Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Love you

Do you love me??

Yes l do

If you tell me

Love you

And

Kiss you

For more infomation >> Sevgiliye Özel Slayt// @yinemi_huzunn - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

BEST BAK KWA FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR! | Taste Testers | EP - Duration: 7:42.

For more infomation >> BEST BAK KWA FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR! | Taste Testers | EP - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Adaptation #58 : Beignets de tomates vertes - Duration: 14:50.

For more infomation >> Adaptation #58 : Beignets de tomates vertes - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

"Hrithik Roshan" Spotted At Indigo Juhu | Bollywood News Latest Today | Hrithik Roshan Movies - Duration: 0:47.

"Hrithik Roshan" Spotted At Indigo Juhu | Bollywood News Latest Today | Hrithik Roshan Movies

For more infomation >> "Hrithik Roshan" Spotted At Indigo Juhu | Bollywood News Latest Today | Hrithik Roshan Movies - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

March of empriTop 5 things that you can do to get free speed! - Duration: 17:34.

For more infomation >> March of empriTop 5 things that you can do to get free speed! - Duration: 17:34.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog:いちご食べたり、引っ越しの準備する毎日 / Friends, strawberry. Life In Japan. - Duration: 8:02.

For more infomation >> Vlog:いちご食べたり、引っ越しの準備する毎日 / Friends, strawberry. Life In Japan. - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

ESKİMOLAR HAKKINDA İNANILMAZ 50 BİLGİ - KUTUPTA YAŞAMIYORLAR - Duration: 10:08.

For more infomation >> ESKİMOLAR HAKKINDA İNANILMAZ 50 BİLGİ - KUTUPTA YAŞAMIYORLAR - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

PES 2019 31 OCAK HAFTANIN ETKİNLİKLERİ #PLAYEROFTHEWEEK - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> PES 2019 31 OCAK HAFTANIN ETKİNLİKLERİ #PLAYEROFTHEWEEK - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

【香港ヲタ4人で】モーニング娘。十期『青春ど真ん中』踊ってみた【十期感謝祭】 - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> 【香港ヲタ4人で】モーニング娘。十期『青春ど真ん中』踊ってみた【十期感謝祭】 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fundação para churrasqueira EP/1 - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Fundação para churrasqueira EP/1 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

sexy full 5 nepali girls Tik Tok video 2019 best songs - Duration: 10:42.

For more infomation >> sexy full 5 nepali girls Tik Tok video 2019 best songs - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Unlimited Coins & Gems On Cooking Fever | Cooking Fever Hack - Duration: 7:52.

For more infomation >> How To Get Unlimited Coins & Gems On Cooking Fever | Cooking Fever Hack - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Гарднерелла в мазке. Как успешно лечить бактериальный вагинит? - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Гарднерелла в мазке. Как успешно лечить бактериальный вагинит? - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Megan Mullally Has Strict Bed Rules for Her Husband, Nick Offerman - Duration: 2:21.

-This is very exciting. I love this.

You and Nick have written a book together.

-Yes.

-"Greatest Love Story --" What is it?

"Greatest Love Story Ever Told." -"Ever Told," Seth. Ever.

-And, now, I know Nick has written books before.

-Yes.

-But this is your first time writing one with him.

Was this his idea?

Whose idea was it to write one together?

-It was completely my idea. -Okay.

-I had to talk him into it, twist his arm.

And then, finally, he was really into it.

So, what we did was --

we were on the road with my band, actually.

And, so, we were just in various hotels

and we'd be laying in bed.

He's not normally allowed to speak to me when we're in bed.

Touching only, no speaking.

But I made an exception and I said, "Hey --"

'Cause we already had our chapter ideas.

I said, "Hey, why don't we knock out a chapter."

So he pulled out his phone,

turned on the tape recorder,

and then we just start talking about, you know,

families or religion or whatever the chapter was about

and whatever the topic was.

And then that's what the book is.

It's kind of, like, interview-magazine style.

It's just us having real conversations.

-That's fantastic. -It's so cool. It's fun.

-One thing we have in common, which I always forget, is --

we both went to Northwestern University.

-I know. I can't believe that. I always forget that.

-But you did not stay till the end.

-No. I'm a college dropout.

-You're a college dropout, but the story --

-You said that very politely. -Yes.

Well, because it wasn't like you didn't have the grades.

You had something better than college.

-I was doing -- I got a show downtown that went pro.

And, so, I went back for my junior year,

and I was having a hard time doing

eight shows a week downtown

and doing, you know, like, a full load of classes.

-Yeah.

-So, I went in to talk to the dean, to get her advice,

and she was like, "Drop out."

I was like, "That is not what I was expecting.

And she said, "Well, you're doing what you want to do,

so who cares?"

-That's fantastic. -Yeah.

-That really speaks to the school that they realized,

"We don't have anything else to teach you.

You're already there."

Well, you've certainly done the school proud.

-You too. -Thank you very much.

It's always so great to see you. Thanks for being here, Megan.

-Thank you.

For more infomation >> Megan Mullally Has Strict Bed Rules for Her Husband, Nick Offerman - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Trận thi đấu triệu đô giữa Bé Chanh và Tùng Họa Mi vs Tam Mao TV - Duration: 14:41.

For more infomation >> Trận thi đấu triệu đô giữa Bé Chanh và Tùng Họa Mi vs Tam Mao TV - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

Scope - PUBG Logic (greedy teammates hiding gear) | Viva La Dirt League (VLDL) - Duration: 3:59.

Was there anything else in the house?

Na, man

So just the kar?

Yip

In the first room? Okay...

Ooh - there's a crate

Oh sweet sweet, I'll get it

Out of the way, I'll get it

Rowan can you just let me know if there's a scope please?

Yeah man, yeah will do

Yeah I'll let you know

I'm still cranking these stupid iron sights...

Yeah, na there were just bandages and stuff in there

Oh

Oh shit - squad at 180!

Oh shit!

Argh stupid iron sights!

Argh I cannot hit anything!

I keep nearly hitting them hang on...

I tagged him, he's just behind the rock at uhh--

Just about 170?

Wha -- ahh -- how are yuo seeing that?

Hang on

He's about.. ahh.. you know the uhh big red house?

He's on the left side of that - What??

He's just over there and he's got a teammate by the tree

Like, just to the right of him

I'm not getting him though hang on... keep missing...

Oh no...

Oooooh nearly hang on!

Nearly got him - hang on

Hang on just gotta reload

Hang on, they're being engaged by...

Yeah okay I think they've stopped...

Na they're gone

They're g--

They're...

They are...

Rowan what was that?

What was what?

Kinda looked like you had an 8x scope there...

Na...

Rowan I know for a fact that you have an 8x scope behind you

Why would I have an 8x scope?

What are you doing? You're trying to mount it to the top of your pistol?

Ah you know that 8x scopes dont attach to pistols right?

Yeah well I mean... I know that

Yeah well what a stupid question then HA HA

Rowan give me the scope

Well give me your sniper then!

Wh-- no Rowan I found this fair and square!

Uhh you mean you stole it from me??

How did I steal this from you??

Oh I don't know? By going into the house that I was about to go into. Remember that?

And then you found the sniper rifle before me

Rowan you can't just bags houses like that! That's not how PUBG w--

No I literally bagsed it

I was heading towards the house. I literally did bags that house

I landed and I said, literally, "Bags that house Alan"

and then I was heading towards the door, and you get to the door before me

What's the first thing in the house? Kar98.

Rowan Rowan okay just revive me man

I can't - ah shit, ah shit I can't

Hang on I'll try and res you bro

Hang on - ohhhh! I'm locked down bro!

I can't get to you

Rowan nobody is shooting us, nobody is anywhere near around us

Rowan what are you doing? I was right at your feet dude

I can't get to-- ahh im locked down-- ah shit I think they're shooting

Ah shit. Shit! More gunfire!

Rowan I am almost dead!

I am almost dead okay? I'm going to come to you, stay right there

Yeah, try and get to me bro

Yip, I'm almost there man stay right there

Hang on - argh!

Ah sh--

Stay there dude

Woah, woah woah woah woah

Woah

Man, soz, I tried but I can't get to you

I think it stopped

Sorry bro! I tried to res you!

Ohhhh man!

Oh damn it man I tried to res you!

But I was being locked down by all the gunfire and stuff

Damn it man

Argh... oh I mean...

I better grab your kar98...

Argh damn it

Damn it

Oh yeah, yeah that's good

I mean, I suppose its kind of fitting I suppose

coz obviously it was the gun that I bagsed...

So it's kind of fitting that I've got it now

But argh oh well, have you got anything else?

Na.

Okay

Argh, damn it. Oh well

I'll try and get us a chicken dinner through bro

I'll try and get it for us

Hey guys, thanks for watching

And thanks to PUBG Corp for sponsoring that ep!

Did you know that the Vikendi map is now available on PS4? So you should check it out

and while you're around here you should click the 'subscribe' button

For more infomation >> Scope - PUBG Logic (greedy teammates hiding gear) | Viva La Dirt League (VLDL) - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Guz feat. Irina Rimes - Prea fin, prea dulce [Videoclip Oficial] - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Guz feat. Irina Rimes - Prea fin, prea dulce [Videoclip Oficial] - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ngọc Rồng Online - Trùm Siêu Cấp Ru Ngủ Các Anh Lớn Siêu Hạng Và Cái Kết Đắng !! - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> Ngọc Rồng Online - Trùm Siêu Cấp Ru Ngủ Các Anh Lớn Siêu Hạng Và Cái Kết Đắng !! - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Star Wars Elite Praetorian Guard Battle Pack review! 75225 - Duration: 9:48.

hello everyone this is the Lego Star Wars Elite Praetorian Guard battle pack

and this is a pretty straightforward figure pack but I actually have issues

with the selection of figures in this pack so I'll talk about that but first

let's just take a look at the figures themselves up close each of these

Praetorian guards has a unique weapon equipped by default and there's also one

additional weapon included in the set you can see how those are a built in

obviously this set does give you a very generous number of nice red colored

lightsaber hilt pieces for making your own custom stuff if you like looking

beyond the accessories here you get three figures with two different helmet

styles - a one style one of another and the torsos are identical the hips are

identical the legs are identical notice that these have standard style legs

unlike the first Praetorian guards that we got in the original set to include

them and yeah everything is just the same between them they do not have any

faces their heads are just plain red minifig heads with no prints whatsoever

which i think is perfectly fine you know we never see their faces in universe

anyway at least up to this point hey we have not and yeah it just makes

everything nice and even I think that the prints on those torsos are very good

and introducing versions of these with regular legs instead of using the same

kind of robe style lower piece again just gives us more variety which is

certainly a good thing and then there's this dude and let me not mince words

this is a filler figure it's just a regular first order stormtrooper which I

think looks very good personally they've they've updated these doesn't really

change anything for me I think they looked good

to begin with they still look good with the exception of the blaster you know I

hope that one day Lego will wake up and just give fans what they want and

include a regular good-looking you know more slightly more scale realistic

blaster that doesn't actually shoot as an option for people who want that for

the many adults and teens and kids and kids and kids who want good looking

little blasters that don't shoot you can still include the stud shooters

in a set but include the good-looking blasters also because it hardly cost

anything to produce and to include angry clone face under there it's tired by now

but it is what it is I think figure itself looks good but doesn't belong in

this pack before I talk about the side build let's talk about this number of

Praetorian guards here in the last Jedi in that wonderful scene where we get to

see these wonderful red dudes who are so cool there are eight Praetorian guards

so why would Lego not include four Praetorian guards in a Praetorian guards

battle pack so that you could just buy two of them and have a full team oh I

already talked about that my my issues with the the math here when the pack was

first announced the battle pack was and shockingly I got a lot of pushback from

viewers about that saying that well there's some very very basic arithmetic

that hi Jane obviously just can't comprehend if you get two of these

battle packs as they are designed by Lego who knows what they're doing you

get six Praetorian guards all right one two three four five six simple math then

you also buy the Stokes throne room set you get two more six seven eight you get

eight in total which is the correct number uh duh well now that this battle

pack has actually been released and I can talk about it in person let me

destroy that retort the set that includes these two cost $70 nobody wants

to pay $70 for two Praetorian guards the rest of the set was not worth the rest

of the seven dollars anybody who just wants

Praetorian guards should be able to buy eighth praetorian guard pack and should

be able to buy two of them since each pack comes with four figures should be

able to buy two of them and get eight spending $30.00 us rather than having to

spend $30.00 us here and then another $70 for these two final figures a total

of 100 which sounds better to you how will tell you which sounds better to me

$30.00 to me sounds better than 100 to get a full pack to get a full team of

Praetorian guards this was a total mistake the math is simple should have

had four Praetorian guards in this praetorian guard battle pack all right

what about this side bill here this is interesting to me

I believe it's non-canonical it's not supposed to be part of snoke's throne

room or anything but it follows along with the color scheme which is kind of

cool this is a weapon stand off to the side which has some clips on it to hold

on to the extra weapons you can change out so you have that chain I don't

recall the exact name of that style of chain equipped melee weapon but you also

get a couple of extra studs there for your stud shooter and there's a droid

yeah I like Star Wars droids well training droid or the blaster and a

lightsaber that he holds on to so you can pretend that this can be used for

the sake of training that looks much better

like that stand is included and speaking of stands well that's what all this here

is just a big stand for a couple of figures to fight to do some training I'm

not going to go ahead and do the full proper posing of two figures but the

idea is that you put one here and then you put one over here and this isn't the

best matchup with long and short weapons but it's all good you know and then you

know they're supposed to try fighting against each other and that's

you know it's still a little training scene I think it's cool

and I think this is a nice way to display at least a couple of these dudes

you know and if you get a couple packs then the extras just stand around this

one's just kind of waiting his turn or something yeah it's it's all good you

know a little bit of structure I think is is nice to have rather than a vehicle

rather than making up a vehicle or something for these you know yeah

I'm perfectly satisfied with this small build I really like the color scheme it

really works works well with these guys obviously I mean it's easy to do red and

black but I just think it looks proper and makes enough sense you know unlike

the inclusion of just three Praetorian guards in an elite Praetorian Guard

battle pack rather than four yeah major major missed their major mistake I don't

like it not happy about that I like the pack

with the exception of the inclusion of an a totally unnecessary filler that

makes really dumb math work I don't like dumb math I don't like

forcing people to spend more money than they ought to there was there is no

sensible reason to to set up the math the way that they did if that was their

intent you know expecting people to get snoke's throne-room for $70 when most

folks want the Praetorian who are interested in that at all what the

Praetorian guards I guess Snoke you know had some value in

that throne room set but he didn't really do much in the Star Wars universe

as we know at least in the cinematic stuff so I think really the red dudes or

what it's all about this should add four red dudes and everything would have been

perfect I built this set over on my build channel of course you can check

that out via the link in the end screen here momentarily it'll also be linked

from the pinned comment it's a combined video

one other small set build at the same time since this is so small at the end

of that build process I was left with these pieces as spares which for such a

small set is a great selection because it does include a red lightsaber hilt a

gunmetal gray lightsaber held one of these very useful small robot arms a

couple of hollow studs and one of these machete pieces I mean just for how how

small the set is this is a great little haul of of excess items that's all I had

to show for this video though so I will move on and talk to you later

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét