Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Hey, kids it's me PDRsan

I...

lost...

Wait, what?

remember that TikTok video that got

a Content ID match from Universal Music Group

and I was really pissed off

Oh, yeah

UMG claimed that I had used a 2chainz song

and it was manually claimed

so some dumbass watched my video and decided that I used a 2chainz song

I watched the video over many times

and there wasn't even a second of a 2chainz song

so I disputed it

and I got this

*basically says that UMG is right and I'm in the wrong*

in other words

I lost

What?

They get to keep all of the revenue from this video

What!?

Of course this is going to happen when

UMG are the ones who decide if I'm in the wrong and not YouTube

Who the hell made this broken ass system

so here's an easy to understand version of this broken system

This is mine!

What the hell are you talking about!? Give it ba...

I'm sorry, but if you want that back can you fill out this dispute form

*sigh*

Here

Here

This is mine!!

This shit isn't just going on in Japan

Really?

a little while ago a YouTuber called Gus Johnson made a video about this

In his video he talks about the many claims he's got for music he didn't use

he got a claim for using Bohemian Rhapsody in the title (he didn't use a single second of the song!)

He also says that he disputed all of them, but lost most of the time

That's messed up

The thing that I think is disgusting

UMG claims the whole video

What do you mean

Here's a copyright claim I got from Kids Line a couple of years ago

If you see it gives me a time code of where I used copyright material

if it's just audio and you have a time code

you can put copyright free music over that part/or mute it(mimie did this recently with one of her videos)

so by doing this you can get rid of the copyright music and the revenue is yours

I see

but UMG doesn't even give you this chance

They don't care about protecting their copyright

They're just trying to stealing hard earned money from creators

This is fucked up

It's obvious that UMG is abusing this messed up system

I'm scared to check my emails because I might have another claim from UMG

I've already got a few claims

I don't see any point in disputing them

because I know I'm going to lose

Can you please spread this video

I don't think any Youtubers in Japan have talked about this

I want all the YouTubers in Japan and YouTube Japan to know about this!

and if you're a Youtuber and have got a bogus claim from UMG please let me know

This is so fucked up

and UMG if you're watching

I forgot to say

that you can dispute twice

if you dispute the second time and UMG is like "fuck you that's mine"

they then have the right to delete your video

and if they decide to delete it

You have 7 days to either admit defeat and give them all your revenue

or wait it out, have your video deleted and get a stirke on your channel

What a wonderful system

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe!

Maybe click the bell icon to get notifications

PDR sucks sweatshirt is still on sale

Also check out my video I put out on my second channel and my last video^^

Bye!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> 負けてしまった。。。 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Roger Stone Pleads Not Guilty, Trump's Global Warming Tweet - Monologue - Duration: 3:22.

Let's get to the news.

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone today pleaded not guilty

to charges in the Russia investigation,

which raises the question,

what does he wear when he pleads insanity?

[ Laughter ]

Ahead of the expected polar vortex this week,

President Trump tweeted last night,

"What the hell is going on with global warming?

Please come back fast. We need you."

[ Laughter ]

Okay. Once again, you're confusing weather with climate.

How can I explain this to you?

Okay, let's watch a clip of you being a decent person.

-I will say this about Hillary. She doesn't quit.

She doesn't give up. I respect that.

-See, that was weather -- a quick, one-time thing.

Now, this is climate.

-I moved on her like a bitch.

Ugh! I don't know what I said!

You know what? You've really had enough.

They're rapists. Get him outta here!

Don't give him his coat. Keep his coat.

-And that's what's going to get us all killed.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz

was heckled at his book event last night

by a protester who yelled at him,

"Don't help elect Trump,

you egotistical billionaire ass [bleep]."

But it was probably just the coffee talking.

[ Laughter ]

In celebration of Black History Month,

Disney has announced it will be holding free screenings

of "Black Panther" throughout the first week of February.

And in celebration of White History Months,

"Friends" will be re-airing on TBS until the end of time.

[ Applause ]

A man in Argentina has reportedly spent over $30,000

on plastic surgery

in an effort to make him look like Michael Jackson.

Which sounds like a terrible idea,

but here's what he looked like before.

[ Audience groans ]

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

[ Laughs ] Let's clap and make it go away.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

A woman was arrested in Connecticut last week

for driving under the influence of vanilla extract...

which is the craziest euphemism I've ever heard

for white privilege.

[ Laughter ]

A boy in Indiana dialed 911 recently

after struggling to complete his math homework.

Police were concerned he was calling about a train crash

since he said one train was going at 40 miles per hour,

and the other was going at 100 miles per hour.

A woman in England recently found that she had a ring

stuck up her nose for 12 years after she sneezed it out.

And despite making him wait that long,

she still said no.

[ Laughter ]

And finally, a hummus brand in England called MeToo!

will be changing its name of 14 years

after the company suffered a significant drop in sales,

possibly due to the #MeToo anti-harassment movement.

"We feel your pain," said the owners of Toys 'R' Kelly.

For more infomation >> Roger Stone Pleads Not Guilty, Trump's Global Warming Tweet - Monologue - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ep 9 失望 | The Fake Show - Duration: 12:12.

Won't you make a debut?

"Popular Youtuber Showtaro's Fake Debuts as a Rapper."

FAKE SHOWTARO

Why don't you make a making-of film out of this?

Why can't you write lyrics? You did pretty good at Masanori's show.

Just like you did on stage at my show, rap in your own words.

My own words...

Wanna try now?

Here you go.

Hey, wait! You're Showtaro, right?

Showtaro, the YouTuber?

I watch all your videos!

Here, take these.

Thanks.

Hey, wait a second.

I saw your videos of a suicide and that pepper-covered mask.

They're not like your old ones.

You know, it's not like you to make videos that hurt people.

They're not funny.

Are you out of ideas? Are you washed up?

Shut up.

What? What did you say?

So, don't watch them.

Huh? Who do you think you are?

Bug off.

Stop it, Show.

-Who are you? -Sorry.

It's none of your business.

Stop it.

Stop filming.

Don't touch the lens.

You're forever filming me. I'm stressed out!

I'm talking to you!

I was hired to make a making-of film.

Hah! That's a big joke.

-I'm talking to you! -You, shut up!

I'm doing my job.

Huh? How stupid can you be?

-Oh yeah? -Yeah.

So you're on their side now, Hoshi?

Using me to become famous?

Isn't that Showtaro?

-You are, aren't you? -No, I'm not!

The hell with you!

Let go!

-A real fight! -Stop them!

Stop filming!

Hey guys! Stop it!

Stop fighting! I'm sorry I...

Don't touch the lens!

Ouch! Damn you!

Get off me!

So what if you are a YouTuber!

You think you're cool, eh?

I apologize, so stop it!

Excuse me.

Everything's ready for recording now.

Here's Showtaro.

Good morning!

My god, what happened to you?

I...um...fell.

Please be careful. We can't have anything happen to our precious artist.

It won't take long to heal.

Okay, let's get started!

Here are the lyrics.

I got our best lyricist to write them.

We gave you the track a while back.

Right.

Take a listen to another rapper singing it.

Sounds great, right? Our trackmaker did a good job.

Please sing just like this.

Okay, let's start.

Ready to sing now?

Put on the headphone please.

Ready?

Yes.

Okay, we'll start the recording.

Osamu?

What's wrong, Show?

Um, Osamu?

Stop, stop!

Come on, Showtaro, sing! We got the song and lyrics ready for you.

Been a while, Show.

Why are you here?

Um, what is this about?

You know him?

Yeah, we met in New York.

Wow, that's a surprise. We had no idea.

Then you know that he's a star look-alike?

A look-alike? No, he's Showtaro, the YouTuber.

Making a debut, eh?

Um...um...

I told you could be a rapper. Remember?

Yes.

Congratulations.

You mean he's the real thing?

I...I guess so.

What a coincidence!

Osamu moved his base to Tokyo and signed with us.

He's here for a visit today.

What are the chances of you two being with the same label!

It doesn't matter if you're a fake or not. You're recording this song.

Let's get on with it!

Okay!

-Mr. Akahoshi. -Yes?

Take it from this angle this time.

Here we go. From the top.

What's wrong with him?

Huh? What's he doing?

Hey, hey, hey!

Whoa, stop! Wait!

What's wrong?

I can't sing.

Don't be ridiculous.

I'm not making a debut.

Oh yes, you are! Everyone's working hard for you.

You can't just quit.

Come on back.

Hey!

Stop acting like a spoiled brat!

Success comes only after repeated failures.

Oh no!

Wait, what is this?

I can make slime.

Maybe it's for the best.

Forget it ever happened.

Try making slime.

You didn't want Osamu to see that, huh?

You!

It was the chance of a lifetime, and you blew it!

It's all your...

Are you okay about it?

You can't go back to your old self.

What fool would pass up a chance like that?

What is it you want to do?

My question, exactly.

This cap gives me courage and power.

I told him I was a YouTuber, and he said, "Great!"

I showed him my videos, and he said, "Great!"

Both times in English!

Show...

Laugh at me.

I know you want to.

I'm a miserable wretch.

You don't want to film me.

That's not true.

You don't have to be nice.

I'm not.

I want to film you because I think you're great.

Please let me see this thing through.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. CHARACTERS, ORGANIZATIONS, AND

NAMES ARE FICTIONAL AND DO NOT REPRESENT ANY ACTUAL PERSONS.

For more infomation >> Ep 9 失望 | The Fake Show - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

ИНОСТРАНЦЫ СЛУШАЮТ РУССКУЮ МУЗЫКУ ( BIG BABY TAPE, ANDY PANDA, SANTIZ, MIYAGI, TIMURKA BITS ) - Duration: 19:06.

For more infomation >> ИНОСТРАНЦЫ СЛУШАЮТ РУССКУЮ МУЗЫКУ ( BIG BABY TAPE, ANDY PANDA, SANTIZ, MIYAGI, TIMURKA BITS ) - Duration: 19:06.

-------------------------------------------

정혁vs효비 매운 먹방 대결!! 오늘만 사는 송주불냉면&불닭소스 콤보★ mukbang challenge - Duration: 12:49.

Mukbang No: 2 with Jung Hyuk

I've prepared some other things more!

Jung Hyuk said he...

- Oh, there was a camera here, so...

he said he is good at spicy food,

so I've prepared some.

For each bite,

we are going to add extra sauce!

I've prepared a pack of SongJu Fire Sauce

and

Fire Noodle Sauce!

Whoever gives up first loses!

- Let me tell you something

I've tried

OnJung pork cutlet* * Known for spiciness

and You Die pork cutlet

stunning

three pieces!

- Are those that spicy? (Haven't tried'em yet)

- Yes. One can die eating those - Really?

(Hyobee won already) - Someone's saying Hyobee already won...

(chuckle)

- This guy eats YupTteok every morning.

- Whenever, I wake up in the morning

and feel like eating something spicy, I put Yup Tteok sauce in my mouth,

having it like YupTTeok-cano* * Americano

(Easy start)

(Never tried SongJu Fire Noodles before)

- Is this sauce that spicy?

- It depends on

how much you put the sauce.

At the head SongJu Fire Noodle restaurant,

I've tried Dorothy Fire flavor noodles and

it sweated like shooting stars in the sky!

Right in the face!* * Sounds similar to JikBang, a Korean real estate app

- Oh, you mean Jik Bang? (He has shot a commercial for Jik Bang)

Model Jung Hyuk!

(Oh, it's princess Hyuk!) Your nickname is a princess?

- Yes, my nickname is a princess.

People call me by that nick name.

My game ID was Princess Jung Hyuk.

- Oh really?

- Yes, I did it for fun, but people liked it,

so that's how it became my nickname.

- You go first!

(Your Highness, please don't)

- Do not panic!

I have already had five tablets of Gaviscon* * Pain reliever

So, do not fear my child!

- Oh, you are acting

acting from your eye!

- This is so good!

I think you are good at eating noodles.

(Yes, I like eating noodles)

- Let me translate her gestures.

Yes, that is right!

How did you know? I think this is what you said just now!

Oh, you are not speaking politely? I get it What? Yes? (Confused)

- It is your turn

Well, once

and twice. I will do it twice!

Please mix'em!

Su...* * Onomatopoeia for describing one's mouth is burning

- Did you just say "su"?

hahaha

Oh, here it comes. We have "su" on the table!

- My pride has been hurt!

- Haha, now might be a good time to end the challenge, right?

(Restrooms at Esteem might explode today!?) - Can I go to a restroom?

- Sure thing! We've got five toilets.

One for each floor!

- Do you like cucumbers? (Hyobee hates cucumbers)

- Yes, I like them.

Hey, hey! Please give me some cucumbers!*

Hey, hey* * Sounds similar to cucumbers in Korean

- Cut it out* * Spoken in Japanese

Here we go!

(Acting about to start!)

(Got all silly and giddy! - overreacting)

So good!

(You are not funny , but your face makes me smile)

- (reading comments) you are not fun to be honest....

(Hyuk is so fun though)

- (reading comments) but his face is so funny!

No, he is really funny!

- I think you just said "su.." and your face got red!

- No no, something annoying happened right before.. so that's why haha.

(Oh, I think you said "su" just now)

Haha, yes I have a habit of saying su..

(Beatboxing)

(It's Suuuu Time!)

- SongJu Fire Noodles~

Cold Noodles~

Wow, I am good at this!

- Aren't you not gonna give up? - Why should I give up?

(Acting) giving up this easy challenge?

(Ha. C'mon!)

- It's a drop in the bucket!

- You know what? We can't drink water for this challenge!

- Okay! No water

- Oh, it's too many

- You going all weak now?

- No no, it's just that we still got a lot to eat..!

- Oh okay!

- How is it?

- It is really nice!

- Well right now,

measuring how much Capsaicin I had, a hot spring just emerged in my body!

- You are not gonna give up, aren't you? - Of course not!

Okay from now on, whoever says "su" loses.

- Okay, whoever says "su" loses the game!

Good bye, Hyuk!

- Well, I am not going down alone!

- I am okay though haha.

I don't have anything to do tomorrow.

I can stay at hospital the whole day tomorrow!

- Well, I've got no work tomorrow too!

Someone just brought me a tomato pasta!

Who made a

tomato pasta here!

Korean food's now changed to western food!

(Reading a comment) Hyobee's working hard laughing Am I really not funny?

Hyuk feeling hurt

- When I make fake smiles, it is so easy to read.

- I have fake smiles too. How do you make fake smiles?

- Hmm.. say something funny!

- What do you say when Jesus buys a cloth? Jerusalem!* * -salem means "want to buy sth" in Korean

(Can't even make fake smiles...)

I am really sorry, but can you

say something that is at least funny?

- I Jerusalem!

Hahahaha

- Oh that is how you laugh! your voice is different!

- Jesus looked at fried rice and said

Luke!* * sounds similar to "who stir-fried it?" in Korean

- Luke!?

- That's how I fake-laugh!

-Wow, that is so pretending!

Cheers!

- Guys, look at how the new SongJu Fire Noodle sauce has become..!

- Aren't we supposed to finish this?

Here we go!

My Highness!

- You will die!

- It's not spicy

(Oopa, you should bite it down, not swallow it down)

-No, I did bite them down.

I have a habit of biting something down really quick!

I think we should put this much - It was a lovely life

my life..

so blessed to see Jung Hyuk..!

- I decided to end everything here at Esteem..

- Wow, you are really good at eating

- Since I was a kid, I ate food like..

..my father

he loved eating spicy food.

I mean he could have eaten spicy food all by himself..!

(Hyuk's secret to eating spicy food is early education)

but my dad had his family eat spicy food with him!

So,

(acting) wow! It's kimchi! Let's eat kimchi! (Hyuk in childhood)

Wha..what..! What is this!?

Well, kimchi was really spicy!

Ah! It's too hot!

So, I had bean sprout soup to cool it down, but it was spicy sprout soup!

- Oh, why is it so hot. I am sweating!

- It's because of the lighting

- Yeah, there are a lot of lighting equipment here (Didn't turn on the light to be honest)

Oh, come to think of it, we've prepared the lighting

but hasn't been using'em!

- Yeap, but I think we do not have to use'em though, right? - Yeap!

- Shall we go for it? - Yes

- !? It's okay?

You really sure?

- Yes, it's okay!

Su...! (Mouth burning)

I have a habit of drying my tongue on a regular basis.

(When are you going to put the Fire Noodle sauce in!?)

- Shall we put the Fire Noodle sauce now?

- Okay!

Let's see how it goes!

I mean we only live once, right!?

Try touch my head, will you?

No, no, it's here!

- A stove (it was warm)

- Are you like me by any chance?

- No, I am okay. I am cool!

- Oh really? - Yes, for real

because I am.... (got cold hands and feet syndrome)

- This much..

- Wow, it became kimchi stew! (Cold noodles --> tomato spaghetti --> kimchi stew)

- You are really good at eating something spicy!

- Sure I am, I really like spicy food!

- What have you become!? (Got hot tempered for nothing)

- Hey, hey! Don't be too harsh on him!

Hmmm....

The flavor got weird with the sauce - It tastes bit like chicken!

Let's try one piece of kimbab! - What?

- I didn't say that!

- You mean you wanna give up?

- No no, what I said about kimbab is not what I said..!

Blocking kimbab out

(All Blocked)

(Oopa, your anus is gonna burn! So, have a piece of kimbab please!)

- Haha, okay okay!

(Your anus is important!)

My sphincter!

(Plz, someone save princess Hyuk!)

- All right, all right!

Let's end it here then!

Then it would be a draw?

- Let's see who the winner is with the soup!

- Is it feeding each other or eating all alone?

- Feeding?

Can I be selfish, haha!

- No, this is a challenge!

Win or loses depends on this!

(Please gargle with the soup!)

- Hey, I know you!

I know this guy!

- Who is it? - It's my fan who teases me all the time!

You said gargle with the soup

but I know your face,

so I will look for you

I will find you (Imitating Liam Neeson)

- I am not good at English

- Let's feed each other

This is Korean Jung* * Jung is a particular term used to describe affectionate behaviors toward friends, neighbors and others.

- You are so kind! - Here you go!

- I give up!

This is MODEL Jung Hyuk!!

Haha, I will eat'em (sorry)

- Oh, the thing is

it's not spicy at all!

Not Spicy at All Dance!

- Imitating Yuna Kim* * Famous Korean figure skater

- If you wanna know how I am right now, you can look at my hair!

- Wow, your hair is so

nice!

- Elastin!! Ouch!

Dazzled Hyuk!

Wha.. what! Who slapped me?

(Are you drunk, Oopa?)

Yes, I am drunk!

Drunk to the night!!

(lyrics)

Wow, this is so good!

- You are really good at spicy food! - Yeap

- You wanna have Jjam ppong?

You really promised!

- Yes, this is so nice!

- You are eating really well!

Danmuji* fairy! * Yellow pickled radish

Loves danmujis!

- How many cheery tomatoes can you eat at once?

Maybe seven?

- SEVEN?

Are you looking down on me right now? - No, I am really sorry.

Just called out seven 'cause it's lucky seven! Haha!

(Looked into it and here it is!)

- Let's do it with kimbab, shall we?

(Who is the man next to you?)

(Swag) Hi, I am Jung Hyuk, a model working at Esteem company.

- Wow, full model voice all of a sudden!

- Hellloo~

Should I do it like this?

(will be continued in the episode three)

See you in the next episode! Pow!

- How many kimbab did you put in?

- Sponge Bob~

(Hey Jung Hyuk, I am so bored, so can you put your face up close in the camera?

* Watch out for heart attack!

* I warned y'all! Bye!

See you in the episode three! Pow!

For more infomation >> 정혁vs효비 매운 먹방 대결!! 오늘만 사는 송주불냉면&불닭소스 콤보★ mukbang challenge - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

La Biblia Hablada en Audio Hechos de los Apostoles 26, 1-32 - Padre Marcos Galvis - Duration: 11:19.

For more infomation >> La Biblia Hablada en Audio Hechos de los Apostoles 26, 1-32 - Padre Marcos Galvis - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Tweets the Pope Didn't Send - Duration: 1:58.

-The Pope sent out an interesting tweet this weekend

while he was at a conference in Panama for World Youth Day.

Take a look.

The tweet's been getting a fair amount of criticism

for the Pope trying to look cool and young

when he's actually a pope.

But we got a look at his tweet drafts,

and it turns out this could have been way worse.

Here are some tweets the Pope didn't send.

♪♪

Let's take a look at one of his other efforts to be cool.

There are more, guys. Let's take a look at another one.

[ Applause ]

Here's another one that he deleted before he sent.

[ Applause ]

And finally...

Those were the tweets the Pope didn't send.

For more infomation >> Tweets the Pope Didn't Send - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

釜泥 2次元で古典落語(rakugo Pot thief)(+ youtube english sub) - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> 釜泥 2次元で古典落語(rakugo Pot thief)(+ youtube english sub) - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Darida vs. Duda - adidas Exhibit Pack - Duration: 2:58.

Hi, you're watching Top4Football TV, specially from Berlin today,

where we're meeting the Hertha Berlin midfielders Vladimir Darida and Ondrej Duda.

We'll be checking the new adidas Exhibit Pack!

There's gonna be a Czechoslovakian and football boots battle

for we need to find out which boot is better. adidas Copa or adidas X.

- Hey guys! - Hi!

I've prepared three challenges for you, ready?

First and the easiest one - freestyle challenge, show off a couple of tricks or flicks,

which I cannot do, or try a trickshot.

The winner of the first challenge is...

Ondra!

Moving to second challenge which is gonna be much more difficult.

And actually no one has ever completed it before.

It's all about a little one-two with a crossbar and hitting the crossbar of the opposite goal.

Something like this.

Close enough. But boys can definitely do better.

The second challenge was absolutely nailed by Vláďa!

So 1 - 1 is the score. Third and decisive task is...

to tell whether the new Copas or X boots are better. It's up to you.

- Definitely Copas, best boots for perfect touch and absolutely comfy inside!

- It's difficult but I have to say that the X boots are much better.

I haven't tried Copas but still these are much better.

- These are from K-Leather...

- Doesn't matter, check these sharp lines...

- And don't you wanna try these?

- This got a bit out of hand, however, you will decide.

Which are better? Copa, X, Nemeziz or Predator?

It's up to you, leave your comment below!

See you in the next episode of Top4Football TV. Bye bye!

For more infomation >> Darida vs. Duda - adidas Exhibit Pack - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Беззаконие над Любинским О.В. - Duration: 9:24.

For more infomation >> Беззаконие над Любинским О.В. - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Tik Tok Bóc Phốt Gái Xinh - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Tik Tok Bóc Phốt Gái Xinh - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

ភ្លេងកប់ណាស់, (Pink Panther Remix 2019) | Best Tik Tok Song 2019, By Mrr Theara [TND] - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> ភ្លេងកប់ណាស់, (Pink Panther Remix 2019) | Best Tik Tok Song 2019, By Mrr Theara [TND] - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

猫の皿 2次元で古典落語(rakugo)(cat dish)(+ youtube english sub) - Duration: 1:33.

welcome to my channel.

rakugo. cat dish.

One day an old art dealer discovers an expensive treasure at a local tea shop.

That? That plate sells high.

The value of the plate is not understood by the master of that tea shop.

Excuse me. Will you sell your cat to me?

O.K.

The master of that tea shop did not pass the plate, and gave the cat.

Excuse me. Please sell the plate to me.

Why?

I think, the cats are hard to eat when the plate are different.

No. The cat eats regardless of any plate.

No, the cat is better the plate.because the cat is more comfortable.

No, it doesn't seem to matter if you use any plate.

No, I need that plate. Because the value of the cat rises.

And it's a plate used for cat food.

No, this is an expensive plate. I can't give it to you easily.

Then why are you feeding the cat with that plate?

Because the cat sells.

Thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> 猫の皿 2次元で古典落語(rakugo)(cat dish)(+ youtube english sub) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Hello Peru #3 _ 페루 리마, 쿠스코 여행 브이로그 | 마추픽추 (Eng) - Duration: 16:51.

I arrived by night bus for 8 hours from Huaraz.

The capital of Peru, Lima.

I arrived early in the morning and came to have a sandwich.

I was curious to see it on TV show.

Sandwiches and fries, fresh fruit juice

It was definitely a city because there were so many high buildings in Lima.

It is overlooking the sea and cliffs.

It was full of people jogging and surfing.

I went to the Miraflores shopping mall where I can see the sea.

I ate Starbucks Mermaid Frappuccino, which can only be eaten in South America.

We had a relaxing time in the morning and came to the hotel to check in.

It is a space to stay for a day.

Clean and compact place

We rested at the hotel and came back to the beach to watch the sunset in the afternoon.

Everything was perfect, from the sound of the waves, to the warm fresh winds, to the red-hot sky.

It is romantic.

In the evening, I went to eat Ceviche which must eat in Peru.

Pisco sour and a cup of Pina colada

Ceviche and Octopus dishes

next day

I ate breakfast.

I went to take a flight to Cusco.

I arrived in Cusco, where a smoky smell was the first impression.

A day later, we went on 1 Night 2 Days tour of Machu Picchu.

The first place of sacred valley tour is Chinchero.

There is a Catholic cathedral built to destroy the Inca Empire.

The next is natural dyeing place in a traditional way.

There are various products made of natural dye yarn.

Cute rabbit

I watched the process of dyeing with performance.

I could get the wisdom and scientific thinking of the Inca people.

Moray is located at an elevation of 4500 meters.

It is a salt pond located at 3000m above sea level.

It 's a marvelous place on the mountain instead of the sea.

The natural white salt field was wide and beautiful.

The stairway was so big and huge.

I go up step by step.

I can see amazing stone techniques of the Incas.

It was used for military purposes, and it served as a guard for Machu Picchu.

What looked like a stairway was a terraced field and the temple was at the top.

mysterious.

Water was very important for the Incas.

In those days, they made waterways and supplied them to fields and homes.

After the sacred valley tour I go on a train to Machu Picchu.

Structure to face person who does not know

I looked only at the window.

They also give a warm tee and a cookie.

I took the train for two hours and arrived at Aguas Calientes Station.

The next morning I got up early and stood in line to catch the bus to Machu Picchu.

There are many people who want to go to Machu Picchu.

It looks more mysterious because of the fog.

I need a long travel to see the mysterious city, Machu Picchu.

"Something is mixed in the 80s and 2000s ~"

If I climb a winding road on a bus,

Can I see Machu Picchu finally ?

"I can not see ~"

"I can not see ~"

Because of the fullness of the mist, Machu Picchu was not seen.

Disappointment

I prayed that the fog would be lifted.

In the afternoon, the fog started to slowly open.

The mysterious public city is showing gradually.

I'm here.

so touching to me.

Machu Picchu is located at 2400 meters above sea level and it was discovered in 1911 by the archaeologist Hiram Bingham.

At that time, it was covered in plants.

No one knows how it's made, how people live and how exactly they are used.

It's just a guess, it's a temple, a house, and a field for the Incas.

There are amazing stones.

I was surprised about their stone techniques.

The holes like a window store grain.

When a person dies, they put mummies on the holes and live together.

The guided tour is over as I can hear the funny old story.

I entered Machu Picchu for the second time. I went up and down to Sun Gate.

Machu Picchu looks very small

Goodbye Machu Picchu

I went down to Machu Picchu and had dinner near the train station.

After a few days

I went to Cusco San Pedro market.

Someone said that South American souvenirs should be bought here.

There is nothing I like very much

try the market food

Fried trout and simmered chicken were too cheap and delicious

I also ate a market fresh fruit juice as a dessert.

Cherimoya juice was so good.

Let's go shopping

"This is pretty, but heavy, right?"

"Like a mirror"

" this? "

"I think this will break."

"It would be okay if it was a mirror like this"

"I think this is going to break when you carry it. "

" is it.. "

"How about this? "

"Ah ~ I hate that ~"

"This is a little bit ugly ~"

" It looks a little like that, Lama is ~"

Cute dolls are different in appearance, so you have to choose what you like.

It is not good quality.

Finally, I bought only a scarf with a Machu Picchu as a gift for my family.

One day I had a relaxing time in Cusco plaza.

He gave water to a thirsty dog.

We met a man who plays a traditional instrument in an alley and sing to us.

And a variety of foods from Cusco

I ate Korean food that I missed.

I also ate a guinea pig food, Cuy.

I challenged because I like to experience food in that country.

It was similar to chicken tastes.

Pork dishes, Chicharron and Adobo

I ate Choncholi.

The food was good.

It's very cheap, Churro.

Churro was crispy and chewy.

It contains sweet caramel.

Starbucks lucuma frappuccino was great.

Famous twelve angled stone

Mysterious city, Cusco Bye Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét