Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

hey guys, cold af natalia natchan here

it looks pretty cold huh

so like thhis-

agh these wiper

this week it snowed. a lot.

but i refuse to let the snow stop me

im goin on a road trip today

drive. drive. a very long drive

and where am i going you ask... i can't say

well i can but..

i dont feel like it right now so imma make yall wait

and on the road trip

imma be vlogging for u guys

its gonna be like 5 hours

its long

looook my car is a hot mess

but.. kinda.. cute?

kinda

this backpack

I bought at a... WAIT

I DONT REMEMBER THE WORD HELP

uhh i bought it at

a thrift shop

ugh im forgetting so much

and i bought this at one too. isn't stitch cute?

is it tsumtsum?

oh btw i made my car all pink

i havent finished but isnt it cute

isn't it? it is isn't it

I PINK'D IT

i made it all pink

so much snow!!!

I got gas so

im actually going now

but wait i thought i was missing something

and it was because i haven't

gotten coffee yet

and if u know me..

u know i can't start the day without coffee

(this is why u gonna crash)

THEY WERE THERE

two of em

2 packs...?

okay so for real..

my japanese is getting pretty bad

so somebody please teach me

and if u've ever lived abroad

when u came back

how did u not forget the language you learned over seas?

did u do solmething to help u remember?

tell me about it please

ill try it

its so white!

so pretty! well umm there some ugly snow too

ya feel me?

well i guess tokyo didnt have a lot of snow

the places where there's a lot of snow

when u drive over the snow

it turns black

its gross

im looking for this place without the gps now

so idk if im right or not

im right... i think

i have no sense of direction (hokou onchi)

SEE i still remember that japanese

hoko onchi

because its TRUE

wait

THIS IS WRONG

I DEF PASSED IT HOLD UP

wait did i?

maybe i didn't

cud be either way

idk if i passed or not

THIS IS ALL WRONG

wait is it right..? NO ITS NOT

wtf am i doing wait lemma use the gps

so im gonna use the gps now

oops hi english

now we're on our way

but we haven't started yet...

i woke up at like 5 today

so i could be ready

but it took me 3 hours to prepare

so i left around 7:45

and now

i WILL NOT look at my phone

cus im safety first

SAFETY FIRST

but tbh idk if talking to a camera while driving is that safe

wait i haven't put it in the gps

somebody said so

"you'rea good driver natalia!"

so im just holding onto that one now

i been tellin everybody "my friend told me I was a GOOD driver the other day!!"

i been tellin everybody

even if i crash ill prolly be like "NO IM A GOOD DRIVER MY FRIEND SAID SO ONE TIME"

"I realised

that i fckn haaate you"

the one i love,

starbucks<

but i can't go to itttt

wait is this actually the one in the college

and there's that english

this is bad

oh wait it's actually

moving more than i thought

i swear i had a starbucks giftcard in this bad

yay!

and we aren't moving

why was the line moving so fast when i was FREAKING OUT a min ago

plus i gotta p*ss

so where am i going?

im not saying yet

4 hours from here

i got it

i have a game

yeah so on spotify,

it takes the artists i listen to, and recommends other ones

and puts them in a playlist

so imma see if i actually like the songs or not

here, daily mix

i wonder if japanese spotify has it too

i like it

i like it

wait

i love this artist!

her name is olivia obrien

yep its a good one

good one spotify!

GOOD

next

i love this artist

a couple months ago

i was having a really hard time

i was in a pretty dangerous spot

but to be able to leave a dangerous environment...

how can i say it

i feel like i listened to her songs and lyrics and it made me stronger

i felt like

i wasn't the only one experiencing this

she

her lyrics are really good

so i felt stronger

and i was able to do something really hard

when i listened

next

i love her!!

this is a recent one

isn't she great!!

i love her voice

her songs are good too

its like really... how do u say

she has her own aesthetic

next

i haven't heard this but i like her

i like it

i like this song now

good one spotify

ive heard of her

but not her music

somebody recommended her recently

well.. its kinda edm

so this is like

when u go to the gaybars in shinjuku nichome

this sounds like

the stuff they play

at clubs in nichome

i dont dislike it

but i wont listen on a daily basis

but when im in a nichome club

i'll listen

cus everyone is dancing to it

thas what it sounds like

i can't tell if i like this hat or not

HOLD UP ITS HOT AF

next

next

love it

QUIET IM SINGING

do u guys ever have those moments

like on the radio

when you listen to the radio

and your song comes on

and the person your with keeps talking to you and you're like

YO CAN I JUST LIKE SING THIS SONG ???

i have those.. moments

like they can SEE you jamming but they STILL try to keep talking at u

when im in the zone like that

imma need u to not talk to me

i should put a note here or something

next

For more infomation >> 【車旅】どこまで行くのかな?【アメリカ】 - Duration: 14:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Man Who Has Watched The Most Short Films In The World - Daniel Sol [HollyShorts Co-Founder] - Duration: 6:09.

Film Courage: How many submissions has Hollyshorts received each of the past five years?

Daniel Sol, Co-Founder of the Hollyshorts Film Festival: So five years ago we were at

around 2,000 or so submissions for that year.

This past year we received 5,000 or so submissions so in-between that we've gone from 2,000

to 5,000 for the last 5 years increased around 500 or so for each of those years.

So 2,000, 2,500, 3,000, 3,500, so on and so forth.

To now last year we're at 5,000 submissions for the 14th year.

This is our 15th year coming up and we're expecting potentially 6,000 submissions.

That's a big increase and we might jump up a thousand this year based on averages.

Of course, early-bird deadline is coming up next Friday so we're estimating where it

could be so we've seen a big jump these last five years definitely.

Film Courage: Very cool.

Of those multi-thousand plus films that you've received since the inception of Hollyshorts

how many would you say you've personally watched?

Daniel: A lot.

I say it used to be 100 %, now it's not as possible with amount of films and a lot

of family and new duties and things on top of that.

It's probably a good at least 80% of all films.

Film Courage: Wow.

Daniel: If not even more.

The last few years we've grown a review team where I'm overseeing the process more

now and watching certain scores and rewatching some films and watching my own but I'm not

just hands down watching everything like it was before say five years ago where I was

literally hunkered down watching every single film.

2,000 films is much easier than watching five to six thousands naturally just time permitting

right?

So I'd say that's probably a healthy and safe number because I like to see everything.

As much as I can possibly do.

It's a personal sense of pride and also maybe I am too controlling?

I don't know.

Film Courage: Well your name is on it so sure.

Daniel: I'm not sure I just want to watch all the films.

So there's that part of it and in the end films that I am watching or other people are

watching and reviewing the scores, I'm going to program the films.

I program the festival.

So in the end the films that do get in I'm watching all of them.

So of that number you asked if you look at the number of the films that are accepted

or in the festival those I watch 100% of.

So naturally yes I'm going to review scores of other judges and say okay I want to watch

these, these and these and I'm going to make sure and let's see what they are talking

about here and kind of just double check their work and if I like the films then I can sort

of make that sort of passive approval I'll be the one to program the film so I'm sort

of the last go around if it gets in or not kind of thing.

Film Courage: I'm curious about this review team.

How are they and how do you screen them to know they are really indie film fans.

Daniel: Well we do a process of giving the a soft start right?

Okay hey this is our criteria, this is what we look for, we have a very big breakdown,

very thorough breakdown of how we judge, what we score, what we're looking for, what the

process is, understanding how many films come in because if you just watch films for for

the film.

If you're just watching a film, you might like a film and you think it's okay and

there's elements you like and there are elements you don't like but you're like

okay this has a chance, you might score a little lenient or something not understanding

that there are 6,000 submissions and there are only 400 spots that actually can get in

so that number is what?

5 to 8% can actually make the festival, it's very competitive.

So if you're looking at it from that standpoint and only watch five to ten films they may

not understand the full scope of how many films are there, does that make sense?

There's a lot of films to watch.

So if they're just looking at their batch, they may not understand the full scope so

we try to break down a very thorough listed out email of what we're looking for, what

the scope of how many films we receive, what kind of films we have received, looking at

the line-ups from the years past (we share the line-ups), hey look at these, review our

schedule so you understand what we've show, the genres, styles different things so they

understand when they are looking at the films okay what is the full scope of how the festival

programs and what we've had before and what we're looking for and things like that.

So we give them all that and again assign only a few films to start if we love their

results and then feel it's on par with what we're looking for then we'll keep them

on board to review many more films and oversee the process.

If it is too…it's usually too lenient is more troubling for me personally honestly.

It is a very competitive festival and we don't want someone who every film is just obviously

"home run and it's amazing."

And you watch the film and it's not on par.

That's not what we're looking for.

Now at the same time if you are too harsh…you know something could be a fantastic film and

they're grading it like a three out of ten and it's like "Okay, you're being unreasonable."

So there are both sides and you don't want that.

If that's the case, sometimes we let them know "Hey, we're just moving on."

Or some people we just quite honestly move on and don't respond anymore, like we're

going in another direction we just look for other people and things like that.

But yes, that's basically the process.

If you like what there early work is with a few films we can keep them on for more.

Film Courage: Of the people that you know in the film industry, is there anyone who

has watched as many short films as you have?

Daniel: I don't know?

I would say probably no.

I think at this time now we talked about this years ago I would say "Who knows?

I don't know."

I think it's safe to say when you look at the math of all the films over all this many

years and since we're essentially just shorts only and not features, I think we've probably

watched as many shorts as anyone in the world I guess?

It's a lot of movies we've watched!

So I start thinking like "Yes, have I watched more shorts than anyone?"

I don't know it sounds weird to say but it's possible.

It's a lot of films.

I mean you're talking at least…I don't know say on 15 years averages 2,500 films

say?

What is that number?

30,000 movies or something?

I don't know, it's a lot of movies so we've seen a lot of shorts.

For more infomation >> The Man Who Has Watched The Most Short Films In The World - Daniel Sol [HollyShorts Co-Founder] - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Dre ft. Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Besomorph Remix) [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:01.

I'm about to lose my mind

You've been gone for so long

I'm runnin' out of time

I need a doctor, call me a doctor

I need a doctor, doctor

To bring me back to life

I told the world, one day I would pay it back

Say it on tape, and lay it, record it, so that one day I could play it back

But I don't even know if I believe it when I'm sayin' that

Doubts startin' to creep in, every day it's just so gray and black

Hope, I just need a ray of that

'Cause no one sees my vision when I play it for 'em

They just say it's wack — but they don't know what dope is

And I don't know if I was awake or asleep when I wrote this

All I know is, you came to me when I was at my lowest

(I'm about to lose my mind)

(You've been gone for so long)

(I'm runnin' out of time)

(I need a doctor, call me a doctor)

(I need a doctor, doctor)

(To bring me back to life)

You walked in, yellow jump suit, whole room, cracked jokes

Once you got inside the booth, told you, mic smoke

Went through friends, some of them I put on, but they just left

They said they was ridin' to the death

But where the !@#$ are they now, now that I need them?

I don't see none of them, all I see is Slim

@#$% all you fair-weather friends! All I need is him

!@#$%' backstabbers!

When the chips were down you just laughed at us

Now you 'bout to feel the !@#$%' wrath of Aftermath, faggots!

(I'm about to lose my mind)

(You've been gone for so long)

(I'm runnin' out of time)

(I need a doctor, call me a doctor)

(I need a doctor, doctor)

(To bring me back to life)

You picked me up, breathed new life in me, I owe my life to you

But for the life of me, I don't see why you don't see like I do

But it just dawned on me you lost a son, demons fightin' you

It's dark, let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten you

I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue

'Cause me and you were like a crew, I was like your sidekick; you

Gon' either wanna fight when I get off this !@#$' mic, or you

Gon' hug me, but I'm outta options, there's nothin' else I can do

I'm about to lose my mind

You've been gone for so long

I'm runnin' outta time

I need a doctor, call me a doctor

I need a doctor, docto

To bring me back to life

Subtitle by Cosmonaut Music :)

For more infomation >> Dr. Dre ft. Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Besomorph Remix) [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Health fact or fiction: Physician burnout - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Health fact or fiction: Physician burnout - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

What's osu!? (review/summary of the game) - Duration: 11:24.

Before I move on to the actual review, I just wanted to say that this review is suitable

both for people who have never played the game, for people who are just getting into

it and for more experienced players.

I will not be delving into any specific part of the game, this is an review that will briefly

describe the game and tie in my thoughts and experiences with it.

Now that I explained what exactly you are about to watch, we can move on to the video.

Enjoy!

You know that time when your friends ask you "hey what games do you play" and you don't know what to say.

Should you lie and go with a generic answers like "I play counter-strike and League"

or some other mainstream game?

Or should you answer honestly and deal with the potential judgement of playing a "weeb game".

People outside of the osu community don't really know what osu is, and when they go

ahead and google it or you show them, it will most likely have an anime map in the background

and they'd just label osu as a weeb game and not think about it again.

Well, you can show them this video which will hopefully clarify everything and maybe even

get them into the game!

What is osu?

osu! is a free game developed in by Dean Herbert, also known as Peppy, a game developer from

Australia and is based on the Nintendo game called "Osu Tatakae Ounendan", where you

use the Nintendo DS touchscreen to tap circles and sliders to the beat of the song.

The more accurate you were, the more points you got.

Osu was basically a PC port of the game with the capability for users to create their own

maps using the built-in editor which has been around since it's release back in 2007,

and user-made skins that changed how the game looked were introduced around the beginning of 2009.

The beginning of osu

At the beginning osu was a one man project

made by Dean, made from passion for developing and the love for the original DS game.

Later on he would create the "osu!Team"

that ranged from teams such as global moderations team, quality assurance team and

the developers team which included like-minded people that shared the same passion for osu!

How the game works

The game functions on the same principle as osu tatakae ounendan, but now with being able to use both your mouse and keyboard for aiming

and clicking respectively the difficulty of the maps would over time be increased as the

demand from the community for harder stuff increased.

So we eventually went from this:

to this:

People have also found other alternative ways to play osu and some of those ways went

mainstream, like playing osu with a drawing tablet for aiming instead of the mouse, and

nowadays a lot of people play with a tablet instead of a mouse!

Funny story, at the beginning osu was only played with the mouse, you would aim with

the mouse and use the mouse buttons to click, but after a forum suggestion the keys "Z"

and "X" were set as the default keyboard keys for clicking.

Other ways of playing osu that may not be as popular but still are cool to look at are:

Mouse only (like Peppy originally intended the game to be)

Tap-X (tapping with the tablet and the keyboard if necessary)

touchscreen

trackball

trackpad

Using a laser and a camera to track….. what?

Well, the community always has some cool stuff to show and new creative ways to play the game, that's for sure.

The game includes more than one mode, within osu you will also find Mania, which is like

a osu version of stepmania, Taiko, which is a game based off of Taiko no Tatsujin and

Catch The Beat, osu's only completely original gamemode where you catch the fruit that is

falling to the rhythm of the music.

I will only be talking about the standard mode since that's what I play.

Also, the game is bound to get completely re-coded with the project Lazer.

Project Lazer is a complete rework of the game, written from the ground up by Peppy

and his years of experience with the original osu client and now he has a talented osu!dev

team to help him out with it.

Lazer aims to polish all issues that the old osu client has and just remake the entire

game and set itself up for years and years of future updates.

Lazer will also allow for people to make completely new custom game modes for the game along with

a lot of new features that couldn't be implemented in the current client.

The Game

Like all rhythm games, osu is easy to learn,

but hard to master.

The game is super competitive and has a ranked ladder that is defined by the PP system, and

the amount of PP that you have determines your rank on the ladder.

The game on release used to rank you by the amount of ranked score, which was the amount

of points you gained on every map added together, after that, the community got the ppv1, made

by Tom94, which aimed to represent the skill of the players more accurately.

After Tom joined the osu!team, he put osu!tp in place, which split the pp in 3 parts, speed, aim and accuracy.

A few months after osu!tp was in use, Tom introduced a whole new system that is ppv2

and it used a single number instead of 3 different numbers and that system is still being used

to this day, although some aspect have been changed recently and more changes are to be made.

How do you gain PP?

PP is gained every time you play a map and it has its own formula that determines the

"weight" of the gained PP.

For example, your top play is 301pp and since it's your top play it is weighed for 100%

of it's value, while your second play is 298 and it's weighed approx.

5% less, therefore we have terms like "raw" pp and "net" pp, net standing for PP gained

after the weight calculations and raw standing for the amount of PP gained before calculations.

The system is not perfect and it most likely ever won't be, but it's what we have right now.

Music

osu offers a wide variety of music for you

to enjoy, from anime song openings, japanese music in general, generic EDM, video game

music etc., there is always something for everyone to enjoy.

You can download all the maps with the music on the osu website or in-game if you shell

out for osu!supporter which is $4/mo, which allows you to change the osu main menu background,

has your name highlighted in bright yellow when you chat in-game, lets you upload more

maps to the website at once, lets you view country and friend leaderboards but most importantly

gives you access to osu!direct, which gives you a whole menu to download maps without

having to leave the game.

Purchasing osu!supporter is completely optional and the game can be entirely played without

it, but the features it grants you are really worth it for the money and you get to support

a great dev.

Speaking of uploading more maps, you may choose to learn how to map and become a part of the

mapping community, and strive to have your maps either ranked or loved and played by

hundreds or thousands of players.

You can map whatever song you want, so you could bring a whole new genre to the community

and find people who like the same music that you do, something that mappers like pishifat

and mazzerin (to name a few) did.

The community

Before I start off this segment we need to be real for a second.

This game is hard since it's not really intuitive.

The difficulty curve is huge and at the start you won't know what's going on or how

to play, and you will most likely get really frustrated playing.

But you must persevere through that, keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it.

This game has so much to offer, you will listen to music you never knew existed, you will

talk to people from all over the world, and quite frankly, osu can become more than just a game.

If you decide to stick around and figure out how the game works you will most likely find

yourself spending a lot of time on osu, whether it'd be playing single or multiplayer or

just socializing in the vast sub communities of osu.

If you really love music you will find yourself playing maps just for the music, and osu can

be a whole new experience of how you perceive and enjoy music.

If you enjoy tapping your fingers to the beat of a song you are listening to, you will feel

this when playing osu.

If you are really competitive, osu has a lot to offer as well.

When I started playing the game, I spent my first few hours getting the hang of the basics

and playing the same map over and over again, trying to beat my previous score and trying to get the FC.

I loved seeing the numbers go up, my rank go up every time I played a map or when I

beat my best score.

It's really addictive.

However, I do not recommend going down the "farmer" route, since that will really

get you burned out from the game and you just won't enjoy the game as much.

If you don't know what a "farmer" is, I'll give a brief explanation:

A farmer is someone who only plays maps that are over weighted (give more PP then they should) and

abuses the PP system in their favor in order to gain ranks and PP as fast as possible.

Try to enjoy the game and the music, I've found myself enjoying the game the most when

I didn't play to gain PP, but rather just playing what song I felt like listening to

at the moment and immersing myself in the map.

Just like the famous player ruruchi once said, "please enjoy game".

Now let's get to the community.

Behind the game there is a huge community of players who may be weird or questionable

at times, but it's a tight knit community and being a part of it feels amazing.

The community is somewhat split amongst sub-communities, for example there's a community of #1 farmers

(people who farm #1 scores on easy/normal maps), country specific communities and so

on but whatever osu sub-community you go to, you will find friendly individuals who are

down to chat with you about stuff both inside and outside of the game.

Although the community is not serious and loves to meme most of the time, sometimes

there are serious discussions regarding the future of osu or when there needs to be a

game changing proposal.

So yeah, that has been my review of osu!

This game has been one of the most addicting games I've ever played and it never fails

to deliver an entertaining experience or at least a time waster while jamming out to some

of my favorite music, and I definitively recommend you check it out if you don't already play it.

I'll link the game in the description as long as some good tutorials on how to play

and how to make, by pishifat and bubbleman.

But anyways, thanks for watching

and I hope you stay tuned for more!

For more infomation >> What's osu!? (review/summary of the game) - Duration: 11:24.

-------------------------------------------

Eunyi "I don't want to kiss Jedong!" [Happy Together/2019.01.24] - Duration: 17:46.

It's time for our ambitious segment.

We'll erase your embarrassing memories.

The stars who came on the show

were all very satisfied with our service.

You just have to pay 1.10 dollars.

It's 1.10 dollars per case.

- 1.10 dollars? / - Including tax.

- Including tax? / - It's expensive.

- It's hard work. / - I'm excited about it somehow.

- Are you? / - Yes.

I think we'll have a lot of work to do.

I know a few stories from Euni's dark past.

- Please tell us later. / - Okay.

Since I know some stories, I'll tell you later.

We'll offer Euni a free service for the first one.

This is what happened on Happy Together.

It's a legendary video.

It's the legendary hip slap incident.

- Her face was a mess. / - It was really funny.

- It was 2017, right? / - It was 2017.

- Lee Gyein was here too. / - That's right.

I've never seen it.

It's very funny.

- My goodness. / - That's Park Jungsoo.

My goodness.

That must have hurt so much.

- It must've hurt. / - A slap with his hips.

Her glasses were tilted.

- Her glasses were tilted. / - My gosh.

(Laughing)

(The legendary meme was created.)

(It's a happy day for the show industry.)

(Her glasses were tilted.)

Why did you stand up?

(I think your face got a little longer.)

(Face lifting effect)

(I've never been slapped with the hips before.)

(Hip slap)

(He's crying.)

It's not easy to create such a legendary meme

- on a variety show. / - That's right.

It's not easy at all.

(Let's watch it again since it's funny.)

(Hip slap)

(It makes us laugh every time we watch it.)

- It's hard to do. / - It's not easy

to create such a scene like that.

Why do you want to erase that memory?

Honestly, I just accepted your offer

since you said you'd do it for me.

- But personally... / - You don't want this.

- No, I don't. / - I see.

I've had my career for the past 26 years

without a catchphrase of my own.

But in 2017, so many people liked that scene.

It was the best.

When I take a look back on 2017, I feel proud.

- Of course. / - I'm proud of myself.

It feels like I won an award.

You sounded like you were cool about it,

- but you got back at him. / - That's right.

She got back at Kim Yeongcheol.

- She went easy on him. / - She went easy on him.

- She's too nice to do it. / - She's so nice.

I couldn't sit right on his face.

When my mom watched the video clip,

- she got furious. / - Why?

"Why did Yeongcheol sit on your face"

"so many times?"

His action was repeated several times on the show.

(It's repeated through editing.)

- She didn't know. / - That's right.

- It was edited like that. / - Yes.

She thought he sat on my face repeatedly.

Her mother is so cute.

Euni's mother worries so much about her health.

- One day, she called me. / - What did she say?

She said,

"Can't you quit working as Celeb Five?"

I asked why.

"I worry about you too,"

"but Euni is much older than you."

"Didn't you see her limping?"

Does she limp?

I limp a little due to the muscle pain.

So I told her we've finished all the hard work

and that we'll be more careful.

She said, "I see. I still want her to quit it."

- She was worried. / - She was worried.

- She prays every day. / - Thanks to that incident,

the two of you went on a virtual marriage show.

In fact, the hip slap incident gave you the chance.

I got the chance thanks to that incident.

- That's true. / - Right.

(The hip slap brought them together as a couple.)

We were virtually married for six months.

- That's right. / - How was he?

It wasn't real, but how was he as a husband?

Has he ever made your heart flutter?

That question

- shows her intention. / - It might've happened

when she saw a new side to him.

Actually, he surprised me once.

(He made my heart flutter.)

- "What?" / - "Look at him."

"He's trying so hard because he's on camera."

- I know what she means. / - I was surprised.

- To look romantic? / - Gosh. Seriously.

Frankly speaking,

entertainers can't ignore it

- when there are cameras around. / - Of course.

We're used to being in front of cameras.

At first, it was hard for me to pretend that

there were no cameras and we were alone.

But I came to forget about the camera.

- That's the fun of it. / - Right. So...

- When we were alone... / - I know.

I did things I wouldn't have done on camera.

- That's right. / - Did you kiss him?

- What? / - Did you kiss him?

- You kissed him. / - We didn't kiss.

- We didn't kiss. / - Come to think of it...

We did lie down on the same bed, though.

That was all.

While we were filming the show,

Yeongcheol treated me with very good manners.

In real life, he's like a chatty,

immature brother to me.

But on that show, he was a gentleman.

(He turns out to be just like Choi Sujong.)

Euni didn't get angry even when Yeongcheol

- sat on her face. / - That's right.

But she had a moment where she burst with anger.

Do you remember what happened?

- I think I know. / - It happened in 2015

- on "Infinite Challenge". / - I remember that.

- This is really famous. / - Jaeseok called me

to invite me to an end-of-year party saying he would

- arrange a blind date. / - I'm sorry.

(Would you like to start dating someone?)

One of your cast members?

(Waving his hand)

(Confused)

(If I find someone I like,)

(and he's interested in me too,)

(I will date him publicly.)

- I mean it. / - I see.

- I apologize. / - He invited us.

- However... / - Bongsun

got angry about the men she was introduced to.

I even went on a diet before that.

I understand that Jaeseok did his best

to lead everyone as the MC.

But I got angry at him for the first time.

- We have the video. / - Okay.

(I bet you don't like us.)

(No. It's not that I don't like you.)

I meant every word I said.

(It's not like that.)

(It's different from that, you punk!)

I've never seen her get that angry.

Calm down.

(Can you date everyone you like?)

(I don't want to kiss Jedong!)

(I don't want to kiss him.)

- She meant that. / - That was unexpected.

She meant it.

Sangryeol is leaving.

- It was a total mess. / - Sangryeol is leaving.

I wondered if that could be aired.

She actually got angry.

- It was a mess. / - She was actually mad.

We admitted that we were at fault

and apologized to both sides

- before finishing it. / - You apologize so often.

If you type Euni's name in video-hosting websites,

"That's not the same" comes out on the list.

- It was really funny. / - It was hilarious.

Sangryeol, Yeongcheol and Jedong were there.

- What if... / - They're my friends.

- And I... / - Please don't cut me off.

- I'm very fond of them. / - Please let me finish.

If they were the only men left on earth,

which one of them would win your heart?

- I think... / - Don't be ridiculous.

I won't give any of them my heart.

What if they were only men on earth?

- I think none would. / - I don't want to.

None of them would win her heart.

- None of them. / - Right.

You just watched the video.

- She's getting mad again. / - Gosh.

- None of them. / - People are so funny.

- Listen. It's ridiculous. / - Stay out of it.

I like Jaeseok and Hyunmoo too,

but you don't date every man you like.

- Do you? / - What do you think of me as a man?

- What? / - As a man.

I'm just asking.

Do you think I have a crush on you?

I just want to know what you think of me as a man.

- "As a man". / - Calm down.

If she likes you, will you date her?

I don't see why not.

- Are you serious? / - Yes. If she likes me.

- You see... / - Really?

Why? Do you need a funny story to tell or what?

- I'm taken aback. / - In fact...

Euni is clear about her ideal type of man.

A lot of comedians want to date a woman

- like Euni. / - Really?

- Who? / - Who?

Be more specific.

- Nam Changhee? / - Which class is he in?

- I said he's a scammer. / - Does he speak formally?

- Which class is he in? / - Nam Changhee...

I'm sorry.

- Then... / - Yoonhee, go ahead.

I suddenly thought of

the time when I first met my husband.

I was sure we would never end up together.

- That's right. / - I strongly denied it.

- On Happy Together. / - I said it on this show.

However, I ended up marrying him.

- So you never know. / - Were you not dating then?

- We were not dating. / - They weren't.

Our personalities were so different that

I thought we were incompatible.

I doubted we could even become friends,

but now we're married.

So you shouldn't deny it so strongly.

But you are talking about Lee Donggun.

It's different from that, you punk!

(She got emotional.)

It's possible for Yoonhee to do that.

- But... / - In a moment...

That's Donggun you're talking about.

- You were mean. / - Yoonhee was bad.

- I thought she was right. / - She's the worst.

That really made me come to my senses.

It's different.

The men they are talking about are too different.

- You two are beautiful. / - Yoonhee is the meanest.

I didn't know about that. I am sorry.

She apologized, so it's fine.

Euni, you normally don't get angry, do you?

- Unless something big happens... / - Right.

I don't get angry

I've never seen her get really angry.

- Right? / - Never.

According to Bongsun,

she once yelled while working as Celeb Five.

Once she gets angry, she gets really angry.

She gets really angry.

- She's scary. / - That's why I try not to.

We have a chatroom

- specially for our group. / - A group chatroom.

Even though Euni is

much more experienced and older than us,

- she treats us like friends. / - Right.

We follow the Hollywood style.

- The Hollywood style? / - Do we do that?

- Hollywood style. / - I never knew.

- Calling by names. / - We are all friends.

(They are like Hollywood stars.)

But really...

You call that the Hollywood style?

- I am surprised. / - Hollywood might sue you.

They might.

It's because we didn't learn it well.

- Anyway... / - Whenever something comes up,

she always asks for our opinion.

"Girls, there's an event. Do we want to go there?"

- "Do you want this?" / - "Do you want to go?"

Some say yes,

and some say they don't have time.

We always have a discussion.

One day, Youngmi did something.

Euni asked if we wanted to attend an event.

And she said, "Not interested."

She said she wasn't interested in it.

- "Not interested." / - "Not interested."

- "Not interested." / - "Not interested."

She wasn't interested.

- I thought we were close. / - "Not interested."

Since Euni asked a question, I had to answer.

So I said, "Not interested either."

"Not interested either."

- She must've felt bad. / - From the screen,

I could feel the cold atmosphere.

- Did you feel that? / - Yes.

- From the group chatroom. / - The atmosphere was cold.

- It lasted for ten minutes. / - She read it.

She read it. She didn't say anything for ten minutes.

She said, "Isn't 'Not interested' rude?"

- She became quiet again. / - She got angry.

- Beep. / - "Youngmi..."

(Youngmi...)

"How can you say, 'Not interested'?"

She was angry.

When I saw that, my hand started shaking.

- "What do I do?" / - I could even

imagine Euni's voice.

- You know it, don't you? / - I do know it.

I was thinking,

"I shouldn't have said 'Not interested either'."

"Not interested either."

I thought it was fine for me to say it.

"Not interested either."

We both became really scared.

Whenever something like this happens,

she's never involved.

But the important thing is this.

She's the one who is really naughty.

- She knows when to stop. / - She's the naughty one.

But when this happens, she always lay low.

"Gosh, it's rude to say that to an older person."

It's like you've practiced it.

I got all the blames.

I was good nine times,

and I made a mistake one time.

And I got into trouble.

Youngmi must've been really surprised.

She thought Euni was like an American,

but she turned out to be a typical Korean.

- Native Korean. / - Native Korean.

(She's very Korean.)

I am Korean.

Here's what made her angry.

They answered in such an annoying way

that even I got angry.

"Not interested. Not interested either."

I already knew what was going to happen.

- Then after ten minutes... / - If it's not work,

they can joke with me however much they want.

- I was asking about work. / - It was about work.

It was for work.

"Not interested" is not professional.

The problem was that I could imagine her typing it.

- Like this. / - Like this.

- She always does this. / - She always does this.

- "Not interested." / - And

she uses a phone case mothers use.

She puts cards in the case.

- This. / - This.

She typed "Not interested".

She even had a gold paper talisman.

It's gone now.

She always holds it like this.

Whenever we are not practicing, she does this.

I imagined her doing this when she read what I wrote.

"Not interested." When I thought about it,

- I suddenly got enraged. / - That would anger you.

She didn't seem to have given it a thought.

She knows me too well.

- She didn't think it through. / - I was upset

because I could picture how she replied to my text.

- Right. / - It wasn't so much about what she said,

it's that she answered

- without much thought. / - Exactly.

Then when Bongsun said, "Not interested either",

I just blew. "What's wrong with you too?"

- You should be careful. / - "They are unbelievable."

That's why you took

- ten minutes to answer back. / - I had to think.

I thought they wouldn't realize what's wrong

- if I don't tell them. / - Right.

- She wouldn't know. / - I wouldn't know.

Shinyoung, you realized what was wrong.

I knew what was wrong.

- She's really sharp. / - She's very sharp.

It's like this.

When we tease Euni,

it's fine if you only do this.

But they would do this.

(They tease her more.)

The anger would build up.

And Youngmi even does this.

(When Youngmi goes over the line...)

Then I step in and say, "That's enough."

Shinyoung starts it, but Bongsun gets yelled at.

(Bongsun is the one who always gets yelled at.)

No, I always get yelled at.

- Youngmi! / - I always do.

- We do it together. / - She's dull.

I start it.

She would start it.

Then Bongsun takes her lead and they tease her.

- "Gosh, Euni." / - "Song Euni."

They both do it.

At that point, I feel like I can join them.

But as soon as I do it...

- "Youngmi." / - "Don't do it."

"You can't do that."

I always get yelled at.

When will I be able to freely tease you?

It's like this.

Several days ago, Youngmi got upset

and asked Euni. "Why do you always yell at me?"

And Euni told her

- her true feelings. / - What did she say?

"Let me breathe."

"I need someone on my side, Youngmi."

- We are not on her side. / - She needs someone.

I heard Euni always had a tough time

because of Youngmi's secretive

- video messages. / - What's this about?

- You sent her videos. / - In the past,

when we were on "Infinite Girls"...

- At that time... / - She sent me so many messages.

What kind of messages?

- What messages? / - I sent her those videos.

- Pornographic videos? / - Yes.

- Why send her those? / - On "Infinite Girls",

my character wasn't defined.

And Euni helped me build that dirty girl character.

It was my first time being on a variety show.

So I thought I had to always be like my character.

- I was obsessed. / - The true professional.

I am actually not dirty like that.

I don't even enjoy watching porn.

- She's a good girl. / - Is she really?

- It's just my character. / - She's a good girl.

- The viewers might find this shocking. / - Really?

- It's shocking news. / - I am very conservative.

- Really? / - She's conservative.

Look at my legs nicely put together.

- The longer you know her, / - Really?

the more you realize that she only talks dirty.

- Right. / - She's not dirty.

- She's serious. / - Yes.

- She's serious. / - Is she really?

At the time, I was mistaken.

- About variety shows. / - I was like that too.

- About character. / - People had expectations.

You thought you had to always act dirty.

I thought I had to be like that in my real life.

So I kept sending her dirty videos.

When someone sends you a video

and you receive it while getting your hair done,

you just play it without thinking much.

- It... / - Oh, no.

You know there were groaning involved.

- They are in pain. / - Many people are in pain.

- They are ill. / - I would turn it off.

because they are burning with passion.

You opened it when there are many people around.

- Once... / - They groan.

Once, I opened it during a radio show.

There were guests, and commercials were playing.

"What did Youngmi send me?"

It was a video of someone lovesick.

- So... / - My goodness.

You played everything she sent you, right?

- She watches everything. / - She watches them all.

Later, she asked me why I'm not sending her more.

- Ma'am. / - My goodness.

Euni and Hwangbo were particularly sad.

Hwangbo too?

"Why aren't you sending me the videos anymore?"

And she reacts in a certain way

- that shows she doesn't mind. / - How does she react?

She would look at it.

"What is this?"

- "What is this?" / - As if it's the first time.

"What is this? My goodness."

"Come on, girl!"

(And she stares at the phone.)

- She blames me. / - She picks her nose.

"Hey. Hey."

"Don't send me these. We'll get into trouble."

She says that after watching everything.

- The video ends. / - The video ends.

She could just stop playing it.

- Instead... / - "Gosh!"

- "Don't send them." / - That's bad.

For more infomation >> Eunyi "I don't want to kiss Jedong!" [Happy Together/2019.01.24] - Duration: 17:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mpc X Lo fi Beat "Mood" [ Instrumental ] Prod. DSaSpacestation - Duration: 3:12.

Mpc X Lo fi Beat "Mood" [ Instrumental ] Prod. DSaSpacestation. Good slow, Lo fi, sad, beat, instrumental, music for hip hop and rap to freestyle to. Beat making on the Akai Mpc X and Mpc Live, and Korg Minilogue.

For more infomation >> Mpc X Lo fi Beat "Mood" [ Instrumental ] Prod. DSaSpacestation - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

#IoTInterviews: César Madera | Hacking House París - Duration: 6:44.

My name is Cesar Madera, I am 17 years old and I am from Peru. In this moment I am

studying at the University of Technology and Engineering (UTEC).

It was a general invitation to all the students to go

and the truth is that there are not many students that take into account that but

I went and that's where I discovered Sigfox, what they did and what was

mostly the IoT, then at the end of the talk they informed us about the

Hacking House and still did not know anything about what the system was basically and

and did not know that there was also the Summer Hack in Paris, but

I signed up because the truth is that there was not much to lose. In that sense,

I signed up, I proposed an idea and within a week, I was called by

the director of Sigfox, Keira Moojan, and she invited me to go to Paris.

I proposed a Waze system of bicycles, that the truth is that right now,

they are using it in my university and what it was about was to put

a type of device to the wheels of a bicycle, in such a way that it would

be connected with other devices same. They give

every certain amount of revolutions, was going to send a signal and with that signal that

was "Location", you could know where each cyclist was, in each moment and

at the same time, you could propose, I do not know, for example: a button in case of

emergency or I do not know, what those could have many other things that you can

add and with that you can know where are the cyclists every certain

time and you can also know where the most cyclists are and in a few

moments and that way you can put or remove bikeways.

In that sense, you can also remove quite a lot of traffic in Lima, because it is terrible.

I didn't have a lot of knowledge about Internet of Things (IoT),

except a week before the talk, the teacher had told us that he had made

a contract with Sigfox and the truth is that I do not know very well, what they are

doing. They had said that he was trying to make a system that

everything works at once, but there was no explanation other than that.

And I checked my e-mail and there was Moojan's message, saying:

Hey, we invite you to the Summer Hack in Paris, there we pay for everything, but you have to get

the ticket and I was with my six friends at the side, and I started to scream in the middle

of the room like crazy. Imagine that they were going to invite me to Paris, in the middle of a math class.

It was interesting, because we arrived and they started to take us on a general tour,

first, about the place and we had our mini snack and they started

classes, one after the other about the things that were not

working out, what things we could use , what things we could not use,

and what would be necessary to use, among them, were the projects that were almost

at the end. They were quite interesting and there were enough. People from India,

there were three from India, there was Spanish, a Colombian, but he was not my friend,

there were people from all over the world, literal.

It seems to me rather that, it was working on what you already knew, even though I was not one of those who already

knew a lot, because I am in the initial cycles of the university, but I learned

quite a lot about how the systems that were driving there in Sigfox were,

how things worked and especially

the ability to work as a team, because if we hadn't done nothing and

everyone would have to contribute something.

Our project was, about trying to track the earthquake as quickly,

efficiently and at less cost, using the sensors

provided by Sigfox: the "Sense'IT". At first I thought that there was some kind of sensor

made, that is, only calibrate in one way and what I was planning was to try

to improve the waves, through a gelatinous body, because when moving

the gelatinous body, it expands the waves. The problem was that we first needed

a sensor that could even feel waves, that is, calibrate the sensor was a

calibrating the sensor was a problem and sending the information was different, so we had to focus

instead on the sensor itself and not, say, on the improvement.

With Internet of Things, you can make many new

inventions that could help different countries, no matter where you are. And, for

example, here in Peru, I would like to improve traffic

because it is a real problem and also try to help people who

are in remote provinces, because they are listening right now

that there are problems, for example, health, cold problems

heat problems, too.

I want, now, to continue studying until I have enough

knowledge, until I know that I have enough knowledge and to be able

to ask Mooja to register me a Hacking House, because she has told me

not to worry, I can help you and enter a Hacking House in the future and I would like

to try to do that, propose with an idea here, I do not know, three years, two years

and with that idea work in a Hacking House and see what I could do.

Demonstrate the effort, go to the talks, study everything possible, try

to get the best opportunities and they will have an opportunity, use it, do not waste it.

They have to make every opportunity worth.

I would say something a little funny. It was very exhausting, interesting and educational.

For more infomation >> #IoTInterviews: César Madera | Hacking House París - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Phrasal Verbs V - Lunch TIme - English Vocabulary Lesson - Duration: 6:39.

Word Wednesday starts right now

Hey guys, it's Michael here from Happy English

and today, it's another Word Wednesday

vocabulary building lesson.

Today we're going to continue with daily phrasal verbs.

Today's topic is lunch time.

Like last week, we're going to start off with a story

that has the phrasal verbs in context.

After the story, we'll take a look at the

meaning and usage of each phrasal verb.

Keep in mind, you can get a free downloadable PDF

of these examples by clicking this link.

Are you ready?

Let's check it out.

I usually don't eat out for lunch,

but this morning I had no time to make anything.

Tommy was in the same boat and he suggested that we

pick out someplace close...

And that means, the diner on 38th Street.

We sat down in a booth near the window.

The diner was crowded and it seemed like they were

cooking away in the kitchen.

The waiter brought out some bread for the table

as we were looking over the menu.

I've been trying to cut down these days,

so I was looking for something healthy.

Tommy of course was planning to pig out as usual.

I ended up getting a salad with grilled chicken.

Tommy went with a cheeseburger topped off with

onion rings and bacon!

He's got a cast-iron stomach!

Okay, that's the story.

And now, let's check out those phrasal verbs.

Eat out means to have a meal in a restaurant.

I usually don't eat out for lunch.

Many people like to eat out on Friday nights.

In New York City, eating out every day

can be quite expensive.

Pick out means to choose.

We picked out some place close for lunch.

I picked out a blue tie to go with my suit.

At the wine store,

I picked out a couple of bottles of Cabernet.

Sit-down refers to the action of sitting.

Basically, sit refers to the position and

sit down refers to the action of getting to that position.

We sat down in a booth near the window.

Everyone stood up when the speaker took the stage

and then we all sat down

Whenever I take the subway, I always try to find a place to sit down.

We often put the preposition AWAY after a verb

with the meaning that someone is doing that action

with a lot of enthusiasm or energy.

It seemed like they were cooking away in the kitchen.

Everyone in the office was

working away at their desk all morning.

I'm having a dinner party tomorrow so

I'll be cooking away all day!

Bring out means to make something available

or to present something to someone.

The waiter brought out some bread for the table.

As soon as we got to Jack's house ,

he brought out a couple of bottles of wine.

On a holiday, my mom brings out her fine china.

When you look over something,

you review or examine that thing.

We were looking over the menu at the diner.

Please look over your homework

before giving it to the teacher.

I spent the whole afternoon looking over

the marketing report.

Cut down means to reduce or

decrease the amount of something.

If you want to say what that something is

you can use cut down on.

I've gained a lot of weight since the summer.

I really need to cut down.

Those kids need to cut down on using their iPads and

spend more time studying.

It's really hard to cut down on coffee.

Pig-out means to eat a lot and when you

want to say the thing that you ate a lot of,

you can use pig-out on.

Tommy really pigged out during lunch.

I pigged out on popcorn

while I was watching the movie.

It seems like everyone pigged out at the

breakfast buffet.

We use end up when we talk about the results of something

and usually we use end up when those results

were unexpected or unplanned.

At the diner, I ended up getting a salad with grilled chicken.

I looked in a lot of stores for a white sweater

and I ended up finding one at Macy's.

After we crossed the Brooklyn Bridge we

kept walking and

finally we ended up at a really good pizza shop.

Go with is a casual phrasal verb which means to

choose or select.

We often use go with when we talk about

ordering some food at a restaurant.

Tommy went with a cheeseburger for lunch.

I went with a grilled chicken salad.

We both went with a cup of coffee.

Finally, top off!

Top off means to complete something in a special or

certain way. And when we talk about food,

we use top off to show how we complete that dish.

Tommy went with a cheese burger

topped off with an onion ring.

The waiter topped off my cappuccino

with some whipped cream.

We topped off our evening

with a cocktail at the jazz bar.

OK! That's our English lesson for today.

Remember, if you want to build up and

improve your vocabulary, the best thing tp do

Take the word,

write it in a sentence that's true for you,

and then memorize your sentence.

Thanks for watching.

Thanks for subscribing.

and i'll catch you guys next time right here

at Happy English.

Catch you later

For more infomation >> Daily Phrasal Verbs V - Lunch TIme - English Vocabulary Lesson - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

HighTide - QUE ME HICISTE (Official Video) - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> HighTide - QUE ME HICISTE (Official Video) - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

TJ Porter, Jay Gwuapo & KJ Balla "Harder Than Ever" [Bass Boosted] ✔ - Duration: 1:46.

You're Listening TJ Porter, Jay Gwuapo & KJ Balla (prod._____)

Like, Comment & Subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét