Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 11 2017

Hey everyone! Welcome. Madison here

and today I am going to be singing a song

I wrote called "Glue".

I know it is a bit of an interesting title and all

but I promise it works.

So I hope you guys enjoy it.

I have subtitles if you want to use those also.

So you can go ahead and put those on.

I don't know. Whatever.

Anyway, here we go! :D

I have

a tempest that's rolling in. It's

screaming to drown out my thoughts

And it caresses my skin and I am

growing weary from tryin' to keep it out

And toward my defenses, I cast doubt.

But if you will hold me tighter,

maybe, just maybe, the pieces will stick back together.

Yes if you can hold me tighter

I promise you, promise the glue will last a little longer.

I've got hot coals in my mouth and I'm trying to keep it to myself

But you can imagine it's hard when everybody is feeding the flame.

Keep it in. Keep it in 'cause I

don't wanna ruin anything anything,

But I can feel it slowly burning me

from the inside out.

I'm falling apart.

But if you will hold me tighter,

maybe, just maybe, the pieces will stick back together.

Yes, if you can hold me tighter,

I promise you, promise the glue will last

a little longer.

You take all my pieces and cover them in glue.

When I'm feeling broken I just think of you.

You'll be my adhesive when I can't take no more

and I'll be ready to walk out the door.

Walk out the door.

And if you will hold me tighter,

maybe, just maybe, the pieces will stick back together.

Yes, if you can hold me tighter,

I promise you, promise the glue

will last a little longer.

The glue will last a little longer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét