Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 2 2017

Folks, I give up.

I quit it all.

That's it.

Enough.

Hello folks, and welcome back to this new video by Italy Made Easy.

My name is Manu.

I'm your Italian tutor.

Today I have a very important announcement.

As you saw in the video title: I quit.

Yes!

Do you know what MOLLO means?

It means, I QUIT, it means I GIVE UP.

But what, exactly?

Well, I'll tell you the truth.

As you've noticed, I have been very busy.

Between Italy Made Easy, the Italian language course 'From Zero to Italian' and my teaching job

job at the university… I just have way too much work and I cannot do

it all.

I am physically unable to do more.

But I want to do more. And I want to do more for YOU.

So, this is the big news: I have quit my university job!

I am super sad, but also very happy, since this will allow me to

make more Youtube videos and spend more time with you. I'll allow me to get back to doing Live Sessions

s and many other awesome and fun things. I can't wait! But I am very sad too,

since I love teaching at the university and I adore my students.

I've been teaching there for nine years!

And now I can tell you the name of the University, since I have quit! It's the University

of the Sunshine Coast, or, as it's called now USC.

But USC Australia, not USC California, obviously!

What does this mean to you?

It means that, as soon as I finish the semester - because I am still teaching now - next

semester I will no longer be teaching so, starting from July, Manu is unemployed! This means I am

full time your Italian Youtuber and I'll be here for you! Yes! That's perfect! So, a kiss to all of you!

Yes!

Perfect!

So, a kiss to all of you!

I love you and I'll see you soon!

Subscribe to the channel!

Subscribe!

And remember to turn on notifications so you can receive

emails from Youtube! OK?

For more infomation >> I QUIT - Mollo Tutto [Italy Made Easy - Learn Italian on Youtube] - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

6 Tháng Cuối Năm 2017: 3 Con Giáp Không Cẩn Thận Dễ Mắc Hạn Xui Quẩy, Rước Họa Vào Thân - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> 6 Tháng Cuối Năm 2017: 3 Con Giáp Không Cẩn Thận Dễ Mắc Hạn Xui Quẩy, Rước Họa Vào Thân - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Princess Emergency Doctor Foot Injuries Care Game for Children-Top Games FootInjuries Kids Game 2017 - Duration: 10:27.

Princess Emergency Doctor Foot Injuries Care Game for Children-Top Games Foot Injuries Kids Game 2017

For more infomation >> Princess Emergency Doctor Foot Injuries Care Game for Children-Top Games FootInjuries Kids Game 2017 - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Steve Kerr out for Game 1, Warriors stay with Mike Brown as coach - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Steve Kerr out for Game 1, Warriors stay with Mike Brown as coach - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Trailer | EnjoyDrawing YouTube channel | Easy drawing tutorials - Duration: 0:31.

EnjoyDrawing

YouTube

The best place on YouTube to learn drawing.

Enjoy drawing with fun narrated tutorials.

New videos on Wednesdays!

Time-lapse and narrated alternative.

Like,

Subscribe

Share

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét