Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Okey,

I forgot to record and introduction for this

So,

I'm gonna explain you

Basically why

are we doing this.

Why I bleached my hair

So, as you may know

I'm studying here at the U.S. for a whole year

And I'm part from the swimming team of my high school

"Saint Joseph High School"

What we did is a tradition

that we do after the NIC meet

which is like

A "meet" would translate like "competencia" in spanish.

And NIC is like the meet of the best high schools at the area

from South Bend I think

And the best swimmers

from the best schools

Go to the next round

which is called "sectionals".

And what they do is that

after the NIC meet

So we can have "good luck" in sectionals

we bleached our hair

that is like, we took our natural color away from our hair

So, is basically to have good luck

because is already damaged because of chlorine

so is like

we don't care

Cause anyways our hair is damaged

so let's finish killing it

because then later

after sectionals

everybody is gonna buzz it

I don't think I'm gonna make a video about that

but I least I recorded this

Cause is the first time I dye my hair

and yeah, it kinda... hurt

I mean, it was not painful

but it was like it burned

cause, they had to bleached it twice on me

so the second one really hurt

I was like (weird sound) please get it out from me

But I think it worth it

the final result is kinda funny

I've never done this before

I don't know what else to say

So, let's get started with the video

BLEACHING MY HAIR

01 / 29 / 19 lol

Be happy

Now is time for us to bleach it

Did you like the first attempt?

-Sí, I liked a lot

It was pretty orange, didn't it

-Mine no that much

Mine was orange but really orange

Ok, so like my hair was really thick

They had to... -It was black

And thick, both

It was thick and dark

They had to do it twice on me

So we are doing this for the second time

And let's see how it looks

Are you ready?

Are you ready for the good one?

Ammm ok...

So this is the final result

Is not that bad, is not that bad cause

I thought it was gonna be worse

I thought it was gonna be like a bad yellow or stuff like that

I mean, it's cool, it's good

it looks funny

but a good funny

Ok, it depends on who you ask

I feel it kinda thin now

is like if I don't take care

is gonna fall or something.

When I touch it, it fells like gritty

But not bad... I like it, i liked it

What do you guys think?

I'll put a poll down here in YouTube

So I can see what do you guys think

Yey or nay

2019 BRYAN GAMER

3, 2, 1...

-You're a corncob now.

-Hey, it looks awesome

Do you think so?

-Yeah, but why?

-I have to take a screenshot sorry

Is cause now I'm officially a YouTuber

-Are you?

A corncob YouTuber?

Yeah, mr corncob.com

-omg, mr corncob.com

Do you approve it?

-I like it

From 1 to 10?

-20

20?, OH OH

-You look nice

-It was a long time I haven't see you

Aww, I missed you so much

-Let's make a heart

Hold up

There you go

In YouTube you'll see it

A friendship heart between two countries

I didn't expect it

What did you think it was, when I told you this was a surprise?

-I thought that it was like a... like a handcraft

Yeah, I'm gonna show you a handcraft for YouTube

I mean, I would be really surprised

Ok, so say bye for YouTube

Byeee

This is all for today

I hope you liked the video

If you did please leave your like and subscribe

So we can be more and more people

Be aware of new videos, cause I know

I left you abandoned for 18 months

I know is a really small time.

But know I'm gonna make more videos, cause now I have already recorded videos, ready to publish

So be aware of them, activate the notifications bell if you want

Anyway I'm gonna notify you in my social media

Follow my instagram an facebook, I'll leave it down here in the description box.

I use more instagram, and I have a page in Facebook never publish anything though

So just follow me on instagram

So, yeah

this is all for today,

I'll see you guys in the next video

BYEEEE.

For more infomation >> ME PINTO EL CABELLO - Duration: 14:23.

-------------------------------------------

Gái xinh gợi cảm hát đám cưới - Vì Anh Thương Em [NVD thuychinh] - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Gái xinh gợi cảm hát đám cưới - Vì Anh Thương Em [NVD thuychinh] - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Silver Carpet Interviews: SAG Awards® 2019 | Darren Criss, Mahershala Ali, Ronny Chieng & More - Duration: 3:21.

We are here finally.

25th anniversary SAG Awards.

The most talented, creative,

attractive people on the planet in one room.

Food on the table, wine on the table, full bar.

Wackiness ensues.

It reminds me of an old

school theater party.

At the end of the theater year.

It's great.

To do what you love

and get the opportunity to

make that a job and then also

then to have somebody say

you did a good job at it is-

what else do you want?

To get any approbation at all

to win one of the prizes.

To get this award is-

I think that the guy who they

wanted to get wasn't available.

I think that's what happened.

It's nice to be liked by people. Yeah.

It's better than the alternative.

Which is disliked by people, yeah.

We're actors right? So like,

you always want this like-

people to-

Bring on the validation.

Yeah, bring the validation.

But at the end of the day you know,

it's a celebration. This is what's

so beautiful about this awards show.

A quarter of a century.

Peers recognizing peers in our industry.

It has changed so much in 25 years.

The energy and just the diversity

and, you know, between the nominees

& the winners is very exciting.

It actually feels like we're making progress.

Performers recognizing other performers

it makes it an intimate situation

it makes it something that truly highlights

the best of who we are.

The level of stars who are here is great

and they all know that they are

part of a union,

part the same family.

I could not be happier.

Very lucky to be a part of this great union.

It's just so lovely to be part of

a union that really puts the artistic

work ahead of, you know, everything else.

This business has so much gray area

that it's really comforting to know that

there is a union to kind of

keep an eye on all of this.

Their pay. The hours.

How they're treated. The type of things that

happen on a set.

To have that protective body

there for actors is really key.

It has been such a large

part of our life

making sure, having SAG-

advocating for us as actors

so that we're allowed to

appreciate the artistry of our craft

and know that we're protected.

I remember when I was oh-

under 18 and you know

reps would come to set

to make sure that I was being

treated ok and I wasn't working

unfair hours.

I had everything I needed.

I love my healthcare.

I love- I mean, our union is everything

and its the most important thing that we have.

It really means a lot

to have a union that will

actually help you out.

It's an iconic moment when you join SAG

I remember like shaking

walking into the building

because I just felt like-

it's a milestone that every actor kind of

dreams about.

I mean I dreamed of being an actor

since I was in second grade so,

you know, this is all just special to me.

It's a wonderful union.

It's a wonderful event.

And- you know, you don't always get

invited these things so I'll take it

while they come.

I really never dreamed it would turn

into all of this.

I mean, this is beyond

my wildest expectations and I'm

so proud of our union,

and of our members,

and of our show.

For more infomation >> Silver Carpet Interviews: SAG Awards® 2019 | Darren Criss, Mahershala Ali, Ronny Chieng & More - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

NONSTOP Vinahouse 2019 | Tết Này Anh Không Thèm Kẹo Mứt | Nhạc Sàn 2019 | Bay Lắc Tube - Duration: 59:49.

For more infomation >> NONSTOP Vinahouse 2019 | Tết Này Anh Không Thèm Kẹo Mứt | Nhạc Sàn 2019 | Bay Lắc Tube - Duration: 59:49.

-------------------------------------------

What's osu!? (review/summary of the game) - Duration: 11:24.

Before I move on to the actual review, I just wanted to say that this review is suitable

both for people who have never played the game, for people who are just getting into

it and for more experienced players.

I will not be delving into any specific part of the game, this is an review that will briefly

describe the game and tie in my thoughts and experiences with it.

Now that I explained what exactly you are about to watch, we can move on to the video.

Enjoy!

You know that time when your friends ask you "hey what games do you play" and you don't know what to say.

Should you lie and go with a generic answers like "I play counter-strike and League"

or some other mainstream game?

Or should you answer honestly and deal with the potential judgement of playing a "weeb game".

People outside of the osu community don't really know what osu is, and when they go

ahead and google it or you show them, it will most likely have an anime map in the background

and they'd just label osu as a weeb game and not think about it again.

Well, you can show them this video which will hopefully clarify everything and maybe even

get them into the game!

What is osu?

osu! is a free game developed in by Dean Herbert, also known as Peppy, a game developer from

Australia and is based on the Nintendo game called "Osu Tatakae Ounendan", where you

use the Nintendo DS touchscreen to tap circles and sliders to the beat of the song.

The more accurate you were, the more points you got.

Osu was basically a PC port of the game with the capability for users to create their own

maps using the built-in editor which has been around since it's release back in 2007,

and user-made skins that changed how the game looked were introduced around the beginning of 2009.

The beginning of osu

At the beginning osu was a one man project

made by Dean, made from passion for developing and the love for the original DS game.

Later on he would create the "osu!Team"

that ranged from teams such as global moderations team, quality assurance team and

the developers team which included like-minded people that shared the same passion for osu!

How the game works

The game functions on the same principle as osu tatakae ounendan, but now with being able to use both your mouse and keyboard for aiming

and clicking respectively the difficulty of the maps would over time be increased as the

demand from the community for harder stuff increased.

So we eventually went from this:

to this:

People have also found other alternative ways to play osu and some of those ways went

mainstream, like playing osu with a drawing tablet for aiming instead of the mouse, and

nowadays a lot of people play with a tablet instead of a mouse!

Funny story, at the beginning osu was only played with the mouse, you would aim with

the mouse and use the mouse buttons to click, but after a forum suggestion the keys "Z"

and "X" were set as the default keyboard keys for clicking.

Other ways of playing osu that may not be as popular but still are cool to look at are:

Mouse only (like Peppy originally intended the game to be)

Tap-X (tapping with the tablet and the keyboard if necessary)

touchscreen

trackball

trackpad

Using a laser and a camera to track….. what?

Well, the community always has some cool stuff to show and new creative ways to play the game, that's for sure.

The game includes more than one mode, within osu you will also find Mania, which is like

a osu version of stepmania, Taiko, which is a game based off of Taiko no Tatsujin and

Catch The Beat, osu's only completely original gamemode where you catch the fruit that is

falling to the rhythm of the music.

I will only be talking about the standard mode since that's what I play.

Also, the game is bound to get completely re-coded with the project Lazer.

Project Lazer is a complete rework of the game, written from the ground up by Peppy

and his years of experience with the original osu client and now he has a talented osu!dev

team to help him out with it.

Lazer aims to polish all issues that the old osu client has and just remake the entire

game and set itself up for years and years of future updates.

Lazer will also allow for people to make completely new custom game modes for the game along with

a lot of new features that couldn't be implemented in the current client.

The Game

Like all rhythm games, osu is easy to learn,

but hard to master.

The game is super competitive and has a ranked ladder that is defined by the PP system, and

the amount of PP that you have determines your rank on the ladder.

The game on release used to rank you by the amount of ranked score, which was the amount

of points you gained on every map added together, after that, the community got the ppv1, made

by Tom94, which aimed to represent the skill of the players more accurately.

After Tom joined the osu!team, he put osu!tp in place, which split the pp in 3 parts, speed, aim and accuracy.

A few months after osu!tp was in use, Tom introduced a whole new system that is ppv2

and it used a single number instead of 3 different numbers and that system is still being used

to this day, although some aspect have been changed recently and more changes are to be made.

How do you gain PP?

PP is gained every time you play a map and it has its own formula that determines the

"weight" of the gained PP.

For example, your top play is 301pp and since it's your top play it is weighed for 100%

of it's value, while your second play is 298 and it's weighed approx.

5% less, therefore we have terms like "raw" pp and "net" pp, net standing for PP gained

after the weight calculations and raw standing for the amount of PP gained before calculations.

The system is not perfect and it most likely ever won't be, but it's what we have right now.

Music

osu offers a wide variety of music for you

to enjoy, from anime song openings, japanese music in general, generic EDM, video game

music etc., there is always something for everyone to enjoy.

You can download all the maps with the music on the osu website or in-game if you shell

out for osu!supporter which is $4/mo, which allows you to change the osu main menu background,

has your name highlighted in bright yellow when you chat in-game, lets you upload more

maps to the website at once, lets you view country and friend leaderboards but most importantly

gives you access to osu!direct, which gives you a whole menu to download maps without

having to leave the game.

Purchasing osu!supporter is completely optional and the game can be entirely played without

it, but the features it grants you are really worth it for the money and you get to support

a great dev.

Speaking of uploading more maps, you may choose to learn how to map and become a part of the

mapping community, and strive to have your maps either ranked or loved and played by

hundreds or thousands of players.

You can map whatever song you want, so you could bring a whole new genre to the community

and find people who like the same music that you do, something that mappers like pishifat

and mazzerin (to name a few) did.

The community

Before I start off this segment we need to be real for a second.

This game is hard since it's not really intuitive.

The difficulty curve is huge and at the start you won't know what's going on or how

to play, and you will most likely get really frustrated playing.

But you must persevere through that, keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it.

This game has so much to offer, you will listen to music you never knew existed, you will

talk to people from all over the world, and quite frankly, osu can become more than just a game.

If you decide to stick around and figure out how the game works you will most likely find

yourself spending a lot of time on osu, whether it'd be playing single or multiplayer or

just socializing in the vast sub communities of osu.

If you really love music you will find yourself playing maps just for the music, and osu can

be a whole new experience of how you perceive and enjoy music.

If you enjoy tapping your fingers to the beat of a song you are listening to, you will feel

this when playing osu.

If you are really competitive, osu has a lot to offer as well.

When I started playing the game, I spent my first few hours getting the hang of the basics

and playing the same map over and over again, trying to beat my previous score and trying to get the FC.

I loved seeing the numbers go up, my rank go up every time I played a map or when I

beat my best score.

It's really addictive.

However, I do not recommend going down the "farmer" route, since that will really

get you burned out from the game and you just won't enjoy the game as much.

If you don't know what a "farmer" is, I'll give a brief explanation:

A farmer is someone who only plays maps that are over weighted (give more PP then they should) and

abuses the PP system in their favor in order to gain ranks and PP as fast as possible.

Try to enjoy the game and the music, I've found myself enjoying the game the most when

I didn't play to gain PP, but rather just playing what song I felt like listening to

at the moment and immersing myself in the map.

Just like the famous player ruruchi once said, "please enjoy game".

Now let's get to the community.

Behind the game there is a huge community of players who may be weird or questionable

at times, but it's a tight knit community and being a part of it feels amazing.

The community is somewhat split amongst sub-communities, for example there's a community of #1 farmers

(people who farm #1 scores on easy/normal maps), country specific communities and so

on but whatever osu sub-community you go to, you will find friendly individuals who are

down to chat with you about stuff both inside and outside of the game.

Although the community is not serious and loves to meme most of the time, sometimes

there are serious discussions regarding the future of osu or when there needs to be a

game changing proposal.

So yeah, that has been my review of osu!

This game has been one of the most addicting games I've ever played and it never fails

to deliver an entertaining experience or at least a time waster while jamming out to some

of my favorite music, and I definitively recommend you check it out if you don't already play it.

I'll link the game in the description as long as some good tutorials on how to play

and how to make, by pishifat and bubbleman.

But anyways, thanks for watching

and I hope you stay tuned for more!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét