Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

For more infomation >> Ratna Antika - Bukak Sitik Joss [Official Music Video] - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to Effectively Use Linkedin to Grow Your Youtube Channel Fast - Duration: 2:35.

Hi! I'm Lucy Griffiths and I'm going to be teaching you how to use LinkedIn to grow

your YouTube channel. If you like this video, I'd love you to subscribe.

I share lots of tips and strategies on video marketing and how to grow your

business.

Hi and welcome back! So, LinkedIn it's kind of the professional platform,

it's the smaller platform then perhaps Facebook or Twitter or of course YouTube.

But it has one secret ingredient. You can post your YouTube video on to LinkedIn.

And so LinkedIn doesn't mind you doing it and rewards you for doing it. So, you

can embed your video into a blog post, so you can create a blog post on LinkedIn,

so it's a specific blog post for LinkedIn, not on your actual website. So,

you create that and it can be you know very much about based on the content of

your YouTube video, you can then add your YouTube video. YouTube rule will reward

you for sharing the video in multiple places, so the more you share it the

better. So you embed it into your LinkedIn blog

post and then you add value. Make sure that you're giving information, you're

giving knowledge, sharing what you know so that people will trust you they like

you and they buy into you. But at the same time your video is there. You can

also add your video into just a post on LinkedIn which again means it's seen by

more people and the more people that see it, the more impact it has on the video.

So, I really recommend it because, actually, you might find that you get 200

people looking at your your LinkedIn video and so that really builds momentum.

And though it doesn't equate to the same numbers on YouTube it still builds value.

It still adds something so that you are being seen by

more people and being seen as an expert. Thank you so much for watching! I hope

you've enjoyed this video! Bye bye bye!

For more infomation >> How to Effectively Use Linkedin to Grow Your Youtube Channel Fast - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

కుంభ రాశి | Kumbha Rasi 2019 | February15 to 28 Rashi Phalalu 2019 | Rasi Phalalu | Astrology Telugu - Duration: 6:58.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> కుంభ రాశి | Kumbha Rasi 2019 | February15 to 28 Rashi Phalalu 2019 | Rasi Phalalu | Astrology Telugu - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW YELLOW DORAEMON | Best Anime Characters Easy Drawing for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 5:04.

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! (◕‿◕)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW YELLOW DORAEMON | Best Anime Characters Easy Drawing for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Aircraft Combat: Modern War planes (by Fun 3d racing game) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:34.

Aircraft Combat : Modern War planes (by Fun 3d racing game) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Aircraft Combat: Modern War planes (by Fun 3d racing game) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

BU OYUN ÇOK KORKUNÇ !!! - Emily Want's To Play Too - Duration: 18:05.

For more infomation >> BU OYUN ÇOK KORKUNÇ !!! - Emily Want's To Play Too - Duration: 18:05.

-------------------------------------------

24. SÜT - TEMEL YİYECEK VE İÇECEKLER - DR AİDİN SALİH GERÇEK TIP KİTABI SU ORUCU - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> 24. SÜT - TEMEL YİYECEK VE İÇECEKLER - DR AİDİN SALİH GERÇEK TIP KİTABI SU ORUCU - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

BLUE PAUL - AU MILIEU DE TERRAIN (Prod. by Slidinmonn) - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> BLUE PAUL - AU MILIEU DE TERRAIN (Prod. by Slidinmonn) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Primeiro Vídeo em Inglês - Tour escola de inglês na Austrália - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Primeiro Vídeo em Inglês - Tour escola de inglês na Austrália - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Why did Euni shave her head? [Happy Together/2019.01.24] - Duration: 7:09.

Euni, you shaved your head before.

(Euni shaved her head?)

- She... / - This is serious.

It's worth getting angry.

She shaved her sideburns.

When we were preparing for Celeb Five this time,

- we lived together. / - I know. I heard.

We try to emulate other girl groups

and live together at least once.

- So we did. / - Even though you all have

- your own houses. / - In Seoul.

We all have our own houses in Seoul.

- We left our houses. / - My house

- is closer to the practice room. / - As far as I know,

you all have your own houses.

- We all do. / - We rented a place.

- We got to know each other even better. / - Good.

We also need to live together

and get vocal training lessons.

We also need to learn mind control.

As a girl group...

Jun Hyunmoo!

- Jun Hyunmoo! / - No.

Give me your hands.

I'm sorry, but this is a magic wand.

(Chaos)

- Isn't it a rod? / - No.

- It's a magic wand. / - You deserve a whip.

You lip-sync your song.

What are the vocal lessons for?

- Jun Hyunmoo! / - We still need to record the song.

Right.

(Agreed)

Anyway, why did you shave your head?

She shaved her head because

we needed to maintain our girl group diet.

We also live without our phones as a girl group.

I learned real girl group regulations...

- Did you implement them? / - Yes.

I learned it from a ten-year-old girl group.

Who did you learn it from?

Girls' Generation.

She's close to idol leaders.

After I talked to the seniors,

I took their phones away

and came up with a strict diet

so that we'd look sharp in the music video.

We were very strict with our diet.

If we fail to follow it, we wrote down,

the words "many", "nine"

- and "beneficial". / - "Beneficial."

Yes, we wrote them down as our punishment.

All three of us followed it well.

But on the other hand,

she was having snacks alone by herself.

She had raw ramyeon.

- That sounds tasty. / - That's not acceptable.

- It's not acceptable. / - It's not acceptable.

So to set an example,

we enforced it.

She needed to admit her fault,

- but she wouldn't. / - She got angry.

- She got angry at us. / - That's not right.

You know the hair clipper...

- The hair clipper. / - That hair clipper...

It was to shave their back hair.

They always shave their back hair.

I shave the back of my head.

I brought my personal hair clipper for them,

but they used it on me.

(Providing nine benefits)

- Really? / - As a penalty?

- It grew back now. / - They shaved your sideburns.

It would've been better if they shaved me completely,

but there were some left poorly.

There were some strands left, swinging around.

It was only to set an example.

Even if she's a senior, she still broke the rule.

Of course.

We were also making a variety show.

It's a variety show inside.

- Then it's okay. / - It was a reality show.

Youngmi, was it torture to live together?

Yes, because I don't need to go on a diet.

- You don't. / - You're skinny.

Actually,

Shinyoung is good at managing her diet.

So while we were living together,

Shinyoung came up with the programs and the diet plan.

We only ate the calories she set for us.

That's what we did,

but Bongsun and I are not good at controlling.

We're gluttonous.

- But Youngmi has no appetite. / - I really don't.

- I don't eat at all. / - Even when she's starving,

she says she's full after half a bowl.

That's all it takes.

- You don't eat much. / - No. She's different.

After it was over, the comment said,

"Why is Youngmi on a diet alone?"

She alone was getting skinny.

I looked like "Corpse Bride".

- Tim Burton. / - Yes.

You really look like "Corpse Bride".

(The real version of "Corpse Bride")

"Give me my cell phone."

You looked so skinny.

(A ghost grieving for a cell phone?)

You're a true "Corpse Bride".

Because Bongsun and I eat a lot,

we didn't lose weight dramatically.

I am actually a victim

of her evil editing.

As we lived together for a week,

I edited the video

and had a meeting with writers.

Shinyoung was actually very warmhearted.

- More than you think. / - More than you think.

She took care of us at night warmly.

- She was like a mom. / - In the morning,

she didn't get enough sleep,

but she still got up to cook for us.

According to the diet plan I had.

She bought meat with her own money...

- Right. / - and made suyuk for us.

We had those days too.

Although we had so much, we lost 1kg.

You can still lose weight.

- Really? / - You still eat a lot.

But it wasn't funny.

- Right. / - It wasn't funny enough to broadcast.

- She's a producer. / - I know what you mean.

She's a broadcasting station staff.

She's a true entertainer.

- A true entertainer. / - So,

I had no choice,

but to make a strong villain.

If Shinyoung appears, she gets background music.

- ♪ Lazenca ♪ / - ♪ Lazenca ♪

- That's her song. / - That song plays.

I guess kids saw "Panbulrye".

When I go home

and kids see me...

(Running)

"The scary man."

I've become the scary man in the neighborhood.

Her high school friend told her,

"Hey. Don't live like that."

She told me not to live that way.

She called her after a long time.

I said that is not all there is.

- Right. / - Right.

She gladly played the villain.

- That's why it was successful. / - Right.

We had Celeb Five Special

for the first episode of 2019.

I laughed so much.

- I laughed so much. / - Yes.

I hope you thrive even more in 2019.

- What's your plan? / - What's your plan?

I'd like to try something new with Celeb Five.

We're planning on opening a channel.

- That's wonderful. / - Yes.

Please continue to watch us.

We'll only watch.

(We'll only watch.)

Please subscribe and press "Like".

- "Like!" / - Okay!

- That cheers us up. / - Okay.

You could also invite Yoonhee.

Or a man could be a guest singer.

No, we're good.

(Rejecting)

She didn't even finish her sentence yet.

- No. / - No, thanks.

I could tell from her breath.

She went like this.

- How about for a drummer? / - We have one.

I'll send a snack truck next time.

(That's good.)

- Really? / - Just give me a call.

He's probably going to show off.

He'll mention it in every show.

He'll send it to us, but boast about it for 3 years.

He'll talk about it for three years.

Boasting source.

What do you want us to do?

Take a picture and post it on social media?

- That's good enough. / - "Saeho is awesome."

Do you want any hashtags?

I'll think about it later.

We must shed tears and thank him.

- We must tell a good story about him. / - If possible.

- Okay. / - "A boasting source."

- "A boasting source." / - I got a good nickname.

- You have many names. / - Yes.

Then we'll come back next week. Thank you.

- Thank you. / - I love you.

For more infomation >> Why did Euni shave her head? [Happy Together/2019.01.24] - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mucize Uğur Böceği ile Kara Kedi Toybox Sürpriz Yumurta ve Oyuncak Açma Animasyonu toy-box - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Mucize Uğur Böceği ile Kara Kedi Toybox Sürpriz Yumurta ve Oyuncak Açma Animasyonu toy-box - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Anteprima Kickstarter - COCKTAILS - Gioco di Carte - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Anteprima Kickstarter - COCKTAILS - Gioco di Carte - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng sub] Watercolor by Shibasaki Live Stream in YouTube Space Tokyo - Duration: 4:22.

Hello, everyone. Shibasaki here.

It's very cold here in Japan.

It snows a lot in northern Japan and accumulates up to 2 or 3 meters.

Isn't it amazing?

3.5 meters is about twice my height.

Unlike those areas, it snows very little here where I live.

But it's cold here too.

It's really, unbearably cold.

However, I feel warm in my heart.

Because.....

I am finally ready to start live streams.

Isn't it great?

I'm very excited.

I announced last December that my live streaming was postponed,

but it's now starting in February.

Here are the details.

The live streaming session will take place on February 12th.

At 13:00 Japan time.

I'm really thrilled.

But it won't work without you viewers participating in front of your monitors.

Lately I have received a lot of favorable comments in my YouTube channel,

and I really hope that participants will gather for my sessions from all over the world.

To express my appreciation, I am thinking of giving away a tiny present.

I will let you know what it is.

During the live streaming sessions, I will complete a painting.

This painting will be presented to one lucky winner,

who is selected randomly from everyone who leaves a comment in my live streaming sessions.

It could be you!!

Well, wait and see!

I have been waiting for my live streaming for a long time.

In Japan, to express longing,

we say "looking forward to something so much that one's neck has grown long."

When we are eagerly waiting for a guest,

we frequently open the door and look outside wondering, "Is he here yet?"

If you do this too much, your neck could stretch.

That's exactly how I feel now.

I will be waiting to see you with my neck stretched.

I hope you are also waiting to see me with your neck stretched.

Remember : February 12th.

I will see you then through my live streams.

We will have a lot of fun.

So that's my announcement.

See you later!

For more infomation >> [Eng sub] Watercolor by Shibasaki Live Stream in YouTube Space Tokyo - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

The $49 quilt cover that will transform your bedroom - Duration: 2:06.

 Expect a sumptuous night's sleep when you slip under the covers with this new quilt cover from Target

Why do we love it? The beauty of this minimalist design is that you can add to the colour palette using coloured cushions, textured rugs and even, if you dare, wallpaper, or at least a splash of some of the latest colour trends in paint on the wall

If you're thinking of a full bedroom update this fresh canvas is a great centrepiece

  The Phoebe quilt cover set features a 225 thread count.  Target's Phoebe Quilt Cover QB for $49  Target Australia just launched their new field of dreams homewares collection which takes inspiration from the latest interior trends and materials including tufted and woven textures, natural linen blends, plush and brushed velvet cord fabrications and artisan-style ceramics with imperfect, reactive glaze finishes

 According to Target, this season's colours focus on contemporary, warm and vibrant terracotta and plum hues that are complemented by a calming colour palette that is reminiscent of the Australian coastline

Target's Phoebe Quilt Cover  Target Australia's head of design for hardgoods, Emma Duxbury-Thompson says,"Our team has designed a collection of quality, on-trend and affordable homewares so Australians can create their own dream space right at home – a space where they can relax with a cup of tea or spend quality time connecting with their loved ones"

 Target Australia's new homewares range launches nationally in store and online on 31 January 2019

For more information, visit www.target.com.au

For more infomation >> The $49 quilt cover that will transform your bedroom - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

【동방MMD】 Puppet 【타타라 코가사】 1440p 60fps - Duration: 2:28.

Welcome to my world that's painted with sadness

There's no light of sun There you can't hear any sound at all

Here I'm waiting silently for you, father

Why you were so cruel to left poor Mary alone?

Please take me away, I desperately promise to be a good girl, to be worthy of your love

I don't need the paint books, the dolls and the dresses,

Just tell me, why you've left your pictures and gone?

Who are you, stranger with a red rose in your hand

I liked you from the first sight, I wanna be your friend, Let's play

I've never asked for this place that's called my home,

But hope, you will be staying with me until the end

Please, don't be scared of me I'm a good girl

I just want to be with you to forget my sorrow

I'm tired of being the puppet of this world

Oh, tell me, why do you want to go with this man?

Is he your true knight in the shining armor?

Who'll sacrifice himself just for your sake with no fear But then

Why he resembles the one, who created

This gallery and picture, that gave me a birth?

MY TEARS ARE FALLING, WHY IT'S SO PAINFUL?

I DID NOTHING WRONG, SO WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?

THIS BURNING CANVAS BECAME YOUR CRUEL ANSWER

AND NOW FLAMES UNSPARINGLY KISS ME GOODNIGHT.

Welcome to her world that's lying in ashes...

There's a sea of fire, There is no way to run at all...

She only wanted to be with her father...

But little Mary is melting in her abyss alone...

For more infomation >> 【동방MMD】 Puppet 【타타라 코가사】 1440p 60fps - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Cartwheel Challenge! - Duration: 9:49.

Goodmorning everyone

and welcome to my channel

I'm Alina Clain and

today I decided

that I'm going to

do a challenge

and the challenge of today is called

The Perfect

Cartwheel

Challenge

So

there are rules

just...

I don't know how much

but

I do as many

cartwheels

as I want

you must

put in your mind

that I'm a beginner

and

for each cartwheel

you must give me mark

like, from 0 to 10

Each time there will be a poll.

And

at the end of the video

I want you to give me an overall mark

ok

Just...

you know

the general feeling

that you have

towards my

astonishing performances

Ok

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I forgot to say

there will be day 1 and day 2.

So I hope you enjoy

and

let's get started!

Woah!

Oh My God!

There is a wasp somewhere...

Whatever...

let's get started!

Ok, this now part of the routine I guess

and this is fun

fun! fun! fun!

YES

So now that I'm done

for all the work

all the cartwheels

that was very

magnificent!

I hope for you too!

You give me a mark

an overall mark from 1 to 10

Ok, be nice please

I'm just a beginner and

this was really fun

I really enjoyed it

so yeah!

Ok, don't forget to

subscribe

and put a thumb up if you like it, if you want more

and, yes!

subscribe because there will be more videos in the near future

Mosquitos…

There will be more videos in the future and

… that's a wrap!

Bottle of water!

Stay hydrated ma—… people! Ok?

and see you soon!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Cartwheel Challenge! - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome | HELPFLUENCERS - Duration: 1:15.

why do a podcast about freelancers who influence?

simple -- because we're Helpfluencers

yo yo yo, it's Tedd

T E double D

founder of Almost Famous Group

I help build, grow, and maintain sustainable brands

I'm from Little Haiti, Miami, Florida but for the past five years I've been living in Dubai

while working Germany, the Philippines, and India

now that I'm back in the states, I'm pursuing my life goal of entrepreneurship

why LA?

it has the highest concentration of talented people in the country

startups, Hollywood...

three months in and I've been to the Golden Globes

conferences like Les Brown's

was kickin' it with Jeff Bezos

I went to TechCrunch Disrupt

Travis Kalanick, founder of Uber

Reed Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn

like so many entrepreneurs, I'm sitting here at a co-working space

we're currently in this whole "gig economy" space

where people are giving up their nine-to-five life

professional marketplaces are the new HR department changing the way that we experience work

this is becoming the new normal

welcome to Helpfluencers

learn to navigate this new career path with people just like you

I'm your host Tedd Bernard

For more infomation >> Welcome | HELPFLUENCERS - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Hannah's DIY choc spread and raspberry toast - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Hannah's DIY choc spread and raspberry toast - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Tapa de pois chiches et épinards avec citron confit - Duration: 5:05.

Hello everyone.

Let's see how to make Spanish tapas with chickpeas and spinach.

Pour some olive oil in a pan.

Add a few garlic cloves.

Whilst garlic is sauteing, add two slices of bread.

Brown them as well.

Remove the garlic.

Remove the browned slices and put them in the same dish as the garlic.

Put salt, cumin and paprika in hot oil.

Spinach.

Do not add water and cook over low heat for a few minutes.

At this point add chickpeas (cooked in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes).

Add some of the chickpea cooking water.

Simmer for a few minutes.

Put bread, garlic and a ladleful of chickpea cooking water in a bowl.

Blend all the ingredients together.

Blend a preserved lemon as well.

Make sure to cover the lemons in the jar with olive oil.

Add the lemon just before consumption.

It will enhance the flavor.

These chickpeas make a great starter.

Keep the Vegan Realm project alive supporting me on Tipeee. Thanks, until next time!

For more infomation >> Tapa de pois chiches et épinards avec citron confit - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Shell CFO Jessica Uhl on Q4 and full year 2018 results | Investor Relations - Duration: 2:37.

Welcome

We are reporting another set of strong financials for the fourth quarter of 2018.

Before I share the quarterly numbers, let me reflect on how we've demonstrated delivery

against our strategy throughout the full year.

Shell has delivered a very strong financial performance in 2018,

with cash flow from operations of $49.6 billion, excluding working capital movements.

We've delivered on our promises for the year.

Completing the $30 billion divestment programme, starting-up key growth projects,

while also maintaining discipline on capital investment.

We paid our entire dividend in cash, further reduced our debt

and launched our share buy-back programme, with $4.5 billion in shares repurchased so far.

We will continue with a strong delivery focus in 2019,

with a disciplined approach to capital investment

and growing cash flow and returns.

Our strategy to deliver a world class investment case is working.

In the United States, we started up our fourth alpha olefins unit

at our Geismar facility,

increasing capacity by 425,000 tonnes a year.

In the North Sea, our Upstream business started up Clair Phase II

and in Australia, our Prelude floating LNG facility had first gas in from wells

and is progressing with commissioning and start-up.

Now, let me take you through the key numbers of the fourth quarter of 2018.

$12.9 billion of cash flow from operations excluding working capital movements.

$16.7 billion of free cash flow.

$5.7 billion of earnings on a current cost of supplies basis, excluding identified items.

All of this at an average Brent price of $69 per barrel.

Return on average capital employed was 7.6%.

Gearing at the end of the year was 20.3%,

reflecting a reduction in our net debt of $14.5 billion over the course of the year.

2018 was a great year. A year of delivery.

Our relentless focus on value, project delivery and competitiveness

means we've delivered strong returns and cash flow from our upgraded portfolio.

Our focus for 2019 and beyond remains the same

and I'm confident we can deliver a world-class investment case.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét