Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 2 2017

APEX S3 OPEN MIC Envyus vs. Meta Athena

HOON: KRIS!

KRIS: Why?

HOON: Do you have good eye sight?

KRIS: No not good

HOON: Not good?

KRIS: Why?

HOON: Can you read that one far away?

SAYAPLAYER: what?

[Cheerful for HOON]

SAYAPLAYER: I can't see that far

KRIS: The best.. something something

KRIS: Jae something something..

KRIS: Hoonsoo something something..

SAYAPLAYER: I can't see that far

ALPHA: What was that~ (that's the same as reading nothing)

LIBERO: I can only read ChaeJaeHoon

KRIS: I can't see it well

HOON: I can only read ChaeJaeHoon

[Sigh~ Our fan cheerfuls]

MICKIE: Top In Front Of Me

MICKIE: EnVyUs, Number one EnVyUs!

TAIMOU: EnVyUs!

MICKIE: EnVyUs!

EFFECT: EFFECT! EFFECT! (my name also!)

COCCO: It's Hulk! It's Hulk with the Cocco face

MICKEY: Which one?

[COCCO? Hulk? Where?]

TAIMOU: Did you see?

EFFECT: I see it

MICKIE: OH~ YEAH YEAH~!!

TAIMOU: Where is it?

MICKIE: Here, here! look at it!

[We also have Cheerfuls!]

Fans: One, Two, Three, Athena Fighting!

KRIS: Umm~ We won (the fan cheers)

[Claps to celebrate]

TAIMOU: I think they said, EnVyUs Fighting

EFFECT: Yeah

TAIMOU: Doesn't Matter

EFFECT: Doesn't Matter at all

SAYAPLAYER: Let's go do this!

HOON & KRIS: GO GO GO Fighting!

TAIMOU: Go Go Sing!

COCCO & EFFECT: Go Go Sing!

CHIPSHAJEN: Go Go Sing!

EFFECT: GO! GO! GO! GO!

KRIS: Hype Train~

NUS: Let's meet up

NUS: Joining the Hype Train~

KRIS: Ah Okay okay~

HOON: SAYA, not that way

SAYAPLAYER: I'm going this way

HOON: SAYA lost his track

KRIS: ESC ESC ESC

NUS: Bye~

KRIS: Bye~ LEGGO

NUS: hahahah

MICKIE: I have ult soon

TAIMOU: Zarya's Top

KRIS: Front!

KRIS: Watch for stomps

EFFECT: Ah!!!!

MICKIE: Awooo↘↘↘

EFFECT: Awoo↗↗↗

KRIS: Don't get caught in it HOON!

HOON: Okay okay!

KRIS: Hey! Hoon in danger!

KRIS: Care for Hoon!

HOON: I have shield!

KRIS: Farming ult

NUS: My bbong(nano boost) 50%

SAYAPLAYER: Let's go with my High-noon when I have it

NUS: Okay!

COCCO: gogogogo point point

TAIMOU: I'm going going I'm going

TAIMOU: I got, I'm here!

KRIS: I fell..

NUS: get Lucio!

NUS: From Lucio!

LIBERO: Lucio Lucio Lucio!

LIBERO: Lucio getting heals! I'll block heals

LIBERO: Catch him quick!

KRIS: Watch Rein!

KRIS: Rein Rein Rieiein

HOON: Nice!

NUS: Good Job! and we have to focus the next one

NUS: We don't know which map they are going to choose

NUS: Let's take it easy, we are doing great now

HOON: We falling behind

SAYAPLAYER: We are losing this

EFFECT: Woohoo~!

HARRYHOOK: Get in get in

NUS: It's over if we get..

HOON: Contest!

ENVYUS: NICE~

TAIMOU: (Shotgun) This!

MICKIE: %&$#@%^#$@

EFFECT: LUL

[This is how we do it~!]

[EnVyUs takes set3 after at overtime after down 0:2]

TAIMOU: How long is the break? 5 minutes?

STAFF: 3 minutes

MICKIE: HwaJangSil~ (Reverse Sweep?)

EFFECT: Woo! (We can do it!)

MICKIE: HwaJangSil? (really?)

EFFECT: Yes! (Reverse Sweep!)

[Tactical Pause]

KYKY: Just play our game man

COCCO: Just play our game!

TAIMOU: Just play the game!

MICKIE: Yes, play the game and eat SamGyupSal (Pork Belly)!

KYKY: If they are running three tank,

STAFF: TIMEOVER

MICKIE: KYKY get the * out

MICKIE: I'm kidding, coach

MICKIE: EFFECT GOSU(master)!

EFFECT: Yeah!

[CHANGSIK comes in to change with ALPHA] CHANGSIK: Hi!

CHANGSIK: Great job Alpha

EFFECT: Alpha change to ChangSik

MICKIE: Cheng what?

COCCO: Change player

MICKIE: Oh~ change player

MICKIE: He said 'Change pangchi'

MICKIE: Change chamchi

EFFECT: No, ChangSik!

MICKIE: Ah, Changsik!

EFFECT: Tank player, ChangSik!

MICKIE: Oh, Tank! ChangSik

TAIMOU: He likes to get on me

TAIMOU: He's like I need to kill Taimou

MICKIE: Because you are SUPERSTAR!

MICKIE: Taimou Kettunen!

TAIMOU: KETTUNEN!

MICKIE: Comeback is real!

TAIMOU: Comeback is real!

KRIS: Let's bring up the tension a bit! Let's go!

HOON: Let's do it! do it!

SAYAPLAYER: Okay game starting! Let's do this

CHANGSIK: Fighting!!!!

Fighting *3 !

MICKIE: GO GO GO !

TAIMOU: Going right

TAIMOU: Watch out*4

KRIS: Storage *3

KRIS: Storage here

CHANGSIK: We at Storage

LIBERO: Ah Tracer, Kill Tracer!

NUS: I'm dead

NUS: die if you can

NUS: Anyone can run (to point) with Tracer?

SAYAPLAYER: I, I can

KRIS: Can't touch (point)!

SAYAPLAYER: I'm late!

[EFFECT Hype Train choo choo!]

NUS: We can do this!

CHANGSIK: I'm dead

SAYAPLAYER: Ah...

[EnVyUs just one game away from victory]

TAIMOU: If we actually, you know,

COCCO: If they are super far back on the point,

COCCO: Let's play slow, you remember on Dorado?

COCCO: They played so weird because EFFECT was behind them

TAIMOU&MICKIE: Yeah!

TAIMOU: They are super scared of EFFECT

MICKIE: Because EFFECT GOD!

EFFECT GOSU!

EFFECT: Go around and around~

TAIMOU: woo woowoo~

TAIMOU: I'm a machine!

TAIMOU: EFFECT is a machine!

EFFECT&TAIMOU&MICKIE: Woo! Wuf! Wooh! EFFECT!

TAIMOU: LUCIO *3 first!

EFFECT: Lucio first!

COCCO: Soldier here

EFFECT: Lucio cut!

MICKIE: REIN REIN REIN

EFFECT: REIN REIN REIN

TAIMOU: Go on soldier, Mickie!

LIBERO: I don't think we can contest this

KRIS: I don't think we can defend

NUS: Ah, that was close

[ENVYUS makes a comeback LLWWW REVERSE SWEEP!]

NUS: Hey, we played well! was close!

NUS: Let's go give feedbacks and take revenge in Q.F.!

KRIS: Let's do that

HOON: Well played

MICKIE: Happy Birthday!

TAIMOU: Happy Birthday!

EnVyUs: SamGyupSal!

HARRYHOOK: SamGyupSan~

Subscribe OGN for more APEX video!

For more infomation >> Effect IS GOSU! Taimou & Effect a.k.a Machine duo of EnVyUs! [APEX S3 OPEN MIC] - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial: Pescar com Savage Gear Mayfly - Fishing with Savage Gear Mayfly - Duration: 10:26.

easy... easy...easy...

what is this?

He broke the line on that rope.

I am fishing as far from the shore as possible

because the fish can see us

And if we want to fish by the shore it has to be how we are doing

easy...easy...easy

don´t get all my line...

so strong

Nor let me explain what I was going to do.

I think I can close my drag

well...

As I was explaining before being interrupted by that Barbel

To animate the lure you do not have to do much, on a day like today you do not have to do anything at all

you only have to remove the slack line

The wind will pull your line and you reel the slack line

You have to remember that you are fishing with an insect or better with an imitation of an insect

And you must not have seen many insects runing in front of a barbel

and if you just reel

The Barbel will run away, they are in bottom feeding

They are used to eat dead insects, dragged by the wind

and if you just reel in you will not catch any Barbel

you will only scare the fish

so you only need to cast

and very very slow recover the slack line

only that

your lure must have the quality to trick a Barbel

LIKE THIS

ok, enough

let me catch you

so people know ...

... this works

this catch was fun

where is the fish?

he is there

I think I need to go there

to catch him

he is not very big but he knows where he need to go to escape

he is out

easy

easy

how strong

I was trying to do a video

And he does not collaborate at all

How do I get down there?

don´t go to the log

not in the log

he is out

let me bring him here

look, he is really trying to go to the log

I'll leave the camera here so I don´t break and go down there and get him

here is he

I managed to do all of this without fall

so is good

is a small Barbel

but you understand what I said about how smart they are, they swim to the logs

he is well hooked

this is our insect imitation

let´s release and I'll explain better.

just for curiosity

do you see this?

This is a male in breeding season

let´s release

like I was explaining

your lure

It has to be as close as possible to an insect.

need to move like an insect

look at this

I like to use a gold jighead

because when the lure enter in the water the fish see a glow

and he approaches just to see

lot´s of people use that in Mullet fishing for example

where they use a spinner

and at the end they have a hook with a worm

the mullet approaches and atack the worm

in this case

this imitates an insect

The texture is like a bug

and have scent

so the Barbel don´t have problems to atack this lure

let´s see if we can get another

there it is

there he goes

he is going under the dock

don´t go there

come here

catch

Mayfly

we can see he is a male

bacause of this here

this time of here they are reproducing

They continue to reproduce

you see this, another way to see...

is

here

this is sperm, he is reproducing

Let's do what's right.

and release

this season or in another season, is always important to release

if you want sometime later to catch the same fish

another

and another one who goes he have to go to the left

how is that even possible

They are born taught

and let´s release

this another fighting male

and very smart

look the speed :)

For more infomation >> Tutorial: Pescar com Savage Gear Mayfly - Fishing with Savage Gear Mayfly - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Donetsk Releases Hundreds of Lanterns to Remember Children Killed in War - Duration: 7:31.

For more infomation >> Donetsk Releases Hundreds of Lanterns to Remember Children Killed in War - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Top 15 Amazing Cake Decorating Techniques - Cake Style 2017 - Most Satisfying Chocolate Cake Video - Duration: 11:00.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Top 15 Amazing Cake Decorating Techniques - Cake Style 2017 - Most Satisfying Chocolate Cake Video - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

mini pizza recipe with easy dough and without oven - Duration: 12:20.

hello everyone welcome to wasfa net channel

today We'll prepare

mimi pizza without oven

with easy dough

For more infomation >> mini pizza recipe with easy dough and without oven - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

L'OURS BENJAMIN - Élisa au pays des merveilles - Duration: 22:31.

For more infomation >> L'OURS BENJAMIN - Élisa au pays des merveilles - Duration: 22:31.

-------------------------------------------

【CONAN実写】名探偵コナンで犯人捜し!№2【onryu】Miscarriage - Duration: 1:19.

Detective in park

I am hiding

Wow!

Surprised!

insect!!!

I touched it.

Why are you throwing a stick?

Run to the toilet

I am not good at insects.

I was surprised by a strange insect

Please look at the insect

This is a criminal

Thank you for watching until the end

Please register with the button on the left

Please also look at next time

See you next time

For more infomation >> 【CONAN実写】名探偵コナンで犯人捜し!№2【onryu】Miscarriage - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Coffee Latte at Home. #Gotovimsia - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> How to Make Coffee Latte at Home. #Gotovimsia - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Cherry Almond Galette Recipe - Duration: 3:05.

Hello from my new flat in East London! To celebrate the fact that it is warm in

London and summer's just around the corner, today I will be making a cherry

galette! And I am stoked to collaborate with the wonderful Amanda Frederickson.

I'll link to her YouTube channel at the end of this video. This is her cherry galette

recipe and she's making one of my recipes from my 'Avocados' cookbook.

Alright, you ready to make this? Let's do it. So if you're like me and without a food

processor at the moment, you're going to make the dough by hand. So in a bowl stir

together 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of almond flour, 1/3 cup of brown

sugar, and a pinch of salt. Cut the butter into the flour mixture, either with a

fork, like Amanda suggests, or I like to get my hands dirty and I just dig in

with my fingers. Mix until the texture resembles coarse cornmeal, then add a bit

of ice water and mix it again until the dough pulls together. Form a disc with

the dough and wrap it in plastic wrap. Pop it in the refrigerator for at least

an hour. Now you're going to pit your fresh

cherries. And again, because I'm working with a limited kitchen right now, I just

pit them the old-fashioned way. Once that's done, you're going to combine the

cherries with 2 tablespoons of almond flour, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, about 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg,

and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, a pinch of salt. Mix those together and set

aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pie dough.

So I'm in the middle

of this shoot and I realize, oh crap, I thought I got everything but I didn't

get a rolling pin! Worry not, I've got a bottle of wine!

And again, I kind of had to make do with what I had. Transfer the dough to a piece of

parchment paper and then carefully place the cherry mixture in the center, leaving

a 2-inch border. Gently fold the dough partially over the

cherry mixture. Make your egg wash and brush that over the dough, and lastly,

you're going to sprinkle it with turbinado sugar. This is going to look

beautiful after its baked. Now you're going to pop it in the oven at 375

degrees Fahrenheit, or 190 degrees Celsius, for 45 to 50 minutes.

The crust should be golden brown and the filling will start to bubble just a bit.

Let the galette cool for about 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!

And if you're anything like me, you will prefer this dessert à la mode.

YUM! Just as delicious as it is beautiful.

So right now I'm shooting the stand-up,

so I get to keep more of it on camera -- mwah ha ha ha! This is just delightful.

I ended up giving a good chunk of it to my downstairs neighbor, Don, and now

we're friends, because you know, food is a good way to make friends.

I'm out. As always, keep it quirky, I'll see you next week!

Don't forget to check out Amanda's channel!

For more infomation >> Easy Cherry Almond Galette Recipe - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

ЖУТКИЕ МЕСТА СКАЙРИМА - Duration: 11:51.

For more infomation >> ЖУТКИЕ МЕСТА СКАЙРИМА - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Serhat Durmus - Yalan - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Serhat Durmus - Yalan - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

BLOOPERS AND OUT TAKES (50 Videos Special!) - Duration: 10:28.

For more infomation >> BLOOPERS AND OUT TAKES (50 Videos Special!) - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

How Trump's Paris Climate Deal Decision Weakens The US - Duration: 4:34.

Hey there, so Donald Trump just announced that he's going to bring the United States

out of the Paris Climate Accords.

A lot of people are flipping out about this right now, but there's one group of people

who are actually pleased and excited.

These are the climate skeptics, or people who believe that government shouldn't be doing

anything to try to combat climate change.

This small section of the US public is pretty excited right now, and I think that's a mistake.

I think that's a big mistake.

Now I'm not a big Environment guy.

It's not really my issue.

I believe that climate change is real, and I believe that humans cause it, but I just

don't know enough about the science, I'm not someone who's going to go shout from the rooftops

about stuff that I don't truly understand.

So it's never really been my issue, but I am also very angry that Trump has made this

decision.

And it's not about the environment.

I believe that this was the wrong decision for US influence and US power.

One of the interesting details of this discussion is the fact that Rex Tillerson wanted to stay

in the Paris Accords.

Now that's very interesting because Tillerson is actually a CEO from Exxon Mobil, that was

his job before this.

He's pretty much the definition of an oil company executive.

I am not a big fan of Rex Tillerson, and you'll probably hear more about that on this channel,

but in this instance I think he was right.

What Tillerson knows, and what Trump has just chosen to ignore is the fact that having a

US seat at the Paris Climate accords, meant that US companies, US energy executives, and

US climate skeptics had influence on the process.

That influence is now gone.

This isn't like when George W. Bush took the United States out of the Kyoto Protocol, I

think that was about 15 years ago?

Back then Climate Change was not a mass issue.

You had some people in the developed world who were freaking out about it, and you had

some other people who weren't.

Climate Change is now a mass issue.

200 countries signed up for the Paris Climate Accords.

I think the United States has now joined Syria and Nicaragua as some of the few countries

that are outside of the conversation.

And that's what you should be focusing on.

Not as an environmentalist, but as someone who cares about US power, this was an insane

decision to make.

The Paris Accords are now going to go forward without the United States.

It's not just an agreement, it's a framework within which the rest of the world can decide

how to handle these issues.

The United States no longer has a seat at that table.

It is just as dumb as the United States unilaterally deciding not to participate in the United

Nations or the World Trade Organization anymore.

Yes, the climate accords are pretty weak at this point, and they're just at the beginning

formation stages.

It is tremendously in the United States interest to be a part of that formation.

And for climate skeptics, the US vote was pretty much the only thing holding back these

climate accords, from becoming much bigger, much more powerful, and much more stringent.

So actually, if you're an environmentalist, maybe you should celebrate the fact that the

United States is no longer involved.

Maybe that's an over-statement, but as someone who is deeply concerned with American power

and wants American power and prestige to be preserved in the world, uhhh... this was a

really bad decision.

And it was also a really really bad decision if you're a climate skeptic.

Thanks for watching, please subscribe.

And if you'd like to see more videos like this, I'd be grateful if you'd consider chipping

in to my crowd-funding thing on Patreon.

I'm in the middle of a fund-raising drive right now.

I'm trying to get the income for this project above US minimum wage, because I'd really

like to keep doing it, but I kind of need to get paid.

Thanks!

For more infomation >> How Trump's Paris Climate Deal Decision Weakens The US - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Authors' Reading Month/ავტორთა კითხვის თვე 2017 - Nika Jorjaneli/ნიკა ჯორჯანელი - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Authors' Reading Month/ავტორთა კითხვის თვე 2017 - Nika Jorjaneli/ნიკა ჯორჯანელი - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

www.garrett.id AT MAX Detektor Emas TERBARU 2017 - Duration: 6:55.

For more infomation >> www.garrett.id AT MAX Detektor Emas TERBARU 2017 - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Chăn ga gối đệm phòng cưới | Bộ ga giường đẹp trái tim hồng T-787 - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Chăn ga gối đệm phòng cưới | Bộ ga giường đẹp trái tim hồng T-787 - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

(Vietsub CC) Nếu bạn có thể gộp đồ không giới hạn lại - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> (Vietsub CC) Nếu bạn có thể gộp đồ không giới hạn lại - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Baking HACKS Tested Hit OR Myth? How To Cook That Ann Reardon - Duration: 6:50.

Welcome to How To Cook That, I'm Ann Reardon.

I've been seeing a lot of baking hacks online lately so today we are going to put them to

the test and see if they are a hit or a myth.

Baking Hack number 1 says if you are baking muffins or anything with fruit or choc chips

in it, you should coat them in flour first to stop them from sinking to the bottom.

If you coat them with flour before you mix them in, they will apparently stay at the

top.

To test that let's make choc-chip and raspberry muffins.

And for one batch we'll put the chocolate chips and the raspberries into the flour and

mix them through thoroughly to coat them.

For the other batch, we'll put everything into the wet ingredients and mix it around

in there instead.

Now add the wet to the dry just like you normally would when you're making muffins and mix together

until it is just combined.

The dotty cases were the ones that were coated in flour first and the pink cases went straight

into the wet ingredients.

Now they're baking in the oven on the same tray so that the oven is the exact temperature,

the exact same cooking time, we are not changing anything else about it, it's the same for

both of them.

You've got to love that smell of freshly baked muffins.

I'll put the recipe for these on the website.

Now let's see inside ... Pink is no flour, and Dotty was flour first.

What do you think?

There is actually more at the top on the flour one.

But for the sake of science - let's cut another one because that could just be the way it

was scooped into the cupcake case.

They both do look yummy to me but most of the goodies are in the bottom half of the

pink one so it's not the end of the world if you forget but this hack is actually a

HIT.

Baking hack number 2.

Says eggs must be at room temperature when you're baking, especially if you are whipping

egg whites ... you'll get more volume and a better result if your egg is NOT cold straight

from the fridge.

If you've let it sit and come to room temperature and then use it.

Let's test that theory.

Separate your eggs and whip them up.

This one is our room temperature egg white.

And this one is our cold egg white.

Now I weighed both of these before I started to check they were exactly the same size.

Now if we take a look the cold egg white has actually whipped up to have a better volume.

But wait, I actually tricked you.

See if we look at the Use By dates, the room temperature egg was older than the cold one.

The fresher the egg, the better it whips up.

So let's test that again with 2 eggs with the same Use By date.

It's very important when you're experimenting to only have 1 variable or you may come to

the wrong conclusion ... which is how I think this theory must have started.

If you think about it, if you have chickens and you have older eggs sitting in the fridge

and then you get a fresh one from outside that's at room temperature ... the one at

room temperature is going to whip up better.

Not because of the temperature but because it's a fresher egg.

See these two, the cold and the warm with the same Use By date, whipped up exactly the

same.

So that hack is a MYTH.

Hack number 3.

If you need to soften butter you can fill a tall cup up to the top with boiling water

and let it sit for a minute until the cup is hot.

Then tip out the water and place the upside down cup over the butter and WAIT for a couple

of minutes...

Remove the cup... and your butter should be nicely softened

but not melted.

That hack actually worked, so that one is a HIT!

Hack number 4 When you are making macarons, make your mixture

as normal and pipe it onto lined trays.

Then before baking them you need to leave them on the trays for about 20 minutes or

until it a 'skin' forms on top and you can gently touch them.

The skin stops the air escaping from the top forcing it down so the macaron rises giving

it a foot and a perfect macaron.

If you don't let it sit the air will go out the top, causing it to crack and there will

be no foot.

Well that's what the hack says but let's actually test it.

Make one batch of macaron mixture and pipe it onto two trays - and all these recipes

are on the howtocookthat.net website for you and I'll link to that below.

Bang the trays on the bench just like you normally would and now place one tray straight

into the oven.

Then leave the others on the counter.

At 10 minutes they are still a bit sticky on top, but after another 10 they have formed

a skin and we can finally put them in the oven.

The others are already cooked and cooled but let's watch what they both looked liked baking

at the same time.

So which tray is better?

Well, you tell me can you even see a clear difference?

They both have a foot and there are no cracks on top.

This one was left to form a skin and this one was baked immediately.

So this hack is a MYTH.

Hack number 5.

When whipping egg whites, wipe out the bowl using vinegar because if there is any oil

at all, even a tiny bit in the bowl, the egg whites will not whip up properly.

To test this theory I am going to add a teaspoon of oil to our whites and then attempt to whip

them up.

Having vinegar on the side of the bowl is actually adding acid, which helps stabilize

the egg whites, but you can also do that by adding lemon juice or a bit of cream of tartar

and you can just add it into the egg whites.

But the question here is does the oil stop the egg whites from whipping?

The answer to that is no it does not stop the egg whites whipping even when we added

a whole teaspoon.

So the reason given for this hack is wrong.

Adding acid is good but the oil wasn't the issue so this hack is a myth.

If there are any more home hacks you'd like to see tested click the thumbs up and write

the hack in the comments below.

Subscribe to howtocookthat for more AND turn on the bell for notifications.

Make it a great week and I'll see you on Friday :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét