Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

THanks you for watching

For more infomation >> Viet Nam movie | Girl friend | Romatic | Drama idol | # 2 - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kihon sur Cible - Conseils KARATE avec Lionel Froidure - Duration: 2:06.

Hello karateka, I hope you're great.

Today, let's work on training mitts.

Training mitts is part of the module for passing the 1st dan in french federation.

It's part of the Kihon module.

And sadely, numerous of karateka faills on this exercice,

Why? Because they think that working o training mitts

let's take an exemple, Gyaku Zuki

is to go through the target.

It is NOT what you are supposed to do.

You need to pay attention at the name, TARGET.

So you need to target the traing mitt.

It's a matter of been precise.

So you need to strike with the correct distance,

Prescision.

Speed.

And accuracy.

But if I'am doing like that...

Stop doing it.

I need to land the strike

and strike the mitt with control and the right distance.

But there no power going through.

On Oi Zuki, imagine that I land the right strike,

and going through.

I will really hurt her.

The purpose is to move and strike with controle and precision.

She mouves to give me another space to work with.

Then going bakc. Again.

So be careful, working with mitts on this specific exercice for raking grade in FFK,

you need to target not th strike like hell.

We will do that on another vidéo :-)

I hope you like it, share it and leave your comment under.

Feel free to subscribe so you won't miss a video. Ciao.

For more infomation >> Kihon sur Cible - Conseils KARATE avec Lionel Froidure - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Nisan ile parka gittik, salıncakta uyuyakaldı, Çocuk Videosu - Duration: 10:21.

Hello friends

For more infomation >> Nisan ile parka gittik, salıncakta uyuyakaldı, Çocuk Videosu - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Road to THE NEW BEGINNING - Night 4 (January 30) Post Match Interview [3rd & 4th match] - Duration: 2:12.

Nobu, sorry. You had to save me.

Crap.

I saw it, Takagi's doing great, huh?

It's rare that Nobu is in this much pain.

Use your brain. This is that kind of fight.

You saw what I did? I'll use anything I have to in Sapporo, too.

You'll likely make another mistake next time, too.

Dumbass.

I'll admit that you have great power and speed,

You have great stamina, too. But that doesn't mean that you'll beat us.

BUSHI! I was surprised! See what happens when you try!

Payback for this, well...

I'll make you pay big for doing this to me.

And the interest is very high. It may just ruin you, bastard.

Ten times, twenty times more, it still won't be enough.

I'll pay you back for this humiliation, without a doubt.

And then, we'll be champions again.

Desperado, Kanemaru, knock this crap off!

Truthfully, today's singles matches, they don't really matter.

It all comes down to Sapporo.

Desperado, I did rip your disgusting mask off.

Don't think you will get away in Sapporo, again. We'll be victorious.

What the hell, Kanemaru?

You run off because you're afraid to get pinned by me?

Sure, my neck hurts. My legs hurt.

However, since I've come this far, I won't run off.

I'll leave it all in the ring, come our title match in Sapporo.

For more infomation >> Road to THE NEW BEGINNING - Night 4 (January 30) Post Match Interview [3rd & 4th match] - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Khám phá Siêu thị Điện Tử Đài Loan Có gì Đặc Biệt ( TK3C TAIWAN ) - Lạ Vlog - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Khám phá Siêu thị Điện Tử Đài Loan Có gì Đặc Biệt ( TK3C TAIWAN ) - Lạ Vlog - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

সূরা যিলযাল উবাইদুল্লাহ বিন মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> সূরা যিলযাল উবাইদুল্লাহ বিন মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Китовая платформа Exchange Assets – обзор и возможности плтформы - Duration: 9:12.

For more infomation >> Китовая платформа Exchange Assets – обзор и возможности плтформы - Duration: 9:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ben Affleck Reportedly Out As Batman, or Is he? - Duration: 7:23.

what 's up everybody? today I'm here to talk about Ben Affleck reportedly out as Batman

when I first read about this on deadline it broke the news today I was like huh

man does that mean the haircut was next how are you gonna stab lished University

keep changing the actors but after I really read the article and I did some

digging this is actually not all bad news first of all this project the new

Batman that is supposed to come out in 2021 is a younger version of Batman so

it's not Frank Miller's Batman if you don't know Frank Miller's Backman is the

older version of that one he's about 55 if I'm not mistaken and that's the batma

that Ben Affleck has been portraying and I really enjoyed his portrayal and I

think that he was a great Bruce Wayne and Batman I have no problem with the

actors itself I love Harry Carver Superman I love him as Batman what I did

like about Batman V Superman was a story and but so when this story broke today I

was like oh man what does this mean but first he was meant Bennet was meant to

direct this film however when this was passed on to Reeves I was wondering what

does that mean does that mean that he's going to act in the film and now it's

really reported and no he's not going to be acting on the film and he seems to be

okay with it because he gave the movie its blessing on a tweet today he said

excited for excited for the Batman in 2021 and to see Matt Reeves vision come

to life so he is definitely on board and if you don't know he's still listed as

an actor do sir executive producer in the film so he's still involved with the

film which means that he's still keeping a relationship with Warner Bros which

also opens room for him returning so that this actually does not mean that

he's out out and he's never going to play Batman again it only means that

this version that we are going to be getting is a younger version of Batman

and I'm totally okay with it and actually I'm quite excited

see what the article saying exclusive Warner Bros is dating their first

rendition of Batman for June 25 2021 this is the one that Matt Reeves has

been attached to as a writer and director Ben Africa we here will not be

downing the Dark Knight tights after playing the Caped Crusader in Batman V

Superman dawn of Justice Suicide Squad Justice League and that's because this

movie will focus on a younger Bruce Wayne so the good thing is that this

means that it's basically a younger version of Batman it doesn't mean that

there now flick won't be returning and then continue down here Reeves boarded

that many February 2017 taking over for Affleck's who was originally set to

direct off a script he wrote with DC's Geoff Johns Affleck we understand has a

busy plate as deadline exclusively broke he is starting in April and producing

the feature adaptation of Katie Alice Marshalls novel I am still alive which

Universal won in a competitive binding scenario the the two-time Oscar winner

is also starring in Warner Bros Gavin's o'connor drama torrents afflict worked

hard on the Batman story but knew he wasn't the right one for this particular

version it searches underway for the new Dark Knight the Batman will not be based

on Frank Miller's Batman year one comic which is one of Reeves favorites in the

Caped Crusader Canon so I'm quite excited for this because this actually

means that we can go back and forth to a younger Batman to you know the older

Batman so they could do a lot of really exciting things about this but what is

also very interesting this is the interview with Matt Reeves that came out

on a variety Matt Reeves the Batman gets June 2021 release date and you know it's

very it's very good that Warner Bros is taking its time with this character

because you know what if they're going to give me a good product I have no

problem waiting definitely not you know as long as they really give us an

incredible film I'm fine with the wait please

good because you know screwing up beloved characters like Batman or

Superman is just ah such a heartbreak for us the fans and but I'm really

enjoying this whole idea that they're you know it seems like they're finally

sitting down and and planning these things which is what I've been begging

them to do from the beginning let's see what this is saying here Warner Bros has

officially dated Matt Reeves the Batman for June 25 2021 the suitor has also

dated a brie booted The Suicide Squad which James Gunn is in talks to direct

for August 6 2021 a rebooted hmm I'm gonna start all over again I wonder if

it's going to be the same actors probably not because you know we have

Margaret cuter still working on birds of prey so let's see what else

Ben Affleck will not be returning to play the Caped Crusader which had been

expected for some time as reason Reeves will be handpicking the next Bruce Wayne

so there you have it guys I believe that this is actually looking very promising

thinking the fact that Ben Affleck is you know he approves of this and like I

said the fact that this movie is focusing on a younger version of Batman

you know his detective skills it doesn't mean that they can jump back to Frank

Miller's where he's older again and go back to Ben Affleck but I don't know I

mean obviously this is me speculating that's exactly what I wished that it

will happen but and also that's how I believe that you could merge the

universe you know it taking all these other films into consideration but

variety is talking about a reboot of Suicide Squad which could be something

like a soft reboot because we still know we know that Margot Kidder is still why

do I keep saying Margot Kidder is not caters Rock Margaret what's her name

Margot hang on I'm gonna find out right now Margaret Robert Robbie Margot Robbie

why do I keep saying theater that's the Lois Lee but anyways guys that's the

news that just broke today lemon on it's below what do you think that is

going on here do you think that Warner Bros is actually actually decided to

this time listen to the fans and start to plan this movies better do you like

this idea of a younger Batman do you like the the fact that you know Ben

Affleck might even come back or what do you think I would love to hear your

thoughts but anyways don't forget to hit that

thumbs up subscribe for more and I'll see you next time bye

For more infomation >> Ben Affleck Reportedly Out As Batman, or Is he? - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 PHA ĐI BÓNG CỦA MESSI LÀM THẾ GIỚI ĐIÊN ĐẢO - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 PHA ĐI BÓNG CỦA MESSI LÀM THẾ GIỚI ĐIÊN ĐẢO - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Road to THE NEW BEGINNING - Night 4 (January 30) Post Match Interview [7th match] - Duration: 4:52.

Coach! Will we have comments from the winners?

Reporter, here...

No, no, you're a wrestler.

We have the new NEVER 6 man champions, Taguchi Japan, with us...

That's you.

He's doing double duty.

Toru Yano...

How was the match, tonight?

It was hard to read Coach's signs.

I didn't use any signs.

Congratulations, Togi Makabe.

In the end, coach Taguchi made all the right calls.

Thank you very much.

Good answer.

Thank you.

I'm from here, Miyagi...

And the current IWGP Junior Heavyweight champion, Taiji Ishimori,

He's also from Miyagi, unfortunately.

We'll fight for the Junior title on February 11th, in Osaka, as we both represent Miyagi.

We'll see which one of us from Miyagi is stronger.

We'll see who deserves to be in The Sailor Boys.

We'll decided that in Osaka.

Thank you very much.

Does Ishimori even want to return to The Sailor Boys?

So, now, finally… To everyone here in Sendai Sun Plaza…

I really like you!

この状況をポジティブに考えれば 俺たち長い保持記録を作っただろ?

ノー!

タマ!しっかりしろ!

俺たちバレットクラブだ! ヒール軍団だぞ!

俺はもうバッド・ガイは ご免なんだよ。

あいつらが石森に何したか見てなかったのか? あいつ怪我したかもしれないぞ!

一体お前は何のつもりだ?

新年だから、グッド・ガイに 生まれ変わりたいだけなんだよ!

もうバッド・ガイは嫌なんだ!

The signs and the interview? No idea!

We've got this!

Let me say this again, once we get a chance, we make it happen.

And what I'm about to say isn't lip service,

Today's victory was because of coach Taguchi's perfect play calling, in his hometown.

Taguchi Japan will take off from here. We'll flip everything.

I'm a man of my word.

I'm not going to let anyone talk crap about us anymore.

Ah, coach… Go ahead.

Finally, we were able to bring the NEVER 6 man titles back to Taguchi Japan.

I'm filled with joy right now.

First of all...

I was able to make Taiji Ishimori tap out...

That means a lot.

I'll keep riding this momentum, towards Osaka.

It's like I'm going to explode.

I've got to find a release.

I'll let it out. For sure. It's all coming out.

There is a back and forth, and I have to let it out.

I'll release.

For more infomation >> Road to THE NEW BEGINNING - Night 4 (January 30) Post Match Interview [7th match] - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Road to THE NEW BEGINNING - Night 4 (January 30) Post Match Interview [6th match] - Duration: 3:58.

I didn't even let my guard down...

In Sapporo, this won't happen again.

On those two days, I will finish you guys. Believe me.

4 days left until the InterContinental championship match in Sapporo.

Winter in Sapporo is unpredictable, right? I guess Taichi will do something, huh?

What will it be? I wonder what it is?

However… Nothing really is going to happen, right?

I know that he gets us all excited, but nothing is going to happen.

But for those coming to Sapporo, don't worry,

It will be the second giant L.I.J roll call in Hokkaido.

Please scream as loud as you like.

Until those 2 cold days in Sapporo… Tranquilo...

Assennayo.

Adios.

グッジョブ。良くやった。

EVIL、お前本気でやってるのか?

俺たちまるで強豪サッカーチーム

クソ!サッカーじゃない。 フットボールだ。

お前たちは日曜の公園で 仲良く練習してるチームみたいだな。

EVIL's pretty dumb, huh?

He thought he overpowered us, then only got a 2 count. So close to a win.

Did you think you were playing a fighting video game?

We are real humans, battle-hardened.

Dumbass.

This isn't Fire Pro Wrestling. He's just a fatty, isn't he?

This isn't a fighting video game. You don't get to win just because you play a lot.

In the end... In the end, who got the 1-2-3?

Who got the win? It was this man, Zack Sabre Jr.

Who was it?

Suzuki-gun-

No! Zack Sabre Jr.!

In Sapporo, EVIL, SANADA, come at us.

There are no blind spots for me and Zack.

道場から鍛え直したらどうだ。

Look at my body. It's getting blacker every day. Every single day...

My body gets more and more jet-black,

With all the hate and anger on my shoulders…

I'm filled with resentment for Japón-gun.

You don't know what's going to happen when I get darker than Shigeru Matsuzaki.

My body is in top condition. Does any part of my body look bad to you?

I'm fired up.

Naito, I know that much of you is worn out. Please get in better shape for Sapporo.

Let's face each other in top condition, okay?

I don't want to hear Japón fans making excuses, if you whine that this and that hurts.

So, come to Sapporo in great condition. I will let you live until then.

Exciting, huh?

For more infomation >> Road to THE NEW BEGINNING - Night 4 (January 30) Post Match Interview [6th match] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

আজ আমার বয়স এত কমে গেল কেন !!! এক টুকরো মাছ ! Bangladeshi Woman Vlogger - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> আজ আমার বয়স এত কমে গেল কেন !!! এক টুকরো মাছ ! Bangladeshi Woman Vlogger - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Israelis: Do you want to conquer Mecca? Khaybar? - Duration: 5:34.

Do you want to conquer Mecca?

Conquer

Michal and Zohar Jaffa

Conquer Mecca

I didn't get it

What does "conquer Mecca" (mean)?

To conquer Mecca? To take it?

To conquer Mecca?

Why would we want to conquer Mecca?

That's what some believe

in Mecca

Mecca?

Jews aren't interested in Mecca - No, Islam wants Mecca

So you have no connection...

That is the question?

That's the question I received from Saudi Arabia

So no, we don't want to

First we will conquer Akko

Akko?

We conquered Akko sweetie - We did?

I am from Akko

Fist we take Manhattan - and then we take Berlin

Another question?

No, he said one question

Do Israelis want to conquer Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia, ok

No, I am asking if that is true?

If we want ....

No

Ido Yavne

Have you heard of Khaybar?

Hai-Bar, yes

In Saudi Arabia?

In Saudi Arabia, no

What is Hai-Bar?

What is Hai-Bar, you tell me

I know, you need to say

In the south of Israel

But explain what it is

What does he want from me?

Explain

It's a petting zoo (Hai-Bar Nature Reserve)

There is a place in Saudi Arabia that is called Khaybar

and there was a tribe of Jews there around 1500 years ago

Have you ever heard of it? - No

You are religious, right? - Yes

You study Torah in a Yeshiva

Shlomi Petah Tikva

Have you heard of in Saudi Arabia the story of Khaybar?

The Jews in Khaybar?

No

You never heard of it? - I never heard of it

Do you want to conquer Mecca?

No, I never thought about it

I don't know I .... No

I don't know, I never thought about it

Think about it

I got a tip

No

Tel Aviv

At Khaybar, there was a tribe of Jews

in Saudi Arabia, 1400 years ago

that Mohammad conquered

I don't know

You don't know about it?

No

Eliyahu (religious Jew) Taoz

There are people who believe that Israel, Jews want to conquer Mecca

Mecca? Where did they get the idea about Mecca?

I don't know Someone asked

No, no way

It is considered a totally different place

not even on our continent

What?

It's not...

You mean Jews there?

Right, there aren't even any Jews there

It's Saudi Arabia

Udi Haifa

Do you want to conquer Mecca?

Conquer Mecca? Not at all

Why shouldn't we? (I am joking)

Why should we?

There is no reason to conquer Mecca

Because there used to be....

I am not a religious person

Unless there is lots of oil there

There is - So I will take it

I want the bank in Mecca

Do you work for Btselem? - No

Are you from Meretz?

It's the Ask Project (random person nearby)

You see? He knows me

Bar Ashdod

Do you or Israelis want to conquer Mecca

and Saudi Arabia?

No

Have you ever heard of Khaybar?

It's in Saudi Arabia

No, it's not the petting zoo in the south - Near Eilat?

I never heard of it

You never heard of Khaybar?

No

You want to explain, go ahead

Israelis don't want to conquer anything

Not Mecca and not the Gaza strip

All they want is to receive what they deserve

according to our Torah

according to what we were raised on

We deserve the Land of Israel

That is where we settled

That is where we were in the past

That is where we are now and that is where we will be

Hold no, according to the Torah

the land includes parts of Jordan and Lebanon

We are a lot

I don't know about those parts

But I assume that the goverment...

So you personally don't want to conquer ...

No, it's not what I want

but we have a government that made agreements together with the Arabs

so that is what we want, to remain

and that is good for us

You are a tour guide

You are religious you wear a kippa

Tal Jerusalem

You understand something about history

Yes

Have you heard the story

in Saudi Arabia, of Khaybar

Khaybar in Saudi Arabia? - Yes

Not Hai-Bar, the zoo in the south

Khaybar

Yes, I know the place

I think it is the place that Mohammad killed Jews

There was a Jewish community - Yes, great

Someone knows!

Finally

There was a Jewish community there

and after Mohammad took control

he slaughtered them, I think

But we hope for peace

Obviously

Does the average Israeli Jew

know about the Khaybar story?

No, they don't know it

Do you want to conquer Mecca?

No

Why not?

I have no connection to Mecca

For more infomation >> Israelis: Do you want to conquer Mecca? Khaybar? - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ini Waktumu Rayakan Momen Spesial! - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Ini Waktumu Rayakan Momen Spesial! - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[Yunicorn] Snow Frolic 2018 - Duration: 14:22.

Look at this, guys!

Oh, my god... looks nice

My charger doesn't work...

These are my favorite clothes

Do you know that song?

Hey! Do you know that song?

That song... don't you know it?

You don't know that song?

Love Letter OST

Not this song!

@^$*#&!

Tell me

♪ Love Story OST ♪ Snow Frolic

Yeah, that's right! You're right

This song!

I was looking for this song!

What...?

Being alone is fine...

I'm happy with being alone

Yeah, I love this song

Elsa?

♪ Frozen OST ♪ Do you wanna build a snowman?

My hands are cold!

My hands are sooo cold!

Okay!

Are you okay?!

Are you okay?

Are you okay??

Are you hurt?

Sorry

Wait here

I'm gonna...

I'm gonna find...

Eyebrows

Can you see?

Can you see them?

How about this?

Big nose

Big, big nose

Ah! I have...

in my car

I have colored pens!

ㅋㅋ Getting scary

No, no no. Okay Just let me fix it

I want...

I want his eyes

I want his eyes to be

I want his eyes to be blue eyes

You know what I mean?

Blue eyes!

Oh no!

Nice!

Bow tie?

Nice!

It is my...

my snowman!!

I want to take a picture with him

Oh, nice!

Does Mister Snowman have a name?

His name is...

He has blue eyes

a really really nice smile

big mouth and

a big nose

Yeah, I like Peter too

I made

Peter

Okay, I'll introduce Peter

He sooo nice. Nice.

Bring him inside?!

He'll die!

That's not good

Move Peter?

Ahh, I got it!

We can move him!

We can move him into my car

Ah, not in my car

Outside my car!

Okay!

We have to move him

We have to...

We have to find a way!

Figure it out... how to move him

Sorry, Peter

I have to use this...

Ah.. wait wait

Okay... here is fine

Here is fine

I can save you!

He will be fine!

I protected him

Peter, I saved you!

You're

Guardian

my

my car

omg so cute!

I love him!

I think he's my new boyfriend

It's so nice

What a wonderful day

When I wake up...

I want to see you again, Peter

You know what I mean?

Take care, Peter

He's my boyfriend!

He doesn't need anyone else

But being alone is...

Wait for me?

He needs a friend...

I don't want him to be alone

What should I do?

It's okay

Peter will be fine

He is strong

I really like him

See ya, Peter

Peter died ...

For more infomation >> [Yunicorn] Snow Frolic 2018 - Duration: 14:22.

-------------------------------------------

FAQ13 : Comment gérer la solitude du conseiller immobilier ? - Duration: 11:02.

For more infomation >> FAQ13 : Comment gérer la solitude du conseiller immobilier ? - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

Zamanın Ötesinde Tasarım Kaşifleri #6: Edoardo Tresoldi Konferans Videosu - Duration: 1:07:45.

For more infomation >> Zamanın Ötesinde Tasarım Kaşifleri #6: Edoardo Tresoldi Konferans Videosu - Duration: 1:07:45.

-------------------------------------------

Bongsun, were you sending a signal to your Boyfriend? LOL [Happy Together/2019.01.24] - Duration: 13:58.

- We go way back. / - Why don't you reveal

each other's embarrassing memories

and start the year in a cool way?

It would be nice

- if I have proof. / - That's right.

- I revealed everything. / - Do you have anything?

Do you?

I don't think it's TV-appropriate.

- My goodness. / - Euni is good.

- Really? / - Is it too sexy?

- Pardon? / - Is it too sexy?

- Comedians party hard. / - Yes.

That's how it happened.

- What is it? / - It's not TV-appropriate.

- That's right. / - Tell us.

- I am serious. / - I don't know what it is.

Everyone who was there will keep it a secret.

- Keep it a secret, then. / - Right.

- Was it during the trip? / - That's right.

- It was just a mistake. / - We were having fun.

- So it can't be revealed. / - Your eyes are shaking.

Revealing it won't hurt only me.

Euni was involved as well.

(Euni was involved as well.)

That's right.

- She was involved. / - Euni and Hwijae were involved.

- We agreed to bury it. / - That's right.

She would have revealed it otherwise.

- You should burn it. / - I will go ahead

and give you the facts.

Before Lee Seongmi moved to Canada,

- we went on a trip. / - That was the occasion.

We knew we wouldn't see her after that.

We were really happy to go on a trip.

Sungmi decided to have

a talent show complete with prize money.

- I see. / - Things escalated.

I wonder what Jaeseok did.

- We laughed a lot. / - We laughed a lot.

- It's embarrassing. / - This should be...

- We will bury it. / - We will bury it.

- We laughed a lot. / - Then 20 years passed.

Revealing it will kill the entire team.

That's right. It will kill all of us.

- Many people were there. / - In any case,

- it was very fun. / - It was very fun.

- Bury it. / - It's a fun story,

but it would be better to bury it.

Bongsun also has an embarrassing memory

- that came into light. / - What is it?

Well, I realized that

I became popular

- among young people. / - How?

There is a meme of my reaction

on "King of Mask Singer".

- The Faucet Reaction. / - I didn't realize I did that,

during the shoot or broadcast.

It takes a long period of time

for a trot song to be popular.

Likewise, the meme became more popular and popular.

Let's take a look at the reaction.

- What is it? / - It's hilarious.

I got surprised by a revealed identity.

(An unexpected reaction)

What is that?

What is that?

(Replay)

- What is that? / - What is that?

She was too excited.

Did the producer ask you to do that?

No, he didn't.

- What is that? / - What is that?

- I mean... / - Is that a dance move?

Were you sending a signal to your boyfriend?

No. To be honest...

- Why did you do this? / - "I will do this."

It's not like that.

Since she was holding a microphone,

people say, "Bongsun's mouth is in her armpit."

- People said that. / - A mouth in the armpit.

- I don't know why... / - Why did you do that?

- I posed like that. / - This is insane.

How cute!

Your outfit and pose leave

- a strong impression. / - It's always funny.

Yang Donggeun was on the show,

but no one imagined his identity.

He is a good singer.

That's why I was surprised.

In the studio, we use clip-on microphones

as well as hand-held microphones.

This is what I think happened.

Since Jo Janghyuk was next to me,

I didn't want to hit him.

I think that's why I didn't put my hands up.

You kept the microphone down.

Since those moments pass in a blur,

you don't remember why

- you did a certain thing. / - That's right.

I can't believe people caught on.

- It's so funny. / - I know.

- There are many parodies. / - Really?

There are a lot of parodies.

- What is that? / - There is a funny one.

(An unexpected identity)

- What is that? / - A door handle.

(Laughing)

(An unexpected door handle)

(An unexpected Seoul logo)

I didn't know about these parodies.

- I haven't seen them. / - How cute!

- Where did you find them? / - The face of Seoul.

- An unexpected policy. / - An unexpected policy.

(An unexpected toilet cover)

Someone found it abroad and called it

Shin Bongsun Toilet.

My goodness.

There should be an emoji.

A stolen statue.

(There are various parodies.)

I don't think of it as an embarrassing memory.

It's a popular pose.

Young people pose like that...

It's a trendy pose.

They pose like that for yearbook photos.

Doesn't it make you feel good?

- Of course it does. / - It does.

- Right? / - Of course it does.

It's a big compliment for comedians.

No comedian would want to erase something like this.

Last Halloween,

I saw someone wear what I wore to Itaewon.

Really?

- Really? / - Yes.

She had the outfit and the wig.

Where did she find those clothes?

Perhaps she thought you were an alien.

That means the meme became popular.

- That's right. / - I was very proud.

It's a big honor to a comedian to have

- a meme like this. / - That's right.

- I am jealous. / - Let's learn from her.

Let's do that.

A lot of people do this

in a funny way.

That's not how you do it.

You need to do it with a sense of surprise.

Let's say

Saeho is a masked singer.

- Me? / - Saeho,

please reveal your face. Do so as you sing.

It's time to reveal who Deliveryman Choi is!

What is the identity of Deliveryman Choi?

(What is the identity of Deliveryman Choi?)

Reveal your face.

Cho Saeho!

(An unexpected identity)

He is Cho Saeho.

(Deliveryman Choi is Cho Saeho.)

(Copy the pose.)

She looks hilarious from the back.

(She taught her pose perfectly.)

- The angles matter. / - This is insane.

- It's a trendy pose. / - It's a trendy pose.

- Thank you. / - It's a trendy pose.

- I know. / - Let's try it together.

- Yoonhee, try it. / - It's a trendy pose.

- Yoonhee, try it. / - Get your shoulders up.

- Show your surprise. / - Get my shoulders up?

- Yes. / - Lean forward.

- That's right. / - Hold on.

What do you do when you are surprised?

I just do this.

On variety shows, you need to do more.

- That's too tame. / - You need more action.

- Make your eyes bigger. / - Get your shoulders up.

You are trying to create my embarrassing memory.

It's not embarrassing!

It's a trendy pose.

In one, two, three.

(Yoonhee is now suited for a variety show.)

There you go.

(Drama mode and variety show mode)

- Her neck became short. / - There you go.

- She got a double chin. / - There you go.

(She is a budding MC now.)

Bongsun is the icon of comeback.

Even your name, Bongsun, is making a comeback.

I have a Boston terrier

- named Yanggaeng. / - That's right.

You've had him for a while.

Yanggaeng turned 12 this year.

- He turned 12. / - When I walk him,

I am happy to meet people with the same breed of dog.

I was walking my dog

when I saw someone with two Boston terriers.

I gushed over them. "How cute! How old are they?"

Then I asked, "What's this one's name?"

She said, "Bongsun."

She had named her Boston terrier "Bongsun".

- Really? / - Yes.

I was really flustered.

Then there was a story I told

when I was on Happy Together.

I looked up "Bongsun" on a search engine

and found a post that wrote, "My Bongsun".

I thought they must like me a lot.

You thought it was a fan page.

It wasn't just "Bongsun", but "My Bongsun".

I clicked on it and saw a ferocious dog.

- A dog. / - I was so surprised.

- Are you sure it wasn't you? / - It wasn't me.

- It's a trendy name among dogs. / - Bongsun.

Among dogs

and cats,

- it's a hip name. / - Bongsun.

If you look up "Bongsun" on SNS,

there are so many photos of dogs and cats

- named Bongsun. / - Those animals are all Bongsuns.

- Are those photos with the tag "Bongsun"? / - Yes.

- Maltese, Shih Tzu, Boston terrier... / - How cute!

Boston terrier.

There are so many Bongsuns.

- They are cute. / - I know.

The name is popular with every breed.

How cute!

(It's a trendy name across the breeds.)

There are many Pekinese named Bongsun.

Is that Maltese?

- Pekinese. Shih Tzu. / - Maltese.

Maltese.

- How cute! / - Maltese.

- That's right. / - That one is so cute.

There are so many Bongsuns

that I don't look up my name much.

In any case,

her name and pose

tell us

- Bongsun is an insider. / - That's right.

- She is very popular. / - But she also has

- an embarrassing memory. / - What is it?

- Are you ready? / - Sure.

What we showed earlier doesn't need to be erased.

You should take a big breath because this is shocking.

That was an appetizer just now.

In the past, you were a calf.

- A calf? / - A calf.

- What does that mean? / - Tell us.

I used to be obsessed with piercings.

Piercings.

I got my first piercing in 11th grade.

- I started with my nose. / - You got a nose ring?

I got it here, like this.

- It's what a cow gets. / - I got it here

because I wanted it,

but I had to go to school.

I had received an award for perfect attendance.

I truly just liked to get pierced.

Anyway, to prevent the hole from closing up,

I had a silver pin through it.

Whenever I saw a teacher,

I'd push it in. Then it went in

- and became unnoticeable. / - That's right.

- With a small bandage... / - You pushed it in.

it just looked like an acne scar.

One day, the bandage flew away because of my sebum.

I didn't know.

My teacher was berating me for coming a bit late.

"You little punk."

(I got you.)

"You... Look at your nose!"

"Come here, calf. Are you a calf?"

- That happened. / - "Come here, calf."

- The thing is... / - Calf!

- it's addictive. / - You got caught.

I was a good student in school.

I just happened to like piercings.

I pierced my nose and eyebrows.

- I liked it very much. / - You liked to be cool.

You were obsessed with piercings.

Since I had so many piercings,

people went, "Gosh, why did you get that?"

I got excited by those reactions like a pervert.

Things escalated and a sense of rivalry developed.

"You pierced that area? I will go further."

People who get piercings are like that.

So when I was 21 years old,

I got my tongue pierced.

I got my tongue pierced.

I knew that my mom would scold me,

so I kept my mouth shut.

She would have found out sooner or later.

- But... / - Still.

- It was in her mouth. / - That's right.

My mom asked me, "Why do you talk like that?"

How did you talk?

(Mumbling)

- My tongue was swollen. / - I heard it swells a lot.

I made up excuses and said, "I have a toothache."

I hid it pretty well until one day,

my mom started making kimchi. It looked so delicious.

She tore a piece. "Try it."

I opened my mouth and revealed my tongue.

- You got caught. / - My mom was furious.

"Did you even get your tongue pierced?"

She became so annoyed.

- Didn't it hurt? / - It made me ecstatic.

Most people get piercings where it's visible.

- That's right. / - However,

- the glimpses... / - I heard similar things.

of the steel ball are beautiful.

Doesn't it fester?

It can fester. I couldn't eat for a week.

I couldn't brush my teeth.

I just used mouthwash.

I heard it's good for kissing.

What?

You are on KBS.

What's wrong with kissing?

- You have a point. / - Really?

- Yes. / - Go on.

However, I never got a chance to kiss

when I had the piercing.

That's my embarrassing memory.

Despite having a tongue piercing,

- I didn't get to kiss. / - Too much information.

- Let's erase this. / - Too much information.

We will erase the memory of a kiss that never happened.

- Leviosa. / - Leviosa.

All right. We erased it.

- We erased it. / - Ten years later,

this could be my embarrassing memory.

- Look at Saeho. / - Seriously.

This itself will be an embarrassing memory.

"That's what we did ten years ago."

I think I made a few of them today.

Since Yoonhee is an actress,

she is really serious about this.

Even now, it's embarrassing.

That's what's great about Yoonhee.

Her reactions seem genuine.

She thinks of this as playing a character.

I really wish to save her from this.

You've been with us a few weeks now.

How do you find today?

I honestly have nothing to say.

I'm having fun just watching them. They're so amazing.

You probably could have done without me today.

No, we need you here with us

since your reactions

are most likely to be similar to the viewers'.

- I see. / - That's right.

It's very important.

I learned a lot today.

- What did you learn? / - What on earth did you learn?

- I'm really curious. / - What did you learn?

- What did you learn exactly? / - I realized that

you can relax and talk just about anything.

- That's what I learned. / - You're just the same.

- I'm sorry. / - What a relief.

What you saw was only Chapter One.

Here's Chapter Two of being relaxed.

(Chapter Two, Taking off Shoes)

Yes, the second chapter.

This is how these ladies are on variety shows.

(Chapter Four, Lying down)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét