Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

I have to stop here just to see this place. Very beautiful

it's a city called Ei, Ei-chou. It's a village, very small and it's dying but look at this

place

anybody wants to come here they should come fast because this place is dying

I think, what, 10 years from now this place will disappear, maybe, no really if you're

walking to say there's no young people

Ei belongs to Minamikyushu, Minamikyushu-shi, the city where we live and

it's far from here but they don't have enough population so they have to put

all these cities together

Today we came to this Buddhist temple, Seiryuji, It's one type of buddhism

Here is my favorite temple here at Minami..

Kagoshima! whole Kawashima it's really beautiful and the people are really nice

so I love to come here

Yoshi, let's see this place.

Here we can take pictures outside

but we cannot take pictures inside

their temple... houses... but it should be ok

Here it's a Udon restaurant and it's really good, really good

Like I can come here a lot I sometimes help them with some

activities and one day we had to get these things. It's called KOKE

We went in the mountains with just like a shovel and we just got some from the

ground in the floor and we planted here. And it's beautiful

What I like about Buddhism, Buddhist temple, it's their gardens it's beautiful

Always have this nice ways of making like these things like it's supposed to be a water

or river, maybe, and then the mountains and trees

yes here they have something stones, they love stones, they loved stones

Japanese love stones they put stones everywhere

It's huge

here's the main entrance

Here you have like a frame from this door and you have

this second frame inside

those who follow my Instagram who probably have seen these pictures

this statue here

look at his nipple

it's a flower

why a flower? yep it's a flower

If you are into photography

it's a nice temple to visit

look the colors

It's very beautiful

if you check this place

there's no bolt

it's just made like the old Japanese style

just cut and they put it together

it's not common to see this these days

look at this little Daruma

that's it

really beautiful place

I love to come here it's really nice

FAST tour on the Seiryuji temple

but too many people so I couldn't see everything

probably I'll come back

yes, yes, yes you come here you can ask

the staff and they will take you around the temple

I'll leave the link of Google maps on this place

come here

It's REALLY nice place

better now?

she's complaining that speak with enough emotion..

I speak like AI

okay thank you, I don't know where I'm going

next week, hmmmm, I'm thinking so leave your comments below

subscribe, like this video and thank you!

Bye bye

For more infomation >> AMAZING buddhist temple JAPAN - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Favorites and Flops | January 2019 - Duration: 12:31.

hey everybody welcome back to my channel so today's video is actually my January

2019 a favourites and flop so if you'd like to see some of the products I was

using all for the month of January things I absolutely love may be a thing

or two that I didn't like then please keep on watching also make sure that you

guys subscribe to my channel hit that notification valve bookmark my page I

flowed a video every single day of the week plus I also do live streams every

weekend I want you to be able to come on back and watch whatever you like let's

go and get started okay guys so let's just go ahead and get started with my

January favorites first thing I'm gonna go ahead and go in with is the billion

dollar brow universal brow pencil and I did give this in my January boxycharm

it's actually a pretty nice pencil it's not as like budge proof as my Maybelline

expert wear twin I am brow pencil and dark brown but it's still really really

nice yeah I do like this

so yeah really nice eyebrow pencil they got a little bolt today it happens but

yeah I like the color it's great for me I don't really see how this would be

universal for everyone but it is a really nice eyebrow pencil I'm glad I

got it in my boxy charm okay I'm gonna go ahead and just pray my eyes with my

Maybelline instant age rewind concealer I haven't gotten a new concealer and I'm

but this is a goodie so okay so the eyeshadow palette I'm going to be using

today is one that I've been absolutely loving and it is the beauty glazed

perfect eye shadow palette I use this for my New Year's Eve makeup look and

it's such a pretty palette and yeah I really really like it so

yeah guys this is supposed to be kind of like a dupe for the kuda Beauty the

natural or nude palette nude palette but anyway really really pretty shades so

I'm gonna go ahead and just cut some shadow on and yeah so

I really really love this palette it is beautiful you get lots of really nice

shimmers the maps are really nice it's very easy to create a really beautiful

warm look really really like this palette

ten bucks guys you know I bought mine on Amazon it's really really pretty I think

it's a really really nice palette quality's great and it is cruelty free

and it's good for 24 months but yeah if you were looking for it really an

expensive Valentine's Day gift or birthday gift this is awesome not it's

just great I cannot recommend enough so I got to try the covergirl matte made

foundation and this stuff is really really nice I like it a lot so um just

got my flat top brush here really really nice coverage and it comes in a lot of

shades and it's affordable another thing I liked a lot was for this month in

January I liked the le colors glow wow this is there liquid illuminizer and

this is in glow pink anyway so I want to try and I wanted to try this mixed in

with a little bit of foundation so I'm gonna just go ahead and just do a little

bit just to see how this mixes with foundation but

really like the LA Colors liquid highlighter mixed in with the covergirl

Matt made foundation it still gave a lot of coverage but it's a little bit

luminous I really really like that that is really really really really nice what

am i what am I do people that watches my videos they wanted to see what those

look like and foundation really really nice I like it a lot

okay we're gonna go and just conceal the eyes getting something I haven't

actually done a full review on but I've been loving it for for all this month we

received the pretty vulgar powder room at about a powder in December's

boxycharm and I have been using this like crazy it's a great just a great

powder very very very finely milled and I just really really liked it so I'm

gonna hurry up and set my under eyes but I really just like this powder it's

really really nice

you get quite a bit it doesn't leave any kind of white cast it is matte but it

doesn't make you look cakey or anything like that it's just a really really nice

powder I like it a lot and it did come with a little puff and actually like the

little puff for kind of baking my nose I have an oily you know I've got

combination skin and the oily t-zone so

moving on to a product I did not love and it is the elf modern metals cheek

palette I just didn't like this it's got some nice colors these highlighters look

like they'd be like really really like nice and blingy but like they look nice

like swatched but they're just really kind of dull I mean I just don't like I

just don't like them I just don't like this the eyeshadow palette was nice the

the lip products were nice but I'm just not a huge fan of this but I'm gonna go

ahead and go in with this blush right here blushes are fine but I have blush

palettes that I like so I'm not gonna like reach for this that much just for

the blushes you know it's just I don't know it was kind of a disappointment

wasn't super they weren't super awesome not my favorite thing in the world okay

let's go ahead and finish off the under eye area going to gently wipe away this

baked

okay I'm gonna go ahead and go back into clay it's a really really beautiful

shade just get this smoke down underneath the eye a little bit okay I

went on to highlight a let's gonna get that done so two different highlighters

that I absolutely love for the month of January so the LA girl the the reverie

highlighter palette really really pretty really nice shades all these shades are

you know I can wear all of them maybe not on the face but on the eyes and

everything and then also the Ophir cosmetics Rodeo Drive little highlighter

really really really awesome really really liked it so I'm gonna go ahead

and go in with Rodeo Drive right here and just go ahead and really really nice

pretty gold shade I can understand why there's so many people that absolutely

love this highlight it is really really nice

and then I'm just gonna use the girl highlighter palette and I'm just gently

going to take a little bit of ethereal it's this really pretty kind of rosy

shade I'm gonna gently put that over a little bit of my blush is almost like a

blush topper just for a little bit of extra glow cause why not

okay and to finish off the lips I have the L'Oreal mat Inc new liquid lipsticks

I did get this in a influenster voxbox but I really really like this formula

this is number 414 I rule it's really really pretty kind of Bobbie shade and

they're so thin they are just incredible

these are awesome they're like 10 bucks apiece I got three different shades just

really really nice very very thin they are very long-lasting they don't dry

down totally matte they're really really comfortable and very very vibrant but

yeah guys these were my favorites and one flop for January 2019 I can't

believe January is almost over it is crazy but yeah I'm looking forward to

tried some new stuff I got some stuff come in but yeah guys this was it

because I really really love the eyeshadow palette to definitely

recommend it the liquid lipstick is awesome really really loved this dollar

highlighter from the dollar store I mean it mix beautifully and with the

foundation and I really really like the covergirl map made an awesome foundation

very affordable and it definitely can still give you full coverage you know

when I mixed in a little bit of liquid illuminator really really nice though

but yeah guys I hope this video please make sure that you give this video a

thumbs up it really helps me out makes my content a little bit more

visible also make sure that you guys share this video I know it's a little

bit before February I know it's not technically the last day of January but

you know I wanted to get this up and guys also make sure you guys leave a

comment down below what was your favorite product for January whether

it's hair skin care makeup I would love to know let me know down below in the

comments and guys also make sure that you guys follow me on my other social

media twitter facebook Instagram it's all a bunch of glam babe I will see you

guys tomorrow for another video have a great one guys bye

if you like what I'm doing on this channel please consider supporting me on

patreon or be a super chat during my live streams my link for patreon is in

the description below

For more infomation >> Favorites and Flops | January 2019 - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

Strange History of Chakra / Chakram - Ancient Weapon of India - Duration: 11:34.

Hey guys, today we are going to look at this traditional Indian weapon called Chakra or

Chakram.

This is a medieval form of this weapon and there are several advanced versions, like

this ancient Chakra, also known as Sudharshan Chakra which is supposed to be extremely sophisticated,

- we will see this in a few minutes.

Now, let us focus on this Chakra, I call it the Ring chakra and this is essentially a

flat ring made of metal.

This is a special kind of weapon because we usually use hand held weapons, but this is

a throwing weapon, and that's unique.

While it is quite possible to use the chakra simply as a hand-held cutting weapon like

a knife in close combat, the beauty of the Chakra is in throwing it - It was mostly used

as a throwing weapon.

If you throw it, you can see the damage it can do to a human body.

If this weapon was thrown at someone's neck it would create a very deep wound, possibly

a fatal injury.

Even if you hit the enemy on his sides, the cut is deep.

The Chakra is also different from other throwing weapons like a throwing axe, for example.

A throwing axe can only hit and damage at one single point, but the Chakra keeps rotating

even as it comes in contact with anything.. so, it will create a much deeper and larger

cut as it rotates, within the body of the enemy.

You can see such a cut here.

Typically, a Chakra like this is about 2 inches to a 6 inches in radius.

It is designed with a sharp outer edge, and a blunt inner circumference, So you are safe

to hold it from the inside and you can even twirl it with your fingers and just kind of

snap release it on your enemy.

Now, this is actually an original antique weapon so it is not that sharp, antique collectors

like my friend Jayesh won't sharpen it because it will lose its antiquity, but it can still

do serious damage, after all these years.

So, what is the history behind this weapon?

We do have solid historical records of this weapon from the year 1500 onwards.

When Europeans came to India, they were astonished to see this weapon, being used by a group

of people called Sikhs.

Sikhs are known for their integrity and bravery, and they follow a specific religion known

as Sikhism.

Europeans noted that Sikh Warriors wore a long conical turban, and Chakras of different

sizes were placed on them.

A chakra was put on the index finger of the right hand, and made to spin several times

and then hurled with great force at the enemy lines, and the razor edges created terrible

wounds and incredible damage to the enemy.

While European accounts are quite vivid, they don't have any pictures.

But we do have pictures of these chakras from an Indian text called Akbar Nama, these are

original pictures from this 16th century text.

And you can see there are several flying rings, and you can see wounded people with deep cuts.

Notice how these people are wearing these Chakras, and some of them are twirling these

on their fingers.

Each warrior would throw half a dozen of these chakras directly on the frontlines, and it

will completely destroy the enemy lines.

A barrage of Chakras flew against the enemies in the first few minutes of any battle.

Now, historians thought that this Ring chakra was invented by Sikhs just before 1500 A.D.

However, in 2014, a stone pillar was excavated in South India which has confirmed that this

Ring Chakra was used many centuries before the birth of Sikhism.

Sikhism was only founded in 1469, but archeologists confirm that this pillar is much older, it

belongs to 12th or 13th century A.D, and this weapon was used by Hindus, because the excavation

site was a Hindu temple.

And this is definitely the Chakra weapon because it also has other weapons carved around it.

So, was the Chakra invented around the 12th Century?

No, the Chakra has a much deeper history.

Ancient Indian texts older than 2000 years describe a much more technologically advanced

weapon called the Sudharshan Chakra.

This weapon is described as the weapon of Lord Vishnu, and it is said to spin for a

very long time, it was capable of creating fire, and it can even return to the owner

after striking the enemy.

In fact, the TV series Xena: Warrior Princess uses a similar weapon inspired by ancient

Hindu texts.

Today, historians classify these texts as mere mythology and not historical documents.

However, there is a thousand year old model of this weapon, this was made in the 11th

Century.

This Chakra is said to be modeled after the original Chakra of the Gods.

It is called a Prayoga Chakra or an experimental chakra, which is not a fully functional one,

but an experimental model.

In the center, it originally had a scientific diagram of the weapon, which is now eroded.

The entire Chakra can spin, both at the front, and you can see that this circular knob at

the back can also turn.

This back wheel denotes the input, and the other side would be the output.

Now, the symbolism is amazing, because there are 8 spokes in the wheel, each depicting

half a quadrant, and on the 4 corners rubies are placed.

In ancient Hinduism, Rubies denote solar energy, they stand for the deep red color from the

rays of the sun.

Now, let us look at the output side, and you can see uncut, unpolished diamonds on the

4 corners depicting fire or combustion as output energy.

You can even see flame like decorations around it.

This is really fascinating, because according to ancient texts, the Sudharshan Chakra was

created using Stardust and operated using Solar energy.

This Chakra is said to have 2 concentric circumferences which moved in opposite directions and could

spin for a long time.

In the past, people thought of this as mere fiction, but today we are able to build devices

like fidget spinners with very simple technology, and these also have multiple circumferences

and can spin very fast, and can keep spinning for a very long time.

Is it possible that such a technology existed in ancient times?

Did an advanced civilization exist in ancient India, which was using sophisticated weapons

and are we merely thinking of this as fiction or mythology?

But there is something even more strange, the Sudharshan Chakra was not only limited

to India, some artifacts were found near Afghanistan, in the ancient Bactrian Kingdom and here you

can see a 4th century seal where a Bactrian king is shown worshiping Lord Vishnu.

And look at Lord Vishnu's top right hand.

This is the simple ring Chakra, but look at the bottom left hand.

You can see the Sudharshan Chakra which is much larger.

The weapon is almost half the size of a human being, compare it with the king and look at

the giant stature of Lord Vishnu.

And we can also find ancient coins minted outside India showing the same Chakra and

archeologists confirm that yes, this is in fact the Sudharshan Chakra & Lord Vishnu.

But perhaps we need to go in the other direction, to South East Asia to find the truth about

the Sudharshan Chakra.

In Thailand, strange artifacts are found.. they look like modern day rotors with cutting

blades and have a great aerodynamic design.

I mean look at the similarity between this and modern day rotor blades.

These are known as Chakram or Chakri in Thailand.

What is even more fascinating is that, today, Thailand is ruled by a royal dynasty called

the Chakri Dynasty.

Their royal emblem is a combination of the Chakra and the trident.

Thai people believe that the original Sudharshan Chakra is still held by the Royal Family of

Thailand who are considered as descendants of Gods.

Is it possible that the original Sudharshan Chakra still exists?

Or is it merely an imaginary weapon?

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section, I am Praveen Mohan, thanks a lot

for watching, don't forget to subscribe and also click on the bell button to get all the

updates.

Please give this video a thumbs up and do share it with your friends and I will talk

to you soon.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Strange History of Chakra / Chakram - Ancient Weapon of India - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

ధనస్సురాశి2019 | Dhanu Rashi 2019 | 2019 February Rasi Phalalu | vaara phalalu this week | Astrology - Duration: 8:44.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ధనస్సురాశి2019 | Dhanu Rashi 2019 | 2019 February Rasi Phalalu | vaara phalalu this week | Astrology - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

Where To Eat + Drink in Baguio | Yummy Ph - Duration: 4:31.

Baguio is famous for being a summer destination

Offering cooler climes and fresh produce.

But Baguio is more than that,

the City of Pines will take your tastebuds on a tour

with classic, traditional, dishes, and new favorites.

In the municipality of La Trinidad, a rustic restaurant called Farmer's Daughter

offers authentic Cordilleran dishes.

Kindot Jen Baboy

Dinakdakan

and Pinikpikan

are some of the many Cordilleran dishes Farmer's Daughter is known for.

Pinikpikan is a native chicken soup similar to tinola,

which is prepared by repetitively beating a live chicken

with a stick prior to cooking.

It is served with etag, a smoked salt-cured pork,

that gives this native dish a combination of salty and bitter flavors.

For merienda, head over to Choco-late De Batirol and

treat yourself to a cup of traditional hot chocolate paired with kakanin.

To melt, froth and thicken their organic chocolate paste,

they use an old-fashioned wooden molinilyo quickly rubbed between the palms.

The bitterness of this decadent drink pairs perfectly

with the slight saltiness from the bibingka and the suman sa lihiya.

Beyond tradition, Baguio is also home to an emerging food scene.

New places have opened to cater for food fans

and even discerning beer drinkers.

Baguio Craft Brewery is the place to be

if you want to warm yourself with a glass of craft beer.

Baguio is all about the freshness—not just with food,

but also with their brewed beer on tap.

You can pair the ales with Baguio Craft Brewery's mouthwatering, beer-infused bar chow.

There's another new bar in town,

and it has an al fresco view of the pine trees along Outlook Drive.

You should add Craft 1945 to your itinerary.

Craft 1945 is the lovechild of

Casa Marcos' signature Spanish dishes

and Baguio Craft Brewery's popular beers.

If you're a fan of Casa Marcos' trademark gambas,

sisig

and paella,

You can pair this with a glass of Craft 1945,

Which is served exclusively at this renovated heritage house.

Before you head back home,

Make it a point to drop by the spots that offer the Baguio classics.

For a hearty breakfast with a homey ambiance,

You can always rely on Cafe By The Ruins.

The sweet camote bread and ensaymada are

Freshly baked on a daily basis at the Dua branch.

These pastries go with a cup of freshly brewed Ruins coffee with Balikucha,

which is a sugar candy that melts in your cup of coffee and gives it caramel notes.

You can't leave Baguio without having a salad that's abundant with

vibrant fruits, crisp greens,

plus fresh seafood, tender chicken,

and a drizzle of strawberry vinaigrette.

If you're having brunch, make sure to try the Baguio Bagnet

which is served with Balatinaw, or red-brown rice,

and salty fermented Padas from Pangasinan on the side.

Essential to your Baguio trip is to enjoy strawberries at its prime.

Our no-fail tip?

Go to Vizco's along Session road for their popular strawberry shortcake.

The sweet creamy cake topped with fresh tart strawberries

is so popular among tourists and even locals.

It would be a sin to leave Baguio without the proper pasalubong

you can only get at the Good Sheperd Convent.

With Ube Jam you can eat straight from the jar,

Alfajor that's hard to share

and Lengua de Gato that melts in your mouth.

It's the perfect last stop on your way back home

—already mentally planning your next weekend food trip to Baguio!

For more infomation >> Where To Eat + Drink in Baguio | Yummy Ph - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW GARFIELD 4/5 | Best Comic Book Characters Drawing For Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 5:04.

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! (◕‿◕)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW GARFIELD 4/5 | Best Comic Book Characters Drawing For Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

영어 발음이 좋은 사람들의 특징 - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> 영어 발음이 좋은 사람들의 특징 - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

跑給你看EP2預告 - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> 跑給你看EP2預告 - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Efe Canım Kardeşim 2019 Müzikaline Gitti. Mine, Müge, Mıncır, Galip, Lale hepsi bir arada. - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> Efe Canım Kardeşim 2019 Müzikaline Gitti. Mine, Müge, Mıncır, Galip, Lale hepsi bir arada. - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Seungjae "Did you eat my Dad..?" [The Return of Superman/2019.01.27] - Duration: 16:08.

Sian, I brought you here because you cried.

I'm not crying now.

- Do you feel better? / - Of course.

Will we see their brotherly love again?

- They're holding hands. / - What is that?

Seungjae, let's eat something.

- We worked hard. / - That's right.

"We worked hard. That's right."

Hello.

Please give us French fries.

- I have money. / - Does he carry money?

Here you go.

- It's a secret that we came here. / - Okay.

Don't tell my dad.

They said they will go to the toilet.

- Don't write a letter. / - A letter?

Okay. Please take a seat.

- Okay. / - Okay.

I'm exhausted.

Why are you exhausted?

I'm exhausted because of your dad.

I know.

My dad is a soccer player,

so he trains us too hard.

It was hard to pull the girls' sled.

I know.

I'm so exhausted.

Is every day like this for you?

Yes. My dad is a prankster.

A prankster.

Things have been hard for me.

Your food is here.

They're sharing French fries after commiserating.

It looks delicious.

- Eat up. / - Let's hurry up and eat.

Let's eat it with ketchup.

Ketchup?

It's hot. Be careful.

- Gosh. / - My goodness.

Is he feeding Sian?

(Gosh, then I better give you some too.)

- My goodness. / - Gosh, the two of them are so cute.

(They're caring for each other.)

(It's true friendship.)

They're young,

but their friendship is strong.

It tastes better when you eat it like that.

I wonder what my sisters are doing.

I bet they're training.

Meanwhile, the twins are pulling the dads on the sleds.

Of course it doesn't work.

Dad, why are you so heavy?

You're the one who chose me.

Hurry up!

- Jiyong must be relatively lighter. / - That's right.

It's hard, right?

(The winter training is harsh and endless.)

- Bye. / - We should go too.

- Let's play some more. / - Okay.

Are they playing more instead of returning?

- They'll get caught. / - They're runaways.

Let's play until 12 a.m.

Let's play until it's 11:50 p.m.

Okay.

(Excited)

It's an arcade.

- I'm going to win. / - I'm going to win.

No blocking.

Captain power!

Bellybutton power!

Seriously.

I think they forgot about their dads.

They're having so much fun.

(Goal! Another goal!)

(The power of DNA is showing at the arcade.)

Let's go one more time!

- Let's stop. / - Why?

Because Sian keeps winning.

I should win once too.

Let's go play that.

Okay.

(What game did Seungjae pick?)

(It's a VR balloon popping game.)

Is there such a game?

Time passes quickly when they get into the game.

Oh, no.

What are you two doing?

- They got caught. / - Oh, no.

They didn't even notice Donggook approaching.

(Silly)

What are you two doing?

- They can't hear him. / - My goodness.

(He's canceling the game.)

(Why did it stop all of a sudden?)

What are you two doing?

- Seungjae froze. / - You said you had to pee.

What are you doing here?

Did I tell you it's okay to do this?

You came in here for the toilet, right?

- Right? / - Yes.

What did you do after coming here?

I'll forgive you if you're honest.

- We ate fries. / - Did you eat fries?

You only made us do difficult things.

Did I make you do difficult things?

(We were tired all day.)

Was it too hard today?

We came here to play.

- They came to play. / - But I trained you.

Were you able to get rid of your stress?

Yes.

Seola and Sua are training very hard.

Everyone was waiting, but you didn't come back.

Put your arms around each other.

(Hugging)

No, just one side.

You have to sit on "one",

then stand up on "two". Got it?

"We're one." Ready, go.

One.

- We're... / - We're...

- Two. / - One.

- We're... / - We're...

(The two boys became one at the arcade.)

Was my dad scary?

No, he didn't punish us much.

- Was it fun earlier? / - Yes.

It was nice because it was just the two of us.

That's right.

We love each other.

Yes, but we're just friends.

- "Don't cross the line." / - Be my friend forever.

- Gosh. / - Gosh.

We fell over suddenly.

Thank goodness your nose isn't bleeding.

The captains hid a lot of treasures.

- What? / - What?

(Treasure?)

This time, go out and just look for treasures.

- Okay? We'll watch. / - Yes.

Guys, I'll say "treasure", and you can say "go!"

- I'll say "treasure"... / - Go!

They don't work well together. Just say, "let's go!"

- One, two, three. / - One, two, three.

- Let's go! / - Let's go!

"Let's go" is what insiders say.

- Insiders. / - What's that?

It's when you make friends on SNS.

(Does "insiders" mean friends on SNS?)

(Don't agree to it.)

You're so outdated.

- Go on a treasure hunt. / - Okay.

Good luck!

It's okay. It's okay.

- Follow her, Sian. / - Sian, follow them.

I'm going to find the most treasure.

I'm going to win the treasure hunt.

- That's right. / - The area is too big.

- It's too vast. / - Beside you!

- Were they buried? / - He found one.

It's a treasure!

Sian found one. That's fake.

Did they hide fake ones?

What's this?

(Is this a treasure?)

We can just dig some and put it in.

- They'll think it's special. / - Are they all fake?

You can't be lazy if you want to play pranks.

You should be energetic and diligent

to be able to play with his kids.

There's a snowman inside this.

Yes, it's snow.

- She got one too. / - Gosh.

(Snow here, snow there)

It's just snow.

Dad!

What? What is it?

- What is this? / - She's angry.

- What? / - It's just snow.

Try going to the grass field.

Seriously.

Try going there.

Those are fake too.

- He's incorrigible. / - Where is it?

There's nothing here.

Is there really treasure?

Come here.

(Stop wasting time and gather around.)

Dad, did you play another prank?

- It's a coup. / - Why wasn't it there?

Where did your dad go?

Wait, Seungjae. Where is your dad?

Seungjae's dad?

He's changing the subject.

He went down because you guys took so long.

Where did he go? Hold on.

Did he get eaten by a polar bear?

A bear might have caught him.

- Seungjae's serious. / - He's scared.

What do we do?

He went to where the treasure hunt was.

(My dad is in the snow?)

Sian and Seungjae, you should go check.

(Are the two boys being dispatched?)

Why?

Your dad disappeared.

Your dad's feet must be so cold.

His feet are cold?

- Is that a hint? / - Good luck.

Seungjae, find your dad, okay?

He's out of sight.

(They can't find even find a trace of him.)

Dad, where are you?

Where are you, Uncle?

Dad! Where are you?

Boys, keep going straight.

Where are you, Uncle?

Maybe he was eaten by a bear.

There's something...

- Come here. / - Did he find something?

Isn't he over there?

(Is my dad over there?)

What is it? I can't see anything.

- I don't either. / - What is it?

(Let's go check it out.)

Over there. Never mind.

Yes, what is that in the snow?

- The pile? / - There's a pile of snow.

What is that thing?

Something's strange.

What's over there?

(Everyone's suspicious of one place.)

See? It's so random.

- That. / - Where is he?

(Where is he?)

(My goodness.)

He was startled.

Who are you?

(Who is this white beast?)

Who are you?

When I monitor your section of the show,

I noticed that you play a lot of pranks.

- He's the master. / - Do you do any research?

- "Research"? / - It's hard to research all the time.

We can't play pranks after this golden time passes.

- When he grows up... / - I've tried many times,

but I have a low success rate.

I don't think he ever succeeded.

It's not like you can get lessons on pranks.

Anyway, I prepared something.

I'll go get it.

This is a ghillie suit.

This ghillie suit fooled his children before.

Are they using it in the snow?

(It's going in the snow?)

It's perfect.

- He's really something. / - I couldn't find any.

(The kids are busy searching for treasure.)

(On the other side...)

(People are starting to murmur.)

You look like walking snow.

There's a white suit too.

(White ghillie suit)

Where did he even get those things?

I'm a fan, Lee Donggook!

- Did they go there just to do this? / - Jiyong.

(He's directing the scene.)

More, more, more.

If there's any red,

- it pops out too much. / - Is he

- picking the location? / - He's a true director.

(Lead actor, Ko Jiyong)

(The ice monster is here.)

Can you hear me? Make a circle if you can.

They're even communicating.

Jiyong, you have to get down.

That's right. He can't get caught.

(He's coaching like crazy.)

Get down low. Get low.

- Aren't you cold? / - No, I'm okay.

Of course the kids didn't see him.

I really thought

- he was a pile of snow. / - It's perfect.

Can you pile up some snow around me?

Jiyong, if this harms your health in any way

- like your temperature dropping, tell me. / - Okay.

This is just a prank.

There's no need to put your life at stake.

It's more important to survive.

My feet are cold.

It's not easy playing with kids.

The snow monster Jiyong was hiding

under Donggook's coaching.

Will he succeed this time?

You can't tell if you just glance over.

- I really can't tell. / - Where is he?

(He's enduring the cold.)

Ready?

(Ready)

It's hard to tell what it is. Wait.

Why is he so happy?

He was always the lead actor,

and this is his first time directing.

- It's a different kind of joy. / - Who are you?

Who are you?

Try moving forward.

Like this, like this.

It's like a horror movie.

- Stop coming to us. / - I'm sorry.

Jiyong is laughing too much.

- He's dying. / - Who are you?

(Staring)

(This white furry lump is...)

Seungjae was startled.

Are you a bear?

He's laughing right now, right?

- A polar bear! / - He's giggling.

(Sian kept on making logical guesses.)

Maybe he was eaten by a bear.

They're still kids. I thought

they'd notice it's Jiyong by now.

Did you eat Seungjae's dad?

He's dumbfounded.

He said yes.

- Seungjae will cry. / - He ate your dad.

- Don't get found out. / - He ate your dad.

What do we do?

Did you eat my dad?

Did you really eat him?

(Nodding)

That was his dad.

What do we do?

Why is a variety show so sad?

Look at those tears.

What are you going to do, Seungjae?

Is it true?

Where's my dad?

Is he going to say he's in his tummy?

He says he's in his tummy.

Sian is good at making the situation worse.

He's so sad. "My dad."

Wait. Is Sian holding back his tears?

Why did it suddenly become a drama?

Your dad must be somewhere.

Can't you return my dad to me?

Bring his dad back.

You're making him sad.

Their reactions weren't what we expected.

Did you see his hat?

(His hoodie is sticking out.)

Your pants fell off,

but they didn't notice. Aren't your knees cold?

Your pants came off.

He's pulling them back up.

He's pulling them back up in this sad situation.

Some people just aren't cut out for it.

What's wrong?

Get up and walk over here.

(He's exiting quietly.)

(He can walk on two feet?)

I want to join too. I desperately

want to be in on a prank.

Is it a person?

(What?)

Bring Seungjae's dad back!

(Pulling up his pants)

(Run, snow monster.)

It wasn't me.

(Thank you for being fooled.)

Hey, what are you doing?

- What are you doing? / - They must know.

Of course the twins would know.

Just take off his mask.

(Confused)

What's this?

Did I get you?

He's smiling now.

- Of course. / - "How can you fool me?"

- A dad shouldn't do that. / - You surprised me.

- What's wrong? / - He'll cry louder this time.

What is it?

See? I knew he'd cry.

Don't cry, Seungjae.

Don't cry.

(I thought you were eaten by a bear!)

Gosh.

- Were you scared? / - Sian is calm.

(I was worried about you, Dad.)

I was only trying to have fun with you.

The dads must have had fun.

- They're relieved now. / - I'm glad.

- Dad. / - Were you worried?

Seungjae,

you need to experience things like this.

You grow stronger through them.

For more infomation >> Seungjae "Did you eat my Dad..?" [The Return of Superman/2019.01.27] - Duration: 16:08.

-------------------------------------------

পোল্যন্ড প্রবাসী কাসেম দেওয়ান কি বলেন-Explains his exeperienc in Bangla!! - Duration: 5:55.

What do you do in Poland Now??

For more infomation >> পোল্যন্ড প্রবাসী কাসেম দেওয়ান কি বলেন-Explains his exeperienc in Bangla!! - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nimbecidine EC - നിംബസിഡിന്‍ കീടനാശിനി ഉപയോഗം ടെറസ് കൃഷിയില്‍ - Duration: 4:06.

Nimbecidine

EC

is a neem-oil-based botanical insecticide containing Azadirachtin.

we can use this against Whitefly, Aphids, Thrips, Bollworm, Cutworm, Leafhoppers etc.

Apply preferably in the early morning or late evening hours is recommended.

5ml of Nimbecidine in 1 liter water is the dosage.

While preparing the Spray Solution

please remember this, Add water to Nimbecidine.

Do not add Nimbecidine to water.

Stir well to get a good emulsion and spray it over vegetable leaves.

For more infomation >> Nimbecidine EC - നിംബസിഡിന്‍ കീടനാശിനി ഉപയോഗം ടെറസ് കൃഷിയില്‍ - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Must Watch Funny videos 😂 Comedy Videos 2019 || people doing stupid thing p194 - Duration: 3:04.

people doing stupid thing

For more infomation >> Must Watch Funny videos 😂 Comedy Videos 2019 || people doing stupid thing p194 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Letné nechty s 3D kvetmi - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Letné nechty s 3D kvetmi - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 New Colorful Eye Makeup - Eye Makeup Tutorial - Duration: 10:22.

hi guys, remember to subscribe to channels to keep track of best and best video

For more infomation >> Top 10 New Colorful Eye Makeup - Eye Makeup Tutorial - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

インクこぼれたドッキリwww - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> インクこぼれたドッキリwww - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Définition Licorne - Vidéos formation - Tutoriel vidéos - Market Academy par Guillaume Sanchez - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Définition Licorne - Vidéos formation - Tutoriel vidéos - Market Academy par Guillaume Sanchez - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hearing Forgotten Sounds With Vibrant SOUNDBRIDGE | MED-EL - Duration: 2:04.

Hi. My name is Patricia.

I come from North Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.

I was implanted with the SOUNDBRIDGE middle ear implant in 2013.

And my middle ear SOUNDBRIDGE is connected to a SAMBA

audio processor.

What surprised me about the SOUNDBRIDGE was ...

with hearing aids you get amplification.

With amplification you get distortion.

So they are not terribly ideal really ...

What surprised me about this was ...

it's like having my own hearing back.

Normal hearing ... which is a miracle.

It's not the distortion you get with hearing aids.

It's just like natural hearing.

So that's ... wonderful.

When I was switched on to the processor after my operation and

I could hear for the first time,

it was ...

profoundly moving.

I could hear my own voice and sounds that you forget that you ever heard.

Like the indicator on a car.

Or water from a tap.

And for me a huge thing was to be able to hear my grandchildren.

And music. To hear music again.

It was amazing.

It gave me back my life.

Because I had six years living in silence.

My advice to anybody who has been recommended to have

a SOUNDBRIDGE implant is to be very patient.

It's a long slow road.

But it's worth it.

And trust your consultants and your specialists implicitly.

Somebody asked me if I was afraid before I had my operation.

And I said:

"No. When you have nothing to loose you are not afraid."

So be patient. Trust your consultants

and go for it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét