Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

Jolin Tsai- "Say I Love You"

My world has been different

Thought it was a heavenly dream

Till I feel the warmth from your hand

Finally, I dare to say "I love you"

Initially I could only peek at you

Pretend nothing but have a crush on you

Luckily, you did not notice me hiding at the corner

So happy, so touching

From a stranger to unexpected acquaintence

True love is something we've never imagined

Want to prove that you've thought of me, really?

From today, I will think of you I wish

Like a trap, but no doubts in belief

If willing, please give me a surprise

For our love, there is no unexpected ending

Since that day, I've lost my rational thinking

You've wiped off all my doubts

Turn around, really find my Mr. Right

For more infomation >> [MMD] 說愛你 Say I Love You (Yandere Simulator) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Марк Захаров - биография, личная жизнь актера, фото. Марку Захарову – 85. - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> Марк Захаров - биография, личная жизнь актера, фото. Марку Захарову – 85. - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Update: Goop Staffer Baskin Johns - SNL - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Weekend Update: Goop Staffer Baskin Johns - SNL - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

poornam boorelu || పూర్ణం బూరెలు || Treditional south Indian Sweet || Dasahra Special - Duration: 3:58.

Purnam Burelu

Purnam Burelu

Purnam Burelu

For more infomation >> poornam boorelu || పూర్ణం బూరెలు || Treditional south Indian Sweet || Dasahra Special - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

aatrox meta 8.12 bá đạo thế nào - Duration: 12:08.

For more infomation >> aatrox meta 8.12 bá đạo thế nào - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

Spider-Man PS4 | Spider-Man: Homecoming style Trailer - Duration: 2:22.

spoiler alert

Writing your memoirs?

Don't forget the hyphen between "Spider" and "Man".

Get the chopper ready.

I won't be long.

So, should we kiss now?

Idiot! I'm the one who kept order in this city!

-Demons are moving in on Fisk's territory. -Brewing gang war?

These demons are everywhere all of a sudden.

Don't move.

Buddy, if I had a nickel for every "Don't move" I'd-

MJ?

Well maybe after this We can grab some coffee.

But uh...

Instead of coffee we could have dinner instead?

I could come over-- I'll cook.

Or we could, you know meet at a totally neutral location for a completely normal meal. Cooked by professionals.

What are you hiding, Li?

Hello, Peter.

I thought you were out of town.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Have you started looking for Martin Li yet?

I'm telling you, he's the guy!

You don't think this has anything to do with Li, do you?

Did you just leave your clothes on the kitchen floor?

This wasn't a gang war.

Devil's breathe. What is this?

The city's in danger; it needs our help.

All of our help.

A gang of costumed nut-jobs is taking the city apart piece by piece.

Time I return the favour.

This is all my fault.

No not that song again.

You're not alone anymore, Pete.

I guess this is the plan!

For more infomation >> Spider-Man PS4 | Spider-Man: Homecoming style Trailer - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Update: Really!?! with Seth Meyers, Colin Jost and Michael Che - SNL - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Weekend Update: Really!?! with Seth Meyers, Colin Jost and Michael Che - SNL - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Update: U.N.'s Climate Change Report - SNL - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Weekend Update: U.N.'s Climate Change Report - SNL - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend Update: Amazon 4-Star - SNL - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Weekend Update: Amazon 4-Star - SNL - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Jail Cellmate - SNL - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Jail Cellmate - SNL - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Traffic Stop - SNL - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Traffic Stop - SNL - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Plastic Bottle Self watering System | Recycled Plastic Bottle Self watering Planter//GREEN PLANTS - Duration: 4:23.

welcome to my channel

in this video

i'm showing now a small self watering system

to make this i just use some materials available at home

plastic storage bottles, jute rope and small plastic pots

now

insert the jute into the pot through the holes

then put the soil in the pot

next

place the plant and add more soil

next

filling the water in these storage bottles

next

place the jute into the water and place the pot on the bottle neck

finished work

it's a very very simple self watering system

now i just spray some water on top leaves to give the freshness to the plant after replanting

this, just a first water after replanting so we don't need to spraying water next time or regularly

thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét