Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 11 2017

- Hello everyone, it's Barry here.

Welcome to My Virgin Kitchen, I hope you are well.

Today we are doing another mini food.

This is part of a bigger playlist,

so if you've missed any of those, grab the popcorn,

just like all over the place and have a little look.

There's a link up here and down below

and if you leave a little request for a future one,

maybe have a little look there

and see if I've actually done it already, before asking,

which does happen quite a lot,

but today we are attempting to minuscule down the BLT,

the old Barry Looks Tangy,

or the Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato sandwich,

absolute stonker, one of my favourites.

I've actually done a genuine, full-sized version of that,

which was gorgeous, on the channel before,

so you might wanna try that out if you're feeling inspired,

but we're gonna mini it, so let's crack on.

Oh and for the purposes of the location,

the pugs join this video.

They are just lying down and sunbathing, baby, nice.

So, as always with the mini food,

very kindly provided by one of you guys, chopping board,

and the Winnie the Pooh, rip-off, naff plate thing,

which many of you randomly actually have.

The aim is to make the BLT fit on that plate

and normally it does, so I'm very excited about this.

We've got the little tools, a little reminder again,

that that is not secondhand (laughs),

it hasn't been used on people's feet and stuff

and also our ever-growing hamper,

actually I've been sent about 10 of these,

by the way, so thanks for that.

Rolling pin, most amazing sieve ever

and some other bits and bobs,

that I don't really need today, like jugs and stuff,

if I ever need to do a coffee,

but it's all about the BLT today.

So then, BLT, now the most exciting thing for me today,

obviously we need bacon, lettuce, tomato,

which we're gonna cook up.

I bought this bread from the supermarket,

but it's actually sold crustless.

Now, there's that myth, isn't there,

that bread with crusts on makes your hair curly.

That doesn't work, 'cause I eat loads of crusts

and I don't look like Annie, so there we go,

this is gonna be the form of our sandwich,

I'm just gonna cut it up into two, even-sized squares,

But I've just never seen crustless bread before,

it's kind of like a new invention to me.

Just getting a rough idea of how big I can go, OK, cool.

I wanna try and make it as big as I can,

I know that sounds really weird for mini food,

but I do want it, you know, I wanna make it worthwhile.

I'll just check that, ooh,

that's a little too big.

How about that?

Alright, that's pretty good,

it's actually quite a spongy bread as well, isn't it.

I just wanna make it a little bit flatter,

there we go, loving that.

Actually, hey hey (laughs),,

I just wanna get it just a teeny bit flatter, that's all,

yeah, that works.

I wanna use a very British phrase here to say,

"Oh, crumbs, I'm getting crumbs everywhere,"

so there you go, folks, if you're not from England,

you've learned a very British phrase there.

It's kind of like a very gentle, sort of like, "Oh, no!"

"Crumbs!" OK. Use it, especially if you're gangsters,

"Crumbs, man!"

There we go, nice.

So, let's get the old rolling pin again.

I wasn't intending on using you today, rolling pin,

but you know, I think my kids kind of want you back, but...

Nice, nice, nice.

Take a little bit off there.

Brilliant, there we go.

So for the lettuce bit, over here in my fridge,

we have got some leftover lettuce, let me show you.

We basically had a salad last night, and I was like,

"Ooh, I can use this,"

so that's where that's gonna come from,

I'm just gonna finely chop that.

As for the tomato though, boom (laughs),

I don't have a tomato, I could have got a cherry tomato,

but again, we just happened to have these in the fridge,

so I don't wanna waste buying unnecessary tomato-idge,

so I'm gonna take a little, I'm actually gonna try

and take just a wedge out of the side of the tomato

and leave the rest of it intact, see what I mean?

There we go,

that is plenty, that's all I need.

I'm probably gonna put that back into the fridge now

and freak Mrs. Barry out,

just wrap it in some tinfoil and yes,

I'm just cutting it into strips really, for the minute.

It's always difficult to judge

how much I need for these things.

Right, I'm gonna halve it a little bit like that, see.

That's a bit more tomatoey,

it's definitely a tomato, you guys have seen it,

so I've put it on my spare plate like that,

tomato is done.

Right,

ooh, there we go,

always tricky to balance that.

We're gonna do our bread first.

That's really hot, so I'm just keeping my eye on it,

I don't think it's gonna take that long to catch,

ahh, very hot as well, woo!

The edges are just starting to brown a little bit.

Edging closer now, folks, you can see,

it's just starting to catch on the sides, look at this,

oh wow, check that out (laughs).

Come on, baby, come on.

Do you know what, I'm actually happy with that,

I'm taking it off the heat,

'cause it is really, really hot today for some reason.

Right, that's one piece (laughs)

and the other, yes.

For the bacon, I'm not gonna risk it too much,

so I'm gonna cook a larger piece really.

This is a quarter of a teaspoon of oil

and I'm gonna chuck in my bacon

and this is not taking long at all,

but I really want it crispy,

so I am gonna cook it for quite a bit

(sizzling bacon)

and all of a sudden, look,

as if by magic, hello mate (laughs).

Nice, come on, baby.

Alright, I'm happy with that, I don't know if my pan is.

(laughs)

So just while that's cooling a little bit,

and I slice it up, I'll get me lettuce ready,

nice, bacon, lettuce, tomato, awesome.

That's nice and easy to handle now as well,

so let's use our tweezers to try and hold this in place,

(laughs) well actually, that works, doesn't it?

I'm just gonna pull stuff off, tear bacon, oh yeah,

that's my bacon rashers.

I was gonna like cut it into chunks

a little bit like that, more strips stuff, but hey,

this is gonna do, folks, this is gonna do.

I ran out of plates, so I'm just gonna put it on my sieve

to hold it for now, but I think we're ready to build it.

So, here comes our plate, cha-ching!

First piece of bread down,

mayonnaise on the bottom piece of bread.

That's quite a bit, so I'm gonna scrape some off,

just wanna, yeah.

Lettuce,

tomato, oh, this is really fiddly,

tomato, bacon

and I've taken it off the plate for the minute,

'cause it was getting really curvy,

I couldn't really get to it.

There we go, that's better.

Bacon, check that out.

It's really funny that I'm using tweezers actually,

because when they do professional cookbooks,

professional, things like food styling,

a lot of it's done with tweezers

or they put cotton wool in the microwave soaked in water,

just to steam it and get it really hot

and they'll make a soup photo look red hot,

even though it's cold, by putting the cotton wool behind it.

A bit more mayo on the underside of our lid.

Just a reminder, folks, if you're enjoying the video,

don't forget, I'm on all social media,

Twitter, Facebook, Insta-Snapchat, all that stuff

@Myvirginkitchen

So here we go, let's place this down.

The mayo's gonna act as a bit of a glue

and we have made (laughs) a little BLT.

Right, let's get it on the plate, see if that works.

Alright then, folks, let's see if we have done it.

There is our Winnie the Pooh plate

and in comes, oh yes, it's fine,

our BLT, check that out.

I feel like I need to put it on one of the flat plates

actually, just because of the curved edges,

you can't quite see it too well.

This one's a teeny bit flatter,

so you can get a better view of it, see that.

(laughs)

Love it!

And as always, for scale purposes

and to hopefully prove I'm not using

a really highly magnified lens, there is a tangerine

(laughs) for scale.

Mini BLT, all done.

Alright, here we go, tasting time (laughs)

I'm so excited for this, I love a BLT.

Just like the real thing, absolutely stonking!

So that's it, folks, so remember to check out

the rest of the mini food playlist

and then let me know down below

any other mini food attempts you wanna see next.

Don't forget to subscribe for regular recipes and food fun

and I will see you again, next time.

For more infomation >> MINI BLT - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

ON THE LESSON OF CHEMISTRY Revenge Director Cartoon #Barbie - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> ON THE LESSON OF CHEMISTRY Revenge Director Cartoon #Barbie - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

5 Tips to Ace Your Online Demo Class - Duration: 3:40.

hi guys boom here with my first teaching vlog

for this week today I am going to give those aspiring online teachers five tips

to ace their online demo class what I applied is an online English teacher it

was very hard for me to get tips from only experience or experienced online

teachers I will of course aside from roles that were provided by the company

that I applied to so that's why I decided to make this kind of video come

prepared right after it has her final interview the company that you are

applying to I'll send you links free to access and

study for your demo class these links will help you learn the ropes in online

teaching I highly suggest that you familiarize yourself with the flow of

the lesson and feel each company has its own flow and spiel and these are to

really help you in your online teaching career also study the lesson provided

you've given so you will be ready to answer question your interviewer what my

second tip is smile and before of energy these two are not necessarily required

the things are just feel not only Turing you're behind democlass but also in your

entire career is an online English teacher companies tend to hire teachers

who smiles a lot under full of energy during a lesson and the students wants

to put process with the teachers as well a lot because the base

they feel more confortable and it beat my third tip is to use simple words just

sure your interviewer speaks fluent English but she will act as a beginner

student with little knowledge of the English language besides if you use

difficult words it will be hard for the student to comprehend and explaining

those difficult words will be a tough job but if you do happen to use a

difficult word I would suggest you send a link of the word home and give a much

simpler equivalent of the word fourth tip is to correct positively most online

teaching companies follow the sandwich method that allows you to give a

compliment first follow the printer to them hopefully this is to ensure that

your student will feel like you are criticizing them also the tone of your

voice plays an important role when giving Corrections and feedbacks make

sure to learn the sandwich method and apply it during your online demo class

that is all guides or five tips to pass your online demo class and I hope that I

have provided you useful information and tips and appreciate good luck in your

general class goodbye

Oh

For more infomation >> 5 Tips to Ace Your Online Demo Class - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Learn English - Common Mistakes - Week 33 - 'He is kind, no? or 'He is kind, isn't he?' (subtitled) - Duration: 1:33.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to 'One

English Mistake in One Minute' where each

week I discuss one common English

mistake made by English language

learners around the world, and then go

into detail about how to get past those

mistakes. This is video number 33.

Respect and admiration to you for

trying to improve your English. Again,

I'm going to show you a slide, and on the

slide there are two sentences: One of the

sentences is the correct way an English

speaker would say that, the other is the

wrong way an English language learner

might say it. Decide which one is correct

and the I will talk about it in more detail with the slide after the first slide.

If you've watched these videos

then I think you know the drill. If

you got it wrong I'm going to help you

to start to get it right by giving you

three examples or three sentences that

you can study from. Study the

sentences, drill them into your head and

then put into practice what you've

learned through speaking or writing or

both.

For more infomation >> Learn English - Common Mistakes - Week 33 - 'He is kind, no? or 'He is kind, isn't he?' (subtitled) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Куриные ножки в соусе. Ароматные голени, запеченные в духовке. - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Куриные ножки в соусе. Ароматные голени, запеченные в духовке. - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to Gabriel World - Duration: 1:27.

Hello everyone and Youtube.

And welcome to my channel: Gabriel World

So this is my very first video on youtube

And my name is Gabriel

And I have few interests

For example learning languages, literature and lego

So ehm..

I would be sharing some of the views on literature like Charles Dickens

Or.....

Some of the literature about Shakespeare

but I really hate

the old traditional method of learning, sitting in the classroom

and pretending to be learning

So ehm...

I was thinking...

if there is a way to present it in a more funny way

and maybe I can put it on........ Youtube

And sometimes share some of my thoughts on certain languages

Certain literature

and of course some of my lego kingdom building

So ehm....

Please subscribe and....

Don't forge to give me a like

And please comment below

So let me know what you guys think

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Welcome to Gabriel World - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

LES DÉLAIS DE LIVRAISON EN DROP SHIPPING - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> LES DÉLAIS DE LIVRAISON EN DROP SHIPPING - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Reset Transaction Password Of PNB Internet Banking - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Reset Transaction Password Of PNB Internet Banking - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

This is God's Gout for Gout Poor People who are leaving Vietnam for a fee - Duration: 3:45.

This is God's Gout for Gout Poor People who are leaving Vietnam for a fee

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét