Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

there's a lot to get used to and keep track of when adopting a ketogenic diet

but once you have the basics down like your new grocery list and meal planning

there's something else to keep in mind success on a keto diet isn't just about

what you eat though that is essential it's also about when and how often you

eat intermittent fasting sometimes called if' is a trending topic in some

diet & Wellness communities and relevant to those of us on keto - when done

properly if' can be a powerful tool to break through a weight loss plateau or

ramp up your fat burning before you consider if' it's important to know what

your macros are and how to track them to review this concept watch the ruled me

video understanding macros and the keto calculator or read the article on ruled.me

titled ketogenic calculator another thing to remember is that you certainly

don't have to fast on a ketogenic diet some people find it helpful and doable

and others do not there's no reason to restrict yourself

with intermittent fasting if it makes you unhappy that'll just cause stress

and strain around your entire diet and may lead to lapses in your dietary

discipline that said if you want to learn more about if' here are some of

the key principles there are two basic terms - first familiarize yourself

with feeding and fasting your body is in a feeding state when you're eating and

in a fasting state between meals there are a few methods of fasting one is

skipping meals to prolong the time of fasting the most common meals that

people choose to go without are breakfast and lunch

another method is referred to as eating windows this approach requires

condensing your entire macronutrient intake in between a four and seven hour

window during the rest of the day and night you're in a fasting state the

third and most extreme is a 24 to 48 hour cleanse this long of a period is

really more of an extended fast than an intermittent

fast and we don't recommend that people new to fasting start here we found that

the best if' introduction is restricting yourself to certain eating windows one

common way people restrict themselves is by eating only during the hours of 5:00

to 11:00 p.m. remember the time you spend sleeping counts as fasting so if

you finish your dinner at 6:00 p.m. and don't eat until noon the following day

you've achieved an 18-6 window if you hear people using numbers to describe

their fasting habits the first number is the number of fasting hours and the

second number is the number of eating hours for instance if someone says

they're eating window is nineteen five that means they have 19 hours of fasting

and five hours of eating you also don't have to practice if' every day you can

try it once a week or a few times a week to see how it feels to adjust your

schedule listen to your body and if it's working for you keep it up or try adding

another day or two now why does if' work the key thing to consider is that our

bodies can only take in a certain amount of food at one time

so creating stricter guidelines around when we eat creates a built-in limit on

our calorie intake people who struggle with overeating or mindless snacking

often find this very helpful during fasting periods our bodies begin to

break down stored fat for energy when we're in ketosis our body already mimics

a fasting state because of the absence of glucose in our bloodstream

whenever you're fasting don't forget that you'll likely need to eat some

extra fat once you break the fast in order to hit your daily macros beyond

weight-loss there are other proven benefits of fasting Yoshinori Ohsumi who

won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or medicine in 2016 discovered that fasting

can trigger autophagy a process where non-essential parts like damaged

proteins are recycled in invading microorganisms and toxic compounds are

removed it's basically like your cells are getting a nice deep

autophagy is an important factor in stopping the aging process reversing

disease and preventing cancer when we eat three or more meals a day and

fulfill our calorie needs even with the healthiest of foods our cells can still

get backed up with non-essential proteins and toxic compounds to give

cells a chance to clean themselves without other functions distracting them

we must give our bodies a break from feeding through fasting this fasting

process will not only activate autophagy in your cells it will also increase your

ketones much faster than if you were just eating a standard ketogenic diet if

you combine intermittent fasting with activities like walking cycling or

lifting weights you can raise your ketone levels and increase autophagy

more than you would with intermittent fasting alone many people who practice

if' also experience heightened mental clarity because fat is considered one of

the most energy efficient fuels for your body to run on and your brain consumes a

lot of energy once your body is keto adapted your brain can effectively run

on ketones which are derived from fat breakdown in the liver an if' only

amplifies this effect if you maintain a daily or frequent fitness regimen

you might be concerned about how fasting will affect the way you feel pre and

post-workout not to worry many studies have proven that

intermittent fasting while training can result in higher metabolic adaptations

improve muscle synthesis and improve response to post-workout meals here's

what a sample 3-day keto boost fasting routine might look like on Thursday

evening you eat a ketogenic dinner as usual and those are the last calories

you consume that day on Friday morning within 30 minutes of waking up head out

for a long walk you can drink a moderate amount of coffee or tea not too much as

it can cause mineral excretion which you need to be aware of during fasting on

the walk you bring along a liter of water with a little bit of added

unrefined salt that morning you walk for three to four hours

this is a long time so plan some phone calls queue up some podcasts or find

something else to keep you productive during that time this long walk will use

up your glycogen stores and force your body more quickly into deep ketosis the

quicker you get into ketosis the less time you spend feeling drained

if you can't set aside this much time one alternative is doing 45 to 60

minutes of high-intensity interval training exercises after the walk

consume a bit of MCT oil two or three times throughout the rest of the day on

Saturday when you wake up test your blood ketones with a ketone blood

testing kit they should be at point 7 millimoles or greater if you're at point

7 millimoles proceed with your fast and if not consider going for another

extended walk then retest be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day

on Saturday adding in a bit of unrefined table saw to each 1 litre bottle on

Sunday evening break the fast with your favorite keto meal ruled me has hundreds

of delicious tested recipes to choose from that's

just one way to incorporate a three day fast into your schedule even if you

can't make it for the full three days smaller periods of intermittent fasting

can still yield big results for more info on all things keto check out all

the resources on ruled me including recipes meal plans videos testimonials

and more

For more infomation >> Intermittent Fasting - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

To Hit or Not To Hit | LEC Week 2 G2 Voicecomms - Duration: 3:58.

Wanna go Olaf? Okay, I'll go Olaf.

Can I go Lee Sin?

Okay, I'll go Olaf.

We're gonna flank here they won't see it. They will never see it coming.

Get off, get off, get off, get off.

Draven, Draven, Draven.

Look Xayah, look Xayah!

No, what are you doing? Oh no, 30 seconds I think you can end.

Maybe not this game. Yeah, I think this game.

Actually can you?

Nexus, nexus!

Maybe we go here and I jump over?

On Sion, on Sion, on Sion.

This is good, this is really good.

He's rooted again, rooted again.

He's rooted, he's rooted.

No, no, no, Karthus, Karthus!

For more infomation >> To Hit or Not To Hit | LEC Week 2 G2 Voicecomms - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

"D-Day - Normandy 1944" - Day 8 - Planet Coaster - Duration: 24:34.

Hello soldiers!

It's D-Day Day 8

Welcome back!

In this video I will be continuing the surroundings of the artillary battery.

Starting with the trenches in front of it.

In previous video I made a path on the surface instead of a trench

But after searing for references online i think trenches instead would be more realistic.

As its safer for soldier to walk past the massive cannon.

After the trenches and sandbag walls I start with the supply depot behind the bunkers.

I didn't found any reference material for this.

But I did find how the back of the bunker itself looks.

So I just started to make some racks with crates and ammo boxes.

In the end of the video I make a huge pile of artillary sheLls.

These where made based on actual shells I found online.

Using basic shapes to make them

As you may know I'm not a fan of the basic shapes in the game...

But for this purpose it was the only may.

and it worked out well.

In the next video I'll start on the interior of the bunker.

Also finising of the gun itself and adding a lot of props

I hope you will enjoy the rest of the video

And also the rest of your day!

Thank you very much for watching!

and cya in the next video soldiers!

For more infomation >> "D-Day - Normandy 1944" - Day 8 - Planet Coaster - Duration: 24:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cоmo cambiar filtro de combustible AUDI A3 1 (8L1) [INSTRUCCIÓN AUTODOC] - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Cоmo cambiar filtro de combustible AUDI A3 1 (8L1) [INSTRUCCIÓN AUTODOC] - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

ANDROIDS KEREN ZICH TEGEN ONS ! | Detroit #1 - Duration: 38:56.

For more infomation >> ANDROIDS KEREN ZICH TEGEN ONS ! | Detroit #1 - Duration: 38:56.

-------------------------------------------

Yokohama Duel Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 40:31.

For more infomation >> Yokohama Duel Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 40:31.

-------------------------------------------

Changer un filtre à carburant sur AUDI A3 1 (8L1) [TUTORIEL AUTODOC] - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Changer un filtre à carburant sur AUDI A3 1 (8L1) [TUTORIEL AUTODOC] - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Comment remplacer une biellette de barre stabilisatrice avant sur AUDI A3 1 (8L1) [TUTORIEL AUTODOC] - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Comment remplacer une biellette de barre stabilisatrice avant sur AUDI A3 1 (8L1) [TUTORIEL AUTODOC] - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Asus Zenfone 3: Cambio de micrófono y altavoz | Tiendas Phone Service Center - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Asus Zenfone 3: Cambio de micrófono y altavoz | Tiendas Phone Service Center - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

"Man är svensk när man känner sig svensk!" - Duration: 24:14.

When I go back to Poland, it's like: "Look, this is my Swedish grandchild!"

"She's from Sweden." My grandma says that.

"Look at my Swedish grandchild."

"Say something in Swedish." "What do you want me to say?"

What are your first memories of coming to Sweden?

It was seeing my dad at Arlanda.

It was like "wow." My dad already lived here, and we joined him later.

I looked around and everything was just "wow."

It seemed like heaven. Everything was perfect.

-What was it that seemed perfect? -Everything had a new smell.

Everything was new and the people looked totally different.

They didn't look like people in Africa.

I was just "wow."

What are your first memories of Sweden?

The first time I came here, I just came to visit my dad. He was working here.

I came to visit him on Christmas break.

But I moved here in 2009, almost ten years ago.

-Almost ten years? -I still live in the same place.

How was it for you once you moved here?

It felt great, because I was going to get treatment for my illness.

It gave me a sense of hope, but it was also fun.

I figured I'd get to know new people and have new opportunities.

Everything was free here, unlike Poland where you pay for school.

Everything was a burden there and Sweden seemed more free.

What's the first thing you remember about coming to Sweden?

Pick and mix candy. It was just so weird.

-It's weird how no one else... -I tried some licorice.

"How can people eat this? What is this candy?"

-Do you eat it now? -No.

-I think it's gross. -Licorice is not nice.

Pick and mix candy is something you only find in Sweden.

Jacktone, how did you feel when you got to Sweden?

For me, when I got to Sweden...

I felt like I would make my dreams come true.

I would make them come true 100 percent.

You would achieve your goals? What did you want to do?

I want to be a pilot.

And here I have a parachute.

-A parachute? -Yeah, I can talk about this.

Do you jump or is it something you work with?

-No, I jump with this. -You're a skydiver?

Yeah, I'm a skydiver. I jump from 4,000 meters.

What?

-Do you jump on your own? -Yeah, on my own.

I was really scared the first time.

I was at 4,000 meters and the airplane door opened.

I looked down and I knew in my brain-

-that I would be dropping four meters per second.

I was like "Oh, shit, I don't want to do it," but then the instructor said "Jump!"

-And pushed you out. -I didn't get pushed, but...

The last thing I said before leaving the airplane was "I'm going to die."

Then I just jumped out.

Is skydiving linked to your dreams of being a pilot?

Yes, because when I fly an airplane-

-and something goes wrong, it's good to have a parachute.

What was the first word or sentence you learned?

Ketchup. It was the first word.

-Why ketchup? -It was because...

My dad made French fries, and I asked for tomato sauce in English.

My dad told me not to say "tomato sauce," or I'd get something else...

Tomato sauce is something different.

My dad told me to say "ketchup," so I said "ketchup."

And you got ketchup? Which country are you from?

-I'm from Kenya. -When did you get here?

In 2013. I was thirteen years old.

Anyone else remember your first word or sentence?

I remember my first day of school.

I'd been in Sweden for about two weeks.

I spent the night before learning the numbers one through ten.

I learned how to count from one to ten.

Have you ever embarrassed yourself in Swedish?

I still do, and people call me "Forex."

You know, it's where you exchange money.

-It's slang for "import." -There are other places, too.

Whenever I misspeak, though I'm fluent now, I still get called "Forex."

I still embarrass myself.

I wouldn't say I've embarrassed myself.

I've said the wrong thing, but that's not embarrassing yourself.

There's nothing wrong with being a new arrival and learning the language.

All new arrivals go through the same process. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Do you have any tips about how to learn Swedish?

I started by watching TV, children's shows in Swedish.

-They're often in English... -But they're translated.

Subtitles are great. Reading helps you learn.

You can pick up books that are easy to read.

-What do you think? -"Bolibompa" was my best friend.

I would sit in front of the TV and just watch.

And you can also hang out with friends.

When I was in my preparatory class, my teacher told me:

"The easiest way to learn Swedish is to hang out with lots of friends."

"Speaking the language helps you learn it."

You need to integrate more...

And if your Swedish isn't great, just keep plugging away.

Try to engage with friends who barely speak Swedish.

You can play games or football.

You bring people together and help them learn Swedish.

Where I work, there are lots of new arrivals.

At first, they won't know the word for "cucumber"-

-but six months later, they speak excellent Swedish.

So it's super important to get them onto the job market.

-Then they'll learn Swedish quickly. -From interacting with others.

When you connect with people who speak the language, you pick it up.

What was the weirdest thing about Sweden when you got here?

Was there something you just didn't get?

A lot of stressed-out people.

I remember when my dad took me for a walk.

-You live in Stockholm. -That's right.

I was like: "Dad, there aren't any kids around."

He told me they were all at school.

When we did see some kids, everyone knew where they were going.

No one had time to stop and play in a park. They were all going places.

Even at bus stops, you could only talk to someone for maybe a minute.

Then they'd talk on the phone and take off.

It was weird to me how stressed people were.

-What's it like in your home country? -There's like a sense of family.

Everyone around you knows who you are.

"This guy is from this family, we know his dad."

There was more of a family connection.

But that's not always a good thing. I don't think so.

I live in a small town.

Everyone knew who I was before I even got there.

"That girl, of course we know who she is."

-Why was that? -My dad grew up there. He's Swedish.

Everyone would say hi to me. "I don't know who you are, but hi."

It was a bit like that, really weird.

-Awkward. -I know.

I thought it was weird that you didn't greet random people you walked past.

In Poland, you greet almost every person you pass by.

It's about respect. You say "hello" and smile.

But you don't do that in Sweden.

-It's like you're doing something wrong. -People are shy.

It felt weird that you wouldn't greet people like you would in Poland.

What about making friends? Doesn't that make it more difficult?

It's different when you're a kid.

If you arrive in Sweden as a kid, you learn more quickly.

You connect with kids at school and during after-school activities.

But I imagine it's a lot more difficult for an adult, if you're over twenty.

-How did you make your first friend? -That's a really good question.

I saw some kids playing football outside my apartment building.

-I saw some kids playing football. -You just picked some.

"Those two twins are mine."

I went down and asked if I could play football with them.

Was it like that for you, Diana?

Well...no, it wasn't.

Ulricehamn, oh my...

Oh my...

I was the only black girl in Ulricehamn.

I couldn't just walk up to someone and say hi. It was really weird.

I made friends when my teacher literally forced them to hang out with me.

What did the teacher say?

"Hi. This is Diana. She's new and you'll hang out with her the next two weeks."

I remember that from my first day at school.

My teacher introduced me to two other Polish kids in my class.

"This is your new friend. Take care of her."

-"Show her everything." -"Show her the ropes."

-"And don't leave her." -How did that feel?

It was embarrassing. "You don't want to hang out with me, but you have to."

-You feel stupid. -"You don't like me, but you have to."

-Did you make friends that way? -We're not friends these days.

What about the rest of you? Jacktone, how did you make friends?

I met my first friend at home. I was on the balcony.

-Just like her, on the balcony. -Yeah.

My first friend was riding a bike down below...

-The exact same story. -Yeah.

I knew my dad had a bike down in the basement.

I asked my dad to let me get the bike from the basement.

"I want to ride my bike with that guy down there."

-You pick a target. -He had no idea.

No, he was just riding his bike. I got my bike from the basement and went out.

I said: "Hi, how are you?"

I tried to speak Swedish, but my Swedish wasn't very good.

I could basically just say "hi"...

He could speak English, so we spoke English and got to know each other.

We rode our bikes and went to Flottsbro together.

We rode our bikes there and...

-You became friends. -Yes.

I know his mom and dad now...

-So you're still friends? -That's nice.

People in Ulricehamn don't just walk up and say hi.

Is it easy or hard to make friends in Sweden?

It's not that hard. If you can't speak Swedish or English, then it's hard.

But it wasn't hard for me since I spoke English.

-You already knew the language. -I could use English.

You've touched on it, but what was it like to start school in Sweden?

I didn't even speak English when I came to Sweden.

In Poland, there's no requirement to learn English at that age.

When I got here, I only spoke Polish.

I was assigned to a class... I started third grade here.

I was put in a class with other new arrivals who didn't speak Swedish.

We had some separate classes for those who didn't speak Swedish.

I hated that system. It was the same for me.

I was put with new arrivals and only had Swedish with my normal class.

I felt like an outsider in class.

You only had one subject with your regular class?

Yes, and the rest of the subjects with new arrivals.

Swedish as a second language.

It's difficult to learn Swedish when you don't communicate with the others.

If you could wish for a way to be introduced to school in Sweden-

-to learn the language and make friends, what would it be?

Through sports.

Through sports? What if you don't like sports?

I wouldn't say sports. The most important thing is language.

When I played football, I didn't know Swedish.

It was difficult for me. I didn't hang out with any of the guys on my team.

Learn the language. That's what's most important.

Let's move on to unwritten rules.

Have you had trouble grasping any unwritten rules in Sweden?

I remember back in Kenya...

You have buses there and people hang on to the outside.

Yeah, it's the same in Somalia.

But here you have the subway and you need to have a ticket.

You swipe it and wait for the subway. Same on the bus, you just swipe it.

And you can't sit next to anyone on buses.

People sit by themselves on the bus. I just think it's weird.

It's like a Swedish meme.

At a bus stop, you have to keep your distance from people.

Maximum space. Have you noticed anything, Melvin?

When going to the bathroom, people will tell everyone "I'm taking a dump."

I wasn't used to that, and it felt weird...

I feel awkward telling people something like that.

I can't just say "I need to pee."

-People are open about it. -Exactly.

-Do people in Syria just walk off? -You don't need to say anything.

You might say "nature calls."

-Simple, smooth. -It's more of a private thing.

People will just say: "I need to take a dump."

Immigration is often talked about as a problem in the media and in debates.

How do you feel about that?

There are problem immigrants and also problem Swedes.

It's just that some people are problems.

Exactly, you shouldn't single out a certain group. That's discrimination.

When it comes to prejudice or racism...

Most of us have encountered this when we were young-

-but you only notice it as an adult.

It's only now that you realize that you've been subjected to abuse.

You used to think there was something wrong with you.

You didn't even think about it back then.

What have you noticed?

I joined a normal class after my preparatory class.

I joined the class in third grade.

I had a group of classmates-

-and most were light-skinned Swedes.

A lot of them would tease me during recess.

"Look at you. Baboon. Your nose, your nostrils."

It was hard for me. I couldn't take it, and it got rougher and rougher.

I finally gave up in fourth grade. I couldn't handle it.

They kept abusing me, and I was struggling with school.

I finally gave up and told my mentor and my parents-

-that I wanted to take a step back.

My parents didn't know the reason.

-You hadn't told them anything? -No, I didn't want it to be a big deal.

I took a step back and finally started to feel...

I started fitting in and made friends. It was only then...

-So you repeated a class? -Exactly.

Back then, I didn't think of it as racist or mean.

But as I grew up and became more mature, I realized it was wrong.

Exactly.

Melvin and Jacktone, have you encountered prejudice or racism?

Yeah, I think it's something a lot of people can relate to.

People assume you don't speak Swedish because of how you look.

I was at the register at Åhléns once.

The guy behind the register started speaking English. It was just crazy.

-Was this a long time ago? -Like a year ago.

He started speaking English, and what are you supposed to do?

-Did you answer him in English? -No, I got really annoyed.

"Why do you assume I don't speak Swedish?"

It really annoyed me. I think it's racist.

Have the rest of you had people speak English to you?

Not English, but French for some weird reason. I don't know why...

It was really weird. I was with a friend and this man...

We were walking down the street and he addressed us in French.

"We don't understand you." "Oh, so you know the language."

"What the hell do you think?"

-When are you considered Swedish? -Maybe when you're a citizen.

I'm not a Swedish citizen. I'm still a Polish citizen-

-but I feel more Swedish than Polish. This is my home.

When I go back to Poland, it's like: "Look, this is my Swedish grandchild!"

"She's from Sweden." My grandma says that.

"Look at my Swedish grandchild."

"Say something in Swedish." "What do you want me to say?"

You just want out of the situation.

It's like I don't have a country. I'm Polish here and Swedish in Poland.

I barely know what I am. I'm not Swedish according to some-

-and I'm not Polish in Poland, so what am I?

-Do you agree? -Yeah.

Here's what I think...

You're Swedish when you identify as Swedish.

Other people can have their own opinions about it-

-but it's up to you if you're Swedish or not.

-Do you all feel Swedish? -Yes, I feel Swedish.

I can speak Swedish and I have Swedish friends.

-So I feel like I'm Swedish. -What about you, Diana?

I think it varies.

When I'm in Sweden, I feel Swedish-

-but when I go to Africa, I'm not Swedish.

Don't ask me about Sweden. It's like two separate things.

You also have this inherent conflict.

Some Swedes will deny that you're Swedish.

They call people immigrants, but what they don't understand-

-is that "immigrant" isn't a state or quality that you possess.

It's an event that you've experienced.

I can identify as whatever I want-

-but my immigrant friends will often say "You're not Swedish."

Have a lot of people told you that you're not Swedish?

-Oh yes. -Even Swedes?

I draw the line right away. Those people aren't my friends.

-I won't allow people to define me. -I understand.

If someone tells me I'm not Swedish, I'll say: "You're not Swedish, either."

-Really? -Yeah.

Who has the right to give you the title "Swedish"?

Is it the King? Who gets to decide?

What do you think we as ordinary people-

-can do to make people feel welcome here?

I would say it's good to make them feel welcome.

Befriend them, talk to them...

Lose the prejudices. Lose what you've been told about people from...

Polish people are often seen as construction workers and cleaners-

-who drink a lot. Lose that way of thinking.

Lose all prejudices and treat people as individuals.

-Treat them as your siblings. -Exactly.

For me, it's about welcoming them with open arms and being kind.

When people are new to this country-

-you should get to know them and make them feel like part of a family.

They shouldn't feel left out, but as part of the people.

Awesome. Thanks a lot, guys. We're done here.

What do you think? How can we make new arrivals feel more welcome here?

Leave a comment below and subscribe to our channel-

-so you don't miss our future videos. Take care.

Subtitles: Mattias Anulf www.btistudios.com

For more infomation >> "Man är svensk när man känner sig svensk!" - Duration: 24:14.

-------------------------------------------

[Yakusa G18 - Saigo Defense] Présentation | Review | Airsoft FR - EN subs - Duration: 9:59.

Hi everyone and welcome to this presentation of the Yakuza G18 Lipo version from Saigo Defense

This one is available in 2 colors: tan and black and in 2 packs, with Nimh or Lipo battery as in this video

The bb gun comes in a very nice box compared to what we find for this range of bb gun

Regarding data, we are informed about the main characteristics of this model which is an AEP

That it is powered by a Lipo battery and has a mosfet to manage the power supply

On the side, we will find a visual of the color of the bb gun in the box

Inside, we find to start a very simple quick start manual in Spanish, Portuguese, English and French

And a second manual, much more complete and with many illustrations that accurately describes how to operate the bb gun and its maintenance

A specific warning message is present on the use of Lipo battery

We will also appreciate the presence of an exploded view schema of the bb gun

The content is kept under a plastic film to remove

We then find the classic bag of bbs, here in 0.20g

A BB loader

A Lipo battery charger and its lite manual in English and Chinese

The Yakusa G18 Saigo Defense bb gun and its magazine

A cleaning rod

And finally, a mini Allen key I did not have the use

This AEP is mainly composed of a good quality ABS

And the only metal parts are the bolt release button, the firing selector, the magazine and the bottom plate of the pistol grip

Regarding markings, they are mainly painted

Japanese swords are found on the front of the slide

An unsightly "Made in China" grumble at the base of the pistol grip

In the opposite side, it is a serial number that is present

And on the top of the upper slide we find a sketch of a stylized samurai

The pistol grip has a raised comfortable grip of good quality

It is also found on the front of the trigger guard

The most pronounced mark of molding is found inside this one under the firing trigger

At the front, the bb gun has a rail to attach some accessory as here, a tactical flashlight

The top of the slide is pierced to reveal the inner barrel

The safety is done through the right lever which is normally used to unlock the slide and will have 2 positions: armed or blocked shot

This bb gun has 2 modes of shooting accessible thanks to the firing selector

The semi mode corresponds to marking with 1 dot and the automatic mode to marking with 2 dots

The magazine ejection button is on the left side of the bb gun

No problem with the ejection and insertion of the magazine

The format of this one is specific to AEP models

The bbs filling will be done by lowering the internal lever which is not practical to catch and using a BB loader

The operation requires some dexterity

Regarding hand grip, it is very good and offers an experience close to a gas Glock bb gun

The weight is mainly distributed in the pistol grip with the presence of the motor and the pneumatic part of the bb gun

To access the internal of this one, you will push the back plate and lift the slide

You will then have access to the reloading socket of the Lipo battery which is located on the whole front part of the bb gun

Do not try to remove this one, it is made to be recharged directly in this position

On the other side, you have access to the adjustment wheel of the hop-up unit that can be adjusted without having to install the slide

To charge the battery, connect the plug to the connector corresponding to the number of battery elements, here the smallest, respecting the direction of insertion

Then wait until the 3 LEDs of the charger are lit, indicating that the battery is fully charged

Be careful with the charging cable when closing your bb gun, it can easily get stuck

The aiming sights are simple and enhanced with a white paint that has a little overflowing on the rear sight, but they do the work

Compared to the Nimh battery version model, the Lipo version brings a very appreciable responsiveness when firing

In game, the bb gun is nice, precise and reactive thanks to its Lipo battery

In addition, with a very cold weather, as during this game, you do not have to ask yourself questions about the temperature, as with a gas bb gun

In conclusion, Saigo Defense offers us a very successful G18 AEP pack

The bb gun in its standard Lipo version, is very pleasant to use and its finish is very good for a model of this range

In addition, the pack proposed by Saigo Defense is very complete by offering battery charger, a battery and a BB loader

This pack will be perfect for players who want to enjoy a first experience of pistol bb gun or who are looking for a secondary bb gun that works without any headaches

Thank you for watching this video

A big thank you to Destockage Games for sending me this test copy

If you enjoyed this video, feel free to like it and more importantly, to share it with your friends

Do not hesitate to post a comment if you also own this Yakusa 18 and share your feedback or, if you want to ask a question on this one

Make sure you also subscribe to the channel and my various social media to avoid missing any future publication, follow my news and show your support

See you soon, in an upcoming video

For more infomation >> [Yakusa G18 - Saigo Defense] Présentation | Review | Airsoft FR - EN subs - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to Choose Backpacking Sleeping Pads || REI - Duration: 5:20.

for the sake of both comfort and warmth sleeping pads are crucial to getting a

good night's rest in the backcountry but how do you know which ones right for you

let's talk about how to choose backpacking sleeping pads

when choosing a sleeping pad there are three main factors that you'll want to

consider and those are comfort weight and inflation

comfort generally comes from thicker cushy or sleeping pads but you can gauge

this by trying out a couple you can do that at your local REI weight is pretty

self-explanatory which leads us to insulation most manufacturers will use a

number called an r-value to gauge how well their pads resist heat transfer

from your body into the ground the higher the R value the more insulation

the sleeping pad provides a silly pad is a crucial part of your sleep system and

your sleeping bag alone won't provide enough warmth without a proper sleeping

pad

so the first type of pad we're going to talk about our air pads these are pretty

self-explanatory you blow air into them either with your mouth or with a

lightweight pump and then that's your mattress for the night these are very

thick and comfortable while still being lightweight and most of them are

packable about two the size of a water model they also come in a wide range of

insulation options so it just as an example this pod here has an r-value of

under one so it's truly a summer weight sleeping pod and then this one is an

r-value of 5.7 so it's great for winter camping air pods provide insulation by

having extra layers in between the exterior so that might be an insulation

layer and or some sort of reflective layer you can also adjust the firmness

on an air pad by allowing some air out of the valve like I said these pads are

lightweight and compact which comes with an automatic increase in price you also

need to keep an eye out for sticks or their sharp objects as they are easy to

puncture but most air pads will come with a lightweight patch kit and they're

very easy to repair in the field some material on air pads can also be crinkly

so that's something to take a listen for if you are a light sleeper also side

sleepers sometimes find these to be not as comfortable because their hips will

touch the ground these are a great option for backpackers that are looking

to minimize weight while maximizing comfort and pack ability on the trail

and most lightweight backpackers will choose to use an air pack I have an air

pad and I love it

self-inflating pads use an open-cell foam to provide structure as well as

insulation I have a cutaway piece here of what a self inflating pad looks like

and you can see that if you were to store this you'd roll it up and that

will compress all the air out but then if you were to open the valve this sucks

all the air back in and the pad self inflates generally speaking you'll

probably have to blow some air into this to get it to its maximum comfort level

but they're pretty hassle-free self inflating pads are comfortable and they

provide a lot of insulation they're also a really good choice for people who want

something kind of a middle-of-the-road in terms of cost and they're really

comfortable for certain types of sleepers such as side sleepers these are

a bit bulkier and they're heavier than their air pad counterparts and they are

prone to getting punctures just like air pads again they're very easy to repair

in the field these are a great choice for backpackers who are looking for a

little bit of extra comfort and don't mind the slight add in bulk and weight

the last time a pad we're going to talk about our closed cell foam pads these

are the large rolled or folded pads that you see strapped to the exterior of

people's packs these use a dense foam that doesn't need to be inflated and

therefore can't be popped or really destroyed at all you can see that this

pad here has taken quite a lot of use and abuse and obviously they still work

just fine these are lightweight they're inexpensive and they're basically

indestructible and I like that you can use them as a sip pad at camp

they aren't however the most comfortable of pads and they are pretty bulky so you

will need to strap them to the exterior of your pack to carry them these are a

popular choice for ultralight backpackers or through hikers for their

ease of use and their durability and then some people will also use them in

conjunction with another type of pad to add some warmth as well as comfort

some sipping pads also have a women's specific version and there are more

differences beyond just the color that's demonstrated here with these two this

orange pad is a unisex pad and you can see where all the dots are those

represent holes that are punched out of the foam to cut down on weight because

women tend to need more insulation in their core and at their feet this

women's version of the pad has fewer holes cut out at the torso and at the

feet women specific pads also have a slightly different shape than unisex

pads and they tend to be shorter so they're a good choice for shorter

backpackers as well if you want some more information on how to choose gear

or anything else about backpacking check out our videos and please subscribe

below we'll see you guys out there

For more infomation >> How to Choose Backpacking Sleeping Pads || REI - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

JENNIFER TO THE MAX - KAPOT MAKEN VLOG 09 - Duration: 16:00.

For more infomation >> JENNIFER TO THE MAX - KAPOT MAKEN VLOG 09 - Duration: 16:00.

-------------------------------------------

ВСЯ ПРАВДА в ОДНОМ ВИДЕО Айга Акаба | Ксандер Шакадера | Вакия Мурасаки | Дайго Курогами - Beyblade - Duration: 19:56.

Hello friends! In this video I will tell you the whole truth

about Xander Shakadera, the leader and founder own beykluba

Fiery Swords, Member "Higher Four", as well as

"Big Five" .If you love babyblade and you are interested

everything connected with it then this video is for you.

Go. Fact №1 "Outstanding appearance

and physical strength. " Xander Shakadera was born on April 2. Despite

on the fact that he looks enough adults only

11 years. Xander - the same age as the Walt and Shu, as evidenced

the fact that they were all together in kindergarten. With

this, it is much higher and their muscles. Xander Growth

equal to 186 cm. And his muscular physique and extraordinary

physical strength are the result of active training

martial arts. Many generations of the Shakadera family

teaches people martial arts, evidence of this is

training ground where they come pupils of all ages

to test yourself. Fact number 2 "Friendliness." Although

Xander's frightening appearance may speak differently on

in fact he is very good-natured and friendly guy. Him

best childhood friends are Valt Aoi and Shu Kurenai.

Besides them, true friends Xander is South, speaking

as his deputy, and Kwon Lemon. In addition

to the listed qualities Xander is known to have

good sense of humor and usually looks bright

sides of things. Fact number 3 "Chinese medicine."

Xander as a descendant of the masters martial arts thoroughly

knows and owns the basics acupuncture. He is able to influence

on the human body through mechanical manipulation

through special points on his tele. This is our hero

taught his grandfather. Example practical application

of this specific knowledge may serve as temporary

cure shoulder injury Shu Kurenai during his fight

with Valt Aoi. Fact number 4 "Special Arena Xander."

This particular arena was invented Xander personally for his baklub

"Fire swords". Are training there are only students at the backclub.

This arena has a special spiked construction

along the edges of the sides. If hit falls into the thorn zone he

takes damage. Is always there is a risk that beyblades

explode, from this game complicated. According to

Xander, exercising on this the arena, the blader is better at improving

your skills in the game. Fact # 5: Beyblades Xander

fighting in the arena is you all know Xcalius.

These are attacking Beyblades, which stands out among

other tops thanks the sword pictured on

energy layer. All the energy of this beyblades is concentrated

at one point. His attacks have incredible power.

In addition, your Xcalius Xander starts the starter which

custom made. Is characteristic what to control this starter

can only Xander. Guys who of you in your

the collection is Xcalius, write in comments. So we are with

you know how this beyblades is popular. If a

do you want your comment read tens of thousands

guys from all over the world, put Like this video and write

your cool koment. The best of them will be included

in our next video. In this video I will tell

You all the truth about Aiga Akaba, the main character of season 3 anime

TV series Beyblade Burst, whose meaning life was the desire to win

victory over the champion Beyblade Valt Aoi and be the best bluder

in the world. If you love Beyblade and interested in all that

connected with him then this video for you Go.

Fact number 1 "Nugget Bader." Aiga Akaba was born on August 11

in the family of the creator of the first in the world of Z Beyblades. Inheriting

from your father's passion and talent for Beyblade, our hero,

not having basic training and knowledge beyblade before

how to go to big city ​​to challenge

Valt, easily won 88 games all the guys in their city.

Also, he easily dealt with all rebel blades

the club who heads Ranjiro Kiyama - brother of Rantaro Kiyama.

In addition, Aiga before how to fight with Fubuki

Sumie, holds 100 victory fighting with members of the Beigoma Academy.

It should be noted that all those present were shocked

abilities of our hero. Aiga Akaba using its natural

talent every time me battle strategy, battle for

battle wins the best Blades at the Longinus Cup,

me their attitude towards respect for him. In this way,

Aiga is without exaggeration Bleder with a capital letter,

worthy rival to the current champion beyblad.

Fact №2 "Sister" At Aiga Akaba have a younger sister Naru,

which is always and in all supports his brother.

So, after our the hero went to study in Beigoma

Academy, their parents are following they sent him there too

and Naru. Exactly the perspective stay in one hostel

with the sister and became the main reason for further residence

Aiga beyond in tourist tent

Fact number 3 "Idol." Most of us have our idols,

on which we equate and who admire.

Aiga is not an exception. Aiga idol is

brave, invincible warrior of ancient greek tales

Achilles who endowed tremendous strength and military

talent That is why Taiga Akaba gave his son

on his own birthday made steel sculpture

Achilles who majestically stood in the yard of their house.

Aiga has a strong spiritual communication with your idol and mentor,

especially in difficult moments babyblade battles in the arena.

He sure is the same invincible, like Achilles.

Fact №4: "Beyblades" which Aiga fighting in the arena is

you all know Z Achilles. This Beyblades Aiga has made its

by the hands in the father's bladelade workshop after his first meeting

with Valt Aoi. Seeing in the arena updated Valkyrie features

his father up to the super system Z, Aiga is asking her very much.

father also how valt do him Z Beyblades, but in return receives

resolute failure even in spite of his persuasion

moms. Make Aiga Z Beyblades helped his younger sister

Naru. She very cleverly figured out plans to make Super

Z Beyblades on his father's computer, and thanks to her help Aiga

managed to make the first Beyblades type of balance, which, by

his opinion was supposed to excel Beyblades of the other three types:

attack, defense, endurance. Put a plus in the comments,

if you knew it was metal which aiga used

for making your Beyblades is melted down

parts of the sculpture of his idol Achilles - shield and sword. It's important that

Z Achilles Aiga first tested in their first battle against

Valt Aoi at home on the farm. Then he lost to the champion

world beyblad but decisively set a goal for sure

win it in the near future. Guys who of you in your

collections have Achilles, write in comments. So we are with

you know how this beyblades is popular.

Become like, and write your fact about Aiga under this video. The best

komenty sure to enter in our next video.

In this video I will tell You the whole truth about one more

the main character anime and manga Beyblade Burst, owner of spanish

Team Sunbat United - Wakiya Murasaki, If you love Beyblade and are interested

everything connected with it then this video is for you.

Go. Fact number 1: "Hard Harcter".

Wakiya Murasaki was born on September 8th. He is much taller

than other characters of his age, along with these below

than Xander Shakadera. Our hero has blue

eyes and blonde hair which he wears in ponytail.

Normal Wakiya clothing consists from purple jacket

with a red emblem and two gold spikes on each

jacket shoulder purple trousers, black boots to the knees

and black and yellow gloves without fingers. Wakiya is very perky

and competitive character with a sharp

mind and excellent analytical abilities. His extreme

self confidence like two sides of the same coin:

on the one hand it is significant helped wakiya win most

battles, on the other, made underestimate him some

their opponents. Parents Wakiya have always been busy,

and the nannies spoiled him, so he can't share

as well as making friends. By virtue of their upbringing

Wakiya Murasaki is pretty domineering, with a strong sense of ownership

hero. These qualities are often forced him to try

take control of the team even after the appointment of Valt

Aoi as her captain. Another disadvantage

Wakiya is his pride She sometimes blinds him

and makes commit mistakes despite being

that he is strong enough and a confident blader.

In addition, Wakiya has a tendency easy to get upset especially

in those moments when everyone vyholit not the way he wants.

Despite this, Wakiya has and the good side of his

character, he will always stretch helping hand to others if

they will find themselves in a difficult position An example of this

may be the case when he went to save Toko and

Nick after they lost in the woods during

rainstorm. Wakiya loves to do sports, in particular jogging.

When it comes to Beyblade, our hero is very hardworking,

and always prepare carefully to tournaments.

Fact number 2: "Acrophobia." Nearly we each have our own

phobias that represent a pronounced obsessive

fear arising from from the circumstances. Sometimes

phobias disappear and sometimes sharpened. As shown

several times in anime, wakiya panic afraid of heights.

We can see it for the first time. in episode 28 when he refused

help toko and nike to rip im a juicy fruit with high

tree branches as well as in the moment of crossing them old

the bridge. Then just thanks courage valt aoi wakiya succeeded

move this bridge over high catcher According to the open

sources, approximately 2% the world's population suffer

acrophobia, and representatives the fair sex suffering

it usually doubles more than men. And you

afraid of heights or not. Put "+" or "-" in the comments

under the video. Fact number 3: "Beyblades." Beyblades that

Wakiya fights in the arena - this is known to all of you

Wyvron This is beyblades protective type that stands out

among other tops thanks dragon head image

on the energy layer. Characteristic that wakiya firmly

believes in strong protection your beyblades. If, from whom

of you in your collection There is a Wyvron, write in the comments.

So we will find out how this beyblades is popular.

Become like, and write your fact about wakiya murasaki under this video.

Best komenty, according to our good tradition with you

sure to be included in the following video.

In this video I will tell You all the truth Daigo Kurogami

- former member of Beigoma Academy BeyClub, the French leader

AS Gallus teams representing France in the World League

Beyblading. If you love Beyblade and interested in all that

connected with him then this video for you Go.

Fact number 1: "The Dark Personality." Daigo Kurogami was born on January 17th.

In the character popularity survey, conducted in Japan, Daigo

took the honorable 4th place. Daigo's appearance is very catchy.

He has a pale complexion, shaded black eyes

and black hair. Usually we see him with a red bandana

on the head in a black jacket with purple stripes

and red flame patterns on an orange t-shirt,

black trousers and boots. Daigo also wears various

skull accessories: buckle for belt, necklace and two

multicolored chains with skulls attached

to his bandana. All this links on his beat, Doomscizor, which

based on the grim reaper. Daigo usually calm, calm and

assembled, with a high degree control of your emotions blayer.

He is very observant, self-critical and patient,

that is only worth reconsidering Beybattle archival records for

10 years. Also, Daigo has great analytic skills,

which makes it easy for him calculate their moves

opponents. Daigo in anime showed strong

passion for beyblading is so what is the ultimate he

became the leader of AS Gallus. it also revealed that he has

exceptional leadership qualities, having managed successfully

bring your team to World League semi-final.

Daigo appreciates his friends, since, in his opinion, they

helped him grow as personality and blader.

Fact number 2: "Cheater." At present Daigo time is the only one

character beyblade who used during beybattle

dishonest tricks that allowed he has an advantage

over opponents and as a result win battles.

this can be a fight against Yugo Nansui in which

Daigo defeated him using illegal reception to run

your beyblades. Then, Daigo before running the tops

for a moment blinded Yugo a glint of sunbeam.

As a result, Yugo for a second lost concentration and

with a misfire launched his Beyblades. Daigo began to apply

forbidden tricks Beyblade as a result of growing in

the depths of his soul of insecurity in that it does not justify

expectations of your friends, and they will throw for weakness

him. Along with this wine Daigo in this matter is so

heavily burdened him that he not only decided to leave

BeyClub, but generally left Beyblading. Luckily, Shu helps

he overcome his guilt and insecurity communicating

with him alone As a result after some searching

myself, Daigo returns into the game with more positive

set up. Daigo violently declares that he swore never

no more breaking the rules and is another person

than he was before, showing that he is willing to learn from

their past mistakes. Write in the comments,

how do you like to use in the so-called games

cheats. What do you know illegal tricks Beyblade, come across

whether you are with them or yourself sinned by applying them. For example,

some uncomfortable bladers advised to use

super glue for compound parts of the blade to his

it was impossible to "blow up" in the arena. Write, comment,

sure all the guys will very interesting and useful

know your info on this topic.

Fact number 3: "Brother." Daigo has younger brother Ryota with whom

he has very good strong relations. Ryota idealizes

and admires Daigo, calling his "best older brother",

always supporting him in babbled tournaments. Exactly

similarly Daigo, very dedicated to your younger brother

always takes care of him. Opinion is important to Daigo

his brother since he afraid of what to think

Ryota, if he finds out that he cheated in battle. Luckily,

Ryota never found out about it. His character Ryota is like

with Toko Aoi and Nika Aoi, he is the same cheerful and playful. Ryota very

appreciates her elder brother daigo always equals

on him and wants to be with him. At a time when Daigo wants

join french Team AS Gallus, Ryota first

didn't want to let him go so as afraid that more

will not be able to spend with him so much time. But then

shows kindness, postponing aside your fears by approving

Daigo's desire to follow your dreams. By the way in

anime not a single mention about Daigo's parents at the time

how about the parents of others heroes we are already a lot

we know Who doesn't know maybe watch the video on our

channel link in the description. Fact number 4: "Beyblades." Beyblades that

Daigo fights in the arena You all know Doomscizor.

Beyblades of attacking type, main techniques which is

the so-called "hunting launch and double strike

Doomscizor. If you know others tricks, write in the comments.

Daigo, like other characters anime, has some

similarities with their Beyblades, namely color gamut

clothes and accessories with a picture of a skull in

as a link to your bey Also, the letter D in the center

Doomscizor is a binder symbol between our name

hero and his bey name: they have the same initials.

Write in the comments, there is Doomscizor in your collection?

and how pleased you are with him. I have it all. Becoming

Like, subscribe to the channel and write your fact about Daigo Kurogami

under this video. Best komenty, according to our good tradition,

sure to be included in the following video. Until new meetings and

excellent mood to you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét