Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 14 2017

Hey there!

What's going on guys?!

Welcome back to another video!

Of course, I have 5 Optifine Cape Designs for you guys today!

Tomorrow, I'll have a video featuring 10 Trending Minecraft skins!

And on Monday, I'll have another 5 Optifine Cape Designs video out for you guys!

I'll also try my best to get one more video out to you during

the week if I can find the time to do so! Alrighty, I hope you enjoy this video!

Let's get started!

*Music*

To start off, well, I know I've shown a cape like this one before.

I'm not exactly positive if it was this cape.

Perhaps it was a different color.

Regardless, I want to show this cape.

Whether it's for the second time or not, I really like this design.

It's simple, yet interesting.

Of course, as you can see, it's an exclamation point design.

It features a color combination that I'm a bit biased towards in red and black too..

Because, well, I like those colors together on cape designs.

This next cape was submitted by Mystery.

I mentioned in last Monday's video that I'll be adding in Halloween themed capes into my

videos for the next few videos.

I may make a Halloween capes video too for those wondering.

Since these capes are from last Saturday's video, this was the only Halloween cape that

I saw.

On Monday's video there were more Halloween theme submissions if you want

to browse those comments.

But yeah, this is a pumpkin or Jack-o-Latern optifine cape design.

Next up, we have a cape that was submitted by SafetyPatrol.

They call this a butterfly cape.

I'd probably lean towards just calling it a wings cape.

I suppose you could call it buttefly wings.

I mean, all of those things fit.

Whatever you decide to call it, you can see where we're coming from.

I actually think this is pretty cool.

I know it's in a black and white or greyish design but

if you want to change up the colors, you definitely can change it to your preference.

This cape is one that I just thought was really creative.

It was submitted by Justinz33.

Some capes just catch my eye as capes that are cool ideas and this is one of those.

The desing takes up the entire cape as it's a window design.

Through the window, you can actually see a sunset.

I like designs that use the entire cape.

I really like the idea and I just really think it's creative.

Being creative is good.

The final cape was submitted to us by Dqny :D.

They submitted a few capes in their comment but I really like this grass block cape.

At first, I thought that I'd like the cape a bit better if the green on the block

was the darker shade of green.

However, once I changed it and compared the capes a bit, I really like the look of the

bright green.

It really makes the cape stand out and the bright color really looks good on the cape.

Definitely a great cape design, in my opinion.

So yeah, that's gonna do it for this one guys!

Thank you all so much for watching!

If you have a cape that you want to submit, feel free to leave it in the comments!

If you have submitted a cape in the past and it hasn't

been featured, feel free to submit it again, or better yet, submit some new capes too!

I can't feature every cape in my videos so I apologize if I haven't ever featured

your cape but that's why!

If you're new to my channel, thanks for watching this video, I hope you enjoyed!

If you're not new, well, thanks for watching another video!

Be sure to subscribe, click the bell, and turn on notifications!

Clicking the like button doesn't hurt either!

Well, I hope you enjoyed!

I'm outta here!

See ya!

For more infomation >> 5 Optifine Cape Designs! - Cool Minecraft Capes - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Play games / Chill out / Drive around - Rublox - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Play games / Chill out / Drive around - Rublox - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

YUNG IGOS fr. WESOLSKRRR - Dobra (Prod. Iggos) - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> YUNG IGOS fr. WESOLSKRRR - Dobra (Prod. Iggos) - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR The Wizard Role Play | Aura Cleaning | Getting Rid Of Insomnia - Duration: 16:06.

For more infomation >> ASMR The Wizard Role Play | Aura Cleaning | Getting Rid Of Insomnia - Duration: 16:06.

-------------------------------------------

Luna Bay - Hometown - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Luna Bay - Hometown - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Surface Is A Lie! - Duration: 0:10.

One of your minions made it to the surface...

Acid rained from the sky...

You're better off staying down here.

For more infomation >> The Surface Is A Lie! - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

HACIENDO BANNER PARA SUSCRIPTORES - EN VIVO!! - Duration: 45:29.

For more infomation >> HACIENDO BANNER PARA SUSCRIPTORES - EN VIVO!! - Duration: 45:29.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO® NINJAGO SONS OF GARMADON Episode 2: FATHER - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> LEGO® NINJAGO SONS OF GARMADON Episode 2: FATHER - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Die heuchlerische Allianz der US-Regierung mit der ... | 14.10.2017 | www.kla.tv/11282 - Duration: 28:26.

For more infomation >> Die heuchlerische Allianz der US-Regierung mit der ... | 14.10.2017 | www.kla.tv/11282 - Duration: 28:26.

-------------------------------------------

Damon - Rakı İçelim (Official Audio) - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Damon - Rakı İçelim (Official Audio) - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

🔴🔵 [Afro-House] - DJ Helder - Ribeiro - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> 🔴🔵 [Afro-House] - DJ Helder - Ribeiro - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 JOHN DEERE 6920S + POETTINGER TORRO 5700 Forage Wagon - Duration: 11:19.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You Two New Mods you can use to collect Grass Straw And Hay From the Fields.

TUNED New Holland CR10.90

JOHN DEERE 6920S 3 Wheel Setup 190Hp 50Km/h Top Speed

IC CONTROL SPACE

POETTINGER TORRO 5700 34.500l Capacity 4m Working Width 20Km/h Working Speed Recommended Power Hp

I think I can load Pig Feed From Pig Feed mixer on Pottinger trailer

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 JOHN DEERE 6920S + POETTINGER TORRO 5700 Forage Wagon - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Prank Call! (Minecraft Animation) - Duration: 2:08.

[phone rings]

[phone rings]

Officer: "9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

Dad: "Um, yeah... I'm at my son's birthday party

and there's a clown that's been staring at me for about...

five minutes straight...

Officer: "I'm sorry, but, 9 -1-1 is for emergencies only, have a good day sir."

Dad: "But he's coming straight towards me!-"

[phone rings]

Officer: "9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

Kid: "Hi, my Roblox account got hacked, and I can't get it back!"

[phone rings]

*groans*

Officer: "9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

Lego_Maestro: "Subscribe to Lego_Maestro, help me hit 30k subs, links in the description!"

Officer: "Sir, THIS NUMBER IS FOR EMERGENCIE-"

[phone beeps]

*groans loudly*

[phone rings]

Officer: "WHAT?!"

Arbiter617: "Hey, 9-1-1, it's Arbiter617 here...

I'd like to order a large, two topping, pepperoni pizza-"

Officer: "AAAAAAHH!!!!"

[phone rings]

[phone rings]

Officer: "9, 1, 1.... what's... your... emergency...?"

Jigsaw: "I want to play a game..."

Officer: "What... a... coincidence!

I want to play a game too! (says mockingly)

The game is called, how long will it take for you to hang up

before I send a S.W.A.T. team to your house?"

[phone beeps]

*moans*

"I need a vacation..."

(Blooper Reel):

Officer: "I'm sorry, but, 9-1-1 is for emergelhcies- bleh bleh heh heh heh"

Officer: "I'm sorry, but, 9-1-1 is for emlergen- meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh"

*awkwardly groans*

Officer: "What a coincidence... I wan't to blay a game--- Eugh"

Officer: "What a coincidence! I wan't to play a game too!

The game is called, how long wlill it take for your- Pleh, hyep hyep hyep hyep hyep hyep..."

*groans*

For more infomation >> Prank Call! (Minecraft Animation) - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

✪ Железный ответ Путина - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> ✪ Железный ответ Путина - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

KONYASPOR 0-2 GALATASARAY | ERMAN TOROĞLU & LEVENT TÜZEMEN MAÇ SONU YORUMLARI PART 2 | Youtube - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> KONYASPOR 0-2 GALATASARAY | ERMAN TOROĞLU & LEVENT TÜZEMEN MAÇ SONU YORUMLARI PART 2 | Youtube - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

I Broke the Rules...TWICE!! - Duration: 13:10.

So fun I'm doing it again

Good morning, everybody

What's up? Today I'm headed out to an apple orchard out in California where it's actually cold

Which is amazing cuz it's been like 90 degrees here in the valley

Anyways, so I actually get to wear a sweater

I'm so excited although

It might get warm because the Sun in California like makes things super hot so I did wear a white t-shirt

Underneath which I hope we don't have to resort to but it is very possible

Also, you probably saw the beginning, but I'm wearing these boots

right here

And my ripped jeans and this top so hopefully I can wear this outfit all day and not get too hot

But we'll see what happens it's supposed to be like 68 degrees

Which is so nice for me, but still kind of a little hot

but I'm so excited to do fall activities you guys know how much I love fall you see my blog posts on my website you just

Know I've been making pumpkin goodies like for the last two months even though

It's just October 4th today, but anyways yeah, my friend Sarah Block is here. She's taking me. She knows how much I love fall

We've been friends for like eight years or something she gets it she knows so

Gonna get some breakfast and head out

Sarah. Hi

We are in Oak Glen

And specifically at Riley farms take a look okay

Sarah's like winning so many vlog points because she's absolutely killing it on the vlog. Also. We're wearing matching hats practically unplanned, but

People know we're together now for sure

Also, it is cool out you guys it's kind of hot, but I'm gonna wear the sweater as long as possible

This is such an exciting day. We're very excited because we both love the Fall

We're just walking around

Oh my gosh, no way

Yeah, probably because it's a Wednesday. I guess the town's on a lunch break or something that's possible Sarah

And I are just like walking around and like checking everything out

But like no one's here working on like archery back there or like tomahawk stuff

But like it's so cool to see everything feels like you're back in the day, which is good fall vibes

And I still have my sweater on so also good fall lives, and that's the hawk head restaurant

Oh snap

It's cool

And there's a picture of George Washington

This structure right here in the middle used to be staircase that led from the first story to the second story

Well this wouldn't really be what colonial New England looked like because the mountains right there

Sarah can't remember when she bought her pants, okay dang it that means they don't have them anymore alright

We are now at our second location here

We're supposed to actually have an apple cider and pick pumpkins because the other place is just what you guys saw

It was just good to look at but not much to do

Okay, so

Basically what Sarah just did was that she was trying to make some apple cider out of these apples

But she got scared cuz the bees which makes sense

All right, we made it finally

to the pumpkin patch don't know if we're gonna get any pumpkins but

It does seem like a commitment for the day

We are gonna be going to like a lot of farms and stuff like this, but I really like this one. It's fun

It's cool. Has like colonial vibes not cool enough for Sarah cuz she's texting but you know

She asked me if I could do a video conference and I said nah

Sweater is still on

There's a nice breeze, but it's still too hot for the sweater

But I'm going to keep it on as long as I can because it's so good alright

Let's find some good pumpkins to take pictures with

Okay

Okay take your first bite, lets get it on camera

Oh God cucumber

How is it? Fresh?

For lunch we stopped by, what's the name of this place? Los Rios District. Los Rios District

And we are having their barbecue. I got a salad you know apple with my usual choice. It's an apple

With barbecue slow roasted meat apparently tri-tip. That's what I got and it looks really good

I can't wait to try it good day so far now. I'm gonna eat, bye

It's cinnamon sugar, oh yeah put it in there

Shake technique, shake technique

They're not covered enough. Sarah says they're not covered enough. They look pretty coveredd

These donuts are hot off the press

Apple Cider Donuts are the best and they're mini, which means you can eat a bunch of them and it's okay

This is their apple cider mixed with their apple sparkling wine and it's called a spark, and it's absolutely

Delicious

each place has its own deliciousness

Sarah said to wait for the apple pie though so we are just gonna wait that out for the next place

Yeah, oh we have to buy a bottle of wine for Jimmy oh

My gosh these apple cider donuts those

Apples and

apples and apples and apples

Alright, there's one thing you guys didn't know and I feel bad that I've just now tell you because I feel like you've been gypped

but

You don't know how tall Sarah Block is so Sarah come on over and show them how tall you are I'm like five four

Now you know the truth. I felt bad you didn't know the truth earlier because you couldn't tell on camera

But yeah, that's right how tall would you say you are Sarah

Uhhh 7'2

That kitten was gray, and I have like a problem when I see a grey cat

I just want to take it home and squeeze it, but Kingsley would be pissed and also had a collar so I think it's somebody else's

We ended up buying, you guys,

cherry apple cider because it was amazing, we tasted it

And the pinot noir for Jimmy's birthday nothings better than apple cider and wine guys so good purchases I think from this place

We have made it to our third destination

The Oak Tree Village, there's lots of stuff going on here leather works excuse me

Sarah's still drinking hers you guys know me. I'm already done. Oh

That looks fun

Alright no one's here working the slide and it costs like money, but like I'm just gonna ride it anyways

Oh my gosh, it's so fun

So fun, I'm doing it again

It's only six dollars all day or ten dollars for both, but you know what's even better for free

Right when I got done guys the guy came and deflated it so the guy who worked there showed up

And then he like looked at me like she wouldn't have

But I did please don't climb on horse should I climb on the horse

No, it'll break

She's scared for me because it says how you're not supposed to but no one's around because it's a Wednesday. It makes me nervous

Yeah, it's too hard, Sarah you could do it though, you're tall enough, but I'm too short

I wanted to break two rules today. Guess I only get to break one

How do you turn it off

So we decided to get a slice of apple pie for Lukas it's his favorite. He wanted it

It's supposed to be really good here. It looks like this

which I love the

piles that's like the best part. I think that's what makes it unique

It's called mile-high apple pie for a reason because it's like a mile high tall, I think. Alright you guys we got this slice of apple pie

Anyways, I'm gonna take a bite that later when Lukas digs into it, but it's for him. We got it at Apple Annie's

Sarah says it's the best place to get pies. We've been going around just getting what everybody's known for pretty much

How many Apple things can we possibly get?

Bryan, Lukas, if you're watching this you probably hate your lives right now cause you hate pickles

But me and Sarah Block are going to get one because it's nice pickle to balance out the

I don't know, which one you had a vision for yourself

Cheers

But this is what you gotta get when you have a lot sugar stuff. You gotta get pickles salt balance it out

What did you get?

Sarah couldn't resist getting the English toffee apple which I encouraged because I was hoping maybe I would get a sneak attack bite. just saying

Mmm. They're like Clausen's

You know the flavor Clausen's these are more like Clausen's than classic in case you guys know pickle flavors

That's what I'm tasting right now Sarah picked a really weird Church bench to sit in together, but it's working

My eyes are the same color as this pickle

So Sarah

Besides eating the pickle faster than me just eats a pickle

But I have a different technique where I hollow out the inside and then eat the skin see

I've never found it odd until Sarah pointed it out

Anyway, she was like it looks like a dead fish that you just killed so I was like hello Sarah

So we have accomplished

Apple Valley

California

Apple Valley is that were they're calling it, Oh Apple country all right you guys we accomplished Apple Country, Oak Glen, California not, Oakland

Oak Glen. I know people are probably like whaaaaat

Yeah, a lot of Apple stuff in Apple country people and so if you're in California

Or if you're even in LA and you want to take a day trip in the fall to get some fall vibes

Go to Apple Country and Oak Glen

There's tons of farms and ranches that you can go to that we went to today and other ones too that we didn't get a chance

To go to. They're open on the weekend they're open on the weekends

It's more hip and happening on the weekend so we came on Wednesday because we didn't want the crowds

But then there's not as much to do maybe

Friday through Sunday you're probably gonna be pretty good though

But I had a blast so I didn't really care because me and Sarah Block always have a good time together. That's why

We are loaded with Apple stuff, and we are pretty satisfied with the day, I think

Exactly and the sweater was on and off throughout the day

I think you guys probably saw when it ended up having to come off. Which is really sad but

Anyway great day. Hope you guys enjoyed it if you enjoyed it

Make sure you give this video a thumbs up and subscribe for more fun because there's gonna be a lot of fun like this country

music that just came on

Bye!!

For more infomation >> I Broke the Rules...TWICE!! - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

HTC-Desire- Eye {Reviews} - Duration: 1:29.

HTC-Desire- Eye {Reviews}

For more infomation >> HTC-Desire- Eye {Reviews} - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch McCree Gameplay O Pistoleiro BlacknightBR - Duration: 20:00.

For more infomation >> Overwatch McCree Gameplay O Pistoleiro BlacknightBR - Duration: 20:00.

-------------------------------------------

Unearth Human Evolution - CIRCUS STYLE | The World of TOTEM | Cirque du Soleil - Duration: 9:27.

Just fluffing his feathers.

How do I look?

Hi, I'm Matthew Rodrigues.

Welcome to The World of.

Last week, we went on

an out-of-this-world adventure

with the ingenious insects of OVO.

Every week, we are releasing a new episode,

so don't forget to subscribe, so you don't miss it.

Today, we're taking another turn around the big top

with TOTEM—

in case you didn't guess.

This is a touring show that has been all over the world

wowing fans from North America

to Japan.

TOTEM is Cirque meets evolution,

as a variety of acts combine

to create a compelling story

about where we all came from

and where the future might take us.

Come with me as we ponder the questions of the universe

in TOTEM.

On an island evoking the shape of a giant turtle,

TOTEM traces humankind's incredible journey—

from our original amphibian state

to our ultimate quest for flight.

Along the way, it explores our dreams

and infinite potential,

and the ties that bind us both

to our collective animal origins

and to the species that share the planet with us.

With scenes from the story of evolution

randomly linked together in a chain,

TOTEM returns to the beginnings of organic life

in the primordial ooze.

Featuring Neanderthals, Cro-Magnons,

primates and men in suits,

among others,

the show depicts a world of archetypal characters who,

in their own way,

witness and act out perennial,

existential,

questions of life.

TOTEM echoes and explores

the evolutionary process of species,

our ongoing search for balance,

and the curiosity that propels us even further,

faster, and higher…

The evolution of man in five seconds:

We're like this,

then we're swimming,

then we're on four legs,

then we're like that,

then we're, like, shopping at the mall.

Oyun, thanks for coming on today.

I saw you earlier in the practice room,

and my head was exploding,

because I'm so impressed with all that you do.

OK, now we are in the rehearsal space.

We've got to be quiet,

because these people need to concentrate;

they're practicing for the show TOTEM.

They're very flexible.

I can touch my toes.

Can you push me? Further?

I mean, yeah, I guess it's impressive.

All right.

We're just stretching out for the show.

We're getting ready.

I feel good, ladies. You feel good?

I'm stretched out. Let's do this show. Let's go. I'm ready.

You started with Cirque du Soleil at 11 years old.

Yes.

How was it to grow up in that world?

This amazing world,

that's very unlike a normal 11 year-old's life.

So, when I was 9 years old,

Cirque du Soleil Casting came to Mongolia,

and I was part of the contortionist school,

so auditions, I was lucky,

and we started training when we were 10,

and we started working when we were 11.

We would have, like, school in the morning,

and then two shows, and go back home, do homework,

so it was a very busy day.

Oh, my gosh.

So… It was very entertaining,

because you change cities every two months,

and you go on field trips,

you get to see these things you see on TV.

For me, it feels normal,

now that I've been doing this for a really long time.

So it's become you know,

it's my job, it's my normal life,

but for sure, as growing up in that situation…

It's just different, very different experience, so.

And what at 10 years old made you want to be a contortionist?

Is that in your family?

You know someone?

Contortion is part of our traditional art in Mongolia,

so it's my mom who wanted me to do this.

And once I got in…

- Yeah. To try. - Yeah, to try,

and I had a lot of natural strength,

so that got me motivated.

It's a lot of training. It's a lot of work,

but it's fun. It's worth it.

You feel good after.

Good, you feel proud when you get off that stage.

Now tell me about TOTEM.

It's my third show.

I started with Alegria.

I almost did 10 years. I closed the show.

Jeez…

And then I did OVO after that for a few months,

and now I'm in TOTEM.

I am a sea creature.

It's not the specific, like oh,

you're a shrimp, or you're an octopus.

It's got so many colors.

We got UV lights,

and we're contortionists,

so we move smooth and fast and,

you know, in strange positions,

so it creates that uniqueness.

And this was a new act in TOTEM

that was created two years ago

for Japan tour,

so I did the creation,

so I was really happy to do that.

It kind of feels like my act.

Yeah.

OK, can you show me up

and do a handstand or one of your tricks?

Yes.

Has being this flexible ever helped you

outside of the world of Cirque?

Like, were you ever in a supermarket…? OK, here she goes.

Yeah, like tying your shoes.

- Yeah. - You know.

Dear God!

Oh, now you're just trying to show off.

Look at her, now.

Well, thank you so much for coming on.

Thank you for having me.

I'm gonna go touch my shoes.

Yes. Everybody stretch.

It's good for you.

Look, I can put my hands on the floor.

That's better than most, right?

Bye.

Bye bye.

Now it's time for Fun Facts!

TOTEM is the winner of the 2013 New York City Drama Desk Awards

for Outstanding Unique Theatrical Experience.

To be

or not to be,

that is the Cirque question.

The Crystal Man, a reoccurring character,

has over 4500 reflective components

on his velvet leotard.

The Hoop Dancer costume

is inspired by the traditional ceremonial clothing of

a number of North American Indian tribes.

It includes a Hopi cross and a headdress

and features extensive use of leather.

Each luminous juggling ball contains 72 LED lights.

Three laser projections and two infrared cameras

allow the artists to interact

with the images displayed on stage.

Let's go through the closet.

This is TOTEM.

This is a TOTEM outfit.

This is…

This is not from TOTEM.

Now it's time for one of TOTEM's favorite acts,

check out this big turtle shell that weighs, like,

2600 pounds.

Hey, YouTubers,

thanks for watching this episode of The World of.

Comment below

to let us know what you thought of the episode.

What was the most interesting fact to you?

Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel

to catch up on previous episodes

and to make sure you don't miss next week's episode.

We'll head to South America for SEP7IMO DIA.

If you aren't familiar with Soda Stereo,

start listening to them now, so you're ready.

So, basically this is the monkeys

that we use on TOTEM.

So, we basically create monkey masks from A to Z

that are also made to the face of a certain artist so,

like that, when he speaks or moves the mouth,

it actually moves properly

and not just like a plastic puppet that's doing this.

It looks real, and it has expressions.

Wow!

So this is

before Botox,

after Botox.

He didn't think that was funny. He didn't like that joke.

Wow!

And they… Do they glue this on?

No, it's actually an entire mask that the artist will put on.

Oh, and they just place it on.

I think I can get a lot more dates if I just wear this instead.

- Maybe. - Maybe.

Right now we're doing some tests.

We're doing tests with latex.

It used to be made with foam latex,

but they use it for cinema,

and it doesn't last long,

so it's made to last one day.

So, we're trying to make new ones with a new technique.

We're trying to make it last at least a few months,

maybe a year.

So, basically at the end, it's gonna…

Holy! Talk about needing a little waxing.

Check out those cheeks.

Are you talking about me?

No, no, not you, not you.

Wow, incredible.

Well, go back to molding some faces here.

You're kind of like a plastic surgeon.

Could you make my face a little younger?

Yes.

What does that mean?

Click here to see the complete playlist of The World of series.

There are even more awesome playlists

and more info about this episode in the description below.

I'm Matthew Rodrigues.

Thank you for subscribing to Cirque du Soleil.

For more infomation >> Unearth Human Evolution - CIRCUS STYLE | The World of TOTEM | Cirque du Soleil - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

Apple Oxidation Experiment - Duration: 1:51.

Apple Oxidation Experiment

You will need: Apple, Lemon, Knife, Brush and Cup.

Squeeze the lemon juice into the cup. We'll need it in a moment.

Now carefully cut the apple in half.

And use a brush to spread the lemon juice on one half of the apple.

Leave other half as it is.

After you're done, leave apples for a few hours.

Check your apples every hour.

After an hour: Do you see any difference?

After two hours: Notice how one piece is darker than other?

After three hours: Any ideas why this happens?

Thanks for watching.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét