Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 2 2017

Hello, this is Baek A yeon.

This time's title song is 'Sweet Lies'.

The guy just ask me to meet up,

Ask to eat out,

And telling I'm pretty… Such these sweet empty words,

I keep getting fooled.

I put my emotion to this song.

As today, I really thank you

for your coming to the M/V studio.

Although this is only the beginning,

I will do my best until the end

To make a pretty, fun and fresh music video.

It is the first time to use chroma-key technique in the video.

And also,

It is the first time to act my inner-emotions a lot.

Hope you like my M/V a lot, a lot.

You can see ping-pong balls often in M/V.

That each bouncing ping-pong ball is

The empty word that guy says to me.

He keeps saying empty words to me,

And they get huge like this much in the end.

With these hugely stacked empty words,

"What Should I do with?"

You can see my worry often in M/V.

Every time when I made the comeback in May,

I tried pink hair,

And this is my first time to try orange hair.

Besides, this bang,

I've never cut beyond my eyebrows since middle school.

I made a bang and change hair color.

Do I look something fresher?

Wish you also like my look.

The camera is capturing the shading scene.

All shootings are finished.

M/V making is done,

And album Jacket shooting is done.

But every time,

"Shouldn't Have…"

"so-so"

And "Sweet Lies",

Although I make a blank face every time,

This shooting was the most comfortable to me.

This shooting

Worked well with my emotion.

And if you see my ears…

Can you see?

There are glitters on my ears.

I got the first make-up on my ears.

I gave a point to the lips for M/V shooting.

Anyway, in this time,

If you watch

My M/V and album jacket shootings,

You will see there are many changes

To my visual looks.

So you could be fun by enjoying them.

I really enjoyed the shooting,

And look forward to

Having such a fun shooting in near future.

Thank you for your effort, bye!

For more infomation >> Baek A Yeon "Sweet lies (Feat. The Barberettes)" M/V & Jacket Making Video - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

СТРАШНЫЕ СНЫ. Почему снятся плохие сны? Ночные кошмары и их причины - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> СТРАШНЫЕ СНЫ. Почему снятся плохие сны? Ночные кошмары и их причины - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Children Protection Day | Children's disco - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Children Protection Day | Children's disco - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Chocolate Chip Cookies (巧克力曲奇饼) - Duration: 1:44.

turn on subtitles for instruction

100g powdered sugar

1 egg

130g butter

150g plain flour

100g chocolate chips

spoon the mixture onto baking tray

Bake for 15 mins (180°C)

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Chocolate Chip Cookies (巧克力曲奇饼) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

تحدي البولينغ بين مايا و لانا - شو صار؟! Bowling Challenge for kids - Duration: 3:55.

luli your turn throw the ball

Hello and welcome to Jessytoys 911

I'm Maya and today we will show you bowling game

Hello and welcome with Maya and Lana

Today we want to show you bowling game from Minnie mouse

are you ready?

i will show you how they look like first

Lana wants to play with cars, no we want to play bowling

Now it's Lana's turn

Maya's turn

she almost got all of them

lulu your turn throw the ball

Maya's turn

I hope you liked the challenge and we ll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> تحدي البولينغ بين مايا و لانا - شو صار؟! Bowling Challenge for kids - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

HOW I MAKE MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS! - Duration: 6:31.

Hi everyone. So today I wanted to let you all know how I film my videos. So I've

been doing this for almost two years now and I've really kind of struggled and

grappled with how I film my videos, how I do my thumbnails, how I do my editing and

all of that. But recently I've come to the perfect formula that's not quite

perfect, but perfect enough to suffice for me and today I'm going to share that

with y'all. One thing you should note is that ever since I started, I actually haven't

changed anything, like, invested in anything new. Also, this is not an advice

video. This is just about how I make my videos and you can take advice from that,

you can learn from that - that's kind of why I'm doing this video - but I don't

want you all to feel like I think I have, like, you know, the perfect way of filming.

Anyway so the first thing I want to start off with is my camera. As I said I

film with my phone. Before I used to film with a Samsung Galaxy S4 now I film with

a Samsung Galaxy A7, I think it's called. The phone has a really good quality

camera and I cannot complain about it. You don't really need to have like a

DSLR camera to start a YouTube channel - most people start on their iPads and

their this and their that and what-have-you. So you're probably wondering, "Okay, you

film with your phone. How the hell do you hold up your phone?" When I first started

I just used to stack a bunch of books up and I used to prop my phone on to

something, but now I use a selfie stick a cup and a sock. So basically I got this

long cup from SeaWorld and I stuffed a sock in it to give this selfie stick

stability. And I just prop my phone on to that and then I usually put up a chair

and a stool and I just rest the tripod contraption on to that and that's how I

set up my camera. So the tricky thing about phones is that they don't have a

viewfinder so you might want to film with this selfie camera, but as we all

know this selfie camera is not as good quality as the one in the back of the

phone. So what I actually do to make sure that I am NOT out of angle is I use a

mirror. And I adjust the mirror in the back of me like that, so that I can just

make sure that I am in the shot and that when I'm holding up a book it's not, like,

you know, out of shot or anything like that.

Let's move on to lighting. Now, my main lighting source is the thing that makes

the will go around see the brightness in this guy that we all know: I'm not

talking about Beyonce. I'm talking about the Sun. So basically I open out all of

my windows in my room and that provides the

perfect lighting for me. But, I also have three other light sources that I use. The

first is my phone camera flashlight. I also use a lamp that I rest on my bed

and then my room light is always on. I actually film at night sometimes and

when I film at night I do the same setup but I just don't have the sunlight

in the background. But, it still looks good it just doesn't look as like great

without the sunlight. Moving on to audio. Now there's nothing much I can

say about audio other than I don't really have a microphone or anything. I

just kind of project my voice and I'm fortunate enough to have a phone where

the microphone is good enough to pick up my voice sufficiently. And the only other

advice I have is to just take off your fan, take off your television in the

background, maybe do it on a quiet day when nobody's around. The next thing is

of course editing so for editing I actually use Windows Movie Maker which

is just the easiest thing for me to use. But I mean, editing with Movie Maker is

kind of like cutting a piece of steak... with another piece of steak. It gets a

bit rough sometime so to speak but it's free... and I'm cheap. I also recently

downloaded Lightworks and I don't know how to use it. I know I could go on

online and do a tutorial but... it just looks really hard. Whenever I have to do

overlays I would finish editing my video on Movie Maker and then I would put it

into Lightworks so that I could put the overlays and because moviemaker doesn't

allow you to put in overlays. In terms of editing my thumbnails, recently, as you

can tell, my thumbnails have become quite extra. I use two softwares to edit my

thumbnail. I edit it a little bit on PicMonkey and then I save it and then I

edit it again with all the colors and the fancy backgrounds and all of that.

And then I go on another software called GIMP, where I cut out the outline of the

regular picture and then I paste that onto the edited picture, so that it looks

kind of like cool and all of the imagery is in the back of me. And

the final thing I have to talk about is probably one of the most difficult

things when it comes to making videos and that is finding yourself in front of

the camera. When I first started filming my videos I was, what we call in Trinidad,

a MOOK. I could not, it was just difficult it was

just weird speaking to a camera and I'm sure everybody probably has this

experience, when you first start filming your videos it's like: why am I talking

to this inanimate object? what if somebody hears

me? what if somebody laughs at me? And that process is just something that you

will go through and just have to get used to, it unless you're like a natural in

front of the camera. The only advice I could give when it comes to speaking in

front of the camera is first of all being yourself. When you first join

YouTube or whatever particular YouTube community you're a part of, you're going to

see other people; you're going to see some people are really like cool and

extra and extravagant some people might be a bit more laid-back more chill more

discussional. And you might want to emulate all of those things, I've

definitely tried that before in the past I've seen anymore the extravagant, the

hyperactive booktubers and then the more kind of academic, sit down and use big

words kind of booktubers. But eventually I found the perfect formula for that and

that is just being me in front of the camera. So another thing that people are

concerned about is rambling too much or going off point or not really

finding the words for what you want to say. The main advice I can give for that is

have an idea of what you want to say, whether that be scripting out your video,

I know not all people like to that - I don't like to do that - but you could

script out your video, you can make notes about just a general idea of what you

want to say. But most importantly really think about your videos before I kind of

rehearse my videos in my mind, oftentimes, before I make them and that really helps

me to prioritize what I have to say and condense it into something that is

effective enough for my audience. And again this is just something that you

will have to just work on with practice, it's not something that's just going to

happen right away. So if you watched this video I hope it prompts you to either

maybe use some of these tactics to help you out in your video making. Or, maybe it

prompted you to join the booktube community or the YouTube community in

general, and if it did I am very happy for you and thank you so much for

watching this video. In the comments down below I would love to

hear all of your like tips and tricks on how you film videos or how you might

want to go about filming videos if you start a channel. Other than that, again

thank you for watching I hope you have a lovely lovely day and until next time

Insha Allah, keep reading.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét