Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 9 2018

- To know how to cut your plants is a must to know data. Because of that, in the following video, Maka will teach you

- all you should know to do it perfectly.

- Hi welcome to UndergrowTv... This is our cultivation section... We'll take a look to

- the final cut moment. We've moved to an already visited closet... I know all of you want to know the results...

- And it is tremendous... Buds by Advanced Nutrients.

- And here we start this garden's visit with a tremendous bud of Mr. Jack Mass by Mr. Hide Seeds.

- But other indica interesting strain too... Super OG Kush by Pyramid Seeds.

- We've got this Pro Cut thanks to Garden High Pro, contributing with top products to take care of our plants.

- Tools like this one... To process a few steps like manicure, prune and more. Let's start

- cutting this important brote... One of the tops. Enormous central bud on its best maduration point.

- If you've got doubts about when cut your plants, check our video about the moment of the cut, as indoor as

- outdoor. The harvest moment also depends on your taste... We always try to keep a middle point.

- With medium effect original from the plant, not too much narcotic or euphoryzing.

- We'll get a medium maduration, so medium effect for this predominant sative. Remove big leafs,

- follow with the more little ones... And then cut all that brote pieces you don't want.

- Let's perfectly clean our bud... We only want our flower. Then you can custom the bud and, when it's dry,

- you can elliminate a little bit more with those Pro Cut. This customization will be a visual work

- really useful extreme cleaning to bring your weed to a contest like Thc Valencia, wich report is in this show.

- Even being a general pattern to cut leafs, first big sized, then mediums and the smallest at the end, in general,

- there is not a concrete pattern because we can see growers who start harvest for the bottom, and then peel it, or others

- who cut it brote to brote. Others start with the top... Delicious. Anyone decides... Some growers the central bud

- while some others let it to the end.

- You already know... It's the same starting with the top or with the bottom... You must peel it well and once you

- harvest the most part of the plant, it has no sense to let a part of the plant trying to increase it. You must harvest it

- all at the same time and all who let the bottom, you should only do this to mature a little bit more. Awesome

- Pro Cut scissors by Garden High Pro that allow you to get into the deeper part of the bud, ellminating brote,

- and excessive leafs with great accuracy from the bottom.

- You'll get cleaner buds with efficient scissors. Automatic returning so you only have to

- push in and it automatically opens. It increases speed compared with normal scissors... So get your own Pro Cut.

- We always recommend Pro Net too, where we'll place it to dry... Provisionally we've done it with this rope, but

- then we'll replace them without brotes in our Pro Net. Our Pro Cut are getting a lot of resin accumulated

- while we cut our plants... Collect it and you'll get fresh hash... Delicious.

- And we'll get 2 different varieties... Indica and sative. We're filling the rope... Once it's ready, we'll have rainy

- weather... And then we'll transfer all of it to our Pro Net, inside our controlled weather room... Perfect.

- It takes some time to manicure a full grow tent.

- I hope you enjoyed this visit with those tremendous buds... I hope you get something like this in your own cultivations.

For more infomation >> Cómo cortar tus plantas de marihuana, cómo cosechar tu cultivo - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Bullet Journal Tips & February Set Up! - Duration: 8:37.

Hello everyone!

I am Ashleigh, and today I'm going to be doing a bullet journal draw-through of my February

set up, along with some tips and tricks of what I do while bullet journalling as we go

along, because I thought that the bullet journal videos were starting to get a bit repetitive

now, and I just wanted to mix it up a little bit.

So hopefully you enjoy this one.

But, yeah.

I've tried to think of tips that I've not heard people say before.

I think there's one that's probably repeated a million times, but I've not personally hears

anyone else mention them.

So hopefully this will be a more unique video, but who knows.

There's a lot of bullet journal videos out there.

But, anyway, I'm just going to jump right into it.

So my first tip would be to go for a theme that's purposefully messy.

I do this all the time.

It just means that it's a lot quicker to do because you don't have to be really precise

about your lines and things like that.

But also if you make a mistake it's not as noticeable, at all.

You've probably noticed that at the start of my monthly spreads, I end up writing an

entire page that's a quote from a book or something, and I always do it in really messy

handwriting because I literally always make mistakes when I'm copying out quotes.

But it's not noticeable if it's in messy handwriting.

But if you do want to go with a messy design, you can do hand drawn lines, messy handwriting,

you can rip up paper and use them as backgrounds and stick them in like I do.

If you doodle anything then you can do really sketchy lines so that's it's not really precise.

Doing anything like that will just instantly make it seem a little bit more rugged, but

on purpose, so - I don't know.

I personally think it just looks really good which is why I literally always do that design.

My second tip is for if you make a bigger mistake, and basically just...cover it up.

You could do this with something like a photograph or washi tape, but personally I flip to the

back of my notebook, because the Leuchtturm1917 that I use has pages that you can rip out.

So I rip out one of those pages, cut it down to the size that I've made the mistake, and

then cover it up.

And because it's the same paper, it just blends in like a dream.

You can barely even notice that you've covered it up, and you can draw it over again.

This third one is the tip that's been repeated everywhere, but that's just to not overcomplicate

things.

You don't have to track a million and one things, you're pages don't have to be crammed

full.

Looking back at my first bullet journal, I absolutely hate it now, because the designs

are just really jammed full.

There's like, not one single space on the page left.

And while that might be your style, it's not mine anymore because it was just a mess.

And along with the tracking things, it's really tempting to just track everything you can,

but in the end it's just counterproductive really because you spend more time tracking

things that are really unnecessary than actually focusing on the things that you could be doing.

Again in my first bullet journal, I used to track my moods, which I didn't need to do.

And while it might be fun to look back on, it was just taking up more time than I needed

and I just got bored of it after a while so I gave it up.

I also had spreads for random book aesthetics that I made, or...like, a list of Disney films

that I'd watched and things like that.

Which I just - again - it's not something I used that often, so I eventually just got

rid of them.

But just think of what you want to use your bullet journal for.

If you want to do all that, then go for it.

But if you want something that's more productive, and like a planner, then just focus on that.

Personally, I use mine as a planner, so I have all my weekly spreads and my monthly

spreads.

But I also use it for tracking a lot of my reading, so I do have quite a lot of book

related spreads alongside it, or just little bits and bobs to do with tracking my reading

and my university reading.

And I do also use it as a bit of an art outlet, because I did use to love drawing.

I used to draw every single day, or paint, or just do something artsy.

But then I studied art for a year and completely fell out of love with it.

Which, I am thinking of doing a blog post on, because that wasn't a fun time.

So let me know if you want to see that at some point.

But yes, I didn't do anything remotely artsy for years after that.

And it's gradually come back to me now - not enough to be able to draw entire pages of

work or paintings or things like that.

But enough for me to want to doodle, and my bullet journal is my way of doing that.

So just think about what you want to use it for, and do it.

My fourth tip is a bit of design help, and that is if you aren't particularly artsy,

you can't draw or things like that - print things out!

You can print out aesthetics that's you've found, photographs that you've either taken

or found online, you could type out any quotes that you like of Microsoft Word and put them

in a nice font and then print them out.

You can even do that for the headings.

I'm pretty sure you can even find entire designs for bullet journal spreads online that other

people have drawn and made available for people to print out, which - if I can find any of

those I will link them down below.

But I'm pretty sure if you search, then you'll be able to find something.

Literally just print things out.

I will say that the pages will get crinkly from the glue, but it- that depends on your

preference whether you don't mind that or not.

I personally really like it when my pages go crinkly because it gives the notebook some

texture.

Like when you shut it, I just find it really satisfying when you can see which pages you've

used and which you haven't yet.

And then when the notebook is full it just seems really packed.

I absolutely love that, so I always stick things in.

But yeah, print things out.

Really helps.

And my final tip is to just use what you have around you.

Literally, a pen and paper is enough to do bullet journalling.

But, if you do want to be a bit more artsy with it, you can use washi tape.

You could - like I said - print things out.

I've seen people doing calligraphy with crayola felt tip pens.

One of my most used materials is the brown paper bags that shops give you sometimes,

like The Body Shop and Primark, those sort of bags.

Every time I get one of those bags I just put it aside, because then when it comes to

doing my monthly spread I always rip it up, flip it over so that you can't see the design

that's on the outside, and use it as a background.

I literally always do that.

I have once before used tea to paint with, because I always leave a little bit of tea

in the bottom of my cup when I'm finished drinking because that bit is just too strong

and I don't like it, and I couldn't be bothered to go and get my watercolour paints out, so

I painted with the tea instead.

I've also used a needle and thread to sew pages before to make pockets and things like that.

I literally just grab anything and use it.

It will work in some way or another.

So yes!Those were my tips for bullet journalling and my February setup draw-through thing.

Which hopefully I'll have been able to time it pretty well so that you can see me doing

some of the methods that I mentioned.

Let me know if you are a bullet journaller yourself, and if it's something you enjoy

or if you're not quite getting along with it yet.

I'd also love to see your videos if you've done any yourself because they are just so

satisfying to watch.

But I hope you're having a lovely day, and I shall see you next time.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Bullet Journal Tips & February Set Up! - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

VALENTINE'S DAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL | 2018 - Duration: 4:02.

hey guys what's up it's Ashley and welcome or welcome back to my channel

today's video and actions darn it back I haven't made a makeup tutorial in quite

a bit and today I'm actually doing a makeup tutorial for Valentine's Day I

really love Valentine's Day well I love the Valentine's Day season I think

because it kind of like that little itch of spring that you get cause you know

that it's coming very quickly Easter is my second favorite holiday to Christmas

so I know that Easter is around the corner as well one's Valentine's Day

passes and I just love all the pinks and reds and just the decorations and I just

love the Valentine's Day season I don't really care too much from actual

Valentine's Day like February 14th because I've never actually done

anything on Valentine's Day or hot a Valentine or anything like that so

whether you just want to wear this on a random day in February or on actual

Valentine's Day whatever your heart desires

if you guys are new here like I said my name is Ashley thank you so much for

clicking on this video making time out if you're doing to watch it if you do

enjoy it and would like to see more don't forget to hit that subscribe

button down below so we don't find every single time that I post a new video with

all that being said let's go ahead and get started I'm gonna be completely

honest I usually test out my makeup look when I want to make a video about it

before I upload the video and this time I didn't so hopefully it's turns out

cooking I'm gonna use this is the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay has a lot of

nice warm tones so I'm gonna take this color limit I'm gonna put this more

focus in my crease but also all over

X I'm gonna go in with this color nooner I'm gonna focus this on my outer crease

and then also like my outer V I'm gonna switch over to my Too Faced chocolate

bar palette and I'm going to take this color salted caramel I'm gonna put this

all over my lid more focusing on the inner half next I'm gonna go in with

this color pop eyeshadow this is in birthday key like a pinky rose gold

color and it's very shimmery you must get used my finger for this and I'm

going to place this once again on my lid more focusing on the inner corner and I

actually have really like this just like this I'm just gonna finish up the look

so for under our eyes I really want to keep it more natural so I'm just gonna

go back in with that color limit and just apply that to my lower lash line

now I'm gonna highlight my inner corner I'm not gonna use a sparkle just because

the shadow is so glittery I'm gonna use one of my favorites and that's in the

Tarte tartlet in bloom palette they're called charmer okay I'm gonna go

off-camera and finish with my typical I makeup and then I'll get back to you

Oran lip color I'm going to be using this NYX butter gloss in crimson wedges

are very nice and neutral pink that it will give some color to your lips as

well as a shine but it's not too much stuff to worry about and this is the lip

so that's the look guys I hope that you liked it and if you try it out make sure

to send it to me I would love to see thank you guys so much for watching this

video and I hope to see you my next one bye

For more infomation >> VALENTINE'S DAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL | 2018 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Spel Babblarna för små barn. - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Spel Babblarna för små barn. - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Os 3 DIAS de ESCURIDÃO e o destino da HUMANIDADE p/RAMATIS - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Os 3 DIAS de ESCURIDÃO e o destino da HUMANIDADE p/RAMATIS - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

যে হাদিস থেকে অনেক কিছু শিক্ষার আছে । শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 37:27.

For more infomation >> যে হাদিস থেকে অনেক কিছু শিক্ষার আছে । শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 37:27.

-------------------------------------------

TEST DELL'IDIOTA - IL 90% DELLE PERSONE NON SA RISOLVERLO (SCOPRI SE SEI STUPIDO) - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> TEST DELL'IDIOTA - IL 90% DELLE PERSONE NON SA RISOLVERLO (SCOPRI SE SEI STUPIDO) - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Bora Pir with Wild Adventure - Season 2 Episode 2 Duck Hunting Teaser - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Bora Pir with Wild Adventure - Season 2 Episode 2 Duck Hunting Teaser - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel珠海] 潮汕象拔蚌砂鍋粥!反沙芋頭!榴槤薄餅!如軒砂鍋粥 Zhuhai Travel 2018 - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel珠海] 潮汕象拔蚌砂鍋粥!反沙芋頭!榴槤薄餅!如軒砂鍋粥 Zhuhai Travel 2018 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

After the Show Show: Fran Garcia and Sal Basille - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> After the Show Show: Fran Garcia and Sal Basille - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

FICHAJES Y SALIDAS ATLÉTICO NACIONAL 2018 | REINALDO LENIS RAFAEL DELGADO JUAN PÉREZ - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> FICHAJES Y SALIDAS ATLÉTICO NACIONAL 2018 | REINALDO LENIS RAFAEL DELGADO JUAN PÉREZ - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Dick Morris Obama Was in It up to His Eyeballs - Duration: 4:09.

Dick Morris Obama Was in It up to His Eyeballs

Now that the dimensions of the political corruption, bias and injustice that characterized the

FBI in recent years is becoming public, it is time to reconsider the legacy of President

Barack Obama.

And, as the FBI corruption spread to the State Department and the NSA, Obama�s role becomes

apparent.

The newly released texts between star-crossed lovers Peter Strock and Lisa Page are uncovering

how deeply Obama himself was involved.

Today, Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson released a text in which Lisa Page, preparing

to prep FBI Director James Comey for his meeting with Obama wrote Strock that �POTUS wants

to know everything that we are doing.�

Obama, apparently ran roughshod over the �need to know principle and discarded the protection

of �plausible deniability.� He was pulling the strings and wanted to be sure his orders

were received, obeyed and executed.

Can you impeach an ex-president?

Now, an entirely new dimension of the FBI/State Department/NSA scandal has emerged with a

familiar question: What did Obama know and when did he know it?

Look for a parade of executive branch officials to be summoned before congressional committees

to answer questions about their interaction with the boss.

Obama has avoided being tarred with the Hillary Clinton email scandal even though he obviously

knew she was using a private server, in direct violation of his orders (she emailed him on

it).

But now, he may be on the spot for encouraging the likes of Rod Rosenstein and Andrew McCabe

to slow walk the investigation of Clinton�s emails, especially those found on Huma Abedin/Anthony

Weiner�s computer in the closing weeks of the election campaign.

While we have the former president�s attention, we should ask some other questions:

1.

Did you know about the illegal unmasking of those caught on NSA metadata surveillance?

Did you order it?

2.

Did you know that your State Department was working to prepare a negative dossier on Trump

in the middle of the election?

3.

Did you know that Russia had targeted Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in order to persuade

her to approve the sale of our uranium capacity to Moscow?

Did you approve or know of the efforts to suppress publicity about their efforts during

the election?

4.

Did you know of the overtly political involvement of the top leadership of the FBI in the 2016

election and why did you do nothing to stop it?

Obama�s affirmative legacy is in tatters.

The soaring economy that started as soon as he moved out of the White House demonstrates,

as nothing else can, how his policies were holding things back.

Obamacare is shredded and fading fast.

And President Trump�s ability to defeat the Islamic State group and hold North Korea

at bay attest both to his strength and Obama�s weakness.

Now, the one thing he had going for him � the perception of honesty and integrity and respect

for law and order � is about to leave him.

Dick Morris is a former adviser to President Bill Clinton as well as a political author,

pollster and consultant.

His most recent book, �Rogue Spooks,� was written with his wife, Eileen McGann.

For more infomation >> Dick Morris Obama Was in It up to His Eyeballs - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Pence brings US political presence to Winter Olympics - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Pence brings US political presence to Winter Olympics - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Press - Bomba Gibi Pt2 (Official Video) - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Press - Bomba Gibi Pt2 (Official Video) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Who we are | The Army Brand | British Army - Duration: 1:11.

This is a story about the guts that bring glory why some succeed while

others do poorly now I don't know if you can be born with get-up-and-go

if the courage and honour that make you distinctive are learned or earned or

purely instinctive. Some people step forward they grasp the nettle and test

their mettle. Some people look ahead they leap out of bed. Take the day by surprise

face a challenge and rise. Grab the bull by the horns, look it squarely in the

eyes. Right now across the land from the salt of the earth to the awfully grand

there's people doing stuff that they never planned to lend a hand or take a

stand. It feels good they say to blaze a trail

to try and fail, try and fail then try again and tell the tale. So I don't mean

to be blunt, but there's a truth to confront. Some people are okay with okay

Some put themselves in front.

For more infomation >> Who we are | The Army Brand | British Army - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mauro Ferdinand, Dzasko ft. Matthew Steeper - Wandering Stars - Duration: 2:57.

♪ I took a look at the open sky ♪

♪ I couldn't help then but wonder why ♪

♪ At the end, its always you and I ♪

♪ (You and I) ♪

♪ (You and ...) ♪

♪ 'Cause we are ones who hold the sun ♪

♪ And we aren't told by anyone ♪

♪ Who we are ♪

♪ No matter what they say, yeah ♪

♪ Tonight, we'll mark the sky with light ♪

♪ We'll go so far tonight ♪

♪ We're wandering in the dark ♪

♪ Like wandering stars ♪

♪ Waohh ♪

♪ We're wandering stars ♪

♪ We lose ourselves in the clouds tonight ♪

♪ But found a way to reflect the light ♪

♪ We're making darkness come to life ♪

♪ Yeah ♪ ♪ (Come to life) ♪

♪ 'Cause we are ones who hold the sun ♪

♪ And we aren't told by anyone ♪

♪ Who we are ♪

♪ No matter what they say, yeah ♪

♪ Tonight, we'll mark the sky with light ♪

♪ We'll go so far tonight ♪

♪ We're wandering in the dark ♪

♪ Like wandering stars ♪

♪ Waohh ♪

♪ We're wandering stars ♪

♪ We're wandering stars ♪

♪ We're wandering stars ♪

For more infomation >> Mauro Ferdinand, Dzasko ft. Matthew Steeper - Wandering Stars - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

El Clon de Yoshi Dorado - GTA San Andreas Loquendo - Duration: 22:20.

The Golden Yoshi Clone - Subtitled in English

mujajajaja, if that Golden Yoshi does not know how to calculate its launch

more than anything I throw myself very far that I have fallen to the water and left alive

so well I better go to my house because it is time to rest because I am very tired that I would even fall asleep on the street

I'm coming to my house

and when I enter my house I'm going to go to bed and I'm going to plan another plan to end golden yoshi

but that

aaaaaaaaaaaa, my house

because they are tearing it apart, and also because they are removing the furniture and all my things?

We are going to stay fast because it is not long until the last night

and we will have to go to the office to do the paperwork of the other houses that we have seized

Hey sir, you're in charge of these bricklayers?

hello mister of the circus, and if I am the one in charge of the masons, and that is what he wants?

Look, sir, it's because they're taking away my entire house, since I need to rest if I live

his house, ahahahaha if you are a good clown

this house is not yours, it is Mr. Carlos, only that he has already died because he knows who killed him

because the house is already the government if as the person who has died your house belongs to us

unless you pay it to be yours

so I better go because it's already late and I have to go back to my house

and if all your belongings already belong to me because they were in those houses

So Well I'm leaving, goodbye clown and hopefully you'll be very good at the circus

his house is already owned by the government if you want it just call 565-6565656565 to sell it the cost is $500,000

What a hard job I had

at least I arrived at my house to rest and sleep

Look who is at the door of his house

hat pretty girl that makes me want to lick and suck her

Rachel, it's me, the oldest guide

your cute and attractive boyfriend

guide, guide, greater guide

my love that you do here, not that you had to rest in your house

because you told me that you were very tired

is that they took my house because the government took it from me because the owner of the house was not there and now I am homeless Rachel

by God my love if you have been homeless, you give me a lot of pain

but hey my love, since we are together because we do not do what is ours now

and it matters that if we are in the street

what matters is that we make it very strong and very rich

They are going to do 5:30 in the morning and I have not yet reached my home

but the good thing is that today I have to rest

but I do not want to rest in the street

there is my greater guide make it fast

how rich is this, my love

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa is the first time I see that dirty in the street

and I do not want better I'm going to give a beating to the two clown

(shouting)

It will be the last time you do that because it is the greatest disgust they have done

and the worst that there are children who live in this neighborhood and can see them

and if I see them again doing that disgusting I will kill

them but completely and they put on their clothes stupid clowns

Well Rachel, you have not hurt yourself after what that man gave us?

not calm that almost did not hurt me

just that the one that gave us that if it hurt me

and good guide since now you are going to live in my house that you are going to do now

Well, my love is that I'm going to wish my revenge against golden yoshi so that he recovers all that we have lost

only that he rests in your nice bed and then I go to the saints to see him and finish it because he made me angry a lot

woo, what a good trailer that the union loquendo have made loquendo, and I appear in the trailer

so I'm already in the union loquendo

I really know that you are already in the union loquendo my dinosaur

because I congratulate you golden yoshi

since now you will be with the big ones and you will have all the knowledge that you have wanted so much

what happens, golden yoshi?

you are not happy that you are in the union loquendo?

is not that my pretty little thing

it's just that I did not want to be looked at as a joke or that they laugh at me for those who do not know me

Come on my love that they say that to green yoshi

but they do not say anything to you because you're just a different yoshi

good morning yoshis

look and it is that there are problems with the companeros of the company

but what are you talking about, since the company is doing very well now

look golden yoshi, is that now the company is very overvalued

because you did not attend many things that they said

and now we are more or less low but it fixes them soon because they can even suspend the company

aaaaa how I hate those people who like to ruin other companies

and the worst that I have things to do that will not give me a lot of time to fix those problems

hey yoshi golden because I do not repair them?

because now I have nothing to do

because I repair them while you do the things that you have yet to do them

there is my love, if you are very tender

but all those problems that there are in the company you can not solve them because you would not understand them

need someone who can repair those problems

since I do not want them to suspend the company for those donkeys

but, it is , wait, I already have an idea

and it is a super idea but one of the best

although silver yoshi would not like this idea that I have but it will work anyway

and javier, you still have the big smoke cloning machine?

Well, I think so, since I was given some cops who stopped big smoke

so let's use it because I need it now

aaaaa if it is difficult to repair this machine

but the good thing is that I almost finished repairing it golden yoshi

very well, while I will prepare myself for the cloning machine

but golden yoshi, I do not think it's a good idea that you think you're a clone

since I do not know what that clone could do if it could make things worse

and also I do not know if it's you, since I'll look at them the same

Quiet my pretty girl that this clone is going to overeat me everything I say

and also that we will be the same as you are right

and if you want after cloning me we can go to your beauty salon

to change my style so that I you look different to the clone

good golden yoshi is ready and ready the cloning machine

is ready, good to clone me and that is what god wants

well you are ready to be cloned golden yoshi

Of course, yes, if I'm ready to create a clone of mine

very well then I press the button to clone you

and if you feel pain or something that hurts you just shout golden yoshi

but that works

since my cute dinosaur was cloned

golden yoshi agent 0000001, ready to receive orders

Yes, I already have a clone of me

and the company will not be suspended at all

but where I am, since I'm not in Catalonia, I do not know where I am

because now I live in a strange city with rare buildings and rare people

and apart from that there are animals that speak in this city

good only that the voice is different because I have this beautiful voice

and that of the clone has the voice of CJ

but good clone listen to me because I have some orders for you

Woooo you're my twin brother, I did not know I had a brother

Good if I am your twin brother but I am also your master

and I want you to help me

you can go to solve the problems that the company has

because we do not want to be suspended by those donkeys that I do not even want to tell them their names

Of course, if I'm going to solve those problems that those donkeys have caused you, I do not want to know their names either

ok, because I have tigo that I do not want to suspend the company

so good my cute dinosaur

as I said, so that I look different because you do not take me to your bellesa salon to change my style

Not only will you change your style

I'll tell you to make yourself look different

hehehe so good we go to my beauty salon

and your clone, you solve all the problems of the company so you can save it

so how good are we to change your golden yoshi style

and I also want to change my style to see me more beautiful than I am

hehehe good is well yoshi silver

and the girls know how to make the style of men

they know how to do everything, they even know how to do men's things

so good to go to the room because we need to change our style golden yoshi

Ok, my twin brother and his girlfriend go to the salon to put on makeup

so good for me while I'm going to solve those problems that the company has

but I can not really explain what problems are, since they are like millions of problems that a company has

there is even a company that has been nominated as the worst company in the United States

or expects that I am in the United States because the city is the same as that country

so it is better to enter the company

oooh how nice is this place

because as it is an office because it looks pretty, that even the desks are very nice

but the bad thing is that there are no people working in this office

aaaa that today they rest, so better I'll keep exploring this place

but look at a candy machine, I'd like to eat a sandwich but I do not have any coins

so I better go into my twin brother's office

the truth is that it is the best office I've seen in my life

even the desk looks very nice

but if there are many problems that I have to solve if they are enough

ven have a TV to watch cartoons

but that's it, union loquendo?

I do not know what that is

but who is Trolencio911?

since it is CJ but changed clothes?

and because I appear in that video?

and because diax loq is mounted on me

and who is JhonCrazyZ?

better I stop asking because I do not know anything if I'm just new to this

aaaaaa that rich smells

since the sofa and the table smells like perfume of woman

but good before beginning to solve problems I will continue exploring these offices since this place I like too much

but good that we have here, a kitchen in an office

the truth is that it is very original for me

that there is even food and everything you want

this is great, they even have beer, and it is from felipe

but hey I better take it the beer bottle and I'll start working

(Speaking as drugged) aaaaaa if I drank like a happy bear

(Speaking as drugged) and now if I have to work before the company and my twin brother get angry with me

(Speaking as drugged) but what beautiful colors I am seeing now

do not take drugs

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I love colors

if I like a lot

and now there are no colors, and I am in something that I do not know what it is

aaaaaaaa that happened, I do not know, only what I remember is that I drink a beer and now I am here

but where I am now

I do not know, I seem to be at something very high

that up to a hundred the wind is very strong

wooo look at that view, and look at that height, it seems that everything was very small

I even want to step on the city because of how small it is

but that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What, I'm still alive

the fuck I thought was killing me but nothing happens

if I'm a clone and the clones do not get hurt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

next time I'm going to go down the stairs instead of falling for a large building that is extremely high

so I better ask for a taxi to return to the office and solve all the problems that have

where you go golden yoshi?

since we have some very serious and very strong pending issues to resolve truthfully

aaaaaaaaaaaa, a clown, if he has a bad face

Whaaaaaat, It will be the last time you tell me that clown

and also that you have recovered your normal voice

well I am very glad golden yoshi since you have rightly left the hospital

so good golden yoshi are ready to give you your well deserved

my well deserved

since you want to kill me

well this clown, I'm ready to resiva my well deserved

only that you resivas your first

Well, I think I killed the clown

so I'd better ask for a taxi before the clown's spirit pursues me

yoshi golden, if you disappoint me enough

since you do not have a good aim to launch the missiles

what that

aaaaaaaa how it has survived that?

since explosions kill a person instantly

because you do not have a good shot

and if you want to play the game of launching missiles, I accept your game

you want to play? so let's play

aaaaaaaaaa, what a pain

my back hurts so much that it even burns

my chest, if you have calculated very well to give me chest

yes, I'm improving my aim, and the truth is that I made a good missile battle

missile battle?

if that was crazy, the next time we fight with real weapons or with fists

Here you are my clone, if I have managed to find you

twin brother, how good you are here

but you have changed color?

hehehe good only some parts of my body have changed color

which have been very good

if women are very good to improve the style of one

and apart you have met the senior guide

and if they have had a good battle true my clone

clone, aaaaaa I was fucking with a clone of yours golden yoshi?

rightly I had the different voice

clear, senior guide, if I am the true golden yoshi

with the voice of now, only that you already know my new style now

so good my clone because we do not go to a better place so that we leave the senior guide alone

good clone and now explain to me, because you left the building if you had to do something that avia told you and you have not done it

I'm sorry, twin brother, but a bottle of beer made me leave the building and I got lost in the city of the United States

United States?

if this is the saints of San Andreas my clone

although San Andreas is part of the United States

but well my clone seems that you do not feel well

you want me to take you to the hospital?

Well yesterday I went to the hospital because I fell from a very tall building but a second time going to the hospital I would not go wrong

by God my love, you already managed to find your clone?

Of course my love, if it was near the bridge where we have parked

Well I congratulate you my pretty yoshi, if you're very good looking for things

and you know what the prize is really?

Hehehe well it's a rich fluffy kiss that you have to give me my dinosaur

aaaaaa how nice to see them kissing if that is beautiful

but you know that I am in pain because I have lived more than 500 missiles in my whole body

hehehe good is that I was a little distracted with my pretty girlfriend

that you know I want a lot

but do not worry my clone right now I'll put you in the car to take you to the hospital

Well now I know that golden yoshi has changed his style

now it's all blue, well his body is still golden but the rest is blue

so I know that the real golden yoshi is golden and blue

good twin brother and I finished solving those problems that the company had

and now is healthy and safe without any suspensions

very well I congratulate you my clone

you have saved the company, and now you can rest and remember what the doctor told you

I do not have to drink beer and I also have to throw my pain cream

because right now I'm going to take my cream and then talk to the employees in this office

Well, my clone left, so well, my love, we are going to make our secret plan that we have planned

Of course, if my handsome, if I'm ready for us to do it

only that first we have to relax a bit before we start

good you are right yoshi silver

just look, the truth is that you look more beautiful as you are now

since you are more beautiful and more beautiful

hehehe thank you very much my cute dino

and you now look more handsome and more beautiful golden yoshi

silver yoshi, I love you

hey good cracks, well before they finish with this video I want to say a few words

I know that I am a clone of my twin brother but I also characterize myself as rolando

since now I will be as the golden yoshi substitute

since as no he wants them to harm him because they have me here, and I'll be like rolando hehehe

so good papus I just come to tell you this, now I'm like rolando

but the real rolando is my twin brother, the golden yoshi with blue parts

so good let's go through the sacred part that is the greetings, goodbye

Thank you very much for watching this video, give it a like and subscribe for more videos, att rolandoantonio1998

For more infomation >> El Clon de Yoshi Dorado - GTA San Andreas Loquendo - Duration: 22:20.

-------------------------------------------

ПРОБЛЕМЫ АРСЕНАЛА НЕ В АТАКЕ - ВАЖНЫЕ ПУНКТЫ ПЕРЕД ТОТТЕНХЭМОМ [ПРЕВЬЮ] - Duration: 7:39.

For more infomation >> ПРОБЛЕМЫ АРСЕНАЛА НЕ В АТАКЕ - ВАЖНЫЕ ПУНКТЫ ПЕРЕД ТОТТЕНХЭМОМ [ПРЕВЬЮ] - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

On The Road to Galway! #LTDM Dublin [Vídeo 02] - Duration: 9:31.

When we were going to bed yesterday,

you started to make fun of that

we're birds with no feet sleeps in the wind,

- And... - And what did you write?

And I started to pretend as if we were birds, you know?

And it made me think that we're like birds

with no feet, because we can stop!

Why are we taking another trip around the world?

We came back to Brazil and we missed to travel again

We've got this nomad thing in us.

Hi guys! We woke up early to take the road here in Ireland today,

and we're going to the countryside to record with...

...Carlinhos Cruz.

We're about to record a 360º footage with him.

What's the song's name?

Home.

It's a song about the feeling of...

Of being home.

Whatever it is, that's the idea!

Which is close to the feeling we have of taking this trip...

- Yeah! - ...around the world.

Exactly!

So, we're in an area full of fjords,

which is a place full of water, fields and it's really beautiful,

and we can still see sheeps. Right, Iris?

Many sheeps.

- Wait, let me introduce them! - Okay!

Carlinhos is Brazilian,

he's been living here for a long time, right?

And he's married with Sorcha. She's Irish.

Well, it's impossible to have better tour guides.

Well, let them know where we are, Carlinhos and Sorcha!

So...

- We're at... we're... - He doesn't know!

We took our way to Galway.

And now we're headed to... How do I say it?

- Líonan. - Líonan.

We're headed to Líonan.

And we saw all this natural beauty and then we decided to stop, but...

- ...the exactly place we are, I don't know. - We don't know.

But it's close to Líonan.

We came to Galway tonight,

after driving around through the countryside,

because it's considered one of the most artistic city in Ireland.

It's a city full of buskers and new artists,

all kind of artists, so we're here to check it out.

Good morning!

- Good morning! - Another day here in Ireland's countryside.

We went to Galway yesterday,

but we still haven't finished the song. We still need to compose it,

so, let's get more inspiration from Ireland's countryside,

so we can write the song in order to keep looking for buskers and more musicians.

We're now in an abandoned area,

and there's a beautiful house made of clay and stone.

Let's check it out!

Today you're here, but where will you be tomorrow?

Great one! It's the contrary view from the sea.

Yeah!

That's awesome!

- This melody is neat, isn't it? - Yeah!

Where are we going now?

We're headed to Tara Street Station.

We're going to take a DART.

DART is a train that will take us to the seaside.

We're going there because we need to finish the song,

even though we've been working some parts with Carlinhos.

We need to improve it! We've already done the Portuguese part,

but we need to develop the English part now.

The city is super tiny.

There are many restaurants,

and there's the port, where you can walk through the shore

and you can find a lighthouse and also ice-cream shops.

The view is super beautiful!

I've got an idea!

Tell me!

You're a bird, because you've got a bird tattoo,

and I'm a guy staring at you,

but I wish I could fly with you, but it doesn't happen.

Once you don't have feet and you don't land,

you always be in the air and we never meet.

I love it!

Hello!

We've just left the south beaches,

we've met Carlinhos and Sorcha again and we're headed to a cliff,

here on the north beaches.

He told us to meet him at the square.

I've got no idea what square he meant, but let's try to find it!

Acho que podemos cantar juntos a primeira!

- No mesmo tom! - Beleza!

- Beleza? - Sim!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT WEEK!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét