Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 22 2017

Title: Uplifting & Uplifting Music: Compilation of Uplifting Music 2 Hours Video Playlist

For more infomation >> Uplifting & Uplifting Music: Compilation of Uplifting Music 2 Hours Video Playlist - Duration: 2:01:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mob Kids Life: Riding - Minecraft Animation - Duration: 10:25.

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

Enjoy my Mob Kids Life!

For more infomation >> Mob Kids Life: Riding - Minecraft Animation - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Age of Empires II HD Call Live (503) 606-6201 - Duration: 33:52.

For more infomation >> Age of Empires II HD Call Live (503) 606-6201 - Duration: 33:52.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль против Герои в масках Крепыш ДОКТОР Лечит Вредный Ромео Мультики для детей Игрушки - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль против Герои в масках Крепыш ДОКТОР Лечит Вредный Ромео Мультики для детей Игрушки - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

„Pampers für UNICEF" & Bettina Zimmermann: Eindrücke aus Haiti - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> „Pampers für UNICEF" & Bettina Zimmermann: Eindrücke aus Haiti - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to Ask, Give & Decline an Advice? English Speaking Practice Lesson - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> How to Ask, Give & Decline an Advice? English Speaking Practice Lesson - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

नवरात्र में घर में इस जगह रखे फिटकरी रातो रात होंगे करोड़पति #Chamtkari Upay - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> नवरात्र में घर में इस जगह रखे फिटकरी रातो रात होंगे करोड़पति #Chamtkari Upay - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Weird Brothers Short Film Trailer - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> Weird Brothers Short Film Trailer - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Salman Khan Unseen And Rare Photos That You Have Never Watch Before! - Duration: 5:00.

Super Beautiful Daughters Of Bollywood Villains That You Have Never Watch Before!!

For more infomation >> Salman Khan Unseen And Rare Photos That You Have Never Watch Before! - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to make an adaptive background in Powerpoint - Duration: 2:01.

Do you want to see how yo can update your Powerpoint presentations

with something called an adaptive background?

Maybe you wonder what it is?

Don't miss this.

Hello and welcome to a new Fridaytip.

Today, you'll see how to make an adaptive background in Powerpoint.

An adaptive background means you're taking

the colors of an image you have in the slide

and transfer it to the background image with the same colors.

The result will be a stylish presentation that surely will impress both customers and colleagues.

And best of all, it's very easy to get do.

just watch this.

You can start by opening Powerpoint

And here you can see that I've made a small picture in advance,

of a sailboat.

To create an adaptive background,

then I enter the format background.

You can do that by right clicking here and choose the format background option.

You choose graded fill.

And then you can see that here you have a basic

four grade stop.

You can start with the first, choose color and the eyedrop

And then start by choosing color from the clouds like this.

Select the next stop

I choose some of the red here like that.

And .. next stop ...

bring some of the colors from the water here

And finally, last part of the dark water color.

And as you see now, you've got the same color in the background as you see in the picture.

And here you can see another example.

That was all we had for today.

Did you like the tip and would like to see more tips from us, please subscribe to our Youtube channel.

See you in another video.

For more infomation >> How to make an adaptive background in Powerpoint - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

இரவில் இதை செய்யக்கூடாது TEENAGES கண்டிப்பாக பார்க்கவும் | Tamil Cinema News | KOLLYWOOD NEWS | News - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> இரவில் இதை செய்யக்கூடாது TEENAGES கண்டிப்பாக பார்க்கவும் | Tamil Cinema News | KOLLYWOOD NEWS | News - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

JELLY HART vs FREDDY 5 NIGHTS #40 cartoon game for kids RED BALL RED BALL 4 - Duration: 8:53.

For more infomation >> JELLY HART vs FREDDY 5 NIGHTS #40 cartoon game for kids RED BALL RED BALL 4 - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Bollywood Celebrities Real Name Will Shock You | 2017 - Duration: 3:27.

Bollywood Celebrities Real Name

For more infomation >> Top 10 Bollywood Celebrities Real Name Will Shock You | 2017 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Opposites Attract: Until We See Each Other Again (AUDIO) - Duration: 3:23.

A life like figure, moving across the room

whats up with you, when I try to accept my doom

you deny me and keep me in place, a mark on my head you have made

but i don't want you to leave.

I need you here to stay, i need you in my mind so don't, dont go away

Until we see each other again, yea

You've blinded me, not much left to see,

I've fallen down, down on my knees

Oh now i know that I'm alone enough's been shown so won't you pick me back up?

You dont know my mind, you dont know my mind

So won't you pick me back up?

Until we see each other again

Until we see each other again, yea

Until we see each other again

For more infomation >> Opposites Attract: Until We See Each Other Again (AUDIO) - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Backstage am DRAGON'S CRY FESTIVAL IV! - Duration: 6:22.

Simply turn off.

Whoa!

I am so fascinated!

No, this is not a selfie-stick.

To a Selfie Stick you attach a mobile phone.

This is a boom.

This is a point of interpretation.

Good afternoon, good afternoon!

Cheers!

Here we go!

My one-hand-studio!

I can drink and film for YouTube!

That's perfect!

If so handsome people as now are be seen

then it works.

And now it's time

for the toilet!

With fog-effects.

It is very difficult, the hold it on a high level.

Ah, hello!

If drummers want to play guitar ...

this can never be good.

You could break the neck into two parts,

then you have sticks.

(Swiss)

Until it gets black!

Warptime!

We are three guys from Simmering and two Russians!

You have to beat that!

You have something in your ear!

This is my in-ear!

Ohhh, in-ear!

Thirsty, tired ...

Why don't you drink and sleep?

Because I still have to drive.

Driving, driving ... Why the excuses?

When I was young ...! You have a girlfriend,

who brings you home!

Shhh! I'll edit that out afterwards!

He is really hot for cameras!

One puts a camera in front of his face and he gives 180%!

I've learned from you! Naaaah!

I only teach nonsense.

And now the fade!

Markus, just adulates himself because he writes all the songs

for Ecliptica. My typical job actually.

Writing songs?

No, adulating myself.

Some very bad curse words in Russian!

I don't know.

(Russian cursing)

You heard it, you heard it, right, right!

It was a pleasure!

Pray for me!

Why?

Ecliptica forever

MOOOOORE!

Black Bage guitar.

Black Cage ...

Driver.

Whooooo.

For more infomation >> Backstage am DRAGON'S CRY FESTIVAL IV! - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Bettina Zimmermann für „Pampers & UNICEF" gegen Tetanus bei Müttern und Neugeborenen - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Bettina Zimmermann für „Pampers & UNICEF" gegen Tetanus bei Müttern und Neugeborenen - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

ఈ3నక్షత్రాలు వారు ఈ నైవేద్యం పెట్టి ఈమంత్రం జపిస్తే | Devi Navaratrulu | Dasara Pooja | NAVARATRI | - Duration: 4:27.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE LIKE SHARE

For more infomation >> ఈ3నక్షత్రాలు వారు ఈ నైవేద్యం పెట్టి ఈమంత్రం జపిస్తే | Devi Navaratrulu | Dasara Pooja | NAVARATRI | - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Sr Maura Chin - Duration: 2:46.

My name is Sister Maura.

I am a member of the Franciscan missionary of development-hood.

I am here to revisit my old college.

I worked here for six years from 2008 until 2013,

and I had very very happy years here.

So, I was very happy to come and visit everybody

and see how everyone is getting on.

So, your connection to the college was through family relationships?

My connection to the college? Mainly my role and friends, the people I worked with.

I was on the ministry team with Sandra Vella, Kate Sherwood

and a few others that might have left since.

What did you see that was different when you had a tour?

Well, the internal and ext- well, just the building itself.

It's simply amazing. I could hardly recognize it from outside,

even the quadrangle and the chapel of course.

It used to be a small chapel in the science department, but now it's a whole new chapel.

The whole place, I get the sense of the catholic identity is coming forth more than before.

There's a lot of quotations from the scriptures, and images.

It brings a lovely feel to the whole college. I'm so proud of what you have achieved

in the last few years through architecture.

And you're here to talk about Saint Clare?

Yes I am, I have been invited by Kate Sherwood to do a P.L

for the staff on Saint Clare, because being a member of the

although we don't follow the rule of Saint Clare,

we follow the rule of saint Francis, but Saint Clare has a very special place in my spirituality.

So, I'll be talking about her, her life and legacy.

I feel it is important for the student and staff community to appreciate who they are,

to be thankful for the gift of life, of people, friendship, being compassionate to one another,

and to support one another I think that's very important.

And the faith as well, faith in God who has loved us from the beginning,

created us and also to share this faith with one another,

I think that's very important.

However, the staff has been fantastic in showing and living those values already... I hope you continue that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét