Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Hey guys welcome back to my channel. I want to share my February bullet journal

flip through. Yes I changed up the cover of my notebook. I covered it with some

wrapping paper and I think it looks so much better than leaving it plain.

Here's my cover page I have a quote on the left and the month header on the right I

dedicate this month to self-care and self-love. I am also trying to do more

lettering there's just going to be a lot of hearts and a lot of quotes in this setup.

For my monthly I stuck to my usual

grid I have a clever quote on the left and the month header with some hearts

at the top and bottom of it. Then I have split the table into two just to have

clear dimensions for my calendar. I like it because it is functional and quite simple.

For my habit tracker I decided to continue using the one I did for my

January setup if you look carefully the lines are not running straight between

the two pages so I thought that setup worked best and for my habits I am still

cleaning them up and added some more to try out as part of self-care.

My mood tracker is quite simple a heart for every day and date.

For the next page I have a

quote and my gratitude log and love the hearts surrounding and bordering the page.

It looks really nice to me yeah

The next page there is a quote too and I had a lot of fun making this one.

Followed by my brain dump and I love the border and the cluster of hearts at the

corners and totally loved how it turned out.

Then my daily and weekly tasks pages follow always keeping me up to my tasks.

For the dailies I have some chores with a mini calendar that only has the first

and last dates on it. I probably should have added another task here but I

preferred having a quote instead and I think it is really beautiful.

For the weekly tasks I just lay down the tasks I want to handle once a week on specific

days and I checked the dates and put all this there for ease of tracking.Then I

have my meal plan page and I thought this quote is really clever and I'm all

about witty quotes and sayings. Then a lovely quote just there, just as a reminder

for myself and you my viewer. Finally I have my first week of February set up

here we are, we are at week six just in case you're wondering where my first and

second days are they're on the last weekly spread of my January setup and I post

this over at my Instagram account. I always change up my weeklies and

that's the freedom I enjoy with the bullet journal. I hope you enjoy the video. Let

me know. I'll see you next time. Bye.

For more infomation >> February Bullet Journal 2019 |Doris Wanjiku - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ставим рекорды скорости в игре Hill Climb Racing 2 ФОРМУЛА Игры на андроид - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> Ставим рекорды скорости в игре Hill Climb Racing 2 ФОРМУЛА Игры на андроид - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

HARI INDAH UNTUK...? TAMAN RIMBA JAMBI (CC ON) - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> HARI INDAH UNTUK...? TAMAN RIMBA JAMBI (CC ON) - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Modern Hero Shooter 3D : Free Sniper Gunner War- Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:12.

Modern Hero Shooter 3D : Free Sniper Gunner War (by Best Action Games) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Modern Hero Shooter 3D : Free Sniper Gunner War- Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Tiara - Sholat Tiang Agama [Official Music Video] - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Tiara - Sholat Tiang Agama [Official Music Video] - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea unlikely to give up nuclear weapons, activities continue to be seen: U.S. intelligence - Duration: 2:27.

mixed messages out of Washington and North Korea one of the top intelligence

chiefs in the u.s. is contradicting President Trump on the progress being

made with Pyongyang he says that North Korean leader Kim jong-un is going to be

reluctant to abandon his nuclear weapons program which on he reports North Korea

is unlikely to fully give up its nuclear weapons and the regime continues to show

activities that aren't consistent with denuclearization that's how the US

intelligence community views North Korea right now

quite contrary to president Trump's optimism about denuclearization talks

the heads of US intelligence agencies gathered that are hearing on Tuesday

before the Senate Intelligence Committee one of them was a Director of National

Intelligence Daniel coats we currently assess that

North Korea will seek to retain its WMD capabilities and is unlikely to

completely give up its nuclear weapons and production capabilities because its

leaders ultimately view nuclear weapons as critical to regime survival our

assessment is bolstered by our observations of some activity that is

inconsistent with full denuclearization this means there are ongoing activities

in North Korea and regards to nuclear and missile development

koats comment was echoed by CIA director Gina hospital she said Pyongyang is

committed to developing a long-range nuclear-armed missile that would pose a

direct threat to the US homeland Coates explained even as North Korea seeks to

negotiate partial denuclearization steps it's only to gain key concessions he

added North Korea will continue at first to ease pressure on itself through

diplomatic engagement including meetings South Korean president moon jae-in

multiple times Pyongyang is using diplomacy as a leverage the director

says saying North Korean statements repeatedly imply that additional

diplomacy can't occur unless sanctions are eased other than the regime's

nuclear threats the u.s. intelligence committee identified North Korea's cyber

chemical and conventional weapon capabilities

as a threat as well they said Pyongyang pursues advanced conventional weapons

programs with more accurate missiles to offset the military advantages of its

adversaries Oh Johnny Arirang news

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét