Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Tudor etiquette very important I think it's time for me to start getting

involved in a little bit out I could do with it and also it's time for me to

dress up it's been a while I'm so I'm gonna meet Maria who's a who's a dress

historian si Nazi job in it and I'm in our hands I have no idea what I've got

planned today but I think it's time to refine myself

which my mother will be over the moon with it's not at all market up yes it's

a big old trunk it is but you're a wealthy man and wealthy men wore lots of

layers the lovely parrot pant set is look at that I mean yeah I'm thinking

you may have got me sizes one only the very best for you okay

well I'm very excited about this I've got to just get to gets up on I think

shit okay should not take my shirt off well yes you might need to take off

Morgan your shirt oh I like he is always the quiet ones you have to worry about

here we go dude would would Sir John would he have had a dress so he asked

was he really in it no no it's an absolute indicator of your

place in society that you would have had someone to dress you okay

and the socks and the socks as well okay I usually keep your socks on men always

normally this shirt would be a little longer

most men didn't wear any other undergarments so the shirt would have

been all you would have had what we need next are your hose and at this point so

this is the sort of the Tudor equivalent of your jeans so this is a how is it is

this an expensive heart well these aren't quite how they would have been

through huh and of course if we're thinking about the shape of men's bodies

at this point one of the things that you would want is good legs and obviously

this is what helps show off the legs your bad low clear voice no no they're

very nicely and this is where all the decoration comes in the home

Vasili Natalie tell me what they is put them on yeah look at these natty Paris

droids easer who's designing clobbered in can I see what we're gonna do we're

gonna get it gazer huh I'm just gonna get the biggest puff bulb massive think

they've been sown these paper what's it about peacocking very much and we

haven't finished yet so no pair of hose is complete without the cop piece copies

would have been attached at the front to conceal the front opening of the hose

the key thing here is all about size so it's Christian of how daring you feel as

to what sort of size and shape of copies a lot of the style of that one room no

well no bear in mind that they're solid and padded Wow solid oh man do you are

the dresses story might you lose my codpiece well we've got to that we think

actually would go well with the hose and the other item associate question which

one would you like obviously everything at the tutor courts

highly competitive so you're going to want to show that you are a man of

status and the larger the codpiece the more status guard above it that way but

of course it's gotta go that why isn't it because yeah we're giving it a bigger

name why is it called a codpiece and because

you know Cod means fish it does but also in the soil 15th and 16th century

English slang it meant stratum did it I mean I would fear you know modern-day

times that the flashy of the car the Ferrari it means that your vis the other

compensating for something so I probably already use my brain and gone for a

smaller codpiece just to let everyone know in the room that I don't need a big

cog piece because what's underneath is Godzilla it's just fascinating

mmm-hmm they mentally yes and they're intelligent people and they want to

dress well yeah and then they cancel spoil it without I suppose

there's no need for it but you know let's let's move on because I think this

is in far some ways you know reasonably rather hot in here

so this is your doublet this is the main upper garment that usually made to match

the hose and together when you have both of these on these would give you the

definitive Tudor look now their thing about the codpiece now at this point

because it's not showing it will turn a knob on just safety was to look now it

looks rather you know it could be yeah because it you see to reveal it that's

why I probably do it back in the dark there's loads of young maidens I'd

reveal it there you go it'll be gasping when they maria i got a

spin you know gasping for breath oh yeah I'm figuring it now here's your gown

this is the real marker of status at this point oh yeah we got a bit more

puffball of course to message so much the trousers and this is how anyone

meeting you would have known that you were at the top of Tudor society except

in sable sable say mother was an animal it is sable is Felix it's one of the

sort of the family like the mink mink sable was one of the things that was

restricted to the royal family but Henry could allow his criminals the right to

wear it and then finally you would have had your hat

lovely get into it now as you stand there like that you are giving us an

idea of the absolute classic shape for men Henry the eighth's court it's the

upper body that he is being accentuated here but still you'd want to have

shapely calves and ankles it's all about attention-seeking isn't it yes desperate

yeah just so that they get the nod from the king farewell it must have been

exhausted you dressed me very well young maiden thank you

yeah I'm a superhero's wrote a few quit my else's work a few sorry now it's

white it's a wife's and I'm just practicing if it comes up the converse

or II know it's a bore I know you was thinking it was fairy because you're a

bit but it's actually a nice little new brand new got it down a sable market so

you

For more infomation >> Danny Dyer Learns Tudor Etiquette! | Who Do You Think You Are - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Reason Why The ACE Family Are Taking A Break From YouTube - Duration: 4:42.

The ace family have 15 million susbcribers on youtube. They are probably one of the most

notable family vlog channels on the platform, and they've gotten that title after 3 short

years. In a video posted to their channel called, saying goodbye…taking a break fro

youtube, we will miss you. Catherine said, we will be taking a break from youtube. A

lot of the time when you guys watch television, for instance there are seasons. People film

for a season and then they take a break. Then Austin said that the break wasn't really

a break, during it, they will be focusing on theri app and their merch.The ace family

are also releasing a documentary that's set to drop on the 23rd of February.

But even though these seem like good reasons to take a break, they definitely aren't

the only reasons why the ace family might want to drop out of the spotlight for a while

and lay low. Earlier this month, controversy fell upon the ace family. Austin McBroom,

the father, was seen in a video circulating online that showed him taking a young girl

into an adult store, later identified as spencers gifts, and buying her a p shaped lollypop.

The girl in the video was not his daughter elle, it was a little girl with brown hair.

According to buzz feed news, the girl is a relative of his partner.

Austin filmed this video himself and posted this video to his snapchat. He says the words,

keep that in the bag forever, don't show that to anybody ok, that's your little secret.

After leaving the store, Austin says Guys im in so much trouble, she says shes going

to steal it if I don't buy it, Show the video it was in a tweet in the tubefilter

article. That video has been watched 4.35 million times

at the time of this recording. It understandably upset a lot of people. Austin is the head

of the ace family, he runs a family friendly vlog channel. And here he was taking a child

into an adult store and buying her an inappropriate lollipop. He should have never gone into that

place in the first place, let alone film a video of it and put it online. And spencers

are in many malls, theres no age requirement to enter them, but good parents keep their

children out of there because it's a known fact that the back of the store is where they

keep the s toys and adult games. And then this little girl probably put this p shaped

lollypop in her mouth and walked around with it.

DramaAlert picked up the story and keemstar said 'I have absolutely no idea what the

ace family was thinking by filming this, its just gross.

Some others reactions included.

Hey youtube, one of your content creators think that sualizing a little kid is funny.

And also this little girl is his fiancées child and that just adds a whole other layer

of grossness. At team youtube, I hope you don't care about money more than children.

Austin mcbroom took a child into a s store and bought her a dick lollypop. I would love

to hear how he and other men try to defend this. And

I don't care if its not a s shop, point is that, that's a sual artilcle you're

buying for your child. That's messed up man.

The ace family haven't talked about the video publicly, and they didn't state it

as a reason for taking a break. Their subscribers don't seem to be affected by the issue either.

What do you guys think about all this, let me know down there in the comments. For now

im going to respond to some comments from our video, James Charles Reacts to private

tape leaked on twitter. Unknwon one – if you'renew here, io posts

Tuesday to Saturday mostly, at 12, 2, and for pm US central time. That's how im here

early. Forget notifications, your welcome. But you should still clik that bell

Kaia Lie Tetreault- if this is your first IO vid, the beautiful woman on your screen

is n amed charlotte. Pronounced char lot. The potato queen and her fanbase is called

potatoes. Lucky got jush – wheres johnny its been

a while. Johnny was sick, he was in some videos on Friday.

Oscar Louis booglid – hey I got a scoop. Elon musk is gonna host meme review! I heard

that might be in the works but I didn't know it was official.

Lego musician girl – news is crazy. Also charlotte how is the polar vortex treating

you. I am so over it. its supposed to warm up this weekend and thank god, im so sick

of wearing doc martens.

For more infomation >> The Real Reason Why The ACE Family Are Taking A Break From YouTube - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Life - Now United | (Tradução) - Duration: 4:14.

♫ Beautiful Life ♫

♫ Beautiful Life ♫

♫ I look at you and I see million stars ♫

♫ I'm so glad you came and stole my heart ♫

♫ Or for the better or for good ♫

♫ Or for the better or for you ♫

♫ He light up the sky like a billion lights ♫

♫ When I'm by your side, I'm in paradise ♫

♫ You're the breath in my bones ♫

♫ You're the fire in my soul ♫

♫ Oh, what a beautiful life ♫

♫ With you what a beautiful ♫

♫ Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ What a beautiful ♫

♫ Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫What a beautiful Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ What a beautiful ♫

♫ Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ I see the sun ♫

♫ Shining over us like diamond does... ♫

♫ Shining over us oh so bright ♫

♫ All of the colors breaking through ♫

♫ A world for me and you. Yeah ♫

♫ You light up the sky like a billion lights ♫

♫ When I'm by your side, I'm in paradise ♫

♫ You're the breath in my bones ♫

♫ You're the fire in my soul ♫

♫ Oh what a beautiful life ♫

♫ With you what a beautiful... ♫

♫ Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ What a beautiful ♫

♫ Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ What a beautiful ♫

♫ Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ What a beautiful ♫

♫ Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ When I'm with you I'm living a dream ♫

♫ When I am with you ♫

♫ It's a beautiful life, yeah ♫

♫ Or for better or for good Or for better or for you ♫

♫ Or for better or for you ♫

♫ (You) Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ What a beautiful life Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ Put your hands in the air Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ It's a beautiful life Li-Li-Li Life ♫

♫ Li-Li-Li Life ♫

For more infomation >> Beautiful Life - Now United | (Tradução) - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Matt and Rebecca Trapped by Daniel in Game Master Escape Room! (Clues Reveal Quadrant Event Date) - Duration: 11:36.

hey guys was going on the interview our cameraman Daniel we found out that he's

working for the game master and is also in the game master Network yes we made

him take a lie-detector test and Daniel you can show do you know he

did a face reveal hey guys so we're trying to figure out exactly what's

going on with the event date Daniel seems to have some information but he

said that he had to show us first yeah what's going on Daniel what is going on

right so you guys know that the game master uses escape rooms right yeah so

they're all interconnected while I'm taking you to a brand new escape room

that you've never seen because it's gonna lead you guys to the master time

oh yeah because the master tunnel connects to all the different escape

rooms in real life exactly okay welcome back to an escape room yeah we have to

go to a special escape room to get to the master tunnel because that's gonna

leave you guys to some information about the event it's right here this is it

yeah wait sixty out yeah we're back at sixty out yeah you sure this is the

right spot this is the right spot there's another room in here that we

haven't seen Oh paying for this escape room before

Daniel we've been here with you you'll see when you get inside I'll explain

some more information come on yeah okay we'll be right there

comment below if you think we should trust Daniel do you trust him please

even see I don't know but we need to figure out when the event is smash the

thumbs up button for good luck you're on making do as it'll happen

when we enter the escape room yeah but we need to figure out when the event is Daniel seems

trustworthy

it's like lazier super tropical this is it yeah so this is one of the game

masters top-secret escape rooms and that's why you guys haven't seen it okay

let me take the camera cut it I'll show you so right over here is we this is the

door with our Daniel why don't you just open this up well it's just always been

open for me I know that there's clues in this room to get it open but I've never

had the salt than before all right we just I guess

no did that just lock us in look at this back it's just like a timer you

shouldn't have done that why not all I know is that I'm not

supposed to be in this room when that timer runs out okay well it's the game

Esther said we're not supposed to be here I bet something's gonna happen that

means we need to unlock the master tunnel we need to get in there so there

have to be clues Daniel do you know any of the clues at all every time that I

come into a new room yeah the game master has switched up all the clues so

you don't know any I have no idea this all that's new to me there's lace out

here yeah we have late okay this fall the game master has used this box will

sing powerfully yeah do you remember when I explored the abandoned town I

found this and I found it multiple other times comment below if you remember the

other videos where I found this box open the way there's no walk on this what is

that place some spy gadget yes oh look at this - compass this is like an

earpiece this is when we trapped Daniel yeah

they're more earpieces to communicate with this and this is like the the vial

that we found in the woods this is the mixture from the gamemaster we don't

know what will happen if we drink it what do we do with all this stuff is

this to like help us get out of the room or I don't know I mean what if we need

these for when we go in the master tunnels yeah I think that if you guys

come across any other spy gadgets in this room you should probably take a

look surveillance cameras what although any

other once in here just one here is what I did do you know why the gamemaster has

all the cameras up on us right now is he watching us I feel like he's always

watching this he always knows we're right the game master hasn't contacted

us on our app we'll watch it all Daniel has he contacted you I haven't received

anything but you know what I mean sometimes some of these escape rooms

there but it looks like it spells something if you guys know what it

spells comment the word below we're gonna try to figure out let's see if you

guys can figure it out before we do it looks like like water and land like a

map oh you mean here okay because look we need to match

these Oh your clothes okay closer here okay look if I connect these

oh look it smells something it's like Hawaii we

didn't get anything oh wow

look at this, more spy gadgets well here I'll put those in my bag

wait we need to figure out where the sounds coming from back it's not like

it's closer really Mack radio it's radio it does sound like a radio like play

with it like dial something in okay look oh this has some things deal with you

it's another spy yeah well you're working on this do you want me to check

and look for other clues we're running out of time alright look it's another

slack box nice it does walkie-talkie video a little bit okay so the people

playing with these dials I don't know what these walkie-talkies are for or the

binoculars the gamemaster has the ton of spy gadgets in here which makes me think

that wherever we go through the master tunnel is

lead to some place we're gonna need these trust me I think you're gonna need

to communicate I mean I'm just saying like you're gonna need to communicate to

get through this we all go right you're coming exactly exactly hey did you hear

that I got one word in here it says turn

Matt stop really quick come here Stephen sharer and grace sharer did the

gamemaster put this in this escape room Daniel do you know why no do you guys

know what this means why are you let me hold on to this I

can't have taken thanks Daniel yeah okay yeah yeah you guys are great they're

already carrying a lot the time is running out we need to hurry you guys

juror 3 turn all 303 on OC 3 I don't know if you guys see anything

that we would need to turn maybe 3 of something then let us know okay look

there's three things to turn up here but they're okay they're like all glued

together start looking around for things at 3 do you have anything else that

I forgot about the lockbox you guys set the game master gave you four emojis and

you use the decoder that he gave you and the final number was five eight three

nine five eight three nine five eight three nine okay so it looks like there's

two blocks here I ate three nice it works nice guys guys look what oh my god

so close you'd really gotta get this door okay it's pretty close almost s

turn turn all three turn all three stops do that maybe it's just three stops

right here oh okay I think you should take this one up and take this one

Daniel yeah and then you just we just turn it

at the same time so if you guys think that this is going to work comment it

work below three - this was the tunnel it looks like it got changed up a little

bit but it is in here the entrance floor in the master channel is in here I know

it oh there's a there's a treasure chest you guys remember when we explored the

other escape room at and sand this that will help retract you we open that

treasure chest and I climbed in there oh you think the tools inside it's an

underground passageway so I think we're so close oh there's a security camera

here another one this is something that the game masters training us for for

when the event happens like we need to figure this out through the room there's

like pieces of paper right safety I'm on it

there's another one up there was it sexy oh yeah does diem flatten into your da

it's not very it's a serious real time limit right now I feel like we're like

missing some sort of clue I mean did you that oh look at that does that normally

happen again if there's is all brand new clues so the game master

knows we're here right now spam my DMS spam idea what does that mean it's

family my DMS are right up here so maybe we do we take these remember when we

were looking over here the radio we saw all that spam yes yes absolutely

oh look at this they come out I say midn oh my get the play on word spam is

really talking on Hawaii is the Hawaii sign over there

this whole thing feels like Hawaiian why so why he's so prevalent in this room

okay well let's put the spam on the Dia's and see what happens because we

need to get it like there's a magnet on the bottom it may be it's gonna unlock

something okay Oh an H and H try the next one

each what do you guys take H means here we go Spain with cheese and H n okay try

the third one here we go three two one

tickets down here H and L you guys know what H and L stands for comment below

these are 40 passes for an airplane where it doesn't slow hey okay maybe

that's too the treasure box to the underground passageway okay okay that's

better

zamfam merch it's my suitcase like a net hey I'm actually getting bold and

putting this off well that there's sand on the bottom down here Daniel did you

know anything about this so let's dig that there might be a hidden treasure

you know you wanna help out Daniel what are you doing out there I'm sorry you

guys what you guys get

you

For more infomation >> Matt and Rebecca Trapped by Daniel in Game Master Escape Room! (Clues Reveal Quadrant Event Date) - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Jared/Jensen-Pittcon- Misha dirigiendo (sub.español) - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Jared/Jensen-Pittcon- Misha dirigiendo (sub.español) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Queen Elizabeth Furious Ended Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's Bitter Feud - Duration: 2:39.

Queen Elizabeth Furious Ended Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's Bitter Feud

The woman that stresses have put their differences aside after their father-in-law

An expert has claimed

According to the Sun

Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton have finally come to the truth after months of feuding following us

Charles according to Royal expert

The duchess's whose relationship has been under intense train following a number of reported standoffs have put their differences aside

Charles

70

Is bound to have milk together as a family spend Christmas with each other in a bid to bring the Royals closer

According to Princess Diana biography

He told Australia's Sunrise show this week

But there was truth behind the reported

Both 37

But Mr Johnson is convinced that the future

He said I think there's no smoke without fire

I do think it has been blown up a little bit but there have been a few problems between even between the two

Princess

There's some truth in the rumors

I'm sure it Christmas Prince Charles was knocking heads together when you can see that by those photographs

Aniline

But Mr Johnson

Commenting on a Christmas photo of walking to church together in front

Norfolk

Mr. Johnson added

They look like they have been put together in a line

To be honest

To her sister-in-law

Hospital in West London

Have to have chosen to private

But Mr jobs

Despite the rumors

Megan is only doing what is sensible

Burke's

He said he's going to be down for

Which is near Windsor so they're going to be out of town anyway

What do you think

Share your thoughts in the comment box below and don't forget to subscribe

To get instant news updates

For more infomation >> Queen Elizabeth Furious Ended Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's Bitter Feud - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

[MMD-chibi] No logic-Megurine Luka 10th anniversary - Duration: 2:59.

No logic [JimmyThumb-P ]

Video by:Thomas Caillou

Isn't it good enough if just about?

Won't it do even if roughly?

Can't you live happily better if you leave a little worry?

if you leave a little worry?

Shouldn't you go to bed as you get tired?

Can't you take it easy once in a while?

To do what we want to do

we're alive, aren't you?

Isn't it good enough if just about?

Need not you do too hard?

If you put on a forced smile;

look, you are not happy at all, aren't you?

Having this and that matters,

What and how on earth are you intending to do?

Anyone never can get the 100% correct answer,

right?

Because I can't make the perfect life-style

Because I don't intend to make the perfect life-style

I am imperfect

and keep imperfect forever

God, can you hear my song?

Even if you are not hope

I want to be laughing happily,

and now, want to shout it:

Always, the ending is

No Logic

If someday our dream we only

have once reaches the end after all,

Only when I want to quit living,

I have only to stop and think over, right?

"Choosing only what you want to

letting off your worthless things"

It's impossible that every one can walk like it,

...right?

¡Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> [MMD-chibi] No logic-Megurine Luka 10th anniversary - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

18 Of The Coolest Kitchen Gadgets For Food Lovers - Duration: 13:15.

These days, there's a gadget for just about everything you can imagine.

And that includes gadgets to help you out in the kitchen.

From a selection of the cleverest cutting boards to an egg yolk separator and avocado

cuber, this list of 18 useful and practical gadgets for your kitchen will make life that

little bit easier.

1.

Chopping Board With Scrap Bin.

This chopping board sets itself apart from the rest with its attachable scrap bin.

The board and bin can collapse on itself so you can store it almost anywhere.

You can make light work of preparing food by scraping any unwanted bits straight into

the side bin.

The board and bin are dishwasher safe.

2.

Easy Banana Slicer.

The last time we wanted to slice a banana, this would have come in handy.

All you need to do is line it up with a banana and push down.

In an instant you'll have banana slices ready to add to your morning cereal, to drop

into the dehydrator or just to pop like candy in the next hour.

3.

2 in 1 Spatula & Tongs.

You've probably found yourself in this situation more than once.

While cooking up something on the stove top you find that you need both a set of tongs

and a spatula but you can't juggle both and handle the frying pan as well.

Sure, if you had three arms and hands you'd manage but you don't.

That's why this 2-in-1 Spatula and Tongs combination saves you effort and combines

two of the most useful kitchen tools into one handy gadget.

4.

Egglettes Egg Cooker.

They come is a pack of six and they make the chore of hard boiling eggs far too easy.

All you do is crack your egg inside, snap on a lid and drop the Egglettes Hard Boiled

Egg Maker into hot water.

This package includes a set of 6 egglette cups and you will be amazed at how simple

they work to create hard boiled eggs without the fuss of egg shells.

5.

Salad Cutter Bowl.

If you've avoided making salads because of the time required and that they may actually

be good for you.

here is something that will change things for you.

The 60 Second Salad Maker is a tool that worked as a strainer and a salad maker.

You just fill it, drain it and start slicing away using the handy cutting guide.

6.

Sponge Gloves.

Soak up spills like never before with these Sponge Gloves.

They come in handy in more ways than one.

Each finger and sides of the hand are covered in a unique and highly absorbent sponge material.

You just slip them on like regular gloves and then you can get to cleaning up whatever

needs to be cleaned.

7.

Barbuzzo Ice Luge.

It's not a party without an ice luge for your booze!

This one can be made at home to wow your guests (and get them drunk).

8.

Butter Cutter.

Make life easier with the butter cutter!

Just squeeze the device and you'll have slices in seconds!

It fits a complete stick of hard butter inside and can be stored in the refrigerator.

Fuss-free and mess-free

9.

Pineapple Corer.

Make yourself some perfectly round pineapple slices with this pineapple corer tool.

Simply cut off the top then insert the corer tool and twist.

Once finished you could then use the empty pineapple shell as a drink holder combined

with one of these fruit juice extractors to serve up tropical juice.

10.

Strawberry Stem Remover.

Turn a boring, tedious job into a fun and simple one with this strawberry stem remover!

It's unique design removes the hull from the fruit quickly and easily.

Simply push the button to open the 'claw', insert into your strawberry, then twist and

remove.

11.

Bottle Opener Fridge Magnet.

This bottle opener fridge magnet will always be available to use and will never go missing,

unlike a lot of other kitchen gadgets!

Made from stainless steel and features an extra-strong magnet to keep it secure.

Also available in red and white to suit your preference.

12.

Kitchen Gizmo Snap and Strain Strainer.

Strain your pasta with ease using this gadget that clips on to the side of your pot, eliminating

the need for bulky bowl strainers that never fit into the sink or your cabinet properly.

13.

Nutella Jar Scraping Spoon.

Don't you just hate it when you can't reach the stuff in the bottom of the jar with

your knife, finger or tongue?

Well, This Nutella Jar Scraping Spoon is designed to actually scoop up whatever you've struggled

to get.

The silicone spoon with hug the inside of a jar.

14.

OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer.

No need to dirty up multiple utensils and knives this multi tool can cut, pit, and slice

your avocados safely and efficiently.

15.

Chopping Board With Storage Drawers.

Food prep has never been so easy with this chopping board with storage drawers.

Slice and dice your fruits and vegetables and then simply sweep them into the drawers

ready to use or store in the fridge for later.

16.

Over The Sink Grippboard.

Nobody likes mess!

Get one of these over the sink grippboards to make life easier in the kitchen.

Featuring a 22-inch cutting board that's made from tough white polypropylene, which provides

a great cutting surface and a removable silicone strainer.

17.

Clear View Toaster.

Never burn toast again with this genius clear toaster.

Watch your bread as it heats up to the perfect crisp, and stop it when it gets to your desired

level.

18.

Egg Slicer And Chopper.

For a quick and easy way to prepare eggs, get yourself this nifty egg slicer and chopper!

Whether you're making boiled eggs for sandwiches or salads, this handy gadget will help you

get the job done neatly and in speedy time.

that's all for now.

Don't forget to like, give your comment and subscribe this video.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét