Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

The U.S. seems to be sending mixed messages to North Korea.

Only a day after U.S. defense chief Mattis said no decisions have been made about joint

military exercises with South Korea,...

U.S. President Trump says that there is no reason to be spending large amounts of money

on the war games.

Park Ji-won has more.

U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted an official White House statement on Wednesday evening,

local time,...saying "there is no reason to be spending large amounts of money on the

joint South Korea-U.S. war games."

The statement continues that Trump believes his relationship with North Korean leader

Kim Jong-un is a very good and warm one.

But it stressed Trump can instantly start the joint military exercises again with South

Korea, and Japan, and if he does,... the exercises will be far bigger than ever before.

The statement also criticized China for not pressuring the North enough onto the path

of denuclearization.

The statement came,... only a day after U.S. defense chief James Mattis said Tuesday,...

that the Pentagon had "no plans at this time to suspend any more exercises" on the Korean

Peninsula.

The comment was made at a press briefing at the Pentagon,... and Mattis added that no

decisions have been made,.. on whether large-scale joint military exercises like Ulchi-Freedom

Guardian and Foal Eagle will be conducted next year,... and that any decision would

be made in consultation with the U.S. State Department.

The U.S. defense chief also issued a follow-up statement earlier Wednesday that said the

Pentagon's military posture has not changed since the Singapore summit,... and no decisions

have been made over the exercises,... leaving room for possible cancellations.

Mattis also said only three military exercises had been suspended,... to allow space for

a diplomatic approach to negotiations with North Korea.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> No reason to be spending large amounts of money on joint U.S.-South Korea war games: White House - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

5 đừng 8 nên để giàu có ngay khi còn trẻ - Dòng chảy cuộc sống - Duration: 11:43.

For more infomation >> 5 đừng 8 nên để giàu có ngay khi còn trẻ - Dòng chảy cuộc sống - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Trump promised to end Korean War to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un: Vox - Duration: 2:19.

Let's start with the shaky state of Pyongyang-Washington ties.

Could there be another reason behind the current stalemate in negotiations between the United

States and North Korea?

While many are pointing an accusing finger at Pyongyang for dragging its feet on denuclearization,...

a U.S. media outlet reports that President Trump may have made Kim Jong-un a big promise

of his own during the Singapore summit,... one he has yet to keep.

Lee Ji-won has more.

U.S. President Donald Trump reportedly promised North Korean leader Kim Jong-un that he would

end the Korean War during their historic summit in Singapore back in June.

U.S. media outlet Vox, citing multiple sources familiar with the negotiations, reported Wednesday

that President Trump told Kim that he would sign a declaration to end the war soon after

their summit.

But since then, the U.S. has been repeatedly urging North Korea to take more concrete actions

for its denuclearization, more specifically, handing over 60 to 70 percent of its nuclear

warheads within six to eight months.

Vox says this is likely what brought about the deadlock and the increasingly hostile

response from the North.

One of the sources told Vox that President Trump having promised a peace declaration

but then making it conditional would seem as though Washington is reneging on its commitments

and it makes sense why the North Koreans are angry.

While the White House declined to comment, State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert

said she's not familiar with that being part of the overall agreement, but once again reiterated

the U.S. believes denuclearization has to take place before anything else.

Despite the skepticism and doubt, likely aggravated by President Trump's cancellation of his Secretary

of State's visit to Pyongyang,... the president once again reiterated that he's on good terms

with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

Speaking at the White House on Wednesday, President Trump said the U.S. is doing very

well with North Korea.

But he pointed to China as one of the reasons for the current stalemate with the North.

"China is the route to North Korea.

Ninety three percent of the products and various things that go into North Korea, go through

China.

And I think that China makes it much more difficult in terms of our relationship with

North Korea."

President Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping and China in general, but said

that, with the U.S. losing hundreds of billions of dollars a year to China, he had to straighten

out their lob-sided trade relationship.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Trump promised to end Korean War to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un: Vox - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Enrique Iglesias 07-Month-Old Twins Adorable New Video - Duration: 1:29.

Enrique Iglesias 07 Month Old Twins Adorable New Video

For more infomation >> Enrique Iglesias 07-Month-Old Twins Adorable New Video - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Woman | 웃기는 여자 Ep.2 [2015 Drama Special / ENG / 2015.04.03] - Duration: 43:48.

Why aren't you eating?

You drank all night long yesterday, didn't you?

Yeah.

Did you drink a lot?

Who'd you drink with?

Oh...

What? Did you drink with a girl?

No...

You know...

I drank with my neighbor.

You didn't answer my calls.

Who did you drink with?

- Mira... / - She did her live radio show.

- What's with you? / - Ow, my head...

Tell us. Who did you drink with?

- Geez. / - Ko Eunhui. Coffee.

- Who is it? / - Who?

Good times.

Are you jealous?

If you kiss, it means you're dating, right?

Of course.

It was like that in the Joseon era.

I kissed all the girls I dated.

But I didn't date all the girls I kissed.

What about a peck?

We need coffee now.

What?

What's wrong with me?

That was an accident.

Just a moment in my life.

The comedian is here.

Goodness!

Don't take a table each.

I need to clear this.

You know each other.

- Come on. / - I just...

Did you fight?

Sit here. Goodness.

Hello.

Do you want to eat or drink?

I'll have the noodles.

What are you doing?

Excuse me?

I want my money back.

Huh?

"Many a mickle makes a muckle."

At least pay me back little by little.

Today...

There were 2 old ladies named Kitchy

since they were born in kitchens.

Another was named Doory.

They applied for name changes.

Ms. Doory was named so

because the mother gave birth

holding onto a doorknob.

So?

You know...

Their lives weren't so good.

So names are important after all.

So...

I looked into gorillas.

They're smart.

They're nice and gentle.

They never attack people first.

It looks like they're angry when

they beat their chests, right?

It's because they're scared.

They don't want to fight,

so they make others run away

by scaring them off like that.

It's quite charming.

So?

I'm just saying...

They are...

Better than human beings.

A bit to the front!

Go for it!

The head is quite big.

No, move over.

- That's it! / - Yeah!

Why get the head?

The bottom?

We got it!

Oh, gosh!

I told you I'd get it.

Thank you.

I got it with my own money.

Excuse me?

I like gorillas too.

"I like gorillas too."

Wait a second!

Gosh.

Hi, friend.

Hi.

About today's recording...

It's okay.

What's wrong?

Hey!

What's with you?

Come on!

What did I do?

You're driving me nuts.

Sorry, it was her.

It wasn't me!

- I... / - It's okay.

Hey!

Don't do it.

- Don't. / - Eunhui.

Eunhui, it's okay.

- It wasn't me. / - It's okay.

It wasn't me.

Hey.

It really wasn't me.

Seriously...

I guess it really was her.

Why you...

Barley rice really makes me fart.

- Why in front of him... / - Hey.

No one would've believed it was me.

Oh, right.

I heard Judge Oh used to like Judge Nam,

but he went on the group blind date.

Really?

When they laugh together in the waiting room...

Gosh...

They look so good together.

Yeah, they are both judges...

Did you get our team's tickets?

I don't know!

That wench...

What do you do on weekends?

Accumulated work or sleep...

You don't watch movies?

No.

I guess you don't like movies.

Huh?

Oh, movies?

I watch them.

I like movies.

Really?

Then...

Want to see one this weekend?

Sure.

- Eunhui! / - Yanghui!

Hui... Girls!

No. Let's do this again.

Ready, go.

Yanghui.

Hey!

Ready, go.

- Eunhui! / - Yanghui!

Hui, hui, hui. Girls!

- No, it's not. / - No, it's not.

We are funny, aren't we?

Why are you negative?

- Look. / - This isn't funny?

- Hey! / - Funny, right?

Yeah, this was funny.

- It isn't? / - What's with you?

- Watch. / - This isn't funny?

Funny, right?

It's alright.

I'm okay with watching it alone.

Don't worry.

I need to issue a warrant all of a sudden.

Sorry.

It's okay.

Good luck.

You work on weekends too?

I came to see someone.

I see...

Which way are you going?

This way...

I mean, this way...

Bye.

Do you want to see a movie later?

I have an extra ticket.

I'm busy.

It's a really good movie.

Oh, when would we have dinner then?

We can have it afterwards.

Or...

We can eat first, then watch it.

I can watch it alone anyway.

I just have an extra ticket.

No one could make it so

I'm just asking since you're here.

It's not like you have to come.

We can have wine afterwards.

Or we can just have a meal.

It's a really good movie.

So...

I have a skit contest today.

I'll go if it ends soon.

So don't wait too long for me.

Of course not.

Don't feel pressured.

Sure.

- Bye. / - Bye.

It's been ages!

- Congratulations. / - Yes, senior.

Oh! Hey!

It's okay.

I made something funny

with Huihui Girls, watch.

Yanghui.

- Eunhui. / - It's over.

Over?

They want me out.

But it's Huihui Girls.

They want us to change it.

The Confident Girl.

Yang Yanghui...

The shaman was right.

They said there's nothing special about me.

Hey!

At least Yanghui made it.

Congratulations.

Hey.

Smile. Let's go eat.

Let's eat until we die.

You can treat us.

Come on. Just go.

Congratulations. Let's go.

Is the skit contest over?

You're really alone.

I was worried since you wouldn't pick up.

- Did you call me? / - Yeah.

Thinking of you watching it alone,

I felt uncomfortable.

It ended sooner than I expected.

I'm too busy, I can't make it.

Enjoy the movie.

Yeah. Let's go in.

Gosh... He asked me to come.

I deserve this.

Going to watch a movie when

I failed the skit contest...

Just the wrong state of mind.

Ta-da.

This is it.

Get the double eyelids and

fill in the eyelids

with the fat from your bottom.

No worries in that department.

Clip your droopy eyes, reduce the cheekbones,

make your nose higher as well as your nostrils.

First, let's relocate your jaws

and give a finishing touch.

It'll be a piece of cake.

Can we do this?

Anything's possible.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

Is this a joke?

You want our hospital to fail?

Gosh.

How could you bring this?

The doctor's in shock.

- Okay? / - Help.

And there's a consultation fee.

I really didn't know. I'm sorry.

Why doesn't this come off?

Isn't this a water-based marker?

Welcome.

Learn to do something else!

Why are you bothering us here?

So many people want to be here.

Why are you here? Just go home.

Let's do it!

Let's do it!

- The Confident! / - Girl!

We can do this!

Good luck.

The Confident Girl!

Yang Yanghui!

- Hey. / - What?

The Confident Girl!

Yang Yanghui!

Why can't we get out of Yeouido?

You were great today, Yanghui.

You'll be popular soon.

I'll bet big bucks.

She's just...

What a headache.

Geez.

The ones that don't even work

eat more meat.

Eat up, eat up.

But eat as much as you

contributed to our program.

Everyone, look at me!

She's been working at the backstage

without any memorable character for 6 years.

Ko Eunhui.

I wonder what she thinks of her contribution.

Her chopsticks are moving.

Wow, it's big.

Her conscience is making

the viewers' hearts warm up.

You didn't get to eat, my puppy?

Mira.

This work party is a mess.

What?

Don't bother others when they eat.

Anchor Yun Mira...

Please stop, senior.

The recording went well.

I know. We're having a good time.

Right?

The puppy must be out for a walk.

Wild dogs bark whenever they feel like it.

What is she saying?

You can't understand?

Stop talking nonsense!

What?

Haven't you heard the rumors?

I...

I'm Eunhui's best friend,

the crazy Mira!

Ko Eunhui!

Where are you going?

Stop it, senior!

Geez, she ruined the whole party.

I'm going to kill you!

Wait for me!

My place is in your direction.

I'll catch a taxi.

Just go.

Come on, we live close by.

Please, just go.

We can save on taxi fare.

Just go!

Do I look like a pushover?

I'm sure I do.

That's why you broke our appointment.

Appointment?

You think you're a hot shot?

Oh, right, Mr. Judge.

When did I break our appointment?

Don't treat me poorly like this.

When did I treat you poorly?

You always do!

Even now!

You followed me and made a fool of me!

I just suggested taking a taxi together.

What's wrong with you?

You saw it all!

Can't you just pretend you didn't see me?

If you keep following me,

it's embarrassing.

Did you go home okay?

Let's go have coffee.

Hello.

Hey.

Come here. Hey!

Ko Eunhui!

Exaggerate your move as much as you can.

Make it big.

And you'll have to take pictures with kids.

When you take pictures...

- $80 for 6 hours? / - Yes.

Nice.

Mom.

Professional jobs are the best, right?

Of course.

That's why I said to learn skills.

- I'm going to. / - What?

I looked into beauty schools.

If I were to get a license,

I need to take a test.

Would skin care be better?

If I do that, I'll treat you...

Alright.

Good thinking.

What a good daughter.

This is dripping all over.

Why'd you buy this?

It's annoying.

She's always complaining.

What are you doing?

I want to get some procedures done.

You're fine now.

I know.

But...

What guys think...

What guys think is important.

You're so pretty and full of energy.

You mean I'm feminine, yet strong?

Very charming with a little twist?

How's your friend?

I'm worried.

She quit her job

and now she's doing nothing.

I can't lend her more money.

How will I get my money back?

I wanted to fix my face with that.

Shall I use my savings account...

For eye plastic surgery?

Shall I pay for it?

But can you curse at me like you did last time?

- When you do... / - That crazy fool.

It feels refreshing.

Wait.

Dad.

I'll tell you something funny.

A forgetful guy got into a taxi.

"Where was I going, mister?"

Guess what the driver said.

"Sir... When did you get in?"

That's what he said.

You laughed.

Eunhui.

I was watching television yesterday.

Charlie Chaplin was on.

He became famous

after 10 years of being unknown.

Did you know that?

Yes.

He must've made it

since he worked hard...

And didn't give up.

This is my favorite quote by Charlie Chaplin.

"A day without laughter

is a day wasted."

I wasted a day today.

What about you?

Did you laugh today?

If not, do you want to laugh together?

I...

I liked you, Judge Oh.

You didn't know, did you?

Well, I didn't like you like crazy.

Just a bit...

I thought you were a bit okay...

- Eunhui. / - But you don't need to worry.

I gave up on you.

You know...

We don't make a good couple at all.

I came to my senses.

- Well... / - Oh.

What's this?

A name-change application?

It's only $80.

I'll pay back the rest soon.

I'm good with credit.

Don't worry.

If you tell me your account number...

Ko Eunhui.

Is this all you have to say?

I...

I gave up on becoming a comedian.

You said...

I'm not funny at all

and I have a totally pitiful life.

So it was because of me...

No.

I didn't feel bad when you said that.

I'll get going then...

I'll really get going.

<i>Up, down, up, up, down.

You should've become a comedian.

You're so funny.

You can't become a comedian so easily.

She's not that funny.

Hard work can do the job.

Then she would've made it already.

Ko Eunhui.

Ko Eunhui!

You idiot! Answer your phone!

Be quiet.

That was Mira's message.

It's no fun without you.

- Wow. / - How do they know each other?

They're comedian colleagues.

Colleagues?

You get paid well, right?

Yes.

I'll save until next month

and register for beauty school.

You're going through puberty again.

You know...

It happened to me first.

I had no ideas for skits.

So I worked for a snack shop.

Right.

Eunhui and I ate spicy rice cakes

for a whole month because of you.

And what about you?

You did the telemarketer thing...

You did that too.

You were always crying.

I get so mad when I think about then.

Why do they curse at me?

I didn't make the jade mats.

I can't make them.

Eunhui.

Let's see how it goes.

Sit down, mom.

I'll be back.

Your husband always becomes alright

when your daughter comes.

What a relief. He's okay now.

Dad wants to give this to you.

What's this? Is this a land contract?

Geez... Dream on.

What is this?

Your name.

"Ril" means friendly

and "la" means to make something happen.

My Eunhui will become a great comedian

who creates a friendly vibe for people.

He loves it as it suits you perfectly.

Thanks, dad.

How'd you know these hard characters?

Come on.

A great judge came and named you.

Judge?

These are the documents.

The applicant Ko Eunhui

wants to change her name to Ko Rilla,

but I dismiss it since I'm concerned

of inconvenience in her daily life.

However...

Since she is determined and

I judge it is an action of conviction,

I recommend it as a stage name.

Therefore...

I've created a name with the best meaning.

I was such a bookworm.

I should've dated back in the day.

I regret it now.

What was your dream?

Dream?

Well...

Since my dad is in this field,

I just became a judge too.

What type of girl do you like?

Do you like pretty girls too?

Well...

I never thought about it.

- Stop. / - I'll do it.

It's coming out!

- Gorilla is popular. / - And...

Ko Eunhui.

Try to be more gentle.

And hear people out.

I has something to say in the playground,

but I couldn't.

I want you to live as Ko Rilla now.

Become a great comedian

whose article that can be seen

on the entertainment page of the news.

Oh...

Don't commit crimes to see me.

I won't take on your cases.

It was fun...

Gorilla, let's go.

You know.

Maybe I'll become a comedian.

I'll be your number 1 fan.

Don't make an anti-fan website.

Alright.

Sorry for not recognizing a comedian.

You be her number 2 fan.

I'll be your number 1 fan.

Congdol and Congsun's hometown

is Congo which is in Africa.

Congdol and Congsun are huge, right?

Yes!

Are you scared?

No!

Gorillas are ugly,

but they are very nice.

I don't care about looks.

As long as I don't get tired of her face.

I'd like someone

with a pretty smile, and who's full of energy.

I want to drink together after work...

And be able to talk with her.

And...

Someone with a dream.

I thought you didn't have an ideal type.

That's quite detailed.

Yeah.

If a female gorilla rejects the love

of a male gorilla,

he will beat his chest and turn away.

It looks like they're angry, right?

It looks like they're angry when

they beat their chests, right?

Just go!

Do I look like a pushover?

It's actually because they're scared.

It's because they're scared.

Don't treat me poorly like this.

It's because they don't want to fight.

They don't want to fight.

Bye.

So they...

- Make others run away... / - By scaring...

By scaring them off like that.

Ko Eunhui.

I won't give up on becoming a comedian.

Me neither.

What?

I won't give up on you.

This is how you perceive the opposite sex.

Guys remember girls' looks.

You made a very strong impression on me.

Thanks for your decision.

This is a supplement.

I love you.

I love you.

I love it.

This is how you do the body wave.

For more infomation >> Funny Woman | 웃기는 여자 Ep.2 [2015 Drama Special / ENG / 2015.04.03] - Duration: 43:48.

-------------------------------------------

MJ Songs Were Sung By Michael Jackson's Impersonator? - Duration: 5:41.

In this video

3 fake Michael Jackson songs

that do not seem to be sung by

the king of pop.

We go through the alleged songs

and Sony's reaction.

Before we delve into the story.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel

and then click the bell notification icon

next to it.

As soon as I publish a video

you will receive it by email

so that you never have to miss

a video.

Every business day!

This old story is

not known by many people.

A fan of Michael Jackson 'Vera Serova'

accused Eddie Cascio and his

production company

Angelikson Productions LLC in 2014

for making fake music

and accuse this company for

selling fake music

to Michael Jackson Estate and

Sony Music.

Serova claims that three songs

have been sung by the impersonator of

Michael Jackson

'Jason Malachi'.

The infamous songs are:

"Breaking News,"

"Keep Your Head Up"

and "Monster".

Oh before I forget.

I feature the best, funniest, or original

comment in my next video like this one.

Share your thoughts on this

allegation below.

Just before the release of the album

"Michael"

his beautiful daughter Paris Jackson

made a bombshell announcement

to friends during

a video chat that

the album does not contain

the voice of Michael.

This is about the three tracks, right?

But according to his daughter

more songs on this album are not

sung by her father.

Paris played "Hold My Hand"

from the album

and one of her friends asks

why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied,

"It's NOT him

... the whole album isn't even him!!

Go online ... go on YouTube and

look up Jason Malachi.

That's him!!"

But is this true or just a joke?

So you are just like me curious

how Jason Malachi sounds.

Well, I picked a random song by

Jason Malachi

and let you hear three pieces of his song

'Critical'.

Here is a video that Jason Malachi

sings the song 'Smile'

in acapella.

How does Michael Jackson sound in

acapella and what is the result

when I compare it with

Jason Malachi?

I believe that Malachi's voice

has striking similarities

to Michael's voice

but Michael's voice

is somewhat more substantial and

can hold keys.

But, remember, everything is possible in a

recording studio.

Nowadays it's not a requirement to have a

good voice to make a platinum hit.

But now the interesting question.

What does MJ Estate and Sony

have to say about this?

Sony has denied all those years

but during the lawsuit, Sony and

MJ Estate are suddenly

not sure if Michael Jackson has actually

sung the three songs

"Breaking News," "Monster"

and "Keep Your Head Up".

Sony and the Jackson estate later say

that it is possible that the vocals were

sung by

an impersonator.

But the label should not be held liable for

fraud, because the producers claim

it's real.

If you buy an album from

Michael Jackson you

do not expect anyone other than

Michael Jackson

or this should be clearly stated

think of duets.

If that is not mentioned and you use an

impersonator you are misleading the

buyer.

This description is the pure

definition of fraud.

Same if you buy online designer clothes

but you get imitation clothes.

Because fraud takes illegal taking

this is illegal.

That they have won the lawsuit with an

uncertain and vague story

seems that someone has paid

a lot of money.

No wonder Michael Jackson wanted to

leave Sony.

Not only is Sony exploiting

Michael Jackson

but this shows that they have

little respect

for their artists.

I think you should watch this video

this is about Sony Music.

Before I forget.

Do not forget to share this video.

Do you enjoy my videos

I ask you to support me

by joining my website lionsground.com or

my Patreon page

patreon.com/lionsground.

Your support is much needed.

For more infomation >> MJ Songs Were Sung By Michael Jackson's Impersonator? - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Woman | 웃기는 여자 Ep.1 [2015 Drama Special / ENG / 2015.04.03] - Duration: 44:35.

Ko Rilla!

Ko Rilla!

Oh, yes!

It wasn't a joke.

Fill it out again. You made a mistake.

I've checked it 3 times.

Write the name you want here.

I did.

You want to change your name

from Ko Eunhui to Ko Rilla?

Yes.

Why?

I'm a comedian.

But for now,

my position is here

outside of the spotlight.

In 1987, the God must've been very busy.

That's why he didn't have time

to think about the details of our looks.

I think God was the busiest

when he made Yanghui.

He must've regretted

not adding the finishing touch.

God must've put 3 bodies in one for Dalsuk.

As for me,

I think God just had a bit of extra time

left for the day.

I'm just a Plain Jane.

Just a regular girl.

Cheers!

- Congratulations on your move! / - Yes!

Gosh, what a big window!

The light just pours in!

I'm jealous!

I'm tired of living in the basement.

I think the sun hates me.

- Hey. / - What?

Stop it! You'll give me bad luck.

What is it?

You live in a house with a balcony.

You don't need to know. Right?

Right.

Don't leave me out.

Tell me, come on.

- Tell me. / - Okay, okay.

Come here.

You know the shaman that said

Producer Yun would have a kid?

The virgin shaman who's over 60?

As for you...

Give yourself a mole

and your life will turn around.

Gosh.

What about you?

You're hopeless.

Just too plain.

Change your name.

Since it's raining on dry land,

you will surely attract bees!

You're so naive.

You two just wasted your money.

It's true.

Look at her.

My face is funnier than hers.

Your body is better than hers.

And plus, her name is too common.

What kind of a name is Eunhui?

Even I could say that.

No, this time I have a good feeling.

She guessed Yanghui has a boyfriend too.

She said it looking straight into her face.

That's amazing.

- Even I can't believe it. / - Right?

Wait a minute.

If there are bees...

I guess you'll have a boyfriend.

No!

I don't need a guy!

I'll succeed as a comedian.

No, I'm sure it's a guy.

But she means you'll be stung by him.

Stop it.

That's why she said...

- Messed up already? / - Hi, Mira.

- Messed up. / - Substitute?

Substitute for what?

Group blind date? No way!

- Stop it! / - Anchor Yun Mira!

Group blind date? Of course!

Where is it?

Oh, my gosh! I'm on my way!

This is Judge Oh. I'm going to be working with

him on the Ministry of Justice program.

Lawyer Byeon and his colleagues.

Great occupations, right?

Let's sit down.

My imagination is failing me.

- Excuse me? / - When I heard celebrities...

I thought of singers, actresses, models...

I never even imagined about comedians.

You really are a lawyer.

You're so good with words.

I keep losing.

Let's play the game again.

Okay, this time...

B, S. Busan.

- Busy. / - Bossy.

Bosom!

Hey!

What's with you?

Gosh!

I'm sure it's frustrating to

never be able to curse as an anchor.

Yes...

We had a colleague named Bosom.

Kim Bosom.

He changed his name.

- To Cheolung? / - Yeah.

Mr. Oh is in charge of changing names.

Dusik's sister changed her name too.

Remember, Sori?

Gye Dusik's sister, Gye Sori.

You must know many funny names.

Tell us.

If I disclose personal information,

I could get sued or reported.

Come on, man.

You're so popular with the ladies.

Don't be so mean.

I'm so curious.

Well...

This is just ridiculous.

But I've seen someone change

a perfectly fine name to Ko Rilla.

I'm sorry.

They left so the 6 of us can go for wine.

I had a good time today.

I'll take you girls

to a great place near the courthouse.

Sure.

Let's go.

- See you next time. / - Hey...

Wine? Whatever.

Rice wine and pancakes are the best.

Totally.

Wasn't he in charge of you?

That judge in charge of name-changing?

He looked so picky.

Just use it as your stage name.

No, that's not enough.

Hey.

Have you tried this on your toes?

Yeah, but they can't reach my mouth.

Right? I can't even reach my feet.

I can do it...

- I can't even do this. / - Oh!

It's Oh Dalsuk.

Yeah, it's the fatty.

She looks fatter in person.

- Stop it. / - What? She's a comedian.

You're awesome.

Thank you.

Wow, she even has a manager.

I ought to...

I'm envious.

What makes you say that?

At least they recognize you.

Another can?

Let's drink up, drink up.

Let's go. I'll drop you off.

It's okay.

My place is the opposite way.

I'll take the bus.

Okay.

Bye.

- Call me. / - Okay.

Go home safely!

I'm back, ma'am.

Huh?

Sit down.

Want something to eat or drink?

I don't know her.

You don't know me?

Do you know me?

I'm Ko Eunhui.

Ko...

- Eunhui? / - You're Judge Oh, right?

We met at the group blind date just now.

I'm sorry.

This is how you perceive

opposite genders.

Girls remember guys' jobs.

Guys remember girls' looks.

I don't think...

You made a strong impression on me.

Here's your soju.

If you had wine,

shouldn't you have spaghetti?

I prefer noodles.

It must feel good.

This is on the house.

Thank you, ma'am.

Why are you eating mine?

I've been a regular here for a decade.

She gave it to me.

Do you always get your way?

I see. Since you're a judge,

I bet you change names as you wish.

I go by the law, not as I wish.

Can't you change your own name as you wish?

All Korean citizens can change their name

since they have the right to pursue happiness.

Unless it's a name like Ko Rilla.

You said you were a comedian.

But you're not funny at all.

Why should I make you laugh?

That's not what I'm saying.

When it comes to jobs...

Professionalism must ooze out of people.

I guess you make judgments anywhere.

The sense of judgment is the key here.

Don't be offended.

I was just curious.

You're a comedian who's not funny.

It's interesting.

Gosh.

Geez.

Yeah, you think you're all that.

The shaman wasn't talking about a bumblebee.

It was a wasp.

What a sting.

Why the same neighborhood of all places?

He always drinks at that cart bar too.

He comes every day.

That judge?

- Does he live there? / - Hey!

Tell me about it.

Stop leaving me out.

Hey.

Wait a second.

- What? / - The mole's location changed.

Ko Soyoung's mole.

That's how she got a hot husband.

I want her energy to pass the skit contest.

- You created the skit? / - Yeah.

Show me.

- Loyalty! / - Yanghui!

Wow!

I heard you got a call from that guy.

What guy?

The guy who dumped his hot girlfriend for me?

- Or... / - Hey, hey.

Don't try to do anything.

This is what's funny. It's just so funny.

- Stop it. / - Yanghui.

They want you to clear the set.

Come on, I need to practice.

- No one else to do it? / - No.

Alright. See you.

- Try on your outfit, Dalsuk. / - Okay.

What about me?

They don't even look for me?

- Hi, mom. / - Get over here!

No.

Not your name.

Come on, mom.

The judge said no. Not even by the law.

What?

My name wasn't changed?

I'm glad the judge is smart.

Who would want their daughter's name

to be Ko Rilla?

How dare the judge sign this?

Don't you dare change your name.

You keep the name we gave you.

Come on, dad.

Eun means "grateful," hui means "hope."

Dad named you

so you'd become grateful hope.

It doesn't matter.

The name has to suit me.

Go and learn something.

We already had this conversation.

It's pathetic to try to make people laugh

with a silly name.

Just forget about the whole thing...

Mom!

Alright.

But why do you want to be a comedian?

I need to go somewhere, mom.

Where?

You'd better not change your name!

I know you're a comedian but don't joke.

This is no joke.

I really want to change my name.

- To Ko Rilla? / - Yes.

You were born a human being.

Why live as a gorilla?

I'm a comedian.

What's the big deal?

You have to change your name?

Yes. It's everything to me.

Please... We know each other.

Can't you just do that for me?

Then...

Appeal within a month.

Wait!

It's my name.

Ask anyone on the street.

Why can't I change my own name?

Judge Nam.

She asked me to ask anyone.

She wants to...

Change her name to Ko Rilla.

What?

I registered it since she seemed pitiful.

It's just nonsense.

Ko Rilla.

Ko Rilla? Is she crazy?

Oh, my gosh.

That guy is that guy?

Yeah, it's the same guy.

So what if he's a judge?

Isn't he abusing his power?

Still...

You should've paid for his noodles.

Maybe I should have.

- Clean the stage! / - Yes, sir!

Must we do this? This is just a rehearsal.

Look at the water.

Go squeeze it out, Eunhui. Look at this mess.

If we slip and bust our heads,

will you take over this skit?

I'm sorry.

Such a strategic kid...

Hey.

You go wipe your face.

You need a pass to come in here.

Did you come for a tour?

I came to record

"Ministry of Justice on the Go."

Oh...

You must be a comedian, indeed.

We meet at the television station.

This is my prop.

You go like this...

Eunhui!

Pay me back!

You said you would when you get paid.

You're broke, aren't you?

You...

Why'd you invite me to the blind date?

You got to meet judges and lawyers.

You change when you don't need help.

When you borrowed money...

- You said you'd set me up. / - I will.

- I promise! / - I have high standards.

Public officers or professionals

are okay for me.

Betray me and go drink wine again.

Don't even go there.

Goodness, what's with them?

The types I just hate.

They ordered one dish for 6 people.

What cheapskates.

And the host Judge Oh...

His skills must be bad.

The ratings were so bad so

they only chose him for his looks.

I'm already tired of his looks.

Dalsuk is going to treat us to beef later.

You heard, right?

I have a work party today.

It's going to be Judge Oh's treat.

Super fatty pork belly.

That mean, stingy guy...

He's just so cheap.

Yeah?

That's interesting.

I thought judges were respected.

But just because you have a great job

doesn't mean you're a great person.

Some guys are obnoxious, cheap losers.

Oh, my gosh!

Oops...

Don't feel offended.

I was just curious.

He must be sick.

I love you, Judge Oh!

Thank you.

This is too much.

You always just buy her coffee.

This is gender discrimination.

Don't give or receive from lawyers.

You never bought me anything ever.

You always treat Judge Nam.

You buy your own.

This is premium beef?

What is it?

It's so tiny.

Stop acting like a beggar.

Don't say that to the premium beef.

Do well in the skit contest.

I'm treating you with the event payment.

Eat up.

They gave me fish sauce for fish sauce event.

It was so heavy...

3, 2, 1, go!

- It's good. / - This is just great.

It's good.

I was so angry.

I wanted to badmouth someone.

The shaman?

No, an obnoxious guy.

Excuse me! 5 more servings!

- Okay! / - Yeah.

Why aren't you picking up, Dalsuk?

Oh, my manager's here.

Come on, there's a club event.

I just got started here.

Hurry.

Go, it's an event.

Yeah, that way we have more to eat.

Okay...

I'll get going.

- See you later. / - Good luck.

See you later.

- Bring the meat. / - Okay.

It's good.

It's good.

- This is the extra 5 servings. / - Thank you.

Dalsuk.

Dalsuk, hey!

Dalsuk!

She already left?

Welcome.

Thank you. Welcome.

Hey, hey.

The wasp is here.

Are you ready?

<i>Bottoms up!

<i>Come on!

<i>Bottoms up!

That's so cool!

Get the glasses!

Wow.

Bottoms up!

Stop, I can't drink anymore.

<i>The alcohol's going in, in, in.

<i>Do we need to dance forever?

<i>Going in, in, in.

Where'd you learn to dance?

<i>My shoulder aches now.

This is too much...

<i>Bottoms up!

<i>Good, good, good.

<i>- Good, good. / - Good job.

<i>Do we need to dance forever?

<i>Going in, in, in.

I have a good feeling.

Don't you think we can pass the skit contest?

Right?

Then will we be able to go on stage?

Of course!

<i>Do we need to dance forever?

<i>Going in, in, in.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

How'd it go?

<i>We failed again.

- Eunhui. / - Yanghui.

You're proud of yourselves?

- Let's eat. / - Yeah.

You feel like eating?

It must be a great meal.

We didn't pass but

that doesn't mean we should starve.

2010...

11, 12, 13, 14, 15.

6 years...

<i>We want change!

Give us freedom and

the right to the pursuit of happiness...

Happy...

What's wrong?

They won't change your name?

No.

When it's not even his name.

I haven't been promoted for years.

Now they want me to quit.

Being the section chief is all I can handle.

They want me to quit.

I'm going crazy.

You're demonstrating this time?

<i>Give me freedom to change my name!

<i>Give me the right to the pursue happiness!

You and your friend ate that much.

Didn't you use the company card?

I used my own card.

Twice.

Our work party and your dinner.

Why do it separately?

Personal life and work are separate.

You're so cheap.

Cheap?

Look here.

I don't want to use my card

for those who need to dance forever.

Geez.

Instead of taking over a skit,

she's blocking the future of juniors.

Geez...

You really are a comedian.

You're good.

I'm a comedian.

I'd like to be reborn as Ko Rilla

and go on stage.

I'd like to become a comedian...

That makes people happy.

Got that?

Do you know why Charlie Chaplin

wore this ridiculous outfit

and fake moustache?

It's because he was good-looking.

He was too handsome for comedy,

so no one accepted him.

After he made himself look funny,

he received acceptance and success.

Ko Rilla is like that for me.

I don't think your talent is that great.

And your looks aren't that great either.

The application for name change.

Give this to the courthouse.

Transmittal fee, stamp duty of $21.30.

I'm broke.

Just say okay and I'll register it.

Please?

The news is all about people like you.

People are maltreated,

they can't pay their rent...

No money saved for retirement.

Mind your own business.

You're just ignorant about yourself.

Charlie Chaplin might've been handsome,

but his talent was outstanding.

Is your name really your inferiority complex?

You think you'll become talented

once you become Ko Rilla?

You think you'll gain popularity?

You think it's that easy to become a comedian?

Stop making judgments.

Well, that's part of my job.

Your dad was proud of you

looking like this?

Must you say it like that?

I know!

I know.

I know very well that

this won't change anything.

But this is the least I can do.

I want people to recognize me.

You don't know my name,

but you know Ko Rilla.

Ko Eunhui.

What people forget isn't your name.

What would you know?

You think we achieve

as much as we work for, right?

You think life is that easy?

Some diligent people stay where they are

because they're not born with

super smart genes unlike you.

Just because someone doesn't get promoted

that doesn't mean he plays at work.

They do their best in that position.

Right!

You disregard us for not having a dream...

And for having a pipe dream.

What am I supposed to do?

I was the star of my school play.

That day...

My dad bragged so much about me.

I was the first to come to work for 12 years.

It was so exciting to make people laugh.

We can do it!

- Cheers! / - Cheers!

Drink up!

Can you give it to me?

What's with you?

I really need it.

I need it too. Stop it.

Please.

Let go!

- Sir... / - What?

It's raining.

Let go.

It's raining.

Yay, black-bean noodles.

- Where's your name tag? / - Huh?

Geez...

A crazy girl took it.

- Ma'am. / - Huh?

How much are the rice cakes?

50 cents each.

I used Korean sticky rice.

- Give me 10, please. / - 10?

Thank you.

- Oh, thanks. / - Sure.

- Ma'am. / - Huh?

Hold on.

$1 each?

You'll sell more this way.

You're a funny girl.

Why'd you buy so much

when you said you're broke?

When will you eat all of the 10 rice cakes?

When will you pay off your debt

spending money like that?

Why are you following me?

I'm on my way home.

Aren't you going to leave?

When you waste money,

it could be used for evidence.

Let's go.

Yes, yes.

Yes!

You startled me.

Why'd you yell?

I dropped my gorilla.

Gosh!

You should've focused. It's not my fault.

Please be quiet.

Then this time,

let's get the rabbit.

The ears are easy to grab.

I'll get the gorilla.

Get the rabbit.

I'll get the gorilla.

Get the rab...

You're so stubborn.

This isn't a piggy bank.

You should get something.

The rabbit seems so much easier to get.

I want to get the gorilla!

You're a fool.

How do I get it?

Okay.

Then this time, go for the right armpit.

Armpit...

Armpit?

Armpit.

Armpit...

Armpit...

It got the armpit.

Whatever.

Ma'am.

- Soju and 2 bottles of beer, please. / - Okay.

Since it was a bet of noodles,

you pay for that.

You're such a cheap guy.

What?

So that's how you roll with your friends?

When you have noodles...

Here you go.

Ma'am.

Gizzards and egg rolls, please.

- Sure. / - Eels too.

Okay.

This is a basic set.

Don't worry.

I'll pay you back when I become a star.

When will that be?

I'm not a shaman.

Take that off.

You don't work for a night club.

That's a monkey.

Here.

Some people take the bar exam

for 5, 10 years without giving up.

They're called bar exam losers.

- That's... / - So I'm a comedy loser?

I can't even dream of becoming a comedian?

You can dream but...

You're not funny.

- What I mean is... / - Got a problem with that?

That's why I want to change my name!

That's totally different...

You said I can dream.

It's not like I'm hurting anyone.

What's wrong with you?

Wait and see.

Even if it takes 10 years,

I'll succeed as a comedian.

Why are you drinking alone?

What?

It's strange.

My mom was never wrong.

What?

She always said

girls who eat well are pretty.

Gosh...

You don't have any friends, do you?

You're so hateful.

Beer is great here by the river.

Drink up.

You remind me of my elementary school friend.

He was always arrogant

and the whole school hated him.

You're just like him.

I thought you were him.

But he used to like me.

Why...

Ah, microphone test.

1, 2...

Today, we have Judge Oh Jeongu

who you've been waiting for.

Please tell us how you feel

about making your dream come true.

Becoming a judge...

Wasn't my dream.

Then why'd you become one?

Because...

I had good grades.

That's why people hate you.

Then...

It wasn't your dream.

But you became a judge.

What was your original dream?

Dream?

I never had one.

Everyone has one.

Gosh.

Is that so?

Does everyone have a dream?

My mom was wrong about something else.

She said good grades were everything.

She said I'd make great friends

once I get good grades.

And that once I go to a good college,

all the girls would love me.

Oh, I have rice cakes.

I have some rice cakes.

More snacks.

Huh?

I bought some too.

10 for $1 each.

You bought so much.

Eat mine.

Look at yourself.

Here.

Over here.

For more infomation >> Funny Woman | 웃기는 여자 Ep.1 [2015 Drama Special / ENG / 2015.04.03] - Duration: 44:35.

-------------------------------------------

Биолипосактор Живота реальные отзывы. Биолипосактор Живота как принимать, инструкция. - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Биолипосактор Живота реальные отзывы. Биолипосактор Живота как принимать, инструкция. - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Argentina asks IMF for early release of US$50 billion credit line - Duration: 1:45.

Argentina's government has asked the IMF for the early release of a multi-billion dollar

loan as an economic crisis continues to grip the nation.

The peso tumbled to a new record low following the request.

Ro Aram reports.

Argentina's economy has been on a downward spiral since early this year when Argentina

asked for the first installment of the 50-billion U.S. dollar credit line.

At that time, Buenos Aires tried to dispel fears it was seeking an emergency rescue due

to an imminent debt default, saying it was to help with a massive devaluation of its

currency.

But the peso has continued to drop and inflation has also been rampant, triggering a more desperate

response from the government.

In a televised address on Wednesday, the country's president said the request for speedy disbursements

was aimed at calming turbulent markets.

"I want to announce that we have agreed with the International Monetary Fund to advance

all the necessary funds to guarantee compliance with the financial program next year.

This decision aims to eliminate any uncertainty that might have arisen around the worsening

of the international context."

After the announcement the peso fell even further, marking its biggest one-day decline

since 2015.

The currency has lost more than 45 percent of its value against the greenback so far

this year, which has prompted Argentina's central bank to sell 500 million dollars in

reserves just this week.

IMF chief Christine Lagarde says she has instructed staff to work with the Argentine authorities

to strengthen the Fund-supported arrangement ...... .....and to reexamine the phasing of

the financial program.

Ro Aram, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Argentina asks IMF for early release of US$50 billion credit line - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Yakuza Kiwami Walkthough Part 20 - Duration: 39:25.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét