Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

How To Make Perfect Cookies For Party | Yummy Cookies Decorating Tutorials

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

For more infomation >> How To Make Perfect Cookies For Party | Yummy Cookies Decorating Tutorials - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

GÜRKAN ÇAPKAN - SEN SİVASI SEYRET YAR BENDE SENİ ( ÇIKALIM KALEYE BİR AKŞAM ÜSTÜ) YENİ 2019 - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> GÜRKAN ÇAPKAN - SEN SİVASI SEYRET YAR BENDE SENİ ( ÇIKALIM KALEYE BİR AKŞAM ÜSTÜ) YENİ 2019 - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

দোয়া কেন কবুল হয় না শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 40:43.

For more infomation >> দোয়া কেন কবুল হয় না শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 40:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin O'Leary's Biggest Shark Tank Deals | Inc. - Duration: 1:37.

[light music]

For more infomation >> Kevin O'Leary's Biggest Shark Tank Deals | Inc. - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

ELA ERA ÓCULOS DEPENDENTE ATÉ CONHECER OS EXERCÍCIOS. AGORA... - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> ELA ERA ÓCULOS DEPENDENTE ATÉ CONHECER OS EXERCÍCIOS. AGORA... - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Cell MG Talk #1: My toe's sis?! - Duration: 8:55.

For more infomation >> Cell MG Talk #1: My toe's sis?! - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

Quick and Easy Cookies Decorating Tutorials At Home | Best Sugar Cookies Recipes - Duration: 10:10.

Quick and Easy Cookies Decorating Tutorials At Home | Best Sugar Cookies Recipes

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

For more infomation >> Quick and Easy Cookies Decorating Tutorials At Home | Best Sugar Cookies Recipes - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Jade Pinkett Smith Is Walking The Walk When It Comes To Inclusion | Fast Company - Duration: 7:30.

- I'm so interested in people.

- Mmm hmm.

- You can call that nosy or you can call it very curious,

you pick.

(laughing)

- We'll go with curious, we'll go with curious.

(lighthearted rhythmic music)

(fun exciting music)

- Oh my goodness, look who is at the table.

(fun rhythmic music)

- You're not breaking me today, Jada!

- I've broken you enough.

(yelling)

We have three generations of women talking about

the world around us.

- I feel like a show like Red Table Talk

honestly couldn't have come at a better time because

you're tackling topics that are finally being talked about

and explored in a more in depth way.

You're talking about mental health, addiction,

emotional abuse, physical abuse.

And so with that said, where do you think a show

like Red Table Talk's place is within

those larger conversations?

- I think people are just ready to have a very

real conversation.

I think people in their own lives are wanting a safe place

where they can put the mask down and just go, okay.

Can I just have a very real conversation of

what it's been like to be in an abusive relationship?

What it's been like to feel insecure?

What it's been like to have loss?

What I felt like having to hear about,

or watch my mother be abused?

And so I think that just creating safe space where

we can be vulnerable, and specifically black women.

I don't think that we have a lot of open forums

where we feel safe enough to be vulnerable.

And even for me, that's part of my work on

Red Table Talk for me, specifically as Jada,

is being okay and embracing that more vulnerable

side of myself.

Because usually in the public,

I have given more of that harder shell Jada.

- Baltimore Jada.

- The Baltimore, you know,

just trying to shake that Baltimore.

(laughing)

It's taking me many, many years to get to that place.

And to also show the beauty of vulnerability

and so that's been a huge piece of messaging

and a huge healing area for me personally.

I would say for me, I had an emotional breakdown

that definitely, I feel like, effected my mental stability.

- Right.

- How has this show kind of, I guess,

opened you up professionally?

Because I think that you, I don't know if you knew all

along that you had this gift for conversations and

interviewing, and all of this stuff.

So how has this made you kind of reflect on your own career

and think like, wait a minute,

I'm not just an actor or singer,

I can actually do this?

Because you're really pushing the boundaries of what

you can do in a really impactful way.

- I really enjoy talking to people about life.

In all honesty, these are conversations I have driving

in the car with friends.

These are conversations I have around my kitchen table.

I just love having real conversations just about

what is going on with people and

what people are thinking about.

It did take a little training.

I must say, my activism in human trafficking helped me

with the interviewing part, having to sit down with

so many survivors of trafficking and

being sensitive to know how far to push,

and seeing and energetically feeling when enough's enough.

I would have to say that those women really showed me

how to have sensitive conversations and

how to interview because I had to sit down and

interview a lot of female survivors, a lot.

So I would say that my training really did come from there.

- In addition to Red Table Talk,

you are also have a whole slew of films that

you're working on and producing.

One in particular caught my eye and it's Hala.

- [Jada] Hala.

- Hala, and I feel like, I would love to hear a little bit

about this story itself because it sounds like a really,

really unique and beautiful story.

And even what's going on behind the scenes

with it is even better.

- What I love about it, about this particular movie,

is that women are leading the charge in front

of the camera and behind the camera.

Every department that we had on this movie was a woman.

- There was an inclusion writer attached to it.

- Yeah, we had an inclusion writer attached

to this particular film.

With all the activism I've been doing, as far as diversity

in Hollywood and just trying to walk that walk

through my projects.

So, like Regina, my girl, Regina King,

said on the Golden Globes (mumbles).

- I am making a vow and it's going to be tough

to make sure that everything that I produce

that is 50% women and I just challenge any one out there,

I challenge you to challenge yourselves and

stand with us in solidarity.

- She had that call of action, and I was like,

I got you, Regina, I got you!

- You're funny to have mentioned it.

- Glad you mentioned that, I got you.

- I was really good at keeping my troubles hidden.

- Even from your friends?

- Even from my friends.

- So where do you see Red Table Talk balancing out,

balancing out with the rest of your career,

because I think that, I don't know if you were surprised

by the success of it or you thought,

I knew all along it was gonna be something.

- Yeah, no.

- Because I think it's, obviously you have the films

that you're producing,

the films that you're acting in as well.

So where do you see this in everything

that you have going on right now?

- I really did see this as a passion project and

I did not expect this kind of response and

this kind of success with Red Table Talk.

But it's the one that I'm most passionate about.

It's like the forefront, where I was looking at this

to be more of like a hobby,

it's kind of taken the forefront of like, no,

this is the thing I wanna do.

And then everything else will probably fall into a hobby.

(laughing)

Movies will become more like a hobby.

- I love it.

Most people are like, oh, I'm just gonna take up tennis.

You're like, no, I want to sit down at a red table

with my family and have really deep conversations

that you're having.

- Yes, that was--

- Only Jada Pinkett Smith, all right.

- It was more like a passion project and

it was more like, oh, do it when you can,

do it when you want.

But yeah, I've been given the opportunity to do it

as much as I want and we really enjoy it.

It's what I enjoy most.

So in this part of my life,

it's like, just do what you love.

(fun rhythmic music)

For more infomation >> Jade Pinkett Smith Is Walking The Walk When It Comes To Inclusion | Fast Company - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

COMO VENCER na Fortaleza de Pedra - Paladins - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> COMO VENCER na Fortaleza de Pedra - Paladins - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

MAKYAJIMI NASIL TEMİZLİYORUM? BÜŞRA PEKTAŞ 2019 - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> MAKYAJIMI NASIL TEMİZLİYORUM? BÜŞRA PEKTAŞ 2019 - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kemper Amps e suas Novidades - NAMM 2019 - The Tone Busters - Duration: 5:28.

Hi, guys, this is Andy Ferreira for The Tone Busters at the Winter NAMM 2019 here at the Kemper Booth with Mr. Burkhard

For more infomation >> Kemper Amps e suas Novidades - NAMM 2019 - The Tone Busters - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

You Can Do to Make India a Superpower | ft. Sadhguru - Duration: 6:30.

See when we say nation we're not talking about a land we are not talking about a

political entity we're talking about people it's a people which mechanician

it's only in the minds and hearts of people that a nation lives the land just

belongs to this earth it doesn't belong to any nation it is only in our minds

and hearts because still as human beings the whole world cannot live as one the

largest chunk of humanity that you can identify with today is a nation so how

important is a sense of nation that depends what is the status of the human

beings who live there

at different stages or different stages of evolution of a nation how

nationalistic we should be should be accordingly calibrated the

pre-independence era our our nationalism had to be on fire because this was not

about living well in this nation it was about willing to die for this nation

so our nationality or our sense of nationhood had to be really in fire

because we are an occupied nation but first independence we can put our

nationhood little bit on the cool we don't have to be burning so hot but

still when half the people in this country have not even eaten properly

forget about anything else I'm really not concerned about anything else for

human beings well they could be educated they could be not educated they could

live in a home or live under a tree they could wear lots of clothes are just a

loincloth they could drive a car or walk I don't care really but every human

being must be well nourished this is fundamental and this has to happen but

unfortunately that's not happened the maximum number of malnourished

children on the planet are still in this nation though we are the fastest fastest

growing economy in the world we are the fifth largest economy on the planet in

spite of that the maximum number of malnourished children are in this

country that one thing if we solve that every human being here is eating at

least what is necessary for them to make a life out of themselves today a farmer

is going to his field without enough nourishment to do that hard work a woman

is pregnant carrying a child without enough nourishment to nourish a healthy

child a child is going to school without sufficient nourishment to stay alert and

learn what he's supposed to learn there when this is happening it is important

that our sense of nation is little strong that something burns in our heart

and little in the stomach also it must burn till these things are solved when

people are living well you can put your nationalism on a much lower sim only

when native nation is in danger then we raise it otherwise on a day to day basis

we cool it right now when half the people have not eaten a whole lot of

people have eaten well they are saying we don't need any nationalism we don't

have to feel for this country what is there everything world is one world is

one I am also ok with that but that's not the reality that is not the

political and economic reality of the world if in many nations what they are

throwing away just throwing away what lands in the trashcan if that comes most

children nourishment would be taken care of

when that is the condition you cannot be talking about one world and all this

fancy ideas great ideas it's not that I am not with it I am also for it but

right now it's not realistic right now we need to have a strong sense of

nationhood because still we have not fred half the people on this in this

country so I am NOT saying this so that you don't enjoy your dinner you must

enjoy your dinner especially because so many people don't get to eat it and I am

getting to eat this I must not only enjoy my dinner I must put my dinner to

good use in my life yes or no and also we must not have a little pain in our

heart when I am eating this I am eating this well I will make sure what goes

into me becomes a part of me becomes help well-being and useful activity and

I must know that little pain that many children are going to bed tonight

without eating what they need to eat this is not to destroy the value of what

you are eating this is to enhance the value of what you are eating this is not

to make you feel guilty of what you are eating this is just to ensure that you

eat like a human being not like an animal

For more infomation >> You Can Do to Make India a Superpower | ft. Sadhguru - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

[TREI TIME Begins] EP05. 꾼들의 전쟁! - Duration: 6:09.

TREI TIME Begins EP5. War of Players

Hello, this is TREI.

We are at a board game cafe for this episode of 'TREI TIME BEGINS'.

I heard there are many unfamiliar ones, so everyone does not know!

It can be very fair.

There are some games that need some luck.

Like drawings, I don't get lucky at those stuff.

So, I'm a little bit nervous to be at board game cafe

Luck has to follow games

Let's see who will be least lucky and it's time to pick a game!

Round 1. Tumbling Monkey 1. Throw a dice and draw a stick that matches color 2. Pick dropped monkeys after pulling a stick in turns. 3. The person with most monkeys after pulling all the sticks loses!

We brought 'Tumbling Monkey' that doesn't need to use brain, fair and it's 100% luck.

Let's decide turns -Good

[Who will go first?]

[JUNTAE starts!] I'll go!

It's orange

I has to pick orange

But many monkeys can be dropped

Ah no way! [JUNTAE pulls it as he speaks ]

I'm green

[He draws it! But no monkey!]

It has be on the ground?

Oh orange [JAEJUN got orange]

Isn't it a foul? [He also pulled blue also]

You can understand each other, right?

[The game continues...]

Orange! It looks dangerous... [How will it turn out to be?]

[It's raining monkeys...]

[Three it is!]

Orange!

[They are finally dropping...!] I've got one!

Green!

[Safe-]

CHANG HYUN does not have any, right?

He will get one [Will he be right?]

He was right!

[CHANG HYUN has to pull orange stick] [Will he drop any monkey?]

NOOOO!

[Two monkeys!]

Green!

[There are many monkeys hanging on it]

[He only got one luckily!] I'm okay with it

No green please

[But he got green] Just go with this one

This one? I'll just go... It's too many

[Monkey party!]

[How could he do that?]

(Proud)

[The next player is CHANG HYUN]

[The last one is?]

It's a bomb

[Falling]

But not as much as JAEJUN...

[It's less than they would thought!]

[JAEJUN got the last green stick]

Wouldn't this three just stay if I pull it hard?

[How will it turn out to be?]

[Falling]

We only got blue sticks. So let's just take turn and pull them.

[They decided to pull blue sticks in turns!]

It's getting crazy

No, I'm still fine

[He draw a stick without dropping any monkey] TA-DA! Nothing dropped.

He's the loser for sure

You don't know yet

[It goes faster! Who will be the loser?]

[JAEJUN is counting his monkeys]

Fifteen. How about you guys? [It's obviously him...]

Us? Sixteen total for both of us

[JUNTAE and CHANGHYUN will play one more time to decide the winner!]

I'll narrate this game since they got tie score.

Rock paper scissors!

JUNTAE goes first

One dropped as he pulls

[He already got a monkey]

It's a good start -You guys are pros

[Let's go faster since it tis the second game]

[Many monkeys got out]

Picked it, Touched it!

[CHANGHYUN know how to handle monkeys]

Three monkeys are hanging there. Right there

[It seems dangerous]

[JUNTAE use the same way as CHANGHYUN hung the monkeys]

It looks difficult

Success?

[They eventually fell]

I have blue [CHANGHYUN pull the last blue stick]

I can't do it

[He fails to move monkeys to other stick!]

[JUNTAE got green!]

It can't heart to move the top one first

If I get one more monkey, I will lose.

Oh really? Then you should just give up.

[JUNTAE finally draws the stick]

What happened here?

With my abnormal score -What's the score?

[He counts the monkeys]

Eighteen! Eighteen.

It's eighteen and what about CHANGHYUN? -Five!

CHANGHYUN won the game with overwhelming score,

second place is JUNTAE, and the last is me.

Shall we move on to the next game?

[The winner of the first round is CHANGHYUN! Who will win the next round? Please look forward to the next episode!]

For more infomation >> [TREI TIME Begins] EP05. 꾼들의 전쟁! - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

#VideoReview : ESSENCE Primer Viso YOU BETTER WORK! [ ENG Sub ] | Liz Matutteame - Duration: 4:14.

Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk about the

You Better Work primer! of Essence.

It promises to be a Gym Trainer primer

so you can make makeup last even in the gym,

and Instant Blur Effect,

so it should go to immediately standardize

the skin color as a photographic effect.

The package is 30 ml and the price is € 4.49.

This product seems, from the description,

very similar to that Pupa that was formulated

just to resist in the gym.

Let's see to the product itself,

which meanwhile has a protection factor

and therefore is suitable in summer

but also throughout the year.

As soon as applied, I realize immediately

that the promised Instant Blur Effect is zero,

in practice to put it or not to put it

does not change the skin at all from

the visual point of view.

Now we come to the resistance to perspiration,

I admit I did not try it under the scorching sun,

but I have mixed skin and I realized right away

that I can not make my makeup last all day,

but on the contrary, it tends to polish

my skin faster than usual.

I would say that just did not keep any of the promises,

I had actually heard both negative and positive opinions

about it and I must say that I was not satisfied

at all and certainly do not return.

Positive thing I can find is that,

even if it contains protection factor,

it does not bother me on the skin and does not tend

to get me skin imperfections,

something that often happens with various

facial products with SPF.

I think it can suit those who have dry skin,

to use as a primer even under makeup,

or for other types of skin if used alone

to have a light sunscreen during the day,

but obviously not in summer.

A product that, however,

I was not at all satisfied because it has not

kept even slightly promises,

but given the low price you can try

to see how it behaves on your skin type.

Let me know if you have tried this product

and how you found it.

As always I hope to have been useful,

and I recommend, if you liked the video

put me a like and subscribe to the channel

to not miss the next beauty low cost reviews.

I also recommend that you click on the bell

so you will be notified whenever

you publish a new video

Bye Bye!

For more infomation >> #VideoReview : ESSENCE Primer Viso YOU BETTER WORK! [ ENG Sub ] | Liz Matutteame - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Chuck Todd - How the Press is Adapting in the Trump Era | The Daily Show - Duration: 10:43.

Welcome to the show. Thank you for joining us.

From your point of view, as somebody who has to watch this

and-and report on it every single day,

where do you see the shutdown ending?

I actually believe it might actually end this weekend.

I think there's an actual real chance

that it looks like the president is finally realizing

he's not gonna get his way.

Uh, I think he's finally seeing...

I mean, that was the whole point of these Senate votes.

-Show him... It was a bit of show-and-tell. -Right.

Um, some presidents need show-and-tell on that front.

(laughter)

I-I don't know what you're talking about. Um...

-And so, they showed him. -Right.

And they showed him that, "Oh, look. The Democratic bill

-got more Republican votes than your bill." -Wow.

Um, so, it's clear to me, he's looking for an exit ramp.

They're all... They want out of this.

-Everybody wants out of this in Washington. -Yes.

And I actually think that that may be by the weekend.

I actually think this thing could open up.

Is-is it true that you were at the White House

when he gave that address to the country?

-That prime-time address? -He hosted a bunch of us

for lunch, uh, uh, pro... beforehand...

-Right. -...uh, for an off-the-record, um,

uh, an off-the-record conversation.

What-what is... what is the purpose

of those off-the-record conversations?

If you are the press. I've always wanted to know.

If you can't tell us what it's about, what-what's the purpose?

Well, uh, the purpose is they're trying to make us seem

smarter on the air, I think. "Oh, we think the president..."

"This is what's going into his thinking on the speech." Right?

"A-a person close... a person close

to the president' brain once said to us..."

Uh, look, I've done these with President...

I've done these with President Obama,

and I've done these with President Trump.

The best part of 'em are actually

when it's not about the speech.

It's when you're finding about other things,

-or you're finding about... -Interesting.

You know, you do actually get an opportunity,

-"What are you thinking over here with Syria?" -Right.

Or "What are you thinking, uh, on this front?"

So it... They actually are helpful.

I think, off the... Look...

politicians are rarely honest on the record,

so, you're better off getting them off the record.

You have a chance of getting some, uh,

I think, idea of what the truth is.

But-but what is your relationship with him?

-Because, I mean, we... -It's a great question.

-We at the show... -(laughter)

-We at the show can... -What is your relationship with him?

I have no relationship with him. He does not see me,

-he does not know me, and this is how I enjoy my life. -Yeah.

-(laughter, applause) -You, on the other hand...

-I want your life. -You, on the other hand...

He mentioned you at a rally. It was that infamous rally...

-Uh-huh. -...where he's talking up, and he's like,

"I was on a show, Meet the Press,

with sleepy-eyes Chuck Todd, that sleepy son of a bitch."

-Yeah. -That's the president of the United States, like,

just straight-up dissing you, and then you have to go

and just be a journalist with him.

Does he even remember that, or does he think it's a joke?

-Or does just...? Is it just like a show? -Oh, that stuff.

That stuff. Look, I always say this.

You know, we just lost, uh, the great Mean Gene Okerlund.

Um, you know, remember who Mean Gene was?

-(applause and cheering) -So, world wrestling...

Mean Gene was the guy that always interviewed Hulk Hogan.

-Right. -And look, Donald Trump has viewed the press

-as his Mean Gene Okerlund. -Wow.

It's all game. It's good for ratings, isn't it?

"You know, me calling you, that's good for you."

And you're like, "Yeah, but it's not fun

"when you daughter asks you,

'Why is the president calling you an S.O.B., Dad?'"

-Right. -Um, which, on that one,

that's... that was... it was...

she was the first one to see it on social.

-Wow. -And we were just having dinner.

Um, actually, an actual family dinner,

our cheap hamburger place that we all love.

And you're like, you know, I... the "sleepy eyes," fine,

you take it, you grow your thick skin, all that stuff,

you're like: I don't have to explain to my daughter

why you have to attack me.

That is not fun, when you have to explain to your 14-year-old.

My favorite, though, response was when my mother called me up

and said, "You know, the president owes me an apology.

-(audience aw'ing) -Wow.

-(applause) -I'll let you figure out...

-Wow. -So, I was like, "Mom, I don't know what to do.

I'll... I'll let him know."

Let's talk a little bit about the press.

-Yes, sir. -Right?

You are in a position at Meet the Press

where a lot of politicians come to your show

and speak to you directly.

It's always been one of those institutions where you go:

All right, this is us, head to head,

speaking to the press and the nation.

Recently, there's been a few stories

where people have asked if the press is doing enough

-Mm-hmm. -to, I guess, in a way,

you know, indemnify themselves from the attacks

that Trump levels at them, you know, fake news, et cetera.

One of those was, like, the BuzzFeed story.

BuzzFeed came out and said: You know, Michael Cohen

was told to lie to Congress by President Trump.

-Then, in a rare move, -Mm-hmm.

Robert Mueller comes out and says: No, that's inaccurate.

And the media blows up.

Do you think that the press has to do more

to make sure that their stories are correct?

Do you think that, like, cable news shouldn't be reporting

what has been reported until they verify it themselves?

How do you think you can fix this?

Or is it something that's always gonna happen now and again?

I kind of think this is un-fixable,

and in some ways-- there's two ways to look at it.

We can sit here and wring our hands and say,

"Why can't BuzzFeed have The New York Times editors

-edit their stories? -Right.

Right. Which is essentially, I feel, like sometimes

what they expect.

"How come you at NBC News, Chuck Todd,

can't verify their reporting?"

-Right. -I actually will look at it this way.

That, look, we live in this open-source world.

Social media, we live in an open-source world.

Guess what? Within 24 hours,

as loudly as BuzzFeed landed

is as loudly as it was retracted.

-Right. -And I think the biggest beef

people have with the press is, when a mistake is made,

the retraction's a whisper.

-Yes. -It was always on page A2.

In this case, I would say, whatever you want to say, I...

Would I get rid of social media tomorrow, all those things?

There's a lot of things I would love to fix.

But this is the world we live in.

Donald Rumsfeld once said, right, "You go to war

with the army you have, not the army you want."

The system worked as best as it could.

-Right. -The system worked.

You-you saw that it got out of hand and...

whatever it is, but as loudly as it landed

is as loudly as it was pulled back.

In that sense, that's as best as we can hope for

in this media environment.

It's interesting that... it feels like the media

and the news has found a way to adapt

to reporting on President Trump.

You know, I remember when he first started,

people gave him the benefit of the doubt.

People would say a lot of,

"Well, what I think he meant to say is..."

and, "You know, this is..." "Well, I think the meaning..."

And-and what's been interesting is, let's say, with the shutdown

in particular, I find that news has been very quick to say,

"The shutdown, President Trump blaming the Democrats,"

even though he said he's creating the shutdown

-and he will own the shutdown. -Right.

And the news never used to do that.

They would say: The president says this...

But they wouldn't say that he directly contradicted himself.

Is that something you had to learn as a news anchor?

I think it's one of those things where...

there was this sense that the press, for a long time--

I would say sort of between Watergate and now--

that the press, um...

it wasn't necessarily that you covered up for the powerful,

but you explained the powerful.

-Right. -You know, so one of my favorite anecdotes

is, apparently, in the '70s and '80s

whenever you would hear somebody report

about a member of Congress being drunk,

they wouldn't say that, they'd say:

So and so was tired tonight on the Senate floor.

Um, and that was... my point is,

is there was a lot of examples like that where there was this,

as you just put it, "Well, what the president meant to say..."

and, "You know, he uses that rhetoric this way,"

and I think there was a lot of that.

It just became a habit, (stammers)

I think, obviously, a bad habit.

I can tell you this: Everybody's handling

the Trump era in different ways.

I have just a simple motto which is,

"Say what you see."

It's as simple as that.

Our job in Washington--

The ultimate job of a reporter

is to write what you observe, right?

You're to say what you see.

Don't try to explain it and do back flips.

Say what you see. Why is the president--

You know, why is the president tweeting about this?

Explain why he's doing it.

Go ahead and show, maybe, what he's saying,

but give it context and explain it.

Say what you see.

I think too often we covered-- "covered up" is the wrong word--

We-we sort of--

-We almost rounded the edges of what we saw. -Right.

We gave a better picture because it's almost like,

-"Ugh. That's an ugly picture. -Right, right, right.

The country doesn't want to see that.

We should, we should make it better."

You know what? Rip the Band-Aid off.

Let's see it.

(cheers and applause)

-One... -And by the way,

too long, you and your colleagues

were the ones ripping the Band-Aid off.

And that was actually a problem.

We needed to rip our own Band-Aid off.

-Huh. That's interesting. -And you, I would say,

in many ways, sat-- the satirists,

I think in that way, led the way for us.

You know what? There's nothing wrong

-with ripping the Band-Aid off. -It's interesting.

You did it with a sense of humor.

Um, maybe we could use a sense of humor, too, but...

You have done a lot, though, to change the idea

of how you create news and what you allow on the news.

One thing that I found particularly impressive

and revolutionary was you were,

-you were hosting a show on climate change, -Mm-hmm.

and you came out and you said,

"We're not gonna have any climate change deniers

-as part of this discussion." -Right.

You got a lot of flack from a lot of people on the right.

-Yeah. -A lot of conservatives who said, "Why are you--

"Why are you censoring these voices, Chuck Todd?

Why are you not allowing these people on your show?"

-We had a robust debate about taxes. -Right, but...

That's the debate.

The debate is what do you do about this?

But not for climate change. Why not?

Um, well, I also didn't invite anybody

who didn't believe in the moon landing,

and I also didn't invite anybody who was a flat Earther.

-Is that all right? -(cheers and applause)

But when somebody says to you, "Chuck Todd,

the press should be giving everyone an equal voice."

-That is-- No. I think we are-- -(laughter)

-Our job is to be fair. -Right.

Our job is to be fair to the facts that are there,

fair to the-- Look, I think it is an open debate:

How do we price carbon?

Okay? It is an open debate.

We're seeing the Yellow Jacket protesters in France.

That is real.

The middle class shouldn't have to pay for this alone.

-There's no doubt. -Right. Right.

This is a real debate.

How do we do this? That's a real debate.

How do we mitigate climate change?

How do we-- If we're gonna build sea walls,

where to we build them and who pays for that?

That is the debate I had.

I had a, I had an-an array of people

who said, "Oh, no, all government.

No, no, no, no, no. Don't put--"

-But that was the conversation. -Right.

That's the debate, right?

Which is, how are we gonna do this?

Where do we find the money? And you pays for it?

-Mexico. -The deb-- Always.

-Man, if Mexico's economy gets humming, -(laughs)

I guess they're gonna solve all the world's problems.

-Right? -Right. But you ask

who's gonna pay for it, who's gon-- That's the debate.

But the debate is not:

Is man-made climate change a real thing?

Here's what I don't get.

It's simply an insurance policy.

Like, why would you not want it?

Let's say you don't believe in it.

What's wrong with, "Well, maybe." You know?

-What's wrong with a little insurance policy? -Right.

I mean, uh, you know, it's like,

I had a relative on their deathbed,

didn't really believe in religion

but on their deathbed they did.

It's like, well, okay, it's an insurance policy.

You know? I mean, you know, what's wrong--

-Climate, you know, mitigation, if... -Yes.

Even if you're not sure, it's changing in front of us.

-Right. -Okay. So if it's the--

if it's Mother Nature doing it,

-you've still got to adapt. -Right.

Thank you so much for being on the show, my friend.

Great having you here.

MTP Daily airs weekdays at 5:00 p.m. on MSNBC.

And Meet the Press airs Sundays on NBC.

Chuck Todd, everybody.

For more infomation >> Chuck Todd - How the Press is Adapting in the Trump Era | The Daily Show - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

How the Romans Stole Silk Production Secrets from China - Duration: 7:21.

The Silk Road was the most crucial economic route in the world prior to the Age of Discovery.

Many goods were transferred via the Silk Road, but the silk itself was the primary commodity

and was in high regard throughout the Old World.

This is the story of one of the earliest examples of industrial espionage, the story of how

the Roman emperor Justinian stole the technology of silk production from China.

Our sponsor today is Wix.

Wix is a website builder that gives you the freedom to create a website designed specifically

for your needs.

Wix's advanced Editor tool allows you to format your website to your liking, offering 100s

of templates and unique apps that you can add to your site, like Media Galleries, which

allows you to showcase images and videos in a fully customizable gallery.

We were able to build our new website using a professional Wix template, reworking it

to our liking.

Our website features all things Kings & Generals, where you can see all of our YouTube videos

--and subscribe, so you never miss one!--, see our Facebook feed to catch, access our

Merchandise, and connect with us on all of our social media channels.

Wix gives us another outlet to share our content with our followers.

Thanks to our followers for their continued support of our channel and thanks to Wix for

sponsoring us!

Build your own site by clicking on the link in the description or by entering the URL

wix.com/KingsAndGenerals

Wild silk is produced by many types of caterpillar throughout temperate regions of Asia and Europe.

The Chinese industrialised this process by domesticating the mulberry silkworm sometime

around 4000 BC.

This new product was of a much higher quality and was easy to dye, so it soon became a luxury

fabric in China.

The emperors guarded the secret of its production in order to keep it a monopoly.

In the 2nd millennium BC silk started appearing in Central Asia and found its way to Iran,

India, Egypt, and Europe by the end of the 1st millennium BC, becoming a staple luxury

of ancient trade.

The Scythians and the Achaemenid dynasty were making a fortune as the middlemen, and the

latter used their famous Royal Road as a continuation of the Silk Road.

Alexander of Macedon was the first to connect the Greek world to the Silk Road directly

when he founded Alexandria Eschate, and his successors used it to their advantage.

The Romans established trade with India through Egypt in order to acquire silk, and their

economy flourished from the high customs duty, as Roman nobility were ready to pay exorbitant

prices.

However, that meant that gold was flowing out of the Roman empire and to China and Iran.

Eventually, the lack of gold became fatal for the Romans and led to the Crisis of the

Third Century and then the fall of the Western Empire.

The Germanic conquerors also liked silk, so the Eastern Roman empire turned into a middleman

re-selling silk bought from China via the Sassanid Empire.

The Silk Road was hardly protected at this point; China was going through a period of

disunity from 420 to 589 and the risky journey from China to Constantinople was taking more

than seven months, while the sea route was full of pirates and other dangers of seafaring.

At the same time, the Sassanids and the Romans were at war almost all the time, and that

was slowing down or stopping the silk trade completely.

Emperor Justinian I attempted to change this situation in order to procure silk.

Alternative routes via Lazica and Axum were tried.

The first was relatively successful, but its length was decreasing the profits, and as

this route was passing through the less civilized lands, many caravans may have been lost.

The sea route from Ethiopia to India was blocked by the Sassanid fleet.

Entire Roman merchant fleets were confiscated by the Sassanids.

That wasn't good enough for the Roman emperor.

During that period Justinian restored control over North Africa, Italy, and Spain, which

was a political victory but strained the economy of the empire even more.

According to the famous contemporary historian Procopius, two Nestorian monks approached

Justinian sometime in the 550s.

They had traveled to China, Central Asia, and the Sassanid Empire and were returning

from India and to Constantinople.

They claimed that they could solve the emperor's silk problem for a price.

Justinian promised to bestow them with gifts, and the monks started their adventure.

The sources are conflicted here, as some claim that they traveled on a ship to India and

then to China and some say that they moved via the northern route.

Even the dates are not clear, but we know that these monks spent two years on the road

between 552 and 563.

The secret of silk industry was protected by the Chinese imperial dynasties, yet the

disunity that we noted previously was probably detrimental to this practice.

We don't know if these monks received any help from the locals, but they were allowed

to see and learn the process.

Mulberry silkworms are delicate creatures, so the Chinese probably weren't expecting

them to be stolen, as the perpetrators wouldn't be able to keep them alive.

But the monks had a plan: they secretly hid either the eggs or the larvae of the silkworms

in their canes and also asked the locals to gift them the mulberry bushes, that the worms

ate.

The monks also probably had help in Sogdiana, the Northern Caucasus and Crimea, as many

natives converted to Nestorianism in the 5th century.

One thing is clear: by the time they returned to Constantinople, there were enough mulberry

bushes there for the silkworms to eat and procreate, so the whole affair was well planned.

Justinian and his successor Justin II created silk industry centers in Berytus, Prusa and

Morea.

Although Chinese silk was still considered superior due to its quality, the Chinese and

Sassanid silk monopoly was broken and the Roman emperors had a new source of revenue.

The silk trade became central to the economic dominance of Constantinople and the rise of

the Italian merchant republics.

One of the earliest cases of industrial espionage was a success.

We will make more videos about economics and history, so make sure you are subscribed to

our channel and have pressed the alarm bell to learn more.

These videos are made possible by our brilliant Patrons over at Patreon and our Youtube sponsors.

Visit our patreon or press the sponsorship button to learn more about the perks.

This is the Kings and Generals channel, and we will catch you on the next one.

For more infomation >> How the Romans Stole Silk Production Secrets from China - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Life Observations: Finding a Date - Duration: 3:50.

There's something I noticed.

Being single and trying to find a mate can be trying.

To get to know the perfect girl and marry her and start a family with her and grow old

together, you first have to go up and talk to her.

It's easier for attractive people.

You have beautiful eyes.

Oh my gosh. Thank you!

It doesn't really work that way for unattractive people.

Excuse me. You have beautiful eyes.

Ew. Ew. Ew...

One of the ways to meet girls is to go right up and talk to them.

Sounds easy, but not if you're bad at small talk.

Hey how's that.. shirt.

I like your shirt.

Another way is to find a date on a dating app.

But on those, it's really all about looks.

There's a reason you're not surfing dates by their bios.

The only reason people delve into the bio is to make sure they like same god.

Gotta date! Gotta date. Uh!

What's most important is what they look like.

Which one is she?

When you get a date, the prospect of dating is a weird one.

Essentially you're fielding the person to potentially become a life-partner while pretending

it's a normal chat.

Nice night.

Yeah.

So where do you see yourself in five years?

When you're on a first date, it's best to act natural.

Like a delicate balance of caring but not caring too much.

On one side, it wouldn't be wise to say:

I would walk a thousand miles...

...to hold you in my arms.

But at the same time, you want to care a little bit.

Do you have any siblings?

What? That's crazy...

One time I was at this bar.

Me and my buddy planned to act as mutual wingmen.

But he had already gotten to know somebody.

I lowered my inhibition and gave myself a pep talk.

"There's no reason you can't meet a nice girl tonight."

I started to survey for candidates.

"She's cute."

"I could try talking to her."

"What would I say?"

"You got great hair."

"Man.. it's… it's just… voluptuous."

"Oh my god how long have I been staring?"

"Alright, I'm just gonna put out a good vibe and maybe someone will come to me."

Nope.

"Is anybody sitting here?"

"No!"

"Ok.. great!"

Ok so sitting here is not really working...

Maybe I should go check out the dance floor"

"Yup, this is the dance floor."

"Maybe I should…"

"Nope. That doesn't feel right."

It's hard to put out a good vibe when you're alone at a bar.

Without my wingman, I was a dead duck.

I needed to do something outside my comfort zone.

"You know what? Perfect."

My mug will show up on the screen.

It's like free advertising.

I took a picture that was the perfect balance of caring and not caring.. sent it off, and

waited for the results.

Alright.. boom.

There's my face.

Let's see if that changes things.

Next on the screen, an ad for a local business appeared. Boom.

And then another ad. And then...

"Boom. There's my face again. Wait..."

My heart sank.

"Did anyone else post a picture?"

I was the only one.

Every third image on all the TVs in the bar

was my big, dumb face.

What made the most sense at the time was to flood the hashtag feed

with several pictures of the floor

in order to dilute the frequency of my face.

Hey are you the guy on the TV?

"Holy crap it worked."

Yeah!

That's hilarious!

Thanks.. I uh...

I was actually watching you...

I saw your hair... before...

and I uh...

uh... like that shirt.

Ew. Ew. Ew...

SONG: When I'm talking to girls,

I got a velvety tongue.

My conversation is lit,

my words are second to none.

When I'm talking to girls,

I hold the keys and the power.

Now if only they knew what I was saying

when I'm alone and in the shower.

For more infomation >> Life Observations: Finding a Date - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

SYLAS - FİORA KOCA BULMUŞ [ RAP ŞARKI ] - Duration: 2:08.

Traitors do not see themselves

Is not it GAREN

What he lived you can not understand

GAREN Even now I know who worshiped the sword

I'm ashamed when I see such fools

The justice judge fooled everyone

I came, lion I think it's over here

Our brain Järvinen thick neck of said peeled

I know them nape of family love

They always exploit They said the king's hand

Now enough that the starboard should enter their ass

Many faces placed on them what shadow lord

You're looking for your father? SYLAS itself

how will your shadows protect you

ask for help. How many holes will open rek'sai

Not knitting needles sword cents to what is he doing

If look at who's beating you now excluded

Bid you stay at home color withered

But the news had come fiora husband

For decades, you silly heroes defeated

A simple game that takes you seriously to take the wave

Give that ability Is it excreted

please help my brother jinx joins me how

return to master

poor faithful

dog

You never imagined me like that I went gold I hope I love your mother

come here quin I will take eyes

If I have a child put name ıs GAREN

whether forest or middle who decides this

your stupid updates make me angry

You're all fake

SYLAS support for you stayed shut up pussies

For more infomation >> SYLAS - FİORA KOCA BULMUŞ [ RAP ŞARKI ] - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

مصر (مرسى مطروح واسكندرية) | بيسوهات - Duration: 14:24.

Hi! How are you?

This is the first episode in "Egypt" series

We will be talking about "Marsa Matruh" & "Alexandria"

There are more than 20 people from 14 different governorates

have helped me on preparing "Egypt" series

From north to south

We all have prepared it with each other

That's why we want "Egypt" series to be the best episodes EVER

I hope you all see it as we do and hope you like it

For me "Egypt" means "The Egyptians"

To talk about "Marsa Matruh" we need to interview someone who lived there

Hi! How are you?

I'm Mohamed Abd el Latief from "Marsa Matruh"

10 years ago I've been to "Marsa Matruh" to Mohamed's house

I got impressed and overwhelmed with the color of the sea

with the amazing nature there

the first question we wanna ask Mohamed is

"What do Matruhians love about "Matruh" the most?

Of course the color of the water

the color of the sea

"Matruh" is famous for its nature

nature there is amazing

its beaches, the turquoise color of the sea it's crystal clear

when you stand on the seashore you can see

the fish moving under the water

you can see your fingers through the sea water, you can even count them

you can even count 5 fingers

do you have 5 fingers?

another thing about Matruh's beaches is the color of the sand

the beautiful clean white color of the sand

I don't think you can find it in any other place in Egypt except Matruh

if I have a friend comes to Matruh for the first time

the first place I like to take them to is

"Agiba beach"

This beach has a wonderful nature

the view of the sunlight reflects from the turquoise

transparent water on the rocks of the mountains around the sea

makes a beautiful green color on the rocks

something magical

Another amazing beach called "El Obayed"

It's a sandy beach and it's perfect for sitting

spending the whole day with no pebbles or rocks

there's another beach called "Romel"

It's a bay surrounded by a mountain

starting from the beach to the middle of the sea

makes a natural swimming pool inside the sea

without any sea waves unlike "El Obayed" beach that has high waves some days

but in "Romel" it is always calm no waves no matter what.

the Matruhian Cuisine

Matruh is famous for its Bedouin food

Bedouin food in Matruh is different than any other Bedouin food in Egypt

it's different than in Sinai for instance

Matruh is famous for its seeds, Peppermint,

figs, Watermelon, and almond

there is a famous dish in Matruh called "the watery pasta"

or "Macarona El Garia"

It is also a Libyan dish called "Macarona El Rayja"

the difference between this watery pasta and our regular pasta is

that in the regular one,

people boil the pasta first

and make the sauce separately

then they mix them together or whatever

but in "watery pasta" we do it in a different way

we simmer the pasta with the sauce

and it's called watery cuz it has to have more sauce than it normally would

and while serving it, it has to be runny and watery

it's so delicious Beso

another famous dish

called "Asida"

I don't know if you guys know it or not

"Asida" is a kind of dough

and has molasses in the middle of it

made with date molasses, not sugarcane molasses

I love it so much

and we usually make it when babies are born

when a woman gives birth to a baby she makes the Asida

that's why when bedouins curse someone

they tell them "I wish your mother never made "Asida" ":D

but what are the unusual habits that Matruhians have?

because "Marsa Matruh" has bedouins and non-bedouins,

so I think the unusual habits are some of the Bedouins' habits

one of the unusual habits...

like their weddings, for instance,

the non-bedouins' weddings start at night from 10 pm onwards

but the Bedouins' weddings are held at noon,

so it's unusual

and Weddings' main event is

the lunch that means the food time

the groom's family prepares a feast for the wedding guests

another unusual thing that Bedouins have

that there are bedouins restaurants in Matruh

not fancy ones,

there you sit on cushions on the floor

no tables or chairs there

many people go to these restaurants everyday some are Bedouins and others non-bedouins

this is not the unusual thing the unusual thing is

that these restaurants open very early

at 8 or 9 a.m. before you get to your work

in the morning they serve two dishes called " Glaya" & "Kamouneya"

and these are some kind of greasy meat with a heavy tomato sauce

and the other contains goat's liver, lungs, and esophagus

chopped together and cooked

and they serve it in the morning

it's too heavy to be eaten in the morning

you need to go to "Souq Libya" in Matruh

it's essential to go to "Souq Libya" if you're going to Matruh

"Souq Libya" is famous for it's inexpensive and unique goods

so you need to take a look.

also, there are many stores in Matruh where sell "Siwa Oasis" products

like peppermint, olive, olive oil, dates.

tourist Hints and Tips

I would like to give tourists a hint that

Matruh is perfect for the people who want to enjoy nature

but it doesn't have the best nightlife

there you don't have the variety that you can get in Cairo

but during the daytime it is perfect

you have many great options you have many awesome beaches to go to

you can enjoy the mountains' views on your way to the beaches

cuz the majority of the beaches are miles away outside Matruh the city

it may take 15 minutes driving to the beaches

so you can enjoy the view while driving

Matruh is congested with Taxis

There are a lot of taxis everywhere

Matruh is a small city and it is normally empty

but in the summer season it becomes crowded

at that time 90% of the traffic is taxis

the taxi's colors are white and blue

it's unique I love it

Also, there is public transport

there are transports which carry people to the beaches

there are some beaches that are far 21 km from the city center

and you can easily find buses to take you there and get you back

but they are not too many buses as many as taxis

there are also minibusses

Now it's time to my favorite part

what are the strange words does matruhians say?

the bedouins accent is very hard for non-bedouins people to understand

and to speak bedouin it's another level

I lived there and I can understand bedouins talking

but to speak bedouin

I don't know, I think I am not confident enough to speak bedouin

but there are people I know who are not Bedouin but he can speak the accent like a native

*Arabic words in Bedouin accent*

*Bedouin song*

there is a question I always like to ask people about which is,

what are the unique names for people in your home town?

and Mohamed spilled it all out

Mragea'

Gaballah

a family name called "Ma'affen"

someone called...

"Turban"

someone called...

"Hedewa"

yeah they have intimidating guys names

some girls called

"Mabsuta", "Mastura"

Alexandria

The best thing during preparing Alexandria's script

is that we found that Alexandrian people have a deep love for this city

they adore this place

you can feel it when they describe anything with the small details

only Alexandrians can relate

Alexandria means to us "El Mansheya", "El Maamoura"

"El Montaza", "Miami"

minibusses, the old tram

Felafel from the famous "Mohamed Ahmed"

we takeout and eat it on the coast

forget about all of these

Alexandria is ancient

of course, we know that Alexandria has been found by the great Alexandre and everything

but it has been found 331 BC

so it's really ancient, it was greek back then

it's obvious it was greek from its architect and its streets,

even they have many Greek restaurants

what Alexandrians love about Alexandria the most

is the coast

the citadel and Stanley Bridge

of course, they love many other places

but these are the main places they love

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét