Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

thank you for watching my videos

For more infomation >> 1 New Hairstyles wedding/party, 1 Everyday Easy Hairstyles tutorials,1 Hairstyles for long hair - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Un TANK dans un AUCHAN ?! – Escape From Tarkov Gameplay fr - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Un TANK dans un AUCHAN ?! – Escape From Tarkov Gameplay fr - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

$6 Sandwich Vs. $180 Sandwich - Duration: 15:33.

For more infomation >> $6 Sandwich Vs. $180 Sandwich - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

We Tried Changing Hair Color Instantly Like "The Craft" - Duration: 7:56.

For more infomation >> We Tried Changing Hair Color Instantly Like "The Craft" - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

FRESHWATER Aquarium Setup - NEW (2018) - Duration: 15:37.

she's got a good to find the background hi he sent me pictures of this tank

before I started and I got to get the background of it sealed off you look

through to lose the deck so we're gonna add to this up fish tank people Dustin's

fish tanks bringing it to you in front of a hundred twenty five gallon empty

canvas naked clean canvas how's everybody doing I hope you're doing well

in today's video and probably the next couple of videos we're gonna show you

how we're gonna tear it down throw it down in this 125 right here I'm super

excited about it yes the customer in central Kentucky you hit me up and

wanted a 125 to look great I've got a lot of materials behind me here and I'm

gonna show you from head to toe how I'm going to set up this 125 this is not a

dirted tank it's not my style that I'm going to show you some ways to work

around that I've got probably 30 different types of species of plants

we're gonna put in here I've got a bunch of manzanita driftwood I've got a bunch

of rocks and yeah I'm gonna throw it down pretty hardcore with this so make

sure you hit the subscribe button like button share button and drop me a

comment as we're going through this thing on how you think it's going let's

do this oh by the way aquascaping is not a talking sport so I'm

first things first we get everything clean out here so I don't want to see

anything in here doesn't matter nothing's in here and I don't want any

clean the canvas nothing in that nothing in the tank

no no distractions no nothing just empty got my 72 inch standard double up here

they say the heart I like to say the hardscape is the hard part I've got some

really ridiculous driftwood that I'm gonna put in here and I always work

right left to right I'm gonna try to work right to left just to something fun

to do different and we'll see how that goes but I've got everything laid out

and I'm gonna put a layer of crappy gravel down first just to kind of hit

the hit the spread it out and kind of get me visually in tune with the tank

then I'm gonna add rocks then add more gravel and rocks and there's gonna be a

big a lot of rock adjustments so you're getting the edited version this is gonna

take a lot longer than what you're seeing here but first things first we'll

grab some gravel so he's already got a bunch of gravel for me to use here so

I'm gonna roll with this stuff these can be mixed pretty easily so I'm

not too worried about that I got the plants all laid out they get sprayed all

these plants are going in here eventually but we're going to take our

time none of this has been rinsed it doesn't matter there's some anubius

gigantea we're gonna use it a little bit left side first for a right side first

for a change I never do tanks like that but I told myself I wanted to do

something different some different

want to be now I got to figure out the rough layout of these deer food and then

where the big rocks are gonna go the rocks are gonna work in with it kind of

want to save all that driftwood for that side definitely gonna

I really wanted to do a top wanted to do a layer down so these come

up that comes up this goes down and the only way to do that is with a huge rock

in the words of the man Oliver cannot it says too many people use big tank little

rock you need big tank needs bigger rock so I'm going to put the big rocks in and

that big rock it's probably gonna be one of this boy right here

got it Deniz lift

so what you do is you get them in there real like and then I'm gonna wire

everything on top and then I'm gonna fill it in with gravel so it'll like

kind of pack itself in and then this bad boy is gonna go down here like this just

barely touching then I got to figure out how all of its brothers are gonna go so

we're gonna get this like high level action up here like this

so that this side is coming up this this piece will be over here and it's gonna

have rocks too but this is just a general and then this is going to come

down like you go out to the gorge and you see them coming down so this piece

is gonna do this right there

oh man phone

we've got the hardscape on the I told myself I was gonna go right to left I'm

going left to right but I am gonna come back to that side so I didn't do my plan

trying to shoot the left-handed layup for those of you watching this this is

this is heavy-duty wire right here so see how just everything just fell I got

this here but I want this to stay up so the only way to get to stay up is to

either pin an ugly rock on it which is not going to work or use a ridiculous

wire so I'm going to use this wire and I actually I'm actually going to cut this

short because I want to save some of this wires I'm how much wire have

perfect but try to hide it I'm using black wire know everybody's gonna cry

and say oh you're gonna get the copper in the water it doesn't matter there's

no one enemies in this tank it's not gonna hurt the fish not gonna hurt

anything it's a tiny little bit of copper it's not gonna affect anything so

that's my thing but then I just tighten this way down cuz this has to stay be

the trick is you got to hide it too so you can't just twist it you got to have

it and then you got to tuck it behind so I gotta get all that there we go and

then before you do your final cranks you got to make sure it's still where you

want it cool part is all this the wire that you do see that all be covered up

with plants so we won't even see that when we're done so you can get a little

ugly on the hardscape but uh if you're not following me on instagram

a lot of this is being done on instagram in real time so make sure you check us

out Dustin's fishtanks on Instagram now this piece is going to be a little more

cumbersome because I want this to come up underneath and then go down so this

one we're gonna have to earn but we want to make it all one tree

we've got these two connected so they look like they're one piece that we want

to go a three in the front like that I think we do see and then you got to

rewire everything because you got the new one now you got to go this wire here

but we got to see if I can make that work within the hardscape move that out

there and then all that green is gonna go so but we need a little something

back in through here so this is gonna be too long but I don't want to cut it

until I know where it's going go back up here notice you watching this at home

all these all this driftwood is the same style for the most part we don't mix

driftwood we want it to look natural we use all the same and I'm not sold on

that I don't know if that's gonna even make the cut to look too busy looks too

busy I got too much curve I don't know if that's even gonna be the jam I'm

gonna take that out I don't think I like

it I want something there but this isn't it

so that's gone sayonara mister mister mister I don't look like everybody else

in this aquarium not that you're an ugly piece you just don't fit what we're

trying to do right here we go

oh haha we got to get this sexy DUP we don't know where we're going that these

big rocks

it's gonna take a sledgehammer break in a second here cuz now we got it working

rocks smaller rocks I like the tension between the larger

size there and the smaller size there I know they don't exactly match but I like

it so I'm gonna run with it because I just think it's like two separate sides

that are kind of competing it's kind of the vision I have here a couple of

things for the plants we are gonna fill in with small like little rocks like

about this big we're gonna put a ton of them in here but we got to break them up

first I want the size of like softballs around there so I'm gonna go break a

bunch of them and I'm gonna spray off some plants and get away from it for a

second but so far so good we think Instagram hey love hit the subscribe

share follow all that online stuff break time so we got the big the hard

hardscapes the hard part we got the big rocks in now it's time for the little

rocks in the Little Rock's a totally learn this from a guy named

Oliver cannot he's a German but he came out and he he busted up all these rocks

and then like showed me so you gotta have just like in nature you got to have

your transitions so we want to go from the big rocks down into like the smaller

rocks and then we're gonna sprinkle in little rocks so we're still in the

hardscape phase here good news is I've got all kinds of great rocks that I just

broke out there and I lay them all out to figure out what's going to go where

and how that's all going to go and I like to lay them out so that I can

go big my pile of bigs and I'll leave my little box littles here that's that's a

nice one and then my little ones stay there because their last and we'll get

big ugly out of the way don't say all right where do these go kind of fit them

all in here and I'm gonna start over on this side because that needs work and

then what's cool is that when you have spots there's a little gap there and

it's a little off it doesn't matter because I'm gonna shove a bunch of

plants in there you won't even see it so you can get away with a little lack of

now I got to do something in that little hole there or do I want to leave this

space this is fun do I leave that because it's got the cool two spots on

it or do I fill it in pull you in there like that

so now in order to give us more depth instead of having this flat gravel we're

going to go up so we're going to try to take the back up this high

since we might put plants back here that require some nutrients we're going to

throw root tabs back here in the back each other one dirt evil took your rolls

I've never used them but they're better than nothing so throw those back there

and the plants will go to them so and then we'd bury him looks kind of cool

with the smoke yeah all right another bag so all this little stuff

and here's how we're wrapping up the hardscape hardscapes the hard part right

- a little more at the hardscape for the most part I like the way it's going next

video we're gonna do the plants do me a favor hit the like button subscribe

button share button everybody have an awesome week see ya the next wave of

this hit subscribe tank on later

For more infomation >> FRESHWATER Aquarium Setup - NEW (2018) - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

Kafalar Karışık Kafaların Yeni Filimi 7 aralıkta Sinemalarda - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Kafalar Karışık Kafaların Yeni Filimi 7 aralıkta Sinemalarda - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Lifan KPR 165R Review Bangla In BD / Shapon Khan Vlogs - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Lifan KPR 165R Review Bangla In BD / Shapon Khan Vlogs - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

DÜNYA REKORU İÇİN HAYDİ DAYAN !! PES 2019 ONLİNE KLASMAN 16/16 MAÇI - Duration: 15:47.

For more infomation >> DÜNYA REKORU İÇİN HAYDİ DAYAN !! PES 2019 ONLİNE KLASMAN 16/16 MAÇI - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

J Balvin Type Haircut Tutorial - Duration: 12:36.

Welcome to my channel, its A Rod A Milly with another tutorial in Spanish

style J Balvin! LETS GO! the image transformation that we will do

today will consist of a fade, texture and style

you know if you're back because you liked all my videos, thanks

you are here for the first time and you like my videos you can subscribe to the button

subscription under the video AROD gloves ... protection and health

Disentangling hair with a elegance comb

now I'm going to separate the hair in two the top part and the

part of the sides to maintain this fixed separation I will use the clips.

elegance facilitating a more free area to work with the degrade

with a comb number 5 we will be doing our first guideline with the

brush elegance we will clean the residue of the hair cut and putting the

hair again in its place now with a comb number one we will clean what

is the area of ​​the sideburns and the area of ​​ below the neck

As you can see this area the growth of the hair grows towards

up so we invert the technique and cut it down and to the side

now with a comb one and a half we will go creating a second guideline so

we create this second line to carry out the degrade when I am applying the

machine cutting the hair I go towards up and out to avoid creating

a higher line and to be degrading correctly now I will use the one and a half

open to go degrading that line that we have created

this comb one and a half cuts a little more than the other one so I'll use it to catch

all those details that the other comb did not pick up.

now with the trimer I will mark the lowest part of the vanished one which

will categorize this fading as a low fade

with the 0 open we will be doing

the guideline this is going to be step by step to create the degrade

we close the 0 and we will go degrading the line of the 0 high so little to

little with the same caution we will go erasing

with comb number one we will be erasing this line in the same way one short

and then with the one open

As I had previously told you in this area, the hair grows a little

different so we're going to be degrading different outwards and it's next

outward and to the side now they can see and observe the way they

the hair grows very different so with the 0 high we fade the last

line with the middle comb we are going to finish what is the area of ​​the pin

and matching all areas that are uneven with thinning scissors

and an elegance comb of taper let's go fading and reducing the excess

of hair

like a comb number 2 we will go fading and wearing the hair of the

faded to the hair length of above creating the total fade

with the corner of the trimer ire marking the arch of the cerquillo look how I do it

now we will go to the top, remove the pinches and let's go!

With the new elegance atomizer we can give a little bit of moisture and moisture to the

hair to facilitate us when separating it and when cutting it so

we will cut the ends of the hair mistreated at an angle from highest to lowest

so that the front is longer than the back part, check how you cut them

Now I'll texturize the part of above and apply what is the elegance

serum which will provide softness and protection to the hair when we apply

the dryer enriched with aloe vera

now with the round elegance brush we will dry from back to front

giving it a natural and dry flow

with the matt paste of elegance we can give style to the hair by giving it

the way we want and without taking shine thanks to all of you who are

subscribed to my channel if you are not subscribed and you like my videos give him the

subscribe button below this video and if you do not want to miss any

another video that comes next you can give the notification button the

bell to get them notifications every time I upload another

video with elegance lacquer we will be throwing and sealing what is

the final result of this style a fade a J Balvin style cut with

our new products the Elegance Wester color fibers you can accentuate what

which is the line of the frill with the elegance shave gel as you can see is a

transparent formula which will make you visualize what you are doing and

no make any mistake I present my

new knife Milly and you know what the balance is like

that has this knife and the posture will give you the perfect balance to be able

slide it on any type of skin and will facilitate the shaving of cerquillos

beards and designs will be available at www.elegancegel.com

well we are reaching the end of this video and I want to thank you

again to all those who are faithfully watching my videos to all those who

follow me on instagram on facebook on youtube on twitter thanks to you

this is another one from A Rod A Milly

volume without looking shiny and keeping the shape.

with the Hairspray elegance we are going to seal what is the style so that she

can optimize what's left of the day this was a JOELSTYLE collaboration

A Rod - A Milly so until next time

for more information of the products de joel of the model all the information

will be in the description in my biography dale like dale coment and

we will see each other next time my people speak to them AROD AMILLY

we went PR in the house PUÑETA !!

THIS IS ANOTHER TUTORIAL I CAME UP TO YOUTUBE!

For more infomation >> J Balvin Type Haircut Tutorial - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

NEVER HAVE I EVER with MY CRUSH!! - Duration: 13:30.

what is up guys welcome back to my channel today I'm playing never have I

ever with Carter's first question is Marius homework okay so today we are at

the mansion check it out yeah guys what's up so we'll be doing never ever

ever the pool is really awesome it has waterfalls hot tub and a waterslide but

we'll show you more on that later let's get right into this and play never

have I ever

lights camera action any one of these right I need one so real quick how do we

play this real quick Liz how do I play this game okay you ask a question and

you say I have or I have not I have okay I got you all right let's get right into

it so I go first and then basically how you trying to win is you say things that

you think the other person has done know you can win yeah at the end we tally up

the points and see who has done more thing okay so hunter is gonna ask all

the questions and we're both gonna like put up whether we have or we have it

okay so let's get started yeah what's the first one hook never have I ever

dyed my bath water never have I ever dyed my bath water

what is that why'd you got your fat what does that

mean time I'm at the water I like the water in your tub like diet yeah yeah

what I've done it a few times you got this like stuff you turn your bat into

like slime and I found a few videos I ain't trying to drive an RC car in a

bathtub full of slime I think you took a bath where you like dieted so you could

turn blue or something no I have not done that but I have done like other

stuff where the bath water turned my green and maybe you've read one time at

different colors all right next question never have I ever one box Prabhu

crap I used to wear Crocs all the time I think there's probably even older

YouTube videos on Stevens channel where we were both wearing Crocs and I bet

there might even be some little is wearing Crocs to never back in the day

have not now but I have in the past never tried to get what I want okay

finally I get to say I have not what you have what you have it did you cry to me

until I get the rest of my sandwiches though uh I get the kid you know every

time I did you fake right bored well one time ago I pressured say the

son boy you say you has yet to explain it I have not fake cried I don't think

for any reason one time I got in trouble with my parents and I felt so bad I

cried and then I didn't get comfort really maybe I should try that next time

yeah you know okay next question alright this one's a good one never have

I ever made and oh wait you have to I feel like half of

my videos are kind of embarrassing well actually my first are YouTube you

never have a ever knowingly worn a broken watch a broken watch for like

stop boom oh yeah my dad took a trip to China for a business trip and you when

he came back he had a bunch of like fake Rolex watches like they're really fake

like really bad watches that they basically really broken they're so bad

but they looked really cool they look like Rolex I wear it to school even

though it couldn't tell time though they show you all my friends that I have a

Rolex but no one is actually even say Rolex the oh was it like a Q yeah it was

a cute so there's like RQ le x okay next question

never have I ever thrown up because somebody else threw up

yeah I have no I don't think I know the question is like sometimes you see

something really gross and it's so gross and it makes you feel gross yeah I have

never have I ever used a kids toothbrush like it jealous or somebody else's - oh

I have to but I'm trying to think of an example I can't remember if I just know

that I I think I have that's I'll say I washed it off first but mr.

Carter's yesterday would you say all right next question okay never have I

ever tripped in a public place and acting like it was intentional

intentional so you tripped it's embarrass you straight n just pretend

like these are doing push-ups uh I have not I've definitely fallen and trick the

law in public by I always like I'm like you just own it yeah I'm like I fell

okay next one never have I ever had an allergic

reaction in public I'm allergic to like everything

are you really I'm allergic to apples pears Kiwis watermelon all nice almonds

they're not cooked peaches peaches I'm allergic to like dust and pollen because

they tell us tell us anything crazy no nothing crazy just like my throat

gets itchy so I'm making like a weird lab boys but uh that's about it

this one's kind of weird never ever ever run for my life never had to run I would

say I have not actually I wouldn't go ahead and said I have a list should

probably say that she has to never remember like when you're scared you

wreck in the basement looking for something and if I got night and I take

a run up the stairs for your life that's true just like scared like what so he's

following you something like that I have but not because like yeah an animal is

chasing me or something never I've ever farted in an elevator and pretended like

it wasn't yeah have I done that I think well here's a

story Liz there's something like I don't know there's kind of a while ago so I

don't really remember but it was how it went down I was in the elevator and

being loser trying to ride it back up to like the hotel room or something and I

fought like really loud so like holding it in all day telling the doors about to

close that someone puts their hand in and stops it opens back up and then they

come in Ryder with us they're like oh my gosh it's so stinky okay never have I

ever tasted animal like hot Gator dog food oh yeah

I did it for Millie's video and I needed her dog puppy treats and they actually

were pretty good good I have not never have I ever had a boyfriend or

girlfriend you had a girlfriend yeah

yeah we literally like three days okay friend a girlfriend yeah okay so here's

the one that I think we've all done never peed in a pool I have everybody

doesn't Oh but people just don't a minute yeah well you shouldn't do it's

gross but you do it not anymore I have not anymore fact that you're

saying that means that you have you are still but I haven't done it for years

okay next question never have I ever read gifted a gift

that was given to me hmm that's a good one I always thought about if I never

actually done it I don't think I have never have I ever just somebody I have I

have I know you kissed me underwater on the underwater date on my cheek

flashback wait who kiss that are you kissing me

was it your ex-girlfriend yeah and papist her cut the camera never

have I ever cried out of Pixar movie oh are you kidding me up have you guys just

about to say I have nothing if I ain't gory or finding up was so sad with the

grant was falling you know what about the dinosaur it's DreamWorks isn't that

big I don't know it might be yeah there's a cartoon is it animated movie

yeah that was so sad you ever seen that movie it's called the good dinosaur

there's a really good movie ever have smuggled food or candy into the movie

boom all we've gotta bring your snacks Carter what's up in action smuggling I

put a cheeseburger in my pocket one yeah are these a five guys it's all wrapped

up you know but shoved into my pocket pick it up I like to drink in my likes

wet your pocket sent it no problem I have just like candy

cuz Kenya the movies are so expensive never have I ever tried to cut my own

hair Oh literally cut my hair like a year or

two ago I've never done a full haircut but I had probably like you know cut

something I gave myself a haircut like two a year it should go

I remember that yeah yeah this is a good to see how I can fit into my mouth jumbo

well if you can like a straightforward they're so big riot like ten normal I

think what about you I don't know doll so that was great to take a pop more

marshmallows the squish I know that's a good point

okay next all right so we'll have to watch what not to try our lil never have

I ever sang a Justin Bieber song in the shower I don't know I say I have a

shower though but because I can't definitely think that like oh yeah

Justin Bieber so what's that new song that he came out with a no-brainer

that's it good I think I've been singing that one probably the shower never have

I ever jumped out of an airplane whoa whoa I've done that's it Wow

both of you where'd you do it Australia I did it in DC whoo

not as cool as Australia probably not but it was so fun oh so scary

never have I ever farted on camera no I have it you have I have not definitely

have it well I doesn't silently okay well I've

never fired Oh camera where are you did you just fart what no

I don't know what that was that was like Milly Milly come here that wasn't me

harder on camera no like happy just now and you did it this time this other time

I don't know what that is don't put that in the vlog that's behind this seems

that it is supposed to stay there okay fine I haven't never have I ever

pics come over and put it on somebody own somebody you have that's so gross

your plug rubbing it Liz what we're on you yeah okay guys I never have ever

challenged if you guys have any other awesome never have I ever questions

comment below yeah no I have it you have I have not

exactly why I didn't silently okay well I've never fired on camera if her are

you did you just fart what no I don't know what that was that

was like Milly Milly come here no that wasn't me harder inside

For more infomation >> NEVER HAVE I EVER with MY CRUSH!! - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

İKİZLERLE HİÇ BİLİNMEYENLERİ KONUŞTUK ! (SOHBET-MUHABBET) - Duration: 12:32.

For more infomation >> İKİZLERLE HİÇ BİLİNMEYENLERİ KONUŞTUK ! (SOHBET-MUHABBET) - Duration: 12:32.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Pig Family and Colorful Mobile Phones - Duration: 4:02.

Hi, Let's learn colors with Pig Family and Colorful Mobile Phones!

Baby Pig for kids and Mary Had a Little Lamb Song.

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Pig Family and Colorful Mobile Phones - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

'OHA LAN' BİM ABURCUBURLARI !!! (İLGİNÇ) - Duration: 9:06.

For more infomation >> 'OHA LAN' BİM ABURCUBURLARI !!! (İLGİNÇ) - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

အပုိင္း ၃ (က) သတင္းအတု အစစ္ ခြဲျခားျခင္းေၾကာင္း - Duration: 7:51.

Hi everyone! My name is Miss Telenor.

Welcome back to our Be Smart, Use Heart programme

In this section, I will explain one last topic you need to pay attention to when using the internet

Thargi and Shwe Mi, do you know what is meant by fake news?

No idea, Miss. Please tell us. We really want to know.

Fake news are deliberately spreading of false information

...through newspapers, news media, and social media

In Myanmar, false or unreliable news are spread on social media like Facebook.

The intention is to harm the reputation of

... an organization or a person.

Or to incite political or religious problems.

Make up stories or news from other countries

are cooked up to make people believe that it has happened in Myanmar

...in order to increase readership, "like", "share"

... and monetize or trick people into buying something.

If you buy something based on false information, you will lose money.

If it is wrong information about medicines or health related news, it can harm people's health.

That's why you should learn how to spot fake news not to get cheated.

Please let us know how to identify fake news, Miss.

Of course, I would Shwe Mi.

If you want to distinguish fake and real news,

... just remember 6 checks and 3 searches.

What do you mean by 6 checks and 3 searches, Miss?

That sounds like 6 funnels and 3 neckties to me

Oh, Thargi! How can you say such silly things!

There are 6 ways to check and 3 ways to seach

to see if the news is reliable. That's what I mean.

Oh I see, Miss.

The first thing you need to check is the heading.

Some headings are intentionally written by using...

... emotional words to incite anger, pity, or greed

in order to make people read, find out more, or share.

The second thing you need to check is the

... the account or page.

There are many accounts and pages with similar names on Facebook.

For example, similar accounts of famous artists, authors,

organizations and companies are made

... in order to spread false information.

Therefore, you cannot trust an account

even if the name is familiar to you.

You need to examine if it is real or fake.

To identify if a page or account is real, you need to ...

... see if they offer incredibly good incentives .

and ask you to "like" or "share"

Just like in this example.

See if the Page has been established for sometimes.

In this example, if you look at the very first post

...you will see that the page was made recently.

An official page usually talks about their activities,

... products, or services.

They establish relationship with their followers by interacting with them.

Any other way apart from this, Miss?

You can look for blue tick of a page to see if it is real.

Let's watch a video with me on how to do it

To identify if a page is official on Facebook,

first go to the search bar where magnifying glass is.

Type in the name of page you are looking for.

For example, Telenor Myanmar.

Now I am typing "Telenor Myanmar"

Press enter. You will see a list of pages similar names to Telenor Myanmar.

You will see the blue tick beside the page name

And that is an official page.

So you can press "like" to receive

.... true information from official page.

Wow! Miss, you are so smart!

The third thing you need to check is the spelling.

Some Facebook post may contain virus link.

The virus mail or spam mail may be sent to your email.

If you are not careful and press on those link, you will get affected.

The spellings looks similar to that of real source, but actually a virus link

Look at this example.

This looks like a video of you from Youtube

What do you mean by virus?

Does it mean we will get infected by diseases?

No, dear. It doesn't mean that way, Shwe Mi

It means...

The virus can be spread from one device to another,

from one account to another

..and access or destroy your data.

It can be programmed to share or post

...embarrassing photos or text on behalf of you

Oh my god. We should really be careful.

The fourth check is to examine the date

Thargi, please take a look at this post.

Oh no, it is a plane crash, Miss.

I feel sorry for them. Anyone hurt?

Well, Thargi. Some people share outdated posts as if it is happening now.

Therefore, you need to check the date of the post also.

See?

Yea, Miss. This is the post from last year.

Now I see.

The fifth check is ...

see if something is written satirically or meant to be funny.

Some post are written satirically or humorously

... to make fun of current situation.

And some people think they are true.

That's why you need to read between the lines.

Now the sixth check.

Look carefully if the photo used for a content is authentic.

Some people use the photos of events occurred in other country

... and post along with false information

as if it has happened in Myanmar

If you want to see where the picture comes from,

...you can use reverse image search

Dear audience, together with Shwe Mi and Thargi,

... let's watch this video, shall we?

To identify whether a picture posted on Facebook is real or not,

... go to your Facebook account.

For example, someone has shared a photo of strange snake.

And you want to examine if the photo is authentic.

Save the photo into your phone.

And then....

... open a browser

and type in "reverse image "

r .. e..v..e..r..s..e

i..m..a..g..e

now press this magnifying glass

Then press the link for "Reverse Image Search on mobile phone"

Then press "upload picture"

Then browse and select the picture you have saved.

Press "show match"

Then a list of pictures that are similar to one you are checking will appear.

You will be able to see the source of the picture.

In this way you will be able to tell if a photo is authentic or not.

Now you see that the photo has been doctored

Wow. .... this is so cool, Miss!

Now I can find out myself!

Alright then! Stay tuned for our next episode

For more infomation >> အပုိင္း ၃ (က) သတင္းအတု အစစ္ ခြဲျခားျခင္းေၾကာင္း - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

ইমামতির ক্ষেত্রে যে বিষয় খেয়াল রেখে ইমামতি করা উচিত || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> ইমামতির ক্ষেত্রে যে বিষয় খেয়াল রেখে ইমামতি করা উচিত || মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Hubble Telescope Update - Chandra and Kepler Also in Trouble - Duration: 4:58.

Welcome back to Launch Pad, I'm Christian Ready, your friendly neighborhood astronomer.

In our last video, we talked about the problem with the Hubble Space Telescope; namely, that

it lost one of its three remaining gyros that it uses to keep itself pointed.

The gyroscopes don't actually point the telescope.

What they do instead is provide feedback as the telescope is changing its pointing from

one target to the next.

When it finally locks up onto a target, the gyros then spin up into a high-speed mode

in order to maintain an ultra-fine lock on target.

Now, there was one remaining gyro that hadn't completely failed yet, but was acting a little

strange, and it was this gyro that mission engineers were trying to recover the other

day.

In NASA's latest release, they announced that the gyro they tried to bring back online,

it was reporting a high rate of speed that is actually physically higher than the gyro

can actually make.

It's like driving down the highway and you're pretty sure you're going 55-60 mph, and you

look down at your speedometer and it says you're moving at 10,000 miles per hour - it's

just not possible.

So now the team needs to figure out if this third anomalous gyro can be reset and made

to report its true speed once again.

Or if not, at least compensate for this ridiculously high reading.

But either way, it's going to take a little bit of time and the Anomaly Review Board are

in no hurry.

They want to return Hubble to science as quickly as possible, but ideally, they'd like to get

it back to science using all three gyros.

If not, then they can at least switch down to a single-gyro mode.

Now the reason they would use just one gyro instead of both of the two good remaining

gyros is because this way they can keep the second remaining gyro as a reserve.

Gyros do grow old and will fail at some point or another, so the idea is to extend the mission

as long as possible.

Now as I said before, using two gyros, let alone one, is less than ideal.

After all, three gyros allow the telescopes to monitor its pointing very precisely and

quickly.

That allows it the telescope to correct its pointing up to 30 times a second in order

to stay on target.

By going down to two gyros, or even just one gyro, it's going to take a little bit longer

for Hubble to be absolutely certain where it's pointing.

Because a single gyro is going to be a little less sensitive to two of the three axes that

the telescope moves in, it's not going to be able to look in certain parts of the sky

at certain times of the year.

But hey, you know what?

We're still doing science with Hubble, and that's all that matters at the moment.

Nobody has a crystal ball.

Nobody can say for certain how long Hubble should last using just one gyro with a second

as the backup.

But right now the best estimates are somewhere around 5, 6, maybe 10 years, who knows?

And that's important because the James Webb Space Telescope is gonna launch in 2021 - we

hope - and that means maybe Hubble and James Webb can operate together.

And that would be tremendously useful for science.

So that's our quick update - at least we now have a slightly better idea of what's going

on with Hubble.

But in other news, we found that there's yet another space telescope that's having troubles

as well.

The Chandra X-Ray telescope went into safe mode on October 10th.

Now NASA has yet to release any details on what went wrong with Chandra, but that's probably

because the team at Chandra need a little extra time to figure out exactly what went

wrong and how to correct for it.

But like the Hubble telescope, Chandra maintained its solar arrays so that it's always facing

the Sun so that the telescope and the observatory can continue to receive power.

So Chandra is expected to return to full science operations, but this is a reminder that Chandra

is 19 years old and has long outlasted its planned design life.

And the Kepler Space Telescope has been commanded to go to sleep until it's able to download

its data to Earth.

It has maybe just a little tiny amount of fuel remaining on board, after which the telescope

will no longer be useful.

Our space telescopes are getting older, and we gotta do everything we can to extend their

missions until the next generation of space telescopes can get into orbit.

Well, that's our update for the time being, I'll let you know more as I find out.

And if you'd like to join me on this journey through this amazing universe of ours, well

don't forget to subscribe and ring the notification bell so that you don't miss out on any new

videos.

Until next time, keep watching the skies.

For more infomation >> Hubble Telescope Update - Chandra and Kepler Also in Trouble - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

How To Flip Real Estate With No Money - Duration: 8:17.

Hey friend, Kris Krohn. And I'm back with another no-money-down real estate

strategy. I'm actually joined today by my good friend Jerry. And what Jerry Norton

is going to do is he's going to be sharing with you his favorite strategy for

flipping real estate without needing a single penny.

So seriously, Jerry. Like flipping property without even a penny? I mean.. -No

money. No... -This whole No-money-down? Like... Let's... Listen, I just want to squash it

for a moment because there's so many people that are like, "Well, it's no-money-down

real estate." And then you get the house under contract. And then guess what every

seller wants? They want to know that you're serious. So, they don't just want a

piece of paper that says, "Oh, you have me under contract." What they really want is

just a little bit of skin in the game. And they call it "Earnest money." Which

means, your earnest and serious about doing this. And you've deposited some

money not with the seller. But they put it in escrow, right? There's a you know,

the brokerage is holding it saying, "Well, when the house goes through, you'll get

it." But guess what? That money is tied up and... - Tied up. -...over a period of time, it could

even go hard which means it's gone and you can't ever retrieve it. So, it means

that you're pretty serious. Often on a real estate deal earnest, when it can be

$500, it can be $1000, it can be $5,000. Aren't they going to have to at

least come out of the pocket with the earnest money? -That's the big concern. And

sometimes these sellers, to get that really good deal, like you said, they may

want a couple gram 2500. Sometimes $5,000. And if you're not willing to

say, "Yeah, I'll put down that earnest money." Then they're not real interested

in your contracting. -Yeah, they'll say, "I'll get a contract with someone else

that's willing to put a little bit of money down." Friends, we're not

even talking about a down payment. We're just talking about a part of the down

payment. But for those of you that are watching us in saying, "Kris, dude. I'm

still in high school....- I don't even have $1500." -Yeah. I don't know... -Yeah, yeah. I

don't have any earnest money. Is there really a way to flip real estate without

even needing earnest money? I mean, I'm talking about a very real zero money out

of pocket. -So, we want a ninja strategy for us? -Dude, we want a ninja strategy prior to this. Guys, I'm

going to tell you right now. I actually... Jerry just shared with me moments before

what it is. And I'm still really like, "Oh my gosh, I wish I did know that years ago. because I

would be freaking use that every single time." So, dude. Break it down for us. -So, one

of the things on your contract that is very standard, very common is to have

what we call "Due diligence." Now, what... It's important to know what that means. It

means that there's a small window, usually a couple days. Could be 3

days, 5 days, 7 days 10 days. But it says window of time where you can make

sure that everything is working out on your deal before your your contract goes

hard, right? Before your earnest money becomes hard or non-refundable. So,

here's what I do. I say on my... Right on my contract, I put "Buyer will provide

earnest money at end of due diligence." So, let's just say that I've done a 5-day

due diligence. My... And let's say it's a $2,500 earnest money fee that I've

agreed to pay. I don't actually have to provide that to the escrow company

that's going to hold it. Cash it and hold it until after my

5-day window. Now, this is huge. Think about this. -This is actually really big

because when you learn more about real estate, there's usually 3 or 4

specific deadlines between the time you get it under contract to the time you

purchase it. And there's a deadline for having time to do an inspection. And it

might be 14 days and then you get to come back and say, "Hey, I paid, I did an

inspection. And we found that this was wrong, this is wrong. And we want you to

correct them or lower the price or do something." So, there's there's one for

inspections, there's one for due diligence. And there's one for your

lending pre-qualification, right. Financing. So, the standard 30 or 45 day

contract is kind of built in with these outs. And due diligence is the first one

and it's one of the most important. And Jerry, let me ask you. How long in a

contract can you actually extend due diligence? How much time could you give

yourself? -Great question. You want to be careful because if you're asking for

this huge window then the sellers going to be a little suspicious. They're going to be

"Man, why would I... You've got all this time to back out." So typically, you're

looking at around 5 to 10 days is a reasonable... Because you're saying, "Look, I

need a few days to you know, make sure everything's checking out. I need to get

back into the property and..." So, it's a very common. Especially with distressed

real estate where there's all kinds of issues.

It's very common. -So check this out. So, let's say that you use Jerry's free

software for example. You can click the link and learn more about that. You use

this free software and you find a spectacular deal. The deal has great

equity and you go and you submit an offer and you say, "I'm willing to buy it

at your asking price." Because it's a great deal. There's a lot of... -Meets the

number. -Meets the numbers. And what you do is you just put this little

fine print in there that they can see which says, "My due diligence period shall

be 8 days from now." You've done that as you've basically said, "Hey, this guy

wants $500 for earnest money or a $1,000 or

$2,500. But I bought myself eight days. And what's cool about it is

you're not saying No to earnest money. If you were to say, "You know what? I don't

want to pay any earnest money", The seller is going to be like... -That's suspicious,

that's weird. -Why would I do that? You don't have any money. -Yeah. -You're saying, "Yeah, I'll pay your

$2,500. No problem." At the end of my due diligence. So, they don't even really... I

mean sometimes, they might say, "Yeah, I don't really like that." But a lot of

times... -They won't even care. -They won't. Because you're just saying you'll pay it.

-It's too small of a thing. And take it from their perspective. They're sitting

there thinking, "Great. There is earnest money. It's coming a little later. But I

don't even get it anyway until they actually buy the house. So, whatever." -You

know... You know what I'll do even better? You're like a ninja, Ninja? -Okay, I want

the ninja, Ninja. -If the seller says, "I'd like a $500 earnest money."

I'll say, "You know what? I'll make it $1,000." Then I'll put in there,

"At the end of inspection." Now, they're like, "Dude, this guy's willing to put even

more money down on his earnest money." -Now, here's the deal. So, I got to ask

you. So now, we're using the ninja trick. I use your free software. I found a killer

deal and I bought myself a week. 7 days, 10 days, 5 days. And now, I'm

thinking, "Awesome. -Now what? -I have a sick deal but the clock is ticking and the fuse is

short. I've got a week." Like, what do I do, right? -Yeah. We're not saying go deliver

pizzas to get your earnest money. -That's a really... -You're right. You know, the

earnest money is still due. It's now due in 7 days or whatever. -So, what are you

going to do in the meantime? -Well, here's what's cool. If your wholesaling and you

now have that 7 days. I found that if I can't find a buyer for my deal

in a couple days, I probably don't have a deal. -Yeah. Yeah. -You know? I mean like,

you're going to put your deal out there and people are going to say, "Yeah, I want it or I

don't want it, right?" Like it doesn't take that much time. So, what I do then is

let's say it is $1,000 earnest money at the end of my due diligence. When I find

my cash buyer guess when I'm asking him to pay right now today to get the

contract? He's got to pay your earnest money. -$1,000 earnest money. Yeah. So, I

take his money. Fund my earnest money. So, you don't even have to give it to them.

As long as you have a signed contract and you get paid the earnest money, you

just pass it right on? -That's right. Wow. -Yeah. In fact, you should never

wholesale a deal to a cash buyer unless you're getting earnest money from them,

right? Just like the seller wants from you. You get that from your cash buyer. It

commits them to the deal. And so, you want it to at least be the amount that you

agreed upon on your contract with the seller. So,

friends, check it out. You have learned today

an authentic real no-money-down strategy. And I also want to tell you that you

might be thinking, "Well dude, this is great. You say there's this software you

can get me a deal. But then you know, how do I actually do the deal?" We also

already shot another video already for you guys. Wait for it. Might already be

out. Might be linked to this video that's already going to tell you how do you

actually go and find buyers? There are some ninja strategies on the cash buyers

and how you find them. So friends, it's all part of a system. And the system

works anytime I go into a new area that is unfamiliar to me. I don't read books

and watch videos and then launch. I find a mentor. And the reason why I got Jerry

here is because I think he's going to be the perfect mentor for you just like he's

been for me in the flipping arena. All you really got to do if you're really

ready to start making money in real estate and you're interested in flipping

paper and doing this model and not needing money, click the link in the

description. There's a web training you need to sign up for it. It's free. The

software that Jerry gives you, it's free. And it'll show with you exactly how a

system works. From there, you get to actually get started, get going in the

game of making money in real estate.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét