Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 27 2017

What is your name?

Marisol, Maritza

Diana

So, what do you think about

having a relationship with a foreign man

you go out with him,

I don't know...

Maybe in Colombia you could find different opinions

because of the economic situation of the country.

However, in my opinion

I consider that it depends on different aspects

such as, obviously, the emotional situation

or the emotional balance

and the financial stability,

another factor influencing

is which element contributes to the other country

or which benefits

could bring to me, my life and my couple's

to improve our lifestyle.

Ok, and you?

Well, I think that is something

really emotional, love is something that you... (Don't talk to me about love)

you never pursue,

You are never ready for it

so if a person comes to my life and we understand each other

and if it is necessary to spend my life with

that person and leave the country,

that is something that is really common nowadays.

So...

To be honest, if I find love and it is abroad, I'll do it.

And you?

I don't know...

There are many factors, for example:

If I have my family, my life project in here,

it would be really difficult to have a long distance relationship

to be with a person who is far away,

but if I can stay there

and accomplish my goals

that would be so much easier to deal with,

but I think that

you need a life project

be objective, and not to chose on love.

What do you think about foreign people?

For example...

But, what do we think exactly about what?

or related to what topic?

For example dating foreign men.

I think it is a cool experience,

because you get to meet

more people,

different cultures, disciplines

and learn a lot, and...

knowledge about other countries.

Me?

I don't know why you...

Stand still.

Well... I agree with Marisol,

I think there could be a cultural exchange, get to know different things,

explore new worlds and share your own ideas.

Ok, and finally you.

What do I think about foreign men?

We are all really different

and as Marisol and Diana said

it is about learning about a new culture,

it is relating with people that... I don't know...

You learn a lot from them,

we are totally different,

for example you and me,

the fact that we speak a different language allows us to learn a lot.

So, I think that interaction is really awesome.

So, what is your final message to the people who...

for example... who come to Colombia.

Drink "Aguardiente"!

Well, maybe the message could be that...

We as Colombian people are, in an absolute sense of the term,

cheerful,

we are always happy, spontaneous

you are going to be very welcomed

So, the food, the dancing, the drinking, you have the full package in here.

Furthermore, there is a variety of seasons and biodiversity in Colombia.

We are recognized because of that around the world,

with a huge amount of fresh water,

so we invite you to come to our country

and get to know the biodiversity we have in here and our culture.

Hey, thank you very much! Bye!

For more infomation >> Mind blowing Truth ( by Colombia Ladies) OMG !!! - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Musical Composition based on sweet things - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Musical Composition based on sweet things - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Frisk Thăng Thiên 【Undertale MMD - Vietsub phụ đề】 - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Frisk Thăng Thiên 【Undertale MMD - Vietsub phụ đề】 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

😊 Free PDF 🇩🇪 deutsche Präpositionen 🤔😃 #subtitles #learnGerman #Deutschlernen - Duration: 0:27.

Hello, dear German learners!

I don't want,

that for a long time you

must "fight a running battle" with the prepositions.

That's why I

created a free PDF for you.

Click on the Link now,

either above or below

and then you can download this PDF.

See you later!

For more infomation >> 😊 Free PDF 🇩🇪 deutsche Präpositionen 🤔😃 #subtitles #learnGerman #Deutschlernen - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

The Dark Tower 4K Bluray Review | Steelbook Unboxing Dolby Atmos - Duration: 4:08.

*TYPO NOT A SLIPCOVER

For more infomation >> The Dark Tower 4K Bluray Review | Steelbook Unboxing Dolby Atmos - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

PARAMORE vs 80s [synthpop] - #KRONOMUZIK - Duration: 4:34.

Hi, welcome to KronoMuzik the express music show, today

we're gonna make some 80's music

Well, not some random 80's music, today we're gonna

make synthpop, a genre that's been made famous by artists like Kraftwerk

Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, The Buggles etc, which influenced modern artists

like Lady Gaga, M83, The Do & CHVRCHES ! This genre was

famous in the 80's but was actually born in the late 70's

thanks to the rise of digital synths and drum machines

Got it ? Synthpop is Pop made with Synths.

But enough blahblah, let's remix "Still Into You" by

PARAMORE

First, I've stolen the acapella on the band's youtube channel

This is a one-shot performance and has been recorded with some phone or so,

and the audio quality is a bit crappy which is great cause it sounds

so vintage

We'll add some FX : EQ, Comp, verb and

delay, and here's what it sounds like with the chords on the piano

Let's spice it up with a cute tiny - vi chord - this will add

some poppish flavor !

Let's also spice the existing chords a tiny bit, listen :

We're not gonna let these chords on the piano, we're gonna play it

on this georgous retro keyboard.

We also need some basse line : synthetic is the word.

Not too much sustain, let it kinda dry

Here's what we have so far

Let's fill the spaces beetwen the vocals with

a cute vintage bell-ish synth

This sounds pretty good but it lacks some movement

So let's add that RETRO SYNTH riff

We couldn't make synthpop without a famous drum machine

with them pioupiou toms and that PFU snare. Listen to that beauty

All we have to do is mix all this together, I'm gonna leave you there

but first I have 3 things to tell you.

First, there's a link for the full remix in the description

There's also a link to this amazing mini-documentary about how the 80s

musical aesthetics are born from one single studio mistake,

make sure to check this out.

I also recommend to yo this channel : Tronicbox ! There's a lot of 80s

remixes of modern songs, you're gonna love it

Thank you for watching, leave a like, share subscribe

Take care and see you soon ! Bye

For more infomation >> PARAMORE vs 80s [synthpop] - #KRONOMUZIK - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Gospel of the day Saturday, October 28, 2017 - Duration: 13:39.

For more infomation >> Gospel of the day Saturday, October 28, 2017 - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

اشخاص لا يوجد في قاموسهم معنى للخوف 😵 !! فيديو يوقف القلب عن النبض 😲 2# - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> اشخاص لا يوجد في قاموسهم معنى للخوف 😵 !! فيديو يوقف القلب عن النبض 😲 2# - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

River Hills Yorkie recovers after coyote attack - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> River Hills Yorkie recovers after coyote attack - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Guru Nanak Dev Ji drawing - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Guru Nanak Dev Ji drawing - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

:V Sansfell bị ăn hành 【Undertale MEME - Vietsub Phụ Đề [hơi gớm :v]】 - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> :V Sansfell bị ăn hành 【Undertale MEME - Vietsub Phụ Đề [hơi gớm :v]】 - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Woodturning Walnut Box with Eccentric Lid - Duration: 7:28.

Hi, Alan Stratton, from As Wood Turns.

(www.AsWoodTurns.com) For this project, I wanted to make a cross

grain box out of this walnut.

But, I did not want the whole box to be walnut because…

Well, if the lid and the box is all walnut, to me, it all blends together.

Walnut is a very dark wood, a very pretty wood.

But it lacked a little bit of pizazz.

I wanted a little bit more.

So I dug out a piece of poplar and made a lid for the box.

But instead of that being plain, I decided to decorate it with the Infinite Axis Chuck

so that no lid for a box like this will ever be like this one.

Let's make this cross grain box.

For this project I'm first mounting a small block of walnut to the face of my chuck jaws

and held in place with the live center.

I had sawn this wood fairly close to a circle to reduce the amount of rounding.

I'm using a bowl gouge to finish the rounding process.

Then mark for a mortise since I want to hold this wood later with an expansion hold.

I have to make sure I touch only the left point to the wood.

Bad things happen if the right point touches.

Why an expansion hold?

Because I want to preserve as much wood as I can for the box wall height.

Then cut out the wood with a parting tool and a skew.

This will become the inside of the box.

Now I'm flipping the walnut around and securing it with the chuck.

Now I can properly address the bottom of the box.

After just a little truing up of the bottom, I'm again marking for a mortise and cutting

it similarly to the first mortise.

Then rough turn the exterior.

I want a bead at the bottom and a curved side.

With most of the work completed, I'm backing off the live center to remove the small spigot.

Now I can reverse the walnut yet again.

Now I can focus on the interior.

I'm starting with a bowl gouge to hog out as much wood as I can.

Then I'm switching to a box scraper to cut straight sides and a smooth flat bottom.

Nearing the bottom, I stopped for a measure to see how much more to go.

I'm switching out to refine the exterior since nothing is ever exactly on center after

reversing.

Then sand and finish all except the bottom.

I'm using brush lacquer.

Now for the lid.

To start with, I'm roughing the lid the same way as I did the bottom.

Mounting to the face certainly saves time from drilling for a screw chuck.

This is much like a bowl bottom.

I'm cutting a dome with a mounting tenon.

It can be a tenon since I want to preserve wood in the center and not at the perimeter.

Now I can reverse the wood into the chuck so I can access the interior.

Next I'm fitting a mortise to the bottom.

This will be a somewhat loose fit in case of grain movement.

As it fits, I'm using a bowl gouge to remove interior wood.

I'll sand and finish the lid's interior now while I can.

This is one reason I like lacquer and shellac.

They usually don't show when I blend unfinished sections into finished sections of wood.

Now I can flip the wood over again to finish the exterior of the lid.

I'm expanding the jaws into a mortise in the lid.

Now I can refine the dome for the top of the lid..

I'm sanding now so that I will have a good background to the small detail coming up next.

Now, I've used hot melt glue to attach the lid to the work platform for the Infinite

Axis chuck except that the work platform is being held in my scroll chuck.

The work platform has a mounting tenon I can use whenever I want something perfectly concentric

to the primary turning.

I'm cutting a shallow cove in the surface.

Now for the Infinite Axis chuck.

I've marked angle divisions on the perimeter of the work platform.

I'll use these to align the chuck since I want features with equal spacing.

I use the live center to indicate the new turning center then tighten the chuck.

I'm using a sharp small spindle gouge to gently cut the features.

Each feature does not take very long.

I'm sanding each before loosening the grip from the PVC.

When I can I sand with the lathe running.

Then finish with a little sanding with the lathe off.

Then loosen the PVC and move to the next feature.

I'm cutting in six eccentric features into this lid.

When all the feature are finished, I'm putting the work platform back into the scroll chuck

for a final light sanding and finishing with lacquer.

When dry, I buffed both lid and base.

And my lidded cross grain box of walnut and poplar is finished.

Often, I don't like the look of poplar but this piece is stunning.

The lid's surface is broken up by the eccentric features.

No other box will ever be the same as this one.

I'm happy.

That's all for my walnut and poplar lidded box.

Please give this video a thumbs up, subscribe on my website and tell your friends.

Please wear your full face shield –goggles are not enough protection- You'll thank

me later.

I am Alan Stratton from As Wood Turns dot com.

Come back next week for a new woodturning video.

For more infomation >> Woodturning Walnut Box with Eccentric Lid - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

PHORCYS UNDERWATER ACTIVITIES - EPISODE#38 - Duration: 10:43.

THE IMPORTANCE OF HYDRATION DURING SPEARFISHING

The activity of underwater hunting, is characterized by quick loss of body fluid.

This is caused mostly by urination,

which becomes more intense as waters get colder.

Water is also lost through our snorkel,

through perspiration and in metabolic procedures.

We need to replace lost water regularly (bottle of water in the buoy),

or else dehydration, apart from other perils,

will make equalization more difficult.

For more infomation >> PHORCYS UNDERWATER ACTIVITIES - EPISODE#38 - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

ПОЗНАВАТЕЛЬ И ЖЕЛЕЙНЫЙ МЕДВЕДЬ ВАЛЕРА ПОМЕНЯЛИСЬ МЕСТАМИ! КАК ПОЗНАВАТЕЛЬ ДЕЛАЕТ ГОЛОС ВАЛЕРЫ! - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> ПОЗНАВАТЕЛЬ И ЖЕЛЕЙНЫЙ МЕДВЕДЬ ВАЛЕРА ПОМЕНЯЛИСЬ МЕСТАМИ! КАК ПОЗНАВАТЕЛЬ ДЕЛАЕТ ГОЛОС ВАЛЕРЫ! - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

FUCK Halloween! - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> FUCK Halloween! - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Thor Ragnorak Premier! A moment with Chris Hemsworth! - Duration: 8:03.

For more infomation >> Thor Ragnorak Premier! A moment with Chris Hemsworth! - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Spoopy Halloween Pancakes | ENG subtitles - Duration: 6:43.

Helo, beautiful people

and welcome

to a new

video with me

(princess)

i don't know if you know

but i'm in one of my favorites room from my home

this episode will be a Halloween one

and i got dressed very scary

in my dress from two years ago, that is very slim on me now

trust me, it's very scary

in the kitchen you shouldn't have your hair like this, but i'm filming now so i have to be cute (i have no idea why i even translated this)

today we will cook something

a halloween recipe

that is called

red pancakes (so inventive, right?)

no translation here

with beetroot

beetroot is red

violets are blue

i'm talking s**t here

so no translation for you

i'm doing this recipe for the first time

maybe it's not gonna work

so, let's see

step 1 (the only step i actualy talk about) i cooked the beet (in the oven)

blah blah

that's the beet

it's soft

i have no idea how to explain the recipes

i'm not a food blogger

maybe i'll become one, who knows

we should blend the beetroot in a blender

it will become a puree

what kind of pancakes we do? thin?(crepes) or pancakes

i don't know, let's see what will happen

i don't follow any recipes

cum naiba sa traduci "la ochi?"

this is the flour, milk, eggs, sugar and baking powder

it should be very blended

but my blender is broken

pls sponsor me, i need a new blender

oh, you can see my candies

they're not mine

(whispering) they're not mine

i am a foodblogger

a game: everytime i say foodblogger - take a shot

of beetroot

aaah, it's not working

i need a blender

(whispering) and a man

Valerie from Valeriesfood has beautiful plates and bowls

and this is mine

a bowl that you can use in a farm

but it's clean tho

i thought it's broken(this blender)

that's his soul that wants to get out

he's like: i can't live with you anymore

''red'' is everywhere

the girls will understand

talking like a foodblogger.. nothing interesting

here i talk about the fact that i changed spatula's plastic handle with this wood handle

such diy, much wow

i'm clever, practical and housewife'ish

if this is not a reason for you to marry me, i don't know

i'm joking, i don't need you

what we should add next?!

i have no idea

i'll add the eggs

i can do it with one hand

to crack the eggs, i mean

boys, call me

let's add some sugar

it's ok if we added more sugar, our life is bitter enough

foodblogger talk again

the sugar should be melted

so i'll keep it closer, 'cause i'm hot

let's try

mm, beetroot with sugar

i don't know how much milk i should add

i'll put the flour in another bowl so when we'll add this mixture it will mix better and will not form clumps

i'm smart

i never knew how much baking powder should i add, soo..

what a pleasant noise

people that heard me saying that i can cook.. forget about it

this dessert is special for halloween

it will look, and will taste scary

we obtained...

THIS

even my pan has abs

but i don't

i guess it's ready to flip

i'll try to flip it with one hand

if this doesn't represent my life...

maybe your pan will be different and you'll get something else

this is a halloween food, and the food should be spooky

it should be black

if someone will ask you "why is so burned?"

you'll say it's halloween, it should be like this

you practically don't feel the beetroot

what if we'll add some sourcream

pancakes are red, sourcream is white, you can even make a Mărțișor (google it)

you're welcome

inside it's red

that's it...i'm a foodblogger

if you'll try to cook these pancakes, don't forget to post them and tag me, so i can see

if you liked this video comment down bellow what recipe should i do next

if you didn't like

may you have a halloween scarier that me in the morning in the mirror

and don't talk with the mouth full of food

and never chew like this

pleaaase.. all the people around you will want to kill you

see you next time

Bye, Peaches!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét