Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

Ben - get into cover! What are you doing?

Wiggling!

Why are you wiggling?!

Just in case anyone is watching! Don't want to give them a free shot

You look ridiculous

Yeah well - I also look alive!

That must make playing the game hard?

Nah it's easy - all you press is WSAD

WSAD WSAD

Suppressing fire!!!!

Ben revive us!

No - can't - wiggling!

WSAD WSAD WS - jump!

WSAD WSAD WSAD

Ben! Ben! Ben! Ben!!!

Oh god, revive us! BEEEEN!

For more infomation >> Wiggle - PUBG Logic - VLDL (just hit W,A,S,D) - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Rise of New York's Super Skinny Towers | The B1M - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> The Rise of New York's Super Skinny Towers | The B1M - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Knightmare Batman & 'The Flash' Scene | Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) CLIP - Duration: 5:00.

Did you get it?

The rock?

Yeah, we got it.

I'm sorry.

Get down! Get down now!

No!

She was my world.

And you took her from me.

Bruce!

Bruce! Listen to me now!

It's Lois!

It's Lois Lane!

She's the key!

Am I too soon?

I'm too soon!

You're right about him!

You've always been right about him!

Fear him! Fear him!

Find us, Bruce!

You have to find us!

For more infomation >> Knightmare Batman & 'The Flash' Scene | Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) CLIP - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

PC Highlights - Rainbow Six Siege #2 - Duration: 8:38.

For more infomation >> PC Highlights - Rainbow Six Siege #2 - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

How I Conquered My Eating Disorder | Hear Me Roar - Duration: 5:33.

So I was sitting at the table with my dad,

and we had just spent 45 minutes

fighting over me eating a pickle.

I just couldn't bring myself to eat it.

I just couldn't give up the control

and let myself eat a stupid pickle.

I remember my dad kind of just

getting so frustrated and upset with me,

and he just looked at me and with this like

heartbreaking look on his face.

He just said to me like, what are you doing to yourself,

are you trying to kill yourself?

Don't you value your life?

(soft piano instrumental)

I was 15 and I just constantly felt like I was faking it.

I wasn't comfortable in my own skin

or comfortable with who I was.

And I just felt sad all the time,

and like I was constantly walking around

with this raincloud over my head.

And it just, it became too much.

I realized that I couldn't remember the last time

I hadn't been sad.

I hit a point where those thoughts and feelings of

not feeling good enough, never feeling like I was enough

just started taking over,

and they became all that consumed me.

And soon it became not just that

I hated what was in my mind,

but I started hating my body, too.

And I hit this point where I decided if I couldn't

fix what was in my mind, I was gonna fix my body.

I started skipping meals,

and as soon as I started, I was hooked.

It was just this feeling of being in control,

I think that it became this like,

all-encompassing high that I just, it was an addiction.

I couldn't stop.

It started with one meal, and then it was two,

and then it was three, and then it was four.

I had been missing

feeling in control of my life, of something,

and all of a sudden I had it, and I couldn't stop.

I would set a goal and you know,

you think that once you set your goal,

you're gonna hit it and it's gonna be enough.

But you hit your goal and then you set another one,

and another one, it's never enough.

I never felt fulfilled once I hit my goal.

I had to keep going.

I would walk into a room and the first thing I did was

look around to see was I the skinniest?

And that started bleeding into other parts of my life,

and I couldn't eat around people.

I was so disgusted and ashamed with myself

that I felt like I didn't deserve to eat.

I was really naive about what I was doing to myself.

I was losing weight, and I became a shell of a person.

I wasn't there when I was there.

I wasn't me anymore.

(soft piano instrumental)

My friends and family were really great,

and there for me, even when I didn't let them be.

I was in such a bad place with myself

that I felt so undeserving and unworthy of their love.

I completely closed myself off from everyone.

I was walking up the stairs to my room one day.

My room's in the attic,

so I was going up two flights of stairs.

And about halfway up, my body just gave up.

I was done.

I was sweating, my heart was racing, my legs were trembling,

and I had to sit down.

I was 18 and I could not make it up two flights of steps

without having to stop.

And I was sitting there,

and my sister kind of came up and found me,

and asked me what I was doing,

and I was so ashamed in that moment of what was happening.

I think that that was one of those moments

where I kind of started realizing like, is this worth it?

I think it took a lot of those moments

before anything changed, but it was a start.

(soft piano instrumental)

Recovery is terrifying.

It's a long and hard process.

And it's a constant fight.

I would have to wake up every single morning

and actively make this decision to fight.

And some days it was hard, and some days it was too much.

I couldn't always do it.

There were so many ups and downs,

but there was this inner fight in me that just kept me going

and I decided to stop letting my depression

and eating disorder define me.

I didn't wanna be this sick girl anymore.

And so I started thinking about who I did wanna be.

And step by step, I started rebuilding my life.

(soft piano instrumental)

My eating disorder is an addiction.

It's just like every other addiction,

and I have to constantly choose to fight it.

I still struggle.

I think that I'll always struggle to an extent,

but I've also learned to deal with it

in a much healthier way, and my past is a part of me.

It'll always be a part of who I am,

but it's made me stronger.

And it's taken a long time,

but I've finally become a person I'm proud of.

(soft piano instrumental)

For more infomation >> How I Conquered My Eating Disorder | Hear Me Roar - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

My Tv News Today 18 October 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla News Update - Duration: 10:48.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> My Tv News Today 18 October 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla News Update - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

Underworld地下社會 (Original Song 1-take home demo) - Duration: 4:50.

What happens to my streets fulfil with banners and police?

Where I still left my heart on that halloween?

oh fuck that, where's my beer?

Wednesday's night, a long talk till the morning,

music with my green tea, turns to water and whisky,

I never seen you once there, were you busy on facebook and telling your story?

I can sing slightly out of tune, if I want to,

I can record my song in my own room, then put on youtube,

I can arrange a show just for you , but i don't want to do.

I can say fuck you right to your face, if I want to,

but i though you are all real, a rock star kind of real.

oh yes, how about your music? are you doing welll?

Did you finally figure it out how to write some catchy songs?

I don't know what to tell you, i'm sorry , cuz i barely see you here.

It's not like, I don't care about you life, but you always

sit in the park, talking a lot of shits, trying to find target

to judge, where the fuck i am, tell me ? am i in fucking

qing dynasty?

I can sing slightly out of tune, if I want to,

I can record my song in my own room, then put on youtube,

I can arrange a show just for you , but i don't want to do.

I can say fuck you right to your face, if I want to,

but i though you are all real, a rock star kind of real.

why all these things don't make any sense to me?

where's my place where i can chill?

till the birds start to sing? when did people stop punching, smashing and

fighting?broken glasees, whatever, still better than bitching out but doing nothing.

I can sing slightly out of tune, if I want to,

I can record my song in my own room, then put on youtube,

I can arrange a show just for you , but i don't want to do.

I can say fuck you right to your face, if I want to,

but i though you are all real, a rock star kind of real.

Fuck you, I'm going down to underworld, oh fuck you, I'll smoke some weeds before I go.

fuck you all, I don't even like your songs

oh fuck you, here is where you not belong,

so fuck off so fuck off

so fuck off

fuck off

For more infomation >> Underworld地下社會 (Original Song 1-take home demo) - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Huawei Honor 9 Review | Unboxing - MyTrendyPhone - Duration: 4:31.

Hi, and welcome to MyTrendyPhone YouTube channel!

Today, we are looking at another great device from Huawei ->

the Honor 9!

Unboxing experience is always great

with Huawei high-end devices,

so let's open the box and check the contents.

Other than the smartphone,

you get the Quick Charging power adapter,

the USB type-c cable, a pair of in-ear headphones,

the box with booklets, stickers and SIM-tray tool,

and in some cases you get this transparent plastic cover

so you can protect your device

as soon as you take it out of the box.

Unwrapping the phone from the protective foil,

and that's it for the unboxing.

It is now time for the first start and the initial setup

which consists of choosing the language, adding accounts,

checking agreements,

setting the fingerprint or other security measures.

The phone even offers you to install some of the popular apps,

and you can of course transfer all of your data

from some other smartphone.

Everything is now set and the phone is ready.

Let's take a quick look at the specifications:

Kirin 960, Mali G71, 4GB of RAM, Dual Cameras…

With the exclusion of Leica branding on the camera,

everything is the same as on the Huawei P10 spec sheet.

Even that fingerprint scanner placement is inherited.

Different from the P10 is the all-glass design,

with curved edges on the back for a better grip,

of this otherwise slippery phone.

If you compare it to the Honor 8,

all the features are almost identical,

like materials, port, and button placement,

the IR blaster, the SIM tray location

even the antenna bands.

The only difference in design is that fingerprint scanner.

It's not on the back anymore,

they moved it to the front instead,

alongside 2 capacitive buttons.

Yes, that fingerprint scanner is really fast,

but you already know that Huawei's one-step quick unlock

is truly remarkable.

I must say I'm a big fan of Honor devices!

Their design, performance, and of course the price tag.

They keep improving their products

and the Honor 9 is a nice improvement over the Honor 8.

Performance wise, this is a very fast and lag free device,

and it feels so familiar with the Android 7.0 and EMUI 5.1,

all the app just pop up quickly and run smoothly.

and that 5.15inch 1080p screen

is pretty vibrant and bright enough,

so it's very good for watching videos and playing games.

In short, one very capable device.

A device that is similar in design video Honor 8,

and similar in specs with the Honor 8 Pro.

That's why we did some benchmarks

to compare them side-by-side.

As I said, the only difference is that the Honor 8 Pro has 6GB of RAM

And the results of these benchmarks are no surprise.

In every aspect of the performance

these two devices are pretty close.

More RAM on the Honor 8 Pro

just means better scores in RAM intensive tests,

but you probably wouldn't notice any difference in everyday use.

The Honor 8 Pro does have a better screen,

but the Honor 9 has a slightly better camera.

They've added even more features this time.

But more on camera,

with photo and video samples in our future video.

So subscribe if you haven't already,

and use the comment section if you have any questions.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> Huawei Honor 9 Review | Unboxing - MyTrendyPhone - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

(ENG SUB)How many songs can you recognize in 2016 KPOPmashup video with 123 songs?[GoToe KPOP] - Duration: 13:46.

Hello. Subscribers :) This is GoToe

What do gonna do today is

We will see the video about 2016 hitsong mashup

(This song is really awesome)

that mashup is composed with 123 songs

So when we see that video together and

check how many songs can we recognize

How much interest did you have in KPOP

How many songs did you listened last year

That video is 10 minutes long

and that song is really nice

The reason why I bring this video is

to introduce this wonderful song to you

let's see that

and check yourself

how many songs can you recognize

battle between you and me

(Why you raised your fist?)

Start is FIRE of BTS

AOA

LOTTO

Hardcarry

That is... BOOMBAYAH or Playing with FIRE??

(danger from the start)

How's this?

Very Very Very - IOI

Playing with FIRE

Cider

This song is awesome

Blood Sweat & Tears

Whistle

11:11 - Taeyeon

Starlight

Ohnana - KARD

Burmuda Triangle

Fxxk it

Dream - Suzi , Beakhyun

Whoo ah - Crush

Hyoyeon - Mystery

I missed a lot

I already missed a lot

(Maybe 30 songs missed???)

31

32

33

(Come on... Say something!!)

Chewing gum

Young forever

#WYD

Red Velvet...

HOLDUP!

Call you BAE

(Say title... Not just sing it)

Feel so good - B.A.P

ROUGH

That is Raboom

Decalcomanie

The 7th sense

On the road

WJSN - Secret

VIXX - Dynamite

Did I answered 40 or sth???

(Yes, 29)

Only one - Apink

(Wake up)

That is Taemin's solo

I did ROUGH before

LUCKY ONE

REBYE - AKMU

Dancing king

Very Nice

Amber's solo...

(As you know I didn't listen solo often)

You're the best

(I love this choreo)

Hey mama

(I love this....)

TT

FLY

FIESTAR...

Save me..

All in - MONSTA X

BREATHE - LeeHi

BREATHE, right?

Russian Roulette

Dream girls

I know it...?

Am I said before?

Apple pie - FIESTAR

Lips to Lips - 9 muses

That is from the MOBB

That's all???

I like that - SISTAR

Last dance - Bigbang

Fantasy - VIXX

L.I.E - EXID

That is 4 minute

Hate - 4 minute

That is NCT

Wake up@@@@@

MONSTER

BOOMBAYAH

Why so lonely

I did it

Shooting love

(The songs really made well)

Whatta man

August D

(He doesn't think about question at all)

I love this song

I really love this song..

That is the end??

Done.....

Yes we did test together

I did worse than I expected

(Even I did less than half...)

When I heard total songs are 123 songs

So I thought

Of course I can recognize 80 songs at least~~~

(Yes 56 guy)

Each song is too short to recognize TT

Some songs are last more than 5 secs

most of of them are really short

So I am dizzy

after 6 minutes my mental was shaked

anyway I will check my score when I will do the editing

and how about you??

Of course we did better than me

It happened everytime

What did I think when I watching that is

That song is from 2016???

Today is already october 18th

So It means

All of those are released more than 10 months before!!

Time flies like an allow..

2nd think is

This song is awesome

This song is really amazing

Some points are really cool

It makes lime with some words

Entire composition is

perfect! It really looks like a 1 song

(I think she worked really hard to make it)

I want to put it on my cellphone haha

I want to make those kind of music too

I tires it before

but that was too hard

all of the songs have different speed and pitch

I always thankful to them

Honestly, After you listen this music

if your score is more than 100/123,

I respect you

and maybe...

someone did more than 110/123???

that is...

GOD of the KPOP

(If you did, Mnet must hire you)

Maybe she only listened KPOP for a year!

respect you

Anyway

I brought this video

because the song is so nice and I want to share with you

That is the end of today

and see you next time :)

For more infomation >> (ENG SUB)How many songs can you recognize in 2016 KPOPmashup video with 123 songs?[GoToe KPOP] - Duration: 13:46.

-------------------------------------------

DIY GARRAFAS DECORADAS PARA O NATAL - Decoração fácil e econômica com STENCIL - Especial natal #5 - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> DIY GARRAFAS DECORADAS PARA O NATAL - Decoração fácil e econômica com STENCIL - Especial natal #5 - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

BOXDEL udziela PORADNIK - JAK PODERWAĆ DZIEWCZYNĘ? 😍 - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> BOXDEL udziela PORADNIK - JAK PODERWAĆ DZIEWCZYNĘ? 😍 - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Loop Graphics || Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Loop Graphics || Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Сrying Babies Accident! Bad Baby Playing Doctor Toys & Learn Colors with Bandage Nursery Rhymes Song - Duration: 4:20.

Сrying Babies Accident! Bad Baby Playing Doctor Toys & Learn Colors with Bandage Nursery Rhymes Song

For more infomation >> Сrying Babies Accident! Bad Baby Playing Doctor Toys & Learn Colors with Bandage Nursery Rhymes Song - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Positive externalities - Duration: 6:46.

In this video I'll cover the concept of positive externalities.

By the end of this video you will be able to explain what a positive externality is

and and also be able to diagram a positive externality in consumption and also in production.

So what exactly is a positive externality?

A positive externality occurs when a third-party, NOT involved in an economic transaction, benefits

from THAT transaction.

A common example for consumption, is education, which I will explain further in the next few

slides.

Let's first consider the case of positive consumption externalities.

With positive consumption externalities, the social benefit equals the private benefit

plus the external benefit.

Let's break down what this means.

The social benefit represents the benefit to society as a whole.

The private benefit is the benefit received by the individual consuming the good or service

and the external benefit, or the externality, is the benefit to a third-party not involved

in the transaction.

In the case of education, there is a positive externality to educating an individual or

a population.

Educated persons can be more productive members of society and can contribute more to society

than they could with less education.

They are more informed citizens and potentially more actively involved in social issues, thus

promoting the development of society as a whole.

This is one of the key reasons why most governments around the world mandate public schooling

to a minimum age.

When laying out the diagram of an externality, we do so with costs and benefits on the Y

axis and output on the X axis.

Our marginal private cost and marginal social cost are the same here because we assume there

are no external costs.

This will become clearer as we explain the marginal benefit curves.

The marginal private benefit curve represents the benefit gained by the additional consumption

of a good or service.

The equilibrium price and output for this combination is P* and Q*.

The free market would provide Q* quantity at a price of P*.

If we factor in the marginal external benefit and add that to the marginal private benefit,

we arrive at our marginal social benefit.

This includes the benefit to the individual and all third parties.

You'll notice it is to the right of the original marginal private benefit curve.

The socially optimum level of output is Qs at a price of Ps.

If this market was left to operate without any intervention, the result would be that

this good would be under provided when we consider the additional benefits tied to the

externality.

Therefore, we say that there is a welfare loss, or deadweight loss represented by triangle

XYZ, which I will now display.

To determine the welfare loss we consider the points at which the marginal social benefit

is greater than the marginal social cost, from our original equilibrium of P*Q*.

Since the marginal social benefit, Y, is greater than the marginal social cost, X, more of

this good should be produced.

The welfare loss represents the sum of the remaining benefit of those additional units

that are not being produced, represented by triangle XYZ.

The socially optimum level of production is where there marginal social cost is equal

to the marginal social benefit.

This happens at Ps Qs.

Having an understanding of positive consumption externalities should helps us understand what's

next, positive production externalities.

In the case of a positive production externality, the social cost of production is equal to

the marginal private cost minus the marginal external benefits.

The supply curve shifts by the amount of the external benefit.

Consider the case of a private group of investors that decides to build a new basketball stadium.

The group incurs all the costs of construction but other firms, such as restaurants and hotels

around the local area, will benefit.

The other firms do not contribute to the construction of the stadium but they receive many of the

benefits.

The increased traffic and footfall to the area will generate more business for the hotels

and restaurants, and yet they've not contributed to the construction of the stadium that drives

this gain.

A positive production externality occurs when a third party gains as from the production

process of another firm.

However, those third parties who benefit cannot be charged, so there is only an incentive

to supply to those who can be charged.

Let's work through the diagram.

We use the same axes as before.

This time we assume that our marginal private benefit and marginal social benefit curves

are the same.

Next we build in our marginal private cost.

If left to market forces, the production level would be Q* at a price of P*.

However, the marginal social cost is lower than the marginal private cost due to the

extensive benefits gained by firms not involved in the production process.

Thus the socially optimum level of output, Qs, is greater than the free market allocation,

Q*.

The socially optimum price, Ps, is also lower than the free market price, P*.

The welfare loss in this scenario is represented by the triangle XYZ.

We can see this by starting at our initial equilibrium point and noting that the marginal

social cost, Y, is lower than the marginal social benefit, X, and therefore production

should continue.

If we continue until marginal social benefit equals marginal social cost, we'll note

that the free market allocation leaves us with a deadweight or welfare loss of triangle

XYZ.

I hope that makes sense for you, if not go back and watch it again.

If you're still confused, leave a message below.

That wraps up this video on positive externalities.

By now you should be able to explain what a positive externality is and diagram both

consumption and production positive externalities.

If you have any questions or comments, leave them below or email me.

Visit the website listed below in the video information and check out the additional resources

available to help you study.

For now that's us done and I will see you in the next one!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét