Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 11 2017

Hey everyone! Welcome. Madison here

and today I am going to be singing a song

I wrote called "Glue".

I know it is a bit of an interesting title and all

but I promise it works.

So I hope you guys enjoy it.

I have subtitles if you want to use those also.

So you can go ahead and put those on.

I don't know. Whatever.

Anyway, here we go! :D

I have

a tempest that's rolling in. It's

screaming to drown out my thoughts

And it caresses my skin and I am

growing weary from tryin' to keep it out

And toward my defenses, I cast doubt.

But if you will hold me tighter,

maybe, just maybe, the pieces will stick back together.

Yes if you can hold me tighter

I promise you, promise the glue will last a little longer.

I've got hot coals in my mouth and I'm trying to keep it to myself

But you can imagine it's hard when everybody is feeding the flame.

Keep it in. Keep it in 'cause I

don't wanna ruin anything anything,

But I can feel it slowly burning me

from the inside out.

I'm falling apart.

But if you will hold me tighter,

maybe, just maybe, the pieces will stick back together.

Yes, if you can hold me tighter,

I promise you, promise the glue will last

a little longer.

You take all my pieces and cover them in glue.

When I'm feeling broken I just think of you.

You'll be my adhesive when I can't take no more

and I'll be ready to walk out the door.

Walk out the door.

And if you will hold me tighter,

maybe, just maybe, the pieces will stick back together.

Yes, if you can hold me tighter,

I promise you, promise the glue

will last a little longer.

The glue will last a little longer.

For more infomation >> "Glue" ~ Madison Hansen {Original Song} - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

What's the MAJOR SCALE? - Learning Gypsy Jazz - Duration: 6:11.

Hi, Clément here

In this video I'll talk about theory

and will explain what's a scale

because we often here talks about scales, arpeggios, chords and this type of things

but concretely what is a scale?

I will explain all of that and show you two diagrams

of the major scale

one changing position the other not

to understand all of what I'll explain you can read the article on the Gypsy Jazz theory

in which I explain all of that, how to build a scale or a chord

you'll have some notions and you will better understand what I'm going to talk about

so, if you haven't read it you can click on the 'i' for info in the top right corner

and then you can come back to this video

So, to explain what's a major scale...

in this video I will talk about major scales

a scale is a set of notes

and these notes are interconnected

by a principle

So, a scale is a set of notes

and these notes have a precise gap

between each notes

for example, the C scale, it is C D E F G A B C, I think you know that

then we have a tone between C and D and between each notes

on the guitar a tone corresponds to two frets, and half a tone to one fret

between C D we have a tone, D E we have one tone

and betwen E and F we have a half tone

then between F and G we have one tone

between G and A we have one tone

A, B one tone

and between B and C we have half a tone

so, in fact this layout of tone and half tone

is what allows you to create the major scale

and if we take as example a minor scale the layout will be different

this is this half tone and tone structure

which makes a scale major or not

and if we shift this structure on the neck in other keys

we would obtain other major scales

so that was to explain to you how to build a scale, it's a set of notes

linked by that notion of note and half note

determined by a few rules

Now that you know what's a scale I will show you the C scale

a first diagram that you can play in one position

So, here I'm just play C D E F G A B C

so that was the first diagram, you can find it in the downloadable PDF

I will explain all of that at the end of the video

so that's the first diagram with this one position I'm playing here on the neck

and I'm playing with one finger per fret

So, of course, that's the diagram at this level of the neck

but we can find it at other spots with other possible fingerings

and I will also show you a second diagram

it's still the C scale, with this one the position changes up

Here, it's the same thing I'm playing C D E F G A B C

but the fingering is a bit different

allowing me to climb up the neck a bit higher

I'm playing it one more time a bit slower

that's the major scale

so, you have two diagrams

one that changes position the other does not

of course you can adapt this diagram

in other keys, for example if you want to play it in G

you can use the exact same diagram

and you will have the G scale

you can for example play the diagram that changes position

from here

and you'll get the A scale

so it's nice to know by heart the diagram

to really know it on the neck

and then work on it in other keys and on other chords

it will allow you to know better the neck

and then be able to improvise on pieces with different keys

you can find these different diagrams

in the PDF, so if you are on Youtube you can click on the description

there is a link leading you to the website apprendre-le-jazz-manouche.com

and at the end of the page you can download the PDF

and if you are already on the website you can go at the end of the page

you can download the PDF there

That's it for this video

if you liked it give it a thumb-up on Youtube

if you have questions, ask away in the comment section on Youtube

and that's it for today, see you soon for an upcoming video

Hey! Did you like the video?

So think about liking it, it's always appreciated

You can also subscribe to my Youtube channel by clicking on the big red button just below, there

And if you want to receive 3 free lessons on gypsy jazz guitar

with videos, PDF and many really amazing things

In the right corner there, there is a button, you can click it's free

See you soon for an upcoming video

Ciao!

For more infomation >> What's the MAJOR SCALE? - Learning Gypsy Jazz - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про машинки. Игрушки Вспыш и чудо машинки Яйцо динозавра! Мультфильмы для детей Новые серии - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Мультики про машинки. Игрушки Вспыш и чудо машинки Яйцо динозавра! Мультфильмы для детей Новые серии - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль новые серии Учим Цвета ищем СЮРПРИЗЫ в орбиз Развивающие мультики для детей Игрушки - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль новые серии Учим Цвета ищем СЮРПРИЗЫ в орбиз Развивающие мультики для детей Игрушки - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 5 IOS 11 Changes/Features - Duration: 4:53.

*TOP 5 IOS 11 Changes/Features*

For more infomation >> TOP 5 IOS 11 Changes/Features - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

ТЕРТЫЙ ПИРОГ/КОРОЛЕВСКАЯ ВАТРУШКА с абрикосами - ну, оОчень вкусная! - Duration: 7:33.

For more infomation >> ТЕРТЫЙ ПИРОГ/КОРОЛЕВСКАЯ ВАТРУШКА с абрикосами - ну, оОчень вкусная! - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

USL LIVE - Phoenix Rising FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC 2 6/10/17 - Duration: 2:17:38.

For more infomation >> USL LIVE - Phoenix Rising FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC 2 6/10/17 - Duration: 2:17:38.

-------------------------------------------

«Беглая» Максакова блеснула (11.06.2017) - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> «Беглая» Максакова блеснула (11.06.2017) - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Come to the 2017 Mazda Zoom Fest - Duration: 1:14.

You looking for something to do with Dad on Father's day?

Well, look no further

This coming June 16, 17 and 18, head on over to Bonifacio High Street

for an all out Kodo display. It's gonna be fantastic!

They're gonna unveil the all-new Mazda 2

and there will be special promotional activities on selected items

Plus, test drives of the CX-9, the CX-5

and this the Mazda MX-5 RF. It's going to blow Dad's mind away

So this father's day, give him the gift that zooms

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét