Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 20 2018

I can't really see anything from here so I hope my hair looks okay if not we're just

we're just gonna go with it hey guys it's Amanda and welcome back to my channel

*swipe sound*

today I'm going to be answering a few

questions that some of you guys sent in mostly my boyfriend my friends because

I'm irrelevant but

yeah there's no but after that so I asked on Twitter for

y'all to ask them some questions um if you don't follow moans when I ready and

my twitter is itsamandawan go check it out

um yeah so I'm just gonna find the place that actually has questions I'm

unprepared so the first question is which countries and/or cities do you

want to travel to in the future that is a really good question if I answered all

of the places I wanted to go to we would literally be sitting here for like years but

one place I really want to travel to in the next five years is going to be a

hundred percent um actually let's think I

I really want to go to Iceland um I really want to go to Spain I want to go to

Greece I want to go everywhere in Europe um I want to go to Chicago I want to go

to a lot of places um but like my number one spot right now would probably be

Iceland or Thailand I want to travel a lot so yeah

is my shirt clean

um

favorite book right now um I don't really have I don't read um I would love

to read but I get too distracted so right now I don't really have a favorite

book a book that I can read all the time is Perks of Being a Wallflower but

um willl you be premiering your rap career at the VidCon 2019 cypher I mean

what career

what's your favorite quote or saying I don't really have a

favorite one but I literally I think that like my favorite saying or my

favorite motivational thing is to just be yourself and be who you are because

no one else is gonna be like and no one else is you therefore just own that and yeah

if you could work with any actor in any medium photos video interview fashion

etc who would you want to work with I would die die die to work with Shay Mitchell

literally I've been like like she is my girl crush okay like if I can have

only one girl crush for the rest of my life it would be Shay Mitchell i'm

obsessed with her work I'm obsessed with everything that she does um yeah so

I'd love to work with her I would love to have like an interview with her like

just talk about her life and everything like that because we're both from Canada

so I think that would be really cool so I know you're never gonna ever ever ever

ever know who the fuck I am but if by slight chance you ever come across this video or

anyone that knows Shay Mitchell, tell her to hit me up would you ever consider

not living in Canada I mean I wouldn't mind moving somewhere for like a month

or something like the state's a month or like Europe for a month but like

I would never be able to like dead ass just live in the States because the

states is corrupted right now what is your biggest goal for YouTube or

filmmaking I just want to send a message out I want to be Who I am like 100% of

the time um I would love to have this as my full-time job not just like youtube

but like creating stuff as a full-time job so I guess that's the biggest goal

what was your favorite moment from California and do you think you'd ever

live there um my favorite part I think was just like seeing friends and taking

photos and stuff like that if I would ever live there um I wouldn't like a

hundred percent move from there because because of a lot of reasons um but I woud

like totally like book an Airbnb for a month and chill there and stuff I would do that type

of stuff but I wouldn't like a hundred percent devote myself to living there

how do you deal with the pressure of this generation to have everything

secured by the age of twenty five

if y'all didn't know I'm 20 years old I look like

I'm 12 but I'm 20 and the fact that like in five years I'm supposed to have my

life together my shit together like everything together is one hundred percent

impossible I'm probably might be still in school or I might have just graduated so

having like everything secured and locked down by 25 is highly impossible but

I don't think you ever have to like have a certain date where you have to have

everything fucking like a hundred percent done and down ok my nose

piercing but I don't think there's a certain age that you need to have

everything like settled down and stuff take your time don't feel like you

have to like finish everything in a certain time frame like just take your damn time

what do you plan to be doing in the next

five years I just I want to be done school forever like

a hundred percent forever and I want to just be creating I want to own my own studio

one day so fingers crossed

and the last question is what motivates you to get

out of bed and who's your biggest inspiration motivates me to get out of

bed is probably my work my boyfriend and food my biggest inspiration don't know

um all my friends inspire me my boyfriend inspire me people that are

in the creative field really inspire me so I don't have like one sole person

that like inspires me but a lot of people do so yeah so I hope you guys

enjoyed this video if you did please give it a big thumbs up and subscribe to

me below and I'll see you next time and remember live life don't think twice I'm

outta here

*music for the rest*

For more infomation >> I WANT TO MOVE TO CALIFORNIA? - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Knit Crochet Health & Wellness Granny Square Sun Beam #132 - Duration: 34:09.

this is going to be a granny square made with a I crochet hook four ply yarn this

is the same square that I sent for the Project Linus squares we will be using

two colors I'm going to start with a chain four join

I'm going to work 12 half double crochet in my loop I'm going to do a chain one

and pull up this will not count as a stitch I want to work 12 full half

double crochet in my loop 1 2 3

for

by

six

seven eight

9 10 11

12 now will join in our beginning half double crochet now we will be doing 24

half double crochet I'm going to start round 2 the same way with a chain one

pull it up this will not count as a stitch and I'm going to do two half

double crochet in each stitch around

you

there's 12

thirteen 14

15:16

17 18 19

20 21 22

23:24 join in the beginning half double crochet now we are going to cut our yarn

and change color now I'm attaching my new color it can be

anywhere I'm staggering it from my ending point

and starting it over here to eliminate any potential seams that may show up

round 3 we are going to be working with double crochet so I'm going to chain 3

and do a double crochet in the same stitch now I'm going to do 1 double

crochet in the next double crochet we will have 36 double crochet on this

round so 2 in the next

one two double crochet

one double crochet two double crochet

one double crochet two double crochet

then continue around until you have 36 double crochet total I've completed my

36 double crochet for round three and now I'm going to join and change color

now I'm going back to my first color and I can join anywhere do a slip stitch now

chain one single crochet in the first double crochet we will be doing 12

elongated front post single crochets around round one so this is how we'll do

it

you

take the hook and put it around the half double crochet around round one wrap the

yarn over pull it up like this and then make sure the yarn is behind

the hook there's the strand of yarn right here

and then continue and do the single crochet and this way it'll catch all the

threads there will be two single crochet in between each elongated single crochet

now we'll do another elongated stitch and it will be right next to this one

that we just did put the hook in on the right side of the stitch around the back

bring it up to the front wrap the yarn over the hook and then give it a good

tug like this trying to bring it up as much as you can now make sure all the

yarn is behind the hook and then we go ahead and do a regular single crochet

just like that then we have two of them done and this is what they look like now

do one single crochet in each of the next two stitches now we will be working

on our third elongated front post single crochet stitch

you

one single crochet in each of the next two

now an elongated front post single crochet

you

one single crochet in each of the next two now an elongated front post single

crochet

now it will start to pull a little bit

but that's just kind of the nature of the stitch now one single crochet in

each of the next two

you

last elongated front post single crochet

single crochet in the last single crochet and then join that completes

round four and this is what it looks like and on the back it might be a

little bit ruffled up kind of we will continue with this color I'm going to

chain one and pull up for a long chain this will not count as a stitch now do

two double crochet in the same stitch which is the single crochet on the

previous round now do one half double crochet in the next stitch one half

double crochet and the stitch after one single crochet in each of the next three

stitches

one half double crochet in each of the next two stitches two double crochet in

the next stitch what we are trying to accomplish is turning the circle into a

square chain to the next single crochet do two double crochet one half double

crochet in each of the next two stitches

one single crochet in each of the next three stitches

one half double crochet in each of the next two stitches two double crochet in

the next stitch chain to do two double crochet in the next single crochet one

half double crochet in each of the next two stitches one single crochet in each

of the next three stitches

one half double crochet in each of the next two stitches two double crochet in

the next single crochet chain two two double crochet in the next single

crochet one half double crochet in each of the next two stitches one single

crochet in each of the next three stitches

one half double crochet in each of the next two stitches two double crochet in

the last single crochet chain to join in the beginning double crochet now we're

going to change our color and this is what we have so far I'm going to be

attaching the yarn behind this chain and what I'm looking for is this neat little

effect here that makes it look like there's a chain all the way around the

square and so right here you see the chain two space and there are there's a

loop behind the chain and we'll attach the yarn right in this loop here

now we'll chain one and pull up and do two full half double crochet

now the stitches across the row are going to be back post double crochet the

corners will be half double crochet along the edge will be double crochet

what we're trying to accomplish is an even square I wrap the yarn over my hook

I insert the hook from the back right side to the front around the front to

the left of the stitch to the back wrap the yarn over and then do a regular

double crochet we'll do the same thing for each stitch across insert your hook

on the right side from the back around the front then to the back and then do a

double crochet

and you'll do that around each stitch the first two were done around the

double crochet we'll loop around the half double crochet in the single

crochet it will all be done the same way

you

upon completion of the back post double crochets we have 11 altogether and this

is the effect that we are looking for now we will do two half double crochet

in the loop behind the chains

chained to two half double crochet in the next loop behind the next chain

now we do 11 more back post double crochet around each stitch

two half double crochet in the loop behind the first chain it may be kind of

difficult to see that it's there and it can be done

chain two now to half double crochet in the loop behind the second chain

one back post double crochet around each of the next 11 stitches

you

two half double crochet in the loop behind the chain chain two two half

double crochet in the loop behind the next chain

one back post double crochet in each of the next 11 stitches

we're around to the beginning now due to half double crochet in the loop behind

the chain

chain to join in the beginning half double crochet this is what we have upon

completion now we can go ahead and cut earlier we want to make sure the tails

are knotted and sewn in

this will be an approximate six inch square

For more infomation >> How to make Knit Crochet Health & Wellness Granny Square Sun Beam #132 - Duration: 34:09.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Anna Mulle Siivet - Duration: 2:36.

When dark clouds cover sky and earth,

It is difficult to see where to go

The wind is blowing against my face,

It does not feel like there is any visible light

Give me wings on my back to fly to you with an invitation

I will fly over sea, earth and sky

Give me wings on my back, for when I cannot cope,

Because of your love you just miss her

The cold rain soaks me,

Like many of the forgotten tears

Only you hear my cry

I'm give you my all, you're my security

Give me wings on my back to fly to you with an invitation

I will fly over sea, earth and sky

Give me wings on my back, for when I cannot cope,

Because of your love you just miss her

Yeah, you just miss her

Yeah, you just miss her

Give me wings on my back, for when I cannot cope,

Because of your love you just miss her

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Anna Mulle Siivet - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Vamos A Adoptar Si Yo No Puedo Tener Hijos? 🤔 Preguntas Que He Evadido #2🦄 Bessy Dressy - Duration: 26:14.

🦄👋 Hello my beautiful people I hope you are very well today

I have the second part of those questions that I have escaped

so if you want to continue with this story that this video opens and

the first question says why not you participate in our Latin beauty

this has been asking me a lot lately because right now when I'm

recording this video I think they are starting the auditions for our

Latin beauty and chance there auditions here in san antonio that is

near where I live I live at an hour or less than san antonio but look good

you know good I told you that I am short I am short I do not

I have the stature of these of those who have normally won

then I have never felt like that I can go and I'm going to stay and I'm going to

have the opportunity to get to the final and all that because they always end

choosing one that has the stature and the body step of a model but right now

it's different it's assumed that it does not matter the age does not matter the body or anything but

I also have other reasons this I do not know if you know carell and she is

one on youtube is Mexican and she counted once she went to participate and

that she ended up leaving her not the they took out she left because she did not

he liked for nothing what he saw because supposedly

these girls I do not know if it reminds us I saw this video a long time ago but

she hinted as that in front of the camera were one thing and behind

camera were other than those people did not they showed in front of the camera what

they were really and that's what I I have always seen and I do not like this

bochinche that arms is the drama those insulting fights that grab onto

the hairs I'm not like that I'm a super quiet person now if I

look for me they will find me because neither it did not stop me from absolutely nobody ever

he has left me in nobody since he was very little It has always been so quiet but if I

they are looking for me they will find me then that is not how is the how I explain them

it's like the right place for me I think that would help me to unwrap more and

all the opportunities that are given by go to participate in that program but it

it makes me all that has a price then I'm not that kind of person

of being in drama and being calling the attention in front of a

and all this then I think that simply no it is not for me imagine

that if I go I'm going to let you leave I'm going to leave my channel and everything

this then right now I do not know we're going to point of reaching the million I feel very

OK with what I'm doing I feel that

I am like unwinding more and I I am connecting more with you since

it has cost me a lot of times people from wrap me up because it's from those that I

they have long known that I I started super super shy and it does not

a lot is that I started how to do more and I then, right now, I feel like

super happy with what I'm doing and I have other projects also in mind

then no no no no no it is not for me second question says what is your worst

fear my worst fear has always been to be mother have children and have something happen to me

and I dont know

I do not know why I do not have children but if I'm very scared and I think that's why

I was also very afraid of also like having a dog because

I do not know why I think about those things

I also feel the trauma of losing a being dear I have never lost a being

Dear a person super close to me

then it was just one to think about it is that I end up traumatized then I think that

that is my all fear the question number 3 says you have read the future not

to those things I can not say that I I'm scared but I'm not given

little things that make me weird and I think nobody has that power of

read the future and know exactly what what is going to happen in the future

maybe we can have an idea of according to the plans to the ideas that

we have to the way of thinking in our what is it that can happen

in a few years but that someone so out of nowhere I come to say with the

unless we have such a technology advanced that someone comes in the future

and tell me and this is going to happen to you then

otherwise I do not know I do not believe in that the question number 4 I already answered them more

or less in the first part because I are asking if I have operated

some part of my body and I already talked about this topic more in detail in the first

part but then the answer is no I do not I have changed my body or anything

I'm planning to change anything in the body you know I think what to do

in mind that the only false the only thing that is not mine that I use are the

false eyelashes and use them without anything else because I like makeup and I like it

the touch that they give to the makeup of what contrary to me everything hinders me and not

I hold the lashes to walk them therefore neither this time you know that I do not

I use a jean justitos I do not use extensions nothing nothing is that as you

I say everything everything everything everything and it hinders me I can not stand anything, I'm very delicate in that

with telling them that I do not believe but I to put a little droplet we are not

this for me is torture my wife is I ended up angry with me because I try

do it I have to try to put myself about ten for one to go inside

of the eye so that one falls inside the eye then you will be super difficult and

then my husband is going to live with me next he lives it I'm not

doing well then the envelope of help me and I give something does not stay there

not my eyes are the most delicate I do not I do not catch something very ugly and I feel

ok ugly and the finished angry how awful what dramatic what

functions of those that I can not be me it makes super super difficult to put a

simple droplet in the eyes imagine now for me to endure an operation

or something those things the question number 5 s if for some

reason I could not get pregnant have thought of adopting children and if this is

something that we in my husband and I we have talked for a long time

also can I or can not go out pregnant we always want to adopt is

something that as I tell you we have come speaking for a long time one

because I believe with the type of person that I am what hen I am and I do not know is

that you look at the plan is obviously first see if I'm really going to be able to go out

pregnant because I'm not with everyone these problems that I have I do not know what

so easy is it going to do to me I do not know if I'm going to have to put myself in treatment I do not know

what will happen then but the idea is

If I can get pregnant, we're going to try once and everything will depend

as is my experience with pregnancy with the delivery as I am going because it is that I

I'm a chicken I do not know how I'm going do with that then I do not feel

it may be that the opposite is true be a formation there that the birth is

Easy bread for me but as I am knowing I feel what

I do not know that I'm not that woman to be able to be giving birth and relative

for that then in the idea is that no try with one and it depends as

what happens that my husband wants him a big family but I said

that I do not think I'm capable of give him five children I do not know then

everything depends but in the same way I can I can one have a dozen

children and we would always like to adopt because I know there are many children who

they need that they need a home and then we wanted

help them not especially with the type of person who is my non-personal husband

super smart super smart educated that tita that that I know he

is going to be an excellent dad but I was talking

with this tremendous is a pampered but I can not see with seeing myself

I feel like I'm going to make a mom too much orcaweta as we would say in the

very consensitive videos do not feel that the kids are going to be more expensive but

let's see but I for my part husband me whenever he's going to be a

excellent father he knows a lot about psychology a lot of philosophy he studies

all of that then I know it's going to be a very good father so he is more than

trained to adopt a dozen children or to have a dozen children

but now in adoption if we want but you know that adopting a child

it's not like that so it's a long process is a process that you need is needed

money also for example the last time we were finding out that if we

we want to adopt someone in Honduras we have to do the procedure in Honduras

that we can not around here because of the supposedly

I do not know are not well informed of the subject but what I did understand is that states

United and Honduras do not have that relationship to start an adoption process

from here but that we had I have to start with this thing, I do not know how to

I say how the whole thing works but this like I was disappointed

little bit I do not understand why honduras and USA do not have

this connection I do not know what will happen so obviously I am from Honduras and

knowing the situation of the country and the poverty that exists in Honduras and how many

children need help in Honduras I think that obviously Honduras would be in

first in friendship when you arrive the time for us to be ready to

adopt but hey you never know what can happen but yes that's the idea

adopt a few children the next question says how much do you earn on youtube

let me tell you that I already throat It's hurting me from talking so much

so many for talking so much we've been talking very much good look and

we as youtubers do not have a jump fixed every month then I do not give them

I can say this won and that means that I'm going to win every month

it works like this a few months more expensive others months that not less depending on how many

visits receive my videos depending how much you look at the ads that

they come out in the videos depending on which country my videos are

see more because if they did not know we youtubers win more

when those ads are seen by people who live here in the USA

companies pay more for those ads that the people who watch my videos in

mexico in colombia mexico colombia usa it is the three main countries that

more see my videos then all that depends there are many things that depend on

how much one wins now let me tell you that lacan me until this year because I

I started earning a quantity of money what could we say that

he won enough to consider me this is my job but I do not earn what

enough to pay me alone this lifestyle that I have to live in

this house have a car pay internet the cameras the lights the computer the

vision program because all this that you do not see all this requires money

so with this that I win I could not pay me all this then with what

that my husband wins with what I earn if I can have everything I have of what

otherwise I would not, I could not then there is also profit on the part of

paid videos that this also this it depends because not all brands or

all companies pay the same no paid videos are made every month

some months a few are made by example this month I made three and my

earnings right now on youtube have gone down then but I recover with the videos

paid I've done for the next month right now I do not have any paid video

planned so I'm just going to do the money that comes from youtube then

it is a very extensive subject of which we could here spend talking hours and

hours but yes and no one is going to say

I earn a thousand dollars because this month that person can earn a thousand dollars but the

next month you can earn less or more then in a few words there is no

fixed salary like in a normal job that one can that one has a salary

fixed now the advantage is that if you We put a lot of work and a lot of desire and

we make videos paid collaborations campaigns one has the opportunity to

earn more not only is not limited then to have a fixed salary, mind me

I do not know if I explain myself, they understand that What do I want to say to you?

and also with the time between more go uploading subscribers and a number of

visits one more is winning as I say I until this year was that I started to win

an amount that for me to consider this my work that

I can pay for my things with what I I do and this also youtube is something that

one starts it as a hobby as a hobby nobody is going to start on youtube

earning money not that is a lie start to see the good gain

that also depends really because there channels that start

out of nowhere they go up but usually that takes a process of

several years then with the years with the time is where one sees the gain the

next question say you have had some loving disappointment or you have broken the

heart of yebes phil is that no I have not had no loving disappointment is that

there is a story of all this because I I am like that, I with men have a

very strong character and I have a character I'm telling you because I'm from the

that do not allow anything that he wants control so I have a

quite peculiar character with the men thanks to my mom who taught me

do what is said she has a character with men

quite peculiar we could say that it leaves the men of a very bad

way so I grew up with that from which I do not

I want to be like my mom and my sister with the one that I grew up she has this

character that I myself have with the men she is very strong then

I grew up wanting to be like my sister and I did not want to not be like my mom

so from a very young age I was the that I wanted to be to men as well as to

I was given a gift, I won 'then I always wanted to have control myself

it was always the one that was giving them cuts to all my boyfriends

I have been bad and tremendous with my boyfriends with my husband I was so tremendous when

I had just met him of which I did not I feel proud because it is not good

either do not walk with that attitude this maybe I do not know if I broke the

heart to someone I could not tell them but if I did a thousand apologize after

my intention fortunately I met my husband

pretty young so do not follow breaking hearts

but if it's good my wife if I He accepted tremendous and everything but he understood

that I was young and that he I thought maybe that's why I was

had that kind of character for for the guy realized that it's not that I'm

well because I did grow up with that mentality then we could say that

I have never allowed a man break my heart I broke it before

that they contain me, I gave them a cut always before they went to me

to give court I was crazy I was crazy in few words the next question says

why did you get married so young is this I'm not going to answer them here

because I already recorded a video exclusive with this question and with this

theme I do not know what video they will see first but wait for it or if I already uploaded it here

I'll leave it to you in the first comment the next question says what

you do with clothes that you do not like or that You do not look good, look at me, right now

a great collection and of clothes that I do not like or that I do not

there is a large part I do not have left it is great more than all are like a

bunch johnson that I like but I they are very long those I am

saving because they are very good quality to start are very beautiful

so I'm saving them for when I go to Honduras and I saw them now

I'll fix it because you'll say because here it's too expensive to be

arrange clothes or do not pretend that sometimes it costs more the ruled than what

one paid for the garment then sometimes it is better to buy that garment another

another a garment similar to this or another size or what do I know to send it to

fix here is very expensive and I do not have to someone you know or someone close to you

can I get the clothes then I get too expensive so better rum me the

I've been in Honduras or since I fix and I know that you have prepared it

more I have a cousin who already knows sewing and all that so scoop this I have

job and other clothes I have given to my friends

that I have here that they like my style and what's left of my clothes then to her

several I have given them a good amount of clothes also my little niece

when she came in December she took many of my clothes also the one that

liked and what was left and another the I'm also saving there for when

go to honduras unah give away the other sell it depending on the condition in

that is the amount of the fabrics and everything that's so that's what I have

planned to do with my clothes I know that many of you tell me they raffle me not

I know that clothes but what is it that happens you know that I have already done many

raffles in which he gave them an order of best clothes of any of my you have

favorite so that you do not have limitations because obviously if I

I make a raffle of clothes the only ones that they will be able to participate they are the ones that use

my size or those who like that style of clothes then I prefer to do it from that

way since anyone can participate obviously

as long as you like the clothes that there is in that store and there are no limitations

in they have colors or in absolutely nothing so that's how it makes me

easier and I would not like to take it out a winner and send things to her and then

that may not fit you very much very small very long are very

short then they have me is a single roll then I prefer to do it from this

way and the last question says no I would forgive you, you are brave

thank God that we're done already my throat hurts from so much

speaking is that I have spoken and spoken and talked and returning the question that does not

I would forgive my husband and I always I said from very small I always said

that I never but it was never going to allow violence

domestic in my marriage or in my house this topic is

it's pretty strong for me to talk about this topic and already go here

I have planned tell you a little more about this topic

but if domestic violence is something that I would not allow because I lived it

not me but by forms

and it's something that has affected me

I can not even talk about that topic because it's something that affected me, it affected me

very much all my life then in what side of the day

I have more things to do for giving me makeup

to myself as they see violence domestic is a subject in the heart

pretty strong

good in a few words that would not forgive him and that's a subject

in which I want to talk later but as you see you need to be well

prepared for that obviously not bring this makeup

because that's why I've been very slow to talk about

this topic but it is something that yes I would like to share my experience

you on this subject but good that that would be what would not allow

for nothing we can have 20 children be it let it be but it is a no no no no no good

my pretty people up here came this video I feel that manuel as sad

you control was crying my god what good of that question

unintentionally wanting to leave it last but I hope that this video will

has helped a lot that finds them entertaining that you liked that

have learned more about me than they see that we are equal, well, I hope so

I hope I'm not alone and none of these issues let me your opinions of horse

in those comments you already know that if this kind of videos like them let me

little hands up let me know that bajit in the comments that they liked that no

they liked it and if they still have not subscribed to the channel can do it here

down on that little red button where he says subscribe click there

if it is the button it appears in red it's because our writings of the

channel if they appear gray because that action that was talking a lot but good

so easy and fast to subscribe to a channel on YouTube and of course not anymore

they forget to follow me in my networks social in all my social networks I

they find themselves as a vice trust and there I share a little more of my life

ideas of to you then and that you are fashionistas like me

go on to follow that I over there I hope and last but not least

important that you do not forget to activate that bell of notifications so that

do not miss any of my videos and you are the first to see us

very many but many thanks for see and I send them many kisses many

hugs and I see them in the next video BYEEE

For more infomation >> Vamos A Adoptar Si Yo No Puedo Tener Hijos? 🤔 Preguntas Que He Evadido #2🦄 Bessy Dressy - Duration: 26:14.

-------------------------------------------

Slow Swedish #3 - Morning routines - Duration: 4:28.

Hi everybody and welcome to a new episode

in slow Swedish.

My name is Joakim as always.

Good morning, you guys!

Today I wanted to talk a little bit about what to do in the morning.

A lot of people probably wake up in the morning

to go to school or to work for instance.

One would probably use an alarm clock

since one would want to wake up on time.

Hopefully you would get up

but it's not always that you would make it and you'd get back to sleep

with the risk of being too late.

When you then get out of bed,

you'd maybe go to the toilet first or get dressed first.

Then you'd maybe have breakfast.

You do know, that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

As a Sweden, you eat a lot of different things for breakfast.

There is of course no right or wrong

but it's common to have, for instance, boiled eggs with caviar.

Caviar is really a caviar paste

that is common in Sweden.

One could also make a sandwich with caviar and cheese.

Such a sandwich is one of my favorite sandwiches.

It is also common to eat, for instance,

fermented milk or yogurt with cereals.

After the breakfast, you would probably brush your teeth.

and one does that in the bathroom with a toothbrush and toothpaste.

You must brush thoroughly or else the tooth trolls will come.

When you've brushed your teeth and maybe put on some makeup,

it's time to go to school or work

or whatever you're going to do during the day.

And then you take your stuff, put on shoes

and clothes and walk out and lock behind you.

Then you can either walk, take the bus, take a taxi,

take the train or take the car to the place you're going to.

Alright, guys, that was all for now.

If you want to learn more Swedish, there is sayitinswedish.com

or sprichmalschwedisch.com if you speak German

and if you want to talk to me or practice your Swedish

you can do that on our, or my, Discord server

or on social media.

You'll find the links in the description.

We'll see eachother in the next video.

Until then, take care. See you. Bye!

It looks so stupid when I bend down towards the mic like this.

Oh, well.

I think it's time to give the back some exercise.

For more infomation >> Slow Swedish #3 - Morning routines - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah's Playlist for Thinking Critically about Visuals - Duration: 0:55.

[ ♪ Intro ]

Hello!

My name is Sarah Suta and I am a videomaker for SciShow and Scishow Space.

This is another in our series of playlist videos

where folks at Complexly pick out some things that we think you might enjoy.

Absolutely nothing comes out of a vacuum,

from movies and television to the symbols that you see so often you don't even notice them.

I love that youtube has opened up a space for people to dig in to critical thinking

and the academic critique of these symbols.

As someone who has been to a few pop culture conferences,

I dream of the eventual scholarly papers delving into the way cultural analysis is done in youtube videos.

So here are some videos about the visual world around us

and some deeper thoughts about what those images might mean and where they come from.

It will be easier for you to see this list if you are watching in Playlist mode,

so there is a link to that in the description.

Thanks for watching the Complexly Channel and Don't Forget To Be Awesome.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét