Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 19 2018

Hey, Blade.

Let's do this.

You're too late, Blade.

My turn.

Look at you.

You're a little bitch.

What, your serum?

It can't help you now, stud.

Nice shot.

Some motherfuckers

are always trying to ice-skate uphill.

Blade!

Let's get out of here.

For more infomation >> Blade vs Frost Final Fight | Blade (1998) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Birding! (Riding a Bird Scooter) - Duration: 3:46.

Hey guys, Trudi here from It's the TruStory and today we're having yet another

episode on location - this time not super far from where I live because I live in

a place where we can go Birding. And no - not to go see pigeons, those rats with

wings or seagulls because who likes them? Not me, not anybody but Birds - the Bird.

Yes, I don't know if you guys have heard about this yet but it is a craze taking

over all of California, at least Los Angeles and San Francisco and you know

motorized scooters and it's like that ride share thing where people just

leave 'em laying around and you use an app you unlock your thing for a buck and then

you're on your way zipping around town now I like to do a lot of fear facing...

I'm actually terrified of motorized things and sadly I'm not wearing a helmet right now but

you should wear a helmet with these things and I'm gonna give you a little

what up with the bird... I'm gonna flip you a bird and just give you a little taste

of what's going on in California and maybe you know I can do this for you so you don't have to, but you may want

to come visit I don't know you tell me!

So, for this part we're using a stunt double cuz I'm too much of a wuss. Boom.

{"No One Can Be That Happy" song by Dan Weintraub}

Alright you guys so that's all I got for you today. That's a little tiny bit of

Birding, and you might not be as big of a wuss as I am and that's my greatest hope

for you because it's really really fun and so if you like what we're doing here

please like, subscribe - I'm here every first and Thursday of the month

And, you know, I mean I might be Birding -

I don't know if I'll make it back next time because it's really fun and I'll

put all the info in the description and anyways see you later, suckahzzz! Bye!

For more infomation >> Birding! (Riding a Bird Scooter) - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Entrevista Rabino Cheruti - Duration: 33:44.

For more infomation >> Entrevista Rabino Cheruti - Duration: 33:44.

-------------------------------------------

Alaska Cruise Watch Outs. 8 Things Brochures Don't Tell You! - Duration: 5:37.

I'm Gary Bembridge of Tips For Travellers. I'm going to tell you eight things the

brochures don't tell you about going on an Alaska cruise that I think you really

need to know. The first thing you need to know is about the weather - it's likely to

rain. The Alaska cruise season runs from May to September, and the real peak of

the rain is right in the busiest time. So assume if you go to Alaska that is going

to rain. Places like Ketchikan, for example, have over 300 days a year

of rain. But don't let that put you off. They're used to running tours and they're

used to dealing with travelers arriving when it is raining, and they can

run the tours in the rain - but just make sure that you are prepared with what you

pack, what you bring and what you wear to go on excursions. Do not let

that put you off, it is still absolutely magnificent and doesn't necessarily rain

all day every day. The second thing you need to know is you will be spending a

lot of time on the ship. So if you go on, for example, an Inside Passage cruise

there are two sea days andthere's also going to be at least one full day of

cruising through something like Glacier Bay in that seven days. So there's quite

a lot of time spent on the ship. Now of course the cruise lines know this and plan

lots of activities. The great news is the scenery, pretty much at all times of

cruising, is phenomenal so you do have lots to look at. The other thing you need

to know when going to Alaska is that it's incredibly busy. There are at least 29

ships in a season cruising Alaska and over 1.3 million people will cruise to Alaska

in that period from May to September. So which ever port you go to you likely to

have four or five ships there's. So there is going to be anything between 10,000 and 15,000

passengers. Bear in mind if you take a place like Skagway, which is one of the

most popular places to stop, they only have a summertime population of about

1,200 people. The ports, they're used to this and actually it doesn't feel that

crowded once you're there because once the ships arrive people are off on

excursions - and a lot of the excursions are heading off on float plans, they're

heading off on boats to go whale watching, so that they disperse quite

quickly. Don't let that put you off because what you see is phenomenal and

once you head off on your excursion you're going to feel much less crowded and

much less busy - because there are huge amounts of excursions. The fourth thing

you need to know is if you really want to go out and see things in Alaska,

excursions can be pretty expensive - because they are do involve relatively

expensive activities. Whether it's ships and boats going out to go whale watching or

whether it's helicopters taking you hiking on glaciers. Let me give you some

examples: a phenomenal dog sledding excursion by helicopter can cost as much

as $640. Whale watching over $150.

If you want to go on the Magnificent White Pass and Yukon railway,

which most people do, in the standard class that's gonna cost you about

$130 and if you go in the luxury it's gonna cost you over

$300. So you've got you fare of getting you to Alaska and then it is

going to cost you a lot if you really want to experience Alaska. The fifth thing is

about visiting Glacier Bay. Now Glacier Bay is a magnificent five-mile Inlet. It

has some of the most important and beautiful glaciers, however only two cruise

ships are allowed in per day. So a lot of the cruise lines do not head into Glacier

Bay because they just can't get in. Take a look for a cruise lines and itineraries

that are going to take you to Glacier Bay. So, for example, I went with Holland

America which has been traveling in Alaska for over 70 years and they take

you into Glacier Bay. The cruise lines and itineraries that don't go to Glacier

Bay are not going to tell you that you will be missing something magical. The next

thing I think to watch out for is souvenirs. Overall personally I was quite

disappointed with the souvenirs as I felt they were not that inspired and

they weren't as authentic as I'd like them to be. There are two things that

you need to look for if you're buying souvenirs, one at which is the bear logo

this means that it's made in Alaska or there's a hand logo which means that

it's authentic handcraft by the indigenous population. Do you look for

those two logos because it does mean that it's likely to be more authentic

and not made in China or whatever. The seventh thing to know about is Wi-Fi and

connectivity. It is not that great on cruise ships as Wi-Fi can be relatively expensive

but certainly once you get to the various ports you will not find lots of

free Wi-Fi places everywhere. There are little pockets of it and so if you

get to Skagway it is almost non-existent - even the one free Wi-Fi at the library

is awful. Your phone connection may be a little

bit erratic because of all the mountains. Bear in mind then for that week on

your Alaska cruise you are going to be relatively disconnected. The eighth thing that

I want to talk about, which they don't really warn you about, is if you're going

on Alaska cruise out of Vancouver you then of course are heading from

Canada into the United States - and passing through the whole

immigration process is quite a long and laborious process and quite slow. Because

on any one day in Vancouver you probably got two or three ships boarding, so I

what I recommend you do is actually try and check in

a little bit later towards the end of the day, obviously making sure you

do it in time before your cruise closes -then hopefully some of the lines

have gone down. Those are the eight things that I think that the brochures

don't tell you about Alaska that you do need to know. Going to Alaska is

absolutely magnificent and at least by knowing these eight things you can plan,

be prepared and make much more of your Alaska experience. If you enjoyed this

video what I'd like you to do is to watch many more of my Tips For Travellers

videos. I have lots of videos about Alaska and other travel topics and

you'll get much more travel inspiration, advice and tips.

For more infomation >> Alaska Cruise Watch Outs. 8 Things Brochures Don't Tell You! - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Itro Tobu Cloud 9 | BẠN SẼ NGHIỆN NHẠC EDM SAU KHI XEM XONG VIDEO NÀY | NHẠC ĐIỆN TỬ 2018 | BẮP TV - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Itro Tobu Cloud 9 | BẠN SẼ NGHIỆN NHẠC EDM SAU KHI XEM XONG VIDEO NÀY | NHẠC ĐIỆN TỬ 2018 | BẮP TV - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Discussion au coin du feu avec Peter Whalen : le Laboumratoire (VOST) - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Discussion au coin du feu avec Peter Whalen : le Laboumratoire (VOST) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Biagio Antonacci - Vivi l'avventura Karaoke DEMO - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Biagio Antonacci - Vivi l'avventura Karaoke DEMO - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

EVDE TEK BAŞINA BİR GÜN GEÇİRMEK !? (ÖLÜYORDUM) - Duration: 15:44.

For more infomation >> EVDE TEK BAŞINA BİR GÜN GEÇİRMEK !? (ÖLÜYORDUM) - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

Legend of Fuyao (扶摇) - Episode 3 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:10.

For more infomation >> Legend of Fuyao (扶摇) - Episode 3 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:10.

-------------------------------------------

জেলে যাচ্ছেন লুকা মদ্রিচ, এত কষ্ট করেও ৫ বছরের কারাদন্ড | দেখুন কী হাল তার | Luka Modric | Croatia - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> জেলে যাচ্ছেন লুকা মদ্রিচ, এত কষ্ট করেও ৫ বছরের কারাদন্ড | দেখুন কী হাল তার | Luka Modric | Croatia - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Shazam Footage LEAKED Online? Explained! NEW Look at Shazam! Ahead Of Official Trailer - Duration: 5:16.

what's up YouTube warstu here so happy comic-con week comic-con has officially

started today so make sure to subscribe and check out all my social my Instagram

and my Twitter and my YouTube community tab to keep up today with all the videos

and Norden news so Shazam footage leaked a couple of

days ago although it was potato quality quality so at Comic Con we will be

seeing 100% the Aquaman trailer they've dropped so much information this week by

Entertainment Weekly and other publications so they're going football

with their promotion for Aquaman well they should do because they've got a

hefty competition with the bumblebee movie and the Mary Poppins movie coming

out the same week around Christmas to be honest if slight advertising it a bit

late soon as it comes out in December so it's still unclear if the public are

going to get to see the Shazam trailer although the film's cinematographer did

confirm there will be an action trailer shown at Comic Con it is unclear if

it'll be released online if it doesn't only a select group of people there or

get to see it but some of the feature ETSU's and footage has made its way

online and we're gonna talk about it in just a little bit but what is

interesting is I don't really think it's even gonna be a fully fledged trailer

because the movie doesn't come out to April it's too far away to release a

proper trailer the Shazam suit is on display at Comic Con which is pretty

awesome so what was leaked online was two foreign one of the things that is

shown is the first photo from Shazam coming to life leavers Shazam and Jack

Dylan's greater Freddie Freeman enjoyed their soda in the footage while the

concert art for this scene teases Jam stopping a robbery in moments before

Levi's looks to be having a great time on set even recreate in a famous scene

from Tom Hanks movie big which is a film which is a film that has often been

linked to as a whole Freeman is in the footage quite a bit and typically shown

interacting with his super human alter-ego of Billy batts a sure angel

the second clip actually shows angels say the magical

word but it doesn't appear to be his voice thanks to dubs thankfully angels

already let fans hear him to say the phrase which is pretty cool

the second footage holds a few teasers of the villain of the movie played by

Mark Strong aka dr. Savannah he's shown pushing a police officers to the side in

what appears to be the same scene from earlier set photos there's an even

greater quick shot of Shazam throwing a punch at Savannah appearing to stop it

with his own hand however dr. is hardly the focus for the future as it does a

good job of establishing the tone and the look of Shazam even with the bad

quality dubbing a voice yeah it's in like some other foreign language I'm not

gonna put it to use a copyright strike but it's potato quality but I don't

actually think we're going to get like a trader at Comic Con I think it would

just be this clip in like HD if they do decide to release online but what's more

interesting is an image appeared this week courtesy of Entertainment Weekly of

Billy Batson and Freddie Freeman given us a clue as where Shazam was in the

timeline is he part of the DC extended universe which is now called the DC you

first off there's a batarangs sitting in the middle whether this is a real one a

replica it's immediately identified that Ben Affleck used it on top of that

there's a Batman action figure that appears to be based on the version of

the Caped Crusader there was also a snapback featuring the DCE used version

of the house of El symbol why else would they basically have versions of the

iconic symbol stacking they're stacking with Superman just behind at Freddy's

head there is a clipping from The Daily Planet and you can just about make out

that it says man is back so clearly this is saying Superman is back based on

Superman returning justly so this could place Shazam movie directly after Stefon

wolf the thetic attempt of taking over and terraforming earth so it's quite

interesting because I presume the Aquaman movie and Shazam movie with set

the tone for the DCE you or I believe it's called DC Universe

going forward now and obviously the wonder one movie as well so it's gonna

be quite an interesting week for DC Universe DC Comics and everything

related with DC just gonna be interesting are we going to get to see a

proper shoes are my trailer or is it just going to be a featurette because if

it is people are sadly going to be disappointed but that is what I can make

out to the best of my ability bye freeze-frame in elite trailer well

featurette I guess you could say of what actually is going on but like always

guys please like subscribe and comment I will keep you up to date with all the

latest and greatest DC and Marvel news coming straight out are you from San

Diego comic-con so I will catch you in another video soon catch ya later

For more infomation >> Shazam Footage LEAKED Online? Explained! NEW Look at Shazam! Ahead Of Official Trailer - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Shamisen and Secret Japanese Gardens - Duration: 10:13.

I did not expect that last-minute surprise for them to ask me to keep so I

guess this is where our day starts today it is just before noon I've just arrived

and Yasukuni shrine right here in Tokyo I've got my shamisen on my back because

well today today's a shamisen day can you hear the sound of the cicadas well

summer summer is here the main part of the festival doesn't start until later

on today which gives us an opportunity that we don't usually get which is to

see what the shrine looks like while it's still quiet let me show you

alright guys so this is actually pretty exciting so this festival had become so

big and so popular for a while that they had actually taken down all these food

stalls or a Japanese call Yatai this is the first year in a couple of years

that they put the yeah thigh back up and there's a lot of them check this here me

oh wow this is new I've never seen little watermelons before look at like

the size of my hand that is so neat and this place is gonna get so crowded later

on today if you can eat any one of these right now what would it be

and did I mention that the location of this shrine is by far one of my favorite

things you see Tokyo one of the things I love about Tokyo is the fact that even

within the city there's always some form of nature or shrine hidden over on this

side we have the Imperial Palace and everything like that and Yasukuni Shrine

and the whole festival we've got going today is over on this side I'm very

excited about having the opportunity to play today but I'm also just as excited

about how wonderful this festival is and sorry it's really bright and blown out

but look at this

next I get to go in here into the Kaikan. an area that I never get to go to but

I've got to change into a full kimono and hakama for today's performance

that's right full kimono and hakama in 36 degree

weather this is gonna be a fun day

I know you guys aren't used to seeing me like this vlogging at a kimono somehow

feels raw it's so hot little behind-the-scenes we are backstage right

now it is hot out there like it was hot before but kimono and that heat is just whooo....

that was so unexpected I did not expect that last-minute surprise for them to

ask me to come up on stage and play a solo piece exciting times

so that all happened really really quickly let me get changed and then we

can reflect on this and do the thing that I'm probably the most excited about

right now which is just get to the festival the sun's gonna go down pretty

soon we still got a few hours but so many people have showed up so many

and there are few greater challenges than going up the stairs in hakama

you just always feel like you're gonna fall

in reflection the opportunity to play at this particular festival one of my

favorite festivals here in Japan is one that I never thought in a million years

that I would have it's kind of mind-blowing and I feel like I'm gonna

need a little more time to reflect on it but for now I will say that I'm

moderately pleased with how the performance went it definitely could

have gone better I'll leave some more of it at the end of the video for you guys

to watch but since we're here why don't we take a minute and do some beautiful

b-roll of this festival before evening hits because when evening hits things

get really good

it is do you yeah nice to meet you I'm norm come up and say hi anytime awesome

bad again I keep running into people like like I ran into Drew here what did

you think about the performance it was awesome

I got it all taped this is Victor from frame of travel we ran into each other

in Shinjuku one day I think I did a video called like I love days like these

in Japan it'll be linked here

another brief interruption I just ran into this guy this is Tyler you might

know him Doga TV all that stuff

there is a really cool secret that I want to show you do you like secrets yes

okay because because I have a secret what seeing is that you see hidden

behind Yasukuni Shrine there's actually a secret garden in pawn no way really

yeah this is our second time shooting this I messed up the audio so bad the

first time let me let me take you guys through it so the situation is we had

actually started out on the other side of the shrine and there's this little

pathway that leads behind it now this is a pathway that I've used every year for

almost 10 years to explore this little hidden pond area you see Victor here had

never seen the pond so I was like oh I've got to show it to you

yes yes I do lose the audio quite often but anything is viable to check the

audio of every single clip no you're gonna waste your entire day doing that

yeah I do check like during intervals though which is how we figured this out

somebody lost their watch and people were kind enough just to like leave it

right there but I kind of feel like leaving it on the edge there might run

the risk of it like when you turn in a lost item in Japan they'll ask to take

your personal information in case the owner of the item wants to send you a

personal thank-you or give you some kind of reward it's a lot of paperwork and

you don't need a reward for turning in somebody's watch like you just hope that

someone would do

For more infomation >> Shamisen and Secret Japanese Gardens - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

CLIPS TWITCH #41 * ¿ FAZE_MYTH ? * - FORTNITE MOMENTOS GRACIOSOS Y DIVERTIDOS - Duration: 8:31.

QUE ?

EN TU CARA LUPOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LUUUUUPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

For more infomation >> CLIPS TWITCH #41 * ¿ FAZE_MYTH ? * - FORTNITE MOMENTOS GRACIOSOS Y DIVERTIDOS - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

6 Tips to achieve a successful date - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> 6 Tips to achieve a successful date - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Hearthside Chat: Bumm Labortechnologie (Deutsche Untertitel) - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Hearthside Chat: Bumm Labortechnologie (Deutsche Untertitel) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Charla junto al fuego: Bienvenidos a los Laboratorios Bum (subtítulos ES) - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Charla junto al fuego: Bienvenidos a los Laboratorios Bum (subtítulos ES) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to: Drift wood effect with Chalk paint - Duration: 5:27.

Driftwood Effect

Hello!

Today I thought I'll show you how to get

Light, ordinary wood to look like dark, old wood

And to that I have taken a

small wooden box

It is just pure wood

but this technique can also be used

on something that has been oiled a very long time ago

Or, you can roughen the surface a bit so that the color attaches properly

So.

I think the model on this little box is very cute, but

it's pretty dull

so I want to darken it and make it look older

And so...

The first thing I will do

is to mix two colors, I have a brown

Annie Sloan's Chalk paint - Honfleur and I have

a black - Graphite

or, gray? A very dark gray anyway

I'll mix them up so I get a brown-black shade

and then I will

pour some water into that mixture

because I want to work with a watery color

I want to use a technique called 'Wash'

and if you do it with these two colors

you can make a....... Or, a wash can be called

almost a stain!

But you do not use stain, you are using chalk paint

The important thing now when you mix the paint with water

is that you do not whisk too much

but really, really mixing it carefully

because I do not want any air bubbles here, it can affect the result very much

This can get pretty messy so I get some paper,

Plus, if I get too much paint on

I can wipe the paint with the paper so I get

just the shade I want

Before I start painting I'll scratch a little bit

I'm going to chop a bit here and there

Because it will be very nice, the color will soak in so it will be

darker in those places

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét