Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 23 2018

Just finished filming my intro for my would ITIN add a video and it literally

took me a million gazillion bajillion takes like it's just one of those days

when I'm like fumbling over my words I don't know what I'm saying but I got it

done it's finally like all my filming is done it's 3:30 ow but I wanted to share

this combo with you guys it's like my literally it's like my literally it's

literally my new favorite glass combo I'm wearing it right now with the NYX

natural lip liner and then most of this and then like 20% of this if that makes

sense this is the dose of colors gloss in on repeat and then honey I'm home oh

it's just so gorgeous I'm obsessed with it just waiting for sugar boy to be done

outside he just loves being outside like even if it's snowing or raining walk for

any he doesn't like but just loves the cold weather maybe it's because he was

born in December who knows maybe he'll grab some pineapple while I'm waiting

mmm pineapple what is he doing out there

I'm gonna use my fingers cuz I'm classy

oh my gosh so yummy so this bodysuit you guys I took photos

with it today it's inside out right now I'm hoping the photos turned out good

but just an update on the bodysuit the four is definitely really tight like it

squeezes out my hip fat I have to like rise up the side so it's probably only

gonna fit me when I lose more weight but this has a really awkward fit like just

to let you guys know in case you're planning on purchasing this I know I'm

not the only one that 7 I believe Carly said it as well it's a bit loose like on

the arm area but then everywhere else will be very tight so it's just like a

bit of an awkward sizing so just keep that in mind if you're planning on

getting it actually I just ordered this last night so I want to share it with

you guys those are not underwears by the way that's just a little bra let I want

to share this with you guys I just ordered this on Amazon last night and it

came in already this afternoon so how cool is that

this is the Joby suction cup gorilla arm so this is pretty much for while I mean

you can hook it on like stuff like that which i think is really cool but I'm

gonna be using it for vlogging in the car I do already have a car vlogging

tripod I think I mentioned to you guys that I got one but I mean it's not the

greatest I feel like it's just like it extends out too far it's not like

flexible and movable in the way that I want it to be like I want to get the

perfect angle and stuff so I really like this brand I'm actually

vlogging right now like what I'm using to hold the camera right now is a Joby

tripod I use the one that's like around $60 it's like a nice medium weight but I

figured I would try it for car blocks cuz I saw Melissa Flores actually uses

this I saw her little Instagram story and my sister was like oh maybe we

should try this so I went ahead and purchased this hopefully I like it for

car vlogs I'll let you guys know I guess we'll see so you guys I actually forgot

to show you because I just went shopping on Saturday and I wasn't logging at the

time but I picked up these adidas track pants you guys I have been wanting the

original like adidas track pants forever now and they were always sold out in

medium on Amazon and I believe they didn't have them on ASOS so I was like

whatever I just kept like looking and looking and I actually found them at

Vaughan Mills so if you guys are looking the adidas outlet at Vaughan Mills has

them and I ended up still getting a medium it

fits me perfectly the medium because it gives me a little bit of that like a

little bit of that loose look the small fit me but it was just it didn't look

like I was wearing track pants you know so yeah I don't know I really like them

I feel like they're super cute I know I'm gonna get a lot of use out of them

even though they were a bit pricey I just know I'm gonna get a lot of use out

of them because I do really love wearing track pants I'm so happy that track

bends is like in trend now and now it's time to clean the beauty room up but the

thing with me is is like you guys I can't leave I can't just leave this

stuff here like I'm I have to like tidy everything up and put everything away by

the way I just tested this out for the first time since I've like gotten into

cream contouring now and I really like it you guys like I actually really loved

the formula and the colors were really nice too

this is the medium kit so sugar must have stepped in something outside wait

go back I want them to see wait sugar must have stepped in something outside

his paws were smelling so bad so I just had to go and wash his paws look a

little feet look a little wet feet you dick beauty okay I'm sorry I'm done

embarrassing you just removed all my makeup got my nighttime skincare on and

now do you guys see why it's so pointless for me to tan my face I

literally tange my face last night and it was tan this morning yeah it's gone

because once I actually remove all my makeup and I do like my full skincare

routine and exfoliate and everything it just comes right off so there's just

like no point so I just got my order in from Ulta and of course the one shade

that actually looks like it's gonna match me completely came broken

yikes this is the shade light tan and it looks like a nice warm shade but it's

all broken I'm probably still gonna have to try and use it if possible just

because I really don't think these other two shades are gonna match me well well

this one will probably match me when I get it lighter but this one looks a bit

too pink this is the shade sand and then this one is medium beige but I really

want to try this foundation I'm probably going to include it in a full face for

depressions and I also picked up another makeup revolution concealer because I

really liked it but I wasn't a fan of the shade that I used so I picked up c8

and this one definitely looks a lot better I'm gonna open it up now but I

can just help by the tube it looks a lot better so here are the shades the bottom

down there is sand which actually doesn't look that bad the middle is

medium beige and then the top is light tan I managed to try and squeeze out the

broken one so you know we're filming when all the windows are open right

shake-a-baby it's just a little behind the scenes of what I eat in a day so I

just got back from the gym and now I came grocery shopping I figured I would

share with you guys a little bit of what I got for tias bell peppers spinach some

salami because I love it and some salad more pita breads for pizzas and cheese

and I'm getting these because I'm literally a six year old

indigo is so huge you guys

this is like my biggest tip you guys if you're like me and you love chocolate

but you're trying to lose weight just by the mini sized ones because the mini

sized ones are only well the arrow is 40 calories this one is 15 this one is 45

and then if you got like Snickers it's like 70 or something KitKat I think 60s

so really it's just so much better than getting obviously a full-size for like

300 calories it's just a lot better but this is like a way that helps me feel

like I'm not restricting myself I still get to eat what I like but just you know

portion I mean I know it's small but it's like my little treat at the end of

the night good morning you guys today is gonna be an editing day I didn't really

talk to you guys much yesterday but I pretty much just went to the gym I

didn't get any vlog footage oops my bed I would just went to the gym for about

like 45 minutes to an hour and then I went to the grocery store which you guys

saw and then after that I ended up coming home late and just relaxing but

now today I think I'm going to edit this vlog like whatever is you know in it so

far and then I'll just keep vlogging in and edit that after but I wanted to

share my sweater with you guys like how huge is this you guys my sister actually

got this for me and I just snapped chatted her and I'm like sis like what

was you thinking though like this is huge it's okay I'm feeling it though fur

around the house like it's super comfy I think it's from Amazon shake-a-baby

please shit shake-a-baby I'm trying to love I

like wearing shoes around the house but I don't know what am I the only one that

feels like flip-flops are so 2012 so I went ahead and bought slides the adidas

slide so I can wear around the house and I finally found them in my size because

the adidas slides fit really weird like I'm a u.s. six in the adidas slides and

I'm actually an 8 like I'm a true 8 in every shoe so yeah I have to get a 6 in

them and I finally found them they were in stock on the bay comm and I had 2

point 5 percent cash back from Ebates so yeah I got them

Liat goes through because i actually found them on sports check like last

month and then I got an email saying that my order was canceled because the

item was out of stock so can I just say I don't know why companies do that like

why would you let me buy it add it to my cart checkout get my hopes up and then

emailed me saying is that a sock yeah so hopefully that doesn't happen with the

bay oh yeah I finally found them I got the adidas cloud phone they're gonna be

super comfy for me to wear on the house so I'm really excited for that but I

have some packages to open up I figured I'm gonna open them up on the vlog with

you guys and look who is already ready to open up packages I'm telling you guys

I didn't say anything to him and he's sitting here ready to open packages

because he sees the box sitting here like oh my god you are just obsessed

sugar you're obsessed with opening packages this is like one of my favorite

things to do in the morning while I eat breakfast

it's it's morning time still but it's like barely it's like 11:30 Amy my

favorite thing is just to see what shows have been recorded this week mmm the

challenge you guys I love the challenge I'm Micah addicted to it well my toes

just popped up probably gonna watch that today I'm not really interested in

seeing being Gary okay we're gonna sleep that and dr. Phil I have like so many

episodes recorded let's watch the challenge there we go

you came down the stairs and this is how he's sitting look how well-behaved you

are you're a good boy time to open up some packages and see what's in these

boxes so first package is from Essie and it looks like they have these nail

strengtheners but they're actually like colours like normally nail strainers are

like clear but they have white nude pink and lavender so this one is from

Physicians Formula so there's a new charcoal cleansing stick so it looks

like they're getting into skin care which I didn't know

so this huge package is from t3 and I think it's their new blow-dryer so this

is their new a corrupt blow-dryer I'm really excited to try it because you

guys know I love t3 I really love their straightener I use it like all the time

oh and they also sent a round brush and a paddle brush and a regular brush so

this is what the hairdryer looks like you guys it feels so lightweight like

wow I'm actually really excited to try this and it's a lot smaller than like

your traditional blow-dryer are you guys so I am going to end the vlog here just

because I want to finish up editing it I hope you guys enjoyed I know it's a

little bit of a shorter one but still there was some awesome drone footage -

I'm really excited for you guys to see it I think a lot of you guys enjoy

seeing it because a lot of you guys are based in the u.s. it's a lot of you guys

are interested in seeing like how Canada looks and how Iran Oh looks so yeah I

hope you guys enjoy it and of course I will see you guys in my next vlog bye

guys

For more infomation >> COME SHOPPING WITH ME + GROCERY HAUL - Duration: 12:41.

-------------------------------------------

Monster Truck Finger Family | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies - Duration: 16:38.

Monster Truck Finger Family

For more infomation >> Monster Truck Finger Family | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies - Duration: 16:38.

-------------------------------------------

NERF Putt-Putt | Rivals Challenge! - Duration: 10:51.

what's going on guys welcome to battle universe today I want to give a big

shout out to war robots for sponsoring this video

war robots is this awesome tactical 6v6 mobile game with dope 3d graphics I

always have fun playing because you got to have good strategy to win and

they're always coming out with new content updates with new maps game modes

all that fun stuff my favourite robot Christmas wheat it's all about Lancelot

brah we're not the only ones that have downloaded this game 70 million plus

have downloaded it install war robots now and get a huge starter pack of GI

Patton robot and a unique skin for it for punisher machine guns a hundred gold

and four hundred thousand it's like the link down below and download it now war

what's up you guys welcome to battle universe today we're in the putt-putt

challenge with nerf guns where you gotta shoot a ball on a hole yeah you gotta do

it in the least amount of shots whoever does in the least amount of shots wins

and we're using the hypothec we're using rivals it hurts like this alright we're

gonna be going from this tee where's the first hole

I personally make it in the hallway all right so it's on the other side around

the corner ten points actually if you hit CJ that points do nothing for me I

don't want points - ten point yeah you can use any gun just like you can use

any golf club this is why we asked her to lie so she'd be prepared but it's

Sam's turn again because she's the part of this from the hole wait who's

supposed to carry the golf bag we just can't our own guns Sam supposed to

because she's the boy yeah equality

porpoise are you still gonna stick with that gun

yes ma'am oh yeah yeah you're like a foot away

you should have bankrupt shot bacon crop it should have Bank robbed it he's just

standing out there he's scared before you step in you have to wear those you

know the rule oh not bad but not great right it's even further

just gonna take forever oh there you go oh haha

wait is that ob/ob I'm out of bounds sports okay

I'm gonna like shoot it right out of here wait your turn Sam you have a gun

yet how many how many like five that counts

nice how many strokes I like the golf claps I'm here

Wow yeah three wait bro you're destroying do that one right by his ear

I go first oh wait I got it get the bag oh yeah already got he was

too quick my turn ah my way wow this Alan does not fly

very far CJ you're right and stuff like clothes

right there see that making to the wall look right there that's it right there

and I start rolling dude that's embarrassing now you're

gonna have to like somehow swing it around

I'm gonna bend the bullet

oh nice minds come back that's a shame Brad here we get on the doorway you

might go through the doorway look Brian you went all the way through day I go

who shot right here so I used to bring it

drop it Sam your trap is open oh you thank you I thought you meant my zipper

funny way to say hey man your caps over oh wait oh sweet I went right here yeah

lean I'll hold your arms you lean over drop it

Oh under the couch Oh Oh what the heck yes caddie

oh okay wait up it touches water it's fine no it's lived across yeah sure go

for it breath is a warming very moist today's today I said today no really

it's Drive you know my breath is dry do

Brian go get the bag get the bag ready for this I couldn't focus the box where

the hole is no shut up Bush I did the same thing

Oh No yeah browse to the left oh that's not bad where you just weld around for

you three Oh bro no joke that one boom right here so okay

so that's one two three four I'm sorry what was that five I'm go right down my

score I got three maybe CJ's up there as a mystery I would shoot out of that room

if are you sure yeah you can do that even good no I don't

oh listen Ahmet do we not look for it go down like that

oh yes it's not in the water all right look well there's the hole my hill my

face wait I gave away the whole tour dang it

or Diddy Oh what yes hey you got in the water

yeah just go back to the stack up look here it is bounce bounce back right here

dang it nice piggy bunny mine sweet that's a creepy-looking Matt yeah how

did they get my face so big about right time it's the scale look over there oh

wait light in water no this is not what it is some carpet water no okay my turn

oh no no no no Matt Oh salmon I tied a

lunar this video right here is the last putt-putt that we play stop touching me

Brian also this video right here is the video that YouTube things you

specifically will enjoy and if you are new here welcome sir subscribe by using

this little button right there alright see you next time

Gigi what high-five by Megan hi

For more infomation >> NERF Putt-Putt | Rivals Challenge! - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Support Small Channels - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Support Small Channels - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

TAOIST MASTER EXPLAINS HOW NEGATIVE CHI AFFECTS US AND WHY TURNING - Duration: 4:23.

TAOIST MASTER EXPLAINS HOW NEGATIVE CHI AFFECTS US AND WHY TURNING INWARD IS SO IMPORTANT

TODAY

BY Dylan Charles

They say that energy goes where attention flows.

And in today�s insane media universe, our attention is everywhere.

Which means our energy is everywhere, and if it�s everywhere, it�s not where we

need it most, contributing to our personal health and wellness.

This is especially true in times of crisis, when tragic events flood society-at-large

with intense fear, anxiety, and worry, causing extreme stress.

When human beings are operating in these states, our spiritual energy is drained, and physical

and psychological health rapidly deteriorate.

There is more to this than just a feeling, it�s the science of Chi, your life force

energy.

Taoist master and author of numerous books on personal energy development, Mantak Chia

explains,

�But what is this �chi�, and where does it come from?

The chi is the primordial life force itself.

It begins in human life with the piercing of an egg by a sperm cell.

From this original fusion an enormously complex new human being develops.

�Chi� is the continuous flow of energy linking the various tissues, organs and brain

functions into a unified whole � a person.

Chi also links this person to his environment.� ~Mantak Chia

Conserving, protecting and strengthening your chi is challenging today with so many distractions

and with so many negative emotions in motion around us.

Remarking in an article on Taoist Cosmic healing, Chia explains how negative chi affects us.

In the Healing Tao, physical health, mental health and spiritual growth are different

parts of the same process; they are all related to keeping the Chi flowing strongly and smoothly

through our body.

Our emotions are intimately related to both our health and our spiritual development.

Negative emotions, like anger, explode and chase the energy out of our body.

Similarly, when we feel afraid, we contract so much that we literally squeeze the Chi

out of our body.

I am sure that you have noticed how depleted you feel after bouts of strong negative emotions.

This is not to say that you should never feel fear or get angry; these emotions are natural

and appropriate at certain times, and if you didn�t feel them then, something would be

wrong.

But if they become your chronic way of responding, your energy becomes stuck in these emotions

and you feel them at times that are inappropriate.

Your Chi will become blocked and will drain out.

Emotions can be one of our biggest energy drains, and without strong Chi, health will

eventually suffer and spiritual practice will feel difficult or impossible.

~Mantak Chia

Chia�s practices and teachings have greatly benefitted my life.

Many years ago I used the instructions in his book, Awaken Healing Energy Through The

Tao: The Taoist Secret of Circulating Internal Power, with great effect to awaken this life

force energy within me.

His most fundamental meditation practice, the microcosmic orbit, is a simple but powerful

exercise that anyone can do to develop a stronger connection to their life force energy.

Speaking recently with Brian Rose of London Real, Chia explains what the microcosmic orbit

is about, and why it�s so important that we turn our focus inward toward the body.

If the brain is always so intently focused on the external world, the brain is not able

to do the important work of regulating the organs of the body,

Focusing inward and calming the mind is essential for health, especially in an environment so

rich with negative emotions.

For more infomation >> TAOIST MASTER EXPLAINS HOW NEGATIVE CHI AFFECTS US AND WHY TURNING - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

バラの編み方 A-1【かぎ針編み】編み図・字幕解説 Crochet Rose / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 16:20.

For more infomation >> バラの編み方 A-1【かぎ針編み】編み図・字幕解説 Crochet Rose / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

A Love song for you..yes YOU! - Duration: 0:20.

Love one another like a sister and a brother

Love your neighbor and love yourself

Sing Allelujah Sing Allelujah

Sing Allelujan just for joy!

For more infomation >> A Love song for you..yes YOU! - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

4K 007 tribute Fanfilm PREQUEL review James Shlock Kids Nerf guns wars - Duration: 5:43.

I got you now Madame Purrsy

DONT MOVE!

C'mon man!

Madam Purrsy what should I do with him! Should I take him down?

I knew he would fall for the trap!

Take him hostage, I'll like to talk to him personally!

You 2, go!

I have you right where I want you James Shlock!

Dont move!

Are you serious?

How many guns do you have bro?

where are you james shlock??

SHE WAS MY FRIEEEEND!

sorry, sorry!

Im out of bullets!

Me too!!!!!

I guess we are going to do this the old fashion way!

Ill get u next....

Whait what tha! you guys again?

THe power of friendship is stronger than your bullets!

Hey guys hold on, actually i have a present for you!

I gotta admit that was very fun to watch!

but in the end it was all pointless...get it?

honestly i'm flattered that

that you a re here again James Shlock!

but i mean, i am Madam Purrcy! your greatest nemesis

and the best villain of all time!

wait .. who... who are you?

Madam Purrcy?

Wait, let me think, let me try! can you please discribe a little bit!

Purrcy, from the sixth grade! at school!

oh yeah!

there are no time for flashbacks inside of a flashback!

Enough with the presentearies and the memories

say hello to my little friend!

Snow.. i hate snow!

C'mon dude its just snow!

Guards get over here!

you wont see the last of me James Shlock!

I'll be back in part 4

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét