah, therefore everything in that inventory belongs to me. I don't care

What broker I came from, you know, as what I do what I have to do with legally to show that home

And and so forth like I can sell any home that's in that in that list

So you should be afraid to go out there and to show other homes

You know now they're exclusive listings always get the permission from the agent

you know prior to

Because you know they may have certain rules and regulations or guidelines that they want to follow especially for high-end homes

But honestly if it's in the MLS, and there's pictures available to the public show the pub

Berkshire man and I love that way like obviously you want to make sure everything's like the legal way like you're saying if

It's an exclusive agent. You want to make sure you get their permission stuff

but like those campaigns like even the single listing which I love the on Sept of having the multiple listings on there cuz

Like you're saying you just reach a wider demographic

Mm-hmm, but there's so many agents they jump in

I'm like man just start with the the listing leads campaign cuz I crushes every time yeah

Yeah, it'll be like I don't have a listing will do someone on your team or your brokerage have a listing

Yeah, and if they say no like I mean usually somebody does right. Yeah

As the states. Yeah, so it's like

You you can't be in under this like more scarcity mentality of like well, I don't have a listing so I can't do that

So I love like kind of just you know, thinking outside of the box a little bit like that like you did

Yeah, you just having that creative creativity because obviously if somebody is the seller agent, but you bring them a buyer. I

Mean, they're gonna love you for it, right?

Nobody's complaining. Yeah, so you're obviously you're gonna get permission from them, but it's not like I

mean

It's not like I'm running a full-on marketing campaign for them, you know, just putting that hey these homes are in the area

You know this home is you know

Four hundred twenty five thousand and it gives people like you become the the source you just want them to come to your website

To shop. Yep, you know

After they shop and they look around and browse through

You know you want them to pick up the phone and then the call you not the other agent

You don't want them to call a listing agent. Yeah, because now you make no money and they make double money

So, so anyway, you talked a little bit about your follow up and not and honestly that strategy of having the multiple listings

I'm going to start having to you're gonna have to I'll give you credit for sure man, cuz that that's awesome

I love that kind of broader sense of everything

But what you talked a little bit about the follow?

But what is your fall if you get a new lead that comes in Arsenal hits you up says hey

You got a new lead and we've seen you you've shown us the whole screen shots of yeah

Man, yeah at one point

I think one day you're getting leads like every 20 minutes, which was absolutely insane and buddy

And that was that was for one property. That was a that was a particular property. It was a horse property

Okay

So and another thing you can understand or look at it like this if there's a property that has specific

Features to it that make it stand out from the rest, you know, don't run those in a group campaign, you know

Don't run a bunch of horse properties together

Because you know now you're all you're all looking at properties over two acres and so forth, you know

Because you want that particular one to sell so well that one. Oh, that one was easy

I've made that listing and that was actually my listing. Okay, and I put it into one of the pages

In Las Vegas, Utah and surrounding areas of horse owners. Yeah, okay

I mean that thing caught fire

People were sharing it and that's when those leads were coming in like every 20 minutes now

They come in like every 45 minutes to an hour

But I mean for that particular campaign when you have something that is special, you know

You create a app and you sell it and you put it in the places that people are likely to share it

You know and and that's why that's why like I gained a lot of you know notice early on

Because of that and pee pee everyone who to me weeks later

Hey, you got any more horse properties and stuff and I'm you know, I never saw Nana question and property in my life. Yeah

That that's awesome man, so so what's what's those leads come in?

I mean you've obviously gotten you got the automated email text follow up with arsenal

But what what does the follow up look like with you? I mean, are you calling these leads?

Are you seeing a lot of responses with the texting email like texting? What does that look like texting texting texting texting?

People don't want to talk on the phone anymore. They don't want you know emails feel

You know that like they dragged out it's not

Think about it sending an email from a computer feels so much better than your phone

But who wants to get on their computer anymore totally, you know?

So when you hit them with all three avenues of approach texting email phone call

They're they're gonna respond to something, you know, yeah

eventually and I me honestly I

Will reach out and touch a person even if they don't respond until I get a restraining order

You know because you never you never told me no

I'm like I'm tinted that is asking their parents for a snack and your parent says uh, yeah, give me a minute

They never told you no just not right now

don't ya and that

Child will bug you and bug you and bug you until they get a yes because at some point you showed interest in

Buying selling or renting a property and I want to be that guy. Yeah

so obviously like I like that too a lot of times some people like and someone

Watching this interview right now is probably like oh that's too intense

but my thing is is that shows your character of

like you are relentless and you'll do whatever it takes which

If they're gonna go buy or sell a home with you

you know that you'll have their back and do whatever it takes and so I

Find that like is like a huge quality whereas like some agents

They'll be like I don't want to be annoying or anything like that

Whereas like the people that have more than my say that you have that I've talked to the agents. Mmm

like I've heard them where their

Clients go through and they thank them for following up like that and being at relentless because of like man like yeah

I wasn't ready or I was like on holidays or vacation or whatever

but once I saw how committed you were and how relentless you were I was like man that's this person and just everything I just

Said they'll fight for me

They'll have my back they're gonna make sure that things happen and that's the way you got to really look at this, right?

Yeah, but also don't just be don't just be the the bull in the china shop, you know also

Totally that's all provide information. You know, you're just doing a random, you know

Hey, I know you were interested in that 3-bed 2bath and in Summerland, you know

Here's another one that just showed up on the market

Let me know if you want to schedule a private showing or something like that and you can automate all of these emails

you know so that way you don't have to worry about them because you know

What else they were looking at based on the campaign you ran, you know?

You know what market they're in the location that they're looking in

And so therefore you can kind of target these emails for that campaign and send it to them and you're just providing useful information

You know because with like you said when they are ready, they're gonna pick up the phone

I had one guy tell me he says man

Like how much he says you must have some pretty strong fingers for all those emails you I said

I typed them once you just get him later he goes and you're brilliant. Yeah, he says you know what?

I want you to sell my house. We listed his house and I was able to sell it in 19 days

That's awesome. You know, I mean friend that's from start to close cash transaction listed

It was the market sold in 19 days. That does legit. Yeah, so to one thing also on that

As far as like the following up and providing the information that 100% agree. You got to provide valuable information

You're just gonna be pestering the people obviously it's gonna know any one

one new

Update that we've made with the Arsenal mobile app, which I don't think I've told you this yet

But you can have like let's say you've got a eight week long sequence of emails texts

All that stuff's just automated on the loop on the any new lien that comes in, huh?

What we did when somebody responds to your like text message, for example

if they respond on day three or day 17 or 24

Whatever day they respond the system will automatically know that they responded to automatically cancel off the rest of the messages. So you're not

Hitting them with the automated sequence

Cuz you go out like you already had the conversation with them

You don't want to be hitting them again and again and again, it just gets annoying, right?

You know what and I had a system like that

Prior. Yeah, and I actually I actually closed it because you guys started doing it

Yeah, the system that I was paying for to reach out and touch them

Once you guys started doing that I canceled my subscription with the other guys and it was it was costing me 200 bucks a month

bank, yeah, I mean but uh

but at the same so you guys have it and I've already enrolled in the program which was a great deal of and

Man, the knowledge is priceless the amount of knowledge that you get in that course is is crazy

So thank you for taking the time and putting that together because yeah, man

I mean you get all of these informations you go to all of these webinars and seminars and stuff like that

but I mean you just kind of took all of it and put it in one place and

For me that was that was big for me last year. I appreciate that man

Do you do you have experience with Facebook advertising before jump into that or was that kind of your first exposure

Man, I knew how to boost a post. That was it

That was that was about it, man. I didn't know anything about marketing, you know, you reach or any of that kind of stuff

Awesome. Yeah, and honestly that that's where

Most agents that I first talked to and work with they're kind of in that same position

They they know how to boost the post because obviously Facebook makes it so easy to hit that boost post button

Yeah, but really like you and I know and if anyone else watching this is try this, you know

We're just gonna get likes comments and shares

You're not gonna actually get results leads from it

Which you need a lead to turn into appointment to a turn into a closed deal

And so that's like a like in the comments just like it's a vanity metric, right? Yeah

It's not gonna get you anything besides like Oh show your friends

You got a hundred likes on this post and it's like okay how much money do you actually make? Well, you didn't make anything so

no, that's good to hear cause like honestly man, like

It can be very simple

One, you know the right strategies to implement when you know how to set the ads up the right way, right?

And that's who that's that's my goal with that course is really trying to dive in and show it like is people like agents are

Spending money on Facebook. They're boosting the post

So it's like if you're gonna spending five ten bucks a day

You might as well be doing it the right way where you're actually going to see exactly

Real leads where it's like named phone emails. So just a like or comment of like

Yeah, this is awesome or something. I need names and numbers. I don't need those. Yeah

No, I'm with you man. Well cool anything else you'd like to share with us here before we kind of wrap things up

No, man, I got like I said you got a you got an awesome program

I think you know that I've sent you multiple personal private messages on the whatever this facebook Messenger thing is

With with just countless praises because like I said, I I would not have had as much success

without the program because it helped me understand a lot and

the last thing that I would really like to stress is

People are being told that whole Facebook's a waste of time and this dis and that and I look at it like this

We used to go, you know, 10 15 years ago. We went to the TV to get all of our information

Yeah, you know the television was where we huddled around to watch, you know, NASA go to the moon

supposedly and

But but you get where I'm going and now you have the ability to reach everybody because everybody you have access to everybody's phone

Totally. Yeah, and

Nine out of 10 people at Facebook on their phone and you don't mean I get ya

Impossible to see someone without Facebook or Instagram or some type of you know social media

Interaction and therefore why would you risk losing out on?

Reaching those people. Yeah, you know, unfortunately

Google AdWords is and where it used to be, you know

Eight years ago where you could buy it for pennies on the dollar and be the number one agent in your town

Ya know now it's really expensive and you're going to get beat out by the Zillow's and the purple bricks and so forth

So why not have organic?

Connections with people that are that you like literally at your fingertips

Yeah, you know what? I mean, and that's why I

Really?

Love this program. Like I will endorse it to the to the day. I stopped breathing

Because it helped me learn a lot. And like I said, you put everything right there everything an agent ever needs. It's right there and

like I said, I had such a good year that I took I took a whole month vacation it you know and

Now I'm kind of sad I might take another month off since my equals loss

Yeah

That is tough that is tough for sure man, but hey, thanks so much for joining us today

like I said don't want to take up too much more of your time, but

Appreciate you sharing your successes. I'm glad I was able to help in one way or another here. All right, man

Thank you and keep up the good work, brother

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét