Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 11 2017

"What's wrong Mr. Rooster? What are you looking for?"

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has lost her shoe,

My master's lost his fiddlestick,

And knows not what to do

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has found her shoe,

And master's found his fiddlingstick, Sing cock a doodle do!

Cock a doodle do!

For more infomation >> Cock A Doodle Do | English Nursery Rhymes | Kindergarten Songs | Videos For Kids by Farmees - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

ผมร่วง ผมบาง ผมร่วงแบบไหน ที่เรียกว่าผิดปกติ : ศิริราช The Life ตอนสั้น [by Mahidol] - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> ผมร่วง ผมบาง ผมร่วงแบบไหน ที่เรียกว่าผิดปกติ : ศิริราช The Life ตอนสั้น [by Mahidol] - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite Gameplay - Playing New Fortnite Event Horde Bash With Viewers - Fortnite Save The World - Duration: 7:41:26.

For more infomation >> Fortnite Gameplay - Playing New Fortnite Event Horde Bash With Viewers - Fortnite Save The World - Duration: 7:41:26.

-------------------------------------------

Aussie GF Reacts to Korean Dubbing | 호주인 여친 한국어 더빙 만화보기! - Duration: 7:31.

For more infomation >> Aussie GF Reacts to Korean Dubbing | 호주인 여친 한국어 더빙 만화보기! - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Rıdvan DİLMEN: "TFF Fatih TERİM'in Tazminat Meselesini Netleştirmeli" | Youtube - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Rıdvan DİLMEN: "TFF Fatih TERİM'in Tazminat Meselesini Netleştirmeli" | Youtube - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Koca ayı altın para yumurtlayan çılgın tavuk getirdi Maşa Play Doh Dişçi Aç adam aç maymun challenge - Duration: 7:56.

For more infomation >> Koca ayı altın para yumurtlayan çılgın tavuk getirdi Maşa Play Doh Dişçi Aç adam aç maymun challenge - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

Dự báo thời tiết 11/10 và 3 ngày tới - Mưa lớn, nguy cơ ngập khắp nơi - Thời tiết Ha Noi - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Dự báo thời tiết 11/10 và 3 ngày tới - Mưa lớn, nguy cơ ngập khắp nơi - Thời tiết Ha Noi - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 11 EKİM 2017 | AVRUPA CİMBOM'U İZLİYOR | Youtube - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 11 EKİM 2017 | AVRUPA CİMBOM'U İZLİYOR | Youtube - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

నోటి ఇన్ఫెక్షన్ వల్ల ట్రాన్సిల్ వ్యాధి వస్తుందా | Dental Problems In Telugu | Trancils | Tips | - Duration: 2:46.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE SHARE LIKE

For more infomation >> నోటి ఇన్ఫెక్షన్ వల్ల ట్రాన్సిల్ వ్యాధి వస్తుందా | Dental Problems In Telugu | Trancils | Tips | - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

[EngSub] He is not my type Lee Min-Ki & Jung So-Min | Because This Is My First Life EP 02 - Duration: 1:16.

I saw earlier, and there's a general hospital right in front of here.

Yes, it takes 10 minutes by foot.

It's one of the reasons why I chose this house.

- Are you sick? - No.

It's advantageous this way in many parts...

if I take my later years into consideration.

You're still young, so isn't it too early to prepare for that?

I'm going to die in this house.

So I should take everything into consideration.

Actually, your room will be where my death will take place.

That room has nice ventilation.

No wonder...

why my room felt so cool and nice.

I can tell all his thoughts are reasonable,

but he does seem weird.

He lacks emotions too.

He's really not my type.

For more infomation >> [EngSub] He is not my type Lee Min-Ki & Jung So-Min | Because This Is My First Life EP 02 - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Tree | Schoolies | Scary Nursery Rhymes Songs | Collection For Children By Kids Channel - Duration: 1:14:19.

Do you know legend of the Halloween tree..

Its stand deep in the words

There's a witch flying round and round..

There's a mummy who humps around..

There's a monster and the skeleton at the Halloween tree....

There's a witch flying round and round..

There's a mummy who humps around..

There's a monster and the skeleton at the Halloween tree....

Poor children went to find their dearest friend and found the Halloween tree...

There's a witch flying round and round..

There's a mummy who humps around..

There's a monster and the skeleton at the Halloween tree....

There's a witch flying round and round..

There's a mummy who humps around..

There's a monster and the skeleton at the halloween tree....

The children wear dress as a witch

A mummy

A monster

And the skeleton

There's a witch flying round and round..

There's a mummy who humps around..

There's a monster and the skeleton at the Halloween tree....

There's a witch flying round and round..

There's a mummy who humps around..

There's a monster and the skeleton at the Halloween tree....

The Halloween tree can grant strange wishes..

Beware what you ask for...

For more infomation >> Halloween Tree | Schoolies | Scary Nursery Rhymes Songs | Collection For Children By Kids Channel - Duration: 1:14:19.

-------------------------------------------

भूल कर भी बच्चों से ये शब्द कभी न कहें | THE POWER OF WORDS - PARENTING TIPS BY RITA IYER - 7 | - Duration: 4:45.

Hi parents, I'm Rita.

I'm back again with another video on parenting

In today's time where negativity is all around us,

Sometime I wonder to how to raise my child into a positive one

So in today's video I'm going to talk about the power of words

Especially the positive words

So when we were child, we were criticised for not having good handwriting

Or may be a child was smarter or intelligent than us and we were compared

So how did you feel at that time

Of course you felt very bad

Of course your self esteem was at stake and your confidence went down at that particular moment

I have adopted that thing again in my life

By behaving in the similar way with my own child

So when my child is not going good,we sometimes tell our child , "Look at that friend of your"

He is so good in swimming,

Or may be some other child..You just tell your child, "He has such a lovely handwriting"

Or he is giving so many exams, Olympiads & he is topping in all the exams

So why you are not going?

What are we doing !!

This is the biggest damage we do to our child by comparing him with another child

Every individual is different

Not everybody is a Scientist... Not everybody is a designer & Not everybody is a Cricketer

So let's really try to accept what our child is

And make our child more creative,cultivate more better habits

And help him to become a better individual

When we are comparing, we are beating the authenticity of our child

There are times when you are really angry or frustrated with your child

And you want to tell your child to study but he is not listening to you at all

So there are two ways to tell your child

Either you tell you child. "Study to that you can get good marks or study otherwise you will fail"

The message you are trying to convey your child to study

But these statements which you have made

They both carry different vibes, different energy

Words are very powerful, they carry a lot of attention with them

Be very very impeccable with your words

Whether you are a parent, whether you are an educated

Try to inculcate positive , powerful words into your environment, into the place where you are in

So that you can help to develop your child into a happy positive child

If a child is expose to lot of criticism or harsh comments since childhood

When this child grows up

He will not be ready to accept the world

Even if somebody is genuinely trying to help this person

Or genuinely try to love this person. He will feel, No this is not the way of world

How can somebody love me or praise me, I'm not worth it

So this is what happens

I myself, I've been subject to a lot of comparison in my childhood & it took 15 long years

To come out of that shell that I'm not a confident person

It takes lot of courage

So please do not hamper your child

You as a parent if you do comparison or if you are using negative words

You are hampering the growth of an individual

You are killing your child indirectly then and there itself

So please be very - very choosy with your words

Words carry power

I've always told myself that words carry power

And I as a parent make it a point that in my environment

I try to use the positive, powerful words

Yes, we all are human beings we tend to do errors

But let us be alert that we are not repeating these error time in again

Because ultimately it is our child . His shaping, his future, his moulds is in our hands

Depending upon the kind of words we are using, we can shape up the child

The ill effect of negative words, negative comments or criticism is that

Your child my indulge into a drug addiction or crime

Or may try to go to a person who comforts him

But may actually be a harmful individual in your child's life

So let's be very watchful that what language we are speaking at home

Or are we motivating our child at every possible time

Trying to understand the child's feeling

The inner feeling which the child has, let's try to understand that

And I hope this video has conveyed lot of sense to you people

And if you have liked this video please press the like button & do subscribe to our channel.

For more videos on parenting. Thank you...

For more infomation >> भूल कर भी बच्चों से ये शब्द कभी न कहें | THE POWER OF WORDS - PARENTING TIPS BY RITA IYER - 7 | - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 11 EKİM 2017 | CİMBOM'DA YERLİ OPERASYONU | HEDEFTE KİMLER VAR | Youtube - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 11 EKİM 2017 | CİMBOM'DA YERLİ OPERASYONU | HEDEFTE KİMLER VAR | Youtube - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Very Easy Diwali Decor Idea | Budget diwali decoration ideas | Organizopedia - Duration: 4:25.

I try to use things which are easily available at home for decoration

I Have used an old Pooja Ka kalash for keeping plants in it and becomes a great decor as well.

So this is how I have decorated this corner of my living for this diwali

so this is my almirah and as I said

so to give this whole look a little color of diwali

This is an old pottery ganesh to give it a look of brass I spray painted it in golden color

so this is a glass Vase and I dropped My bamboo sticks in it

Here I placed this vase at the back of ganesha idol

This looks very beautiful This whole thing got a height and greenery as well

This is an old coffee mug and

I choose to put money plant in it.

So this is an old pooja kalash I choose it keep some more money plants sticks in it

I keep it at the other side of ganesha's idol

At the right side for some more decoration I placed this artifact

you can use anything which is available at your home to give it an vintage look

At this plate I'm going to keep some natural plants

Just plant your plants it in a beautiful pot

At other side also I'm going keep some more natural plants

here I choose Yellow pot for it just play with clours

And than to finish this look I'm placing some more artifacts

at last its diwali so an old vintage Candle holder is must have

Here as you can see this heighted bamboo sticks give a great look to this whole place and adds some greenery as well

as I said this time I'm gonna use more natural plants

so here as you can see I have used original plants and try to play to with more colours

This was an idea for you guys like how you can decorate your home this diwali

I really hope whatever ideas you will like please do adapt it for decorating your home

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét