Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

You failed.

You failed as a leader.

What have I done?

You failed as a father.

Where are we?

I've been here before.

I feel like an empty vessel.

I think I'm going crazy.

We're so screwed.

You never gonna be whole until you figure out who you really are.

If you do this, there is no coming back.

What do you want?

I want her to choose me.

Don't ever presume to touch me again.

You're here.

I'm here.

Being with Alyssa had started to make me feel things.

She made me feel things.

Are you real? Don't leave me.

Our whole lives, you've been gone.

He chose what's up there over us.

So there's the door.

What happened to you Annalise?

What happened to you?

I don't feel so good.

I'm no good.

Everything you touch turns to blood.

Dany please!

My death comes without apology.

I wish I was the monster you think I am.

I forgive you.

We're going to destroy the Night King and his army.

Together.

And we'll do it together.

I'm sorry.

You see you understand this world you understand me.

That's why I picked you.

For more infomation >> Multifandom || Miss You - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

I Was Almost In A Plane Crash With Leonardo DiCaprio - Duration: 6:46.

For more infomation >> I Was Almost In A Plane Crash With Leonardo DiCaprio - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

Car getting blasted - Duration: 0:09.

[real subwoofer hour]

🎵 it's real ni🅱🅱a 🎵

*car getting blasted*

For more infomation >> Car getting blasted - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Internet News and Stuff #1 (space X rocket) - Josh Robinson - INS - Duration: 7:06.

so what's been happening lately you ask well first we got coner McGregor he got

smashed

then we have finally a

little piggy in a music video with ariana grande

look at that spot right there

not very nice at all not very nice it's all

let me know down in the comments what you think of this week's news and some would say

just got a message from the chat let's see what it says

hahahahahaha

Ho hohoho

Ha Ha Ha

let me just reply back shall we

once again trending full of bloody music videos we have one oh there's a cheeky

trailer see them quite a lot as well we've got one music video one trailer

one - all my god and the music videos Keep

coming it all bella twins attack Ronda Rousey how amazing I love the trending

page it's so entertaining let's click gaming see what's trending

Oh Lachlan and Ali a great that's what you

wanted to see on the gaming trending page hang on one sec hang on just one

sec is this all fortnite Oh at least we have one youtubers pretend their dying

for views ah look at this fortnite, fortnite, fortnite

what is that what is this ah no words no words so you're telling me that Lachlan

has got a fortnite world record are you f**king serious

what the f*ck has fortnite turned into let's just let's just er think about this

all of these channels right we've got Ali a and Lachlan right for example

just these 2 just for now right all of them fitz's all right actually

all of them, Bladdy hell where

minecraft youtubers dont you just know

can't be forgetting about dan tdm being on the minecraft trending page

love it. Here we go we'll get into the real sh*t now here we go let's go some news

oh look at it US and Russian nationals are making an emergency landing a failed

space launch oh I heard SpaceX did their big old space launch that went well

galaxy A9 what is this ladys and gentlemen. The 2018 edition, that is where we're gonna shut

the video of all the news is is bloody hate not just hate it's just death oh

it's either death destruction or the world's gonna end is help us we to save

ourselves let's go to my channel and see what's going on we've got a lot of

content for you guys to go check out right we got boom speed edit there we in 3d

effect boom fortnite lucky win boom how to

make youtube banner boom for not always so much you guys can go check out so

please if you haven't already go check out their videos because they are

absolutely top quality top-notch amazing quality great they are very good by the

really f**king good , I dont know if you guys use

reddit at all because I don't I've been recommended it many of times - many of times

alright big bit of news call of

duty black ops 4 is out call of duty black ops 4 is out a lot of the bloody

YouTube gamers you know the black ops YouTube gamers all getting it they're

all getting it you know making their videos early I got what hollow point

he's normally someone that makes loads of videos on this sort of stuff

here we go look look at man to videos and literally what five hours six hours

that's ridiculous we got no even more than that sorry seven hours ago video

seven hours ago video he uploaded technically five videos in two hours

insane and it gets good views as well lucky him and theres me making this video

what a f**king tw*t if you haven't already listen to this

f**king advert

check this out

funny videos oh my god here we go let's see what we got no no no

wait was that ment to be a

no dont do it i tell you dont

OMG there going to put him in the OMG

For more infomation >> Internet News and Stuff #1 (space X rocket) - Josh Robinson - INS - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

[Phobos]* (Hard) (Unverified) - Duration: 3:37.

This is my first Clone Hero level ... (Read description)

For more infomation >> [Phobos]* (Hard) (Unverified) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

LIDL Taking Over Serbia ? Black And Ginger - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> LIDL Taking Over Serbia ? Black And Ginger - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Vladimir Putin Congratulates Agrarians - Duration: 2:11.

Friends,

Together with your colleagues standing here by my side, I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your professional holiday – Agriculture and Processing Industry Workers' Day.

The labour of those working on land has always enjoyed and will enjoy a special respect in any country, and it has always been like that in Russia.

It is no coincidence that you are affectionately called our breadwinners.

In recent year agriculture has shown remarkable growth.

Just a short while ago it seemed impossible, it seemed that this could not happen in Russia: agricultural output grew by 20 percent in five years.

Agriculture has turned into a hi-tech industry and established itself as a driver of the Russian economy.

Last year alone there was a record-breaking harvest of cereals: 135 million tonnes.

Almost a quarter of our citizens live and work in rural areas, which is why we will certainly keep making living in the countryside more eventful, better, making it possible for people to materialise their plans and intentions, and uncover their best qualities and talents in their native land.

We will do everything in our power to develop healthcare, roads and education.

There is a great deal to be done in this respect, but together with you we are sure to move forward, only forward.

I am confident that thanks to your talents we will succeed in that.

I would like to wish you all the very best.

Success, happiness and wellbeing to you and your families.

Happy holiday!

For more infomation >> Vladimir Putin Congratulates Agrarians - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Natasha Lyonne Movies List - Duration: 2:37.

Natasha Lyonne Movies List

For more infomation >> Natasha Lyonne Movies List - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Handmade Headband for Baby - Tutorial by Anjurisa #7 - Duration: 5:04.

Hello, this is Risa from Anjurisa Welcome to my channel

In this video, I will show you how to make this handmade headband for baby using my fabric flower tutorials

Before we start, consider pressing the SUBSCRIBE button so you won't miss any update

These are the materials we need to make this headband

I have made a tutorial for this flower, you can click the link here

For this organza flower, you can watch the tutorial here

Tutorial for this tiny fabric rose, you can click here

And this tiny fabric flowers, you can watch the tutorial here

I bought this piece of fabric, but if you want to make it yourself, you can watch the tutorial here

and we are going to need stamen

A piece of lace

An elastic band

A piece of felt fabric

and some tools like hot glue gun, scissors, and pliers

First, attach these two little flowers together

Next, place this flower next to the little flowers

Take the organza flower and attach it next to this flower

Cut the stamen using pliers

and put the stamen between these two little flowers

Put the organza flower on this piece of fabric

Attach the lace

Measure the felt fabric

I will cut the elastic band before attaching it to the flowers

Our baby headband is finished!

Thanks for watching, if you enjoy this baby headband tutorial,

please like, comment, share, and SUBSCRIBE~

For more infomation >> Handmade Headband for Baby - Tutorial by Anjurisa #7 - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Absolom - The Air (1999) Videoclip, Music Video, Lyrics Included - Duration: 3:35.

Every night I see the most horrible things

Murder, rape, genocide, torture, catastrophes

Terrible wars with weapons we can't even imagine today

They will come with ships on the water

and with unbelieveable speed through the air

with fire and gas and invisible vapours

They will destroy everything

Everything

Would you dance with me

Touch my body

Would you care for me

Just let me know

All I need is the air that I breathe, is the air I breathe

Just let me know

All I need is the air that I breathe, is the air I breathe

The air that I breathe

It's a tragedy

The end is near

Discover me

You have the key

All I need is the air that I breathe, is the air I breathe

Just let me know

All I need is the air that I breathe, is the air I breathe

The air that I breathe

The air that I breathe

The air that I breathe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét