Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 3 2017

Thank you!

Thank you very much!

Thank you!

You are welcome!

Hey guys, it's Cathy Cat.

This is Misato.

And today we are gonna introduce to you 3 words.

2 of them are gonna be how to say thanks, way to express your gratitude in Japanese.

The third one is how to answer that if you have done something nice and some one ???????

Give that back.

So, let go and try out what are our words.

Thank you.

Thank you very much.

You're welcome.

'Thank you' was ranked as No.1 of the words that foreigners who came to Japan

found useful in our interview.

So that's definitely one word you want to remember.

Which is just pretty much 'Thank you.'

It's the easiest way to say it.

So shall we try and make some samples?

Let's make an example.

Let's do it.

So, let's try...?

Oh, I forgot to say let's try.

Let's try!

For example, when you receive something from someone.

Version 1, from your friends.

Cathy you look so cute today!

Thank you! I did my best.

Oh let me give you this, it suits on you!

Really?!

Thank you!

This is so lovey!

For example, when you receive something from someone.

Part 2, in the shop.

It's 10,000 yen in total.

Here you are.

Thank you.

We have a campaign right now which gives out the present for costumers who spent over 10,000 yen.

Here is your present.

Thank you!

Really thank you!

The next one is, thank you very much.

'Kansa shimasu' is one of those that you can use as a combo with 'Arigatogozaimasu'.

To make it even stronger, which pretty much means I am graceful.

So let's see how we use that.

For example, when ask for directions.

Excuse me, where is Harajuku?

You can take Yamanote line and go to Harajuku.

I'm free right now, I can guid you there.

You are coming with me?

Yes.

Thank you very much.

Really thank you!

You are welcome.

Let's go.

Final word is 'douitashimashite', Which is pretty much saying 'You're welcome!'.

As a response to 'Arigato' or 'Arigatogozaimasu'.

Let's see how that is used.

For example, when some one lost something and you found it.

Excuse me, you dropped something!

What is it?

I think it's this.

Oh, than you so much!

'Gochisousama' (Thank you for the meal.)

(Laughing)

Oh I ate that...

Excuse me, I think you have dropped this.

Thank you very much!

'gochisousama...' (Thank you fro the meal again...)

(Cathy crying) It's 'Doitashimashite'!

What's wrong with me?!

Excuse me, you dropped this.

Thank you very much!

You are welcome!

And that was:

Thank you.

Thank you very much.

You are welcome.

Be sure to use those 3 words when you are in Japan,

They are easy to remember and they really improve your conversation with Japanese people.

Thank you very much for watching. We've done other videos, where we teach you Japanese.

Easy and hard Japanese, so let's check these videos else when you have time.

Thank you for watching, bye!

For more infomation >> 3 MUST-KNOW JAPANESE PHRASES TO SAY THANKS - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

80 - A Lenda do Pé Grande - Duration: 34:50.

For more infomation >> 80 - A Lenda do Pé Grande - Duration: 34:50.

-------------------------------------------

Signs Of Twin Flame Telepathic Connection - Duration: 4:54.

Signs Of Twin Flame Telepathic Connection

By consciousreminder

Whether we want to, we always share our energy and frequency with other beings.

So what is the twin flame telepathic connection?

It is when we share the same soul frequency, allowing us to make telepathic connection

with our twin flame, which allows us to intuitively understand what the other is feeling, thinking

or desiring.

Communicating with our twin flame is often the sense of wonder, as they are reading our

mind, even know our most intimate thoughts.

This is only the starting point of the twin flame telepathic connection.

Listed below are the seven most commons signs of telepathy between twin flames.

7 twin flame telepathic connection signs

:: Ability to know what the other is thinking or feeling.

Without even realizing you pick up occasional feelings and thoughts your twin flame partner

maybe having.

Even when you are not together you still know what the other may be doing or thinking.

:: Feelings and thoughts are shared.

Twin flames also express the same ideas and feelings with each other, both your minds

are merging together as one.

You are about to express something but your twin flame beats you to it.

At times this may frustrate you.

:: Mental telepathic communication is stimulating.

You have the ability to talk to each other without the need to speak out loud.

As telepathy is much faster, allowing your ideas to be known to each other, even from

distance.

When you are able to sense each others energy from distance, this may allow you to form

a deep connection with your twin.

:: See each others soul.

You both have uncanny knack of delving into each others soul.

Although this happens with soulmates, but when you do grow close to your twin, this

becomes a normal thing within the relationship.

Sharing dreams together.

Twin flames are able to share the same dream, even form a connection within the dream.

Tip: Keep a dream journal and write them down.

Having the same interests.

Since you are from the same soul, both of you will share similar interests.

You may both enjoy spiritual topics together or even have similar life ambitions together.

You both have the same flaws.

Another twin flame telepathic connection sign is you may have worked on improving your faults

as you progress through the spiritual journey.

Now you notice the same fault in your twin flame who has yet to remove them.

You can help and guide each other.twin flame telepathic connection 2If you are together

with your twin flame physically, you will see these signs very quickly.

They may express this to you that they were just thinking about you.

You are both here to treasure this incredible connection, because at times you may sense

the pull when you are not around them, it could be years or just few hours.

The love between twin flame is not logical, it won�t be anything you could explain to

other people, These feelings have to experienced.

Concluding the twin flame telepathic connection

It�s very important for twin flame lovers to process on the conscious flow of cosmic

love from our hearts, it is this energy flow from the heart chakra that binds our twin

flame connection.

When we allow this wonderful telepathic energy to circulate through our lives and expressing

the unconditional love for each other, then we are truly able to connect to ourselves

and to

Source itself.

For more infomation >> Signs Of Twin Flame Telepathic Connection - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #129 (LOOΠΔ TV #129) - Duration: 0:37.

Are you good at singing?

Yes...

I'm good at dancing, too!

I'm good at both

There is nothing that I can't do

(Kim Lip is even good at posing for pictures...)

(And she can wear any kind of styles perfectly!)

The first shooting is done~!

I'm going to the the next studio!

See you soon~ Bye!

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #129 (LOOΠΔ TV #129) - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to make slime - DIY 40 Ways To Make Slime Mega Pack ! New Best Slime Collection 143M - Duration: 2:23:48.

For more infomation >> How to make slime - DIY 40 Ways To Make Slime Mega Pack ! New Best Slime Collection 143M - Duration: 2:23:48.

-------------------------------------------

Sephora 折扣買了什麼?Sephora Haul ! | 太后娘娘 - Duration: 8:13.

For more infomation >> Sephora 折扣買了什麼?Sephora Haul ! | 太后娘娘 - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

Drop One Size - Fitness And Weight Loss Advice For WOMEN! - Duration: 1:34.

Hay guys, Biplab Mondal here from DropOneSize.Com and thank you for visiting our YouTube channel.

This YouTube channel is all about fitness and weight loss advice for women.

Lose weight and stay fit forever with DropOneSize.Com.

Get access to the most effective weight loss strategies and melt your unwanted body fat

in just a few short weeks and kick start your fitness journey.

Browse our channel for tutorial videos on various topics such as

How To Lose Weight, Healthy eating,

Exercise And Fitness advice, Dating & relationship advice for women,

lifestyle hacks and much more...

Click The Link Below In Video Description To Download Our 100% FREE Book - Lose Your

Weight.

9 Simple & Easy Lifestyle Changes To Lose 10 Pounds In Only 21 Days and build a healthy

body for life.

Click the subscribe button to subscribe to our YouTube channel and next to that is a

little bell symbol that you can click on.

That means you will get notification every time we upload a new awesome content for you.

Thanks again for visiting our channel.

I will see you soon.

For more infomation >> Drop One Size - Fitness And Weight Loss Advice For WOMEN! - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

einhorn in Malaysia - Fairstainability Update - Duration: 2:05.

We have a Fairstainability mission at einhorn – we want to make the World

a little bit better place. That's why Linda and I just two months in Malaysia spent.

We were in Malaysia because the whole supply chain for our little einhorns (unicorns)

is based there: from the rubber plantation to the condom factory.

The first step begins at the very beginning of the value chain –

on the rubber plantation.

We can come up with so many ideas at our office in Berlin – what does fairstainability mean?

What does sustainability mean in Malaysia?

But to really understand we had to go there.

To understand what does fairstainability mean, what to the plantation workers want,

what do they need and what does "fair" mean to them, what do the plantation owners need...

To understand the reality there.

Secondly, we were there to build trust as trust is fundamental to fairstainability.

It's the A and O and the base for the next step.

In the professional Sustainability-Jargon it's called Stakeholder Ansatz.

It means to look at it from different perspectives and implement them

in your Fairstainability actions.

The actions we implemented on the plantation were both

environmental and social.

On the social side, we are paying the workers since April 2017

15% of their loan extra.

On the environmental side we stopped using the chemicals

on half of the plantation.

That means we stopped using herbicides and fertilizer.

Another goal for this year is

to bring back a bit of the forest to the plantation.

We will plant new trees to diversify the ecosystem.

For more infomation >> einhorn in Malaysia - Fairstainability Update - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Tiny Kat: Escape Vista Tiny House on Wheels | Tiny House Design Ideas | Le Tuan Home Design - Duration: 2:26.

TINY KAT: ESCAPE VISTA TINY HOUSE ON WHEELS

For more infomation >> Tiny Kat: Escape Vista Tiny House on Wheels | Tiny House Design Ideas | Le Tuan Home Design - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

เพลง อำนาจเจริญ - วง Bomb at Track + ภาพประกอบรวมข่าว - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> เพลง อำนาจเจริญ - วง Bomb at Track + ภาพประกอบรวมข่าว - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

[Skit] The Real House Wifes of Ouran- Parody - Duration: 4:26.

Welcome to the host club

I'm Charles on your interviewer... nice to meet you alright so we're going to ask

you a couple questions first one is that what do you feel about the rest of Grenbow Cosplay

them bitches

you want to go further into detail

You really want me too...

Bitches mean female dog

So what do you think about the other

cast members oh the other cast members

Oh, the other cast members...

They're dicks

[Q] Could you go put it into detail... [K] isn't that what you asked the last person

[Q] Just answer the question will ya

they're overconfident, Wendy obviously faking it

can you even deal with that...and Rin, don't even let get started on Rin

he's my brother and all but damn that kid can drink (covered-up laughs)

[Q] So I'm here to interview you today [W] HI!

[Q] So how do you like the other cast members... They're so great oh my god they got me into Grenbow Cosplay

It just made me the happy person in the world, oh my god I love them, I love them, I love them

[Q] Do any of the cast member have nicknames for you

Some of them call me a drunk

[Q] why's that, you're like 15

Honey, we're out of liquor

WHAT?!?

[K] wait, wait... i though we just brought so two hours ago.

[Sad W] There is a reason we call you a drunk

[K] God dammit, Rin

[The other] members have a lot say about you can you... could you describe yourself

yeah, I'm...

This is my opinion, I don't want to offend anyone but I'm nice, I'm kind, I love to help people

and why are you guys looking at each other like I'm lying (cries)

Why?!?... Do you guys think I'm lying?...

So what we've heard from the other cast members...

you're a total bitch

what what they think that who knows if you should go talk to him

Why would they say that

I don't know maybe you should go talk to them...

why what'd you (demon transform) SAY THAT...

[Q] Okay do you have any nicknames anyone calls you?

people call me daddy but I'm not really sure why...

[Q] You have a reason for being called daddy?

No it's not like I fucked anyone's mom... I'm 15 and a virgin still

keep that to yourself

okay next question let me set the stage someone fell in a well [K] Wendy [Q] uh why did

they fall in the well [K] Wendy always falls into a well... who else would fall in a well

[R] Wendy fall in a well agian [K] oh my god come on do you turn this camera up [R] Come on...

(They will be no captions for this last part... sorry I'm lazy)

a bitch

For more infomation >> [Skit] The Real House Wifes of Ouran- Parody - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Chăn ga gối nệm cao cấp | ra trải giường đẹp họa tiết hoa xinh KS1-652 - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Chăn ga gối nệm cao cấp | ra trải giường đẹp họa tiết hoa xinh KS1-652 - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Video Diary - on Wellness and Music - Duration: 6:58.

Hi everyone! It's a little bit of a rainy day

here in Nashville and I want to take you

with me today, share with you two things

that I think are very beneficial, could

be very beneficial for you. I know they

are for me. It's about health, wellness

and for both your body and mind and

spirit, so come with me.

I'm drinking chlorophyll water. It's really green. You

can't see... it's so green that it's almost black.

I'm here with Leslie Shew, she's the one

that gets me to drink chlorophyll water.

And she's a... what's your official title?

- I am trained in naturopathy and my

PhD is in natural Health Sciences. - Wow!

And you just told me that your father is

a medical doctor... so how does that go together?

-Yeah, so I grew up on the allopathic side,

so I learned a lot about that.... which

is part of the reason I got into natural

health because I was very sick and all I

knew was to take medicine which wasn't

working. So I got into natural health and

was able to heal my own body and so I

have a passion now to help people with

nutrition and natural sources - Yes, that's

wonderful! So you were recommended to me

by Dez Stephens whom some of you know.

And we came here to help Matthew of

course but also you know I... I mean

everybody... I would highly recommend to

find a Lesley in your area or if you are

lucky, or do you work online as well? - I do

I do online consultations and Skype

calls, absolutely! - So if there's one thing

that people can do right now

what's your biggest thing? - Oh my gosh

there's so many... I would say,

the thing I've seen most with people is

that they're dehydrated. So drinking

water and good water, not water out of

the tap but good filtered water. Add

fresh lemon to it, liquid chlorophyl is one of

my favorite because our body needs water

to help flush out toxins and to stay

hydrated. - You know how many times I hear

that? - It's simple it's really simple yeah

- Yeah! Why do we struggle so much? - I don't know.

- Well, thank you so much - You're welcome!

- Cheers! Ziveli!

So Lesley was really great,

she gave me a whole scan,

looked at my body, looked at my lifestyle

and figured out what's best for me. I am

a little anemic. She also puts a lot of

emphasis on blood type. Do you know what

your blood type is? You know, I have a

friend who's a scientist and who's for

years been asking me if I was

eating according to my blood type, which

really matters. So it turns out my blood

type O+ needs meat, and I like to be more

vegetarian... So I'm at the Whole Food

store and I'm going to grab some healthy

lunch and eat more beets, and meat I guess.

I'm at Lipscomb University it's a

cute little private college

here in Nashville and I am meeting with

Mark Godwin who is going to help me

learn how to play guitar better. And he

is going to play a gig with me this

summer and maybe even a few more!

Mark Godwin

well it sounds just like the almighty. - Aw, it's

so cool... so I met Mark at band, Evan's band.

He is a band parent too, and his son is a

percussionist as well. - Now if your hands

were as big as mine are you'd be able to

play this chord really easy.

(music)

What's interesting is that the doctor that I

just saw, the natural doctor Leslie, she

ran the scan and the number two on

things that are good for me was music.

Who would have thought huh? Music is

healing, it's therapeutic. We should sing

louder, dance more and just live, breathe deeper.

On my way home I stopped at this

beautiful place to send a Facebook

message to a media celebrity in Croatia

who wrote a summer hit and it's really

nice and positive and uplifting. It says

dance more, on the beach

everything is better, and on the Adriatic

Sea in Croatia I will love you more. It's

also a very good commercial. People, book

your ticket and go to Croatia. There are

places in the world where people just

know how to stop and breathe and enjoy

life more, dance and sing.

Before my day is over I

have some office work to do but I wanted

to mention to you that last night

I did a webinar with my friend Melissa

about essential oils. And since this

whole video diary was about healing and

therapy and wellness I wanted to bring

it up

essential oils are a really really

great way to heal and help your body to

fight disease. So if you don't know much

about essential oils please, please,

please look into it. It will change your

life because it also... apart from the very

essence of what it does on the cellular level

it's... the whole process of you know

applying the oil onto your skin, stopping

to do that, being intentional about it,

brings that kind of pause that that I was talking about

people in Croatia, that still know how to do that

we need more of that. That is healthy. And

as Leslie dr. Leslie said, drink more

water, stay hydrated and of course

exercise. And dance is a perfect way to

exercise and get those toxins out

flushing it out, sweating it out, getting

your heart to pump and bring oxygen to

every cell of your body. Thank you so

much for watching this video and I'll

see you soon!

For more infomation >> Video Diary - on Wellness and Music - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

All This and World War II (1976): 30:13 - 30:30 - Duration: 0:18.

♪ Elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna ♪

♪ Man you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe ♪

♪ I am the eggman ♪

♪ They are the eggmen ♪

♪ I am the walrus ♪

♪ Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét