Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 23 2018

Horses Wall Decals is a Pinterest board from "Revive Your Wall" Youtube channel,

providing the best removable Horses Wall Decals.

In this video, you are watching the amazing horse mural "Horses Running at a Gallop Along the Sandy Field"

The total size of this Horses Wall Decal is 100"x144" (Height x Width),Manufacturer by "wall26", and need only PEEL & STICK to the wall

For more horses wall decals ideas,watch our Youtube Playlist

Horses Wall Decals so easy to remove from the wall and doesn't leave any adhesive residue on the wall after removal

Visit Our "Horse Wall Decals" Pinterest Board:

horse wall decals

For more infomation >> Horses Wall Decals - Horses Running at a Gallop Along the Sandy Field - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Speech in Japanese at the end of the course at WIZARD [#1 BERNARDO] - Duration: 3:50.

Good morning.

As finishing the Japanese course this is his last presentation.

My presentation is

about Japanese cuisine

starting with white rice.

White rice for Japanese cuisine is very important.

Vegetables, meat and fish are

just side dishes.

Rice

came to Japan

in 2500 B.C.

from Korea and south China.

Rice began to be cultivated

and it became the foundation of nutrition.

The next is chopsticks.

Chopsticks began to be used in China.

They're often used in East Asian countries.

They're made of ivory,

wood, metal

or bamboo.

From long ago people take them

in right hand

in order to grab rice

to eat.

The next is Sake.

Sake is

a fermented rice

drink. Sake has

15% alcohol.

It is made of just rice

and water.

When it's heated up to 45 ºC

it's called "KAN".

And when it's cold it is "HIYA".

Japan is an island country so

people consume things from the sea a lot.

For example, fish,

seafood and seaweed.

In the middle of the seventh century

there was insufficient meat so

it was considered as a luxury product.

Along with this

the law that prohibits consuming pork and beef

was established.

Chicken wasn't prohibited but

consumption was already small.

All of these

increased the consumption of seafood.

The next is Namban(European) dishes.

Portuguese and Spanish

brought Christianity, and

they gave Japan a permission

to eat beef.

Portuguese brought European sweets and fried dishes.

These dishes are called

Namban dishes.

That's all.

It was great. Thank you.

Hey guys, how are you? It's Harumi.

This channel has Portuguese lessons learning from Japanese and English,

BRALOG which talks about Brazil and its culture,

and other travel videos etc.

Please subscribe to my channel

and give us big LIKES on videos.

And I'm happy to receive comments and requests.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter.

See you on next video then.

Till next time, bye!

For more infomation >> Speech in Japanese at the end of the course at WIZARD [#1 BERNARDO] - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to How It Should Have Ended - Trailer - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Welcome to How It Should Have Ended - Trailer - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

How To Use Teleprompter App With The Parrot Teleprompter - Duration: 5:27.

In this video, I'm going to show you how to use the Parrot Teleprompter App, which

partners that cute portable Parrot Teleprompter, that I've made another

video about.

Check out my video review of the ParrotTeleprompter itself.

I put

the link below in the description.

This is Video #6 in my series of

videos about teleprompters and the second of three about Software Teleprompters.

Hi,

my name is Sue Ferreira, creator of Wisdom To

Wealth Mastery, where I show you how to

take all the wisdom you have up here in your brain, brain dump it, organize it and

take your Wisdom to the World using video, because we're living at a time

where if you're in business, video is your most powerful tool.

I'm coming over

now to my iPhone and I am going to go to the Parrot Teleprompter App.

Here I am

now inside the Teleprompter App and the first screen that will come up is this

screen, with all the scripts.

You can see that I have several scripts here, as

I use this teleprompter a lot, with my Parrot Teleprompter.

This teleprompter is

very simple to use.

You have several ways of entering a new script.

First of all,

you can come to the bottom here, on the bottom left hand corner, and click the

plus button.

Up will come a page, where you can type in your own script.

Unfortunately, this has to be typed in, in the portrait mode, but I don't use this

method, as I find it a little fiddly to type on my phone.

I'm going to get rid

of that and I am going to go to one of the other ways, in which you can import a

script.

There are two other ways in which you can import a script into the Parrot

Teleprompter.

One is to upload your script into Dropbox and it has to be in

a text file a .txt file, so I will write my script, in one of the many text

files, which are available, load it up into Dropbox and sync with Dropbox.

You will find your script will import from Dropbox.

I use a simple "copy and

paste" to bring my scripts into the Parrot

Teleprompter.

I just hit the plus here, at the bottom.

I copy my text file.

I come in

here and I paste, and everything works well.

Once your script is imported, click

the name of the script you want to use, and as you can see up comes the script.

I

click the play button and it begins to scroll.

With the usual little gear

"Settings" icon.

I have options to change the size of the script, in which case it

will scroll pretty slowly and I will have to increase the scroll size speed,

as I've done now.

I'm going to reset the size of the text and the scroll

speed now.

We all read at different rates.

The scroll will need to be at different

rates and as with all of these teleprompters, you will adjust the size

of the text, with the scroll rate, to suit your eyes and your rate of speaking.

At

the bottom here, you will see a tab, which says "Margins", because this app is made

for all size smartphones.

You can scroll the margins, so that you either have a

small amount going up the middle or you can make it scroll right across the

screen.

If you scroll down, you will find more option settings appear and the one

you're going to use a lot if you use the Parrot Teleprompter is the Mirror Mode,

so I turned the script now to Mirror Mode and when we come back to the script,

you will now see that everything is mirrored.

It is coming from the other

side and the text is mirrored, so that when you slot this, into the bottom of

the Parrot Teleprompter, the text will be mirrored - will be the right way up and

you will be able to read it on the Parrot Teleprompter itself.

You also have

the option to put Toggle markers in, to look the script over and over again, if

you wish to, and to lock this orientation into Mirror.

You can reset your script,

you can change font colors, you can change back

colors.

I like black on white.

It works well for me and if you wish to, you can

disconnect your account from Dropbox, but I don't see any need for doing this.

This is the simple Parrot Teleprompter App.

To recap again, you can use it, as a

straight teleprompter without using it in the Parrot Teleprompter itself, in which

case, your script will be the correct way around.

You have a lot of

options to change the tech side, the speed of scrolling and whether or not

you're going to mirror your text and color and background of your

teleprompter.

It mirrors the text, very very easily and altogether is a very

slick simple little teleprompter.

If you liked this video, hit the "Like" button

below and leave a comment or a question.

Share the video with your friends

and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and

download my guide "Five easy ways to share your expertise", so you can share

your expertise too.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> How To Use Teleprompter App With The Parrot Teleprompter - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

【Reference】 Klocuch MAD Festival 2018 - Duration: 0:38.

Link in the description!

WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU

FULL VERSION ------------------------------------ MY PARTS

For more infomation >> 【Reference】 Klocuch MAD Festival 2018 - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Healed!? (but, like, really) - Duration: 10:42.

I'm kind of actually really disappointed in myself

so tonight I had work and then I had just like this overwhelming feeling of

exhaustion hit me so I went to the grocery store I saw that they had my

favorite cut of New York strip style steak and I got that so I got three of

them but I was just so so tired like just not in the mood to eat like not

even in the mood to eat steak just that tired so usually I eat three to four

steaks at a time but I decided just to put one steak on the grill skill and you

know I was like okay well time to eat it oh my gosh I had one bite and I just

mauled it like MALDI and I was so disappointed like I could have you know

I didn't I should have expected this from me when I come in contact mistake

like I just felt like I knew myself better to know that and then the fact

that I you know gave myself one steak instead of three I could have been three

steaks so incredibly fast like you know I'm like more disappointed in myself

then I was at me getting something wrong on HQ trivia like it's bad but if you

play HQ trivia and you haven't entered in a referral code or you're just now

thinking of signing up please give me an extra life because your girl is stupid

now I'm just kidding I'm not supposed to say that about myself

but like seriously I can't get past like questions six my username on there is

less depends like less depends like really cool yeah tomorrow is actually a

big day for me because I had the flu and I got really really sick and tomorrow

I'm gonna be cured like I'm gonna be not sick it's it's like a big deal like I

can't even explain it so I need to be all good for

Morrow because tomorrow is a really big day for me so I need to just calm down

get into my jammies and fall asleep today is the day where I just magically

become better so the nurse will be here in about an hour and to get ready for

her I put on a poor strip so you know just to look fresh and right now I'm

hanging out with my two little friends right here so kids don't get sick get

your flu shot and like don't have a child with CF I mean but so I'm kind of

tired but it's not worth going to bed so I am just here watching Tana mojo

like I always do she's my favorite um and yeah I'm waiting for the big moment

olivia is going to be here for the big moment I might vlog a bit of the big

moment but at the same time I kind of don't want to be demonetised and have

you guys throw up and pass out we'll see how this goes

good news like I told you within seconds I became healed and no more medications

for me and my arm is going to start healing thank you so much

then may I please have the owl passed or I think the pork please but could I have

a side of sour cream are there what are all the sides it comes ready to be crab

corn please thank you so much

I decided not to film the process because I was just so nervous that I

wasn't even thinking - and I figured that's really nasty cuz I ended up

looking at it ahead of time and it was nasty

so you're welcome Olivia held my hand but she didn't look either because like

I told her it was nasty but now we're at taco diner and we're plating all the fun

things like I have such a fun surprise for some of you guys to enjoy I mean I

you know just always trying to find new ways to reach out to you guys and this

way you guys can still join in on this but I'll tell you more about it later

but now we're gonna enjoy your time and tacos so sweaty and hot oh my god so it

got really rainy warm and like misty outside so I get into my car and it's

foggy and I add in my hot air but the thing is my car is old there's like only

so much heat it can produce and so I turned on the heat and it's like doesn't

matter like all the vents were closed off so that he could go towards my

window pans but it was still blowing on me and it's made the car so stinkin hot

so I've already called work and told them you know I'm comedy I'm gonna be

late I was in my car for 30 minutes

one time because it's rainy now you know be good for traffic it's like and so

it's starting to fall back up but I can't do it I can't be passing down in

my car nobody's here to help me and so like over there that is actually my

jacket wrapped up in a scraper so I can reach over to that window and because oh

my god I'm even sweaty and even Pinker luckily I'm in the neighborhood of where

I need to be for work but I had oh my god like so it's been an hour since I've

been in my car even that's not all the way clear in the back not all the way

clear like this is how is it this hot outside that it's not matching to work I

don't even know I'm gonna get to work you're gonna want me to clock you

because I'm lame like I need it like put some ice to my forehead I need to drink

a cold I ended up arriving 30 minutes late to work but you know I'm not

somebody where we shows up late so like that's like hardly ever me so I called

in they were cool with it whatever it's almost like they didn't even notice but

that's okay um but you know they pay me from when I clock in to when I clock out

so and it was really cold as soon as I went outside so I think the

issue was that I had it too hot in my car the temperature like I needed to

blast a lot of air like I was doing but I don't think the temperature needed to

be that hot so I don't know that was just me being really sweaty and then

when I stepped out of the car because it was so cold I was all wet

so got even colder but whatever and now I got off at 9 and now I think it's like

11 because you know do you ever have it especially just you know when you're

tired and it's late you just get home and you do nothing like you're totally

fine what you're staring at a wall whatever but yeah I was checking on this

and it looks so pink but yeah I don't I don't know if this is really gross but

I'm just gonna tell you it because I'm not gonna be that gross and show you it

because it's too late but I always get really excited whenever this happens

because I get a scab I'm like super bad about this

so the first scab appeared and I got really excited so I picked it and when I

pulled it up like there was like this tail of like tissue like from deep

within and so that came out and immediately it was like a pop like it

was just waiting to burst out this orange goo it was great

like oh my gosh so we'll see like in an hour if something else fun appears for

me to tamper with mom's gonna be really mad maybe I should just be good and

teach myself a lesson and put straight-up hydrogen peroxide on it or

alcohol so you know I can just deal with the burning pain and never want to deal

with that again and maybe I just won't pick it anything in my life or we could

just keep this a secret between you and me and I'm gonna keep picking these

scabs but I'm gonna make sure that it's not infected you know I'm gonna be good

about that like wash my hands sterilize them at put on gloves and be like time

to pick my scab so I gotta go make my stakes cuz I have two more stages to go

and got to put you know I'll show you my

steaks but then I got to put my phone down cuz I eat those with my hands I

think I said I was gonna show you my steak well I forgot to but this is the

remainder of my steak and because I eat it with my hands like you can still see

that they're kind of shiny from the grease but that doesn't stop me from

still being on YouTube so I have grease all over this and I'm disgusting

For more infomation >> I'm Healed!? (but, like, really) - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Apriamo il Baule Clan - Mio Parere Sulle Carte Meta di Clash Royale - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Apriamo il Baule Clan - Mio Parere Sulle Carte Meta di Clash Royale - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

wazifa for Rizaq Halal | Ameer Hone Ka Wazifa in Urdu | kamran sultan wazaif - Duration: 3:51.

wazifa for Rizaq Halal | Ameer Hone Ka Wazifa in Urdu | kamran sultan wazaif

For more infomation >> wazifa for Rizaq Halal | Ameer Hone Ka Wazifa in Urdu | kamran sultan wazaif - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 KISA FİLM (SHORT FİLM) - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> GTA 5 KISA FİLM (SHORT FİLM) - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Desensitising the horse - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Desensitising the horse - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Speech in Japanese at the end of the course at WIZARD [#2 PABLO] - Duration: 2:19.

Good morning.

I'm Pablo.

I'm a Christian.

I was born in Cabo Frio.

I live here.

I'm a teacher and a student.

I study business and law.

I teach English and Portuguese.

I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish,

French, German

and Japanese

a little.

I live with my family.

I have 2 sisters,

my mother's side's Júlia,

and my dad's side's Bianca.

My favorite food is

rice, meat and salad.

I'm 29.

I like

studying

foreign languages

and reading

in my free time.

Today the Japanese class

is over. Thank you.

Very nice.

Hello, how are you? It's Harumi.

This channel has Portuguese lessons learning in Japanese and English,

BRALOG which talks about Brazil

and some travel videos.

Please subscribe to my channel and thumb up to my videos!

And I 'd like to see your comments and requests.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter as well.

I'll see you guys on the next video.

See you!

For more infomation >> Speech in Japanese at the end of the course at WIZARD [#2 PABLO] - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Только с Тобой - Песня о Любви в Мужском Исполнении | Мурадин Тамбиев - Duration: 3:49.

Only with You, Song of Love, Muradin Tambiev

For more infomation >> Только с Тобой - Песня о Любви в Мужском Исполнении | Мурадин Тамбиев - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Bipasha Basu's Celebrates Karan Singh Grover's Birthday In Different Way - Duration: 2:03.

Bipasha Basu's Celebrates Karan Singh Grover's Birthday In Different Way

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét