Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!
-------------------------------------------
[VOSTFR][Episode] C'est 한성 (Hansung) de 화랑 (Hwa Rang) (a.k.a BTS V ^ㅁ^) - Duration: 12:59.
For more infomation >> [VOSTFR][Episode] C'est 한성 (Hansung) de 화랑 (Hwa Rang) (a.k.a BTS V ^ㅁ^) - Duration: 12:59. -------------------------------------------
Learn Colors with Lipstick - Coloring Pages to Kids Children Toddler Baby - Fun and Learn - Duration: 3:32.
For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Lipstick - Coloring Pages to Kids Children Toddler Baby - Fun and Learn - Duration: 3:32. -------------------------------------------
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater: o voo e a queda do gavião - Duration: 10:05.
For more infomation >> Tony Hawk's Pro Skater: o voo e a queda do gavião - Duration: 10:05. -------------------------------------------
Best Quran Recitation Really Beautiful New 2017 l WITH ENGLISH SUB TITLE - Duration: 9:45.
O you who have believed, do not put [yourselves] before Allah and His Messenger but fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
O you who have believed, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet or be loud to him in Speech like the loudness of some of you to others, lest your deeds become worthless while you perceive not.
Indeed, those who lower their voices before the Messenger of Allah - they are the ones whose hearts Allah has tested for righteousness. For them Is forgiveness and great reward.
Indeed, those who call you, [O Muhammad], from behind the chambers - most of them do not use reason.
And if they had been patient until you [could] come out to them, it would have been better for them. But Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.
And know that among you is the Messenger of Allah.
If he were to obey you in much of the matter, you would be in difficulty, but Allah has endeared to you the faith and has made it pleasing in your hearts and has made hateful to you disbelief, defiance and disobedience. Those are the [rightly] guided.
[It is] as bounty from Allah and favor. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah. And if it returns, then make settlement between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.
The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy.
O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
The believers are only the ones who have believed in Allah and His Messenger and then doubt not but strive with their properties and their lives in the cause of Allah . It is those who are the truthful.
Say, "Would you acquaint Allah with your religion while Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth, and Allah is Knowing of all things?"
They consider it a favor to you that they have accepted Islam.
They consider it a favor to you that they have accepted Islam.
Say, "Do not consider your Islam
a favor to me. Rather, Allah has conferred favor upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if you should be truthful."
They consider it a favor to you that they have accepted Islam.
Say, "Do not consider your Islam
a favor to me. Rather, Allah has conferred favor upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if you should be truthful."
Indeed, Allah knows the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth.
Indeed, Allah knows the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth.
And Allah is Seeing of what
-------------------------------------------
Dã Tử - Nữ Thần & Vân Tước - Duration: 3:28.
For more infomation >> Dã Tử - Nữ Thần & Vân Tước - Duration: 3:28. -------------------------------------------
First Day Back on a Ketogenic Diet | Full Day of Eating - Duration: 9:20.
Hi everyone, it's Esther here. I hope you're
having a great day! It is my first day
back on the ketogenic diet. If you've
been watching my recent videos you know
that I've been out of the ketogenic diet.
I just tested my blood ketone levels.
Out of a ketogenic diet yesterday. And I'm
going to be checking them periodically
as i get back into ketosis. S o I'll be
sharing those results with you. If you
want to find out more about this
experiment. Why i chose to do this, just
click on the card above. It'll take
you to my series, then you can get caught
up on what i've done so far. But i'm
about to share my breakfast and then i'm
going to head to work so i'll show you
guys what i eat for breakfast. And this
will be a pretty standard meal plan for
at least a whole week i'm going to say.
I'm going to try to be consistent and
eat the same things so I can get a
really controlled study on getting back
into ketosis and how foods will
affect my ketone levels. So hope you
guys enjoy. If this interests you
subscribe to get notifications on my
videos and hit the little bell button.
That will actually notify you every time
I post a new video so that you can keep
up with all of this.
Hey guys it's my first keto meal of the
day. I have two eggs. I just fried them. I
have three slices of bacon and a half of
a medium avocado. I cooked the eggs in one
tablespoon of butter and then I made
this for my husband. He doesn't like
avocados so I just did the bacon and
eggs for him. Hi everyone it's lunch time.
I'm going to be sharing my lunch with
you guys. Also just wanted to mention, I
forgot to mention in my previous video
but all of the food I'm eating right now,
It's going to be really strict keto. I'm
cutting out dairy, no nuts, no artificial
sweeteners, and no caffeine. I'm sticking
to animal proteins that are fattier in
cuts. I will be eating cruciferous
vegetables, green leafy vegetables. I'm
cutting out nightshades from my vegetables
for now. And, what else? And then as far as fats
I'm going to stick with you know olive
oil, coconut oil, butter, animal fat, those
sorts of things. So just want to let you
guys know that I'm cutting a lot of
things out. I'll be checking my ketone
levels and then I'll start adding foods
like dairy and nuts back in and seeing
how those affect my ketone levels and the
differences that I'm seeing.
Okay so here's my lunch for
the day. I have roasted mackerel. I like
it pretty crispy so i made it as such. I
have that over a bed of spinach seasoned
with salt and pepper. And I have the
other half of my avocado that i ate this
morning. And then this is my salad
dressing. It's just extra virgin olive
oil. I have it on the side like this
because i measured out three tablespoons
exactly in order to hit my macros for
the day. And then i used this, I used a
brush, dipped it in here to have a glaze
for my mackerel. And then this is the
result of whatever I didn't use for that.
That I'll just pour all over on top of
the salad. So the end of day is fast
approaching. It is already dinner time. I
can't believe it! It's been a pretty good
first day back on the ketogenic diet. I
will say I'm trying to get my mind back
into the place of being on a very
structured meal plan. It's been a really
long time since I planned all of my meals
out like this. I used to do it all the
time but I've just kind of gotten away
from that. So I'm constantly having to
remind myself like, no you can't just go
get a cup of coffee. Or you can't just go
grab some snacks out of the fridge, or a
piece of cheese, or handful of nuts. And
it's like I got out of that habit of
planning stuff out so. I'm constantly
having to remind myself of those things.
But other than that it's been good. It,
like, the quitting the coffee is really
hard. I've always struggled with that.
I've quit before and then I always end
up going back to it because I just love
coffee. I love the taste of it. If I'm
having stress at work or anything it
really ups my mood to have coffee. But
I'm just, you know, I'm committed to
really testing all of this stuff out so I
don't want to do anything that's going
to jeopardize my ketone test or
throw anything off. I'm committed I'm not
going to cheat and drink any coffee
right now. I will add it in later just
because i want to, you know, test it with
my ketones and see how it affects that. Same
thing with dairy. I love cheese so that's
really hard, cutting that out right now.
But i'll get used to it all. This is my
final meal of the day. I have chicken
thighs cooked in coconut oil, broccoli
cooked in duck fat. It doesn't look
like much but this is actually a way
more calorie dense meal than it looks.
The reason why is because the chicken
thigh is a fattier piece of the chicken
and I cooked it in a lot of fat, and that
is very calorie dense. So even though,
this almost looks like a dish that I
would commonly have when I was on a
bodybuilder type of diet where i was
high protein. But this is actually way
way way higher in fat than what i would
have had back then. I will say the
chicken. It's a little bit less than what
i accounted for. I was shooting for 4.5
ounces but I went ahead and cut it up and
separated out all the chicken I had. So
everything for the rest of the week is
4.5 ounces. This is just what was left
over out of that. so it's about 4 ounces.
But everything else should be pretty on
track for the rest of the week. But i'm
going to eat this and then i will do a
ketone test for you guys. that broccoli with
the duck fat. Oh my God amazing. Real winner.
I am definitely going to be eating that
way more. It just makes the broccoli taste
so much better. I should have been
cooking it this whole time like that. But
anyways I'm going to go do a blood ketone test
now so I'll show you guys my results on
that. Okay so first test is the urine
test. Not much going on here. Still very
low in ketones. Here is the little chart.
So I am still. Judging by this I just
have trace amounts of ketone levels. It
really looks the same as yesterday
before i started ketosis. So for my blood
glucose I'm at 91 milligrams per
deciliter. Yesterday i was out 107
milligrams per deciliter when i checked
it after a full day of eating yesterday.
And that was when i was out of the
ketogenic diet. Ok and for my ketones I'm
at point two millimolars. Yesterday I was
at point one. So I'm up by one point.
It doubled. Very cool! Ok so those were my
results from today. I'm writing
everything down and tracking it in my
journal and I'll probably post all of
this on my website noexcusegirl.com.
So if you want to see actual results and
if you need, you know, a piece of paper in
front of you with the logs of each day. I
will be posting that on my website there.
And yeah so basically I'm at 107. Sorry,
I'm at 91 milligrams per deciliter today.
For my blood glucose levels, I was at 107
yesterday. So from cutting out
carbs today my blood glucose levels are
down. And I was out 0.1 millimolars in my
blood ketone level results yesterday.
Today I'm at 0.2 millimolar. So they've
already doubled. I need to be at point
five to 3.0 millimolars in
order to be in a ketotic state. So I'll
continue to check my ketone levels and show
you guys how they're changing. But that's
all I have for today. So if you enjoyed
this video please give me a thumbs up.
And if you want to continue to see
this project of me testing my ketone
levels and testing different foods on
the ketogenic diet and how they affect
my glucose and ketone levels definitely
subscribe. And click that notification
bell if you haven't already so you can
receive notifications when I post a new
video. Thank you guys so much for
watching. I will see you next time. Bye
everyone!
-------------------------------------------
REGGAETON SUMMER MIX 2017 Lo Mas Nuevo Ricky Martin & Maluma , J Balvin - Duration: 1:03:10.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!
-------------------------------------------
My class in a japanese high school (exchange) - Duration: 2:10.
For more infomation >> My class in a japanese high school (exchange) - Duration: 2:10. -------------------------------------------
AMAZING Samsung Truck Out of Paper DIY - How To Make a Truck Container at Home - Duration: 13:03.
Thanks for watching! Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! STAY AWESOME!!
-------------------------------------------
CIENCIA EN CASA facil y divertida | Reacción en cadena y liquido hidrofobico - Duration: 2:53.
For more infomation >> CIENCIA EN CASA facil y divertida | Reacción en cadena y liquido hidrofobico - Duration: 2:53. -------------------------------------------
Neil Gorsuch's Qualifications Should Worry The American People - Duration: 8:19.
So Ari, of course, there were two major narratives this week.
One of course was the fact that the President is being investigated by the FBI in a counter
intelligence investigation but the other story this week which got still some attention in
the media but I don't think it got the attention from the left broadly speaking that it probably
warranted because Neil Gorsuch is going to be sitting on the Supreme Court or very likely
to for decades.
This guy is, I mean, first off, give us your sense of Neil Gorsuch pre-hearings.
Who is this guy?
Sure.
I mean first off I just want to pick up on something you quickly said which is that this
nomination didn't get enough attention from the left.
I would argue that that's true about the entire process, really about the courts in general
and certainly about the Supreme Court.
I mean the fact that Merrick Garland was blocked, didn't even get a hearing for the first time
in US history, at least in contemporary US history where a president in office nominated
a Supreme Court judge and the Senate didn't even hear it.
To me there needed to way more outrage from the left about it but also the media, the
kind of establishment didn't just need to treat this like it was just another act of
obstruction.
It was an unprecedented act of obstruction.
Even just how we got to the point of talking about Neil Gorsuch is in and of itself pretty
absurd because Merrick Garland should be sitting on the Supreme Court right now.
Okay, but on to your question about I want to know ...
Well I want to circle back to that at the end of this conversation.
Okay.
But go ahead.
On to your question about Gorsuch himself, so he is someone who ... It seems like he
was basically created in a lab by the Federalist Society, as someone who would be tall and
handsome and smooth talking and you really would know almost nothing about him except
for the fact that they would know that he's extremely conservative.
So first off, he comes from a family that's very, very conservative.
His mother was kind of a pioneer in the pro-life movement in Colorado.
She worked in the Reagan EPA and was actually censored there and had to resign.
He was someone who when he was in college said lots of really kind of provocative things,
was very conservative.
Opposed to the anti-apartheid movement for example, defended Iran Contra.
On the bench he's been a pretty down the line conservative on most issues.
For example he joined the Hobby Lobby decision.
He joined decisions that would expand corporate power.
He ruled against a truck driver who almost froze to death in subzero conditions when
his truck broke down, was fired by his employer.
Gorsuch was the only judge to rule against him and rule for the employer.
He's also kind of an unknowable guy.
What's interesting to me is he basically kept saying to the committee, I don't have any
agenda here.
That my judicial philosophy, he said my judicial philosophy is that I decide cases.
It sounded very, very similar to what John Roberts said when he was nominated as chief
justice.
Remember John Roberts said, 'I'm just going to be an umpire.
I'm just going to call balls and strikes.'
But we know now from Roberts' decisions gutting the voting rights act, from Citizen's United,
so many cases in the Roberts court that Roberts wasn't an umpire.
In fact he's been a deeply reactionary figure and has a very, very significant project that
he wants to undertake in the Supreme Court.
I think Gorsuch will be the same.
I think the fact that people are just kind of treating him as this polished smooth guy
when he's going to be on the court for 40 years, pushing it to the right potentially
is very, very alarming.
I mean it's interesting to me because, and I want to get into the implications of Garland
not sitting in that seat in a moment, but the fact that he gets up there and just provides
these platitudes during the hearings, right?
It's as if it's like, there was a real sort of Hollywood notion to this.
This guy was the most prepared it seemed to me, the most cautious circumspect, the most
practiced and prepared nominee I think I've ever seen go in front of the Supreme Court,
in front of the Judiciary Committee.
Even when ... There were moments where he was so anticipating the questions from the
Democratic Senators that he had to catch himself from saying, 'Off the top of my head I would
say these cases,' and say, 'Off the top of my head, I mean I have them right here
in front of me.'
Like there was a couple of moments where he actually literally had to do that.
That quality resonates so much with the legal profession that this guy gets credit for his
practice of the law as opposed to the implications of the law.
What is fascinating to me about this too, let me just take this a step further, if you
are a liberal leaning judge or lawyer hoping to go on this career track, you have to stay
away from places like the ACLU.
Even like in law school at this point, but if you are a right wing one, you can go and
work for these corporate law firms.
You can even tell a president as Neil Gorsuch did how to sidestep an anti-torture law and
none of this is held against you in the same way.
It's fascinating to me.
Well I also think there was another dynamic here which is that President Trump made the
nomination.
I think people expected President Trump to just name some absolutely crazy person because
Trump is absolutely crazy.
When he nominated someone that seemed moderately sane, if extremely conservative, he got a
lot of credit for it.
Lindsay Graham said repeatedly at the hearings, I don't agree with President Trump on anything
but I think he's the best pick you could have made.
It was such a low bar because Trump was making it ...
Right.
Everybody thought he was going to pick Judge Judy or something.
Like if you compare Gorsuch to Merrick Garland, you would say Merrick Garland is 1000 times
smarter than Neil Gorsuch.
He's 1000 times more qualified.
He has a ton more experience.
He was widely respected by both sides of the aisle.
Merrick Garland would have aced this hearing in his sleep, but he never got a hearing.
That's the whole point.
We should have never even gotten to this position in the first place because what President
Obama did is he bent over backwards to find the most qualified person that both Republicans
and Democrats could vote for.
Republicans wouldn't even vote for him.
They wouldn't even give him a hearing.
Trump picked someone who seems on the surface to be very conciliatory because as I said,
he's quite polished.
He's personable.
He made a lot of lame dad jokes, but there's nothing conciliatory about him.
I have no doubt that he will be somewhere between John Roberts and Justice Scalia on
the court, meaning sometimes he'll be kind of a guy who seems moderate but is extremely
conservative like Roberts.
Sometimes he'll just be a guy like Scalia who doesn't care and will be outspokenly conservative
but I'm under no real ... I'm under no mistaken belief that he's going to be any sort of advocate
for liberal policies or else he would have never been recommended by the Federalist Society,
the Heritage Foundation and nominated by Trump.
-------------------------------------------
🈸 Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce (Remix DJ Linuxis) 🈸 - Duration: 3:37.
For more infomation >> 🈸 Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce (Remix DJ Linuxis) 🈸 - Duration: 3:37. -------------------------------------------
★Что будет, ЕСЛИ ИЗОБРЕТУТ машину ВРЕМЕНИ? - Duration: 3:30.
For more infomation >> ★Что будет, ЕСЛИ ИЗОБРЕТУТ машину ВРЕМЕНИ? - Duration: 3:30. -------------------------------------------
Automoviles 2017 Los nuevos conceptos futuristas en Autos - Duration: 4:23.
For more infomation >> Automoviles 2017 Los nuevos conceptos futuristas en Autos - Duration: 4:23. -------------------------------------------
Where to Bone on the High Line in NYC | Places to Bone - Duration: 3:54.
YES!
YES!!!
WOOOO!!
Oh sh*t, it was just art.
It was just art.
Ah!
I hate art!
What up, internet, it's cha-boy Mark in the house
and I'm trying to figure out what the best places to bone in public
on the High Line are.
Let's go.
Over here's the Whitney Museum of Art.
More like the Whitney Museum of Fart.
ha ha...
Art SUX.
Art SUUUUXXXX
American art sux!
I'm sorry!
Bring me the f*ckin Uffizi, bro.
I only like really old art with no perspective.
Get up off me, man.
Art stinks and sex rules.
Ha.
That's a 10-4 niner.
Oh! We got a clatoris up ahead.
Let's find it.
beewwwwmmmmm
Here I am on your classic Slit Slope.
Bewwwwppp!
I'm like one of those birds, dippin down for water.
But what I'm really goin for is that tasty ol' slooze.
Here I am under the glorious Standard Hotel,
where I've heard that some frisky folks like to do it in the window...
and, so, maybe, you could take a peek
at what they've got goin on!
I'll sit here until the park closes.
Slit Slope, Bench Bone.
Boom.
Two sexes.
[Woman] I'm from Scotland.
[Mark] What's sex like in Scotland?
[Woman] Um, it's... great?
Ummm... Everyone's wearing a kilt, so easy access.
[Mark] Is that right?!
Have you had sex with a person who is wearing a kilt?
[Woman] I have, yes.
[Mark] That rules a lot.
Maybe I should start wearing a kilt.
Gotta... Just uh... Ya know... Bye!
[whispers] I love her.
This is NOT a good place to have an erection.
Haaa ha.
I was just recently at the eurologist and ya know what he said
when he saw my penis, "Were you circumcised?"
And I says "Yeah."
And he goes, "Yeah, well clearly they left a lot on there."
Don't know what that means but that's a true story.
Is that your "O" face?
Here's mine:
[sonic sounds]
This is art, everybody!
This is not a person!
Art SUUUUXXXX
Be safe, dude.
What feels good to a woman?
[Woman] In general?
[Mark] I mean, anything will help at this point.
[Woman] I don't do anal. That's just not a thing.
[Mark] Okay!
Can you show me your "O" face?
[Woman] No, I don't even know what it is!
[Mark] Here's mine:
[sonic sounds again]
[Woman] Okay... I don't like that.
[back to sonic sounds]
Yeah... Yep... Yep... Yep...
Wonder if sex here counts as performance art.
I'm a regular Marina Abramović.
F*ck that.
Oh, they're just lettin' anybody get a .org address now?
This has been a rotten day.
I've heard of pounding the pavement before...
Bet this guy's seen some sh*t!
I mean, I'm into Hentai, baby...
Wait a minute, I just realized Hentai is art.
Maybe I do like art.
My whole worldview is shaken!
ART SUUUUXXX
Would be better if it was human, so...
Well that's all the time we have here at the High Line.
It's a great place, except the end...
Sucks.
It's a stark reminder about the rampant wealth that's going to
displace all of us.
How many cranes do you need to build a luxury highrise?
Yikes.
Not even gonna comment on the phallic nature.
Anyways...
Wrap it up and have a safe one.
Please share this video if this video made you think of sexual intercourse.
-------------------------------------------
Chief Maquinna, Gatekeeper of the Pacific Northwest (360 Video) | Canada: The Story of Us - Duration: 2:26.
(Lapping waves)
♪
(Narrator) Nootka Sound, 1778.
Chief Maquinna is the leader of one of the most
powerful nations on the Pacific Coast.
But the stability and wealth his leadership has created
could be threatened by the strangers
who just landed on his shores.
♪
Maquinna's warriors escort Captain James Cook
back to the village.
This is Cook's third voyage around the world,
and he just became the first European
to set foot on Mowachaht soil.
Much is riding on the British explorer's
meeting with the Chief.
Cook wants to sail further inland,
in search of precious resources.
But there is no guarantee he and his men will be welcome.
(Speaking in Nuu-chah-nulth)
Rather than hostility,
Maquinna greets his guests with generosity...
In the form of lavish feasts.
♪
On this night, Cook encounters a new kind of fur.
Warm and waterproof, a single sea otter pelt
will fetch the equivalent of 10,000 pounds,
and become known as "soft gold" back in Britain.
Cook will strike a deal with Maquinna and
leave Nootka Sound with hundreds of pelts,
marking the beginning of the Mowachaht's lucrative trade
with the Europeans.
Maquinna will become the gatekeeper of Nootka Sound,
controlling the sea otter fur trade,
as countless vessels set sail from Europe.
His leadership and diplomacy protect Nootka Sound
as a free-port until the mid 19th century.
♪
-------------------------------------------
Pojďme Hrát Dungeon Siege 1 (VYMÓDOVÁNO, 100%) - 65 - Šéf Banditů {CZ} - Duration: 26:09.
For more infomation >> Pojďme Hrát Dungeon Siege 1 (VYMÓDOVÁNO, 100%) - 65 - Šéf Banditů {CZ} - Duration: 26:09. -------------------------------------------
Learn English - Weekly Tip 23 for Spanish Speakers - 'used to' (with subtitles) - Duration: 2:20.
Hi again everyone, and welcome back to 'One
English Tip in One Minute for Spanish
Speakers' where every week I talk about,
in detail, one common English mistake
made by those who speak Spanish as a
mother tongue...and this is the 23rd video
or video number 23.
We have this expression in English: You
sound like a broken record.
When you say the same thing over and
over again someone might say to you 'You
sound like a broken record.' You might
say that to me when I tell you that I
appreciate the fact that you are trying
to improve your English, but I really do
mean it. In these videos, I show you a
slide, and on the slide there are two
sentences: One is the correct way a
native English speaker would say it, the
other is the wrong way that a Spanish
speaker might say it. Your task is to
decide which one is correct. Do that
now. Read the sentences,
listen to me read the sentences, pause
the video, think about your answer and I
will discuss the answer in the slide
that follows this next slide.
You're certainly not alone if you
didn't get this right, or if you just
took a wild guess and happened to get
it right without knowing why. It's
not so hard to get past this mistake.
So now that you hopefully understand why
we say it the way we do, you need to
start studying structures. To start
you off on that process, I've given you
three sentences to study from. Study the
sentences in their entirety -- review them,
review them, review them -- put them into
practice through speaking or writing or
both, and repeat that process until
you've mastered it. As I say many
times, it's a good idea to go outside of
these videos and use the huge number of
resources that are out there.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét