Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 11 2017

You watch these videos about Buddhism and meditation and you begin to wonder,

What do I need to buy?

Well, the answer, of course, is "you don't need to buy anything".

But in case you're interested, we'll discuss a few things that some Buddhists like to have.

What's the first thing you think of when you think of Buddhism?

Probably meditation, right?

Well, not all Buddhists meditate and not all people who meditate are Buddhists.

When it comes to meditation, you will want to be comfortable and minimize distractions.

That means wearing loose clothing.

You don't need to wear monks' robes to meditate, but it does look comfortable.

Meditation usually involves sitting.

Some people who meditate a lot will buy a meditation cushion to make the long sits more

comfortable.

Of course, these are not mandatory.

We know Buddhists who like to sit quietly on a bench in the park to meditate.

Next on our shopping list: prayer beads.

Many religions have some form of prayer beads.

But Buddhists don't pray, right?

Well, some Buddhists may pray.

But many chant or repeat a mantra when they meditate.

Different traditions have different styles of prayer beads and may use them differently.

For that Zen feeling, how about a Japanese rock garden?

You can meditate on nature and the symbolism of the placement of the objects in the garden.

Or rake the sand into patterns to inspire your creativity.

If you're budget-conscious, there are desktop mini gardens, too!

There are some things that probably aren't on the shopping list for most Buddhists.

Things such as meat, alcohol, or guns.

Then again, the practice of Buddhism is widely varied and some Buddhists eat meat and some

drink alcohol.

We listed only a few things.

What would you add to the list?

To learn more about Buddhism, subscribe to Buddha Bits and like us on Facebook.

For more infomation >> What's on a Buddhist shopping list? - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

The Dream Called EPCOT | Walt Disney World - Duration: 15:26.

♫ A world of peace

♫ A world of love

♫ With happiness in every heart

♫ That's what we're dreaming of

♫ Dreams of the future

♫ We'll make them come true

♫ The future belongs to the dreamer

♫ The dreamer inside of you

♫ Dreams of the future

♫ All shiny and new

♫ If you see it in the eyes of a dreamer

♫ The future belongs to you

- [Narrator] One of history's greatest dreamers

was Walt Disney, whose vivid imagination

helped him to become the leading pioneer and innovator

in the world of show business.

Still he looked far beyond his lifetime,

to the creation of a showplace that could point the way

to exciting and achievable new directions in future living.

He called his dream Epcot,

Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.

By the middle 1960s, the Disney organization

acquired more than 27,000 acres of land

in the center of Florida

to build Walt Disney's last and greatest dream.

On October 1st 1971,

the first phase of Walt Disney World opened to the public.

Almost immediately, it became the number one

vacation destination in the world.

Nearly 140 million visitors have come here

from all 50 states and more than a 100 nations.

From the very beginning,

the Epcot dedication to innovative technologies

has been a part of the Walt Disney World master plan.

Advanced new electric-powered monorail trains

and linear induction-powered people movers

already demonstrate potential new transportation systems.

Other Community of Tomorrow technologies

include a central energy plant solar project,

the world's first use

of steel modular construction at the hotels,

a unique network of underground crisscrossing utilidors,

computer-controlled fire, safety, and energy systems,

the world's first 100% electronic phone system,

and the use of once pesky water hyacinths

for treating of wastewater

and creating methane gas for energy.

And so with Epcot's foundation already established,

the Disney organization is now rapidly moving ahead

with the creation of EPCOT Center.

This vast new showplace will come to life

thanks to the ideas, the inventions, the imagination,

and the magic of the people at Walt Disney Productions.

(jaunty music)

This is WED Enterprises, a unique Disney design organization

made up of artists,

designers,

architects,

engineers,

and dozens of others, working in a harmonic blend

of space age creativity called Imagineering.

They bring to reality

the kinds of dreams that EPCOT Center is made of.

Today, they are imagineering the future,

and with the help of their sketches, renderings, models,

and a little imagination on our part,

we can turn the clock ahead to October 1st 1982

for a preview look at Walt Disney's greatest dream,

EPCOT Center, a vast new showplace

for the innovations of tomorrow and the nations of today.

This unique community of ideas

will encompass two major theme.

First, Future World, posing the challenges

and previewing choices for the community of tomorrow.

And second, the World Showcase, a community of nations

focusing on the cultures, traditions, tourism,

and accomplishments of people around the world.

(solemn music)

Your journey to tomorrow begins with Spaceship Earth.

Towering nearly 17 stories above Future World,

this mammoth geosphere

is the first structure of its kind anywhere in the world.

Inside, you'll board a unique time machine

and spiral deep into the past

in search of clues to our survival through the ages

and how they'll help us chart the course of our own future,

on this, our Spaceship Earth.

(cheery music)

The Land will be your gateway

to the major geographic regions of the Earth.

Here, you'll discover the promise and potential

that remarkable new agricultural methods

are already bringing to food production,

including a look at plants

which have learned to grow without soil.

♫ The earth and man

♫ The earth man

♫ Can be good friends

♫ Be good friends

♫ Let's listen so our harvest time will never end

- [Narrator] In this dramatic building,

the universe of energy awaits you.

Its solar paneled roof will help power

your traveling theater cars.

A ride on sunshine, it'll bring you face to face

with immense creatures of the primeval world,

where the formation of our fossil fuels took place.

Then, on a spectacular wraparound screen,

you'll explore emerging new energy systems

that may help power our world in the future.

♫ Feel the glow

♫ Here we go

♫ Through the universe of energy

♫ From the seas

♫ Till the skies

♫ There's a force beyond our eyes

♫ We all have sparks

♫ Imagination, that's how our minds

♫ Create creations

♫ Oh, they can make

♫ Our wildest dreams come true

♫ These little sparks

♫ In me and you

- [Narrator] Dreams, fantasies, creativity,

that's your journey into imagination,

into the boundless realms of the arts,

literature, science, and film.

Just imagine a visit to a place where you can visualize

anything your mind can fantasize.

♫ A dream can be a dream come true

♫ Just add the spark

♫ In me and you

(delicate music)

- [Narrator] Another kind of journey

will take you into the world of motion,

where a whimsical series of audio animatronic scenes

will show that the story of transportation

is indeed a moving experience.

♫ Fun to be free

♫ To wander and roam

♫ To go where you please

♫ To travel with ease

♫ To do all there is to be done

♫ It's fun to be free

- [Narrator] But what about the future?

Tran Center will give you an over-the-shoulder look

at new designs and technologies

for tomorrow's world of motion.

(delicate music)

Here, you'll reach for new horizons,

a spectacular odyssey into the future

where you'll discover the envisioned technologies

of the 21st century and beyond.

Here, you'll visit a city of tomorrow,

desert farm, space colony, and undersea city.

♫ For the whole human race

♫ There is time, there is space

♫ As we reach for new horizons

(dramatic music)

- [Narrator] How would you like to venture

into the living seas, yet stay safe and dry?

In Sea Base Alpha, you'll do just that

and still be able to explore

the wonders of our aquatic frontier,

a futuristic research station beneath the waters

of the largest saltwater tank environment in the world.

(solemn music)

At the hub of Future World is CommuniCore,

Epcot's community core.

Here is your own close encounter with the future,

where you can personally participate

in a wide range of hands-on activities

that may soon apply to your own daily living.

Epcot Computer Central will focus on the role computers play

in serving your everyday needs.

Future Choice Theater

will enable you to express your opinions

on important issues of today and tomorrow.

Other CommuniCore attractions will enable you

to further explore the worlds of energy, communications,

space, and many more concepts from the day after tomorrow.

Just beyond Future World,

nestled on the banks of a broad lagoon

is the World Showcase,

the first permanent international exposition of its kind.

Here, nations stand side by side in friendship

along the banks of a broad lagoon.

As you stroll along the promenade that circles the lagoon,

you'll discover exciting shows, attractions, restaurants,

shops, and great architectural landmarks

unique to each nation.

In the shadow of the famed Eiffel Tower,

Disney cameras will whisk you

across the romantic French countryside,

your film journey made all the more magical

by the great classical music of France's finest composers.

(elegant music)

Stately buildings and gabled rooftops

provide a traditional British setting

for your stroll through the United Kingdom.

A few steps away and you're in a spacious plaza

surrounded by the picturesque medieval buildings

of Old Germany.

Here, there's a difference though.

It's Oktoberfest year-round in the nearby beer garden.

Classic art, graceful architecture,

you're now in Italy, where you'll discover sculptures

of a noted Lion of Saint Mark's

before you enter a recreation of the Doge's Palace.

(serene music)

From classic Europe to the exotic Orient,

here, you'll stroll through a garden

rich with living Japanese art and colorful koi fish ponds.

You've arrived in ageless China.

The magic of Circle-Vision will unlock mystery and beauty,

60,000 years of our oldest civilization.

From ancient Asia, you now strike out for colorful Mexico,

where you'll find a country

moving boldly into the future.

(stately music)

Then to majestic Canada where Disney Circle-Vision cameras

place you in the northern wilderness.

(solemn music)

Would you like to meet a cast

of three dozen great American figures brought to life

by the magic of Disney audio animatronics?

You'll find that to be just one part

of the American adventure,

the centerpiece and host for the World Showcase,

perhaps the most inspiring and dramatic show

ever presented about America.

♫ America

♫ You must keep dreaming now

♫ Dreaming the promised vow

♫ Of your pioneers

♫ America

♫ Keep on flying now

♫ Keep your spirit free

♫ Facing new frontiers

- [Narrator] Yes, if dreaming is what

the American adventure is all about,

then so is doing.

That's what's happening today.

Walt Disney built a staff of doers.

And today, his greatest dream, EPCOT Center,

is indeed becoming reality.

And no matter where you go in Future World

or World Showcase,

it'll be an experience unlike anything you've ever imagined,

except perhaps in your wildest dreams.

(pleasant music)

♫ It started in the mind of just one man

♫ Then the dream inside became a plan

♫ Now the time is almost at hand

♫ We're getting ready

♫ We're getting ready

♫ 15 years ago, we started small

♫ But with people working hard and giving their all

♫ Our dream kept growing strong and tall

♫ We're almost ready, almost ready

♫ We're getting ready, getting ready

♫ The dream's achieved, Imagineers

♫ The artists and the engineers

♫ The work in hand with caring heart

♫ Trying hard to do their part

♫ We're getting ready for you

♫ We're getting ready for you

♫ We're getting ready for you

♫ We're getting ready

♫ We're getting ready

♫ We're getting ready

♫ For you

(lively music)

For more infomation >> The Dream Called EPCOT | Walt Disney World - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

Blanquea Tu CARA al INSTANTE 😱 Jamás Volverás a Tener MANCHAS NI ARRUGAS, si Lava tu Cara Con Esto 😍 - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Blanquea Tu CARA al INSTANTE 😱 Jamás Volverás a Tener MANCHAS NI ARRUGAS, si Lava tu Cara Con Esto 😍 - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Salon Marketing Minute: Eliminate Competition - Duration: 1:01.

Hey everyone, Shana Dee here! I wanted to talk to you guys about competition and how it

really doesn't need to exist. So this is where I work in Georgetown, right here, at Izzy Salon.

There's literally a salon right next door. So do you think that we're like

trying to compete for customers with each other? We both serve a totally

different type of clientele. So just focus on what you're good at.

Like don't try to compete with the salon next door. Focus on what sets you apart

in business - what makes you unique, what makes your salon different. Don't worry

about what your neighbor next door is doing, and once you start eliminating

this idea of competition and start collaborating, everyone rises together. My

marketing minute tip for everyone and we will see you guys!

For more infomation >> Salon Marketing Minute: Eliminate Competition - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

John Cessarich's Complete Forecast - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> John Cessarich's Complete Forecast - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Haunted Mind 2 | Garry's Mod - Duration: 28:06.

C7: Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

C7: Welcome to Garry's Mod

C7: This map called Haunted Mind 2

C7: Say hello to Kenny

Kenny: Hello everyone. What's up?

C7: Let's continue this game. Ready?

Kenny: Yep, I'm ready

C7: Ok - -. Kenny: Ok, this is pretty dark

C7: I know right! I have an idea

C7: One person will hold the crowbar

C7: Another person will hold the lantern

C7: That means I will hold the lantern. Kenny: Makes sense

Kenny: I'm curious if I can do that

Kenny: Nope

C7: That's fine

Kenny: Need to find the key

Kenny: You go first

C7: I don't have a weapon. Ok fine

Kenny: Where did you go?!

C7: I dunno! I just teleported

Kenny: I can continue to walk

Kenny: This is a big map

Kenny: I have no idea where am I going

C7: Finally!

Kenny: Uh wtf?

Kenny: Ya know the lantern is moving itself

Kenny: And I can't hold it

Kenny: Now, I can

C7: I see the key

C7: Where are you?!

Kenny: I'm completely lost!

C7: I just threw the mouse!

C7: I need to find the code

C7: to open the case and get the key

Kenny: I'm lost

C7: Where are you?

C7: What does the room look like?

Kenny: It looks like the cage with the doors

Kenny: It looks same when I go to the different ways

Kenny: I'm lost!

C7: Go back to the beginning of the map

Kenny: I can't!

C7: Where are - - Why?

Kenny: Remeber, we were in the vent

Kenny: and it took me to other place

Kenny: like magic

C7: I don't know what am I doing now

Kenny: That...

Kenny: I have no crowbar

C7: Me too

C7: Oh, my bad! I have it!

Kenny: I have nothing

C7: I found the code

C7: Memorize it if you see the keypad

Kenny: It's 6291

C7: I think I know where is it

C7: I got the key

C7: Looks like I'm in the prison area

Kenny: Is it really dark?

C7: I have the lantern

Kenny: I have the lantern too but

Kenny: The area is really dark

C7: Did you see anything?

Kenny: When you got the key and opened

Kenny: the door, the room that I'm in

Kenny: was actually changed itself

Kenny: after you opened the door

Kenny: Remember, the door was locked

Kenny: We had to find the key

Kenny: When you found the key

Kenny: I couldn't find the door

Kenny: Did you hear that?

C7: I just opened the gate

C7: I'm gonna downstairs

C7: Where are you?!

Kenny: I'm looking for something!

C7: Where are you?

Kenny: I just went back to the

Kenny: beginning of the map

Kenny: And there is no light

C7: I'm lost

C7: Let's go back to see Kenny

C7: Where are you?

C7: Where are you now?!

Kenny: I'm outside

C7: Outside?

Kenny: Finally, I'm back to the place where we started

C7: Go back! Go back!

C7: Go back to where you just came

C7 & Kenny: Finally!

C7: Let's go outside. Show me you just went

C7: Find the skulls and put these in the box

Kenny: Look! Behind you!

C7: We're free!!!

Kenny: Finally!

C7: It's finished!

Kenny: It's a longest map!

C7: Finally, it's over!

C7: Thank you for playing!

Kenny: Wow...

C7: This is a pain-ass

C7: Thank god. It's over

Kenny: I agree

C7: This is the last map. We're finished

Thank you for watching

Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot

See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Haunted Mind 2 | Garry's Mod - Duration: 28:06.

-------------------------------------------

I GOT ATTACKED IN MY SLEEP // STORY TIME - Duration: 5:40.

oh my gosh you can see the circle holes in my glasses in the reflection i really am not feeling it but i wanted to wear it

*intro music*

hey guys it's amanda and welcome back to my channel

um... i ... it's been... i spent 5 minutes trynna fix my camera and make it straight

make the angles straight I don't know if it worked let's pretend it did I don't care

I don't care um as the title said a mother fuckin thing attacked me last night and

Imma pull some tana mongeau shit out my ass right now and tell you all the

story time this is not click bait this is not fake

it was scary as shit so yeah um honestly what the fuck

basically if you guys never heard of lucid dreaming lucid dreaming is when

you can basically dream and you have control of your dreams

and then there's sleep paralysis which is when something is occurring in your

dream and your your body is awake when your mind is asleep I'm pretty sure

that's what it is or it's the opposite or something like that some things awake

some things asleep you are not all there so yesterday I had the fuckin scariest

shit of my life and I'm gonna tell you about it so yesterday afternoon Amanda

was like having her ritual afternoon nap afternoon nap after um I finished school

because a bitch likes to sleep so I was sleeping and all was good all of a

sudden I woke up and there was a black figure sitting next to me in my bed and

I thought it was my mom and then this figure was like oh my god listen to this

and they put this phone near my ear and all of a sudden all i hear is

like yelling and crying and screaming and I was like bitch what the fuck and

then all of a sudden this black figures like jumping on my bed next to me and

like I like all i saw was like black and legs and I was like what the

fuck and I was trying to like move and like open my eyes or like just like

speak and nothing was coming out like my body was like -- and I was like oh my god i'm gunna cry

so um that lasted for a good like three four minutes and then I woke up and I

looked around and I was like what the fuck I looked at the time and it was

like 4:00 p.m. and I was like my mom is not even home at this time what the fuck

just happened and then I'm like I'm not going back to bed

I'm gonna do something blah blah blah blah I lived my life I mean I lived the rest of my night

just chillin like thinking what the fuck was that

and then last night around 1:30 I went back to bed and this shit was the scary

shit that kept me up all mother fucking fucking night um I went back to bed yeah

1:30 I went to bed and um it happened like slightly like I was on I felt like

my body being like weird and I was imagining things and I saw things flying in

my room but like that one I was able to instantly wake up so I thought two

seconds later I took my cover of it and I put it over my head a bit I'm like

yeah fuck this um I'm not about to like see people again I'm not about to see

shit like I have no fucking courage or anything when I'm sleeping alone

no thank you someone freaking sign up to come sleep next to me every night I will

pay you in love and cuddles but anyways um so I was like nah not happening not

fucking happening so I took my cover put it a bit over my

head like up to like here that was like I'm gonna be good I'm gonna be good two

motherfucking seconds later I see I see so this is when I knew I was like not in

my body or something it was really weird but I saw like a black figure from my

door make its way on top of me and all of a sudden this figure like put his

whole arms around me and his hands on like my neck

and started like suffocating me and choking me and I was like not able to breathe

and I couldn't hear myself going like *breathes heavily* and I heard it I was like bitch what the fuck

wake up and like I couldn't and I just felt it getting tighter and

tighter and like I couldn't breathe and all of a sudden i like snapped out of it and I

woke up so I was like live there for like three four hours and I put my light

on and I was like nope not anymore this shit like no honey like if you hate

me if you want to get in my body or like attack me or like do something to me not

today yeah I just stayed there with my lights open the whole night and I woke

up and it was like 6 a.m. after I fell asleep at like 4:30 after that and I was

like I'm not having it I'm not having it and then I googled it and I saw pictures

and the pictures that people described and everything was exactly what I saw

and I was like I fucking love sleeping that's what

happened that's my story time that's my tana mongeau coming out of me um yeah it

was scary I don't like it I hope you never get it but anyways if you guys enjoyed this

please give it a big thumbs up and subscribe below I'm gonna try and post

more content but it's really hard with school and everything but you know what

we gonna do what we gonna do we gonna try our best

who cares whatever but yeah if you liked it please hit a big thumbs up subscribe

below and I'll see you next time and remember live life don't think twice I'm

out of here

For more infomation >> I GOT ATTACKED IN MY SLEEP // STORY TIME - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Lil B was Suspended From Facebook for 'Hate Speech' - Duration: 1:41.

Hey guys for Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

//// Facebook has temporarily suspended Lil B for violating the site's hate speech policy.

According to Motherboard, a Facebook representative confirmed that he would be suspended for 30

days and that the offending posts had already been deleted.

In a world were 5 seconds of an unwanted post results in screen shots, Lil B's offensive

post was taken down without a trace.

Motherboard stated that they had not seen the posts and screenshots were not readily

available to verify why Facebook had to step in with the suspension.

However Lil B took to twitter with his two cents on why it happened.

Found out Facebook banned me for 30 days because I was talking about white people... got it

- Lil B

Currently the most recent text post on Lil B's facebook page revolves around love being

stronger than racism.

The post is dated on October 4th.

"Do the white nationalist or the kkk or Neo nazis really hate me?

I don't [believe] it and I love them!

I'm serious I love all humans!"

Lil B has been tweeting similar thoughts and even offered hugs to the most racist bigoted

white nationalists or hater of blacks so they can feel real love."

‪"Hugs for racist!

It's time to stop yelling n start hugging the people who may need it the most! they

may be mad but they need love"

‪"I seriously want to be a black guy at a white power rally to support my fellow humans!

They need to see I support white power to!"

At the time of this report, Facebook reps have not responded to Complex's request for

additional comments and due to their privacy policy, Facebook will not reveal the exact

content of the posts that led to suspension.

That's your news for now, for more of today's trending stories subscribe to Complex on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

For more infomation >> Lil B was Suspended From Facebook for 'Hate Speech' - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

GTA IV: Niko tells Roman his history in the war (English Fandub) - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> GTA IV: Niko tells Roman his history in the war (English Fandub) - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Amazon Fresh Review - Duration: 3:52.

I do not have head - these groceries got me on fire - this is how I normally talk - hi everybody my name's Alex Napoli and

this is my kitchen where we only cook healthy food that doesn't suck today I

am very excited I have my first ever delivery from Amazon Fresh if you don't

know what Amazon Fresh is you've been living under a rock because the biggest news

in grocery lots of people follow grocery news is that whole foods was

purchased by Amazon which means Amazon has got a ridiculous amount of food whole foods food at amazon

what - what - i'm pumped let's see what came in the bag surprise number one is that they come in

these giant containers it says we'll re-use your tote set it out and we'll pick

it up with your next fresh delivery so basically for them to reuse my tote I

have to order again so I have to put another order in for them to take this

away when they bring me my new stuff I guess it hooks me for life oh yeah this is so tall I'm not as tall as my box

also I feel like didn't order that much because I was like I'm gonna test it out I'm gonna see

what it's like - but I got two of these bad boys that seems like a lot

eggs apples carrots a whole chicken on Amazon I was able to choose local grass

fed organic all that good stuff chicken filet steak I like these they were a bit

more expensive obviously because they're grass-fed but they came in these awesome

vacuum sealed packs if you're worried about buying produce don't worry they'll

keep it fresh look how many ice pack ah my hands this one's much lighter two avocados

they said that they would be ready to use your like ready in a day or so

there's like a little bit of give but not too much more stakes again these

awesome vacuum sealed packs okay well if that not the biggest sweet potato you ever

saw in your life where do you live and buy groceries because I need to go there

I thought I bought a three pound bag of yellow potatoes but apparently I bought two giant sweet

potatoes a happy happenstance

that's it as with moth things I've purchased on Amazon I have no idea what

the price is I'm addicted to Amazon and I have online shopping problem I need to

go to meetings the whole of it I think it's a little bit expensive one you have

to be a prime number so your pay your annual Prime membership which is about

ten dollars a month then you also have to pay fourteen ninety five dollars a

month to get fresh okay so that's an extra $14 a month on top of your $10 a

month that you're already spending for prime now you can get as many fresh

deliveries as you want but you have to remember that these need to be over it's

either forty or fifty dollars to get free shipping so if you're doing a

smaller order you're gonna pay shipping on top of the 14.95 per month now you

can cancel it any time you want this was a part of the free one-week

trial so I'm pretty happy with it maybe I'll keep it for a little bit maybe not

you can cancel anytime I'm starting up any time kind of roll it see how it goes

that's all for tonight guys I hope you have a wonderful evening and

that maybe I've made your online grocery shopping experience a little bit easier

if you like this video be sure to like comment and subscribe thank you so much

for being here I will see you next time yams I dunno

For more infomation >> Amazon Fresh Review - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

ELEVEN from Stranger Things Makeup & Hair Halloween Costume Series - Duration: 11:26.

What up guys?!

Ashley Elizabeth here with AEHM artistry

and if you want to see how

to recreate this look from Stranger Things it is Eleven, with her nice little

blonde wig.

Except this isn't actually a wig, this is my hair.

So, if you have blonde hair you might not have to buy a wig.

I also didn't have an actual shirt [like hers],

so I just painted my body, right there.

And then just threw on a jacket.

And this is a look.

So, if you want to see how I did it and maybe how you can

recreate it, then keep watching.

[Eleven from Stranger Things Makeup & Hair tutorial HALLOWEEN COSTUME SERIES]

We're gonna keep the base of super minimal.

We're basically trying to make it look like my skin is a 12 year old skin again,

which lord knows it ain't.

We're just gonna use a BB cream to kind and even

out the undertones I have because, you know, most 12 year olds don't have this

much acne scarring.

You want to avoid the eye area because we're going to make it look

like we haven't had sleep in forever because you know 11 has a pretty rough life.

And we're gonna bring it down just to our neck, right here, because we're

gonna be painting on.

And don't worry, I am wearing a little tube top right here.

But for the sake of drawing on the clothing, that's why.

Next I'm going in with my little [cream] color wheel.

I already started applying it. I scraped it off

and put it on a little pallet right here.

I'm just taking that deep plum shade

onto my pallet and I'm placing it right where, anywhere, I would look tired.

You're gonna want to avoid right under the eye cuz we're gonna make that area

look a little bit puffy and red.

So, we're just really making our eyes look super

tired and stressed right now.

Try to go in with a light hand, so you don't just look like you have a black eye.

A little bit on the crease, I don't want it to look like eyeshadow though, so

very light.

Let's put it right there, in the smile lines.

Now, I want to take the blue in that color wheel.

You can find any of these

cream color wheels at any other Halloween stores, during this time of year.

They're usually kind of in the horror section, like zombie vampire

section. Year round you can find them in professional makeup stores.

Taking a little bit of the blue, in there, just a little bit.

Like a bluish grey.

Deepen those tired eyes.

Another great tool to have, if you do a lot of costume looks, is the

Make Up For Ever flash palette.

As a pro, I use these for

so many different things.

Somebody that loves Halloween, and you

need some looks, you can create so many different things with this.

I'm going to take my little q-tip, dip it into the white, place that on my palette, along

with a little bit of the peach and red.

Mix the peach and the red together.

So if you have a color correcting cream that's peachy, you can use that.

Now what I'm gonna do is take my little concealing brush,

and a tiny teeny bit in the white, and go right

under the eyes.

I'm gonna create that puffiness.

See, you just a little more puffy and tired.

Now, we don't want to contour

it too much because again this is like a 12 ish year old girl and she doesn't

have "slay" makeup on.

We just want to do a little bit of natural contour.

So, I'm taking like a brown cream contour, a little bit of like kind of grayish undertone.

And then Eleven has perfect little cleft chin.

And a little pouty lip.

Alright, we're gonna dirty up the face on little bit.

Kind of spackle it right around.

El is trolling around...

in the woods...

11 is running around the upside-down...

girls gonna get a little dirty.

Use one side with the color to tap it and then blend it out.

Don't forget the neck.

Using the yellow shade and the NYX [Powder] contour palette.

Just dust it on the center.

Around the chin, but leave that little cleft.

In my full exposure palette there

is this really nice taupe-y shade.

Use that to enhance a little bit.

And make a nice little frown.

Then, kind of, blend it in.

I take a little bit of that taupe-y color and blend down, to enhance that tiredness.

Really focusing on that.

Now I'm keeping my natural brows, I'm just

going to use the Brow Gel from Brow Gal.

It's just a clear brow gel and I'm just

going to lay them down.

Try to do them in the shape that she has.

It's a little bit challenging...

Obviously there's not much to the lips.

So, I'm going to just do a little scrub

and then a little balm.

We will do the nosebleed last.

Time to do the neck.

Which is going to be her dress.

But if you have access to that dress, or something similar, or something like it, make it work.

You can skip this part.

So I'm going in with the Make Up For Ever Flash Palette.

Map out what you're going to do and then you're just filling it in.

Alright, and you can skip this next part if you can go grab yourself a nice

just disheveled blonde wig, but I already have blonde hair.

So, I'm gonna make my hair

look real wig-like.

I'm gonna go in with the IGK Jet Lag [dry shampoo]

I'm gonna spray it all over.

And on the roots and then all over everywhere.

And then, to kind of give that lifted weave like look, I'm gonna do really

little zigzags right in the middle.

See how much it's lifting it.

And I'm gonna lift and tease those areas.

But not like to have knots, but just to give that height.

That wigs tend to make.

Bring everything forward everything.

Think about, like, people adjusting wigs like that...

It's kind of just past the collar bones.

I'm gonna let my layers just naturally lay down. And pull out what I need,

Then pin the rest back.

I'm gonna spray it into place.

This is the hairspray from Suavecito, but just a

nice medium to firm hold.

Ok, now all we need is that bloody nose.

And I can't find my blood anywhere!

So we're gonna have to make it! Make it work, okay?

But you can pick up little blood vials, they're kind of like a little bit coagulated, those

ones stay put really nice.

I'm just gonna use this red from the MUFE Flash Palette.

Go in with that Graftobian red, it's richer.

Alright you guys, thank you so much for watching!

And if you liked what you saw

make sure you go down and hit that SUBSCRIBE button!

And I hope that you have a fabulous October!

And the premiereStranger Things [season tow] is right around the corner!

Goody-goody!

Season two is gonna be here in a second.

Who is excited?! *Ahhh*

Thank you guys so much for watching and have a great, lovely, spooky day.

XOXO

For more infomation >> ELEVEN from Stranger Things Makeup & Hair Halloween Costume Series - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Four Seasons + NetJets | The Height of Luxury - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Four Seasons + NetJets | The Height of Luxury - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Octavia Spencer Calls for Increase in African American, Asian, Latino-Led Films - Duration: 7:00.

For more infomation >> Octavia Spencer Calls for Increase in African American, Asian, Latino-Led Films - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

hand embroidery tutorial for beginners | latest maggam work blouse designs with price,aari work - Duration: 5:13.

embroidery

For more infomation >> hand embroidery tutorial for beginners | latest maggam work blouse designs with price,aari work - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Fingerprint & Background Check Services in Reno & Carson City NV - Duration: 0:16.

Fingerprinting Express was established in 2003.

We are America's number one alternative to law enforcement.

On average our customers are in and out in less than 10 minutes and we have low rejection

rates.

Come and visit Fingerprinting Express today!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét