Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

today I have five illustrative features that you might not know so follow along

and see how many of the five features in today's list you previously did not know

as designers it's important to have a website to show off our portfolio of

work bookmark offers the most straightforward and quickest way to

generate an awesome website without even having to write down a single line of

code and all completed in the matter of minutes check out the link in the

description below to learn more about bookmark and design your website today

to demonstrate the first feature I have the isometric design from Monday's video

and if you missed that tutorial then go back to my channels home page and check

it out if you want to now often when working on a design in Illustrator we

need to zoom into different scales and view our work in different ways it can

be annoying to navigate to run a design especially it's pretty large and

complicated you can of course utilize the zoom to selection option which I

have shown you all before but today's feature is possibly even more useful

than mats now under the View menu you're gonna notice that at the very bottom

it reads Sun Lounger and purple stairs and if I click either/or I'm transported

to these parts of my design and also in the exact zoom item location that I want

to use now this is really handy indeed and to set this kind of feature up

simply zoom in to a part of your design or in this example my entire design and

then come into view and click new view

give it a relevant name and then from now on when you click that view on a

specific document illustrator is going to bring you there in an instant just

like that

now for the second illustrator feature that you might not know I'm going to

expand on a previously existing feature that you probably already know about

when pressing L for the ellipse tour and generating a circle we can then go ahead

and grab the type on a path tool this tool allows us to type along a vector

path and it works for any shape or path

however there are settings you can access in the top drop-down menu that is

going to allow you to have a better control over your text along a path so

now I have my text ready I can come into the type menu and then choose type on a

path in the new panel that appears I have a myriad of different options and

settings open to me as a designer the first ones I don't really use that often

to be honest and these are dedicated to the style of the text around the circle

and also make sure to click the preview box to see your changes in real time

however the align to path settings are very very handy and you can control the

layout of the text in relation to the path itself also in the top right you

have the choice to flip the text and also adjust the spacing below this

window is really handy for adjusting text on a path and not so many people

know about it for some reason

now the third illustrator feature that you might not know is a quick function

when using the rotate tool with an object selected press R for the rotate

tool and then drag your point of rotation to the desired location often

we then click and type measurements for rotations however you can simply hold

down the alt option key and then click and drag your objects and for this

example I'm going to use 45 degrees and then finally press command or control D

multiple times over now the use of the alt/option key can really be useful and

time-saving in certain situations when using the rotate tool moving on to the

fourth illustrator feature in today's tutorial I'm gonna show you a neat way

to use guides and the align window if you can't see the align settings in the

top of your interface simply open up the align window like so now sometimes we

want guides exactly across the middle of the artboards and that can be quite

tricky and also a tedious to count the measurements but if you use the align

window and also the align to artboard option you can highlight your guides and

then align them accordingly in a matter of seconds of course this doesn't just

apply to centralizing the guides on the out board you can also snap them to the

edges as well and that's obviously super precise and quick too

now the last feature again relates to using guides and it's a quick trick

using the adoption key when dragging the guides from the left they are vertical

but that is until you hold down the alt/option key and then click and drag

again this is helpful because you can pull guides from the same ruler location

and still choose to bring vertical or horizontal guides depending on what you

need to use I like to keep my tool bar able the left hand side rulers and just

drag guides from the top using this method so there are five features in

Illustrator that you might not know let me know how many things you learned

today down in the comment section below and next week I have more graphic design

theory based videos and on Friday this week I've got another test type video so

stay tuned for that content guys like and share content on social media if you

want help on my channel and also maybe support me on patreon if that's

something you'd be interested in have a great day and until next time design

your future today peace

For more infomation >> 5 Illustrator Features You DON'T KNOW! - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG CC] 北京 Beijing Vlog Episode 0 l Solo Travelling 成年之前一个人的旅行 l Packing, Airport I 司机迷路?凌晨迷失在胡同里? - Duration: 13:43.

Hello everyone i'm Monica but you can also call me Yijun (Chinese name)

I'm leaving for Beijing tomorrow!

This is the first time i'm travelling by myself

and i have decided to record my journey and share it with you guys

This is my first ever YouTube video and i hope you will like it :)

The first step of travelling is of course packing

so i would like to share the content of of luggage and how i pack for Beijing

Without anymore talking, let's get started!

Filming a Vlog is so difficult...

what do i do, i haven't even started packing and still have to film...

can i cope? question mark

I'm just being extra (don't know how to translate this hhh)

This is the suitcase i'm bringing to Beijing, I'm not sure if i need another one (you will need it honey)

and now i would like to share the clothes i will be bring to Beijing

first, i am definitely bringing qiuku (thermo pants?correct me if i'm wrong) not good to have cold legs)

Then, i will bring a lot of loose pants because it will make me look skinnier cuz i have fat legs so... i just naturally lean towards looser pants

this one is a striped one

black track pants with yellow stripes

other pants are under the mess

i'm bringing a leather jacket from guess, all the product information are available in the description box if you are interested

this is large size cuz i like baggy clothes

then it's hoodies

simple black one with white logo print

An orange one from XPX

my stuff are basically all black as you can tell but i think it's better to have some colour in winter

some colour in winter

i said autumn by accident, i'm suppose to say winter

i also brought a denim jacket

(trying to translate denim jacket from English to Chinese but failed)

but i don't know if i wear actually wear it

cuz it's pretty cold in Beijing and this one is not really warm

but i like matching clothes so i will bringing anything that i think might be useful

this is a light washed one

and i also brought a black denim one that has cool prints on it, from XPX

and then another black hoodie, this is from acne studios, it has white logo prints on the hood

this is very big

that one is very warm and comfy cuz the material is nice

then, i will bring thermos that will make me warm

turtle neck one from Taobao

then some other pants, this one is green

industrial pants

then, also very important are coats, i like to bring a lot of different coats cuz they will keep me warm

the first one is an army green one

this one is the same colour but different material, i got it from a vintage shop in Sydney and it's from GAP

it keeps me pretty warm, surprisingly

next, is a basic black coat

and of course we cannot forget the most important piece

so hot, so hot, i'm dying

for shoes, i'm planning to bring three pairs

recommend everyone to checkout a Chinese TV Program called super vocal, best music program ever

36 handsome long legged boys for you to choose from, i like Zhengyunlong the best hehhe

ready to go!!!

i don't think we can fast drive? (dunno how to translate this soz)

my bro: of course we can't, there's so much traffic

I'm in the airport rn, there are so many people today

hello everyone, i went duty free shopping just then and bought a coach back pack

and i plan to use it in Beijing

the valley is very narrow and the map misled us into this place, so we can't get out now...

the taxi driver is going to see if we can pass

i guess it's an experience of Beijing iconic landmark -Hutong (narrow valley that form most parts of the traditional suburbs in Beijing)

the taxi driver dropped me off at the entrance cuz the street is very narrow

It's 2AM and there's no one on the street rn

i'm walking around by myself trying to find the hostel

let's take a look at the place

the place is called Leo Hostel

It looks pretty nice

hello everyone, i just washed up and ready for bed now

right now is already Wednesday 16th January

it's 3.43AM

idk why but i'm really tired rn

ready to have a good sleep

Today has been a hella of a ride, there are ups and downs

down part is cuz of my travel sickness, i felt horrible and didn't film a lot of airport stuff

another part is cuz i couldn't find the hostel, it took me one hour to find it

i was planning to buy a SIM card or rent a wifi at the airport but it was all closed, even the subway was closed

so i could only take the taxi

but the taxi experience had quite an impact on me

i didn't have wifi so couldn't lead the way for the driver but he didn't say anything and just tried to find the place for me

the part that touched me was the GPS lead us into the wrong place and we were stuck in a narrow street but the driver just kept trying to find the place for me

he stopped charging me earlier then my arrival which was nice of him

i was very grateful for that

even though he swore, he was a very nice person

another thing is that i met a 30 yr + old guy today that helped me

i entered the wrong street and was lost, it was very dark and there was no one on the street

then i saw the guy riding a motorbike passing by and asked him if i can borrow his phone for a sec

the guy was very nice and lend me his phone to call the hostel

Screen: after i borrowed his phone, he kept asking if i wanted to stay at his place for a night... i'm like wtf? after i refused he asked me for my wechat to make sure i arrive safely, i couldn't really refuse so..

the following few days he kept asking to go out with him and even requested for my selfie, like wtf? like i'm sorry but this is making me deleting you right away

maybe i'm too sensitive but even if you helped me it doesn't mean we have to be friends

afterwards when i told my friends, they were like how dafaq did you have the guts to trust him and go with him, but tbh if i didn't ask him i would have slept on the streets for the night

honestly that guy was pretty nice and helpful but afterwards he just creeped me out. my personality is not the type that accepts random people to be friends, if he wanted money in return , sure thing, but friendship, sorry bye, blocked

this is the first time travelling by myself, when facing incidents like this i can only believe in gut feeling, for me even if i'm wrong at least i tried, from failures i can obtain some experience and knowledge and that's all it matters.

For more infomation >> [ENG CC] 北京 Beijing Vlog Episode 0 l Solo Travelling 成年之前一个人的旅行 l Packing, Airport I 司机迷路?凌晨迷失在胡同里? - Duration: 13:43.

-------------------------------------------

負けてしまった。。。 - Duration: 4:48.

Hey, kids it's me PDRsan

I...

lost...

Wait, what?

remember that TikTok video that got

a Content ID match from Universal Music Group

and I was really pissed off

Oh, yeah

UMG claimed that I had used a 2chainz song

and it was manually claimed

so some dumbass watched my video and decided that I used a 2chainz song

I watched the video over many times

and there wasn't even a second of a 2chainz song

so I disputed it

and I got this

*basically says that UMG is right and I'm in the wrong*

in other words

I lost

What?

They get to keep all of the revenue from this video

What!?

Of course this is going to happen when

UMG are the ones who decide if I'm in the wrong and not YouTube

Who the hell made this broken ass system

so here's an easy to understand version of this broken system

This is mine!

What the hell are you talking about!? Give it ba...

I'm sorry, but if you want that back can you fill out this dispute form

*sigh*

Here

Here

This is mine!!

This shit isn't just going on in Japan

Really?

a little while ago a YouTuber called Gus Johnson made a video about this

In his video he talks about the many claims he's got for music he didn't use

he got a claim for using Bohemian Rhapsody in the title (he didn't use a single second of the song!)

He also says that he disputed all of them, but lost most of the time

That's messed up

The thing that I think is disgusting

UMG claims the whole video

What do you mean

Here's a copyright claim I got from Kids Line a couple of years ago

If you see it gives me a time code of where I used copyright material

if it's just audio and you have a time code

you can put copyright free music over that part/or mute it(mimie did this recently with one of her videos)

so by doing this you can get rid of the copyright music and the revenue is yours

I see

but UMG doesn't even give you this chance

They don't care about protecting their copyright

They're just trying to stealing hard earned money from creators

This is fucked up

It's obvious that UMG is abusing this messed up system

I'm scared to check my emails because I might have another claim from UMG

I've already got a few claims

I don't see any point in disputing them

because I know I'm going to lose

Can you please spread this video

I don't think any Youtubers in Japan have talked about this

I want all the YouTubers in Japan and YouTube Japan to know about this!

and if you're a Youtuber and have got a bogus claim from UMG please let me know

This is so fucked up

and UMG if you're watching

I forgot to say

that you can dispute twice

if you dispute the second time and UMG is like "fuck you that's mine"

they then have the right to delete your video

and if they decide to delete it

You have 7 days to either admit defeat and give them all your revenue

or wait it out, have your video deleted and get a stirke on your channel

What a wonderful system

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe!

Maybe click the bell icon to get notifications

PDR sucks sweatshirt is still on sale

Also check out my video I put out on my second channel and my last video^^

Bye!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> 負けてしまった。。。 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Roger Stone Pleads Not Guilty, Trump's Global Warming Tweet - Monologue - Duration: 3:22.

Let's get to the news.

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone today pleaded not guilty

to charges in the Russia investigation,

which raises the question,

what does he wear when he pleads insanity?

[ Laughter ]

Ahead of the expected polar vortex this week,

President Trump tweeted last night,

"What the hell is going on with global warming?

Please come back fast. We need you."

[ Laughter ]

Okay. Once again, you're confusing weather with climate.

How can I explain this to you?

Okay, let's watch a clip of you being a decent person.

-I will say this about Hillary. She doesn't quit.

She doesn't give up. I respect that.

-See, that was weather -- a quick, one-time thing.

Now, this is climate.

-I moved on her like a bitch.

Ugh! I don't know what I said!

You know what? You've really had enough.

They're rapists. Get him outta here!

Don't give him his coat. Keep his coat.

-And that's what's going to get us all killed.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz

was heckled at his book event last night

by a protester who yelled at him,

"Don't help elect Trump,

you egotistical billionaire ass [bleep]."

But it was probably just the coffee talking.

[ Laughter ]

In celebration of Black History Month,

Disney has announced it will be holding free screenings

of "Black Panther" throughout the first week of February.

And in celebration of White History Months,

"Friends" will be re-airing on TBS until the end of time.

[ Applause ]

A man in Argentina has reportedly spent over $30,000

on plastic surgery

in an effort to make him look like Michael Jackson.

Which sounds like a terrible idea,

but here's what he looked like before.

[ Audience groans ]

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

[ Laughs ] Let's clap and make it go away.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

A woman was arrested in Connecticut last week

for driving under the influence of vanilla extract...

which is the craziest euphemism I've ever heard

for white privilege.

[ Laughter ]

A boy in Indiana dialed 911 recently

after struggling to complete his math homework.

Police were concerned he was calling about a train crash

since he said one train was going at 40 miles per hour,

and the other was going at 100 miles per hour.

A woman in England recently found that she had a ring

stuck up her nose for 12 years after she sneezed it out.

And despite making him wait that long,

she still said no.

[ Laughter ]

And finally, a hummus brand in England called MeToo!

will be changing its name of 14 years

after the company suffered a significant drop in sales,

possibly due to the #MeToo anti-harassment movement.

"We feel your pain," said the owners of Toys 'R' Kelly.

For more infomation >> Roger Stone Pleads Not Guilty, Trump's Global Warming Tweet - Monologue - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

好きなタイプってどうやって決まる? | Dbox (ディスカバリーチャンネル) - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> 好きなタイプってどうやって決まる? | Dbox (ディスカバリーチャンネル) - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

ИНОСТРАНЦЫ СЛУШАЮТ РУССКУЮ МУЗЫКУ ( BIG BABY TAPE, ANDY PANDA, SANTIZ, MIYAGI, TIMURKA BITS ) - Duration: 19:06.

For more infomation >> ИНОСТРАНЦЫ СЛУШАЮТ РУССКУЮ МУЗЫКУ ( BIG BABY TAPE, ANDY PANDA, SANTIZ, MIYAGI, TIMURKA BITS ) - Duration: 19:06.

-------------------------------------------

정혁vs효비 매운 먹방 대결!! 오늘만 사는 송주불냉면&불닭소스 콤보★ mukbang challenge - Duration: 12:49.

Mukbang No: 2 with Jung Hyuk

I've prepared some other things more!

Jung Hyuk said he...

- Oh, there was a camera here, so...

he said he is good at spicy food,

so I've prepared some.

For each bite,

we are going to add extra sauce!

I've prepared a pack of SongJu Fire Sauce

and

Fire Noodle Sauce!

Whoever gives up first loses!

- Let me tell you something

I've tried

OnJung pork cutlet* * Known for spiciness

and You Die pork cutlet

stunning

three pieces!

- Are those that spicy? (Haven't tried'em yet)

- Yes. One can die eating those - Really?

(Hyobee won already) - Someone's saying Hyobee already won...

(chuckle)

- This guy eats YupTteok every morning.

- Whenever, I wake up in the morning

and feel like eating something spicy, I put Yup Tteok sauce in my mouth,

having it like YupTTeok-cano* * Americano

(Easy start)

(Never tried SongJu Fire Noodles before)

- Is this sauce that spicy?

- It depends on

how much you put the sauce.

At the head SongJu Fire Noodle restaurant,

I've tried Dorothy Fire flavor noodles and

it sweated like shooting stars in the sky!

Right in the face!* * Sounds similar to JikBang, a Korean real estate app

- Oh, you mean Jik Bang? (He has shot a commercial for Jik Bang)

Model Jung Hyuk!

(Oh, it's princess Hyuk!) Your nickname is a princess?

- Yes, my nickname is a princess.

People call me by that nick name.

My game ID was Princess Jung Hyuk.

- Oh really?

- Yes, I did it for fun, but people liked it,

so that's how it became my nickname.

- You go first!

(Your Highness, please don't)

- Do not panic!

I have already had five tablets of Gaviscon* * Pain reliever

So, do not fear my child!

- Oh, you are acting

acting from your eye!

- This is so good!

I think you are good at eating noodles.

(Yes, I like eating noodles)

- Let me translate her gestures.

Yes, that is right!

How did you know? I think this is what you said just now!

Oh, you are not speaking politely? I get it What? Yes? (Confused)

- It is your turn

Well, once

and twice. I will do it twice!

Please mix'em!

Su...* * Onomatopoeia for describing one's mouth is burning

- Did you just say "su"?

hahaha

Oh, here it comes. We have "su" on the table!

- My pride has been hurt!

- Haha, now might be a good time to end the challenge, right?

(Restrooms at Esteem might explode today!?) - Can I go to a restroom?

- Sure thing! We've got five toilets.

One for each floor!

- Do you like cucumbers? (Hyobee hates cucumbers)

- Yes, I like them.

Hey, hey! Please give me some cucumbers!*

Hey, hey* * Sounds similar to cucumbers in Korean

- Cut it out* * Spoken in Japanese

Here we go!

(Acting about to start!)

(Got all silly and giddy! - overreacting)

So good!

(You are not funny , but your face makes me smile)

- (reading comments) you are not fun to be honest....

(Hyuk is so fun though)

- (reading comments) but his face is so funny!

No, he is really funny!

- I think you just said "su.." and your face got red!

- No no, something annoying happened right before.. so that's why haha.

(Oh, I think you said "su" just now)

Haha, yes I have a habit of saying su..

(Beatboxing)

(It's Suuuu Time!)

- SongJu Fire Noodles~

Cold Noodles~

Wow, I am good at this!

- Aren't you not gonna give up? - Why should I give up?

(Acting) giving up this easy challenge?

(Ha. C'mon!)

- It's a drop in the bucket!

- You know what? We can't drink water for this challenge!

- Okay! No water

- Oh, it's too many

- You going all weak now?

- No no, it's just that we still got a lot to eat..!

- Oh okay!

- How is it?

- It is really nice!

- Well right now,

measuring how much Capsaicin I had, a hot spring just emerged in my body!

- You are not gonna give up, aren't you? - Of course not!

Okay from now on, whoever says "su" loses.

- Okay, whoever says "su" loses the game!

Good bye, Hyuk!

- Well, I am not going down alone!

- I am okay though haha.

I don't have anything to do tomorrow.

I can stay at hospital the whole day tomorrow!

- Well, I've got no work tomorrow too!

Someone just brought me a tomato pasta!

Who made a

tomato pasta here!

Korean food's now changed to western food!

(Reading a comment) Hyobee's working hard laughing Am I really not funny?

Hyuk feeling hurt

- When I make fake smiles, it is so easy to read.

- I have fake smiles too. How do you make fake smiles?

- Hmm.. say something funny!

- What do you say when Jesus buys a cloth? Jerusalem!* * -salem means "want to buy sth" in Korean

(Can't even make fake smiles...)

I am really sorry, but can you

say something that is at least funny?

- I Jerusalem!

Hahahaha

- Oh that is how you laugh! your voice is different!

- Jesus looked at fried rice and said

Luke!* * sounds similar to "who stir-fried it?" in Korean

- Luke!?

- That's how I fake-laugh!

-Wow, that is so pretending!

Cheers!

- Guys, look at how the new SongJu Fire Noodle sauce has become..!

- Aren't we supposed to finish this?

Here we go!

My Highness!

- You will die!

- It's not spicy

(Oopa, you should bite it down, not swallow it down)

-No, I did bite them down.

I have a habit of biting something down really quick!

I think we should put this much - It was a lovely life

my life..

so blessed to see Jung Hyuk..!

- I decided to end everything here at Esteem..

- Wow, you are really good at eating

- Since I was a kid, I ate food like..

..my father

he loved eating spicy food.

I mean he could have eaten spicy food all by himself..!

(Hyuk's secret to eating spicy food is early education)

but my dad had his family eat spicy food with him!

So,

(acting) wow! It's kimchi! Let's eat kimchi! (Hyuk in childhood)

Wha..what..! What is this!?

Well, kimchi was really spicy!

Ah! It's too hot!

So, I had bean sprout soup to cool it down, but it was spicy sprout soup!

- Oh, why is it so hot. I am sweating!

- It's because of the lighting

- Yeah, there are a lot of lighting equipment here (Didn't turn on the light to be honest)

Oh, come to think of it, we've prepared the lighting

but hasn't been using'em!

- Yeap, but I think we do not have to use'em though, right? - Yeap!

- Shall we go for it? - Yes

- !? It's okay?

You really sure?

- Yes, it's okay!

Su...! (Mouth burning)

I have a habit of drying my tongue on a regular basis.

(When are you going to put the Fire Noodle sauce in!?)

- Shall we put the Fire Noodle sauce now?

- Okay!

Let's see how it goes!

I mean we only live once, right!?

Try touch my head, will you?

No, no, it's here!

- A stove (it was warm)

- Are you like me by any chance?

- No, I am okay. I am cool!

- Oh really? - Yes, for real

because I am.... (got cold hands and feet syndrome)

- This much..

- Wow, it became kimchi stew! (Cold noodles --> tomato spaghetti --> kimchi stew)

- You are really good at eating something spicy!

- Sure I am, I really like spicy food!

- What have you become!? (Got hot tempered for nothing)

- Hey, hey! Don't be too harsh on him!

Hmmm....

The flavor got weird with the sauce - It tastes bit like chicken!

Let's try one piece of kimbab! - What?

- I didn't say that!

- You mean you wanna give up?

- No no, what I said about kimbab is not what I said..!

Blocking kimbab out

(All Blocked)

(Oopa, your anus is gonna burn! So, have a piece of kimbab please!)

- Haha, okay okay!

(Your anus is important!)

My sphincter!

(Plz, someone save princess Hyuk!)

- All right, all right!

Let's end it here then!

Then it would be a draw?

- Let's see who the winner is with the soup!

- Is it feeding each other or eating all alone?

- Feeding?

Can I be selfish, haha!

- No, this is a challenge!

Win or loses depends on this!

(Please gargle with the soup!)

- Hey, I know you!

I know this guy!

- Who is it? - It's my fan who teases me all the time!

You said gargle with the soup

but I know your face,

so I will look for you

I will find you (Imitating Liam Neeson)

- I am not good at English

- Let's feed each other

This is Korean Jung* * Jung is a particular term used to describe affectionate behaviors toward friends, neighbors and others.

- You are so kind! - Here you go!

- I give up!

This is MODEL Jung Hyuk!!

Haha, I will eat'em (sorry)

- Oh, the thing is

it's not spicy at all!

Not Spicy at All Dance!

- Imitating Yuna Kim* * Famous Korean figure skater

- If you wanna know how I am right now, you can look at my hair!

- Wow, your hair is so

nice!

- Elastin!! Ouch!

Dazzled Hyuk!

Wha.. what! Who slapped me?

(Are you drunk, Oopa?)

Yes, I am drunk!

Drunk to the night!!

(lyrics)

Wow, this is so good!

- You are really good at spicy food! - Yeap

- You wanna have Jjam ppong?

You really promised!

- Yes, this is so nice!

- You are eating really well!

Danmuji* fairy! * Yellow pickled radish

Loves danmujis!

- How many cheery tomatoes can you eat at once?

Maybe seven?

- SEVEN?

Are you looking down on me right now? - No, I am really sorry.

Just called out seven 'cause it's lucky seven! Haha!

(Looked into it and here it is!)

- Let's do it with kimbab, shall we?

(Who is the man next to you?)

(Swag) Hi, I am Jung Hyuk, a model working at Esteem company.

- Wow, full model voice all of a sudden!

- Hellloo~

Should I do it like this?

(will be continued in the episode three)

See you in the next episode! Pow!

- How many kimbab did you put in?

- Sponge Bob~

(Hey Jung Hyuk, I am so bored, so can you put your face up close in the camera?

* Watch out for heart attack!

* I warned y'all! Bye!

See you in the episode three! Pow!

For more infomation >> 정혁vs효비 매운 먹방 대결!! 오늘만 사는 송주불냉면&불닭소스 콤보★ mukbang challenge - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

Tweets the Pope Didn't Send - Duration: 1:58.

-The Pope sent out an interesting tweet this weekend

while he was at a conference in Panama for World Youth Day.

Take a look.

The tweet's been getting a fair amount of criticism

for the Pope trying to look cool and young

when he's actually a pope.

But we got a look at his tweet drafts,

and it turns out this could have been way worse.

Here are some tweets the Pope didn't send.

♪♪

Let's take a look at one of his other efforts to be cool.

There are more, guys. Let's take a look at another one.

[ Applause ]

Here's another one that he deleted before he sent.

[ Applause ]

And finally...

Those were the tweets the Pope didn't send.

For more infomation >> Tweets the Pope Didn't Send - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Spearfishing - A Day In the LIFE of a Spearo - CATCH and COOK - Sea Bass in the Fireplace ✔ - Duration: 13:42.

The spot im heading to,gave me three large sea basses in the past

Now im heading over there once more,so you can see that...

these kind of days catches happen only once a year or not at all...

Dive safe!!!

For more infomation >> Spearfishing - A Day In the LIFE of a Spearo - CATCH and COOK - Sea Bass in the Fireplace ✔ - Duration: 13:42.

-------------------------------------------

Darida vs. Duda - adidas Exhibit Pack - Duration: 2:58.

Hi, you're watching Top4Football TV, specially from Berlin today,

where we're meeting the Hertha Berlin midfielders Vladimir Darida and Ondrej Duda.

We'll be checking the new adidas Exhibit Pack!

There's gonna be a Czechoslovakian and football boots battle

for we need to find out which boot is better. adidas Copa or adidas X.

- Hey guys! - Hi!

I've prepared three challenges for you, ready?

First and the easiest one - freestyle challenge, show off a couple of tricks or flicks,

which I cannot do, or try a trickshot.

The winner of the first challenge is...

Ondra!

Moving to second challenge which is gonna be much more difficult.

And actually no one has ever completed it before.

It's all about a little one-two with a crossbar and hitting the crossbar of the opposite goal.

Something like this.

Close enough. But boys can definitely do better.

The second challenge was absolutely nailed by Vláďa!

So 1 - 1 is the score. Third and decisive task is...

to tell whether the new Copas or X boots are better. It's up to you.

- Definitely Copas, best boots for perfect touch and absolutely comfy inside!

- It's difficult but I have to say that the X boots are much better.

I haven't tried Copas but still these are much better.

- These are from K-Leather...

- Doesn't matter, check these sharp lines...

- And don't you wanna try these?

- This got a bit out of hand, however, you will decide.

Which are better? Copa, X, Nemeziz or Predator?

It's up to you, leave your comment below!

See you in the next episode of Top4Football TV. Bye bye!

For more infomation >> Darida vs. Duda - adidas Exhibit Pack - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

What Due Diligence does Property Partner do when Selecting a Property? - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> What Due Diligence does Property Partner do when Selecting a Property? - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Беззаконие над Любинским О.В. - Duration: 9:24.

For more infomation >> Беззаконие над Любинским О.В. - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Aprendendo Histórias Bíblicas Brincando ★ DESAFIO COLORINDO COM 3 CORES - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Aprendendo Histórias Bíblicas Brincando ★ DESAFIO COLORINDO COM 3 CORES - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Rýpanec do Vondráčkové? „Nedávám góly, protože musím šetřit!" řekl Plekanec - Duration: 2:06.

 Za Kladno nasázel čtyři góly v pouhých pěti zápasech, to v dresu Komety Brno tak rozdávačný není

Tomáš Plekanec je sice tahounem týmu a připravil spoluhráčům osm asistencí, ale na gólovém účtu mu i po třinácti zápasech svítí nula

 Během včerejšího galavečera Trenér roku právě na toto téma přišla řeč. Plekanec ovšem moderátora Petra Svěceného neodbyl nudnou sportovní analýzou, ale dosti peprným fórkem

 „Četl jsem, že v Brně je vysoké zápisné. A já teď musím trochu šetřit peníze," řekl bývalý reprezentační kapitán, načež diváci vybuchli smíchem

 Byť to legendární Pleky neřekl naplno, každý tuší, kam asi svojí narážkou mířil. Aktuálně totiž svádí hodně ostrou rozvodovou bitvu se stále ještě zákonnou manželkou Lucií Vondráčkovou, na jejímž konci, ačkoliv ten je zatím v nedohlednu, bude stát majetkové vyrovnání

A lze čekat, že se hokejista bude muset pořádně plácnout přes kapsu. Není to poprvé, co Plekanec směrem ke zdlouhavému soudnímu sporu utrousil ironickou poznámku a dal tak najevo, že byť jde o mimořádně vážnou věc, není důvod si kvůli ní nechat ničit život

 Během tiskové konference po jeho návratu ze zámoří do Česka se například nechal slyšet, že se v poslední době hodně věnoval studiu kanadského práva

Také prohlásil, že soudní tahanici nazývá telenovelou.

For more infomation >> Rýpanec do Vondráčkové? „Nedávám góly, protože musím šetřit!" řekl Plekanec - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

January Favorites: inc Me Time Food Journal (cc) - Duration: 11:43.

*Silent* GAhhhh!

It's fine, I just dislocated my wrist.

Shall we try this again? Brace on, okay.

Hi guys I'm Shelly welcome back to my channel.

It's the end of January, apparently.

I mean, I've been pretty much comatose for most of January, with tonsillitis.

This is the first time I've properly filmed this side of the new year.

I'm a bit kind of, out of practice and I'm not really sure my voice is gonna hold out.

But we're gonna go for anyway, so yay!

These are all the things I have been enjoying in...... in January.

Starting with this beauty, who has been named Carmen Erect-ra.

Yes you heard me right. The best name ever!

So I was given a bulb for Christmas, from my landlords.

And I have been slowly documenting her journey of growing, rather a lot. Over on my Instagram.

She came out 2 days ago, she flowered and she's just she's a bit bonkers!

So at the last count she was, I think it is 2 foot 6.

Hopefully she won't grow any taller. It's been Day of the Triffids, she's been extremely scary.

I don't even think she's supposed to be flowering yet, and yet here she is an all her beautiful glory.

I feel like I should kind of, tuck her.... with the bald head that would just be epic.

So she's been pure entertainment for a month, though I was scared at one point that she just eat me.

She did just, kind of look like a ginormous phallus at one point.

Yes so that's been pure entertainment this month.

Next thing I've been loving, I've actually done that video all of this on its own.

My last Hormone Diaries video was about this. But it is the BeYou period pain strips.

This is one you put on your abdomen, on your back, and it's specific for a period pain.

As I said, i did a whole video on this and I'll link that here there and everywhere. if you want more information.

But Dear God do these work!

Literally about three days ago, I had mind numbing ovulation pain. Like ridiculous ovulation pain!

My whole back had cramped up. just frozen up from the muscles that spasmed and everything.

I've had these on like continual through those couple of days.

Just to take the edge off of it, and it has helped like a massive amount. I love them!

The 3rd thing that I have been loving this month. technically came out in December, but I just have finished listening to it.

It's a podcast done by BBC's 5 live. I will leave links to it down below.

It's called Surrogacy: a family frontier

It's a show presented by Dustin Lance Black, who is a activist and a screenwriter.

I did one of my 12 Gays of Christmas about him,

There's 5 episodes about becoming a father as a gay man.

About Surrogacy, about the law and the lack of it in England.

About the law in America, about the prejudice that comes with it.

The conversation about religion, and the conversation about people who..... who don't believe in it.

It was a really, really interesting podcast. I was so sucked in by the humanity of it.

Lots of different speakers, including people that I don't necessarily agree with.

But you can't argue with somebody, and you can't take somebody argument on board.

Unless you've heard it, and you listen to it, and you take it on board.

Then you go "I understand how you feel, but this is where I think you're wrong"

"Can we have a discussion about it?"

And it was just a really lovely discussion about things I didn't know.

Especially about the law, and the lack of it in England.

Surrogacy is sort of, all over the place. Because technically there aren't any laws written about it yet.

Lance has a extremely human way of talking about it, obviously he's been through the experience.

So it's a very kind of, hands-on thing and you just, you hear his little child in the background now and again.

Just gurgling away because he's recording it while he's at home, looking after the child.

It's just adorable, but at the same time extremely educational.

Sticking on the entertainment theme. I wanted to mention a Youtuber who I am addicted to right now.

That is the channel Glam & Gore, and the person who presents it is called Mykie.

She is an FX makeup artist, and usually... I mean, it's fascinating watching people do FX makeup.

Cause you just.... they completely change the shape at their face, and they do all these things, and I find it amazing.

But the way Mykie presents herself and does these videos, just ah they crack me up.

She's so personable, and so lovable and she has a little baby, little husky, called Ripley.

Who's just so cute, and at one point.

There is one video where she actually turns herself into Ripley, she turns herself into a dog.

I have found her extremely entertaining, I've have had, pretty much a month in bed watching TV, and watching YouTube.

She has just been, she just makes me makes me happy.

I can be an enormous amount of pain, and yet I'll put Mykie on,

I'm just like, 'Oh no, everything's alright because she's there'

She's funny, and she's talking to her a little Alexa, making it play Careless Whisper over and over again.

It's just, yeah I'm slightly obsessed with the woman and I just love her.

Last but not least favorite things this month is My Journal by Melanie Murphy.

Some of you may know that Melanie is a youtuber.

Normally I don't buy Youtubers merchandise, I try not to get sucked in. Because then I just lose all my money.

This one grabs me because Melanie talks about healthy lifestyles,

she has been through multiple different eating disorders in her life.

She talks about how, since she has recovered from her eating disorders. She has a food journal.

She doesn't track calories, she doesn't track, you know, her weight and things like that.

She literally just has a diary where she writes down what she eats.

She has IBS, so she likes to track her food to see if anything flares that up.

I am sort of in the same position, where I don't want to track my calories,

I don't want to you know. 'oh my god I must hate myself because I get over 2,000 calories today'

Like Whatever, screw it!

But I would love a way of tracking what I am eating, because of my Gastroparesis.

Sometimes, some foods will flare my stomach up, sometimes they won't.

Sometimes I have to go to the doctor with a food chart, and go.

"Right this is what I'm eating right now, and and this is where my health is"

I've been just putting it in NHS forms that they give me. Which are really depressing and really medical and they're just.......

They trigger me in so many ways.

So Melanie made this, and it is a food tracker but it's a healthy one.

So here you have food for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Desserts. Eat all the food.

Exercise time, Activity, Water Fruits & Vegetables, To-Do list.

If you have it To-Do this that day.

Vitamins & Supplements, and a Something you are grateful for that day.

Then you have hearts up here for digestion, so depending on how your stomach could manage to digest that day.

Or your mood, and then you can put the date and there's plenty of room to kind of add notes and things like that.

If some food is triggered my stomach to go crazy and then slow down and bloat up and stuff like that.

I can go back a couple of days and find out what it was. Because often I don't remember.

So this isn't telling me to exercise, it's not telling me to eat in certain things. It's not telling me to track my weight.

It is literally, completely honestly. What have you done that day?

What have you eaten that day?

And how did it go?

And some of these days are completely blank, because I haven't been able to eat.

And some of these days are quite full, because I've had a really good stomach day.

It's my way of tracking that.

As most of you will probably know if you've watched any of my previous videos.

Over the last couple years, I have severe stomach problems I have Gastroparesis.

Which means that often my stomach just shuts down, and doesn't digest food.

I'm currently going through a flare-up with that.

I haven't really talks about it much, I want to do a video about it.

I just haven't, I haven't been able to sit down and find the right words.

It hasn't been easy and some stuff is going down, and I haven't been talking about it. Because it's difficult for me to deal with.

But this has helped so much with that over the last.....

I think I got it, I actually got it 2 days before the New Year, and I started filling it out straight away.

I was so excited to get it, because I don't like being told what to do.

So when I'm given a sheet by the doctor, it's like.

"Please fill this out and we're going to judge you on what you've eaten, what you haven't eaten"

I don't....... why would anybody like that?

It's like being a five-year-old and you've been told what to do.

But if I just have this, which is a nice, lovely book.

And I'm doing it voluntarily, and they're like "Okay what have you eaten?" I'm just like, "Here you go".

I don't mind filling this in.

I enjoy filling this in. Where is the NHS forms. I get very, very upset filling it in.

Because I just feel like a failure. If I haven't ate the right food, or if I haven't eaten enough.

This just...... just I.... I think it's more of a personal thing for me.

I get really upset having to talk to the doctor about food. Because I feel judged all the time.

And this doesn't judge me!

This book just... just doesn't judge me. It's nice, it's shiny, it's lovely.

It feels like a treat to me. To fill this out.

Instead of, I'm gonna judge you on what you haven't managed to eat this week.

So I'm very, very grateful to Melanie for, for making this.

It's.... it's yeah....

It's..... just made my life that bit easier.

Okay that's...... That was emotional, I didn't know I was gonna get emotional about that.

But it's because my stomach is being an absolute idiot right now.

And there's a lot of kind of background emotion with that.

Having to deal with with going through all of this again.

I mean if you've been here a while, well you saw what it did to me last time.

So to know that, that might start again or is starting again......

It's not an easy thing to deal with.

But that is what's happening in my life right now.

But this has made so much of a damn difference in my life.

And I'm very, very grateful.

I will leave a link to it down below, though I think it is sold out. But there will be another run of them.

And I do believe Melanie is making a different version of this as well.

Without all the extra kind of bump in it.

So if you literally just wanted a journal version, and not with all the kind of....

Affirmations and 30-day challenges and everything else that's in there.

I think there's also um... there's a page in here I can color in as well.

Which I'm looking forward to doing at some point.

Okay...emotion. Wasn't expecting that.

Apprently I'm more triggered than I thought I was.

But yeah.... so that's all my favorite things in January.

Coming up in February.... big month for me.

I get a year older, this channel gets a year older...

I have a couple of gigs to go to.

That I don't even know if I can go to, but I have the tickets. So even not I can just hang the tickets up and make them look pretty.

I'm rambling.... I hope you guys are good and they've had a good January.

Ummm yeah, that was a mess of a video.

I'm sorry for the emotion... no I'm not. Emotions are real, but whatever...

Okay I'm gonna shut up now!

See you guys soon, Byeeee.

Oh blimey, if I do make a video of my health.

All I'm gonna be doing is sobbing the whole time.

When did I become such an emotional Nelly?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét