Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Hello everybody welcome back to my channel

Thank you for watching

See you soon

Until then bye for now

For more infomation >> Petaling Street ll Pasar Seni ll Kuala Lumpur - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Sister vs brother yoga challenges fail on youtube gone wrong- help tips66 - Duration: 8:20.

Watch Sister vs brother yoga challenges fail on youtube gone wron

Too far

Are you doing come here and what up people mister scanlister and welcome back to another video this time I have

Hey my out don't kick my sister we're gonna be doing the are you doing yoga challenge

challenge

So if you guys don't know what to do every challenges if you don't I don't know how you don't know

I do you enjoy even internet, bro

if you don't know what the yoga challenge is it's

Basically, well you where you take two people and you do yoga poses and hopefully the for some thank you without further ado

Let's get into it. First one we're gonna be doing is this one you guys already seeing a picture like right here or something?

Yes, so this is gonna be the first point wait

Sonic later right here. Yes. Now are they? All right here? Yeah

we're going to repeat see if you have to come up like this and

And then you have to grab my hand

Come on we can do this. Maybe we should grab on this. Okay, put that mom's. Oh, this is working

Come on hold my

Arm. Yes, don't break my wrist

My legs are longer than here so we can't call you dude, but next one. Okay, this one I'm gonna be doing that one

You yes because I could actually hold your weight. Yes. Hey buddy, that's good

And get the put back down

Letter okay

How am I supposed to yeah, yeah, put your hands on my legs

No, first, put them on the floor. Nice my legs

Like one here and one there. Yeah, put your feet on my back

Okay, you have to put your okay

You have to be slower

Okay, next one, we didn't really get that one out there

Well, you wobble huh? And then kind of tilted and I rolled off. Okay, so this one is next one

Oh, yeah, that one that's what's next one. Um

I'm gonna be the one

On that one the white one in the white shirt. Okay, you owe me that one. Okay. Yeah

okay, so now I have to

Not one was easier than I thought you can on this one

Okay that so be good and then I have to be my legs

Work with this I'm not doing all the work

What we have to do is like hold arms

Don't like this

And then put your feet, huh?

Yeah, we're not gonna knit. Is it? Okay next one? Oh god. Oh

No, I think I can hold you with my legs Oh God

Propel me forward but not

At mom that was really wrong

Yes, I'll get them do it like this not like that sit in the air like that okay and then your back on me

Get this down and then put your back lean back

Okay, come down like this and then put your arms around me like this together

I'm trying not to

Touch you oh damn it. Okay, next one, okay

Maybe not just like this

We both have to do that and

Hold heed. Hold me cut the legs up Tommy front. You'll be back behind me. Oh wait, let me go this man

And then you have to go the other way

Okay, let's just not do the leg part let's just get it up okay honey go play

Enough, okay, next one. We're feeling a lot of these

I'll be the one sitting up to you can actually do that. Don't drop me on my head

No, you're not gonna be like that

Oh, no like this soon enough

you bozo look like this pick my

Okay, I'm just gonna put them on your shoulders at first

You can't lift me up

Easier that's what I said butts together, but but but you might and then winter yeah. Yeah we

Yeah, there we go. I guess I don't know Oh

No

Okay, you go like that now pose what that yeah, I'll be fine. Oh, yeah. We're not frame. Yeah

We'll do you do that one. Undo that one. Okay. Okay like this. Yep, I

have to go like

Okay

How's the last one? Oh Jesus ah

That hurt. Okay come sit here cake so we can end the video. Come on. Okay guys, that was it

Watch Sister vs brother yoga challenges fail on youtube gone wron

I was painful that hurt ouch. I was younger you literally rolled over on me I did

Okay, so that was it the yoga challenge. Hope you guys enjoy

For more infomation >> Watch Sister vs brother yoga challenges fail on youtube gone wrong- help tips66 - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Aircraft Combat: Modern War planes (by Fun 3d racing game) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:34.

Aircraft Combat : Modern War planes (by Fun 3d racing game) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Aircraft Combat: Modern War planes (by Fun 3d racing game) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Shinyoung "No one can do this as fast as I can" [Happy Together/2019.01.24] - Duration: 15:48.

(The title is uncomfortable?)

It's called "The Fat Korean Woman".

Oh, dear.

- That's... / - It was back in the day.

That sure isn't nice.

I blame it on the translation.

The translation is wrong.

Isn't the translation spot on?

That's not nice at all.

Let's take a look at the video.

- Yes, let's look at the Korean Fat Woman. / - Exactly.

(Here's the video of the Korean Fat Woman.)

(Yes!)

(Money!)

(Her voice was loud and bold back then too.)

(She looks so young.)

- Is this you? / - Yes.

It's not so bad.

(She adds some dancing.)

(She's adorable.)

(Her roar is unlike any other's.)

(A hoarse voice)

That's weird.

My gosh.

(This voice...)

(Prince Jumong!)

(This is getting crazier.)

(She shows full power.)

I was full of energy.

- My gosh. / - She's so adorable.

(The part that steals all of our hearts)

She can be childish sometimes.

(Hitting her chin and forehead)

This is unbelievable.

You're so adorable!

Shinyoung, you were really cute.

This...

No one can do this as fast as I can.

The three hits aren't so easy to do.

- This isn't easy. / - It's quite hard.

- This? / - It requires brains.

- It's dangerous as well. / - It's really difficult.

I can do it without hurting myself.

- Like this? / - One, two, three.

How fast can you do it?

"Barefoot Youth" by Buck for instance.

I could do it really fast to that song.

But that song is fast.

Can you do it for us?

- Sure, I'll try. / - Let's see it.

She's the original.

- All right. / - Let's get it.

This...

(Just how good is the online Korean Wave star?)

(Culture shock)

My gosh!

(Her hand is a blur!)

- This... / - She's so fast.

- If you look closely... / - She's so fast.

She's not missing a single beat.

Hold on a second.

(Bouncing around)

- My gosh. / - That's incredible.

That was fast.

- No way. / - You must

bounce up and down to the rhythm.

- The legs too? / - Yes, to the beat.

She wasn't just raising her arm.

- It was just too fast. / - She was hitting it all.

I saw it. Yoonhee, would you like to try?

- I don't think I can. / - There are three hits.

- Just do your best. / - One, two, three.

- Like this? / - Here we go.

Oh, no.

(She lets out a high-pitched scream.)

It's so hard.

- It really is. / - I can only do it once.

- I know. / - It's really hard.

Jaeseok, why don't you show us?

- I don't think I can. / - Set an example.

- He'll hit his teeth. / - I'll try it.

- Take off your glasses first. / - I won't hit them.

It's just precaution.

- Many broke theirs. / - Is that so?

Okay, fine.

- Start the music, please. / - Oh, dear.

(He gives it a go without his glasses.)

(What just happened?)

(He punched his teeth instead of his chin.)

- See? / - I knew it!

Leviosa.

- Leviosa. / - I'm glad I took off my glasses.

- He punched his teeth. / - What a relief.

You hit your teeth first.

I couldn't help hitting my teeth.

- He hit his teeth first. / - I couldn't do it.

- Hyunmoo, you try. / - Go ahead.

- Try it yourself. / - People might try it at home.

- Do it, Hyunmoo. / - Is this right?

- Yes. / - Chin and forehead.

(Punching)

(He's punching himself in the face.)

(His pain brings us great laughter.)

- It's not easy. / - It's really hard.

It makes us grow smaller.

- We keep punching. / - Right.

I'll call it the trendy greeting.

- This isn't easy. / - It's really hard.

I'm sure that the viewers will all try it.

They'll give it a go.

It's great for killing time.

- Exactly. / - It hurts so much.

- This... / - That's not all, though.

You can on add the cheeks later.

- Try it. / - Go ahead!

Instead, I'll...

- Say he's doing well. / - Right.

You're the best!

(Saeho gives it a try.)

Like this.

(He does it the standard way first.)

- He's doing it. / - Gosh.

You're really good at this!

(A new variation of the trendy greeting)

(Respect)

You're just basically punching everywhere.

(Whatever. Just party!)

- My gosh. / - Keep going.

Nice.

It suits you both quite well.

- It really does. / - What do you mean?

It suits both you and Saeho.

- We know how it's done. / - Why don't you two

- give us an encore? / - That's so cute.

Just the two of you.

- They go well together. / - Decalcomania!

- It's been a while. / - The song might go viral.

- Do you want a wig? / - Like this?

(What chemistry will the two show?)

(Decalcomania!)

(Rhythmical Saeho)

My gosh.

Keep going.

(Those watching can only be in awe.)

(Perfect chemistry, even after all this time)

- Keep going. / - They don't mess up.

(Do you want to be popular too?)

That'll be all.

(The new hit of 2019)

You're so good at this.

- Exactly. / - No wonder the video blew up.

- I can't help but agree. / - Do you know

the duster we all used to have?

Yes, the duster.

The one we use for spring cleaning.

- That's right. / - It might catch on.

My thoughts exactly.

Recently, we got together

to celebrate the end of the year at a karaoke.

However, Youngmi had a gig beforehand

and came in full makeup,

a leopard print jacket and boots.

She sat there with her face full of makeup.

- It was unlike her. / - She had on boots too.

The first round must've brought her spirits up.

Since the next location was warm,

- she kept dozing off. / - You get sleepy.

Meanwhile, the others were singing and dancing.

I truly felt like we were one, though.

- Why? / - We were all singing

and dancing like crazy.

Then I put on "Barefoot Youth" by Buck.

Youngmi suddenly...

(Half-asleep)

- That's right. / - She took off the boots.

They were quite long as well.

My gosh.

It was "Barefoot Youth",

so she started dancing barefoot.

- Like this. / - That's heartrending.

We were by ourselves.

I didn't say anything to protect her image,

but someone sent a text in our chatroom later.

"Has anyone seen my leopard print jacket?"

"Did someone hit me in the head?"

"I have an awful headache."

Her stylist had lent her that jacket

so that she wouldn't be looked down on at our party.

- I borrowed it. / - It was borrowed.

She ended up losing it.

- Erase this memory. / - This is how she is.

"Oh, dear. What do I do?"

"I guess I'll just have to give her money."

I told her to wait a second.

She immediately called the karaoke room.

"Hello, ma'am. It's Shin Bongsun."

"Yes, you left the leopard print jacket!"

"Sure, I'll pick it up right away."

"Youngmi, send your manager!"

That sounds like a lot of fun.

You're my guardian angel.

- Should we erase all of this? / - No, don't.

- No? / - Please don't.

Okay, you should keep this memory.

Bongsun's mom is known to be quite frugal.

My sister and I used to wear mittens,

but we grew out of them as we grew older.

My mom started to wear them as socks

because she didn't want to throw them out.

- The mittens. / - Is that even warm?

The day she wore the mittens,

she had to go to a funeral.

Anyway, she told me about how the thumb

showed from behind.

- She gave the deceased a thumbs-up. / - Right.

She still is frugal even to this day.

- I see. / - Sometimes,

I'd jump out of shock when I go into the bathroom.

She'd be washing stuff inside with the lights off.

- She doesn't want to waste energy. / - That's amazing.

- She's very thrifty. / - I can see that.

She's spending more money these days, though.

- Really? / - She turned on

the air conditioner this summer.

- Didn't she turn it on normally? / - No.

- The breeze is enough. / - Yes, normally.

She'd only turn on an electric fan and take showers.

- It was too hot, though. / - It was last summer.

So she turned on the air conditioner

and set the temperature to 29 degrees Celsius.

Really?

- Seriously? / - 29 degrees Celsius?

- I bet she was trembling. / - 28 or 29 degrees.

She turned it on so it would cool down just a bit.

Then after a while, she'd claim

that it's cold and turn it off.

- My gosh. / - Goodness.

It rubbed off on Bongsun too.

Sook and I went to her house once during the winter.

Normally,

you'd take off your coat

and get ready to have fun.

She stopped me as I was about to take mine off.

I was to keep it on even indoors.

So I kept my coat on

and she gave me another pair of socks.

Yes, and a pair of slippers.

I put on furry socks and slippers.

I didn't know that

you should turn on the boiler when entertaining guests.

She was accustomed to a cold house.

- Right. / - That's why

I can put up with warm floors

but not warm air in a room.

- It's stuffy. / - I feel stuffy right now.

I find it hard to breathe if a car is too warm.

- Really? / - She's used to the cold.

That's why Bongsun is so healthy.

Do you turn on the car's heater?

- I do, but... / - But then...

it gets so stuffy that I turn it off quickly.

I turn it off and on since hot air feels suffocating.

- You're not used to it. / - Exactly.

That's understandable.

I told my mom to stop being aggressively frugal,

but since I'm her daughter,

I'm normally quite thrifty too,

but sometimes, you should treat yourself.

It's necessary.

If I'm going out with some friends

I haven't seen in a while,

I put on my nice earrings.

I find them in my jewelry box

and go out to meet my friends.

But even when I'm greeting them...

She keeps checking them.

- Right. / - So...

(Her focus is only on her earrings.)

I worry they might come off.

"Exactly. That's what I said!"

- Then I touch them. / - On a regular basis.

I keep checking to see if they're there.

- You check on them? / - Yes.

Let's say that I've had a few drinks now.

(She finds her groove.)

- Oh, no. / - Did you lose it?

That's what happens, so even though I have

- expensive earrings... / - You rarely wear them.

I tend not to.

She's too worried.

Youngmi, you're the only one with a boyfriend.

Yes, that's right.

(She's the only member with a boyfriend.)

Yes, exactly.

(She holds an advantage)

(when it comes to bearing a child.)

When will we receive some good news?

I thought that you might soon.

- What happened? / - That's why

I accepted and caught bouquets

at other people's weddings.

A year passed, then another.

It's been four years now, but there's no news.

"I thought this was enough to make you mine."

"I thought this was enough to make you mine."

It could happen unexpectedly.

You received a ring recently.

No, we already had matching rings,

but I wear mine

on my middle finger because it's too big.

I ended up losing it.

So for my birthday,

my boyfriend said he'd get it for me.

So I was like, "What? Is it..."

- Is it a proposal? / - A proposal?

I thought, "This is it. It's this year."

He hasn't a speck of romantic mood

and kept asking, "What's your finger size?"

Then he went, "No, never mind."

"Let's just go get it together."

I was like, "It's not happening this year."

He just reduced the size,

and gave it to me.

- You're waiting for it. / - Yes.

I'm waiting.

- You're waiting. / - Yes. My boyfriend says,

"Just wait. I'll come up with a great proposal."

But after four years,

I frisk him every time I see him.

I check if he has anything.

Check the trunk.

Even when we're eating.

After he sees this episode...

That's why he can't propose to you.

He'd do it before you knew.

What kind of proposal do you have in mind?

Rather than a proposal,

I'd prefer getting pregnant.

No ring is better than that.

What do you mean getting pregnant?

It's okay nowadays.

She's suddenly pooping while talking about fart.

- Getting pregnant is too much. / - It's okay nowadays.

- It's okay. It's a wedding gift now. / - Sure.

Youngmi thinks Shinyoung would be

the first to get married?

- Yes. / - You think so?

While I've been in Celeb Five,

I realized you don't know someone

until you've spent a long time with them.

I thought she wasn't interested in men at all.

- Why wouldn't she be interested? / - However,

she's a total femme fatale.

I think she made it up.

That's what I thought at first.

At first,

I thought she was a pathological liar.

But her friends could prove some of it.

Also, she gives good advice on relationships

- to her friends. / - She's good.

So I think

- one day, Shinyoung... / - She'll be the first.

will tell us

that she's three months pregnant.

You're making a conspiracy.

All your stories end with pregnancy.

I'll be sad when she gets married.

I have a feeling she'll do that.

I've heard many stories too.

I heard male models like her.

- Young men tend to like her. / - She's really popular.

I've heard story of a man who clung to her.

- Who? / - If you didn't fake the story.

He really did cling to her for real.

Yes. He said he couldn't live without her.

He even cried.

- Is that you? / - No.

That's not me.

You're good at being clingy.

That's my specialty.

(He barely makes it to love.)

- "Just once. Please." / - Goodness.

He doesn't cling to her like this.

If I ask her, "Shouldn't I cling to her like this?"

Then she says, "Don't cling to her."

She gives advice on relationships.

What should I do?

- Give him advice. / - It's neat.

- It's neat. / - Just be neat.

"You don't like me? Fine."

That's how you should be.

Be cool. Yes.

If my boyfriend says he's drinking,

I don't call him at all.

(Don't ever call.)

I make him call me the next day.

To make him think you aren't interested in him.

"What were you doing?"

"I'm working."

- That's good. / - "Really?"

"Why didn't you call me?"

"You said you were drinking."

"You called me. That's enough."

The man is clinging to her.

Are you really okay

or are you just telling yourself?

After I hang up, I go have fun.

You were just trying to have fun.

(She's more than what you imagine.)

I'm like, "Nice!"

- I caught him! / - Nice timing.

That's how she plays push and pull.

If you really like him, wouldn't it bother you?

It does, but if I really love him,

- I should trust him... / - You try to trust him?

to some point.

- Don't be clingy. / - Don't be clingy.

- That's true. / - Yes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét