Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 24 2017

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You The New Modded JCB TM320S And I will use the Fortuna Equipment Trailer From Fortuna Trailer Pack .

JCB TM320S WITH BEACONS AND TOPLIGHTS Colorable Rims 3 Design Setup

With this Trailer You can transport your Frond Loader and Telehandler Equipment I haven't test Skid Steer And Wheeled loader

With NUMPAD 4 5 7 8 You lower the attachers to grab the tools

The best way to load the tools is this set the tools right and left of the back of the trailer at the right distance and do reverse

@$#%$^

The trailer need some improvement But it is a nice Idea

I will do some work at cow farm using the Fork Cotech With Claws And Shovel Cotech BXXL

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 JCB TM320S WITH BEACONS AND TOPLIGHTS - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

Mundial sin Messi y Ronaldo no sería una pérdida económica - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Mundial sin Messi y Ronaldo no sería una pérdida económica - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

طارق الحاربي و أبراهيم عبد الرحمن فيديو مضحك youtube 2017 - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> طارق الحاربي و أبراهيم عبد الرحمن فيديو مضحك youtube 2017 - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret To Improving Your Fairway Wood Play - Duration: 3:31.

Hello.

I'm Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.

And in today's video I'm going to show you how to improve your fairway woods.

By telling you the secret to hitting better fairway woods.

If you are interested stay tuned.

[MUSIC]

So would you like to know the secret to hitting better fairway woods?

It's actually quite simple.

A lot of people think that if yu hit a fairway wood forward in your stance.

Because that's where we hit woods from.

In reality.

We only do that when we hit a driver.

And we do it because we are teeing the ball up.

When we are hitting a fairway wood.

We actually want to hit down on it.

Not up on it.

So we really need to make sure that ball position is in the middle or just slightly forward

of center.

Both of those work but we don't want to get it too far forward.

Now the other thing is we tend to want to sweep it off the ground.

There has been a lot of talk about we want to sweep fairway woods.

I think people are over doing that.

They are actually hitting up too much.

So I really think you should be hitting down.

So a great training idea that I have devised is to actually take out your 9 iron or pitching

wedge.

And we take our set up and we do this to get the feeling of hitting down.

So you might hit one, two, three pitching wedges.

So I will just hit a little 9 iron here nice and smooth.

So that gives me the feeling that I am hitting down on the golf ball and you can hear the

noise of that golf club scraping the mat.

So after hitting 2 or 3 of those.

I then pull out my fairway wood.

In this case it is my 3 wood.

I put the ball in the middle of my stance.

And then I get the feeling I am hitting my iron or the pitching wedge or 9 iron the same

way.

So I will get up here again and I will just think I am going to hit down on it.

So there is a nice little draw.

It's got airborne.

It's got good flight.

And I can feel that club scraping.

Now if I top it.

All I do is I go back and grab out the 9 iron again and I would hit them alternatively.So

here we go again.

I will hit another 9 iron.

Once again I am hitting down on it.

I then go back to my fairway wood.

Ball in the middle again.And I just think that I am really going to make sure I hit

down on it slightly.

There's a nice ball flight again.

If you keep doing that.

Hitting a 9 iron, 3 wood, 9 iron, 3 wood.

You really get a feel for what it's like to hit down.

And that's a really good way of improving the quality of your strike with your fairway

wood.

So.

I would encourage you to give that a go.

Thank you for letting me help you with your golf.

I'm Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.

And if you like my videos you can click on the round avatar down on the bottom there.

You can get further information on my FaceBook page or my Twitter feed.

Or you can sign up to my electronic newsletter at thegolfdotor.com.au

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét