Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 22 2017

The rate of change in our world continues to accelerate each and every

day. Everyone and everything is affected by new advances in technology that make

yesterday's innovations obsolete. For the first time in human history, people are

connecting globally in ways we couldn't have imagined only years ago. But, with

these waves of innovations, questions arise. How do I keep up? What if I can't

keep up? And, most of all, what will happen next? "Can you explain what Internet is?"

"I don't think it's only for the youngsters at school, now." Bitovation is a new

incarnation of a tried and true business model, online shopping rewards.

Bitovation is translating one of the most disruptive new technologies, the digital

currency, Bitcoin, into the most sensible form of money for the digital age.

Bitovation rewards forward-thinking people, early adopters, and smart entrepreneurs.

The Bitovation Shopping Platform connects savvy consumers to thousands of

retail partners, enabling anyone to earn valuable Bitcoin with zero risk.

"2 dollars in bitcoin. Just like that. From this machine." "Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how

cheap it can be. You don't have to be physically in the same place." It's now

easy for you to not just earn bitcoins, as well as other currencies, but also to

buy and sell safely through the free Bitovation wallet app. While bitcoin is the

money of the future, Bitovation is the shopping rewards platform of the future.

Get started by downloading the app today!

For more infomation >> Bitovation - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Second-First-Try GAME |SickSeries#26 - Duration: 12:14.

are you ready?

is there someone?

can you see someone?

I can´t see anyone, you?

no

hello

ah yeeah haha behind there haha

cheers guy´s

it´s us again sick series

we are back on the trial bikes here in innsbruck

back on the trialbikes, took a long time

but we are back on them here in innsbruck

today we will do something special

something special haha

I think we have a cool idea, the second first try game

very short

for example, I will say Elias a trick or line he should do

he has 2 trys to manage it, so he has to do it in the second first try

if he can´t do it, he will get an point

exactly, and it´s the same for me

the first of us with 3 points will loose

let´s go, have fun

like every time - Schnig Schnag Schnug

I will tell Fabio the first line

we all know this huge gap

I´m excited

first try is over, no your last try, the second first try

this one is really so hard

the manuel is clean right?

first point

this was quite bad

I have to comfort Fabio haha

it will work one day

poor black cat

I´m really disappointed

However, that´s the game, let´s go on, it´s your turn

onto this wall and than the gap onto the next one

dude

first try

first try ok

looked pretty cool

this one was limit haha

1:0 ok, let´s go on

second line for fabio

you have to do another gap

and Fabio I think you know wich gap I mean

in fact, look at this one

can you see it?

from here to there

exactly as long as two bikes

I never ever did this before

and every time I looked at it I was afraid

and you think that I can do it in two trys?

yes

rules: I think there are no rules, you only have to manage the gap

doesn´t matter if you fall down to the front

you have to manage the gap

the roll in is also not the longest, from here to there

what?

it´s another number from the top

what, it´s another number from the top

which number is it from the top? haha

352?

no, 12 haha

yeah, looks quite hard

I won´t do it bro

you are an idiot haha

dude it´s so hard

do it again haha

pretty ugly setup

dude this one wasn´t that bad

sliped down a little bit

you need to jump a little bit longer

now it´s again the second first try

nearly

I´m over?? I didn´t touch the ground

I didn´t touch the ground

you didn´t touch the ground, but you went up on your feet

but

Fabio will get another last try

so he will get a redo

because he nearly did it and I think this one is pretty exciting, look at this one

Can´t think that long

ok, let´s do it again

guy´s, I´m back in game

it´s your turn again

ok, let´s go

may I took a photo with you?

yeah for sure

I have something interesting for you

over this wall

onto the small wall (rail)

over the rail

onto the wall, backwheel to the other wall and down

are you serious?

yeah, it´s pretty technical

I´m allowed to say you something difficult

so what does that mean?

standing is 1 : 1

so, let´s go on to the next challenge, it´s fabios turn

can you see this gap?

from here to there with an 180

I tryed this one 100 times before, but never ever managed it!

bla bla bla

we are no longer friends, we are enemies

it´s again time for the second first try

you won´t get it Fabio

Fabio´s second point

I´ve already two points

this one was nasty from me because he never ever get this 180 gap before

and I wanna see a 360 over there

so you all think that Elias will loose today, right?

yes

you have to hold to me

congratulations

thanks

hello

last week I saw that you tryed out something new

you started with both feet on one side like this

and than a 180 and while flying your feet has to come back to the normal side and onto your pedal

difficult to explain, I wanna see this one

you didn´t get it often, but you have to do it now

easy, no problem for me

second first try

Dude haha first try, easy

ok, now another challenge for Elias

in fact

from there

onto the bench, onto the rail of the bench

and down

this one is not that easy

really not easy

I will wake you up a little bit

I need the point

sh*t

concentration, and hopefully you won´t get it haha

and a person like this sould be your friend

we aren´t haha

ah, yeah, exactly

2:2

but that close, I slipped away the last try

so 2:2, it´s your turn again

you´re pretty good in riding on your handlebar right?

handlebar ride from there to there

can you see it? onto this plattform

and than down there

I´m pretty excited, he won´t be able to do it

I´m to slow

I´m to slow

so your last try

I would be nervous if I was you

he will loose, I think he is to slow again

to slow again

yes

it was pretty close

it was that close bro!

no no, the better one will win

completely clear

yeah ok, I lost this game

my time will come again!

but guy´s, thanks for watching

was a pretty sick session

but we may not forget something, our Onlineshop

lot of questions are unreplyed

we have to say sorry for some problems with the shipping

for all the guy´s who orderd later

we got lot´s of orders

and so the producing went to long

and for this we wanna say sorry

it´s not our problem, so we have a company who produces and ship all the products

and we have to say that this company was to overwhelmed

every of you who orderd something will get his products for sure!

you will get it 100% sure

and we are working on new and better hoodies and shirts

and at least at the shipping time

the shipping time has to be much shorter

we will tell you, when the shop will open again

you can follow us on instagram, sickseries, me or Elias

there you will get all the informations and at least when the shop will open again

it´s gonna be pretty pretty sick

in this case, we just had much fun with this challenge, congrats again

yes

my time will come again

was a pretty cool session, we hope you guy´s enjoyed the trial session

see you soon!

For more infomation >> Second-First-Try GAME |SickSeries#26 - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

Gontcha - Primavera - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Gontcha - Primavera - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Länger frisch: Tupperware bietet nun auch Särge und Urnen an [Postillon24] - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Länger frisch: Tupperware bietet nun auch Särge und Urnen an [Postillon24] - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

AARON SCOTCH - SIE LIEBT MICH prod. by Jordon Lumley - Duration: 3:16.

coconut oil to my beard, I smell like a bounty bar don't care about the future, I do everything like a rowdy

my glass is always half full I will never fail

no matter what will happen boy, I'll always keep going on

they need weeks to write down lyrics, I drop them by the way with ease

I don't want to do art baby, that would be a waste of lifetime

I would like to have more Monet (money) than Musée Marmottan keep myself covered - like camouflage

we are the real avantgarde, I don't do rap to hit the charts

and I keep walking whistling through the rain, until the day I die

only then, when no one is listen to my music I will fall off the face of the earth

and she loves me

:-* :-* :-*

yes, she loves me

Baby, be quiet, let it be, don't come in Baby, It's over

and she flings her arms around my neck

Baby, be quiet, let it be, don't come in Baby, It's over

and she flings her arms around my neck

don't talk to me about business, otherwise I'll be hard of hearing

I go for young and used look ladys with wavy, curly hair

if we are riding we ride slow if we are having sex it has to be loud

if we are drinking we get wasted blinds get lowered if we deal a blow

penalty kicks to the head untill the until the foot is broken but I don't want that anymore

no, I don't want that anymore because she loves me

Baby, be quiet, let it be, don't come in Baby, It's over

and she flings her arms around my neck

Baby, be quiet, let it be, don't come in Baby, It's over

and she flings her arms around my neck

For more infomation >> AARON SCOTCH - SIE LIEBT MICH prod. by Jordon Lumley - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Dourada Escalada no Forno com Cebolinho e Lima - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Dourada Escalada no Forno com Cebolinho e Lima - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

The RIP Emoji Dilemma - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> The RIP Emoji Dilemma - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

PANUORIN: ANTI-DUTERTE RALLY SA MENDIOLA LIVE REVIEW - Duration: 21:58.

For more infomation >> PANUORIN: ANTI-DUTERTE RALLY SA MENDIOLA LIVE REVIEW - Duration: 21:58.

-------------------------------------------

MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES | Loser eats Sour Camel Balls - Duration: 5:06.

Hey guys!

Welcome Back!

Today I'm going head to head with Chris P. Esbacon

In MINUTE TO WIN IT BATTLES!

Yooohoo!

Welcome back get ready to three MINUTE TO WIN IT BATTLES!

Loser eats sour camel balls What?

ROUND 1 RAPID FIRE The game begins in 3,2,1 (horn sound)

Awww, ouch!

Heheheh Awwww!

Give me a second, Heheheh Hahahaha

Hahahaha Don't do that!

Ok, Ok it's alright Your very very

Aww!

Aww!

Ohh..

Sorry about that!

Hahahaha ROUND 2 TEA PARTY

The game begins in 3,2,1 (horn sound) Hehehe

Tea bag, tea bag, tea bag Oh my gush!

Ah hehe Hoo

Hoo This is tough!

My goodness Hey I got it?

Yeah!

Yehey!

You Win!

ROUND 3 FLIP THE LID The game begins in 3,2,1 (horn sound)

Hehehe Ooohhh

It's pretty tough!

Oh yeah!

One Ohhh, almost

Ahhhh Ahhh ha, no

Ahhh Close

Yes Ohhh

Hehehehe Ok, ok

Yes!

Hehehe Guys, I lost

And my consequence today…

Is to eat ten sour camel balls What?

Hahahaha Do you see them guys?

That's crazy!

These are camel balls?

Hahaha Ten sour camel balls in 3,2,1

Mmmm Ahhhhahaha

It's so sour Ahhhh

My jaw hurts I can hear like, it's cracking every time

I chew eh Hahahaha

Hahahaha I just ate some camel balls

Hahahaha That was really delicious sour camel balls

Thank you so much guys for watching!

I hope you guys had fun!

And I'll see you again soon Peace Bye!

Hahahaha

For more infomation >> MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES | Loser eats Sour Camel Balls - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Сайты для поиска работы в Канаде - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Сайты для поиска работы в Канаде - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Veggie Burger with Yogurt Dip - Duration: 10:18.

For more infomation >> Veggie Burger with Yogurt Dip - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG | Sportwagen Ausfahrt durch Deutschland | Rallye Germania 2017 - Duration: 10:24.

I am on the way to the official start of the Rallye Germania 2017 to Bergisch Gladbach

and I wish you a lot of fun in this vlog

I think we will see many sportcars

So I would say have fun and let's go, bye

We are arrived in Bensberg

and go up to the castle

and there would be the sportcars

I will keep you up-to-date

Now it goes up the castle, bye

We arrived at the first stop in Bad Ems

the driver can make a break and have lunch

and then the rallye goes on

the drive to this stop was great because we had many cars in front of us

like the Lamborghini Huracán, the Aventador SV, the McLaren P1 and the Koenigsegg Agera ML

here you can see a Lamborghini Huracán

one Porsche

430 Scuderia and an Aventador SV

and the new 720S

For more infomation >> VLOG | Sportwagen Ausfahrt durch Deutschland | Rallye Germania 2017 - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

How To Use LinkedIn When Looking For Work - LinkedIn Profile Tips - Duration: 1:26.

Hello, it's Heather Austin from professoraustin.com and The Career Club on

Facebook and today I wanted to share a quick tip with you about how to avoid

looking desperate when you are unemployed or actively looking for work

using LinkedIn. One of the best ways to overcome this hurdle is to be social.

What I mean by that is to find groups on LinkedIn that pertain to your niche or

your industry and participate. Share your thoughts.

Share your comments and share your feedback. This is a great way to develop

new connections and relationships and those new connections and relationships

eventually turn into high-quality career opportunities. Another way to overcome

this hurdle is to receive recommendations on your LinkedIn profile page.

To get a recommendation, you need to give a recommendation. Find someone in

your industry that you would like to receive a recommendation from and give

them a recommendation. Most likely they will return the favor back. I invite you

to visit professoraustin.com or The Career Club on Facebook for more tips

and information. Give this video a thumbs up or share it with your friends

and I will see you guys next time!

For more infomation >> How To Use LinkedIn When Looking For Work - LinkedIn Profile Tips - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Merinowolle Decke stricken mit hoponopo Guide Johanna! - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Merinowolle Decke stricken mit hoponopo Guide Johanna! - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

👉 Sie hat mich ANGESTUBST - #OMG - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> 👉 Sie hat mich ANGESTUBST - #OMG - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

#2 Met een challenge je eigen gezondheid testen? | Het LAB - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> #2 Met een challenge je eigen gezondheid testen? | Het LAB - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Sami Yaffa - Sound Tracker - Turkey (Türkçe Altyazılı) - Duration: 5:59.

This week, Genelec Music Channel presents: The Sounds of Turkey

The variations, mutations, all the good stuff

Turkey is also a very rich, very, very, very, very, very rich country musically

It's...The history goes back thousands of years, and you think about all the peoples

Who still live there and who has been living there and it's like a melting pot of different cultures

And if you only...if you start from Istanbul and then go deeper into the country it's just a music wideness

It's incredibly rich, and also it's a very opinionated country

So I knew that we're gonna get lots of opinions about the history, about the future, about the current situations

And also that we're gonna find some incredible, deep music

Erkan Oğur is one of the best friends of our fixer

And the fixer that we had with us is an old friend of mine from New York City

Who runs a club called the 'DROM' in East Village and I've known this guy for many, many years

We played, he organized the New York City Gypsy Festival I think going back 12 years

And I played it with Mad Juana, with my band Mad Juana

The guy's name is Serdar Ilhan, so when I started fixing Turkey, my first thought was

That I need to at least consult Serdar about the music of Turkey

And if he has any connections there to musicians and etc

And it turned out that he could fix the whole thing and come with us

And Serdar is like a walking encyclopedia of Turkish music

And me and Otso, we always try to find something different

So we kind of like zoned in on the underground and Serdar zoned in on the traditional

And Erkan Oğur or is one of the biggest names in Turkey when it comes down to the traditional music over there

He is also the innovator of the fretless classical guitar

And he plays, I think, all of the string instruments he can find in Turkey

He is a living legend and

And it was the last day that we filmed him and it was a shame, with these situations

With the program, you know schedules they run

And he had a gig at the same day as we were supposed to film him

And I think his soundcheck just got a little bit longer than it was supposed to do

That when we finally got on the boat to film him the sun started to go down

The waves started to get bigger, so we ended up in the situation that we don't know

Whether this is gonna work out or not, and how much we can put into the program

And I felt really bad about it because it's freaking Erkan Oğur, you know what I mean

And I'm just really glad that we got him, that we got a great performance out of him

And yeah, it was a real honor to have him

Kardeş Türküler is a band based in Istanbul, that has basically most of the different groups of people

It has that the Alawites, it has gypsies, it has Armenians, it has all of those people

That make up together Turkey, because Turkey is not just Turkish people

Turkey is a big mixed bag of different peoples

And Kardeş Türküler, the whole band got together with that in mind

That they want to show the unity through music, that people of all these different ethnicities

That they can work together and they can make beautiful music together

That it's more important for us to be together like this than separate us because of our ethnicities

So Kardeş Türküler was one of the bands that we had to get in the program

And because it kind of, it's a microcosm of Turkey

And it's also people who are very open-minded, open-spoken

They speak their minds about the situation in Turkey, which has never been easy

It's a turbulent history with the country and I basically had to ask one question

And the leading lady took off and talked for 45 minutes non-stop

And told everything about Turkish music and Turkish politics, about the problems and hopeful solutions

Great band

For more infomation >> Sami Yaffa - Sound Tracker - Turkey (Türkçe Altyazılı) - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

COXINHA DE FRANGO SEM GLÚTEN e SEM LACTOSE - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> COXINHA DE FRANGO SEM GLÚTEN e SEM LACTOSE - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

main pyar toh vadh tenu pyar kara female version with korean mix by fana jaan - Duration: 4:27.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FANA JAAN & CLICK ON BELL BUTTON THANK YOU

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FANA JAAN & CLICK ON BELL BUTTON THANK YOU

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FANA JAAN & CLICK ON BELL BUTTON THANK YOU

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FANA JAAN & CLICK ON BELL BUTTON THANK YOU

For more infomation >> main pyar toh vadh tenu pyar kara female version with korean mix by fana jaan - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Chlara - Baby Just Let Me Go | 樂人 Session - Duration: 5:35.

In my eyes you were my everything

I think I gave too much, so much

left myself with not enough

Thought that all the love that i could give

Could melt your frozen heart

but you put out every spark

Think i've grown too tired

And gotta stop trying

So baby just let me know

if i should start letting go

Please don't break break my heart

Our love was good for sure

it ain't that way anymore

Don't want to break break your heart

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Everything changed i started crying with the rain

Left my heart with nothing at all

Think i've grown too tired

I've got to open these eyes

So baby just let me know

if i should start letting go

Please don't break break my heart

Our love was good for sure

it ain't that way anymore

Don't want to break break your heart

So let me go

Let me go

I don't want to feel this way anymore

So let me go before I fall too deep

Let me go before you break me

Baby just let me know

if i should start letting go

Please don't break break my heart

Our love was good for sure

it ain't that way anymore

Don't wanna break break your heart

So let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Let me go

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét