Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

oh it's cold it's somewhere between zero and minus 10 but I have to make the vlog

because commitment right how's it going fer wait I said I'd try something new um

what is up fellow light hunters my name is Ilia and welcome to the weekly Wednesday

vlog we are currently in Pegasus which is a horse stable right behind me

we're doing kids camp and I decided to use the opportunity to record another

cool video one of the things I decided to do for my videos this year's repeat

some of the successful steps that I did for my videos last year so I'm gonna do

another video on the lands fall is a really trending type of photography on

Instagram and I've received thousands of views across my lunch while videos and

most of my questions and active engagement comes from those videos one

of the videos I did was replacing the contents of the lens ball which was fun

but now I'm gonna take it up a level and take a picture of the lens ball in the

night setting and then replace the contents of it into kind of daylight the

trick with that is to to sell the effect you have to have the less ball glowing

on to the snow below so we're either gonna be using one of these cool lights

that I used to set up for the vlog or just a phone that's also enough and

maybe I'm gonna use the phone just because it's easier for you guys for

those of you who don't have this kind of cool light LED setup so for this whole

experiment we're actually going to need four separate photos hold it right there

I realized later that it's only three images not four because there are no

reflections coming from the side of the camera so there's no no need for that

reflection map image go back we're gonna need a simple photo of the lens ball

with the background which we're gonna pull the background out of we're gonna

need a photo with the lens ball on the phone hovering over it for the glow

effect on the snow and we're gonna need the daylight photo of the same subject

okie dokie so these are our three images of the lens ball this one is the main

image where we're gonna pull the background from and everything this is

the light map so I literally took my phone and hovered over the phone let me

check the settings in was on it was on f9 the aperture was at 9 it was at 16

millimeter 1000 ISO and a shutter speed of 10 seconds so during those 10 seconds

I was waving my phone around and this is the daylight picture we're gonna be

putting inside lens ball so let's drag all of these into Photoshop and get onto

like step first you're gonna want to edit the pictures to your taste put on

any filters you want make sure they're all the same so you can synchronize them

later I'm at the lens Bo glow picture a little bit warmer than the rest so it

casts a kind of yellowy light but that's also something you can do in Photoshop

okay so first let's go to lens ball glow picture copy it and paste it on top of

our main background picture make a copy of the background so it's not locked and

we're gonna go edit Auto align layers and just let them Auto align so they're

perfectly in sync so we can mask one over the other and when they're synced

I'm obviously gonna crop it so that we don't have those little edges peeking

out since the layers kind of moved a little bit okay so now they're aligned

and I can put a black mask on top of the second layer so that it disappears and

we're gonna take a brush and start masking in parts of the image primarily

the glowing things now it's okay if we leak over onto the lens ball because

there right now it's not important we're gonna be replacing the content anyway

but what is important right now is the light we're putting onto the snow now it

looks like we're just dodging it or whatever the other tool is call it looks

like we're just putting white paint on us no but it's not really the same it

wouldn't sell the effect as well because this is actually the image of the light

leaking on the snow so it's actually realistic I just dropped something

it might be a little bit too strong for you or even too weak right now but you

can tweak that later and some of these tweaks we're gonna be

tweaking throughout the entire video and some of them we're gonna leave to the

end just to balance it out to your own taste so now we take the daylight

picture and I'm actually gonna crop it larger than it is already because I want

a full square so that we can get maximum space for this for your izing filter now

I'm just gonna select the top and bottom white bars and do a content-aware fill

which will fill it in with what's needed to complete the picture this is a pretty

easy picture to do that way and it's gonna look pretty good okay now before

we get into sea rising I want to actually add a more interesting sky

because this looks pretty white and pale and boring and I just searched up sky in

the pixels plug-in and it's gonna download this nice blue sky for me which

I can replace obviously I'm gonna resize it first so it fits nicely into our

frame move it up above the house where it actually is and change the blending

mode if you know blending options there is a blend of function so our pretty

much set it if the underlying layer is dark then it

doesn't blend which is a pretty easy way to blend layers together so I take the

mask and I'm gonna hand mask the rest of it make sure the trees pop out a little

bit more and make sure that roof isn't disappearing in the background and I'm

actually gonna use the burn tool to burn the background a little bit because in

reality if the trees were in front of such a by background they'd be a little

bit darker honestly I don't like the saturation much but those trees are

hardly gonna be visible in the final product anyway so it doesn't make much

difference so back we go to brushing I'm gonna make this a pretty hard brush

because we need a nice straight line on the roof shift-click on two points and

it's gonna mask the roof back in I'm also gonna rasterize the layer and blur

it a little bit lower not that much just a tiny bit so it fits into the image

more because the image we dragged in is quite a bit sharper than the image we

took because it was downsized so that just just does the effect that tiny bit

better one final touch is getting a sunray where's my favorite Sun this is

one of these pictures yet this one I like to use it a lot it's got a really

nice look to it and it's easy to mask in as a kind of sunray overlay drag it in

I'm gonna turn it into screen blending mode overlay mode thing right away and

I'm just gonna bump up the levels so that it sticks out a little bit more

flip it upside down because I like to longer Ray's on the bottom side leaking

over the house place it in position make it a little bit bigger just looks

like in yo face cuz I remember all this is pretty small and I'm just gonna take

a brush and mask out all the ugly top part it's kind of hard I need it to be

softer let's find a little bit bigger mask it out I need to be a little bit

bigger mask out the corners and it's fine of course it kind of blends into

the light unfortunately it would look way stronger and brighter if it was in

the blue part of this guy but now I can pretty much place it anywhere around the

house and it's gonna look decently decent okay so I'm gonna merge all these

together in a new layer and finally go to this view I stool which is gonna make

our whole thing looks like the contents of the lens ball

you'll find that under filters distorts your eyes I'm gonna put it at a hundred

percent and actually for some pictures this could be enough but I just want to

squeeze it a little bit more so with control F I'm gonna repeat the filter

and it's gonna make it what am I looking for filters control F it's gonna make it

even stronger on it that might be too much so it's really up to you how far

you want to go but again just for the purpose of this tutorial I am doing it

really rough so transform make it smaller position it around the lens ball

make sure it aligns with all the winners that should be good now the blending

mode goes to screen or lighting or screen kind of flip through the blending

modes it depends on the picture some of them may look better I don't want to be

normal I want some of the texture of the lens ball and the snow to show through

so it looks a little bit more realistic okay so now we need to start masking out

the snow underneath because obviously the entire lens ball is not seen and I

know this is kind of an iffy solution to this because technically there's you

could do this without the lens ball it just helps it make look more realistic

you could literally just take a picture of the house and put this fear in front

of and it's gonna look okay this is slightly more realistic for the best

version you should actually leave your camera for a couple hours from when it's

light to when it's dark in the exact same position so you take a picture of

the lens ball in the house when it's light and then let's blow on the house

when it's dark and then literally just put one picture on top of the other and

and mask out the lens ball so that you just have the day when over but you

don't always have the luxury to do that especially when there are people walking

around and things happening you can't just leave your camera in the same spot

for hours and expect it to not move Plus this is kind of an exercise for your

intermediate photoshop skills and it's fun to make now the thing that we

couldn't accomplish with the phone is the light leaked immediately under the

lens ball which would probably in real life circumstance be a lot brighter so

we're gonna make a layer of just white paint and then tweak the opacity to make

just this little two or three millimeters trip around the lens ball a

lot brighter as though the lens ball is glowing on

the snow and I'm actually gonna separate into several layers and make each layer

thinner but also not as opaque so that you kind of gradually get it into a

brighter and brighter light towards the lens ball okay so now the lens ball kind

of looks like it's sitting in the snow you have that effect you might want to

make it brighter or that's right depending on your preference as always

and now it's time to start working on the lens ball itself because obviously

things are not gonna be as crisp and sharp and looking otherworldly as they

are right now so the first thing to do is start blending the circumference of

the lens ball because first of all the circle we cut out with the marquee tool

is way too sharp sharper than any elements on the image so they need to be

blurred plus if you look at pictures of lens ball the outside parts of the lens

ball are always less sharp than the center of the lens ball so we're just

gonna go around in a circle and unsharp the parts of the lens ball which are

closer to the outside to make it more realistic and then you have the center

of it which is really sharp next I'll make a new layer with a black mask I'm

gonna select the lens ball - the selection of the mask of the snow mask

and put that mask on so pretty much we have the lens while that's peeking out

masked and we're gonna take a fat white brush and just paint around the circle

of the lens ball because again if you look at pictures of a lens ball as it

goes out to the surface it starts fading because of the way the light bounces

through it and then we lower the opacity down I'm keeping the same thing but it

just all these steps taken to make it look more realistic and I'm gonna take

the background lightness down more so it looks like it's actually night and not

dusk or blue hour or whatever and that makes the lens but I'll just pop out and

make it look like it's a light source play around with this a little bit just

to figure out how light or how dark I like it and I'm actually gonna color it

a little bit more because I want it to look like it's daylight inside the lens

ball and daylight is more yellow than generally lights during the night so

that's kind of greenish so I'm gonna take away a bit look a little bit of the

green making more orange and that again sells the effect a little bit better you

see what these little stripes do to it um

let's colorize this as well to make it more yellow saturation lightness a

little bit down too much make it yellow mmm that's fine so all these little

filters are not perfect if you want this image to look really good you need to

spend a long time on each of these details figuring out what makes it look

realistic and good and not too fake I guess but this is just me going through

the steps to show you an idea and maybe if you come up with something better

then share it with me somewhere and if I think it's cool I'll definitely share it

either in my Instagram stories or in my next vlog I guess we'll see the last

thing I want to do is add a starry sky to fill in that boring block of sky

that's over the house and that's pretty easy it's even easier than the blue sky

we did on the yellow house because you don't have to do blend dips

we'll literally just position it and mask out the bottom part with a

paintbrush because everything is blurring anyway so you just need a soft

brush to roughly mask out the location I'm using a pretty soft one around the

trees and all those branches because it looks soft

but then for the roof of the house we're just pretty straight I'm gonna make it

smaller so that it's not as fluffy too messed it out and it looks good again

playing around with the blending modes to see what you like screen just looks

super bright right now but maybe that's what we want and then of course I'm

gonna box blur it so it looks so you get that depth of field that we have going

on in our photo but you still have the Milky Way and that streak from the plane

so it just adds a bit to the image to make it more interesting alternatively

you could flip the contents of the lens ball because in a real life situation

when you fold when you take photos through a lens ball they're upside down

but since we're doing this whole fantasy you know otherworldly thing anyway we

might as well flip it to make it look upright and there you have the final

photo again it's not perfect it could take 2 or 3 hours to make it a really

good photo but this is just an a cept we did in 15 minutes and hopefully

inspires you to do something similar well that is the end of this fun video I

hope was useful I hope this something you can try in your photography if you

try this send me the results either in a youtube comment or on my Instagram

account where I post a lot of photos every single day thank you so much for

watching it as always I'm gonna see you guys next week and I have to change that

part of the vlog around to because it's a repetitive

For more infomation >> How to Lensball Photography - Night to Day - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

হুজুর খায় তাই হালাল এমন বিধান কি ইসলামে আছে শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 6:37.

For more infomation >> হুজুর খায় তাই হালাল এমন বিধান কি ইসলামে আছে শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Về nhà ăn tết nào 500 anh em !!! - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Về nhà ăn tết nào 500 anh em !!! - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Building Brady: The Roof Comes Off! - HGTV - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Building Brady: The Roof Comes Off! - HGTV - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Bird Drawing for Kids - Yokidz - Duration: 1:10.

Simple Bird Drawing for Kids - Yokidz

For more infomation >> Simple Bird Drawing for Kids - Yokidz - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng] FGO - Miyu Edelfelt My Room Lines Translation - Duration: 10:08.

Miyu: I'm Miyu. My surname is, temporarily, Edelfelt.

Sapphire: I'm named the Stick Magical Sapphire.

I hope my older sister hasn't troubled you?

[Dialogue 1] Miyu: There are things to do.

Are your preparations perfected?

Then, let's go.

[Dialogue 2] Miyu: Master…… You say?

You're know my second Master.

Sapphire: A blue and golden one called herself Miyu-sama's Master.

Then, let's call that one Great Master, and this one Grand Master.

Miyu: Which Master is positioned higher there?

[Dialogue 3] Miyu: I'm used to being ordered.

I lived in a narrow world forever, and my behavior was restricted by people older than me, so.

No, I wasn't unhappy.

Since now I know that those were measures to protect me.

[Dialogue 4 - Illya] Miyu: What a relief.

So Illya is here too.

Master, I don't mind about being in the same room as Illya.

Eh? No, it's fine it there's only one bed. It's fine.

[Dialogue 5 - Kuro] Miyu: Kuro…… Are you doing some mischief here too?

Someone should temporarily put you into a cage for the sake of discipline……

Sapphire: That's out image-wise, Miyu-sama.

[Dialogue 6 - EMIYA Assassin] Miyu: The ones to pick me from the ruins of the Sakatsuki household, were Onii-chan and another person.

We didn't see each other much, so I almost can't remember his face...

...but, the eyes of that person I saw before, certainly……

[Dialogue 7 - Irisviel] Miyu: There was a holy woman with an aura completely different to the Iri-san I know, or something, but…

Is that person…… the original?

[Dialogue 8 - Emiya] Miyu: I've been stared by a person that is red and brown, like a male version of Kuro…

He said "Ho, this is……", and grinned……

Sapphire: This is concerning. Let's report it.

[Like] Miyu: What I like, you ask?

Then, Illya, Onii-chan, Luvia-san.

Also, obviously Sapphire.

Sapphire: Thank you very much, Miyu-sama.

However, please remember from time to time about the name that hasn't been brought at the time of the topic, Chloe-sama, as contrary as you are.

Miyu: Eh?! U-uun, it's not like I've forgotten…

Kuro is a friend, but if I had to say it, she's like a rival, so……

Er, like Illya……

[Dislike] Miyu: Something I hate?

I haven't had many thoughts about that.

By any chance, could it be that I don't know yet about the feeling of hating……?

Sapphire: Then, please try to imagine.

The way in which Master-sama would try to meddle with Illya-sama.

Miyu: I hate it.

[About Holy Grail] Miyu: The Holy Grail…

The device that grants any wish.

I know.

That before such a thing, small wishes were given for the sake of people that weren't me.

[Event] Miyu: I see fatigue in your face.

I understand that now is a busy time, but please don't forget to rest.

[Bond 1] Miyu: Isn't there a Japanese-styled room?

I calm down when there's a tatami.

[Bond 2] Sapphire: Did you know, Master-sama?

That in Japan, just talking to an elementary school student can be concerning.

Miyu: Sa-Sapphire, Master isn't that kind of person……

Probably.

[Bond 3] Miyu: I felt a bizarre affinity with Master since the first time we met.

It may be that you look like someone I know.

[Bond 4] Miyu: The world is overflowing with these various people…

In the country and era I was born, talking with people with an even different way of thinking is a refreshing stimulus.

Of course, Master is also one of those people.

[Bond 5] Miyu: The connection of life called Human Order, connecting many people, so many that they're countless…

In order to protect that, you're fighting.

To think there'd be that kind of people, other than Illya…

Master, I entrust you my power.

May your wish be granted──

[Asc 1] Miyu: Transformation complete.

These are my usual battle clothes.

Now that I think about it, for some reason Onii-chan put a difficult facial expression when he saw them, but…

Could this appearance be strange?

Sapphire: No, I assert you that this is by far the soundest form.

[Asc 2] Miyu: A bit more, some…

Transformation seems to have happened in the Saint Graph.

[Asc 3] Miyu: That's right.

My real name is Sakatsuki Miyu, and…

The property of the Sakatsuki's Child of God that grants the wishes of people, which should have disappeared, has reappeared.

Master.

I wish that your desire is a good one.

[Asc 4] Miyu: Like the shining stars paint the sky in the moonless nights…

Small wishes spin the world one by one.

In my night sky, another important star has been born.

It's a small light now, but…

Someday, I'll surely show you a shining star brighter than the moon.

[Level Up] Miyu: Is it fine, to receive this……?

[Battle Start 1] Miyu: Target confirmed. Let's go, Sapphire.

Sapphire: Please leave the support to me.

[Battle Start 2] Miyu: Today, now…… I'll end it.

[Battle Start 3] Miyu: I'll cut open the way in a straight line.

[Skill 1] Miyu: I can't afford to lose.

[Skill 2] Sapphire: Miyu-sama, please be careful.

[Skill 3] Miyu: Wish, for victory!

[Attack Selected 1] Miyu: I'll step forth.

[Attack Selected 2] Miyu: The shortest, the fastest

[AS 3] Miyu: I get it.

[NP Selected] Miyu: Since that is your wish.

[Attack 1] Miyu: Maximum output!

[A2] Miyu: I'll cut you down!

[A3] Miyu: Include, Lancer! (Limited Deployment, Lancer!)

[A4] Miyu: Hah!

[Extra Attack 1] Miyu: Quadruple full charge, shoot!

[Extra Attack 2] Miyu: Now I only must, push forwards…

I won't allow any obstacles!

[NP 1] The light of the wishes twinkling on the earth…

The fallen moon bundles innocent glitters, and hopes for heaven.

Wish Upon a Star! (New Moon of Earth Illuminating the Stars)

[NP 2] Miyu: Ten billion small lights…

Don't forget that momentary shine.

Wish Upon a Star! (New Moon of Earth Illuminating the Stars)

I wish that your feelings reach.

[Damage from NP] Miyu: The barrier, won't last……

[Regular Damage] Miyu: With this!

[Defeated 1] Miyu: No, more…… It seems…… I'm sorry, Onii-chan……

[Defeated 2] Sapphire: Enormous damage! Please withdraw, Miyu-sama!

Miyu: No…… I still, can……

[Battle Finish 1] Sapphire: Battle finished.

Magnificent, Miyu-sama.

Miyu: This isn't it.

Let's raise the accuracy for the next one.

[Battle Finish 2] Miyu: Our steps won't stop until we see the result of the wish for the future we want.

For more infomation >> [Eng] FGO - Miyu Edelfelt My Room Lines Translation - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

TÜRKİYE BİRİNCİSİNE MEYDAN OKUDUM | FİNAL | PES 2019 KAPIŞMA - Duration: 17:15.

For more infomation >> TÜRKİYE BİRİNCİSİNE MEYDAN OKUDUM | FİNAL | PES 2019 KAPIŞMA - Duration: 17:15.

-------------------------------------------

Comment remplacer des bougie d'allumage sur AUDI A3 1 (8L1) [TUTORIEL AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Comment remplacer des bougie d'allumage sur AUDI A3 1 (8L1) [TUTORIEL AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Tolerance Vs Allowance & Clearance fit Vs Interference fit in Tamil - Duration: 4:31.

welcome everyone who are all subscribed to learn mechanical tamil

Today we are going to learn about the Tolerance, Allowance & Fit

Let's see first about Tolerance

Whenever we manufacture a product

during that manufacturing process, some dimensional variations are introduced

which are not given by the designers

if we want to manufacture the 35mm dia shaft, we have to choose the manufacturing process such as

CNC

casting

forging

like these, we manufacture a same product by using the various techniques

at that time, we obtained the variety of dimensional variations from these various mfg techniques

so, we cannot manufacture the shaft with the exact 35mm dimension without the atleast 0.001 deviation

These deviations or variations are called as Tolerance

if you done in CNC, the level of accuracy is higher.

whilst in forging, level of accuracy may be decreased

if the tolerance gets increased, the cost of manufacturing is less

and vice versa

for the higher accuracy, we need advanced technology to produce that comoponent

but the tolerance should not affect the functionality of the element

when the designer doesn't know about the complete manufacture process and its limitations, he increases the tolerance.

Tolerance is mentioned as follows

unilateral and bilateral

unilateral indicates that any one side we can insert deviations either in positive or negative

in bilateral tolerance, we can insert te deviation in both sides

Hence, Tolerance is the Dimensional variation given by the designer due to the lack of manufacturing technology, unskilled labours.

Fit is the relation that expresses the condition in between the assembled parts either loosened or tightened

fit classified in 3 types such as

1. clearance fit 2.Transition fit 3.Interference fit

before entering into this, glance about the allowances

when we try to assemble the parts,

the dimensional differences between the hole dimension and shaft dimension

positive allowance is called as clearance fit and negative allowance is called as interference fit

if we can insert the shaft into the hole easily, we know that there is the availability of certain space

this is known as clearance fit

here, we can rotate and slide that shaft

negative allowance is known as interference fit

assembly of connecting rod and crankshaft is the good example for interference fit.

the diameter of crankshaft is greater than the hole present in the connecting rod

interference fit doesn't allow the relative motion in between them

For more infomation >> Tolerance Vs Allowance & Clearance fit Vs Interference fit in Tamil - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Toybox Sürpriz oyuncaklı Kutular Açıyoruz Learn Colors With Finger Family Song - HD - Duration: 10:34.

Hepinize Merhaba arkadaşlar Bugün sizlerle birlikte marketlerden almış olduğunuz toyboks

benim kutu açılımı ile beraberiz bu tür toy box açacağız arkadaşlar bakalım

işlerinden ne gibi oyuncaklar çıkacak Haydi videomuza başlayalım Evet arkadaşlar ilk

olarak bu sevimli toy boksunuz açıyoruz arkadaşlar Evet arkadaşlar içinden 2 adet

sevimli kutu çıktı Bakalım bu kutu bu kutuların içinde ne gibi sevimli oyuncaklar

çıkacak bu kutuların üstünde ise birinde timsah görmüş olduğunuz gibi bir kimse

arkadaşlar diğerinde ise 1 adet kurbağa var peki içimden ne gibi sevindi oyuncaklar

çıkacak arkadaşlar Haydi açalım e İçinden 1 adet sevimli oyuncak çıktı Haydi paketini

açalım ne oyuncağımızı yapmaya başlayalım vol 1 adet sticker çıktı bu 1 adet motor

resmi ve bir adet sakız çıktı ekşi elmalı ve Çilek aromalı bir sakız Şimdi ise oyuncağımızı

yapmaya başlayalım ondan önce hissediyorsun ulaşmaya başladı mı arkadaşlar Haydi

kimse olan kutumuzda açmaya başlayalım bakalım bundan ne çıkacak bu bundan daha

güzel bir oyuncak çıktı bundan da aynı şeker çıktı arkadaşlar Bundaki de aynı

Ekşi Elmalar ve Çilek aromalı Evet arkadaşlar ilk paketimizden çıkan oyuncak hemen yapmaya

başlıyorum oyuncağımız 3 parçadan oluşuyor galiba bu bir kaplumbağa sanırım hemen

diğer paketten çıkan oyuncağı yapmaya başlayalım arkadaşlar bakalım bunlar ne

gibi eğlenceli oyuncaklar çıkacak arkadaşlar bundan ise değişik bir oyuncak çıkmış

arkadaşlar kelebek şeklinde bir oyuncak hemen hiç vakit kaybetmeden bu oyuncağını

da yapalım arkadaşlar Evet arkadaşlar kaldığımız yerden devam ediyoruz bu oyuncağın Biz de

hemen yapmaya başlayalım Arkadaşlar öncelikle küçük kelebeği muz ortaya koyuyoruz ve

kenarlarından bastırıyoruz Evet arkadaşlar kelebeğim Biz uçmaya hazır böyle bir kelebek

çıktı ortaya Bu bir kelebek kelebeğin iz dans ediyor çok eğlenceli Şimdi ise

bir sonraki paketlere geçelim Arkadaşlar haydi şimdi ise bir toybox açacağız bakalım

içinde ne gibi oyuncaklar çıkacak Evet arkadaşlar hemen paketinizi açıyoruz arkasından

1 adet sakız ve sakız çıkıyor ve sakızın üzerindeki ambalajda bir labirent oyunu varsa

kızımız bu şekilde mi Çok tatlı ya benziyor labirent oyunumuzda çöze bilenler yorumlar

kısmında bizimle paylaşabilirler arkadaşlar şimdi ise hiç hiç vakit kaybetmeden eğlenceli

oyunu oyuncağımızı geçerim arkadaşlar bakalım içinden ne çıkacak Bu arada kutunun

üstünde ise bu ne isimli bir arkadaşımız mevcuttur Şimdi ise içinden çıkan oyuncak

masa bakalım içinden sevimli Uno oyunu çıktı çok güzel bir oyuna benziyor e İçinden

1 adet toybox sitesinde oynamamız için geçerli oyun şifresi çıktı şimdi ise oyuncak

kartlarımızı yerinde inceleyelim kartlarınız hileli bir oyuna benziyor galiba 3 adet kart

çıktı içinden Şimdi ise bir sonraki sürpriz yumurta olsa geçelim Evet arkadaşlar şimdi

ise kırmızı renkli bir toybox paketi ne geçtik Haydi Şimdi ise bu paketi açalım

Evet arkadaşlar bunu da paketinden çıkarttım ve hemen bitiyor mu devam ediyoruz arkadaşlar

arkasında ise 1 adet kız bulunmakta Ve içinden yine bir sakız çıkıyor bu sakız değilse

farklı bir oyun mevcut görüyorsunuz arkadaşlar yatan bir adam koyunlara hayal ediyor değişik

bir yaratık ise adamları Çok komik bir karikatür Şimdi ise eğlenceli oyun oyuncağı

mıza bakalım şimdi soktuğumuz açalım bakalım içinde ne gibi sevimli oyuncaklar

çıkacak Umarım toy boksunuz içinden güzel bir oyuncak çıkar veya açtım bundan da

Yine farklı bir kartona çıktı çok güzel bir oyuna benziyor bu da yine sihirbazlık

oyunu arkadaşlar ve yine içinden oynamamız için geçerli oyun şifresi çıktı arkadaşlar

ve kart oyunu ve Yine farklı bir kart oyunu arkadaşlar görüyorsunuz ve 1 diğer paketin

bize geçelim arkadaşlar Evet arkadaşlar şimdi ise sarı renkli bir toy boksunuz açıyorum

Umarım bundan da güzel bir oyuncak çıkan arkadaşlar hemen kutusunu açıp geliyorum

arkadaşlar Evet arkadaşlar Buna da hemen açıp geldim Bunun üzerinde ise takı isimli

bir arkadaşımız mevcut arkasında ise 1 adet toyla adında bir kız mevcut ve hemen

sakızındaki resmi inceleyelim vav Bu da daha komik bir resim var Çok komik bir resme

benziyor gerçekten çok komik Şimdi sen oyuncağımızı geçelim arkadaşlar bakalım

içinden ne Angela oyuncak çıkacak toy boksun uzun bunun gibi daha fazla video istiyorsanız

like atmayı ve hala kanalımıza abone değilseniz abone olmayı unutmayın arkadaşlar De videoyu

buraya kadar izlediğiniz için teşekkür ederim arkadaşlar bakalım içinde ne gibi

oyuncak çıkacak arkadaşlar bundan da çok ilginç bir oyuncak çıktı arkadaşlar anahtarlı

bir sihirbazlık oyunu sanırım ve içinden yine bir toybox oyun kartı şifre arkadaşlar

bu ürünlerden sizde almak isterseniz yorumlar kısmından benimle paylaşmayı unutmayın

arkadaşlar videoyu sevdiyseniz daha hala kanalımıza abone değilseniz abone olmayı

unutmayın arkadaşlar

For more infomation >> Toybox Sürpriz oyuncaklı Kutular Açıyoruz Learn Colors With Finger Family Song - HD - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

😂ИГРОВЫЕ ПРИКОЛЫ №48 [18+] THE BEST GAME COUB | Баги,фейлы - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> 😂ИГРОВЫЕ ПРИКОЛЫ №48 [18+] THE BEST GAME COUB | Баги,фейлы - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

✨My FULL DAY 6 CONCERT Experience 2019 - BERLIN YOUTH 1st World Tour - Duration: 31:36.

For more infomation >> ✨My FULL DAY 6 CONCERT Experience 2019 - BERLIN YOUTH 1st World Tour - Duration: 31:36.

-------------------------------------------

Volcanoids - 1.Rész (Megjavítjuk a fúrót / kezdetek) - Stark - Duration: 32:39.

For more infomation >> Volcanoids - 1.Rész (Megjavítjuk a fúrót / kezdetek) - Stark - Duration: 32:39.

-------------------------------------------

Nähanleitung für ein Damenshirt in drei Varianten - Duration: 22:50.

For more infomation >> Nähanleitung für ein Damenshirt in drei Varianten - Duration: 22:50.

-------------------------------------------

Warum miauen Katzen? - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Warum miauen Katzen? - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

ARZU KURBANİ. AZERBAYCAN 100. YIL KONSERİ. Can Karabağ. İsteyirem Görem Seni. - Duration: 10:08.

For more infomation >> ARZU KURBANİ. AZERBAYCAN 100. YIL KONSERİ. Can Karabağ. İsteyirem Görem Seni. - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo cambiar los brazo de suspensión delantera / brazo oscilante delantera en AUDI A3 1 (8L1) - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Cómo cambiar los brazo de suspensión delantera / brazo oscilante delantera en AUDI A3 1 (8L1) - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Facepalm Situations That Make Our Eyes Twitch - Duration: 3:56.

Facepalm Situations That Make Our Eyes Twitch

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét