Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Hi everyone I'm Peggy K and I'm going to show you how to download a copy of

your Google+ Page's posts, photos and other Google+ data. With the shutdown of

consumer Google+ scheduled for April 2nd, you're probably going to want to go

through this process sooner rather than later. To save a copy of your Google+

Page's content, you use Google Takeout to download a copy of your data, just like

you do for your Google+ profile. It just takes a couple of extra steps to

download data for a Google+ Page or other content on a Brand Account.

The first thing you need to do is to make sure you are signed into Google as the

Owner of the Google+ Page and its Brand Account. You can do that by viewing

your Brand Account list, clicking the Brand Account's name and then clicking

the "Manage Permissions" button to make sure that you are signed in as the owner.

Next sign into Google Takeout and switch to your Google Plus Page's identity.

You can do that by clicking your profile photo at top right and selecting your

Brand Account from the list. If you don't see your Brand Account listed there

click "All your Brand Accounts" and choose the Brand Account on the list. That will

return you to Google Takeout. You can confirm that you are using

Google Takeout with your Brand Account identity by checking the profile photo

and name at top right. Note that if you long ago added a password to your Google

Plus Page so that you're able to sign in directly you can sign in directly to

Google Takeout to download all of your Brand Account's data. You can use Google

Takeout to download a copy of your data from all your Google products and

services. I'm using a special link for this demo that only displays Google+

and YouTube. You can get that link in the description of the video. The first thing

you need to do is select which products you would like to backup. For Google+

you can archive your Google+ Plus Ones on external websites, your Google+

Circles, your Google+ Communities, and your

Google+ Stream. Google+ Plus Ones on websites gives you a list of external

websites that you +1. Because it was not possible to +1 sites as a Google+ Page

unless you were signed in to the Page's account directly, it's unlikely you will

have any data in this archive. Google+ Circles

allows you to download a list of your Circles with first names, last names,

nicknames, display names and Google+ profile URLs. It does not contain any

additional contact information. You can download a copy of your Google+ Circles

in four different formats. vCards which can usually be imported into

address books or contact software, HTML which you can open in your web browser,

comma separated values which you can open in a spreadsheet or JSON. The

Google+ Communities data allows you to download data for communities where

you're an owner or a moderator. Currently that data includes names and links to

the Google+ profiles of community owners, moderators, members, applicants, banned

members and invitees. Links to posts shared in the community, but not the

posts themselves, and community metadata, which includes the community picture, the

community settings, and the categories. Note that starting in early March 2019

you will also be able to download additional details from public

communities, including the author, body and photos for every community post. You

can choose which communities you download the data for and you can choose

whether the data is in JSON or HTML format. HTML you can read in a browser.

JSON is more likely to be able to be imported to another platform. Your

Google+ stream is the meat of your data. You can choose what part of your stream

you want to download, including your activity log, which includes your

comments that you posted, the plus ones you made on posts and comments, the way

you voted in polls. Your Collections which does not include the Collections'

posts. It's the information about the individual Collections. It includes the

Events that you either created or were invited to. All the photos and videos

that you uploaded through Google+. And your Google+ posts including the

comments, plus ones and other activities. When you've selected the data you want

to download, click "Next" to customize the format of your archive. You can choose

between two file types .zip and .tgz. I recommend using the default .zip file

format because most devices can unzip that content. You can select the maximum

file size. The default is 2 gigabytes and I don't recommend making the file sizes

larger than that unless you're sure that your computer can handle larger files.

Note that if your archive is larger than the maximum file size it will be split

into multiple downloads. Finally you can select a delivery method for your

archive. The default is for Google to create an archive that you can download

to your computer or other device. If you only have a mobile device or you don't

have much storage space on your desktop computer you can choose a cloud storage

service for Google to deliver the content to. For Google+ Pages there

are three options: you can have it added to your Dropbox, you can have it added to

your Microsoft OneDrive, or you can have it added to Box. For regular Google

accounts and Google+ Profiles Google Drive is also an option, but Google

Drive is not supported for Brand Accounts so you can't have your Google+

Page's archives delivered to Google Drive. When you're ready click "Create Archive".

You can watch the progress of the archive being created but be aware that

if you have a lot of data it could take many hours. So you can either create

another archive or just close the window and Google will send you an email when

your archive is ready. The email notification will be sent to whichever

email address normally gets notifications for your Google+ Page. It's

sent to a pages.plusgoogle.com address and that usually gets redirected to the

notification delivery address which is usually the owner's email. The email

itself lists which products are included in the archive and has two buttons: one

to download the archive and the other to manage all of your archives. The "Download

archive" button should work, but if not, or if you want to see all your archives,

click "Manage archives". Just be sure after you click "Manage archives" that you are

switched to your Google+ Page's Brand Account identity. On your "Manage archives"

page you can see which archives are ready to be downloaded, which products

are included in each archive and the size of the archive. As you can see this

is for my test account, and I don't have much Google+ data at all, but your Google+

Page could have tens or hundreds of gigabytes of data if you uploaded a lot

of posts and images. So the big question of course is what do you do with all

this data once you downloaded it. You can view it on your computer, of course, and

you can always upload your photos to a different photo sharing service, and you

can use one of the "many" third-party tools that let you import your Google+

content into a different platform I'll put a link in the description of

the video with more information. If you found this video helpful be sure to

subscribe for more creator tips and tutorials.

For more infomation >> Download Google+ Page Photos, Posts & Data with Google Takeout - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

Guy Tang - SuperPower (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:46.

Here we are watching us fade Nothing but silence letting go all we made

Together nothing makes sense What more can I give, when I am losing defense

Turn the pages and let me see it better I am not going out like that

This is all of you, and all of me matters Scream it louder, scream it louder

My SuperPower

Gonna' take you higher

My SuperPower

Gonna' take you higher

My SuperPower

Living the truth from deep inside

Though we're apart doesn't mean goodbye

So say goodbye

Where am I with you, when what I am isn't me that's true

Looking in the mirror is that you Going blind from the things they see through

Turn the pages and let me see it better I am not going out like that

This is all of you, and all of me matters Scream it louder, scream it louder

My SuperPower

Gonna' take you higher

My SuperPower

Gonna' take you higher

My SuperPower

Living the truth from deep inside

Though we're apart doesn't mean goodbye

So say goodbye

Standing facing away with the one thing left to say

That today is the day, today is the day Gonna' take you higher

My SuperPower

Gonna' take you higher

My SuperPower

Gonna' take you higher

My SuperPower

Living the truth from deep inside

Though we're apart doesn't mean goodbye

So say goodbye

For more infomation >> Guy Tang - SuperPower (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Happy January Birthdays! Channels in order of sign up 😊 Sign up for Feb. in comments! - Duration: 0:43.

January birthdays (Happy Birthday)

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to you

January birthdays

Happy birthday

January birthdays (Happy Birthday)

Sign up for February (February birthdays sign up in comments!)

For more infomation >> Happy January Birthdays! Channels in order of sign up 😊 Sign up for Feb. in comments! - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

SOUR SWEET GONE *Sour Patch Kids cereal REVIEW* - Duration: 7:45.

you know it's ladies first so gotta pour hers

for those of you who pour your milk first

you're doing it the wrong way

so of course you know she got her skim milk I got my 2%

it doesn't taste like sour patch kids

no it does it taste like sour patch kids but its like...

a weird combination of like

it being crunchy and having to add milk

i wouldn't buy this again though

i prefer like cinnamon toast crunch or fruity pebbles

or frosted flakes

frosted flakes are good too

do i have to eat the whole thing?

huh?

do i have to eat the whole thing?

yes

whats the milk taste like?

the milk taste good

i think just because something tastes good when it's not cereal

doesn't mean that you should make it into a cereal

and expect it to be good

oh if you know me you know that NBA Youngboy is one of my favorite artist "Rap artist"

and that that's all that I play too

yeah

i don't think yeah..

i don't know if I'm going to finish this

maybe it taste better dry

hmm yeah it tastes better dry

sorry

it just tastes better without the milk

okay do you like it better?

yeah i mean i don't really taste anything to be honest

yeah it tastes good like this

still wouldn't buy it again

me neither

I don't like this, I don't

I'd say on a scale from 1 to 10 it's like a....

Maybe like a 5 or a 6

Cause it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't like really good or anything

i give it a 4

Four? i feel like i've had way worse cereals

I've never had cereal that I had to pour out early

that I had to pour out early I just had no I'm disappointed I expected a lot

more

For more infomation >> SOUR SWEET GONE *Sour Patch Kids cereal REVIEW* - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

[歌詞/Lyrics] 馮提莫 - Stay With Me (和我在一起) Fengtimo - Stay With Me (He Wo Zai Yi Qi) 나랑있어 - Duration: 2:49.

"Stay with Me" covered by fengtimo

Subscribe youtube.com/fengtimo

Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave

Will you hold my hand

Oh, won't you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

Deep down I know this never works

But you could lay with me

So it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oooh oh ooh oooh ooooh oh

Oooh oh ooh oooh ooooh oh

Oooh oh ooh oooh ooooh oh

Oooh oh ooh oooh ooooh oh

Oh, won't you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oh, wont you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love its clear to see

But darling

Stay with me

For more infomation >> [歌詞/Lyrics] 馮提莫 - Stay With Me (和我在一起) Fengtimo - Stay With Me (He Wo Zai Yi Qi) 나랑있어 - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

AMV Naruto/boruto ♡naruhina y sasusaku♡ ~love me again~ ~john newman~/YairzzRecharge/sub-ingles - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> AMV Naruto/boruto ♡naruhina y sasusaku♡ ~love me again~ ~john newman~/YairzzRecharge/sub-ingles - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

КУРИЦА в ДУХОВКЕ рецепт как приготовить. Запеченная курица - Duration: 9:20.

For more infomation >> КУРИЦА в ДУХОВКЕ рецепт как приготовить. Запеченная курица - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

Bông May đẹp nhất của tôi - Duration: 2:36.

like & subscribe channel 🔔

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét