Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 18 2018

i dont know

For more infomation >> I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! - Duration: 19:34.

-------------------------------------------

Modes of Transport for Kids | Learn Vehicles | Nursery Rhymes For Children - Duration: 6:20.

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor, And the doctor said

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

One little monkey jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

Put those monkeys right to bed

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider Climbed up the spout again

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider Climbed up the spout again

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider Climbed up the spout again

Do you know your A-B-C's

A - B - C - D - E - F - G H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P

Q - R - S - T - U- V, W - X - Y and Z

Now I know my ABC's Next time won't you sing with me.

A - B - C - D - E - F - G H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P

Q - R - S - T - U- V, W - X - Y and Z

Now I know my ABC's 26 letters from A to Z

26 letters from A to Z

For more infomation >> Modes of Transport for Kids | Learn Vehicles | Nursery Rhymes For Children - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Sling Bag Review - Amazon Review - Duration: 4:13.

thank you guys for checking this video out right here I have a nice sling bag

alright I'm always you know when I'm working in the city

I am always carrying like a messenger bag sometimes it's a little too big but

sometimes it's just a little inconvenient to carry that thing around

when I'm moving around the city so I decided to go try on a sling bag alright

I found a really cool sling bag on Amazon alright I'll leave the link down

below if you're interested but I wanted to show you guys exactly what this thing

has now why you know I decided to try it out so it's called the brand is called

magic two-door all right you can see that says magic two-door now it's got a

like a grey type of look to it it feels really good and the first thing that I

really liked about it was that not only you know let's see is it a sling bag but

it has a buckle on the other side so that this can switch sides all right you

can switch the way you want to hold it which honestly having it on one shoulder

all day will begin to bother so you can you know

flippity other side so each sold if you get that equal amount of of carry

another important thing is that it does have the it does have a pocket that is

RFID safe so that is right here alright you go right here you have a protective

pocket right here so in the city I'm walking around I'm safe alright so we

have another important thing that I really like is when I'm walking around

on the go is a holder for the water bottle not the worst then when I have my

messenger bag and I have to put a water bottle inside the bag or I just have to

straight up hold the bat the water bottle alright that condensation starts

to get the things inside the bag wet whereas right here there's a dedicated

holder for it alright you also have a couple little you have this right here

to hook up something that you might need to hook up you have nice little

right here you have the more of an organizer pocket right here for some

pens some different things like that then you have the main pocket all right

with a sleeve that will probably fit a small laptop definitely your tablets

when I'm walking around the city I have my tablet on me this is a perfect fit

for my tablet and you got a nice size pocket and like I said the sleeve and

then you have your RFID pocket right here that is gonna protect you when

you're walking around you'll have to worry about your cards getting jacked

you know alright so another thing I like right here is that this bag is

waterproof okay being waterproof like I said I'm walking around the city

unexpected things can happen so being waterproof is amazing alright and then

you have the strap it is a little bit wider but that's because of the cell

phone pocket and our cell phones nowadays are extremely big so you have

your cell phone pocket right here headphone so you can easily get your

headphones out and that's all I got guys I mean the water bottle fits great I'm

extremely happy because this bag was only $27.99 alright

comfortable on the go a nice bag this is magic to door let me know what you guys

think I mean I like the sling bag I feel like it supports is more balanced of a

support rather than a messenger bag flopping around on your side all right

it is a little more active but I really like it it's definitely gonna serve a

purpose for me switching up my bags here and there this is definitely if I know

there's gonna be some weather issues today and I still got to go out I'm

gonna take this bag up because it is waterproof but this is the magic two

door bad guys thank you for checking this video out links down below

definitely go check out my other videos I have some really nice shoes that I

just reviewed and also go check out some of my

playlists guys so thank you have a good one

For more infomation >> Sling Bag Review - Amazon Review - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

SPORTS NEWS 19/7/2018 - Duration: 9:24.

For more infomation >> SPORTS NEWS 19/7/2018 - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

রিন থাকলে কোরবানী দেয়া যাবে কি ? || Rin Thakle Qurbani Dea Jabe Ki By Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> রিন থাকলে কোরবানী দেয়া যাবে কি ? || Rin Thakle Qurbani Dea Jabe Ki By Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with balloon and cartoons Pepee Hapşuu and Masha - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with balloon and cartoons Pepee Hapşuu and Masha - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Savannah Kennick Talks "Bloom" - Life, Love, and Pop - Culture - Duration: 8:34.

Life Love and Pop Culture hi guys my name is Danielle Delgado and I'm

Savannah Kennick and you're watching Life Love and Pop Culture we have to talk about your

movie Bloom because it's really significant so the Me Too movement it

is yeah it tell s a really important story about Annabelle's she's a model

and she's very fresh to it all and she goes to a photo shoot and essentially

gets taken advantage of by someone who has a little bit too much power

and he doesn't it's not necessarily he doesn't realize what he's doing but it's

just like his internal instinct of what he commands and it's such it was really

weird because filled it and then right around the time that I saw the final cut

of it the whole Harvey Weinstein thing broke oh and it was like you know they

say like so much about timing and that was one of those things that it was like

this is such an important story that I'm so fortunate to be telling at such

an important time in our society that's so crazy that timing and how it just worked out

I know I remember like being I was like with my mom like that always coming up

news I got like chills and I was like this is this story I just told yeah that's amazing

how important is this movement to you I think it's really important I mean we

kind of live in a culture where people are afraid to be a tattle teller and

you get really suppressed especially as a female in our culture that later if

anything goes wrong it's your fault and I've had a lot of friends who have gone

through similar experiences and how much it traumatizes people is absolutely

terrifying but how much people would rather have you suppress it then speak

about it and let everybody who's a victim feel alone is even worse

it's so crazy this whole like movement I know I know it's so it's so insane because it's like the

people that you kind of wouldn't expect it to come from even had people

come out about it and it's just like right it's insane

this is our society time to make a change okay well you also have a couple

of other projects coming out so Liza on demand and do not reply so tell me a little bit

about these yeah so Liza on depends is a really cool

it's a youtube series so all of the episodes were available to stream right

away which is really awesome and I play Clara also known as Gossip Girl

that was my title like that was my character's name before I had a name yeah

which was really funny so she's like the gossip girl she always knows what's

going on it was a really interesting thing to play I had to say some pretty

crazy things I'm so sorry dad I do not wanna bang Doug I'm so sorry dad

that was acting and then do not reply is this film that I did where it follows the

story of Chelsey and she swipes right on a guy and he's not a cute 17 year old boy

he's actually a 30 year old man who abducts her and turns her into his a

image a perfect girl and then virtual he does the virtual reality and films the

murders oh my gosh yeah and I play Christina who is like her older sister that

sounds like really like scary film but like really intriguing film to watch yeah

it was really funny Iike reading the script I was like 2018 man like that's only something you

could write a movie about nowadays right like 20 years ago no no way so it was really interesting all these apps and

everything yeah yeah literally like whole like virtual reality goggles

I'm so sorry I played Mario Kart on a Nintendo DS

not in my eyeballs I'm there with you I played those too

I read that you knew at age 9 that you knew you wanted to be an actress so what intrigued you about this

industry I mean like I always knew from really early on that I wasn't

destined to like live the life that was expected of me I grew up in a really small

town where you go to high school you go to college you get married you have kids

and like I knew that wasn't what I wanted but I didn't know what it was and

then I was really obsessed with like TV and film growing up I watched movie

after movie after movie every day after school and that was how I really saw the

world and I'd grow up in like it's so crazy

I mean it's so stereotypical not crazy but it's so stereotypical to be like I grew up in a small town yeah

like I did in know how other people lived or how other people spoke or what

they believed in that was my kind of a key to a different environment

and then the opportunity came when I was 14 to leave and go to New York

City and like I would have been crazy to say no just been there that must have been such a change though

going from your little town to New York and then LA it was so strange yeah absolutely like I was

blown away like we don't have parking garages at Target we didn't even have

a Target before I left actually really yeah you would have drive like 40

minutes to go to Target but we had an Olive Garden so it's fine I'm just trying to picture like living

that life cause I've lived here my whole life so I can't imagine like growing up

in that environment it was a great place to grow up I mean it showed me what like

reality is like people who struggle and don't put it front up because if you

like that something that happens a lot Los Angeles so like you go through

something but you don't tell anybody about it yeah

but I don't think I could ever go back like I went back this past winter and it

was just torture I was so bored there's just nothing to do everyone like

does the same thing every day I was like I'm out of here honey I'm going back to LA well now you are also

writing and you just finished your first pilot right so can you tell me about this experience I'm trying

I mean it's really hard I am you know not to get all into astrology but I am a Leo with a

Pisces moon and an Aquarius rising so I'm really over critical and I'm really

sensitive I'm a crazy perfectionist so it's really tough mmm like everything

I'm like that's trash it needs to go that's disgusting but there is nothing wrong with being a perfectionist like it's your baby yeah

you want it to come out good it's I think it's really good to an extent I work really hard on

things but I also don't stop being over critical with myself yeah so it's kind

yeah it's tough it's hard people don't get it not only is she like

gorgeous and talented oh stop she also loves to give back and you

lend like your voice to organizations that raise money for breast cancer

because this was a really significant part of you're like family right

tell me about that yeah my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was

9 years old so this year's gonna be her 11 years cancer-free actually so great

yeah and it was I mean seeing her go through that it's just it changed me as

human being I was like nine years old and my mom's losing her hair yeah I

didn't understand it but now that I'm older like she's such a strong person I

mean we're living in a world where there has to be a cure for something but

there's not enough funding into it yeah really it feels really good to like have

a platform to be able to get back to organizations like that yeah it's

that's amazing I love that you give back like that yeah so you're quickly on the rise and people

are like loving you I mean she's adorable and talented like I said but

what he wants your fans to remember you for the most

I just want to make good movies I mean like watching like watching

movies from like the sixties and seventies that still matter today in

society that's what I want to be doing I want to be like I want to have a film in

a hundred years that people are like long that was so fantastic and that

message still applies till today yeah if that makes sense yes that's what

I want to do no that does make sense yeah leave a positive legacy I guess yes that's nice well

thank you so much for joining me thank you and thank guys for watching and

don't forget into the next time as we discuss more Life Love and Pop Culture

Life Love and Pop Culture if you enjoyed my interview subscribe to my

YouTube channel and don't forget to look out for new videos every Wednesday

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét