Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 9 2017

"Why did you come to Japan,"

is a question I am asked frequently.

"Because I love Japan," I wanna say, but...

"Why do you like Japan?"

Is the next question ^^;

The urge to childishy wail,

"BECAUSE I DOOOO!"

is strong.

Because my reasons are about as big as Mt Fuji

Actually...I love the trains,

I freaking LOVE Tokyo,

I LOVE how safe Japan is,

I'm really into the culture so I enjoy that too,

and of course, sushi.

But I find it SO hard to put my love for Japan into words.

(Especially in my second language!)

But one thing I can do is pick up my camera and show you what I love about Japan.

And I'm probably way better at that than I am at putting it into words.

One of the things I love about living in Japan is cherry blossom season.

So today I've going to show you the cherry blossoms...through my eyes :3

Why do I like cherry blossoms?

Because they're beautiful?

Because you can do hanami? (cherry blossom picnics)

Because of how gorgeous they are at full bloom?

Because Japan looks ridiculously pretty in Spring?

They're just SO beautiful.

Even when they're falling.

♬ pretty piano music intensifies

I made this video to try and express my love for cherry blossoms (I KNOW I'M WEIRD)

I hope you liked it!

Do you guys like Japan?

Or...NOT?

WHYYY!? :D

Tell me about it in the comments ;)

And if you enjoyed the vid, a like helps me out!

Check out my English vids pleaaase!

For more infomation >> The REAL Reason I love Japan - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Психиатр вынес неожиданный вердикт Панину (09.06.2017) - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Психиатр вынес неожиданный вердикт Панину (09.06.2017) - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

アンパンマンうんちアニメ ドラゴンボール気取り!?うんちでドラゴン呼んじゃった! Dragon ball game? I called a dragon with poop! - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> アンパンマンうんちアニメ ドラゴンボール気取り!?うんちでドラゴン呼んじゃった! Dragon ball game? I called a dragon with poop! - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Books I'll (Probably) Never Read | Tag [CC] - Duration: 4:23.

Hey, everyone, it's Maddie and Bee and today

we're going to do the Books I'll

(Probably) Never Read Tag. We saw this

video originally over on Ariel Bissett's

channel, so we'll leave a link to her

video in the description. Number one: a

really hyped book you'll never read. Maddie: A lot

of my answers for this fall into the

sequels of series, because I'm really bad

and if I say I'm not going to read a

series, I probably will end up reading it

anyway, so I'm going to go with all of

the sequels to Red Queen by Victoria

Aveyard because I read it and I really

wasn't impressed. I guess I should

have expected that because everyone said

it was just a mash-up of all the tropes

of other popular dystopian series, and I

read it and felt exactly the same way.

Bee: I've chosen Truthwitch by Susan

Dennard, and although this sounds like

something I would really enjoy because I

adore witches, I've read the first 70

pages of this in a sampler, and the

writing completely turned me off. It felt

like the world building was being

chucked at you, and there were so many

names of things to learn, not only of the

characters but of the different types of

magic, and it just seemed like a lot of

roles that I had to swallow before I

could get on with the story. So, although

I was originally really pumped to read

it, I think that as officially died.

Number two is a series that you won't

start or have started and won't finish.

Bee: For this I've chosen the sequels to

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. This was a

pretty recent decision for me. I went

through my series tracker to see all of

the old series that I've had on the go

for ages and Rebel Belle was on the top

of my list and I just thought I have no

intention of reading the second or third

book. I would have, like, two years ago

because I used to just read series even

if I didn't enjoy them to have them

completed, but Maddie didn't enjoy any of

the sequels and said it was a letdown

from Rebel Belle and I was a little bit

confused by Rebel Belle anyway, so I'm

going to let this one go. Maddie: and I've gone

with the sequels of Dorothy Must Die by

Danielle Paige. I read the second book to

this one, as well, The Wicked Will Rise, but

I really didn't like this retelling

style, and after I wasn't impressed by

her retelling of The Snow Queen, I think

Danielle Paige is just an author I won't

be reaching for. The characterization of

Amy Gumm was off for me and the way the

quests were built was unsatisfying

because I thought that they would move

through like a Percy Jackson novel and

instead it was all displaced throughout

the series, so I was never getting what I

thought I was based on the blurbs. Next

is a classic that you're not interested

in reading. Maddie:I'm just going to pick any

classics that I'm not already familiar

with. I find it so much easier to read

classics if I'm familiar with the story

the from a literary webseries or a TV adaptation,

or even just a summary. I feel like I

have to go into classics knowing

something, otherwise I won't get into it.

Bee: I've chosen any Victorian classics

written by men. I just don't care about

Thomas Hardy or Charles Dickens and I've

read a book from each of them, but I

found I don't really care about what was

happening to the men at this time,

because the women, in my mind, were much

more interesting. So, I'll continue to

read the female narratives from this

period but I think that's it. Number four

are what genres do you not reach for? Bee:I've chosen

sci-fi and although there are exceptions

like the works of Lauren James, which is

not really interested in it. I recently

went through my Goodreads TBR, and culled

the majority of the sci-fi books I added,

because I realized I just didn't care.

This decision was firmed up when we read

Illuminae and really didn't like it and

sci-fi as a genre, in the media generally,

like, for movies as well I'm not too

interested in. I think it has to be done

really well and have everything so that

I can suspend my disbelief for this,

otherwise I'm out. The next is an owned

book you'll never read. Maddie: I've gone with If I

Stay by Gayle Forman because this is a

book that came out in 2009 and had a lot

of hype around it when the movie came

out and I have seen the movie, so I've

already digested the story in some way,

but I have no interest in this story or

the next ones. Also, I'm not a super fan

of Gayle Forman's writing style as I

recently read the sequel to Just One Day

and didn't feel that impressed by it ,so

I don't want that feeling to be re-incapsulated

with this story. Bee: My pick is

Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple.

I picked this up because the main

character's name is Bee spelt in my way

with two 'e's. I also got it from a

charity shop for 49p, so I couldn't

really say no, and it was a green book

and we were missing that color on

our shelves...I have not heard anyone talk

about this in a really long time. It's

about a mother's disappearance and then

the daughter tries to find her and I'm

pretty sure it's got some, like,

interesting forms like lists and

interviewers so that's normally something

I'm really into. It's not a book that

I'll never read, but it's not what I'm

going to reach for anytime soon.

So, that was the books we'll probably

never read tag. I feel like we haven't

done a video like this in a really long

time. Normally at the end of the year is

when we say 'no, we're not reading this' so

it's kind of nice to get it off our

chest, now. Also, while thinking about

books for this video, I came up with a

whole other list of books I regret

reading ,so maybe we'll do a sequel for

that one soon too.

We're not going to tag anyone to do this

but if you like the idea then consider

yourself tagged!

Thank you, everyone, so much for watching

this video, and we'll see you next time! Bye!

For more infomation >> Books I'll (Probably) Never Read | Tag [CC] - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Vegan Food Tastes Like SH!T - Duration: 1:23.

You know...

I really would go vegan.

But vegan foods are always so plain and tasteless

and I just don't like them in general.

O...kay, so...

First of all: You are being a jerk by making such a mess on the table.

...Which renders veganism invalid all by itself already, if you think about it.

And secondly:

Real men eat meat without any fancy plant based side dishes and seasonings anyway.

*puts flesh into his mouth*

This tastes like absolutely nothing!

Listen. I know that salt and pepper are technically vegan

But how in the world did you remove even that?!

For more infomation >> Vegan Food Tastes Like SH!T - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Scuba Diving and Muddy Adventures on Isle St. Marie- Sailing Vessel Delos Ep. 122 - Duration: 24:57.

For more infomation >> Scuba Diving and Muddy Adventures on Isle St. Marie- Sailing Vessel Delos Ep. 122 - Duration: 24:57.

-------------------------------------------

Jelly Roll | Easy and Good #DerChefkooch - Duration: 2:08.

Ingrediens in the description

Eggs

Protein

Vanilla sugar

Yolk

Sugar

Salt

Flour

Preheat the oven at 160C°

Backe for 25min

Sugar

turn upside down

Jelly

Dont´t forget to subscribe

Have fun and enjoy your meal :)

For more infomation >> Jelly Roll | Easy and Good #DerChefkooch - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Rex, Familia et Ultio (EU) - Duration: 2:11.

A sword such as this will bring honour to its bearer.

This is nice work.

It's new, isn't it?

You know the trouble with an adventurous life, son?

It can end before it gets started.

I might teach you how to handle a sword

and then someone will shoot you with a crossbow.

And now for the maiden bloodletting.

Surely your father never would have imagined it would be your blood.

Such miserable luck

to die by the sword you helped forge.

Sometimes I ask myself what…

what it all means.

Why does God allow such things to happen?

All this slaughter and revenge, over and over…

Tell me, boy, who are you? What in hell's name happened?

I've come from Skalitz. They burned it to the ground - slaughtered everyone.

Who burned it to the ground?

That's him! That's the bastard who led the attack on Skalitz and killed my parents!

I'm sure we're all agreed that all this unrest must come to an end.

I finally have the feeling we're doing something worthwhile!

We're helping to save the King!

Instead of saving his Drunken Majesty, I'd rather find that whoreson who murdered

my parents, get the sword back from him

and skewer him with it!

We have to put a stop to this senseless war!

For more infomation >> Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Rex, Familia et Ultio (EU) - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

The Vilepadura Hotel - Duration: 14:19.

Hello Teshan sir.

Did you find the place?

Yes, I just got here.

Almost got lost. The whole yard turned in to a jungle.

When they build the highway you won't even recognise the place.

Ok, I'll let you go back to work.

Sure boss. I am going to clean up the front first. You can't even see the house.

Don't worry about the front mate.

Start digging the swimming pool at the back, like I told you.

It's better if people can't see the house.

Do as I told you and I will see in about 2 weeks.

Yes boss. I will get stuck to it.

Ok then. Talk to later sir.

Hotel in a lonely town like this?

The Vilepadura Hotel

Who the hell are you?

So seems like you haven't found the treasure yet.

Treasure?

Mate, I don't know how you got it but you need to leave now!

This is private property.

Calm down, Jagath.

How do you know my name?

Who are you??

Where did you come from?

My name if George.

I don't think you know this...

...you are in my grandparent's house.

Mate...this is not your grandparent's house.

This Mr. Teshan's house.

Did you know about the twin brother of Mr. Teshan's.

Of course I do, and I know he died at a young age too.

No he didn't. He survived.

There's a hidden treasure inside this house.

Mr. Teshan is planning on find it.

Mr. Teshan, wants to build a hotel here.

Building a hotel in a lonely town? How do you think that will go?

I don't know about that. I am just following orders.

Speaking of the devil - It's Mr. Teshan.

Hello Mr. Teshan.

How's work going?

Good sir.

Did you start at the back?

Yes I did.

You haven't found anything in the dirt while digging have you?

Hm...not really. Why is that sir?

Well, apparently there are relics buried in that area.

If you saw something unusual let me know immediately.

We need to inform the authorities.

We need to protect our history and values...mate.

Yes, absolutely.

If I saw something, I will let you know sir!

OK then, talk later.

You might be right.

He asked whether I found something inside the dirt.

Whole Teshan family is obsessed about treasure and gold.

I had such hopes about getting a new job at the hotel.

Seems like poor like us got no choice.

Jagath, you don't have to work again.

This tressure is buried exactly 12 foots under that back area.

It's not clear where exactly it's buried...

...but if we both dig together we can dig the whole back yard within two weeks.

I take half...

You keep the rest.

Jagath!

I need to go out for some urgent work.

I think we call it a day...eh?

I'll finish this bit off.

I'll see you when you get back.

I don't know how long I have to keep digging.

I don't trust either of them now.

Wilson, it's Jagath!

Hey Jagath, how are you?

Can you remember the Mr. Theshan's Vilepadura house?

It's in Deniyaya right.

Yeah. Turn left at koswatta road. Come pass the temple and it's the only house in the area.

Can you get there at midnight tomorrow. I will light a lamp for you. Bring the tuk tuk with you.

What's going on?

I can't talk right now.

Don't tell Ramani about any of this.

Ok...Tomorrow at midnight. Make sure you get there on time. Talk later.

Bit of driving to do then.

Sir...

Looks like a party today?

It's my birthday today.

Ah. then we should party.

Happy birthday, Jagath.

I had to go all the way to the town to get these. As you know, no liquar store around here.

So locals would come to the hotel just to have a drink I think.

They had some local stuff but you don't drink that cheap shit do you?

Thank you Jagath, Cheers.

(George tellings stories about his grand father)

(Tuk Tuk Sound)

Wilson, are you here?

Come to the backyard.

What's going on bro?

Guess what I found in the dirt?

This belongs to Teshan family. Full of gold and jewellery.

I made him go to sleep. Let's take this and get out of here.

What? For real?

Yeah mate. Hurry up, let's get out of here.

I thought you are a good man.

Looks like you are a bloody thief mate.

Leave my box and get the fuck out of here.

No way!

I found this tressure.

You people got enough money. What about us, poor?

Fuck off mate!!

Hey Wilson.

Wison!!

Let's bury this peice of shit and escape here.

What you talking about?

Are you blind!!! Have a look! The blood is running on the floor already.

Mr. George, your time is over mate.

Now it's my turn.

Have a look at this gold!

This is all mine!

The Vilepadura hotel is mine!

The Vilepadura hotel is MINE!!

I am in Deniyaya.

I came to visit Jagath.

I think his illness gone a bit worse.

I am taking him to the psychiatric hospital now

It's not looking good.

(Know my strength)

(Learn what I am capable of)

(This is the beginning)

(The new stream of hope)

For more infomation >> The Vilepadura Hotel - Duration: 14:19.

-------------------------------------------

親孝行 感動話!旅行の予定が・・・ まさかの予定変更 - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> 親孝行 感動話!旅行の予定が・・・ まさかの予定変更 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

HAIR MAKEOVER with Rapunzel Of Sweden - Duration: 7:38.

Hi

I'm about to head to Rapunzel's salon in a minute

because today we're going to do a little makeover to my hair

So, as you might know

I've been using tape extensions since last Fall and I've really liked them a lot

but because i'm the kind of person who likes to change hair styles a lot

it sometimes makes it hard if you want to do tiny braids or something like that

because the part where the tapes are attached to the hair is hard to hide

that's why we're going to change the tapes to nail hair today

and instead of this 50cm hair, we're going for 60cm this time

so it will be long no matter how tight the curls will be

Anyway, I'm about to head out now and I thought I'd take you with me

to the salon, so you'll see what happens!

Yeah, let's get going!

Hi

We'll get to work soon

Would you like a morning coffee?

Sure!

My new hair is waiting here already

Just so you know, the very top of the extensions is still blonde

Yeah

but you can add semi-permanent hair color to them once they're installed

I couldn't dye them all the way yellow, because it might weaken the bond and we don't want that

Yeah

This way the extensions will stay on the best

Is it the same with these extensions too, that I should wait couple days before washing them?

Yeah, two days

but after that you can add the semi-permanent hair color while washing

Yeah

It will be totally fine with the extensions then

You will save these tapes, right?

Yeah, because some of them have only been worn once

because I only renewed a couple packages

That's good, that way it will look smart all the time

Yeah

The mini tapes have also been worn only once

These come off really easy

Removing the tape extensions

I love that somebody else is doing this for me for a change, because it's so annoying to do by myself

Ah, yeah it's quite a lot of work

I think also dyeing the hair by yourself is

even if it's only the roots

ofcourse it's nicer if somebody else does it for you

I think dyeing the hair is quite fun

and now that it's much easier than before

when it took me the whole day to get the light purple color stick to the hair evenly

but luckily this color is very easy to do

What was the name of the semi-permanent hair color you used?

For this yellow one?

Yeah

It's the one by Arctic Fox

And now we have finished removing the tapes

next we're going to dye the roots

and after that we will start putting in the next extensions

Bleaching the roots

And now I'll just wait

Dyeing the hair yellow

Installing the nail hair extensions

We're closing to the end

just gonna do some curls and we're done!

It's been a bit over a week since my visit to the salon

and I think this hair turned out just p-e-r-f-e-c-t!

I've never had nail hair extensions before

but after living with these for this small period of time

I am extremely happy with them so far

A few days after the salon visit

I toned my hair with the semi-permanent dye and now it is yellow in every spot

I think I could show you the bonds and how they look like, if you're not familiar with nail hair extensions

and this is how they are, completely yellow now and blending with my own hair really, really well

And talking about hair dyes

it was completely new info to me, that I can bleach and dye my roots while having these extensions in

which is really cool because it will make the life of these extensions longer

I wonder if I'm able to show you how long this hair is

60 centimeres, woah!

But yeah, this kind of hair project!

Huge thanks to Rapunzel's team here in Helsinki

you can find all their contact info down below

and also

keep an eye on my Instagram account

because that's where I will show you different hair styles

that I'll create with this mane

Adios!

For more infomation >> HAIR MAKEOVER with Rapunzel Of Sweden - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sparkles Cube Attempt with AshHayBrax! - Duration: 7:10.

welcome to another video with Ash Hay Brax

today we will be making the sparkler cube and lets play with some sparklers

first we need to build the cube lets cut the sticks first

get ready for major remodel fellas

back in hardware mode

then you will be like ... ... ...

Ramadan is coming thats how we got our sparklers

congratulation sir

kids never try this yourself

we have our father helping us

and we have fire extinguisher just in case

see you next time

thumbs up and subscribe

bye

now what I don't know

For more infomation >> Sparkles Cube Attempt with AshHayBrax! - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

1000 SUSCRIPTORES en Youtube | CONSEGUIDO :-) - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> 1000 SUSCRIPTORES en Youtube | CONSEGUIDO :-) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

TUHMIKSET 2 BLOOPERS | Salatut elämät - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> TUHMIKSET 2 BLOOPERS | Salatut elämät - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

[리미트] 에틱VS지켱 서로 웃기기 !! 지면 어마어마한 벌칙이?? / [リミット]エティックVSジキョン罰ゲームのペナルティーがヤバすぎる?? - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> [리미트] 에틱VS지켱 서로 웃기기 !! 지면 어마어마한 벌칙이?? / [リミット]エティックVSジキョン罰ゲームのペナルティーがヤバすぎる?? - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

controversy - Duration: 0:05.

We need a little controversy.

Cause it feels so empty without memes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét