Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Hello friends and welcome back to my channel

So I was just told by the title of today's a video

I'm going to show you very quickly how I get ready for the airport

Traveling so essentially this is the look that I do whenever I don't want to wear a bunch makeup

Especially if I have to be on a flight like I am today in just a few hours

I don't want a whole bunch of makeup caked on my face while I'm stuck in on a stale air

No, this doesn't break out waiting to happen

So whenever I travel I never put on a copious amount of makeup

If anything I put on a copious amount of skincare, which is basically what I'm gonna be showing you guys today

so I'm gonna go ahead and get started because my face is so dry like it feels

Corrupt, so I've already applied matenda

The one that you guys know that I love so much the lush tea tree water

I've already sprayed that all over my face and it is dry. So it's time to move on to the next step

So something that's very very very very very very very very very crucial

Its hydration, I always put on my under eye lotion moisturizer first

I don't know why it's just how I do it and the one that I'm gonna be using today is the no reason to hide

Your sircle transforming eye cream by philosophy. I've had this for a while

It's nothing magical, but it definitely comes out little yellow in color as you can see right there. Yep self-tanner on my finger

Still not good at that. Okay, so I just took it like this and I put it underneath very gently

I look insane

So we're gonna give up just a second to soak in and while that's soaking and I'm gonna show you the face

moisturizers that I use on days like today

So I am a very soft hand because I just put it on last night and I just showered it off

so

the

Products that I'm going to be using on the top of this today because you all know. I like to look and

The first thing is this belief the true cream believe the true cream

Moisturizing balm. This is the actual like cream consistency. Not the gel consistency one that I love. This one also works very well, too

I'm going to mix that with the fake bake cell renewal with apple stem cell

face anti aging soft hand lotion

this guy

so I'm going to mix the two of those so I can have

Self-tanner still technically on my face because my face does not tan as dark. Oh

Oh

I can do it. Oh my gosh, my whole body is covered in the rash

Oh, this is unfortunate, so I

Guess since we're here living in person. I'm gonna begin the shower again

Great. I just put this all over my body

be

So janeiro, whatever the Coco Cabana cream and I have broken out any rash all over

My body, oh my god that explains why it kind of burned what everyone's putting it on

I just thought like I don't know. I just thought it was like a weird cream

I've never ever in my life broken out like this from elosha. Oh

Please cuz I've gotta get back my doctor

Already

Let's try again

t-shirt water toner eye cream

I don't need too much of this because I really didn't get my face wet coz thankfully. I never put body lotion on my face

Alright anyway back to where we were

So and what I was trying to explain to you guys were indeed two lotions that I use on my face

So I'm gonna be going in with this soft tanning one and this regular lotion

This might get kind of benefits of both take

Fixing my hair I just hopped straight out. Okay, and then we're gonna take about

How much of this one kind of look like a dollop of poop in my end, but that's okay

so then I mix it together and

go to town and

I'm careful to go right up to the hairline because when you're putting a self-tanning product on it is

Obvious if you miss your hairline, like there will be a line of demarcation

No, but I have that one on I'm going to grab the base white just because of that. It's a self-tanning product

And then turn the palms orange

I mean, they're already like barely not crappy looking as it is, okay

So the next thing that I do it for my skin is I will apply a thin layer of this

This is the milk makeup blur stick

And technically a blurring primer

but I like to use it on days and I don't wear makeup because it really helps my skin look very

smooth and airbrushed and oh, I just

Draw it on

They made my t-zone because that's my problem area as far as pores

Okay

Then I just do my whole forehead cuz it's full of wrinkles

Mouths where I'm 20 smile lines and then applied I will just very gently like massage it

Okay. The next thing that I do is browse

Spoolie brush I brush them into place

And then right now I'm taking essence making me brow. It is a gel brow. It's a tinted brow

Gel, and I just put some all through the brow

We're gonna let that dry and then we'll go in with clear brow. Gel after Wow the brow gel is drying

Let's apply a little bit of this. So this is the hourglass bail retouching fluid

I use this on days where I don't want to wear makeup to kind of conceal the darkness underneath my eyes

This is a dark shade for me. So I really only use it whenever I tan because otherwise it just kind of looks weird

So this is the shade

neutral

Right there

Usually just put a tiny bit on my lids just to kind of help conceal the veins that I have up there

They're very blue. I mean my favorite way to apply this

they're gonna sound weird is with a dry and

usually dirty Beauty sponge

I'll just take it and kind of just Pat it

I found that if I apply it with the dry sponge it seems to

It seems to almost set that product

Okay

So now we're going to go ahead and put some clear brow gel in the zip brows because they are dry enough to do so

now

Getting close to the end here I take my eyebrow I eyebrow curlers eyelash curlers

And then a product that I've recently discovered and fallen in love with not necessarily this particular one

But just the product in general this one just so happens to be by Dior

This is the Dior show Maximizer 3d base mascara primer

I've heard there are plenty of other good ones that aren't probably as expensive as this one

This just happens to be the one I have I'm gonna put a coat of this all through my lashes

And then once that's dry, I put on a layer of mascara

I'm gonna use the true that I just have sitting out because I don't want to dig out the ones that I have in my

vacation bag so I have the

Lancome Hypnose drama I use this in my last tutorial

I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's not the worst I've ever used the ones pretty cool

You only don't love about this. Mascara as it makes your lashes clump together

And I hate that typically what I use after I use a clumpy mascara is all going with this one

this is the Estee Lauder sub twists and knockout defining lifting fan as

Essentially, it just has a very wiry and plastic spoolie that I use to help separate my lashes when if I choose not to wear

A full face of makeup. I typically don't wear lower lash mascara because it usually

transfers because my face is so oily and then I'm stuck with like a little black dots all underneath up here and it just does

Not look good. So I stick to

Just upper lash mascara. That's just what works for me and then the very last thing that I do before I call it a day

justic

This is literally the look that I wear a lot

When I don't want makeup to work whenever I don't want to wear makeup, but still like have to kind of look not dead

Whenever I travel

This is it, so just skin care and a little bit of brows in mascara

That's pretty much it. It's enough to make me look like I'm alive, but really not more than that

That's it for this video guys. I hope that you enjoyed it

I tried to keep it short and sweet except for that little intermission would be you know, allergic reaction that was

Please do not forget to subscribe to my channel before you go the button to do so, it's located right down there

it's nice and red and big and

Click on it

Also click on that notification bar right next to it. So you get notified every single time that I upload get this video

I like if you did enjoy it comment down below. What is your no makeup routine, silly

This is it less than this isn't worth on this. I think that's gonna be it for this one guys

Thank you so much for tuning in and I'll see you in the next one

For more infomation >> Travel Makeup & Skincare | MORGAN MULLINS - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

BLUE SPAN DIVINE 4 DOTA 2 STREAM - Duration: 9:46:14.

For more infomation >> BLUE SPAN DIVINE 4 DOTA 2 STREAM - Duration: 9:46:14.

-------------------------------------------

Blackpink Performs DDU DU DDU DU (On Good Morning America) - Duration: 4:04.

Good Moorning Amerca to be Blackpink

The song DDU-DU-DDU-DU are 6000 millons views on Youtube

Very good, right?

So right now the performs the first time ever on you

Every one

Here is Blackpink

Blackpink

Aye aye

Blackpink

Aye aye

착한 얼굴에 그렇지 못한 태도

가녀린 몸매 속 가려진 volume은 두 배로

거침없이 직진 굳이 보진 않지 눈치

Black 하면 Pink 우린 예쁘장한 savage (Blackpink)

원할 땐 대놓고 뺏지

넌 뭘 해도 칼로 물 베기

두 손엔 가득한 Fat check

궁금하면 해봐 Fact check

눈 높인 꼭대기

물 만난 물고기

좀 독해 난 Toxic

You 혹해 I'm foxy

두 번 생각해

흔한 남들처럼 착한 척은 못 하니까

착각하지 마

쉽게 웃어주는 건 날 위한 거야

아직은 잘 모르겠지 굳이 원하면 test me

넌 불 보듯이 뻔해

만만한 걸 원했다면

Oh wait til' I do what I do

Hit you with that DDU-DU DDU-DU DU

Aye aye

Hit you with that DDU-DU DDU-DU DU

Aye aye

DDU-DU DDU-DU DU

Blackpink

지금 내가 걸어가는 거린

Blackpink four way 사거리

동서남북 사방으로 run it

너네 버킷리스트 싹 다 I bought it

널 당기는 것도 멀리 밀치는 것도 제멋대로 하는 bad girl

좋건 싫어하건 누가 뭐라 하던 when the bass drop it's another banger

두 번 생각해

흔한 남들처럼 착한 척은 못 하니까

착각하지 마

쉽게 웃어주는 건 날 위한 거야

아직은 잘 모르겠지

굳이 원하면 test me

넌 불 보듯이 뻔해

만만한 걸 원했다면

Oh wait til' I do what I do

Hit you with that DDU-DU DDU-DU DU

Aye aye

Hit you with that DDU-DU DDU-DU DU

Aye aye

DDU-DU DDU-DU-DU

What you gonna do

When I come come through with that that uh uh huh

What you gonna do

When I come come through with that that uh uh huh

뜨거워 뜨거워 뜨거워 like fire

뜨거워 뜨거워 뜨거워 like fire

Blackpink

Hey

Aye aye aye aye

뜨거워 뜨거워 뜨거워 like fire (hey)

Hey

뜨거워 뜨거워 뜨거워 like fire (fire)

Hit you with that DDU-DU DDU-DU DU

For more infomation >> Blackpink Performs DDU DU DDU DU (On Good Morning America) - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Lịch sữ của Youtube / History of Youtube / Enghlish subtitles CC - Duration: 7:03.

Hello every one , I introduce to you about the history of youtube

Some body already know but may be some body do not know

We watch Videos on You tube , we posted Videos on You tube

I think we should learn a little bit about You tube

First of all to thanks those who created you tube

and then thank you for every one who's posting Videos on you tube

You tube let me know many natural beauty

Many customs and habits of countries in the world

Introducing the history of you tube and those who created you tube

If you go to you tube and type : Me at the Zoo

You will see Karim in front of the Elephant stall

That 's the first Video Posted on you tube

So far , 61 million views for " me at the Zoo "

For more infomation >> Lịch sữ của Youtube / History of Youtube / Enghlish subtitles CC - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Video Marketing Maple Grove | Follow Us On Twitter - Duration: 0:32.

Video Marketing Maple Grove

Call or click today! 763445-9327

Or visit 7TrillionVideos.com

For more infomation >> Video Marketing Maple Grove | Follow Us On Twitter - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Video Marketing Maple Grove - Duration: 0:48.

Video Marketing Maple Grove

7Trillion Corporation

763-445-9327

Or visit 7TrillionVideos.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét