Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 27 2017

Sending large files by email is a challenge.

Watch and see how you can use Office 365 to send large files..

Hello and welcome to another Fridaytip

The biggest e-mail providers like Google and Microsoft with Outlook have all filters that blocks

large attachments in emails

It makes it difficult to send out a large presentation, a drawing or a program

as an attachment in an e-mail.

Today, you'll see how you can use Microsoft OneDrive included in Office 365,

to send large files by email.

Just follow this

Here I have found a presentation that I want to share and send by email.

As you can see, the size of the presentation is over 100mb.

Most suppliers have a block of email larrger than 25mb so it will not be possible to send this

as an attachment in Outlook.

But fortunately, you have the opportunity to send it

if you have saved the file in Microsoft OneDrive for Business.

included in Office 365.

To share the presentation, right-click on the icon and select share

Now I choose who should be able to use the link to the file you want to share.

All, only people in the organization, or certain people you provide by name or email address.

Here I choose everyone so that everyone I send the link also has access to open the presentation.

You can either choose to copy the link and paste it into an email that you can send like this.

Or you can send the link directly from OneDrive.

Just enter the address of the recipient and a small message if you wan't to.

before you press send.

Now the presentation is sent as a link to the recipient,

by email.

That was all we had for today.

Thank you for watching.

If you liked the tip and wan't to see more videos from us?

Subscribe to our Youtube channel.

See you in another video.

For more infomation >> How to send large files in an e-mail with Microsoft OneDrive for Business - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Tula Rashi Bhavishya (November 2017) Monthly Kannada Astrology - Duration: 2:23.

Bhavishya Darpan 4U YouTube Channel

Masika Bhavishya

Tula Rashi

For more infomation >> Tula Rashi Bhavishya (November 2017) Monthly Kannada Astrology - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

ఏ పదార్థాలు తింటే చిగుళ్ళు గట్టిపడతాయి | Gums Strong Tips | Gums Problems | Gums | Dr. Rao's Dental - Duration: 2:15.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ఏ పదార్థాలు తింటే చిగుళ్ళు గట్టిపడతాయి | Gums Strong Tips | Gums Problems | Gums | Dr. Rao's Dental - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Videos For Kids | Scary Cars | Halloween Songs For Babies | Finger Family Song - Duration: 1:00:58.

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Old MacDonald had a farm,E-I-E-I-O. And on his farm he had some chicks,E-I-E-I-O.

With a chick chick here, And a chick chick there,

Here a chick, there a chick, Everywhere a chick chick, Old MacDonald had a farm,E-I-E-I-O.

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some dog. E-I-E-I-O

With a Woof Woof here. And a Woof Woof there.

Here a Woof, There a Woof. Everywhere a Woof Woof! Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had a pigs. E-I-E-I-O

With an Oink Oink here. And an Oink Oink there.

Here an Oink. There an Oink. Everywhere an Oink Oink! Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some horses, E-I-E-I-O

With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there Here a "neigh" there a "neigh"

Everywhere a "neigh, neigh" Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some cow. E-I-E-I-O

With a Moo Moo here. And a Moo Moo there.

Here A Moo. There a Moo. Everywhere a Moo Moo! Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some ducks. E-I-E-I-O

With a Quack Quack here. And a Quack Quack there.

Here a Quack. There a Quack. Everywhere a Quack Quack! Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O

For more infomation >> Halloween Videos For Kids | Scary Cars | Halloween Songs For Babies | Finger Family Song - Duration: 1:00:58.

-------------------------------------------

Vrischika Rashi Bhavishya (November 2017) Monthly Kannada Astrology - Duration: 2:26.

Bhavishya Darpan 4U YouTube Channel

Masika Bhavishya

Vrischika Rashi

For more infomation >> Vrischika Rashi Bhavishya (November 2017) Monthly Kannada Astrology - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

FREE Ocean Theme Youtube and Logo Banner Template [PHOTOSHOP CS6] + DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL!! - Duration: 1:04.

*FREE Ocean Theme Youtube and Logo Banner Template [PHOTOSHOP CS6] + DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL!!*

For more infomation >> FREE Ocean Theme Youtube and Logo Banner Template [PHOTOSHOP CS6] + DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL!! - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Rang gora karne ka wazifa by kamran sultan in urdu - Duration: 3:56.

Rang gora karne ka wazifa by kamran sultan in urdu

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét