Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 11 2018

Subscribe Kanish Buddy Channel And Tap On The Bell

Icon. So you just don't miss any update from YouTube

and all about You Tubing

For more infomation >> Kanish Buddy YouTube Bell Intro - Made Like Technical Guruji - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Watermelon Dress for Barbie Doll - How to Make Fruit Clothes for Kids - Duration: 10:02.

Watermelon Fruit Clothes for Barbie Doll

This beautiful watermelon dress is just right for beloved barbie doll.

If you like to make fruit clothes for kids, then this video is just a great entertainment outlet for you.

Subscribe to @SuliAi if you wish to see more great video updates.

For more infomation >> Beautiful Watermelon Dress for Barbie Doll - How to Make Fruit Clothes for Kids - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

When & Why I'm Coming to Nepal? | "2018 UPDATE" - James Shrestha - Duration: 5:24.

Greetings and welcome back to my channel! My name is James Shrestha and this year

I'm coming to Nepal

But

no one cares

no one cares, like, haters are messaging me saying

James dont come to Nepal, stay there in UK

you're not special, you're not a superstar

you don't have to come to Nepal

who wants to see you? Nobody!

no body wants to see you!

superstar? okay, superstar? mm

and who the f are you?

who the f am I?

even I don't know who I am!

but everytime I look at my YouTube channel

There's a name written there,

James Shrestha, I'm sure haters can see it aswell!

when they watch my videos, and when they comment on it

Im sure they see it

but do they not know how to read?

They probably learn't A, B, C, D Nepali

but i dont think they understand english

do I really think I'm a superstar?of Nepal?

(Thinking) it's hard to say

but no!

when I used to sing, and two three of my songs were Hit and did few shows in Nepal

I never thought of my self as a superstar

I dont know i've never felt that way

I don't think of my self as a celebrity or superstar

I just think of my self as a normal regular Nepalese guy, living in Uk

but!

but!

but!

I dont know why I'm doing this

I dont know why I'm using the lens so much but anyways

the effect looks good!

but my fans and my supporters are messaging me

always commenting on my videos

and they're telling me, James!

come to nepal!

we wanna see you, we wanna meet you

we wanna take selfies with you, okay first of all

I wanna say thank you to everyone

the main reason I made this video, the main reason

is first of all I'm coming to Nepal

I posted on my Youtube community section

and I put up this question there

Do you want to meet James Shresthain Nepal meet and greet this year?

and 11k people voted , oh god!

and 88% said yes

and 12 percent said NO!

you guys know that in 2017 imade reaction videos, roast videos,

vlogs but this year I'm challenging my self

I'm gonna try and do the impossible, I'm gonna try and make video that is hard to make

obviously this year JAN, FEB I havent been making that much of a new content

I've been making alot of challenge videos

because I didn't have time,

that's not really challenging for me

those videos are really easyfor me to make

most of you guys are probably wondering what kind of videos I am planning to make and what my plans are

this year is all about travelling

meeting new people

my girlfriend is coming to nepal aswell with me

and I will be recording so many vlogs

because I know you guys enjoyed VLOGS with my girlfriend last year so that's gonna come back this year aswell

[VIDEO PLAYING: Never let each other give up]

so I know you guys are waiting for that, Im going to try and collaborate with a lot of Nepali Youtubers

starting from a youtuber from UK as well

probably this month

thirdly there's going to be a lot of public interactions

[VIDEO PLAYING: NEPALI PRANK: SPEAKING NEPALI WITH ENGLISH PEOPLE IN UK]

and another update is that all my videos will be released at 08:00 am or 07:45 am Nepali Time

last thing, this is important, there are four reasons to why Im coming to Nepal

firstly Im coming to Nepal

because I wanna meet my families, all my families are in Nepal so please Haters don't tell me not to come Nepal, You cant stop me

I'm basically a tourist in Nepal but I was born and bred in Nepal

so yeah don't stop me

secondly, my girlfriend is coming to nepal as well to meet me

this year it was my turn to go USA to meet her

but because I have to go Nepal this year, that's why she is coming to Nepal to meet me there instead

she's lovely, you know she is, I love her for that

otherwise, we would not be meeting this year

[three] is to meet you guys and [four]

is to have fun in Nepal, it's the best time of my Life

Even though I go to countries in Eurpoe, or USA

when i come to Nepal,

my heart, i feel like I'm home

that's the reason I'm coming to Nepal

that's the main reason I'm coming to Nepal

that's it, don't forget to share this video

don't forget to subscribe and loads of new videos coming out so

thank you so much guys for your love and support

Greetings

I feel like something good will happen when I do Namaste liek this

and you guys must be wondering why I did this hair

most of you guys probably looked at my hair

when I was talking and all that talking went down the drain

but I made this hari just for this video, I just thought

it would be cool to have Tere Naam hair

for this video, so

I know it looks cool, okay please

please tell me one time, it looks cool!

please baby tell me, tel me tell me tell me

For more infomation >> When & Why I'm Coming to Nepal? | "2018 UPDATE" - James Shrestha - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Ending Government Shutdown Proves We Need More Republicans - Duration: 3:38.

Trump Ending Government Shutdown Proves We Need More Republicans Elected

Following the brief over-night government shutdown, President Donald Trump expressed

that there needs to be more Republicans in Congress to avoid unnecessary spending

�We were forced to increase spending on things we do not like or want in order to

finally, after many years of depletion, take care of our Military,� he wrote after signing

the new funding bill to reopen the government.

�Costs on non-military lines will never come down if we do not elect more Republicans

in the 2018 Election, and beyond,� he continued in a follow-up tweet.

According to his tweets, the new funding bill had to be filled with �waste in order to

get Dem votes.

Some of this waste could be the $131 billion extra available for non-military spending,

according to Reuters.

Trump did admit that the �Bill is a BIG VICTORY for our Military,� due to an increase

in military spending by $80 billion for the fiscal year 2018.

The government shutdown began just after midnight Friday morning while Congress was debating

the spending bill, Reuters reported.

Sen. Rand Paul spoke against the budget deal on the Senate floor, arguing that Republicans

did not run to increase budget caps and raise the national debt, according to The Hill.

There is now almost $300 billion in new spending included in the newly passed bill, increasing

the annual budget deficit to $1 trillion in 2019, according to the Committee for a Responsible

Federal Budget.

The bill passed the House by a 240-186 margin at around 5:30 a.m., despite the fact that

House conservatives opposed to the bill.

Rep. Kristi Noem expressed her displeasure with the new bill to Reuters.

�To increase domestic spending and raise the debt ceiling was coupling two very bad

policy decisions and with no reforms tied to it,� she said. �It was very disappointing.�

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi urged Democrats to oppose the new spending bill because it

didn�t provide a resolution for thousands of �dreamers� protected under the Deferred

Action for Childhood Arrivals, Politico reported.

�She didn�t have a cohesive message � and at the end of the day, her team broke,�

Rep. Patrick McHenry said after the vote. �It�s a fascinating display of a bipartisan

win and at the same time, Democrats ripping themselves apart about a bipartisan agreement.�

The bill passed Friday morning will keep federal agencies open until March 23.

This government shutdown broke the record for the shortest shutdown ever, lasting less

than six hours, according to USA Today.

What do you think? Scroll down to comment below.

For more infomation >> Trump Ending Government Shutdown Proves We Need More Republicans - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

As Well As, How to use As Well As in Professional Writing | #OnnRathy - Duration: 9:34.

As Well As

By Onn Rathy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét