Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Hi bold bakers!

My recipes made in minutes have always been a huge hit with you guys, from my 10-minute

tiramisu, to my 10-minute key lime pie recipe.

I have another one to add to the list, I'm going to show you how you can make a coconut

cream pie in just 15 minutes.

As always the recipe can be found on BiggerBolderBaking.com and make sure you head over to my website

because I've got over 500 recipes over there.

Okay, let's get started by toasting off our coconut.

So here I have shredded unsweetened coconut and all you want to do is just scatter that

onto your tray.

Now because this is a quick recipe we kinda have to hustle here so I'm gonna get this

into the oven, get it toasting and then we're gonna start on the rest of our pie.

So bake your coconut at 350°F/180°C for roughly 5 minutes, it doesn't take that long

and you just want to get a light golden brown.

So while that's in there toasting away we're gonna multitask, here I have some ground up

graham crackers, you can use digestive biscuits, any kind of a plain cookie that you like.

We're gonna add that into our bowl.

Into our cookie crumbs, of course, we're going to add in some melted butter.

This is the delicious glue that holds it all together.

Then with a spatula just mix it all together.

So that.s looking good what I'm going for is kind of the look and texture of wet sand.

That means it's going to hold really well together.

So here I have my pie tin, now I've buttered and lined this with cling wrap, and I'll tell

you why I did that, because I want to be able to get my pie out of the dish afterwards and

you can really easily do that if you put two layers of cling wrap down you and just yoink

it right out.

So go ahead and add all your cookies into your pie pan.

And then with a spatula or your hand just go ahead and push the cookie crumb all the

way into your tin.

Creating a nice crust.

So this crust is the one I always use, it's two cups of cookie crumb and a cup of butter

and I just find it really hold well together and I use it in all of my pies, just to make

sure that it doesn't crack or anything like that.

And a lot of you who watch the Bigger Bolder Baking know the crust is my favorite part.

The crust and the filling.

The crust the filling and the topping.

Favorite parts.

Okay so pack it in there nice and tight.

Until it's all the way up the sides.

Okay fantastic.

This is looking good, it's nice and even.

Now what we're going to do is pop this into the fridge, let it set for a few minutes,

and we're actually gonna take out our coconut because I can smell it.

So here is our coconut, looks gorgeous, smells absolutely delicious, I'm such a big fan of

coconut, I'm gonna set this over to the side and we're gonna start making our filling.

So here I have a heavy bottomed saucepan on the stove, into this I'm going to add in some

cream.

Now for this recipe you don't have to use a whipping cream, you can use any type of

cream that you like.

Lovely.

And then next we're going to add in some full fat milk.

The more fat, the more flavor.

Next we're going to add a little bit sugar for sweetness.

Next, to thicken our filling we're going to add in some eggs.

Now I know I always give an egg substitute but unfortunately for this recipe there's

no substitute for the eggs, they're an important ingredient.

And then lastly to thicken it I'm going to add in a little bit of flour.

Now if you're gluten free you can use cornstarch here and that will work really well to thicken

it.

And then all you want to do is just turn it on to a medium heat, and then with a whisk

we're going to stand here and continually stir it until it thickens.

Now you wanna make sure that you stand here stirring the whole time because there's eggs

in here, and if you don't stir they'll overcook, so you just wanna make sure that it's always

moving.

So the reason you can make this in just 15 minutes is because it's a no-bake pie, you

make the filling on top of the stove, you keep it in the fridge to chill, it's really

fast, if you knew that you had guests coming over maybe in the evening, you could whip

this up in the morning and it'll be ready to go.

And I guarantee you they will be impressed.

So if you're not familiar with my other limited time recipes, definitely go over to my website

and check them out, I've got chocolate mousse on there, crepes, key lime pie, a berry tiramisu

which is out of this world, you're gonna really like them, and they take no time at all.

There you go you see that?

It's starting to thicken because of the flour and the eggs in there, and soon enough it'll

start to hold a ribbon shape.

Look at that.

Perfect.

And just remember, this will actually thicken up even more once it's chilled, so it'll be

even firmer than this.

Okie-dokie, now just turn it off the heat and then bring it over to your table and we're

going to add the rest of the flavors.

Into our custard mix we're going to add in our toasted coconut, a pinch of salt, and

our always-important vanilla extract.

And then just whisk these ingredients in.

Now I did reserve a little bit of toasted coconut just to add on top of our pie to make

it look really pretty, you can see and smell by the toasted coconut makes such a difference.

It turns your little custard an even darker color and that toasty roasty smell of coconut,

it's honestly one of my favorite things.

Now just a little tip, once your custard comes off the heat, if you do happen to see some

overcooked egg in there, don't worry, pass it through a strainer, remove the egg, and

you're good to go.

This really does smell amazing and I know I say this a lot, but this is one of my favorite

pies, and I'll tell you why you've got the cookie crust which is hard and crumbly, then

you've got the soft custard in the middle and then you've got this creamy fluffy whipped

cream on top, it's just hands down one of my favorite things.

So that's our filling, super easy, it's still a little bit warm but don't worry, right now

we're gonna transfer this into our cookie crust.

As you can see this is a lot of filling but that is exactly what we want from our pies.

So I didn't lie, like I said, you can make this pie in just 15 minutes.

We have our cookie crust and our filling, now what you want to do is pop this into the

fridge and let it cool down completely so it firms up and thickens.

While that's in the fridge let's whip up our cream, get everything ready so in a little

while we can assemble our pie.

So I can't even begin to tell you how many questions I get asked about whipped cream.

My recipe is cream.

Just cream.

Nothing else.

No vanilla, no sugar, no nothing.

Just good quality cream.

So here I have some heavy whipping cream, and this fat will cut the sweetness in the

rest of your pie so that's why I like to keep it plain.

You want to have something around 35% fat so it will whip up really well.

So here I have an electric hand mixer, by far I think this is one of my favorite pieces

of kitchen equipment, they're really inexpensive and I use it all the time.

It's good for when you're making big recipes and small recipes.

So just whip this up until you reach soft peaks.

You don't want it too firm, you kind of want it billowy.

So in Ireland we're really fortunate to have amazing dairy and that's what I grew up with,

so when you were making whipped cream, you would just whip some cream, you wouldn't add

anything to it, nothing to stabilize it, nothing to sweeten it, nothing to change the flavor.

The quality is good and so creamy you want it just the way it is.

So there you go, we have all of our components to make our dessert, our whipped cream to

go on top, our filling and our crust, I'm gonna pop this guy into the fridge now, let

it cool down and set, for a minimum of 2-3 hours or so, you can also make this 2-3 days

in advance and it will keep perfectly.

So it's been a few hours, our pie has firmed up, if taken it out of the tin and removed

the cling wrap because I want to have it on a lovely presentation platter.

Into the center of this I'm gonna pile on my whipped cream.

Considering that we made all of our components of the pie earlier on it takes no time to

bring it all together.

Now if you remember me saying I reserved a little bit of coconut from earlier, I have

it here and I'm just gonna sprinkle it on top of the cream.

This just adds extra texture and a different color as well.

So there you have it, a coconut cream pie perfect for any occasion, made in just 15

minutes.

So I'm gonna cut myself a nice big slice.

So I had a bit of a hidden agenda here, like I said coconut cream pie is one of my favorites

so I was really excited to make this and I'm happy I was able to make it so quickly.

See here is the thing about me and desserts.

I'm all about texture.

You've got the soft filling, the cream on top, you got that crunchy cookie base.

This for me has everything you want from a big and bold dessert.

So now remember, if you make it, rate it on my website.

Also upload your photos because I love seeing them.

Thanks so much for watching and I'll see you back here really soon for more Bigger Bolder

Baking.

For more infomation >> 15 Minute Coconut Cream Pie - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Into The Breach - logiczna gra taktyczna | zaległości quaza - Duration: 8:03.

For more infomation >> Into The Breach - logiczna gra taktyczna | zaległości quaza - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sind Videospiele Drogen? | Content Bros - Duration: 2:51.

I'm a fucking junkie. I'm hanging on the needle of the games industry.

Like most who call themselves gamer, I played through Red Dead Redemption 2.

A great game.

I bought it on the release day and I played it through by the end of the year.

I clung to every little quest to prolong the experience as much as possible.

In addition I must say that it happens quite rarely with me that I play a game until it is no longer possible.

Mostly I do not feel like it after 20 hours.

Not so with Red Dead Redemption 2.

Rockstar once again managed to create a world that did not let me go.

Such a game is like a drug.

It creates a stark dependency on me. When it was over, I fell into a hole.

No, not literally. At the gambling level.

I'm sure you know the feeling too.

Sometimes you spend so much time in a game that a void comes up when it's over.

The gaming cold turkey sits down next to me on the couch, plays Coop and chats in between.

Publishers know about it too. Why are there DLCs? They increase the dose of the drug required by the body.

Games that follow a masterpiece like Red Dead do not have it easy.

It was with me in the case also quite good games.

I first tried Ashen. Actually a very good game.

If I got it at another time, I would certainly have played it through in one session.

It is stylistically very reduced and was a pretty strong visual contrast to Red Dead 2.

All the time I longed for detailed landscapes.

Do not get me wrong. Ashen looks great, but great in an abstract and simple way.

Then I played Darksiders 3. A good game.

After the relaxed cowboy life, the monster bashing was unfortunately too hectic and to full of adrenaline.

After 2-3 hours I put it away. I hope I will play some day it because it is really good.

The third methadone game on my list was the little game called Graveyard Keeper, a kind of Star Dew Valley with a darker humor.

Instead of a garden, you cultivate a medieval cemetery, meet speaking skulls,

Ghosts and burn witches.

Really nice, but compared to Red Dead 2 like passive smoking a joint for a heroin addict.

The only thing that can help then is another great game filling the void.

And then it hit me!

The Resident Evil 2 remake! Because the community said things like

"Already among the games of the year!" I bought it and hane not regretted it.

The game just gives me the necessary relief from my withdrawal symptoms, though it's the opposite of Red Dead 2.

It is straight , intimate and offers a clear game world.

The gameplay is reduced and very retro. No frills and duds.

Graphically, the new edition is a hit and the game knows this.

Alone the first picture is a little showing off.

And best of all: I did not play it then so I can fully enjoy it.

I'm clean again.

But for how long.

For this year so many titles were announced, which look like a serious relapse.

For more infomation >> Sind Videospiele Drogen? | Content Bros - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

急救3 - Duration: 27:50.

For more infomation >> 急救3 - Duration: 27:50.

-------------------------------------------

CHILL DAY IN THE FRENCH ALPS - Roadtrip Ep. 7 - Duration: 6:25.

well... somehow I injured my shoulder with that crash yesterday...

don't know if I can ride today

maybe nico has to shred alone today and I'm chilling

really not good

what a dumb crash...

yey sunshine!!

radde hikes up the mountain..

mont blanc! ... you can't see it on cam..

just a little white spot with all the wide angle...

but linear mode just crops..

pretty nice up here! - super nice!

ugly joey..

don't slip dumbass

it's steep!

make it look dangerous..

well I got 2 hands..

damn shoulder!

we have to chink glasses!

cheers!

hahaha cold!

now everyone films..

offroad nico does offroad stuff

you'd get up here too with your car

couldnt drive that fast

or else my car would break faster than you think

oh no le thunderstorm

sick!

our miserable life in the mountains...

cheers!

thunderstorm .... keep ... away!

we don't want you

it's not getting any closer... - nah somehow it stays there

it got a bit better.. yeah the clouds are gone up there

seems that it's coming from there too...

not only from there... and there... and mostly from there

yep

nice cleany cleany

where is the beer holder?

record those colors!

not going to happen with the gopro

do you see anything?

By the power of france!!!

humans did war things here

no internet in here either...

that was lame...

For more infomation >> CHILL DAY IN THE FRENCH ALPS - Roadtrip Ep. 7 - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

YASSIN beeft unter Samy-Video?! - Illegale Fragen - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> YASSIN beeft unter Samy-Video?! - Illegale Fragen - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Обзор ЖУРНАЛА БУРДА 01/2019. Как применять выкройки BURDA для работы с кожей и мехом 2 часть - Duration: 20:57.

For more infomation >> Обзор ЖУРНАЛА БУРДА 01/2019. Как применять выкройки BURDA для работы с кожей и мехом 2 часть - Duration: 20:57.

-------------------------------------------

34 en in de top van Tesla. Hoe bijzonder is dat? • Z zoekt uit - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> 34 en in de top van Tesla. Hoe bijzonder is dat? • Z zoekt uit - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Clavos En La Pared - Reflexión Sobre Enojo Para NIños y Adultos - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Clavos En La Pared - Reflexión Sobre Enojo Para NIños y Adultos - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class is Here at Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West | Get Yours Today! - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> New 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class is Here at Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West | Get Yours Today! - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Aux Chiottes ! (I did it in Cancun) - Short Film (English, Spanish Subtitles) - Duration: 20:30.

Excuse me...

I need to take a shit.

I'm sorry it's...

It's impossible.

But, I'm telling you, I really need to take a shit !

So sorry sir...

You have to hold it in.

But I can't.

I can't take it anymore.

I DID IT IN CANCUN

I'm telling you I'm not in control.

I can't do anything.

I can't...

You know what you can tell the auctioneer in Venice ?!

Alfred !

Alfred ?

Alfred...

It can't go on like this anymore.

You need to get back at it.

You need to paint !

Alfred !

Can you hear me ?

To the crapper !

Can you sign my boob ?

Mommy look !

Alfred ?

Come on Sonia, tell me the truth. It's because of that ?

You little...

...bitch !

It's fine !

It's all fine ! You sit down.

You're the one constipating him...

You are fucking ruining his art Sonia !

Stop it !

Stop it !

He is dull !

He is disgusting !

Open this fucking door !

You there, don't move !

Woh, fuck !

Don't come near me !

Attack !

Stop it !

So...

Rick !

Tell him to put his pants back on.

Hey, do you know who owns those pants ?

Yeah, believe me, we'll remember who owns those pants.

As I understand it, you are close...

...With this man and his pants ?

And what were you doing at the airport exactly ?

Taking the train.

- Yes of course ! - Yes.

- Yes... - That's all.

The train of course !

...Absolutely...

And...

What about a little blood test ?

Because...

...in your bag...

...there was...

...a lot of stimulants. And I'm sure if we keep searching...

...we will find some...

...prohibited substances.

Prohibited ?!

Wait a minute !

Maybe this man wants to make a final joke ?

A final joke ?

Come on !

A final joke !

A final joke !

A final joke !

Hey no !

She can't mess up another one of my guys !

Thank you young lady !

So !

I'm still going to try to do my job.

Mister Maire.

You work with the nut job that ruined the bathroom, correct ?

And what's his job exactly ?

Is there a connection with the drugs ?

Or is it just for fun...

...he paints on bathroom walls when he's in withdrawal ?

He paints ?!

On the walls ?!

I DID IT IN CANCUN

For more infomation >> Aux Chiottes ! (I did it in Cancun) - Short Film (English, Spanish Subtitles) - Duration: 20:30.

-------------------------------------------

Прессфид - Pressfeed повышение медийности | Развитие личного бренда | Бесплатные публикации в СМИ - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> Прессфид - Pressfeed повышение медийности | Развитие личного бренда | Бесплатные публикации в СМИ - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas the Train Bulldog | Thomas and Friends Full Episodes Season 4 - Duration: 4:08.

Kids Toys Play!

long ago Sir Handle and Peter Sam worked with Duke on his railway

But Sir handle still had a lot to learn one day Sir Topham Hatt came to

see him I'm pleased with your work so far but now you must learn a difficult

part of the road I call it the mountain line Sir Handel was excited oh yes

please sir tomorrow you will go on it Duke will explain everything

humph thought Sir Handel Duke's an old fusspot the next day Sir Handel met up

with Duke listen warned Duke the mountain road is difficult I'll lead no snaps Sir

handle I'll lead how can I learn the route with you lumbering ahead and

blocking the view suit yourself said Duke but never mind the view look

at the track the two engines set off look at the track puffed Duke never mind

the view you're just an old fusspot and a fuddy-duddy replied Sir Handel the

engine speed grew slower and slower don't dawdle

don't dawdle said Sir Handel no hurry no hurry replied Duke soon they approached

a tunnel Sir Handel didn't like the tunnel it was curved and he couldn't see

I want to get out I want to get out he cried one moment everything seemed

alright but then suddenly Sir handle fell off

the tracks Sir Handel was derailed and hung dangerously over the edge Duke

bravely hung on with all his might stop shaking he called I can't hold you if

you shake Dukes driver and fireman worked quickly to make the two engines

safe again then came more trouble water cried the

fireman Duke needs more water luckily the Sodor search and rescue

center was nearby where's the fire no fire Flynn we just need water sounds

like a job for the Sodor search and rescue center I'm a hero

you want water hit it fellas

Steve

what's going on down there we're saving you

you're getting me wet

stay with it boys we've almost got him hang on sir handle

this is a tough one fellas! Better call in air support

sir handel no no need to thank us I'm a hero say you're not James my name is Sir

Handel who are you my name's Philip I

beat Gordon in a race once!

hey guys click here to watch another video and click here to subscribe to our

channel bye

For more infomation >> Thomas the Train Bulldog | Thomas and Friends Full Episodes Season 4 - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Мозаичные кексы с цукатами - Duration: 2:30.

Ingredients up to 6 servings: flour - 150 g, sugar - 100 g, baking powder dough - 1 tsp egg - 1 pc, sour milk - 125 ml, Vanillin - 1/2 tsp, candied fruit - 50 g Calories - 252 kcal per 100 g. Cooking time - 1 hour

Hi everyone! Today are mosaic cupcakes in Priprava's Club menu.

Beat egg with sugar

Vanillin or vanilla sugar

Sour milk

mix well with a mixer

sift flour and baking powder

mix

add candied fruits

I love to bake in paper molds. Baking will be fresher much longer

pour dough into molds

From this amount of dough, we got 6 cupcakes.

Now send them to the oven, heated to 180 degrees.

Baking time depends on the baking dish.

One big cupcake will bake for 40-50 minutes.

Small cupcakes are baked for 30-40 minutes.

Readiness to check with a wooden stick.

For more infomation >> Мозаичные кексы с цукатами - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

FluteTips 60 Playing Your 3rd 8va with a More Relaxed Embouchure - Duration: 4:41.

FluteTips 60 Playing Your 3rd 8va with a More Relaxed Embouchure

Hi I'm Dr. Angela McBrearty of DoctorFlute.com Today's Flute Tip is on Playing Your 3rd Octave

with a More Relaxed Embouchure

Often when we're playing that 3rd 8va our embouchure starts tightening up here and then

we can get those high notes to come out but it's very hard to make them really brilliant

to think about their dynamic range that's really when we get tight we get small and

then there's really only one dynamic range that we can use it's just kind of that's it

there's no there's no range.

So when you're playing your third octave notes

there's a couple of tips and tricks that you can use

One of them is to learn how to play with using a stomach thrust.

And I had a teacher that taught me I was playing just a little bit too tight and I needed to

learn that my high notes could come out without me relying on this.

This is what we do we rely on this to get our notes out rather than thinking about I'm

going to use my support to do it.

So she said to play those high notes out and we'll just

take a G I'm going to demonstrate this on a high G

a third octave G

and like barely barely form an embouchure.

But then as you go to play what your going to do is

pretend that someone punched you in the stomach

so that your air is just going to come out all really fast

so if I pretended that

I call it a stomach thrust except that it's in

I'm all of a sudden as if someone punched me

and all of my air exhaled

and I'm taking my stomach and pushing it all the way

towards my backbone.

If I do 3 or 4 of these in a row I start feeling like a little

fatigued in my stomach muscles.

So if you're not feeling that fatigue, you're not thrusting

your stomach fast enough.

Now I want to try that on a high G and I'm barely going to use an embouchure.

I want the note to come out because I'm really pushing the air through with my stomach rather

than I'm forming it with my embouchure.

So do 3 or 4 of those until I hear oh that's a sound that I like I want to hold that one

and when I hear the sound that I like I do it again

and hold that note and realize

oh I didn't need to tighten up here.

It's a really fantastic way to work on your high register just maybe going up a scale

starting with your high C

working on 1 if it cracks do it a couple of times until you really learn where the air

should be blowing but also that this can stay relaxed.

I feel totally relaxed the whole time I'm not tightening

here at all. It's all coming because of my

stomach thrust being pushed pushing the air very fast

and sending it through my lips thus creating the vibration that is necessary.

Do that a few times if you're playing a piece and your

high notes you just feel like are too tight and you don't

like the sound of them try just relaxing

doing this and then holding

that note and that's where the note is

now your ear hears it and it's much easier

to then just ping out that high note the right way

because now your ear knows what it wants to hear.

Try your 3rd octaves using these stomach punches or

stomach thrusts you'll find that it helps your

high register your 3rd 8va in amazing ways.

Make sure that you're barely forming that embouchure when you do it.

If your're using an embouchure you're probably too tight.

Let the air being punched through really fast

create that sound and you will like the sound you get

Have fun!

That's today's Flute Tip!

If you liked this video share it with your friends

press the like button, comment below, and subscribe

FluteTips 60 Playing Your 3rd 8va with a More Relaxed Embouchure

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét