Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 11 2017

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 12th June 2017

Essence: Sweet children, the multimillions you have here will not be of any use there. Everything is to turn to dust.

Therefore, now earn a true income for the land of truth.

Question:Due to which aspect are you Brahmins considered to be more elevated than the deities? ( Do think ! )

Answer: You Brahmins now serve everyone spiritually.

You enable souls to experience meeting the Father, the Supreme Soul.

Deities do not do (this ) public service. ( Such a nice point Baba taught above )

( because in Golden age and Silver age, dieties do not give fathers introduction to Public (Public Seva ) as it happens now. )

There, as are the king and queen, so the subjects: they experience the fruit of the efforts they made here

They do not do any service. This is why you Brahmin servers are more elevated than the deities.

( In goldern, siver & copper ages there is no scope and need for doing any service. It is only now we Brahmins do public service of giving fathers introduction )

Essence for dharna: 1. Become a bestower of happiness like the Father.

Do not cause sorrow for anyone through your throughts, words or deeds.

Let your consciousness be filled with peace and always remain cheerful.

2. Do not waste your time in wasteful thoughts. Praise the Father internally.

Blessing: May you be a fearless trustee and die to the old world by finishing all the consciousness of "mine".

People are afraid of dying whereas you have already died.

You are living in the new world and have died to the old world, and so how can those who have already died be afraid of dying?

They would naturally be fearless. However, if there is any consciousness of "mine" then Maya, the cat, will meow

People are worried about dying, about their possessions and about their family, whereas you are trustees.

Even those bodies are not yours and so you are detached. There isn't the slightest attachment to anyone.

Slogan: Make your heart so unlimited that no limited sanskars emerge even in your dreams.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 12-06-2017 - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Türkiyenin En Tehlikeli 10 Yolu - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Türkiyenin En Tehlikeli 10 Yolu - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

My Father is Strange | 아버지가 이상해 – Ep.28 [ENG/IND/2017.06.11] - Duration: 1:06:21.

(Episode 28)

Mom?

Mom.

(3 hours earlier)

I need to make that woman feel really small.

Even if I wore a luxury brand suit,

she wouldn't be able to recognize it.

Let me see...

No.

This one?

This is too plain.

Fur would be best for an occasion like this.

Why do we have to meet on such a warm day?

Geez. There's nothing to wear.

Mom, do you have long to go?

We're going to be late. Hurry up.

Let's go.

What are you wearing around your shoulders?

You're seriously wearing that?

Mom, you're going to be really hot.

True fashionistas boil to death in summer

and freeze to death in winter.

You said we're late. Let's go.

Are you out of your mind?

It's really hot outside.

Hurry up and get changed.

You don't know what you're saying.

Fur trumps all clothing, no matter how expensive.

Oh, boy...

Geez, mom...

There's nothing to wear in here.

I should've bought some clothes.

I have nothing to wear.

That woman's going to inspect me from head to toe.

Mom, have you decided on what to wear?

No. I have nothing to wear.

Really?

Number 3 brush.

No, number 3.

- This one? / - Yes.

Okay!

Think, "I am the best,"

and show up in full makeup.

Even if she shows up in luxury brand clothing,

there's no need to feel small.

Why would I feel small? I never feel small.

Right.

You're a luxury brand all of its own.

You're overflowing with class.

All done. Ta-da.

Rayeong!

I look like I'm going out to get a refund.

Why? You look pretty.

Hey, I don't think this is suitable.

Look at me.

Is it a bit too much?

My gosh! What's that?

See? It's too much.

Let me see.

Let me try it again.

Mom, you don't have to try so hard.

What are you talking about?

When Jeonghwan's mom is the building owner?

Hyeyeong, lend her one of your bags.

Mom's bag is too old.

There's no need for that.

She has the most expensive accessory with her.

We have something like that in our house?

Right here.

My intelligence,

my character

and sexy body.

The complete luxury package, Byeon Hyeyeong!

I agree.

From a great woman comes a great daughter.

- Mother? / - Yes?

Don't you need some clothes and accessories?

May I co-ordinate your outfit today?

Right!

You're the head of the art team.

What you need on a day like today are

a stylish suit and posh accessories.

Mother, what do you think about this suit?

Wow!

Yuju, do you have shoes? Mom has no shoes.

I do!

This is gorgeous, mom.

You'll need something like that.

This is amazing.

What did his father do?

He was a reporter for Daehan Daily's culture section.

I think he was the general manager.

But he retired a year ago.

He did?

He had an impressive career.

Could it be?

Do you feel intimidated?

No way. Why would I feel intimidated?

All finished.

Mom, you're not finished yet?

Ta-da!

Whoa! Mom!

You look amazing!

Bravo.

You have a gangsta aura about you.

Wait a minute. I think I've seen her before.

In that movie with those thieves!

Do I look okay?

Good!

Do I look okay, honey?

Yes, I think so.

You don't look like yourself, but you look cool.

You look amazing, mom.

It's okay to get dressed up on a day like this.

I think you're dressed to kill.

I am?

Let's go, honey.

What's up with that fur coat?

When it's almost the middle of summer?

She wore that to show off.

Talk about plastering your face with makeup.

Her face is completely plastered.

I can't look at her because it hurts my eyes.

Hello. I am Cha Gyutaek.

I am Jeonghwan's father.

It's nice to meet you. I am Byeon Hansu.

I am Hyeyeong's father.

It's a pleasure to meet you.

I've been dying to call you and meet you,

but I thought that might be impolite.

I never had the chance to call you either.

You've met my wife, haven't you?

Yes.

It's been a while.

Honey.

This is my wife.

Hello.

It's nice to meet you. I am Cha Gyutaek.

We've met once.

At the cafe's grand opening.

Oh! Yes, I remember.

It's been so long.

I guess our families were meant to meet each other.

The trouble is how we met.

Hello, father and mother.

Hello.

Hello, father and mother.

Hyeyeong, you look even more beautiful today.

Thank you.

Have a seat, mom and dad.

Have a seat, mother and father.

- Father, mom, sit down. / - Yes.

Let's sit down.

Please have a seat.

- Yes, have a seat. / - Have a seat, please.

Let's try to survive this.

I love you.

- Are you mad? / - Yes.

I'm not saying this for the sake of compliment,

but we are so grateful for you giving us

your amazing daughter.

I haven't met her many times,

but she's strong-minded, has her own beliefs,

very beautiful and extremely talented.

It really feels like

we've been blessed with the best daughter-in-law.

You're too kind.

Thank you for noticing that.

She lacks nothing,

and we hate to give her to anyone.

She's always been so smart that she got into

Seoul National University without any tutoring,

and although she began late,

it took her only two and a half years

to pass the BAR exam, which made the news.

I see.

She passed the BAR in just two and a half years?

She is amazing.

She sure is.

I might sound like a fool, praising my own child,

but she's not just smart.

She was born honest and upright, so...

Excuse me. Why don't we order first?

If we don't order soon,

we might end up eating too late.

Okay. Let's do that.

Jeonghwan, press the bell so we can order.

Okay.

The menu's over there, father and mother.

And you're making it sound like

Jeonghwan lacks something.

But we don't want to give him to anyone either.

I don't want people to call me a fool,

so I don't brag about my son...

I didn't mean it that way.

We should've thanked you sooner.

We are both happy and grateful that you are

giving us such a wonderful son-in-law.

When he came to visit us the other night,

we found out he is serious, upright and warm

and we couldn't find any fault with him.

And he has such a wonderful job.

Take a look. We should order.

Order whatever you like.

It is our treat today.

No, no. We couldn't let you do that.

You're giving us your precious daughter,

so it will be our treat.

From our point of view,

you're giving us your wonderful son.

Right. Let us pay.

I said we're paying.

That was why we chose this restaurant.

And this place is extremely expensive.

We can afford this much.

Why don't we each pay half, then?

There's no need for that.

The groom's family is supposed to pay for this.

Don't you know?

Why must we stick to conventions and customs?

We will pay.

Me and Hyeyeong.

You are here to discuss our wedding,

so it's only right for us to pay. We will pay.

And we will order for everyone.

- We'll have the B Course. / - Yes, ma'am.

Don't slurp. Mind your manners.

You look like you've been starving.

But the food...

It's delicious.

They used fresh ingredients

and different a broth for every dish,

adding more flavor.

And the grilled short rib patties

are very juicy and delicious.

Must you keep doing that?

Are we here as food critics?

We'd like to get married as soon as possible.

Yes, we wouldn't mind doing it as soon as possible.

We'd like to do it within this month.

You can't do that.

We'll need at least a few months to

fine the venue and plan everything.

We can't agree to that either.

Our eldest son just got married,

so hurrying along your wedding

might be a bit too much.

We're not going to have a formal wedding.

You're not having a wedding? What do you mean?

Instead of a formal wedding,

we want to have dinner

with our families.

Small weddings are popular these days,

and neither Jeonghwan nor I

like putting on a show.

We're going to save the money for the wedding

and spend it on something more practical.

Like buying furniture

or taking a trip abroad with Jeonghwan...

Why aren't you having a wedding?

I've spent so much money on wedding gift money.

We're not saying we won't have a wedding, mom.

We're going to have a small ceremony.

We're going to have dinner with our families

and have a simple ceremony to remind us of what...

Be quiet.

No small wedding. Have a big wedding!

You're going to have a grand hotel wedding!

I don't think they're being unreasonable.

And don't you think a hotel is too much?

It might be too much for you but not for us.

And now that we're on the subject,

Jeonghwan is our only child.

So we have high expectations for this wedding.

We want the full package of wedding gifts,

according to customs, including a cash gift.

Honey.

When you say the full package,

I'm not sure how much you're expecting...

I'm saying try to meet our standards.

Not yours.

Hey, honey!

Mom!

That's crossing the line, don't you think?

You've been bragging about money all dinner.

Bragging about money?

Yes, bragging about having money.

Are you trying to auction off your son?

Demanding for wedding gifts and a cash gift,

demanding us to meet your standards.

Honey...

I can't ask for that much for my son's wedding?

Were you planning on

sending your daughter to us empty-handed?

Empty-handed?

Mom, please stop.

We're not having a wedding,

and we're not doing wedding gifts or the cash gift.

What?

Why not?

You're having a wedding,

and you're getting wedding gifts and the cash gift!

Mom.

Your wedding isn't just your wedding.

It's our chance to introduce our grown up son

to our friends and acquaintances.

If you were planning on doing everything your way,

why did you bother asking me and your dad here?

You're treating us like we're dummies.

You think you raised yourself, don't you?

Honey, what are you doing?

Don't have a wedding or register your marriage then!

Just keep living together!

They're going to delay their marriage registration.

They're going to have a trial period.

What?

I think they're being very smart.

With a mother-in-law like you,

who'd be crazy enough to register her marriage?

I thought that was a very wise decision.

Honey!

Fine. That's great.

So even if they end up breaking up,

we won't have to pay any alimony!

That's great news for us!

Thank you very much! Thank you.

What was that?

Look here!

You think you can just blurt out anything you want?

Look who's talking!

I had to force myself to come here,

and what was it? A mother-in-law like me?

Same here! You think I want to be here?

Stop it, honey.

In-law, please calm down.

She doesn't mean it.

They are moving in with us,

so we don't need any wedding gifts.

Wait, come again?

They are moving in with you?

Didn't you know? When they get married,

they are moving in with us.

They're taking the second floor of our house.

Hey.

What is she talking about?

You're moving into their house?

Yes. It just worked out that way.

No.

Who says you're moving into there?

You cannot get married like this!

Look who's talking!

I won't allow this marriage either!

Mom!

What? Why did you call me? Why?

If you were planning on doing everything your way,

why did you set that dinner up and invite me?

And what's this about delaying your registration?

You're saying if anything goes wrong,

you're just going to get a divorce? Is that it?

Be quiet! You're not in the right.

I was so embarrassed

that I couldn't stay there.

Why bring up the wedding gifts you gave out?

You can't show your bottom like that.

"I am materialistic!"

Did you have to advertise that to the world?

What's wrong with that? People don't say that,

but they think it when they send wedding invitations.

People go to other people's weddings

to help each other out.

Please stop it!

Are you trying to stop your son from getting married?

Getting married?

Didn't you hear what that woman said?

You won't be able to get married.

So you should give up!

I tried to force myself to accept them for you,

but I just can't become in-laws with the likes of them.

Fine. I'll do what you say.

Don't become in-laws with them.

I won't beg or plead anymore.

There's no need for you to become in-laws

or expect to be respected as a mother-in-law.

I'm going to leave home

and marry Hyeyeong and live with her.

What did you say?

How dare you say that to your parents?

What about all the things you said?

You are impossible. Impossible.

- Mom, you're home. / - You're back.

Mom, how did it go?

Mother, did you enjoy yourself?

Father, how did it go?

What's going on?

I think something went wrong.

Are you out of your mind?

How can you even consider moving in with them?

And why didn't you tell us about it?

Don't you think

you should've discussed it with us first?

I was going to tell you after tonight.

It was decided two days ago, so...

No matter when it was decided,

you should've talked to us before saying yes.

Don't you know what kind of woman she is?

It just happened.

Junyeong's wife is living with you, too.

Be quiet!

At least Junyeong and Yuju asked to live with us.

It's not the same with you.

We gave you permission to marry since you begged,

but you betray our trust the moment we do?

And when that happened, you should've talked to us.

Regardless, you're not getting married.

And I can't believe him either.

When he came to see us here,

he said he was getting an apartment near work,

and he changed his mind in just a few days.

Does he ever keep his word?

He isn't trustworthy at all.

Why is it so easy for him to change his mind?

No. I can't trust him enough to give you to him.

You're not marrying him.

Okay.

Okay what?

I won't marry him.

I won't get married.

After all that screaming

and name calling between you and his mother,

I doubt you can become in-laws.

And since you hate it so much,

I'm not going to insist on getting married.

What's so special about marriage?

I can't believe how it brought out a new side of you.

I was stunned today.

I had no idea you could be

so outspoken, unrefined,

petty and rash.

So okay. I won't get married.

But you can never bring up marriage again.

I'm never ever getting married.

But I will continue to date.

I'm too young to give up dating.

When I meet someone nice, I could live with him.

But if he brings up marriage,

I will break up with him.

I'll keep doing that for the rest of my life,

so don't touch me.

Okay? So that's that.

What happened? They're not getting married?

Maybe she said that out of anger.

It sounded to me like she said that out of anger.

Hyeyeong was going to move in with his parents?

Unbelievable.

So is the wedding off or not?

(Cracker)

Cheolsu, are you coming to the get-together?

Huh? Yes.

Are you enjoying your class?

Call me when it's over.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I can come.

Have fun.

Hey!

You're not going to wash up?

Let's watch something else.

No.

But you don't even like soccer.

I've decided to love it from now on.

I can't go into our room,

so let's watch something else.

Coach Park, you're finished?

Hey, you have a boyfriend?

Did you play soccer? Why are you out of breath?

Where?

In front of where?

My house?

Just a second. I mean...

Give me 10 minutes.

Coach Park?

What are you doing here?

Didn't you say you had plans after class?

Yes, I did have plans.

But I wanted to see you.

What?

Are you sure this is your first relationship?

How do you know how to make a girl's heart flutter?

What kind of class did you have tonight?

We gave presentations

on soccer strategies in different teams.

Do your classes always finish this late?

It must be hard to handle while working.

What could you do after getting a master's degree?

I want to become a professional soccer coach,

so I'm taking classes.

Didn't you say you used to play soccer?

When did you stop playing?

I was in a pro team,

but I quit around 2 years ago.

I bet you were amazing.

Why did you quit?

To become a coach?

No.

I suffered a serious injury.

I couldn't play anymore, so I had to quit.

Sorry. I shouldn't have asked.

I feel like I opened old wounds.

No.

I love every question you ask me.

I was able to meet you because I quit soccer

and got a job at the center.

So I really am okay with it now.

You should answer that.

Hi, Miyeong.

Me? I came out to get some air.

Okay. I'm coming home.

It's late. Why don't you go home?

I'll walk you home.

But I'm okay.

Oh. You'll miss the last bus.

Oh...

I'm okay, too.

I was planning on walking to the center.

I should go home, though, right?

Let's go.

I think my house is too close.

Let's go. I'll walk you to the main street.

But we've done this three times already.

I mean it this time.

After I walk you to the street,

I will walk home by myself.

No.

But I want to be with you a bit longer.

Don't you?

I do.

But it's too dangerous for you to walk back alone.

But I'm fine with it.

I'm not. Go home.

But you're not doing what you're saying.

I can't go unless you let go of my hand.

Oh. You're right.

Go home now.

I'll come back tomorrow morning and get you.

Okay. I'm going up.

Cheolsu!

Mr. An Junghui, happy birthday.

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday, sir.

It's my birthday today.

(An Junghui time, do not knock)

What's this? What's going on?

- You'll find out soon enough. / - What...

Wait, wait...

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

♪ Happy birthday, dear An Junghui ♪

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

Blow out the candles, Mr. An.

Happy birthday.

You didn't have to do this.

How did you know?

Because I'm your manager.

True.

Thank you. Thanks, guys.

- Sit down. / - Okay.

By the way...

Is it okay to do this right now?

Why? Did something happen?

It's okay.

Father, I'm hungry.

Okay.

Let's eat.

Thank you!

Junghui, why aren't you eating?

I don't like seaweed soup because it's slimy.

Eat up.

You can't leave unless you eat your birthday soup.

She's not joking. It's true.

If you don't finish it, we can't leave either.

Hurry up! Hurry, hurry!

I don't like multigrain rice because it's coarse...

Don't be picky.

I've seen stars eating insects in the jungle on TV.

You should eat everything you can chew.

So hurry up and eat up.

That's our family tradition.

And that's how I raised my children.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

So here, you must do as we do.

And you are our son, too.

I'm sorry.

No one has ever done this for me before.

We have a present for you too.

Happy birthday, big brother.

Happy birthday... Big brother.

Hold on. That doesn't sound right, Hyeyeong.

Why not?

Why is that, big brother?

I just can't handle it.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry today's my birthday.

I'm sorry, Hyeyeong.

I feel awkward, too.

Guys, wait!

I will drive you to work today,

since you wished me a happy birthday.

Get in the van.

You mean it? You're really giving us a ride?

Hurry up.

Get in!

Wow!

Wow!

Ms. Kim, where are you going?

Get in. It's okay. Hurry.

Let's go.

Get in, Mr. An.

You get in. I'll drive today.

Okay!

Wow, I'm in a celebrity van.

Let's go!

Mr. An, drive.

Big brother, drive.

Big brother, drive!

Hyeyeong, you stop that.

Big brother, drive!

Stop it!

Mom.

Come on in.

What's that?

Red bean rice cake.

- Weren't you bored? / - Yes.

Now that Bomi works all day, too.

I feel bored out of my wits.

You made red bean rice cake? Someone's birthday?

Huh? Yeah...

Why won't you answer?

Hey, you didn't cook a birthday feast

for your husband's illegitimate son, did you?

No, I didn't.

I just made it because I wanted to.

You like this rice cake, and so does Hyeyeong.

Really?

So, how did the dinner with the future in-laws go?

Don't even ask.

I'm sorry I asked you see you so suddenly.

It's okay. I've been wanting to speak to you, too.

Ms. Lee, do you know about science high schools?

Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that.

I saw the flyer on Minha's desk.

I wanted to find out more about it.

I'm glad to hear that.

I sent letters through Minha, but you didn't reply,

so I thought you didn't care for Minha's education.

I'm sorry for being a bit distant.

It's okay.

Minha has never been 2nd place in this school,

and he did amazingly at various competitions.

He is a very exceptional child.

You read the flyer, so you must know,

but the teachers here think maybe Minha should

attend a science high school.

- Our Minha? / - Yes.

This says Minha wished to apply to a science high

during the first two years here.

But for some reason, he changed his mind this year.

Why is that?

I asked Minha, but he wouldn't say why.

He just said he doesn't want to go.

But if you can afford it,

I'd encourage you to send him to a science high.

If a prodigy like Minha goes to a science high

and studies hard, he could flourish.

I'd like you to talk to Minha about it.

Okay.

(7th grade, 8th grade: Science high school)

(9th grade: None)

Thank you!

So, did you see Minha's homeroom teacher?

What did she say?

She says Minha is a prodigy.

If we can afford it,

she'd like us to send him to a science high school.

She did?

So what did you tell her?

I couldn't say anything.

Minha is incredible.

I know.

We have too great a son.

I can do this.

Don't be so nervous.

There must be a seat for me there.

57, 58, 59.

Let's go!

(Buy)

(I'm not a robot, click photos with people)

What's this?

Please, please...

(This seat is not available, try again from the start)

What's this?

It's over for you.

Did you get it?

When will I ever get to see Jeongyeon in person?

Maybe in your next life?

Now that we're here, why don't we play a game?

You go ahead.

I need to relieve my stress.

What are you doing?

Did you lose it because you couldn't get a ticket?

I feel better when I work on math problems.

Huh? You're a nutcase.

I just don't get you.

We're working on Jin Seongjun's outfit sponsors.

But the season's changing,

so we'll need a whole new set.

I will share the list the minute it's done.

We've finished An Junghui's drama wardrobe.

And we've been checking the progress on

Hero's debut stage wardrobe production.

The concept hasn't been fixed yet,

so we'll decide after we talk to the members more.

We've been keeping Ms. Im in the loop, but...

Okay. Work with Ms. Im.

If anything goes wrong, let me know.

Of course. But it'll be fine.

I should take charge.

I'm sure you'll do great. Next?

We got a request for a magazine spread

with all of our actors.

And it's a pretty big project.

I brought some snacks!

You missed lunch so take a break and have some.

Yes! Let's open these.

Let's eat first.

Sorry.

I'm fine. Eat.

This is crazy.

Why did I have to get morning sickness now?

I guess I can sit here now, right?

It'll be your seat soon enough.

Ms. Kim might take her maternity leave

and never come back.

Is it okay to put her name on the overtime schedule?

Isn't that a bit too much?

If she works too hard and something goes wrong,

we'd feel rather guilty.

How can we ask a pregnant woman to work late?

Don't schedule her for overtime or business trips.

Let's share the burden until we get someone new.

Geez. We already have so much to do.

What's going on here?

Were you badmouthing me?

- We weren't. / - No way.

In case you're concerned about my pregnancy,

I can take care of myself.

So I can work overtime and go on business trips.

Ms. Kim, why don't you

put in a request for more staff?

That would put our minds at ease.

I'm telling you we won't need anyone else.

But you've requested a half day for the ob-gyn.

That? I've cancelled it.

I'm not going. Don't worry.

Ms. Kim, what if you get sick?

I'll take care of my own health,

so you worry about your performance.

You have time to worry about me?

Seoul ob-gyn, please cancel my appointment.

It was for 3 p.m. for Kim Yuju.

Where did she go?

What? She won't even answer her phone?

Oh, my God!

Happy birthday!

You almost gave me a heart attack.

Junghui, happy birthday. This is my gift.

What's this?

You're enunciation still needs work.

Use them to practice your enunciation.

- Thanks. / - You can do it.

- Junghui, I got you a gift, too. / - What is it?

You love showing you're a star.

(Star)

- Am I that bad? / - How did you know?

Mr. An, this is from me.

What's that? Why is that so big?

Open it.

What's this?

You don't like it?

Happy birthday.

(An Junghui)

I almost fell over.

Junghui!

Was that a birthday gift from your fans?

It was.

They didn't forget it's my birthday.

Let's work hard for our fans.

- An Junghui, go for it! / - Go for it!

Let's start!

Let's go!

Roll 8, scene 5, take 4.

Ready, action.

How could you?

When father searched so hard for you?

He waited all this time for you.

It made him very happy

when you came to find him.

He shouldn't have abandoned me in the first place.

What do you know?

That man has never been a father to me.

Cut!

Let's try that again.

What's wrong with him today?

Roll 8, scene 5, take 5.

Ready, action.

How could you?

When father searched so hard for you?

He waited all this time for you.

It made him very happy

when you came to find him.

He shouldn't have abandoned me in the first place.

What do you know?

That man has never been a father to me.

Cut, cut!

What is this?

Why can't you show any emotions?

You didn't understand the script?

I'm sorry. Let me try...

Mr. Jin Seongjun, what's going on?

You're unable to get into character!

Junghui, you did a great job.

Let me work with Mr. Jin for a while,

so why don't you go and take a break?

Okay. Excuse me...

Did you see that? Did you?

Whoa! When the director said, "Cut! Cut!"

my heart was pounding.

But it was because of Mr. Jin Seongjun!

It was totally unexpected!

I know! I thought I made a huge mistake,

so I was about to fall into the self-loathing mode.

"Mr. Jin Seongjun!"

This is why I can't give up acting.

This is why I can't give up being a manager.

Hello, Mr. An Junghui's manager speaking.

Excuse me?

Of course he can.

I'll check his schedule and call you right back.

Thank you.

Thank you!

Mr. An.

Yes? What is it?

That was "2 Days and 1 Night Together."

"2 Days and 1 Night Together?"

Hey, that's the main variety show for KBC!

So you're doing it?

Of course!

Unbelievable!

I'll set it up.

You do that. Wait, Judo!

It's a great day, and we must do something.

Tell me what you want to eat. My treat.

- I want meat! / - Meat? Meat!

- Let's go! / - Let's go!

This wasn't what I meant when I said meat.

It's too expensive here.

This is the meat I feel like.

So eat up when since I'm treating you.

I've never been to a place like this before,

so I don't know what to order.

In that case, come closer.

You must pretend you've been here often.

Haven't you seen it on dramas? Just do that.

- Dramas? / - Yes.

Okay.

Are you ready to order?

I'll have the usual.

Excuse me? The usual? I'm not sure...

Oh, that? The one you usually get?

I guess you haven't been here that long.

There's something we always get here, right?

Which one was it? The B course?

B course it is.

That wasn't it, right?

That was it. That was.

You did a great job. You sure did.

You think this is to cover something? No.

An Junghui, does he want rumors to go around?

Honey, wait for me at the table.

- Okay. / - Please show her to our table.

You're supposed to wear it around your neck.

- You're teasing me, aren't you? / - I'm not.

Junghui, what are you doing here?

Who did you bring...

Intern?

Hello, Mr. Kang.

Hi. It's been a while.

You came with your manager? Okay...

We had some good news today,

so we came to celebrate.

You did?

Enjoy your dinner.

- Enjoy your dinner. / - Thank you. Good-bye.

Sit down.

Oh, boy.

Mr. Kang?

I wonder why you brought your manager

to such an expensive restaurant.

We came because I wanted to eat here.

I can't eat alone at a restaurant like this.

And something great happened today,

so I thought we should celebrate.

Be honest with me. It's obvious.

You have feelings for the intern, don't you?

Not that again.

I said no! She's my little sister.

Do you know what all Korean men say?

"She's my little sister."

That won't work on me. I won't be fooled.

You were gazing at the intern with love in your eyes.

Love. Romance.

This is crazy.

She really is my little sister.

My blood. My sister.

What?

Mr. Kang, I found my biological father.

And the intern is his daughter.

So she really is my little sister. Happy now?

Why didn't you tell me that sooner?

You should've at least told me.

Who else knows about that?

No one outside my father's family.

Mr. Kang,

this is my private life. Please look the other way.

Hey, Junghui...

So, don't waste your time jumping to conclusions.

I'm going back to my table.

Hey.

She really is his family?

But... His eyes...

Love in my eyes? No way.

You came home late.

Yes, I went to exercise.

I didn't get to give you your birthday gift.

No, it's okay.

It's pocket money.

It's not much.

I thought about what to get you

and remembered how my children loved it

when I gave them pocket money.

It's so little that I'm embarrassed about it,

but I'd like you to get something delicious.

Thank you.

Happy birthday...

Junghui.

Get some rest.

Father.

Thank you for this.

Sure.

But it really is little.

Okay...

I don't think this is enough for me.

Same here.

Shall we?

Sure.

Must we go this far to get married?

Let's call it quits.

Shall we?

It's not a bad idea.

Let's forget about marriage, Jeonghwan!

This is so degrading that I can't take it anymore!

It's not like I'm crazy about getting married.

I can't take this anymore!

Okay. Let's forget about it!

I neither want to persuade or beg them anymore!

Let's forget about it!

You mean it?

You can't take it back later.

Last night I told my mom I'm not getting married!

Okay. Good for you. Let's not do it.

If I don't get married,

it'll only hurt them.

Our parents are mistaken

because we're in charge of our own lives.

A parent cannot interfere with an adult offspring's life.

Why can't they sever the umbilical cords?

Why are they still attached to us?

Please sever your cords and be independent.

Sever the umbilical cords and let us be independent!

Why are they telling us what to do

when we're the ones getting married?

Okay!

Let's just keep dating.

I'm sorry. It's my bad.

That was very sexy, Cha Jeonghwan.

I will love you forever.

Me too.

Super power!

Super power!

Check point!

Check point!

- Hello. / - Hello.

Hello, director.

Junghui, you're here.

You're finally doing your first romantic scene.

How do you feel?

I feel great. Let's start right away.

Okay.

Roll 12, scene 43, take 1.

Ready, action.

Go with my brother.

I think those exhibitions are boring.

You won't be bored if you came with me.

That might be true. If it's just with you.

Cut!

- Junghui? / - Yes?

It's your eyes.

You're not looking at her with love in your eyes.

Try to show love in your eyes.

Yes, okay. Love in my eyes.

Love in my eyes...

Roll 12, scene 43, take 2.

Ready, action.

Go with my brother.

I think those exhibitions are boring.

Cut!

Why are you trying to pick a fight with her?

You're not looking at her right. Again.

I'm sorry. Let me try that again.

Love in my eyes...

Roll 12, Scene 43, take 3.

Ready, action.

Go with my brother.

I think those exhibitions are boring.

Cut!

Roll 12, scene 43, take 4.

Ready, action.

Go with my brother.

Cut!

- Don't cry. No need to cry. / - I'm sorry.

Roll 12, scene 43, take 18.

Roll 12, scene 43, take 19.

Go with my brother.

You look like a zombie!

Roll 12, scene 43, take 20.

Cut!

I'm sorry.

Roll 12, scene 43, take 21.

Ready, action.

Go with my brother.

I think those exhibitions are boring.

You won't be bored if you came with me.

That might be true.

If it's just with you.

Cut!

This isn't working.

Junghui, can you come over here?

Play it from the beginning.

Yes.

Junghui, have a seat here.

You need to see

what you look like.

What's this? When did you film this?

This?

This was the test take before the shoot. One sec...

No, no. It's okay.

Junghui, look.

That's what I want!

You have love in your eyes.

What were you looking at, right at this moment?

What were you thinking about?

At that moment?

Junghui?

Try to remember how you felt at that moment.

That's how you look at the person you love.

For more infomation >> My Father is Strange | 아버지가 이상해 – Ep.28 [ENG/IND/2017.06.11] - Duration: 1:06:21.

-------------------------------------------

Co-Write with Macron (G. Bros Diary) - Duration: 2:04.

we've tried to do co-writes with people all over the world sometimes by accident

sometimes on purpose, maybe about the economy, maybe about chickens, you know how it is

this week out co-write is with Emmanuel Macron what do we know about it

French president three things he has a very firm handshake how do you know this

well you're right yeah teeth gritting with their knuckles are full light a

little firm that's firm confirmed from afar but unfortunately we faced a

daunting dilemma none of us are French speakers my dad took French for like six

years and you actually learned it in class yeah you remember it remember we

was the French at one time let's go French everybody they understood that

what does this mean now you could say Dom that one cricket

Don that means precedent okay that could grind up theater sounds good

keep it up and keep it long what does it keep it long that means equivalent or

you sure doesn't mean a key you balloon or just kind of just a layperson but I

would start my here that's what I pictured what's the lam what's the blue

of a e well all that would be a key we never knew French would be so difficult

but Andrew helped the soldier through well make our song sound more uplifting

we stared at a picture of the Statue of Liberty for 15 minutes it made us think

about old friendships giant torches and also the movie x-men in which there is a

bad guy named to toe after enjoying the fifth for so long it was time to give

something in return so we sent our song to Khalid freak who has an amazing

French song a vacation channel a song isn't as good as a giant statue but hey

it's better than a Hallmark card or like a fruitcake or something so

I'd be a matter of opinion and that's that our co-write with nichrome now have

a great day a great life and don't forget to wear a life jacket

For more infomation >> Co-Write with Macron (G. Bros Diary) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

瞬移屁孩 第二集 [下集] cc字幕 - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> 瞬移屁孩 第二集 [下集] cc字幕 - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

EG SumaiL • Lina • 30K DMG— Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 31:20.

EG SumaiL • Lina • 30K DMG— Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2

For more infomation >> EG SumaiL • Lina • 30K DMG— Pro MMR Gameplay Dota 2 - Duration: 31:20.

-------------------------------------------

Bachatas 2017 Romanticas - Prince Royce, Shakira, Romeo Santos, Toby Love, Ken-Y - Duration: 1:02:50.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Bachatas 2017 Romanticas - Prince Royce, Shakira, Romeo Santos, Toby Love, Ken-Y - Duration: 1:02:50.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel深圳] 激抵!超級正!大滿足!¥124蚊兩人全牛火鍋宴!食足6款牛肉!牛領鮮牛肉火鍋店 Shenzhen Travel 2017 - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel深圳] 激抵!超級正!大滿足!¥124蚊兩人全牛火鍋宴!食足6款牛肉!牛領鮮牛肉火鍋店 Shenzhen Travel 2017 - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Wiz Khalifa - Stay Stoned (Weed Is Legal) - Duration: 2:44.

♪ ♪

♪ YOU GOTTA SMOKE ONE TO THIS ♪

♪ YEAH ♪

♪ YOU GOTTA LIGHT ONE ♪

♪ IF YOU DON'T IT'S COOL ♪

♪ BUT IF YOU DO... ♪

♪ YOU'RE WAY COOLER ♪

♪ UH ♪

♪ VERSACE ON MY DISHES ♪

♪ ARMANI ON MY SLIPPERS ♪

♪ HOW DO WE SMOKE ALL THIS WEED ♪

♪ STILL HANDLE ALL THIS BUSINESS ♪

♪ A MAJOR KEY TO SUCCESS ♪

♪ IS WATCH THE COMPETITION ♪

♪ I MOVE DISCRETE AS I CAN ♪

♪ ROLL UP WITHOUT PERMISSION ♪

♪ MOST OF THESE NIGGAS IS HOES ♪

♪ DO ANYTHING FOR STATUS ♪

♪ NO REAL TALENT ♪

♪ JUST PART OF AN INSTAGRAM CHALLENGE ♪

♪ NIGGAS IS SQUARES ♪

♪ A MOVIE CAST FULL OF BAD ACTORS ♪

♪ DON'T LET THE MEDIA FOOL YOU ♪

♪ THESE NIGGAS MOVIN BACKWARDS ♪

♪ I'M TRYNA STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM LAMES AS POSSIBLE ♪

♪ THEY HARDLY MENTION MY NAME ♪

♪ KNOW THEY WATCHIN' THOUGH ♪

♪ LOST MY BROTHER THIS YEAR ♪

♪ ONE THING IT TAUGHT ME THOUGH ♪

♪ IS THAT I'M BUILT TO WIN ♪

♪ NO MATTER THE OBSTACLE ♪

♪ MAKE SURE MY TEAM IS IN ORDER ♪

♪ STILL GOT NEW CROPS TO GROW ♪

♪ 3 MILLION ON SETTLEMENTS ♪

♪ BUT GOD GOT ME THOUGH ♪

♪ I LEARNED SO MANY NEW THINGS ♪

♪ AND GOT A LOT TO SHOW ♪

♪ NOW WE DON'T GO ANYWHERE ♪

♪ WITHOUT AN OUNCE TO BLOW ♪

♪ NO SUMMER TOUR THIS YEAR ♪

♪ I'M DOING FESTIVALS ♪

♪ I TOOK A LIL TIME OFF ♪

♪ SO THAT MY NECK COULD GROW ♪

♪ STILL WRITING CHECKS ♪

♪ AND DRESSING THE BEST HEAD TO TOE ♪

♪ WHAT YOU EXPECT ♪

♪ IN THE PRESENCE OF A PROFESSIONAL? ♪

♪ NOTHING LESS ♪

♪ WE SMOKE THE BEST ♪

♪ A NEW STRAIN? ♪

♪ I MIGHT INVEST ♪

♪ I STAY STONED ♪

♪ [I STAY STONED] ♪

♪ CAUSE WEED IS LEGAL ♪

♪ [WEED IS LEGAL] ♪

♪ LET'S GET HIGHER ♪

♪ UP TO THE CEILING ♪

♪ OHH ♪

♪ I STAY STONED ♪

♪ [I STAY STONED] ♪

♪ CAUSE WEED IS LEGAL ♪

♪ [WEED IS LEGAL] ♪

♪ BITCH DON'T YOU BLOW MY HIGH ♪

♪ OHH ♪

♪♪

For more infomation >> Wiz Khalifa - Stay Stoned (Weed Is Legal) - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Guadaña - Ser uno mismo | version lenta | ¡SORTEO PACK + POSTALES DEDICADAS! - Duration: 4:39.

Thoughts, the world is too different than what it was.

Pretend to be for not seem different, among a crowd without attitude I don't want to be

one more.

A feeling makes me fall asleep. Creativity saved in a drawer.

My way of living no longer belongs to me It's time to escape, to express who I am

I am the fantasy, I am the new dawn I am the light that glows in this new day.

I'm the melody, I'm chords of passion

I'm the verse that is written to compose this song.

Consequence, the dignity sold on a set Underestimated reason.

An empty space, frivolity served without control.

To sail against. Recover my own identity.

To move towards new horizons, and not look back

to express who I am

I am the fantasy, I am the new dawn I am the light that glows in this new day.

I'm the melody, I'm chords of passion

I'm the verse that is written to compose this song.

I am the fantasy, I am the new dawn I am the light that glows in this new day.

I'm the melody, I'm chords of passion

I'm the verse that is written to compose this song.

Bis

For more infomation >> Guadaña - Ser uno mismo | version lenta | ¡SORTEO PACK + POSTALES DEDICADAS! - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Heroes & Generals. "Smart" questions - Duration: 2:22.

But you, A**HOLE!

Hi, many players ask me very "smart" questions, like

"what should I buy: Mosin or... a plane?"

Lets compare and sort out what is better.

Lets start with obvious things: you can modify Mosin with a sniper scope.

And a plane...

its not a good idea.

Definitely 1:0 in favor of Mosin.

Also it is so comfortable to camp in bushes with Mosin.

With plane it is not so...

2:0 for Mosin!

But plane allows you to fly! And Mosin does not...

just in Hogwarts maybe.

Moreover plane speed is MUCH higher than Mosins one.

MOVE!

C'MON!

PIECE OF SH*T!

2:2 - Planes tie the score!

Hmmm... What else "smart" should we compare... Oh! I`ve came up!

BOMBS!

Any plane has bombs, but Mosin has no bombs at all!

Well, we figured out in detail and, I think, for everyone is obvious the answer to the question "what to buy" ...

Of course it is...

Kettenkrad!

In any incomprehensible situation buy Kettenkrad!

That' all. Ask "smart" questions, get "smart" answers ;)

For more infomation >> Heroes & Generals. "Smart" questions - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

10 Amazing Cake Decorating Cake Style 2017 - Fondant, Chocolate Birthday Satisfying Cake Videos - Duration: 11:37.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> 10 Amazing Cake Decorating Cake Style 2017 - Fondant, Chocolate Birthday Satisfying Cake Videos - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News , President Trump Latest News Today 6/11/17 , FBI James Comey Testifies Vs Trump - Duration: 30:30.

For more infomation >> Breaking News , President Trump Latest News Today 6/11/17 , FBI James Comey Testifies Vs Trump - Duration: 30:30.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Dersleri - YouTube Süper Chat Nedir? - YouTube Ders Videoları - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> YouTube Dersleri - YouTube Süper Chat Nedir? - YouTube Ders Videoları - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Ложь суфиста Шамсуддин аль-Джазайри по отношению к салафам Уммы - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Ложь суфиста Шамсуддин аль-Джазайри по отношению к салафам Уммы - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

CAD104201雄出沒覓食趣 - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> CAD104201雄出沒覓食趣 - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

TERAPI TERBAIK TERAMPUH, PALING SERING DICARI - Duration: 41:00.

TERAPI TERBAIK TERAMPUH, PALING SERING DICARI

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét