Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 26 2017

First of all I want to warn you that this is a eroge game

so if you are younger and you wanna watch it

don't let your parents be around

or they will ban my channel

This is OneHandGames

they are a few chapters of RPG mini adventures

It was a 2013 project but they die a few years ago (I think so)

So...

Here I bring one of my favourites indie games

Translated so everyone can enjoy it

The links of the demo and the full coleccion will be

below if you want to buy it (like a rich man)

Emmmm

There's nothing more to say so

Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(No voy a poder dormir no importa cuanto tiempo me acueste)

(Hace calor, mucho. Iré a nada aunque sea algo tarde)

Hola

apuesto a que no puedes atraparme

jaja, donde crees que estas tocando?

(quizás fuí muy lejos)

A la siguiente noche

(me pregunto si ella irá a nadar otra vez, esta noche)

(creo que esperaré un poco mas)

¿Qué crees que estas haciendo ahí?

necesitas comenzar a acostarte temprano, Sólo quedan 3 días de verano

(ella no vendrá)

(intentaré de nuevo mañana)

(ni siquiera me miró)

Sentirás un dolor peor que un parto si te vuelvo a ver cerca de mi hija otra vez

entendiste, trozo de mierda?

(mierda)

(seguramente le dijo a su padre lo que ocurrió para asustarme)

(ella me odia muchísimo)

(o quizas el... vió lo que ocurrió)

no, probablemente habría pateado el culo si hubiese visto

(no es muy civilizado ir a dormir en traje de baño)

(supongo que eso concluye mi romance de verano)

(molestar una chica en la piscina. Ni siquiera puedo jactarme de eso)

(aún)

Encuentrame bajo las escaleras

hey, umm... Lamento lo que pasó en la piscina

Yo solo... creí que estabamos coqueteando y...

supongo que fuí muy lejos, asi qu-

¿A donde crees que vas a estas horas de el anoche?

tienes escuela pasado mañana

vamos, volvamos a cas-

quien es esta?

hola, soy la mamá de David, Leann

hola... Soy Melissa

Voy a salir con unos amigos esta noche

recuerda que tienes clases mañana

(¿Como podria olvidarlo con ella recordándolo?)

el bus llega a las 6:30. No te quedes dormido

ya me voy, portate bien

Hey, aquí arriba

sígueme... David

hay algo que quiero mostrarte

en mi cuarto

no te asustes, mi papá salió en una cita

Así que, umm... Éste es mi cuarto

mi papá nos vió aquella vez, sabes

me podría...

me podría haber quedado mas rato

(¿Que querías mostrarme?)

cosas...

NO SEAN COMO ELLOS

USEN CONDÓN

EN SERIO ÚSENLO

C O N D O N

rápido! Escóndete en el closet!

Ella está *hipo* dormida. Con permiso

trae tu fino ser a mi tocador, cariño

Deberías irte mientras puedes

aquí está tu ropa

fue divertido <3

AH! Cuidado con tus dientes...

(Heh, un dolor peor que un parto fue lo que me prometió)

(vaya noche)

(una piscina en una noche de verano)

(hermosa, vibrante, encenciendo la escena de noche en azul)

(el agua rozando la brisa que besa mis oídos)

(me siento algo poético despúes de mi primera vez, heh)

(me pregunto si... ¿Somos novios ahora?)

(mañana hay escuela... Probablemente me ignore por completo)

mamá aún no llega

aún no son ni las 9 pero me siento somnoliento

imagínate

Al siguiente día

For more infomation >> Hot Summer Nights | 1HG (+18) (walkthrough no commentary) - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Info all over the place! - Duration: 6:26.

Hello, I'm Rogan and welcome again.

Thank you for all of your comments on my last video.

I really appreciate it, and I really hope that YouTube does resolve this ASAP.

Today's not about that.

Today will be kind of an info dump from a list of few different things I want to make sure you know.

To start, I have a new website.

My Wix website is no more.

So if you have anything linked to that, it won't work anymore. I've already deleted, removed it. Demolished [blows air]

I've moved to WordPress, because I struggled with Wix showing my blog posts properly.

It was always changing my set-up, frustrating me, so I was done with it, and moved.

Don't worry, I've already gone back through all of my videos and changed all of the links to the posts to the new website.

I have every post from the old website on the new one, so nothing is "lost."

In addition, I'm finished with going back through all of my videos and adding blog posts to those I thought it was appropriate to have a blog post.

If you happen to find a video you think should have a blog post, let me know, and I'll take a look and think about it.

So hope you like the new website. Let me know what you think about it.

Oh, you can like and comment on the new website, I believe, so that's one pro!

That aside, next I want to take the opportunity to explain about what Patreon and ko-fi are, for those who aren't clear.

I mention it in every video, but not really explain it.

Patreon is a website where you can pay, for me monthly, a minimum of $1. You can go up to whatever you want.

I appreciate any support! Even a dollar. If you pay a dollar monthly, then you support me making content on here.

I am trying to think of how to be better at giving extra access because right now...

The perks there are great, but I'm really bad at giving early access to videos. I'm trying to get better at that.

But I tend to like filming, editing, captioning, and immediately publishing, and not really have much time between finishing and publishing.

So, I don't know.

That is the purpose of Patreon. Paying monthly to support me making stuff, so I really appreciate that.

ko-fi is for those who can't commit to paying monthly, but want to give an one-time something.

ko-fi is a good way, it's kind of like a tip jar. Like paying for one cup of coffee.

I believe their minimum is $3, but you can multiply that to more if you want, it's up to you.

Again, I appreciate any support from either one of those two.

For the people who have already given me some support through ko-fi, thank you.

And people who support me on Patreon right now, thank you! It's only three people right now I think, but still, I appreciate it anyway.

That was a really brief explanation of those two, but I will link both below, and you can look if you want to know more what that is.

Now that the important stuff is out of the way.

I have exciting news! I'm soon approaching 100 videos. I mentioned this in my last video, but... Ahh!

100 videos! I probably would have hit this a long time ago if I had made as many videos as I did in my first year of YouTube.

But my second year was mostly making videos for Frontrunners, so that meant less. But anyway. 100 videos soon.

I might try to do something special but what that is, I have NO idea yet, so...

We'll see.

If you have any ideas what I could maybe do, let me know. But it has to be ASAP, because 100 is like, really soon.

To be clear, 100 videos means 100 videos that are MY videos.

There are some like, one video I made a long time ago that was for a camp that I made public.

But that's not included in the 100 videos, and there are a couple others that I didn't include in that total of 100 videos.

Because they were made for something else, some other purpose than my YouTube channel. So...

So, if you look at my YouTube and it says I'm already at 100, no that's not... No.

For those who follow me because of books, I've set up a GoodReads account.

So... I like it so far, I like being able to use the ISBN code scanner. Not ISBN, no. Barcode! The scanner.

Instantly add a book, I like that.

So I've added a lot of books already, but they're on my to-read list. I have a few I've finished reading.

There's two I'm currently reading. One, soon finished. The other one I had to return to the library, AGAIN.

But anyway.

I will link my profile below if you want to see what I have on my list. I'm not sure how exactly following or friends or whatever works on that.

But I will figure it out as I go.

That's my info dump for today. Subscribe if you like my channel, like this video...

Follow me on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all linked below.

Thanks for watching, see you next time.

For more infomation >> Info all over the place! - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Cruel World - Duration: 0:28.

Why the modern world is so cruel?

There's no place for kindness in our society

Hi, girl!

I'm the kindest man of the planet

I give sweets to everyone

Take these candies

Sexual harassment!!!

Go out or I'll call to the police!

For more infomation >> Cruel World - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Pale Boy by Kaddict - Watsky COver - Duration: 1:33.

Oh hi

I am that guy

Built so fly in a silk bowtie

don't know why

I'm built so fly

but I am, no lie.

Oh my.

Rolled by on a low ride Huffy

sitting on the pegs shelltoes puffy

cuff rolled up to my calf

class out the ass

bad with the swag like Buffy.

Gotta be the one to bite the bullet

I'm a sinner but I bet I coulda been a better man.

I wanna be Zen but I go sipping on some medicine

instead of meditating but I get it when I can.

I don't wanna wind up in the gutter with a bottle of malt

liquor, bitter cause I never got a call

tellin' me

that it's all figured out

I'm sick of doubt but I'm looking at the wall.

Part of me is hoping to be caught up in the moment

and be open to the good and the God in me

but I got a lobotomy and I get that I oughtta

become a bit of an oddity when somebody gets offended by the thought of me.

Who's he? You gotta be kidding me.

Do me like Gabourey Sidibe.

If you see me with a chickadee

no diggity, it'll be:

giggity giggity giggity.

Gonna send it like a letter from above

with a woman that I love 'cause I get it like I live

but if my baby's gay I'll say

pale boy raps so good

you go gay baby

work that crib

work that bib

burp that kid

screw police

flip that car

I don't want a Jesus piece

but I want a Reese's piece and a Kit Kat bar.

I want everybody focusing on getting me to Letterman

to kick it for the betterment of innocent Americans

who never want to settle for their pop...

Or not 'cause my bedroom rocks

and the beat still knocks when I sort my socks

I'm five foot eleven of sex

from the tip of my head to my gorgeous... knees.

Who Is that boy,

How does he rap so good,

I don't

know

how

that

pale boy raps so good

how does he do that

do that

meaw

meaw

meaw meaw meaw meaw meaw

For more infomation >> Pale Boy by Kaddict - Watsky COver - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

خلطه فعاله لشد الصدر خلال فترة قصيرة/ صحي مع مهى - Duration: 3:50.

how to tighten sagging breast

we have here all the ingredient

now will start with first mixer

to prepare first mix we need 1 mashed cucumber with 1 yolk

and mix it together

then we prepare cling film and pour the mix in it

then we put it on the breast for 10 to 15 minutes

after that we wash with cold water

then we use olive oil to make massage for 2 to 3 minutes and wash with cold water

for second mix we need mashed carrot and ice cub

we prepare a towel then we put the carrot and ice cube on it and put it on the breast

and leave it for 10 minutes

after that we wash with cold water

then we make a massage for 2 to 3 minutes and wash with cold water

for good result repeat this mix daily

if you like my vdieo do not forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> خلطه فعاله لشد الصدر خلال فترة قصيرة/ صحي مع مهى - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Top 6 Mejores Motos para Retrazados Mentales - Duration: 12:43.

and what about my people and my tv and

Today being a top of the bikes more

delayed that exists in the world to

good is a cap is that the bikes

best photos to get you out snow

but I see it as running the a4

what

Maradona

first of all I want them

understand that everyone present that

only my opinion I am a person

rub least not have any

sense of social responsibility is read

nor ear for these gale Portal

motifs created this video

Believe me it's not that I want it is for

me is one year only as a way

comic where and what are the best

fastest motorcycles in the world that Crippen

good to me I think I have in mind

Many video are not mine so

if they see anyone can go to the description

and probably will see the link of the

video channel logo

So why might support the

people who created this veil but but

good range thinking in

River under terms only

g-15 old does good for morente

sara and record numbers Clover pm

super about 1,290 air is a motorcycle

totally out of control

This bike has so much power because

claws crane is super amazing is

He showed as a beast SAP

I or an idea and ares like video

They are able to run really imagine

instead of throwing gasoline is

steroid and cocaine goals motor

diesel oil in it died not

it would be kamen graciasjorge food

really we are in a good dealer

for what in Peru id and believe euros

I can Pernia on one truck

Well there I leave the video

ap

Boix for number 5 we have to failures

They are obviously lending bust

It is on a fast bike that is

they do not serve as super no later

as sports jail yet

also for tourism and obviously good

there are many people with mental retardation

mostly the United States you

Turboven put twin turbo camps log in

store and really are people who

I really should be doing more

videos on youtube and leave good here

a video of a saga Turkish fruit does not

It has two to be coupled with a tutu

Panama and good hope you enjoy the

video below

Jorge to number 14 to number 4

Ball kawasaki zx capture how p

tell

It is basically a river area Abuse

HUMBER to a recent issue that

Original the same a little more

feng quickly and seem well and good and

Now we are also the other

Beast bike seems to me that in a

irresponsibility

for any body

deserving range moto

for more

Meana a video of meno male to

I will comment glad to Spain

what is good to see the number 13

Kawasaki to Certo this jubilee

Far East for relatively little

normal year or not say that

many are really a

show so it is difficult or

the principle see the bike looks in photos

a little weird but when the virgin

person and never really something that's

says about this in common is that

you find yourself having several cristina

amimp value to motorbikes as a

activity actually when the profe

Xúquer eye here you want to die

purchase loan tone your first love

euro heart that these five seconds

before they die least five seconds

stuart faster than experienced and

you will probably be converted into

the first day the time traveler

actual work

9

or how good we turn to the numbers 2

getafe commune gmt

tudo é semper outside Paris and educates

holding back this bike because obviously

the degree of mental retardation to be

afraid to buy for me it affect me

free lover moore want to reveal how and

where to catch Arbaje note what

you remember that fight happens here fel

make a long motorcycle engine

plane or which is literally has

powered with an engine

7 I think it really should

call authority

I really hope an investigation

see what kind of brain damage

consumers

the person responsible for having designed

motorcycle on its head because

It really is in a motorbike fully

out of control

they do not know how to mount the

motorcycle

possibly the Uribe government

process it all country highway

whole so that they can really

as we are just as expected

stupid and good

Now let's make a mention of

attract honor two bikes that engine out

They recount how they met and to yamaha

BWA 1000 rr

We are at a point that legendary

bikes are excellent end to

falling market

These are the best right now

for one day consider that

now finally really get to

limit of mental retardation

I think they are very good and

good

but permeating Warehouse

good lads and wanted

mention the bike to be called as

the tomahawk my opinion does not know if

You can see consider this purpose wildlife

spam in Mali animality in this that is

that these gentlemen of Christchurch

Thus a foquito is hard

as Pöcking 'was no day

part Zaira Nara has fruit which

few horsepower

telling what is crazy and the pnc

subtly been right there what kind

competition drug people good time

and I did not get sum world so

really going to rule this

small tribute to good following

for number one

this would cause to make two

because obviously tragic wars

currently in production motorcycle

It is the world's fastest motorcycle

totally out of control

good is not out of control has

one pocotón mechanisms to control

domestic motorcycle and electronically

rather it is a bike designed for

track although there is nothing in the future I

I imagine an animal ever since

some unfortunate more

you will have the audacity to transform

this bike and make delegates to the street

and could never find any good

enough shocking video

so I had to make a hole in one

Gamarra game héctor so here

I leave the video more

plus

Iguanas guys think being all

but gene have enjoyed this video

and I know a little humor alberto

slower than normal but have

enjoyed or safflower does not fix it

personally very good

Many greetings to all those comments

Orito's were now guys do not see

in the next video more

For more infomation >> Top 6 Mejores Motos para Retrazados Mentales - Duration: 12:43.

-------------------------------------------

Мини обзор сервера Бпан Элита - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> Мини обзор сервера Бпан Элита - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Noah Kahan - Hold It Down - Duration: 3:19.

I'm spinning in circles but straight out of lines

With every excuse I've fallen in behind

Now watch me self destruct, right on time

I've built up every wall I've had to climb

When real life ain't nothin' but anger and doubt And failure's a stranger we all dream about

I hold it down (x2)

So tell my doubts I'm coming home

And put my failures on the phone

Hold it down, let it go

I gambled my soul without knowing the stakes

Now I'm filling the hole with falsehood and shame

Until my guilty skin will turn to stone

Lord I'm a man of sin, now that I know

When real life ain't nothin' but anger and doubt And failure's a stranger we all dream about

I hold it down (x2)

So tell my doubts I'm coming home

And put my failures on the phone

Cause real life aint nothing but anger and doubt And failure's a stranger we've all dreamed about

I hold it down

I'm looking for answers but lost in my head

Now I reach into darkness and take what I get

I hold it down

I hold it down

So tell my doubts I'm coming home

And put my failures on the phone

Hold it down, let it go

For more infomation >> Noah Kahan - Hold It Down - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

CGI 3D Making of: "AUDI – The Doll That Chose To Drive" - by Post23 🎥 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> CGI 3D Making of: "AUDI – The Doll That Chose To Drive" - by Post23 🎥 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Top 6 Motorcycles to Kill Yourself - Duration: 13:18.

This is my Top 6 of the fastests and most isane motorcycles. I hope you enjoy the list please leave me your comments! All the videos used here are used under fair use. In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and "transformative" purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from the copyright owner. :: LINKS BELOW! ·YOUTUBE - FRANKIEMOTO https://www.youtube.com/c/frankiemotovlog/ FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/frankiemotovlog/ INSTAGRAM - LIKE MY PHOTOS AND POSTS - Comment https://www.instagram.com/frankiemo_to/ OR Search Frankiemo_to TUBEBUDDY https://www.Tubebuddy.com/Frankiemoto Kawasaki H2r World Speed Record Kawasaki H2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKx5O8xB3M Kawasaki Zx14 Hayabusa Turbo Twin Turbo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8UEeqdl6U0 KTM SUPERDUKE R 1290 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r06i2-qKKHI HASHTAGS: #kawasakih2r #Kawasakih2 #insanemotorcycles #superbikes #fastmotorcycles KEYWORDS: Motovloggers 2017, Frankiemoto, Top 6 Motorcycles to Kill Yourself, Motorcycles to Kill Yourself, motorcycle, suicide, crash, vlog, motovlog, suicide squad, funny, kawasaki h2r, Y2k, hayabusa, kawasaki zx14r, Kawasaki h2, insane motorcycles, the fastes motorcycles in the world, fastest motorcycle, fast bikes, fast motorcycles, fast motorcycles on highway, fast motorcycles vs cops, fast motorcycles racing, fast motorcycles videos, fast motorcycles on youtube, bmw s1000rr, yamaha r1, Motovloggers 2017, Frankiemoto, Top 6 Motorcycles to Kill Yourself, Motorcycles to Kill Yourself, motorcycle, suicide, crash, vlog, motovlog, suicide squad, funny, kawasaki h2r, Y2k, hayabusa, kawasaki zx14r, Kawasaki h2, insane motorcycles, the fastes motorcycles in the world, fastest motorcycle, fast bikes, fast motorcycles, fast motorcycles on highway, fast motorcycles vs cops, fast motorcycles racing, fast motorcycles videos, fast motorcycles on youtube, bmw s1000rr, yamaha r1,

hey what's up guys please Frank moto and

today we're going to do another video

today and this is I think it's going to

be a top six fucking most retarded

motorcycle actually toxic back four

cycles to kill yourself pretty much Oh

reckon might terminate rolling dro

motovlog should be uploaded at sunday at

4pm

alright guys so I just got fucked laptop

you use the mean yeah okay guys so I

just want you guys to know that I'm

going not expert in anything I don't

know anything about this by this I how

they look and how retarded they are I'm

stealing a lot of bees here i do want to

mention something all of this is under

fair use PA also i am crediting every

single creator of this video so if you

like one of these videos go watch the

entire video for the fuck's sake of

watching it whatever also this is

something you guys probably already know

there's gonna be a lot was not a lot

hopefully but there's going to be some

little bit oh there's going to be sort

of strong language so welcome you so

yeah it starts with that let's talk

motherfucker alright so the number six

number six we have cake in Super Duke

are right or yeah you know 1294 KTM

superduke holy fucking cheap

it's ma'am holy fuck you know this bike

is just insane deport this bike have

holy shit if you're a squid and you want

to really kill yourself by their part

you're going to be popping wheelies

every single fucking gear this bike is a

fucking insane it's like I like thought

like heroic like you to your tag with

steroids and cocaine and not calculated

that's what this bike is i'm going to

show you guys a little video over here i

hope you enjoy it and then we'll move to

the next one

alright guys so for number five we have

a hayabusa obviously this is a legendary

bike I had to put it here if you really

want to die quick well this is a really

fat fucking bike okay now a lot of

people go on to rule this vine canned

cream tool over here you will blow off

over there holy fucking shit marriage

but you can go and really a fucking 400

kilometers an hour this fucking machines

in pain bro like how could they fucking

even make this shit apart from being

obvious fuck man oh not really of me I

mean factory stock oddly but yeah you

know besides that this fucking engine

it's fucking insane bro its like size of

a fucking like fucking car man what the

fuck so basically if you want to go in

straight roads you know you can get this

kind of bike again I mean for sure if

the legend and will continue to be a

legend I think you know what if you guys

are listening to me or not you guys I

meant this is sookie sookie I think it's

time for you guys to start like updating

your visuals that means near see I'm

uthere see also fucking Hayabusa victory

all that shit you guys need to update it

ok now let's just fucking move on

actually actually I do have a video for

this one so three go

oh right okay for the number four we

have a kawasaki zx-14 this fucking

machine dude it's pretty much the same

as the Hayabusa they're just far more

earlier so yeah however the sound of

this bargain is amazing here's the video

every guy

ok guys so for the next button this will

be number three we have here kawasaki h2

this is a production bike that is

street-legal bike with a fucking

supercharged like this is pretty much

the most efficient quickest way you can

choose yourself on a motorcycle so if

you're just about to you know fucking

and buy a new bike or your first bike

ever you should definitely try and buy a

kawasaki h2 because it's the best way

you can spend the last five seconds of

your life in this press on top of the

water cycle now being serious guy this

is a fucking amazing motorcycle I must

pay obviously I don't want anybody

killed in yourself I'm just you know

hardly

maybe i'm just weird okay so yeah you

know so fucking off the bike let's see

if I can steal a video from somewhere

someone that deserves me posting the

video so 1 2 3 here we go

ok guys so for number two this is pretty

much the most retarded bike I ever ever

heard an experience so this bike is up

MTT two lines Superbike y2k and you know

what I'm just going to show you a photo

of this bike because if I this is

retarded it's more like your house it's

more like you have a French Superbike

the jet engine on it but still so I'm

just wanting you know here's a photo see

ya I don't know what to say about this

bike I just have to put it here because

it's fucking fat and yeah you know where

whatever you go you're going to have

police or fucking I don't know I don't

know what maybe look dil just maybe you

own this by maybe they'll just close

down the highway for you i'm not sure

but for sure this bike is just retarded

ok now moving to the first one but first

I have a honorable mention and it is the

yamaha r1 which is fucking awesome this

epic legendary fucking bike but it's

more normal

and we have the BMW one thousand dollar

well yeah these bikes are fucking off

also i want to mention another bike and

that be tomahawk which here's a photo of

it now i don't consider this to be a

bike this shit is holy and retarded it

looks like a fucking hammer with wheels

and you pretty much I don't know you can

imagine what the fuck with this right

but can you actually imagine writing

that shit anything that thing's suppose

these spots is fun but seriously that's

not a motorcycle but that's just a

horrible mention all right we're number

one and I think everybody knows and

that's the Kawasaki h2r we are yeah

kawasaki h2r this is pretty much the

pinnacle of the fucking most insane

retarded fucking crazy motherfucking

bikes you can ever build and yeah this

is

insane I think having fat survived in

this is probably against the law it's

against the human right it's against

that this bike is just fucking insane so

I couldn't really find it is retarded or

sort of insane footage about it so I had

to make my own on right too so here you

go guys enjoy

oh great hard to learn

alright guys thank you very much for

watching I know this must have been long

I hope you guys got entertain so guys

thank you very much and have a great day

leaving your comment and fuck yeah man

fucking I don't know thank you see you

later

For more infomation >> Top 6 Motorcycles to Kill Yourself - Duration: 13:18.

-------------------------------------------

Filtros paso bajo: dos circuitos indispensables. - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Filtros paso bajo: dos circuitos indispensables. - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Alea Fellas - Look at me now | VIDEOCLIP - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Alea Fellas - Look at me now | VIDEOCLIP - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Rust LONG and HUGE FIGHTS #2 /ENGLISH SUBTITLES|CZ/SK/ (fullHD) - Duration: 11:12.

hide hide

i got a headshot

from behind ?

enemy

head

we trapped

four are

head

one is dead

come here

you have a syringe?

i do not have

head got

who is behind the wooden wall?

more dead

another

behind rock

beware of the side

dead ?

throw ammo

i have drops

has head

and one is in stone

ammo

i do not have ammo shi*

i syringe

we're going to kill him?

i have M249

nice nice

behind the rock

i'm going to kill them

fast

i am running

has four hits

other two

head

is dead

another

nice

all dead

nice

so much ammo

nice scope

he got a headshot

it was ,hly,

we are six and they think that we are more

at the back two fullgears

come back

fuc*

there are three

one dead

silence

kill him

i'm sorry i killed you kikin

...

Come away ****

not

wait

seriously

lol how much

he yet thank

has hit

one dead about

I am at you

behind is one

here is

for wall

i live

i see nothing

who shooting with fuc* bow

i don't see

i also

from side

one rushing

i don't see

rushing you watch

i don't see fuc*

does anyone syringe ?

i have here

from side

has headshot

here down

i don't see him

has head

i raise you

run run

where my AK

i have the AirDrop

he get headshot and two hits

dead

one down

i killed him

who is it ?

no

dead

here down gear

5 (6) hits dead

he has a lot of things

HeadShot

hit you ?

no

dead

come back

they will rush

come up

get ready

up

one is dead

second headshot

head

dead

dead

good one

next

yea there

two hits

he is inside

he killed me through the glass

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Rust LONG and HUGE FIGHTS #2 /ENGLISH SUBTITLES|CZ/SK/ (fullHD) - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

Hearthstone - 8 Cards That Got Cancelled From Gadgetzan! - Duration: 9:15.

Whats up guys its me Disciple!

It's pretty rare to get insight into a lot of cards from an expansion that got scrapped,

but luckily for us Mike Donais, one of the devs, recently shared a bunch of cards that

didn't make into the expansion in an IGN interview.

There's definitely a lot we can learn from the types of effects on cards that didn't

make it in, and even more we can learn from why the devs say they didn't make the cut,

so let's jump right in and take a look at some of the cards that almost made it into

Mean Streets of Gadgetzan.

First up it's the Investigator, a five mana priest minion that was the initial design

for Drakonid Operative.

Despite having lower stats than Drakonid, Investigator is actually probably the better

card of the two since it doesn't have the "holding a dragon" requirement.

Blizzard didn't want investigator to just be a staple in every priest deck, and giving

it the holding a dragon requirement let them buff its stats as well and strengthen dragon

decks a little bit.

And non-dragon priest honestly has enough stealing-effects, so overall this is a pretty

sweet change that got made.

Next up we have Cabal Leader a six mana four/eight legendary that fired an arcane missile for

each unspent mana at the end of your turn.

This is a pretty sweet mechanic, and one that gives players a lot more options with what

to do with their mana.

Unfortunately Cabal Leader doesn't make for the best card design, since the turn you

play it it might fire a couple missiles, but your opponent pretty much has to kill it the

turn it comes out, or you can start putting all your mana into missiles, save the cards

in your hand, and get the insane rate of 3 random damage per one mana.

Still the ability is super cool, but since the Cabal ended up not having the unspent

mana mechanic Cabal Leader was scrapped.

Moving on let's look at Dios, a legendary nine mana demon that shuffles more copies

of itself into your deck if you have no mana left.

This card is pretty sweet and according to the devs was probably the inspiration jade

idol.

Now Dios does need a reduced cost hero power or one mana spell to work with him so that

you can go down to nine mana and cast him to get the effect of his copies, but even

if you don't make a ton of copies or figure out some way to go near infinite, a bunch

of nine mana 12/12s that help stop you from fatiguing are definitely really strong, especially

more so in wild where voidcaller is legal, and Dios would have been a sweet legendary

demon.

Up next it's End Bringer, which was the original design for Krul.

End bringer is an eight mana nine/nine demon with the battlecry "discard your hand summon

any demons you discarded".

This ability is pretty cool for discard synergies with things like machezaar's imp and silverware

golem, although you'd probably rather discard a big demon to this than the golem.

Still that would limit the design space on the card a little bit, since no renolock player

would want to dump their hand and summon demons just to get their board wiped and lose, and

so the changes to make this card into Krul were definitely good for it overall.

Still though it would be cool to see a card that makes you discard your hand in the future,

since it would have some really cool synergies.

Next up let's look at Khajakus the Banished, the original design for Kazakus.

Khajakus was a seven mana seven/seven with a battlecry that activated only if you had

cast ten unique spells that game.

The battlecry made him turn your hero into his dragon form, and while the devs didn't

tell us exactly what it would be like, it would probably have a really strong hero power

like you get from majordomo when it dies.

This is a pretty cool design for a card but it's already pretty similar to "if your

deck has no duplicates" effect on reno, so Blizzard decided to give Kazakus the same

effect and the card we know and maybe love was born.

Moving on we have Swashbuckler, the earliest design for Small-Time Buccaneer.

A one mana one/one that gets +1/+1 for each attack of your weapon is pretty OP, since

you could coin fiery war axe and then upgrade into Swashbuckler, getting a 4/3 weapon and

a 5/5 on turn two if you started with coin.

It does work a little bit worse with patches, since you usually want to play Swashbuckler

after you have a weapon equipped, and patches is best when you play a turn one pirate, but

the overall card by itself was crazy OP and so ended up getting changed and toned down

into what eventually became Small-Time buccaneer.

Up next it's Sin-Sor, the original priest legendary that was supposed to be in the set.

Sin-Sor had a pretty cool effect that wasn't super out of place in priest, and would have

made for some cool games since you could try to donate bad things like majordomo to your

opponent, or steal their good minions.

Still Blizzard ended up making a different minion swapping legendary in Madam Goya, and

reno priest needed a little bit of support, so Sin-Sor ended up not getting made and we

got Raza instead.

Last but not least let's look at Pang, The Unthinkable.

Pang was another possible design for the mage Legendary, and was an eight mana 4/8 that

dealt damage to the enemy hero for each point of damage dealt to enemy minions.

This is definitely a pretty cool effect in theory, since if your opponent overextended

too much you could flamestrike their board and just kill them.

Unfortunately Pang does cost 8, so it will probably usually just die before you get to

do anything cool with it.

The concept is really cool, and would probably be too broken on a cheap minion, so it makes

sense to have the card be eight mana, but it's kind of a shame since this type of effect

won't ever be good on high cost minions.

Those are some of the cards that didn't make it into MSOG, what were some of your

favorites?

Let us know in the comments!

And it looks like that's gonna be it from me, if you enjoyed the video drop a like,

subscribe if you want, thanks for watching, and I'll see you guys next time!

For more infomation >> Hearthstone - 8 Cards That Got Cancelled From Gadgetzan! - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

How the Nike Air Max 1 Gave Birth to Sneaker Culture - Duration: 1:31.

For Complex News, I'm Hanuman Welch

When Tinker Hatfield's most controversial Nike design ended up proving to be his best

the sneaker game was never the same again.

Inspired by the Centre Pompidou in Paris, Hatfield wanted to create visible Air on Nike

running sneakers, a move that, at the time, proved divisive for Nike.

After the runaway success of the Air Max 1 and the lasting impact of the design, Hatfield

and Nike ushered in a new era of design in footwear.

Nike now has a month-long celebration marking the birth of the Air Max 1 looking back at

its lasting influence over the years.

When it first released in 1987, the Air Max 1 was unlike anything else on the running

market.

Sneakers from the mid-'80s and earlier were strictly utilitarian in design.

Would this hurt my feet if I ran in them was about as much critical application that went

into sneaker design.

But the Air Max 1, with its white/red (and white/blue) colorways was noticeable from

afar, whether the shoe had a glaring, see through portion of its midsole.

But what makes the Air Max 1 the shoe it is today, and something that stands the test

of time, isn't just that it broke through a dull, dry market, but it was the birth of

the running sneakers as a lifestyle culture.

The Air Max 1 design is even considered, by some, to be more impactful than the Air Jordan

1

Every March 26th Nike and fans of the Air Max 1 around the world celebrate not only

a design that changed the sneaker game forever, but helped shape the lifestyle and culture

that's become inseparable from sneakers.

That's all for now, but for everything else subscribe to Complex on Youtube, for Complex

News, I'm Hanuman Welch

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét